15 years helping Australian businesses

About Rise Vision

Digital signage doesn't have to be difficult. We make it easy or your money back.

Learn more about Rise Vision

Pros:

Software is easy to use, and easy to integrate existing Google Slide presentations.

Cons:

The templates used to be customizable and no longer are.

Rise Vision ratings

4.3
4.7
4.3
4.6

8.7/10

Rise Vision has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 103 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Rise Vision before?

Brandon
Brandon
Graduate Assistant in US
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Student-Athlete Development

Comments: Helps market programs to student-athletes.

Pros:

It's able too sync to multiple platforms (TV's). The timeline is a useful tool to keep current post up.

Cons:

None the product is exceptional. The whole athletic department at the U of A uses the software. We would like to highlight that we use the software on Risevision social media platform to recognize the collaboration.

4 years ago

Thank you for the kind words Brandon!

Anna
Owner in US
Design, Self Employed

Rise VIsion for creative digital signage

Comments: Rise Vision was very easy to use and I was able to create a professional looking presentation that I am very proud of.

Pros:

Rise VIsion is has a lot of features and templates that once you get familiar it is really easy to use. I love the ability to implement on a screen using many different types of devices.

Cons:

There is a bit of a learning curve with Rise Vision. It can be difficult to figure out how to do certain things, but the support team is always willing to help.

2 years ago

Thanks for the review Anna! It's great to hear you're enjoying our 500+ templates and counting (we add new templates every week) and that our support team is giving you the support you need.

Beth
Director of Communications in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Too Hard to Use

Pros:

It worked without many flaws, after the initial set up, for a few years. Then, the app was no longer available on the setup we had and it would have required an entirely new TV to use.

Cons:

It was too hard to use. I had to have my website technician set it up and change it any time it was needed. This meant delayed changes and something not many people could easily implement without technical skill.

Andrew
Director of Marketing Technology in US
Wholesale, 201–500 Employees

Great platform for creating your own customized digital signage solution

Comments: We have built some great signage displays with the product. It's very easy to teach new content administrators how to update the screens which is a huge plus.

Pros:

Very easy to learn. Knowledge base, training videos, and customer support make it a breeze to get started. When you get stumped, their support is very quick to respond.

Cons:

Very little to not like. I guess if anything, most of the pre-designed templates are geared toward schools but they are easy enough to change up for business purposes.

4 years ago

Hi Andrew, Thank you for your review. If you ever want to request a template design, feel free to email [email protected]. Thanks, Joy

Mark
Director of Technology in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Rise Vision digital signage has been a hit!

Comments: We had decided on digital signage as a way to increase school connectedness. Students are excited to see themselves and classmates on the signage. Our parent community has been impressed as well, and enjoy being able to see the events and activities that take place in the school.

Pros:

The setup was quick and easy. I was able to have all of my displays up and running in less than a day. The combination of branded templates and customizable slides helps to keep the content fresh and engaging for our school community.

Cons:

I decided to purchase dedicated PCs for my media players which required a bit of configuration and might be complicated for smaller organizations. The recommended player was available through my preferred vendors.

4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Mark! We love what you're doing with Rise Vision at Fairview School District.

Christian
Coordonnator of IT in Canada
Higher Education, 201–500 Employees

Very good product

Comments: We are very satisfied with the product. We use this software to broadcast the content of internal activities to come on 10 screens inside our buildings. We even have one in a secondary school near us which allows us to promote our establishment.

Pros:

The site as a good and simple interface. Even the basic functions allow us to make very nice information panels. With a paid experience account get even better with the templates and other tools provided.

Cons:

We did not find the possibility of making a presentation easily used by a sub-company.

4 years ago

I'm happy to hear you're very satisfied!

Jon
High School Principal in US
Primary/Secondary Education, 51–200 Employees

Flexible and Responsive

Comments: I have found Rise Vision to be extremely flexible with our needs, responsive to our inquiries and quick to develop a Presentation when one was suggested. They really seem genuinely interested in being there for their clients. I have no complaints!

Pros:

The Rise Vision Presentation Templates are generally easy to use and adapt to our needs. If we ever have a question or need, they respond very quickly to questions or service tickets.

Cons:

It would be nice if there existed the ability to adjust certain aspects of the presentation - image size, location of text, etc.

4 years ago

Thanks for the review and feedback Jon!

Kienly
It in US
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Great product. Good price. Easy to use

Comments: I use the program since it is a free trial require constant internet (once your computer off, to reload you need Internet). Overtime a pro (paid version) available you can work it offline. You can upload and modify right on your phone. Very very easy to use. The help on you tube is great

Pros:

Extremely easy to use,drag and drop. Easy customize

Cons:

Not the software. Microsoft upgrade keep on pop up thus you need a pro version. Your hard drive need to be larger then 32g to accommodate constant automatically upgrade from Microsoft

4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Kienly!

Lisa
Information Technology Teacher in US

School Announcements Made Easy

Comments: We use RiseVision in a 7-12 Public school setting on monitors that display in our common areas to post important announcements for all students and staff to see. It is used a part of the Digital Design curriculum and students help with the daily updates of announcements. It is easy to integrate with a shared Google Slide file as well as embed code from other sites.

Pros:

I like the ability to quickly edit a presentation and add them to a schedule in a matter of minutes.

Cons:

The thing we like the least is the limitations of design size on some of the templates.

4 years ago

Thanks for the review Lisa! I sent you an email to better understand the issue you're running into with the templates. Hopefully we can get that addressed for you in a future update :)

Zach
Video Content Producer in UK
Motion Pictures & Film, 11–50 Employees

Easy interface, effective software and helpful service

Comments: Rise Vision's software allows us to easily promote important events around campus to a wide audience. Many of the screens are in public areas with a lot of foot flow, so they act as an effective means of advertising. Not only that, but they provide us with an effective means to showcase live information as well. The interface is very user friendly and those in charge of the screens are able to update and manage the content shared very easily.

Pros:

I have found the interface of the software very easy to use, while also boasting many useful features. It allows easy distribution of image, video, websites, live information and much more. It also enables users to easily customise display settings. The ability to organise playlists and select which displays they are aired on is very simple and effective.

Cons:

At time I have found the integration of websites and live information does not effective translate properly and can come out distorted on the screens. Usually this is fixable, but it can be frustrating having to reconfigure the website display, and some have to be scrapped altogether.

4 years ago

Thanks for the review Zach!

Jeff
Principal in US

Carterville Junior High

Comments: Overall, we have been very pleased. Like any product, there are a few things we'd like to see different, but we are very pleased with the product.

Pros:

The vividness of the displays and "pop" they have on our tv's is impressive. It is like an ad one might see on tv. This is not a fancy power point. It is on a whole different level. The slides can vary and be unique which gets the attention of our students and prevents each slide from looking basically the same. You can do some really neat things.

Cons:

I gave ease of use 3 of 5 stars because it is not an intuitive platform. One cannot just start clicking around and figure it out like you can with a lot of apps or other software, even if you are a bit tech savvy. It takes some time to learn how to manipulate and use the system. Once you learn it though, the ease of use would be 5 of 5 and it doesn't take months to learn. However, there is some time up front that has to be invested, a lot of trial and error, phone calls to support or other users until you get the hang of it. If the primary user were to leave the organization, it is not something that could just continue quickly without fail unless you had crossed trained someone.

4 years ago

Hi Jeff, I appreciate all the helpful feedback. I think you'll like a number of the improvements we have this year to make it easier for end users to pick up Rise Vision quickly.

Matthew
Senior Network and Systems Engineer in US
Telecommunications, 11–50 Employees

Risevision players running dashboards throughout office.

Comments: Dashboards throught the office keep staff up to date on processes. We also use one for a greeting display in the reception area.

Pros:

Ease of setup. Reliability. Remote management.

Cons:

I've been hoping for that login to a web site so I would not have to manually do it.

2 years ago

Hi Matthew. Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you're finding it easy to set up Rise Vision and it's displaying content on your displays reliably. It's great your staff are paying attention to the displays as well.

Melissa
VP Corporate Communications in US
Telecommunications, 51–200 Employees

Campus Digital Signage is a breeze with RiseVision

Comments: We have 42 screens on campus that communicate various messages depending on their location. The Rise Vision platform helps us to easily and quickly upload messaging, in both static and motion graphic format. We also are able to schedule messaging when visitors are onsite, events are in progress, etc. Overall, Rise Vision helps us to ensure timely, accurate messaging to both internal and external stakeholders.

Pros:

User friendly Cloud-based Lots of features Unlimited storage

Cons:

The folder/storage system could be better configured to organize graphics and delete content no longer needed. While the system is understandable, it could be more streamlined.

4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Melissa!

Dillon
Technology Coordinator in US

Awesome Product

Pros:

This product is extremely easy to set up and get going, I had a whole high school's worth of TVs displaying information in a matter of a few hours.

Cons:

I do not like using this software through the intel nuc.

3 years ago

Hi Dillon, Thank you so much for your review. Great to hear it was easy to set up! Joy

Jackie
Secretary in US

Rise Vision review

Comments: Our school has the display in our lobby. The kids love to come by and see their pictures and it's great to let parents know what's going on and our visitors enjoy seeing everything we put up.

Pros:

I absolutely love the fact that the templates are customizable. I can make my own or use one of the provided templates. I can add photos to the templates which I love to do due to the fact that we are a school.

Cons:

I actually haven't had any problem with the software. It's easy to set up and use.

4 years ago

Hi Jackie, Great to hear you are finding the software easy to use. If you ever do need any help, our support team is there for you. Thanks, Joy

Usha
Senior Community Manager in India
Real Estate, 201–500 Employees

User Friendly

Pros:

It's user-friendly. We get a lot of visitors every day, ranging from 100 to 400, this software has helped us to verify and maintain our security. Even a layman can feed the basic details. The interface is really easy to use for a new user and it quickly recognizes the person if he has always fed his details before. Face recognition is really effective and our customers are really amazed by this. Thank you the whole team of Rise Vision

Cons:

Nothing as of now. The team is proactively resolving it

4 years ago

Thank you for the review Usha!

Sean
Business Development in US
Building Materials, Self Employed

Great Software

Comments: Great!

Pros:

Usability, Customer support, Reliability

Cons:

Instead of cons, I would like to comment on what areas to improve on. Integrate software for other browsers support, Create an app for easy changes, allow the user to create widgets, view widgets on presentation screen, easier way to add and remove the amount of licences, ability to have videos increased to full screen from you tube on a touch screen. Integrate Microsoft office apps like word, excel, PowerPoint etc into widgets.

4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Sean!

Ömer
Internet and Multimedia Responsible in Türkiye

Quality Experience

Pros:

To be able to control all screens online in one place.

Cons:

Lack of alternative in library management and problems in the folder system.

4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Omer!

Vishal
Front Office Executive in India
Hospitality, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Art of Advertisement

Pros:

Ease of display Boasts brand image and easily readable

Cons:

Hangs sometimes Automatically collapse the pictures.

4 years ago

Thank you for the review Vishal!

Jorge
Jorge
Media Specialist in Mexico
Higher Education, 501–1,000 Employees

The best option in the market

Comments: We've tried different solutions for digital signage but this one's the best so far. We can plan ahead and reuse our programming.

Pros:

It's easy to use. It's cloud based. It's customizable. It's fast and give extra features to monitor devices.

Cons:

There isn't a cheaper license where one provides their own hosting for the media.

4 years ago

Thanks for the review Jorge!

Brittany
Marketing Director in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Great communication tool in waiting rooms

Comments: My overall experience has been great.

Pros:

The software is easy to learn and use. I can control what is viewed on our TV waiting rooms from one remote location in a matter of minutes, which is the best part .

Cons:

There are not a lot of options for healthcare templates. I also notice that some of the animated templates don't display smoothly and will freeze up or jump, causing us to have to reboot. Often times I create my own design, but it'd be great to use some of the more catchier ones.

4 years ago

Hi Brittany, I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad you've found the software easy to learn and use. I'm sorry some of the Templates haven't been playing smoothly for you. I'll open a ticket with our support team and have someone look into that problem for you. Thanks, Shea

Samir
Teaching/Office Assistant in US

Great Product

Pros:

Something that makes RiseVision so helpful is that you can work remotely and still have everything running the way it should. You don't need to have a special device or software downloaded on the user end to make edits to presentations.

Cons:

The most challenging aspect is the file upload process. It can sometimes be a little clunky but after some time you get used to how it works.

4 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Samir.

Dane
Minister with Students in US
Religious Institutions, 11–50 Employees

Great Tool

Pros:

We have enjoyed the ease of knowing that everything is ready to go when we turn on Rise Vision. We can customize it from anywhere, add in photos, and share the story of our week, month, and year. Its a great way to communicate important things. Have have appreciated the ease of sharing with others and are thankful its so easy.

Cons:

The sizing for our monitor has been a little bit of a challenge. We have worked through those issues but its something that we had trouble with, so that the picture would be sized appropriately.

4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Dane!

Jessica
Teacher/PR director in US

Easy to Use!

Comments: It has been the easiest way that we’ve found to get information out to the students and staff in a timely manner.

Pros:

It is really easy to post new pictures and videos. Just a couple of clicks and the content is up and running!

Cons:

The old format was a bit temperamental, but the bugs have been worked out.

4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback Jessica, I'm glad Rise Vision is the easiest way you've found to get information out to your students and staff.

Josh
Media Specialist in US
Primary/Secondary Education, 51–200 Employees

Great Fit for Our School

Comments: From the beginning trial to purchase and beyond, I have been assisted the entire way. The tutorials and emails back and to have been very beneficial. I would recommend, 10/10.

Pros:

This software comes with pre-made templates for almost anything you need. I have found a lot that work for our school setting which keeps our students, staff, parents, and visitors informed.

Cons:

I really have not come across anything that would make me not want to use this software.

4 years ago

Hi Josh! Great to hear that the templates are helpful for you. Feel free to send a request for new template ideas. Joy