Who Uses NETSTOCK?
Designed for any business that holds inventory and that is on an existing Accounting/ERP system.
What Is NETSTOCK?
NETSTOCK is an affordable cloud app that integrates with most ERPs to help companies:
- Retain customers and increase sales through minimizing stockouts
- Release cash that is tied up in excess inventory by reducing excess stock
- Place orders quicker, saving time on planning, forecasting, and ordering.
NETSTOCK was designed and developed for small to midsized companies and will assist you to get the right inventory in the right place at the right time, helping you to grow your business.
NETSTOCK pricing overview
NETSTOCK does not have a free version and does not offer a free trial. NETSTOCK paid version starts at USD 400.00/month.
Pricing is based on inventory value. One-off activation fees start at $4000
NETSTOCK deployment and support
- Live Online
- Inventory Optimization
- Manufacturing Inventory Management
- Mobile Access
- Multi-Channel Management
- Product Identification
- Reorder Management
- Retail Inventory Management
- Supplier Management
- Warehouse Management