Who Uses ClearCare?
North American private duty home care and private pay non-medical home care providers.
What Is ClearCare?
ClearCare offers non-medical home care agencies an easy-to-use, web-based software. It includes easy scheduling, integrated telephony, two-way communication with caregivers, and marketing tools for the on-the-go marketer. Hundreds of private pay home care customers report that it has enabled more efficient operations and business growth.
ClearCare Pricing Overview
ClearCare does not have a free version and does not offer a free trial. See additional pricing details for ClearCare below.
Showing 5 of 235 reviews
Reviewed on 25/05/2018
Love this system and it's always updating and getting better.
Pros: There are too many features that I like about it. It's easy to use, easy to navigate through, easy to correct your mistakes. Positive changes are always being presented. I love the way it can keep track of time accruals to prevent overtime and the feature that helps find the perfect CAREGiver for open shifts.
Cons: If you have a new user or someone does not pay close attention when changing a shift, they may change every shift that was scheduled at the same time instead of just that specific shift.
Reviewed on 30/11/2017
I recommend ClearCare because of the robust, comprehensive system. Is is also very user friendly.
Comments: Compared to our previous software....this software helps tremendously in time savings and in cost savings on the bottom line because errors are fairly easy to find when they are made. I can't imagine doing business with our previous software system anymore....it would not have been possible to grow our business like we have with ClearCare.
Pros: It is very user friendly. I've been able to train office staff very quickly. ClearCare has helped our business grow with the all inclusive attributes: scheduling, telephony (clock ins/outs), billing, payroll, family room, payment processing, workers compensation safety. The shift reminders and the clock in reminders allow us to be proactive versus reactive. This is so important for us so that we can stay on top of the care that our clients are receiving...nothing is worse than a client calling and saying that caregiver didn't show up. If we see that a caregiver didn't clock in within 10 minutes, we are calling to find out where the caregiver is at and then if needed, we call our client/client's family to let them know what is happening and already finding a replacement if needed. They know that we are looking out for them. I believe it sets us apart from our competitors. From the get go (onboarding) and any continued needs from customer service, has always been handled with a positive, friendly, and helpful attitude! In addition, I love that they are constantly looking at improving; implementing new and more efficient ways of doing business. A recent innovative change has helped decrease multiple steps in finding care (First Come, First Serve). There was little learning curve to it because it is almost too intuitive...but our care coordinators love using it now!
Cons: Although the payroll is most efficient, there are some attributes that can be time consuming because some of our shifts in our business, are considered daily shifts. Unfortunately, this payroll system is unable to break some things down so I have to do it manually.
Reviewed on 28/12/2019
As Good As It Gets
Comments: Generally positive. Very little in the vein of negativity to say about this software. I definitely recommend it in spite of occasional server down time.
Pros: ClearCare's user interface is incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate. The instructional videos are a blessing, and whenever I ran into an issue, I deferred to them. I only contacted customer service via the phone once but I got an agent within minutes who was extremely knowledgeable. They are also very open to suggestions about improving the platform. My issue was resolved immediately. I highly recommend this software.
Cons: I wish there were an easier way to send electronic messages to all employees at the same time without selecting them one by one. Also, the servers have gone down twice in three months for brief periods that mildly effected our daily operations.
Reviewed on 13/12/2019
Recruitment Review of Product
Pros: I enjoy being able to have full access to my clients, caregivers, admin staff profiles in one place. Along with the billing and payroll. We are able to use multiple reports for any project and we can even generate our own personal reports and save them to use the next time.
Cons: I have not had any issues with this program.
Reviewed on 10/03/2017
Large California Agency - WE DO NOT recommend ClearCare - Terrible Reporting/No Valuable Revenue Tracking for Multiple Reps
We left Generations to Clearcare, because the staffing and payroll side of Clearcare was appealing. In retrospect, we regret the move. We own multiple businesses, and we use CRMs like Clearcare for all of them, and Clearcare fails in reporting and functionality.
If you care about tracking your Sales Reps and their sales successfully and getting real numbers, DON'T USE CLEARCARE!
1) if a referral source (person) moves from one organization to another, IF YOU MOVE THEM IN CLEARCARE TO A NEW COMPANY, ALL PAST REVENUE MOVES WITH THEM TO THEIR NEW COMPANY. This is a simple solution, and is crippling for revenue tracking. As everyone knows, referral source (persons) move ALL the time to different hospitals, ALFS, etc, and even work at more than one at a time. You have no options to inactivate a referral source (person) and then add a new one
2) You can not track Revenue by marketer, it is all linked back to the REFFERING ORG/PERSON, which can ONLY HAVE ONE OWNER. SO sales repA gets a referral from sales repB's source, ONLY SALES REP B gets the revenue credit.
3) Reporting for marekting is terrible - this is NO CRM, it is a glorified scheduling program. You can't use reporting elelments from different parts (for example, a field for Clients can't be reported with certain items related to the Referral source...the list goes on and on).
4) search capabilities have major bugs, which leads to MULTIPLE DUPLICATION of clients, caregivers, applicants, referral sources, etc, and causes a nightmare for larger agencies
5) Onboarding - ANDRIA IS AWESOME. Support if so-so, I give it a 2 out of 5, most are quite lacking in knowledge and know nothing about home care industry processes, databases, and offering solutions to the software downfalls. The support has obviously had little training and does not go through onboarding to understand the issues that new users will have, and which would give them a more robust view of Clearcare. Most of the time we just have to hangup because the support is so frustrating, and the emails...they just don't comprehend.
Pros: The staffing/scheduling module is awesome, but most are.
Cons: TERRIBLE reporting (especially marketing), restrictive customization (practically none), and just terrible customer service (outside of one gentleman and a lady, who was our onboarder).