• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.3 /5

About InfoFlo

Most affordable complete CRM on the market. One time $99 cost per user. Very easy to use with optional add-ons for a tailored package

Learn more about InfoFlo

Jeremy K.
Legal Assistant
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"InfoFlo offers a simple and straightforward approach to all the necessary basics of CRM!"

Pros: While we are brand new to working with the software, I appreciate the fact that you can very easily tailor the experience to your own needs. Without a doubt, after many months of trialing a plethora of CRM software, I have found that InfoFlo is the best option for a permanent (non-subscription-based), relatively inexpensive non-cloud-based experience, that offers a simple and straightforward means to organize and track legal cases. Their sales and support staff go above and beyond to help you in the decision-making process, and offer a great trial experience so that you know exactly what you are getting into. They make suggestions for what add-ons will best suit your needs and demonstrate the many ways you can customize the software to fit your practice. I have to give a special shout-out to Shai for making this one of the most pleasant purchases ever--he goes out of the way to provide you with a personal and informed experience. The fact that you can start with the basics and add on more functionality as you grow is also a truly wonderful feature. Room for expansion and free updates makes this software that will grow with your firm. If you need a product that will help your team stay organized without breaking the bank, you owe it to yourself to try InfoFlo.

Cons: To some, the fact that InfoFlo is very simple and focused on basic tasks may be a turn-off. For our firm, however, this is precisely the reason we chose it. In the words of my supervisor, "we were only using 100 square feet of a 10,000 square foot mansion" with our previous CRM. It was costly and offered much more than we truly needed. InfoFlo offers just what we need for an affordable one-time fee.

Kristen B.
Vice President, Client Relations
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2019

"Perfect for tracking communication with clients"

Comments: Infoflo solved our problem of being dragged down by an outdated CRM that wasn't really customized to our industry and products. We love the ease and functionality of the layout. Love that our phones are hosted through the same company and connected to Infoflo - we get the same great customer service if we need help with either. It has been a very successful transition to Infoflo and recommend for small and large businesses.

Pros: I love the ease of use and functionality of Infoflo. We needed a CRM that could track our communication with clients, including phones, emails, and appointments. Infoflo gives us that! Everyone in the office uses this daily, its has helped production and internal communication on all clients we serve.

Cons: That we didn't know about Infoflo sooner! We probably only used 10% of a complex CRM prior to Infoflo and it was never easy or intuitive to use. With Infoflo, its much easier to train new employees on the software, keep up with processes we have put in place within Infoflo, and incorporate customer service follow up into our daily schedules.

• Reviewed on 21/08/2019
Jeff B.
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2018

"Great Software"

Comments: Keep control of my customers

Pros: Easy to use. Got on top of it in hours. Simple interface, simple screens. Particularly like the "relations" so you can go from Company to Employee or Employee back to company. Far more powerful than a "folder" structure which I have used previously.

Cons: Have only ONE style of email template. I suggest an alternative or rather an addition. Have MANY buttons on the email screen that are programmable. First button could be programmed to have the caption THANK YOU. Which on clicking simply inserts into the email text "Thank you for your email". Another button programmed to have the caption TRIAL which on clicking inserts some text into the email "You can download a trial version from our website www...... Another button SIGNATURE which inserts your signature as text.
With ten buttons you can personalise the email in a few button presses. I have been thanked so many times for my personal email using a button system. I ignore one template emails - they are a lot of text that is mainly irrelevant. The buttons give you the opportunity to personalise emails and makes a real point of difference. I have used such a system and loved it. Don't get me wrong InfoFlow is great - but this is one feature that I would use many times a day and I would warrant so would everyone else. The more buttons the better. Got other ideas too if you like this one! I develop software myself. Jeff Bilkey

• Reviewed on 08/02/2018
Aleksandros L.
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"I'm working with InfoFlo for more than 5 years. Great features for a truly low price."

Comments: I organized my label and I understood my clients better

Pros: - Value for money
- Business layout
- Ease of use
- Overall experience
- suited for small to big size labels

Cons: The official APP of the product recently released and still needs some improvements which I'm sure that this will be fixed ASAP from the label.

Mathias B.
Sales manager
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2018

"Very easy to use, good value for the price, and with most of the needed functionality."

Comments: We need to keep customer related information, documents, e-mails and tasks in one place accessible for all the team members. The data is stored in a SQL database on a server in the cloud, so that home office use is possible with a good performance.

Pros: We are a very small company (3 employees) looking for an easy to use CRM software to share and keep information about our sales communication with our customers. Having access to customer related e-mails, documents and notes is very important. In addition, customer related tasks need to be available as well. All this we found in InfoFlo very nicely implemented and for a reasonable price. Offline synchronization is available as well, which is a great benefit when traveling without stable internet connection (airplanes, trains,…)
The support is really fast and highly motivated to help with problems and bug fixes.

Cons: There is not much to say, because InfoFlo is a great piece of software. Only the Outlook synchronization plug-in seems to have some small problems with using Outlook versions in another language (German). What is strongly missing is the possibility to input the department of a contact. Dealing with large companies or universities with many departments, this is valuable information and needs to be synchronized with outlook as well. A feature request is filed and hopefully this will be implemented soon.

• Reviewed on 11/10/2018
Dirk D.
Editor in Chief
Publishing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"The InfoFlo teams is great to work with. Helped with initial setup and custom tweaks."

Pros: The product is very configurable. The interface is intuitive. The ability to sync with Outlook is really nice.

Cons: They are still working with Invoicing so that feature isn't completely fleshed out. I believe it will match the quality of the rest of the software when finished.

Rachel L.
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2014

"Simple and Easy to Use"

Comments: We love InfoFlo! This software is a intuitive, easy to use and very very affordable. There are several features that are essential for my business 1) Integration with Outlook which is better than any other sync I've seen out there. 2) Installing the CRM on our own servers rather than the cloud- which is key for privacy Getting the basics down with InfoFlo is very simple, and the website offers a series of helpful tutorial videos which makes getting started really easy.

• Reviewed on 06/11/2014
Philippe L.
Real Estate Broker
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/01/2018

"I first used this software in a trial version. It's working as intended."

Comments: Great contact management solution providing easy access to all customer information. It also has a customized dashboard that can be used in any industry. It's a great productivity tool.

Pros: I like the features, functionality of this software . It's a great value for the money. It is very user friendly and it is listed as one of the 40 best CRM in the market.

Cons: It takes a little time to get used to all the available features. But that can also be the case with any other good software on the market.

Andy D.
  • Reviewed on 26/09/2016

"Hidden Cost"

Comments: Once you buy the initial software there are several add-ones required to utilize the software. Such as reporting you cannot run any data reports without an additional cost. Technical support can only be purchased by the hour, "That's how we make or money."

• Reviewed on 26/09/2016
Lorraine C.
Author/Business manager
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"Carmel Vision's InfoFlo is software I can't live without!"

Comments: It keeps all my data organized in a manner that ensures nothing gets lost or forgotten.

Pros: InfoFlo is a powerful organization tool that puts all your data, emails, notes and documents at your fingertips. Incredibly powerful linking system lets you set up webs that ensure data and documents can be accessed from everywhere. Forgot what you named the document? Find it by accessing a company or contact it related to, in the project history, or in a category. Attach phone recordings to the caller, company and project. Emails file automatically against the sender/receiver and, optionally , project.
This is a CRM, document manager (including version control), email client, task manager, event manager, project manager and notes manager all rolled into one powerful and very inexpensive product. A host of highly affordable optional add-ons enable integrated invoicing or integration with your accounting system, PBX integration, phone call recording, email marketing, email analytics, list management, automated backup, Google integration, Outlook integration, use on mobiles and tablets... The add-ons list just keeps growing.
The system allows a high degree of customization to accommodate the data you want to store, arranged your way.
Fully network-capable with sophisticated access management, this is a tool no business should be without. Actually, it's a tool every Windows user should have on their computer and use daily. Take a free trial. By the end of the month, you will wonder how you ever lived without it.
Videos help you learn to use it and the support is good.

Cons: Very few: No comprehensive user guide, but it's quite intuitive.
Sometimes support staff can be a little unclear in responses, but they always clarify if asked.
It freezes or throws an error message very occasionally, which I suspect is related to memory. Seems to occur when there's a lot going on. Thankfully, merely closing and immediately re-opening the application fixes everything with no data loss.
I cannot access documents in InfoFlo to upload to a website. I have to copy them to somewhere else on my computer first. A very minor inconvenience. Doesn't apply to email - it's easy to pick a document from anywhere in InfoFlo and copy into an email, or use Attach in the usual way.

Alex T.
Construction
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"Service has been great. Program has some aggravating limitations."

Comments: Improvement in contact management over manual address book

Pros: I use the program to maintain personal contacts and contacts for a small service business. Service, from the initial sales contact through support when I got confused have been remarkable. It was the service even more than the product that made me choose this program. It is fairly easy to use, even for someone who really isn't the most technically competent. Even with limitations that are a bit frustrating, the value for money is excellent.

Cons: There are some limitations that I find frustrating. One in particular is mail merging. You appear to have to deal with one contact letter at a time. The flexibility in this area falls short of other CRM products I have used in the past. But again, my comments must be taken in the context of the price point and relative value for money. Sorting capabilities are limited. For example I cannot seem to create a custom list by choosing/limiting contacts who fall into several categories. For example customers who from a list of 5 services receive only 3 services. In our landscaping business we have customers who are individuals as well as business customers. The two groups seem to have to be dealt with separately as opposed to being able to generate a simple list of all customers in a given category.

Tim T.
Mortgage Broker
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2019

"Amazing app"

Pros: 1 time fee, simple to use and long term cost is amazing. Works great, and no need of anything more fancy. Has absolutely everything what a Mortgage broker needs to juggle 1000s of clients.

Cons: Don't have any cons yet, maybe certain add ons are a bit expensive and could have been included with the basic app. However, after all it is still cheaper than many CRMs on the market.

• Reviewed on 27/09/2019
Mark M.
Financial Planner
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/01/2018

"I am an independent financial planner and this helps me stay independent!"

Comments: Maintain independence. Stay compliant. I am not very good with computers and have some difficulty navigating through the program. I have not figured out how to use all of the features

Pros: I like this software because it allows me the option to stay independent. In my industry, so much information is kept on the mutual fund dealers and insurance company servers, so it is lost if you decide to leave. The option to leave is lost if you can't take your information and notes. You may not be a "captive agent" according to contract, but you are according to who controls your information and records. I expect that this is the case in many different industries. Infoflow lets me keep a copy of clients information ' notes that pertain to matters that cross different industry lines.
It is also flexible enough to be able to help me with my marketing needs. This information, tracking and management can not all be put on a single company server. My business encompasses customized financial plans that I do on my own, investments, insurance, tax and some legal issues (wills/ PofA) which requires working with different companies.
Infoflow can help me keep track and serve the varied needs my clients all in one place.

I like this program because I can purchase it and whatever else I need. The trend is towards "subscriptions" because it provides a lot more revenue and smooth revenue for the providers. I don't want to overpay and get tied to increasingly expensive software. I used to use a different program and they moved to "enterprise" software for large companies. They also switched to expensive subscription based payments.

Kerry A.
Project Surveyor
Civil Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2018

"Best CRM out there, we think so!"

Comments: We are preparing proposals and reports that are automatically filled in with the information from the database. Its super easy to prepare reports of our current projects for our weekly meetings that are up to date and relevant.

Pros: One time, up-front cost with no subscriptions and the data is located on our own server. Lots of flexibility with the modules offered that gives our team the tools we use most.

Cons: Would like the ability to turn off some of the features that we do not use as much. It does so much, and we have streamlined our processes to what works best for us.

• Reviewed on 17/10/2018
Sandra G.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/10/2020

"No Support During Paid Program Integration - No Refund After It Never Worked Fully"

Comments: It was one of the most time exhausting experiences that ended up in me losing money for a piece of software that we do not use.

Pros: I thought it was going to be an inexpensive alternative to ACT, for the functions that we use, but once we added on multi-user and Outlook integration, it was the same price as my annual ACT upgrade. Things worked well on "single user" trial mode so we bought the software. Then when we tried to integrate the two users we had issues and were told we would have to buy support at $149/hour. We were given a bunch of links to "resolve our issue", but no one even bothered to explain from the beginning that there would be a "Server/Host (database)" account and all others would be a "Mini Client". The secondary users were stuck on the trial version for more than a week. If I had not been persistent, we would never even gotten the paid for licenses to activate on each machine. In the end, it was really not useable. I had my assistant spend hours on data entry from histories and notes that did not carry over from ACT and in the end, you couldn't even change the dates on the notes and there was no information visible on the summary screen without clicking into each and every note to try and find the information you were looking for. This would be the opposite of useful CRM. I tried to ask for my money back and just received a no. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS SOFTWARE!

Cons: The interface is cheap looking, looks like something that was designed 15 years ago. Some parts are not intuitive to use. There is no support offered at all. It seems to be run by one individual and he is very condescending. After all the problems, we were never able to get it to work for us as it had on trial version, and on the aspects that were not available during trial version. We were not offered a refund because we "trialed it". We do not use the program, because it has too many shortcomings, so we ended up renenwing ACT and having a double expenditure. DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE unless you are a single user and have no previous data. Only then, it might work for you.

• Reviewed on 07/10/2020
David E.
Managing Director
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/07/2017

"Very good user friendly software, Why pay monthly fees when this software does it all for one fee."

Comments: It is easy to use

Pros: Easy to use, easy to navigate, automatically updates when sending emails from outlook, Great way to keep track of customer communication. If you need help, the response time is very quick and they are interested in your comments. One of the best CRM's I've used

Cons: The icons are a little dated. , they need to be sharper, the system logs out if left on overnight, but that's a personal preference. There is not much to say its an easy software to use with no issues .

• Reviewed on 21/07/2017
Greg W.
Building Materials
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"Works well, simple to use, with a pipeline forecasting $ opportunity that works well"

Comments: increase sales and account mamangement

Pros: Integration with emails and calendar so tasks are always visible. To find a person quickly by their name or a company or category, especially with the search my computer function, making sales and managing customers very manageable.

Cons: Would like more flexibility with the dashboard as would like to see pipeline by product type by month by year

Marios J.
Doctor
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"Fantastic product. Surpassed my needs and expectations!"

Comments: Gave me the ability to work more efficiently and conveniently.

Pros: Fast, simple, versatile. Very well conceived and implemented product. Makes life very much easier and efficient.I especially like the fact that you can add modules as needed and the fact that the software can grow with the business needs. The support provided by the company is excellent too.

Cons: Nothing significant. There is a delay with editing feature (of notes) but I guess this has got to do with the broadband speed. It would be good to be able to change some of the Icons (you can change the name) it would then take on a more personal and bespoke look. Other than that only praise for the product.

Margarita W.
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"Support/Sales person was great"

Comments: Centralized our customers with our projects

Pros: The link functions, the reporting is very useful also. Search function very good.

Cons: Not able to use Mailchimp with it as this would be really helpful to us rather than exporting contacts.

David H.
Consultant
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2018

"Great business and personal CRM"

Pros: I was looking for a full-featured CRM for personal use. I wanted to store my data locally (not in the cloud) and did not want to pay ongoing subscription fees. InfoFlo was the answer! It fully integrates with my Microsoft Exchange and gmail accounts. It was very easy to setup and works great and you can't beat the price. I would highly recommend.

Cons: Only two minor issues - 1. the client/server platform can be confusing to maintain and 2. no iOS app (I hear one is coming.)

Michael S.
Sales
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2017

"Excellent accessibility to the support staff with general questions."

Comments: In one word....Organization.

Pros: Its simple to navigate since all tabs needed are available from the home screen. Loading contacts is a breeze through the new contact tab. New contact info screen is formatted for easy guided data entry.

Cons: When clicking on the task tab..it leaves off the phone and email address for easy contact reference.
Can't export direct report emails.

• Reviewed on 30/06/2017
Arie B.
Partner
  • Reviewed on 10/11/2014

"InfoFlo CRM"

Comments: Pro: A huge relief to finally find a CRM software that links all emails, notes, appointments, files, tasks and opportunities to the appropriate contact and company. We can finally organize all of our customer information and easily access it when we need it. Plus the Gmail Sync feature allows us to view and send all emails directly from Infoflo, saving us a lot of time. Con: There is no app yet, but I hear it's in the works. With that said, the Gmail Sync addon allows us to view most information on our phones anyway.

• Reviewed on 10/11/2014
Kevin K.
Western Sales Manager
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2018

"User friendly and easy enough to figure out"

Pros: It has all the basics that i need at a very affordable price. Great response from their team on my questions and like that i own it for life vs a monthly cloud based crm.

Cons: Form follows functions and this is extremely functional. I suppose other crms may be more hip and fresh on the interface, i just wanted a simple clean practical crm software.

• Reviewed on 02/08/2018
Lonnie Y.
General Contractor
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2016

"Needed Help. Used ACT for years"

Comments: InfoFlo is great. Not only does it do everything I need, the support is first class. And the cost is great.

• Reviewed on 10/05/2016
Celeste a. O.
Media Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"Great product yet challenges with reports and support"

Pros: Works like Business Contact Manager, easy to use, one time fee. I like the dashboard and syncing with Outlook email features.

Cons: REPORTING is not flexible, additionally a report is needed online that we can run and just click on a client name to go straight to the contact information. Reports cannot be sorted by different fields unless you export into Exel and modify which is time consuming.
Support, at times is a challenge, recently when asking for help installing the offline version of Infoflo(after 2 weeks of trying) we were told to buy support so we looked at a work around ourselves and it still would not download our data.
We contacted them for the 5th time and it we were told it is an internal error that an update is coming out for it.
EMAIL & POP UP REMINDERS: do not work on my computer at all, they worked one time on my IT guys computer.
BACKUP: does not remind you when it is full and then we did have a backup for 3 months. They said they are working on this.
MASS DELETE: cannot do this, must delete ONE entry at a time. They are working on this.
DELETION OF EMAILS THAT ARE NOT A CONTACT: This cannot be done and somehow upon installation of the software we had duplicated emails and now have over 250K and cannot delete them.