What Is SAP Business One?
SAP Business One is designed for all your small and midsize company's needs. The application offers an affordable way to manage your entire business from accounting and financials, purchasing, inventory, sales and customer relationships, and project management, to operations and HR. SAP Business One helps you to streamline processes and gain a greater insight into your business to help drive profitable growth. Let us calculate the cost for your business today!
Who Uses SAP Business One?
SAP Business One is designed specifically for small & midsize businesses active within consumer products, industrial machinery and components, professional services, retail & wholesale distribution.
Not sure about SAP Business One?
Compare with a popular alternative
SAP Business One
Other great alternatives to SAP Business One
Reviews of SAP Business One
A Great fully integrated Enterprise Resource Planning System
Comments: I am totally happy with this software because it's customizable to fit our business processes.
I am a huge fan of SAP Business One, As a Internal Auditor what I need first is all reports and transactions has been made to check and make sure the business is on track and SAP Business One helped me a lot with reporting feature. And how this software amazingly is fully integrated, When the accountant create a new customer name or add a new item the customer or item appears in all modules, And the feature of Non-Duplicate data which secure master-data from any duplicated entry.
SAP Business One is working just great with our business and I didn't face and issue or weak point when I'm using it.
This is one of the best if not the best ERP for Small and Medium Sized Entities
Comments: Overall, most clients who have chosen to upgrade to SAP Business One from smaller legacy app never regret the decision. As long as you work with a good SAP partner company to implement the solution well/properly, you will get full value for your money.
- I have taken part in SAP Business One implementation of over 30 companies in various industries in my 8 years experience as a SAP Business One Consultant. I can confidently say that this is a more than sufficient ERP solution for small and medium sized entities. It has all the business areas covered in one system. Some of this business areas/modules include: finance, inventory, supply chain(sales and procurement), producing, CRM, project management etc.- One of the main strengths that SAP Business One is known for is the customization capabilities it comes with. There are numerous customization tools that helps us consultants tailor the product to a specific customer's needs. Consultants can create custom queries, crystal reports, formatted searches(FMS), approval procedures, alerts, user defined fields, user defined tables, user defined objects. controls etc. - You can easily integrate SAP Business One to other external applications to seamlessly send data between eternal applications to SAP Business One. An example of this, you can have an external app used by sales people at the field to book orders. The orders can then be pulled into SAP in the order table. This can be a good way to save money on SAP B1 license costs.
- It is not a very affordable ERP option for most small companies. The cost of licenses and the implementation cost can be a heavy investment.
SAP Business One ERP System
SAP Business One is not the best ERP system in the world, it has many weakness points, but I like the user interface it is beautiful.
SAP Business One has many weakness points, it not flexible and not compatible with business types, in our construction company we failed implementing SAP Business One because the lack of flexibility with our needs.
SAP business one simplifies organization management
Comments: SAP in the workplace helps us to organize our files and reduce the amount of paper we use. We are able to successfully plan for the future of our company by using information from our sap business software. Our efficiency has increased because to Sap's business features.
The reporting tools in SAP Business One are fantastic, and I highly recommend them. I am able to create reports on a wide range of subjects, which has really aided my performance monitoring and decision-making. Sap business one has made it much simpler for us to run our company. Assist us in keeping track of our stock and making sure we don't waste money on unneeded expenses.
The Human Resources Management subfield is a little corner of the business world. There is less emphasis on production planning when compared to SAP's All-in-One Software. In addition, accessibility via mobile devices presents a number of difficulties.
Excellent for consolidating multiple business areas/ reporting
During the closing period, consolidating various business area reports into a single system significantly simplifies the process and reduces the likelihood of errors.
Getting accustomed to all the navigation and features proved to be a learning curve. However, I'm uncertain if it's specific to our company's setup, but I find that the system logs me out quite quickly, necessitating multiple logins throughout the day when I use it.
Software found in
- Distribution Accounting Software
- Small Business Manufacturing Software
- Manufacturing Software
- Capacity Planning Software
- Manufacturing Inventory Management Software
- Distribution Software
- Car Dealer Accounting Software
- Supply Chain Management Software
- Financial Management Software
- Business Management Software