AppFolio Property Manager Reviews

• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5

About AppFolio Property Manager

Your complete property management software solution to streamline your workday and focus on your bottom line.

Learn more about AppFolio Property Manager

Showing 1,668 reviews

Frank F.
COO
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2021

"Solid, Full-featured system for RE investors and PMCs"

Comments: The software works great, from your first property to your 400th, so it's easy to scale with.

Pros: Easy to use, on the cloud, has everything you need to run a RE business, from payments to ticketing to accounting. Love the PayNearMe integration.

Cons: Totally closed system (no open API), so it's impossible to integrate other things with. Their in-house call center is expensive and poor value for the money, considering wait times.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2021
Danny L.
Cam
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2020

"Data Configuration and Segregation of Data by Association"

Comments: I think overall it has been a good experience but the on-boarding team should highlight the things we need to do to make it easier down the road when we grow to more that 2 or 3 associations. When doing work for an association we need ways of setting temporary defaults to allow to do billing, payments, reporting etc. without having to enter the association over and over. Even this survey was not set up right. You ask what the industry was and none of them dealt with what we do like Association Management.

Pros: It is easy to use for sure and support and on boarding was great.

Cons: The product is too slanted toward rentals or property management with one association. If you had 60 associations in a portfolio you have all your GL Accounts, Bank Accounts, Vendors all together. This is just good design from a functional stand point making customers name things to know the difference. You should keep things separated by Association. Weak design from a data structure point of view making it fit the small companies but not good for the larger portfolios.

• Reviewed on 30/08/2020
Jessica R.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2019

"Sketchy at first, but FELL IN LOVE!"

Comments: We have really grown to love Appfolio. It just simplifies life in the office and makes our job easier and allows us to be more efficient for our tenants.

Pros: This software can literally do everything. It is a one stop shop. I got rid of 7 different (paid) programs and now have JUST Appfolio- which does the work of all of them.

Cons: There is nothing I dislike about the software except that they are still growing thus the functionality is still growing. I strongly disliked the "car salesman" pitch of the sales team. They promised a lot of things that the software couldn't deliver at first; however, we learned to get around it and in some cases, the functionality was built out (during our first year with them)and that feature is now available.

by AppFolio on 30/12/2019

Thanks for the feedback, Jessica. We're glad to hear that you've grown to love AppFolio!

• Reviewed on 19/11/2019
Kendell A.
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2019

"Our experience with Appfolio"

Comments: We used to have to make lots of phone calls and texts with people that want to see our vacancies. Now they can schedule viewings on our web site. We used to have applicants fill out paper applications. Then we would type in much of the information in the credit reporting software so we could run credit reports. Now, applicants complete an online application and we click a button to run the credit and background reports. Once we approve the applicant, we click a button to move them over as the tenants of the unit. It automatically emails and text's them a link to their own tenant portal where they can pay rent online and make maintenance requests online. Appfolio is like having one or two employees that don't need to use the restroom, take breaks or that you have to have workers comp insurance on or pay employment taxes for, etc. It truly is a great solution for property managers.

Pros: I love how easy it is to advertise our vacancies. Then the interested parties can schedule viewings and apply for the property right from our web site. Once we select a tenant, we can transfer all of their information from their application over to make them our active tenant with the click of a button. I love how easy it is for tenants to pay their rent online or at pay stations and it goes directly into our bank account and calculates the management fees.

Cons: The reports could be a little better. On multiple units, the reports don't break down the expenses by unit number very well. So, the owners aren't able to tell on their reports what a management fee charge was for because the charge isn't broken down by unit number. As a result, we get calls from upset owners and our accounting department has to create reports outside of the software to make sure the owners are satisfied. This takes extra time when the software could easily break down these expenses if it was programmed to do so. Our accounting department said that the bookkeeping side of the software could be better.

by AppFolio on 30/12/2019

Thank you for your review, Kendall! We appreciate the feedback.

• Reviewed on 24/09/2019
Herb F.
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2019

"AppFolio is terrific and continues to get better"

Comments: Overall, providing the initial data from our old system for the setup was easy, of course you need to provide accurate data. Everything went well and whether i provided PDF's or Excel files, the only real errors were made on data we provided. It was easy enough to correct. We are thrilled with AppFolio since making the switch in November 2018.

Pros: Easy to use web based software, includes apps for management and homeowner/tenant. AppFolio continues to make improvements and they appear, never an update on our end needed, love that since it is web based. Set up a vendor once to use across all condominium associations the vendor provides services for, good work order system and improvements made based on user feedback.

Cons: I would like the ability to modify the user level access myself, but that isn't a real problem, just a nicety. There needs to be the ability to create folders or directories to upload the condominium documents so they can be categorized, otherwise an owner needs to look through a significant amount of files. I understand that is in the works though.

• Reviewed on 30/08/2019
Pamela C.
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2019

"Always evolving to keep up with or ahead of the customer!"

Comments: Loved it then, loving it even more now, hope to never stop using it.

Pros: Most people don't like change, need change and can't get it or can't get it quick enough. Appfolio is so user friendly, allows you to train yourself, reach out for support when needed or allows you to interact with other users in a forum. They say it takes a village sometimes and Appfolio has created that village atmosphere. You have options and so many paths to take but without the feeling of getting totally lost to get to where you need it's almost adventure time every time I log on. I love all the updates for things I didn't even know I needed until they put it out there. They don't just change things and hope you catch on, they notify you of all the updates with an explanation and guide in advance. I've seen them put changes into action that other users have asked for and voted on (yes that's a thing, got to love democracy and what software platform allows it's clients to even have a say on a daily basis? Appfolio does.) If anyone in the relationship is doing wrong by the other it would be our office for not using all that Appfolio has to it's fullest extent. Thank you for allowing us to thrive now and strive towards the ever evolving future of Property Management.

Cons: There have been a few work arounds or new features we didn't quite get it to work the way we wanted but most of it is personal pickiness or just not having the time to train and find a way to make it work. The inspections I know are being updated and getting there but really hoping to be able to do inspections onsite, pictures, notes, having tenants sign electronically off on move in and out condition notes as well as sending them copies at completion as we've seen with some other apps and software programs outside of Appfolio.

• Reviewed on 10/07/2019
Dean M.
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2018

"Top 5 Things Tenants Don't Want You to Know About Using Appfolio and Why It Costs You."

Comments: I wouldn't manage property without it.

Pros: 1. When Money is collected electronically you never have to think about who's paid and who hasn't.
- Even with a handful of units, it's time consuming to collect checks and deposit them on a regular basis. This causes sloppy book keeping and helps tenants get away with not paying timely.
2. When a computer keeps track of payments late fees are always charged.
- late fees get charged automatically. This trains tenants to pay automatically. No more not paying late fees. " It's already charged and it's part of your lease ".
3. When communicating with tenants electronically, there's a record of the conversation.
- " I didn't say it was my fault ". This is no longer an argument. Every text, email, and even notes from phone conversations are stored in the tenant profile.
4.Utility billing can become a profit center instead of a nightmare.
- When incorporating RUBS or just paying for the water bill, when done with the correct process, unpaid utilities can legally incur late fees which makes tenants pay them instead of sticking the owner with them at the end of the lease.
5. It's much easier to protect a property through liability insurance.
- By using the automatic liability insurance module, there is much less of a chance in lapsing renters insurance and the property has a better chance of recuperating losses due to " I fell asleep while the stove was on ". Yes, this has actually happened.

Cons: Appfolio is not something you plug into your current systems. To do it correctly and efficiently you'll need to rework your processes around it. This can be good or bad. Depending on if you like creating systems. When you're done, you'll have an employee that never sleeps and takes care of a ton of your management tasks.

by AppFolio on 16/01/2019

Hi Dean, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. It's great to hear that AppFolio is integral to running your property management business. We appreciate your partnership!

• Reviewed on 25/09/2018
Terri W.
Accounting Supervisor
  • Reviewed on 01/11/2017

"Accounting using AppFolio for 7 years"

Comments: I am not a computer geek, but have had a little computer programming training in the past. As I read the different users complaining about things or how they think their issues should be addressed in the upgrades to the system sooner than other issues, I wish I could open their eyes to finding creative ways to make things work for them till the next improvement arrives. AppFolio is a very elaborate program and there are multiple ways to accomplish almost every task needed in the property management field. AppFolio's development staff has a very complicated job to make this program work perfectly for all their users coming from all different kinds of backgrounds and from what I have seen over the past 7 years, they are doing an amazing job (and it appears they have a lot of fun in the process).

Pros: The support staff is amazing. Responses are within 12 to 24 hrs and solutions are found or suggestions for the future improvements. Over the past 7 years I have watched with admiration as this program has blossomed, filling the needs of multiple users in detailed ways. I use AppFolio in two different accounting venues, one with a large property management company servicing over 1600 home rentals, the other with one owner handling his 325 apartment units. This program provides excellent adaptable reports for both aspects of a property management company and for one owner with multiple apartment complexes in all phases of financial accounting, rental reports and maintenance. AppFolio encourages all discussions between all users and the staff of AppFolio resulting in ongoing improvements and additional options within the program. To be quite honest, since my specialty is the accounting department, there are many parts of AppFolio that I have not had the privilege of really working with, but those that I have come across look to be as detailed and helpful as the accounting processes. The Help & Training section within the program is also evolving and very detailed in explaining how things work.

Cons: If I had to find something I didn't like it would be the constant change that requires me to think and be constantly attentive to the processes in the program. It seems that almost every week there is a subtle or large change that rocks me for a moment. It is frustrating at times to stop and relearn a process. But then to my amazement I am once again loving this program even more and all that it does to make my job easier. You can't use this program out of habit. It is always evolving for the better.

• Reviewed on 01/11/2017
Christine W.
Office Manager/Accountant
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2017

"Took a bit to get the hang of it, but would NEVER go back!"

Pros: 1. It has what I want from a property software,and if they don't have it, they will if you ask!
2. The customer service is spot on, they really love their customers and it shows!
3. Notes for EVERYTHING with PICS! No more tenants claiming they don't know what you're talking about or not knowing what they are trying to tell you is wrong with their units!
4. It makes it easy to keep track of all the data we have, literally everything has a place to be put.
5. I really love how in depth the help pages are and the fact that there are forums for the users to talk to each other about what they deal with and how they have worked around issues. It can take some time to find the right thing sometimes, but you can always find a way to make things work. Appfolio is very adaptable and it feels like there is no one way to use it. It works with each person in their own way!

Cons: 1. The accounting took awhile to get used to and can be a little clunky and confusing at times (and I have an accounting degree).
2. Customer service can take up to 24 hours to get back to you, while that is still a good response time, when you have accounting questions, it can seem like forever.
3. Having the option for so much data can make it hard to remember WHERE your data for a particular item got placed. Was it the unit page? Owner page? Tenant notes? Vendor notes? Maintenance notes? Who knows! It would be great to see a system that links together notes a little better with catch words or a notes search option by date etc to make finding the large volumes of data we collect a little easier. But it is STILL a far better system than anything we have used before.

by Mackenzie on 25/07/2017

Dear Christine, thanks for sharing your review! We appreciate your thoughtful feedback and are happy to see that appfolio has been a significant improvement from your last solution. We look forward to always improving our software for your use!

• Reviewed on 19/07/2017
Julie D.
Accountant
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2020

"Appolio Review"

Comments: Overall it a good solution for our property management process for 743 managed properties, some of the simple processes have too many steps and the user profiles do not always meet our companies needs.

Pros: Intuitive menus and ability for customers to access information remotely

Cons: The number of steps to complete simple processes such as writing a check and the rigidness making error correction somewhat difficult. Not all functionality supports different business units within one system

• Reviewed on 28/07/2020
Laurie H.
Controller
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"Best Property Management Software out there"

Comments: It has made our lives easier. It is so easy to use. I can't say enough good things about it.

Pros: The software is the most user friendly I've ever used. I like the functionality on all levels. It is easy to pay bills, attach documents (many ways). I like how the rent payments go directly to bank account and are recorded at the same time. Less data entry. The recurring bill feature has saved us a lot of time and also reminds us of a bill due that we haven't received. The bill pay is very easy to use. The search feature is the best. The reporting feature is great, like how you can click on a line item in the report and go right to the transaction or account. Then filter or customize from there. The bank recs are easy. The triple tie out helps with finding any discrepancies. Also shows you if you missed making a deposit right there. The rent roll reports are also easy to view and we are able to use them when filing our use and occupancy tax.

Cons: For accountants the software is a little difficult in the reporting area. You can only compare 2 years and cant click on the line item. Most people find the move outs difficult. And the bills generated from move outs do not always reflect how the cash flowed.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2019
Lisa G.
Accounts Receivable
  • Reviewed on 23/02/2019

"Very user-friendly with frequent updates"

Comments: We manage a lot of different properties that have a variety of owners. AppFolio helps our company keep all the data straight and easy to work with. It also has lots of safety features built in to help us make sure we are doing everything correctly. I would highly recommend AppFolio to anyone with a buisness on a scale of our sized company or bigger.

Pros: AppFolio is easy to use and is great at keeping data organized and searchable. It is constantly being updated to help make it function better on mobile devices. The more I learn about Appfolio the more ways I find that help me function better at my job. The safety features and warning boxes are very helpful to make sure changes aren't made that would effect data incorrectly.

Cons: The formatting changes are hard to get used to when you have a system that works well for you. But over time you get used to the changes and they work out fine. I enter lots of tenant receipts and the auto-recall feature is not as intuitive as I would like it to be. With the most recent changes the calender feature does not move on the screen with the scroll bar.

by AppFolio on 12/03/2019

Thanks for the review, Lisa! AppFolio's new layout gives you more room to view important content, a consistent experience across devices and maintains ease of use as we continue to add new, valuable features. We'll look into the calendar to make sure you can continue to find the capabilities you depend on.

• Reviewed on 23/02/2019
Bethany R.
Co-Owner/Broker/COO

"Flexible, Intuitive Software"

Comments: Overall, we love the software and appreciate that the product is constantly being improved.

Pros: The features are easy to use, and offer many avenues for communicating with tenants, vendors, and staff. I appreciate how easy it is to keep track of information.

Cons: We hoped to integrate a project management software in order to streamline our communications. The option was not available without doubling the amount we would pay for Appfolio, which is not in our budget. Most of the innovations lately seem to be regarding training/turnover. This is not something we need. We are a small staff that has little to no turnover. We would like more options for our current staff to be more supported and organized.

Karen M.
Administration
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2019

"AppFolio has a definite strong future"

Comments: When we began to realize the need to streamline our property management functions and responsibilities a few years ago, I started looking online for a system that would best meet those needs in an affordable and efficient manner. AppFolio soon became the clear leader for us. I did check with several other companies who were managing many larger property groups than we were. They did not feel Appfolio was the best performer for them in those largest groups, but they all agreed for the size of management we were doing it would be ideal for AppFolio.
Since that time, I believe AppFolio has grown its system along with our growth and we are still an ideal fit. Our owner loves the ease with which we can give him reports and answer his questions on costs etc all the way down to the individual door level.

Pros: The things I like most about this software are its ease of use, its intuitive nature and how it is ever evolving and improving as a direct result of user suggestion and need.

Cons: I am a loyal fan of AppFolio and have always wondered why more people don't seem to utilize it in my region.
But if I had to pick something I like least about it, it might be that it does so many things I think no one will ever be an expert at it.

• Reviewed on 26/08/2019
Al P.
Broker/owner
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2019

"Great Program, poor support"

Comments: If it weren’t for the poor customer support program in place, this company,and the program they provide, would be, far and away, the best in the industry.

Pros: This is a great software program. We have ~200 unit property management company and this program works great for us. It is easy to use and there are many features that saves our company countless hours of work.

Cons: The customer support is very lacking. The ONLY way to get a problem solved is to put in a work order. You then have to wait for them to get back to you with a person who should be able to take care of the problem. They don’t call you, though. They only email you with the remedy (hopefully). I have gone back and forth with them over two or three days trying to get one simple problem taken care of. This just drives all of us in the office crazy.

by AppFolio on 12/03/2019

Hi Al, we appreciate your feedback. The nature of many support request does require research so we ask that you submit a request for follow-up. We've also created our Help Center full of articles, community forums and other how-to training resources that will help you to master all of the capabilities within AppFolio Property Manager and we've launched our live chat feature so you can get in contact with our team immediately. We hope that as you continue to learn and grow with AppFolio that you will have a more positive experience moving forward!

• Reviewed on 26/02/2019
Jamie W.
Commercial Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/07/2017

"I cant imagine trying to do my job without Appfolio!"

Comments: I am a huge fan of Appfolio because it makes my job more efficient and enjoyable. I would recommend it to any property management company and I promise it will make your job so much easier! If I did not use appfolio I think I would need to hire additional people to help with the workload and I would not be able to take time off when I want to!

Pros: I love how easy it is to learn and use. The software is so intuitive that I was able to jump into my new career as a property manager with ease!
Online leasing, payments, vacancy posting, maintenance requests, text, emails...I could keep going. I dont even know the stress of "rent week" because appfolio does it all for me.
Appfolio is constantly making updates to their systems (weekly!) and reaching out for feedback from their clients. Their crew is positive and peppy too!

Cons: It might be a bit spendy for a smaller business.
When I do have a support request it would be nice to just call and talk with someone instead of waiting for a email response. It can be difficult to explain the issue in a email. There are some updates that I think need more attention.

by Mackenzie on 25/07/2017

Dear Jamie, thanks for sharing your review! We're so happy to know that AppFolio is saving you both time and money in your business - we look forward to our continued partnership!

• Reviewed on 13/07/2017
Eddie C.
Managing Partner
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2019

"Great Time Saver"

Comments: Good day to day management program. Easily usable mobile.

Pros: We use many, but not all features of Appfolio. We like easily being able to identify residents and have all their information readily available.

Cons: There is no ability to integrate the information with quickbooks or other accounting programs. We have had difficulty finding outside bookkeepers who are able to help us with appfolio. They do journal entries etc. like they would on other accounting programs and because they didn't follow the appfolio system, it screwed up our books.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2019
Sarah S.
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2019

"AppFolio Most Convenient To Use Property Management Software On The Market"

Comments: I am able to more quickly manage maintenance issues, post vacancies to our site and overall manage our apartments, rentals and owner financed homes in a more efficient way.

Pros: I have used Yardi and Onesite at previous companies, AppFolio is better in every possible way. Not only is the software incredibly easy to use, it is also constantly improving as they take customers feedback. My favorite part of the software is how easy it is to get a hold of someone if you are needing help or just wanting to learn how to do something. You can call their customer service line, put in a work order and they will contact you OR (my personal favorite) they have an online chat option where you can talk to a LIVE PERSON almost immediately. If I ever leave the company that I am at, I will be sure to keep using AppFolio.

Cons: If I had to pick something as a con, I would say that when I am posting vacancies, sometimes it takes a little long to update to our site.

• Reviewed on 10/09/2019
Sean K.
IT Director
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2018

"Couldn't do my job without it"

Comments: It helps run every aspect of our business. Without it we would be lost.

Pros: Everything. This one software does everything I need it to to manage all of our 1500 properties. Maintenence, owner statements, marketing online, etc. It just has everything we need.

Cons: User control. One thing I would like to see it have is allow the admins to control the user levels and set permissions that meet our company's needs. The built in user roles are great, but they don't cover what our different departs do completely. For example our maintenance department needs access to owner information to send out maintenance requests to them. The default Maintenance Coordinator roles can't do that so we have to give them Property Manager access. The problem with that is that they can see much more information that they don't need access to and there is no inbetween levels.

by AppFolio on 29/03/2018

Dear Sean, thanks for the feedback. It's great to hear that you can use AppFolio for so many areas of your business. In regards to user roles, we are able to change a particular user role setting to tailor it to your business needs. Your Customer Success Manager will be reaching out to you to discuss and we should be able to customize the Maintenance Coordinator role further for you!

• Reviewed on 20/03/2018
Diane C.
Bookkeeper
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2019

"Great Company"

Comments: Everyday accounting is a breeze most of the time and that is not an easy task unless you have a good software.

Pros: The ease of using the accounting side of it and the many features.

Cons: There are some areas of the reporting side that could be improved. The fact that if you need something added to a field on a report that you have to wait until other requests have been made for the same thing then it is handed off to the development depart to add to the report.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2019
Daniel G.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2019

"Great Software- how to reach that final 1%"

Comments: Overall I love this software. Appfolio always seems to be adapting and making my life easier. I only ask a simpler way to reduce the number of emails we all get from Guest cards and a smoother way to communicate if applications have been worked on.

Pros: Easy access and easy to learn. Tenants, owners, and staff are able to learn very quickly using Appfolio. Thank you for that.

Cons: Guest cards- The number of emails I get about guest cards. I have removed my email and unposted/posted the unit but I feel I still get them. There has to be a way so that none of the staff receives them. A check I can mark off in my settings.
Rental applications- I would like more options than approved, denied, decision pending, canceled, or converting. I need an option between decision pending and approved or a status that says new application.

by AppFolio on 02/07/2019

Hi Daniel, thank you for the feedback and taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear you are loving AppFolio. In regards to Guest Cards, you can turn these notifications off in your user settings. I would recommend that you go through each user and make sure they are turned off otherwise, that email may be forwarding to your email address from a different account. Thanks!

• Reviewed on 06/06/2019
Vincent R.
Broker/owner
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2020

"good software but some difficulties"

Comments: Good except for the customer service that needs to be completely overhauled.

Pros: It covers pretty much everything for a property manager.
It is a complete and integrated solution and you do not need any other software to run your bsuiness.
It does the job and runs smoothly for the most part.
The owner's and tenant's portal are a good feature.

Cons: Three main concerns:
- the accounting or the processes are sometimes weird. If you do not follow them, you end up in trouble. Some accounting features are really problematic, if not plain wrong.
- Appfolio seems to put some emphasis on trying to get additional revenue from its clients through additional options. You need to be careful about that.
- the customer service is awful. You cannot call them. You send a case through the software and nobody is responsible or responsive. You cannot even contact them directly. Sometimes it takes more than a week and you do not have a clue. So if you need a good customer service, do not buy Appfolio.

Patricia B.
  • Reviewed on 24/08/2020

"AppFolio - Unparalleled Customer Service"

Comments: The AppFolio tech who worked with me to complete the initial transfer from our old software was wonderful. He was well-prepared and the set up went smoothly Since then AppFolio has been able to adjust to meet our changing needs as our portfolio has grown. They provide lots of training and it is easy to train new users on the system. Security of the system is high.

Pros: AppFolio is constantly improving the product based on feedback from users. It is very flexible to meet our needs as a fee manager so we can adjust to meet individual owner requests. When I have a Help request they respond quickly and the person who contacts me is knowledgeable about that property management issue, not just the software. The application of software to real life was a problem we had with our previous software company.

Cons: There are a few features that are locked in that we would like to be able to opt out of.

• Reviewed on 24/08/2020
Trey A.
Senior Property Manager
Real Estate, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2020

"Good but could be Great"

Comments: Overall I have really enjoyed using the product despite the limitations on the commercial side.

Pros: Easy to use, intuitive, cost, the software is constantly being updated, owner and tenant portals.

Cons: Not really geared towards commercial properties and how they operate. They have added features for commercial users but it is still lacking in some areas. We are still having to use MRI along with Appfolio to get everything done.

• Reviewed on 25/02/2020
Lisa D.
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2020

"Love that Appfolio listens to our feedback!"

Comments: Overall...I am sticking with Appfolio. It is constantly improving and it helps us improve our business as well.

Pros: I love that the softeware is constantly changing from the feedback of property managers. I appreciate that Appfolio listens to us and make changes.

Cons: Customer Service. We are sooooo busy as property managers...24/7. We do not sit behind desk and readily available at a computer when you call. When we do get an answer we have moved on to a million other things and so we must take notes of what your question was so that when Appfolio returns a response, you remember what it was about. ...but the ...emails of how to help yourself do help alot! and when a rep sends a calendly calendar...that works wonders. But we don't get the option of the calendly calendar often

• Reviewed on 11/02/2020