15 years helping Australian businesses

ActiveCampaign Reviews

4.6 (2,428) Write a Review!

About ActiveCampaign

We help small teams power big businesses with the must-have platform for intelligent marketing automation.

Learn more about ActiveCampaign

Pros:

Automations are really easy to setup, email templates are good and easy to design. What I like the most about this software is user experience.

Cons:

I struggled a bit to get the email function working for my monthly company newsletter but that was mostly because I'd made an error with the segment feature.

ActiveCampaign ratings

4.2
4.4
4.5
4.4

8.4/10

ActiveCampaign has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 2,428 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ActiveCampaign before?

Filter reviews (2,428)

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in US
Restaurants, 10,000+ Employees

Highly recommended, user-friendly, and helpful

Comments: We can identify which contacts are most interested in our content and website thanks to Active Campaign, we can sell more conference tickets, and we can learn more about our audience by analyzing their open and click rates. With the help of these resources, we can divide our target audience into the subsets we need to accomplish our aims.

Pros:

We've seen significant efficiency gains thanks to Active Campaign. They have made it simple to set up automated email sequences, or "drip campaigns," that will keep our subscribers and viewers interested. To generate sales, set up reminders, and get rid of inactive contacts has all been aided by this. Easy contact tagging, list segmentation, and A/B testing are other highlights. Active Campaign is simple to use, and there are many tutorials and guides available online.

Cons:

We were initially put off by the software's seeming complexity and difficulty. However, there is a learning curve associated with it, and it does take some time to properly comprehend and apply all of its capabilities. After putting in the work, though, we found that it was well worth it. ActiveCampaign is great, and we highly recommend it.

Marit
CEO in Netherlands
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Amazing product for the more experienced

4.0 last month New

Pros:

I love that Active Campaign has almost endless possibilities. My whole business is built on e-mail marketing and AC takes the work out of my strategy.

Cons:

It looks pretty dated and it's laggy at times. Also, sometimes a scheduled campaign doesn't work or gets stuck and you don't get an error or message about it.

Aimee Rebekah
Aimee Rebekah
Executive Director in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Customer Service & User Experience led me to leave after 7 Years

Comments: I switched to Convert Kit. 100X better interface, they do email automation and I can use it as a CRM even though it does not advertise itself as a CRM. Also, it is just a much more user friendly space, they have excellent customer service, chat works, emails get answered and I feel taken care of.

Pros:

I used Active Campaign for 7 years mainly because I had not found another software that integrated email marketing & a CRM. Also, I gained alot of subscribers during this time and developed alot of automations, but I really feel like I could have done this with any other software, I attribute it more to my actions and not the software. The software itself was painful to use the entire time due to regular glitches in the email editor which is from the internet stone age.

Cons:

Recently, the experience with customer service has gone downhill and my user experience has been less than acceptable for a company I pay over $100 a month to. The chat does not work, when I report problems, my emails are not answered. The emails are clunky to create and I just find myself avoiding writing emails (which is not like me) just because the interface and software itself does not provide a smooth or enjoyable experience. Their email editor is OLD, and even though they just did an upgrade, it still is just not anywhere close to Convert Kit, which is what I decided to switch to. I am loyal and I will stick with something, especially software for as long as possible, because migrating data takes so much time and energy. But I became physically unable to give one more ounce of my time or energy to this software. I recently had multiple poor customer service interactions. I found myself being led down multiple unnecessary paths to fix issues unrelated to my problem. I had a sense that they have new people who don't really know what they are doing.

Semiconductors, 11–50 Employees

Excellent marketing automation platform

Comments: I was able to get the platform fully functional within one week, including linking it with my website and CRM system. If is very easy to update contacts and create new automations.

Pros:

Very easy to use: can quickly set up many automations, easy to create contact sub-groups, and send out email campaigns. If you have any issues, their customer support is outstanding!

Cons:

While pretty good, the email marketing module is inferior to MailChimp.

Josh
Creative Director in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

ActiveCampaign Leads the Way in Email Automation

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall, I love ActiveCampaign. It is one of my favourite email marketing platforms.

Pros:

I love the ability to set up complex flows based on conditional logic and user actions to make sure my marketing emails get sent to the right people at the right time.

Cons:

The pricing can be tough to justify for smaller startups with smaller email lists.

Linda
Owner Operator in Canada
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Affordably plans for small business

4.0 4 days ago New

Comments: The pricing is reasonable and it does what you need it to do.

Pros:

Discounted introductory offer to get to know what it can do.

Cons:

Integration with Lead Pages needs a work around.

Cub
Clinical Director in US
Mental Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Wonderful Product - Requires Significant Technology Knowledge

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The ActiveCampaign platform is very feature rich and has a lot of build-in integration options.

Cons:

It's hard to troubleshoot/debug automations, there are not any logs available. Also, it requires a consultant/firm to set up the marketing automations correctly. Despite having a significant technical background, it's not something in my wheelhouse.

Ram
Chief of Party in US
Construction, 201–500 Employees

A Well-grounded Email Marketing and Marketing Automation Platform.

5.0 last month New

Comments: ActiveCampaign delivers meaningful customer experiences.ActiveCampaign also increases customer engagements.

Pros:

It is simple to streamline and automate marketing workflows hence increasing productivity with ActiveCampaign.It is possible to reach out target audience with optimized personalized emails.Running marketing campaigns across multiple channels is possible with ActiveCampaign.

Cons:

I haven't experienced any glitches with ActiveCampaign because it achieves all my objectives.

Martin
Reservations Sales Agent in US
Hospitality, 201–500 Employees

Sales Force Automation at Par with ActiveCampaign

5.0 6 days ago New

Pros:

I like that ActiveCampaign has both PC and mobile applications which help carry out marketing on the go.

Cons:

I have not had any issue for the past four years that I have been in hospitality industry.

Bodamer
Foreign Language and Localization Administrator in Germany
Translation & Localization, 11–50 Employees

A solid tool that makes marketing so simple.

5.0 6 days ago New

Comments: It has been s very engaging experience with ActiveCampaign. Using it has helped us improve our marketing campaigns and make more successful. It helps us engage well with leads which is a great step to turning them to actual customers.

Pros:

ActiveCampaign has amazing automations which speeds up and improve the efficiency of our marketing tasks. It allows us to come up with personalized campaigns to capture a targeted audience. It makes it easy to engage and share information with leads during campaigns. It very simple to customize and working with it has been easy.

Cons:

ActiveCampaign has been very responsive to all our needs. We have not found anything to not like about it.

Carmelo
Web & SEO specialist in Italy
Internet, Self Employed

Complete and flexible with a great API

Comments: My expirience is overall good. In my case they even have an Italian interface and I contacted support a couple of times but as an avarege user you will probably not need assistence with this.

Pros:

Active Campaign is a great software, it is very easy to use and having used Aweber and GetResponse I can tell you that the biggest difference is that everything in Active is organized in a logical way and it is easy to grasp. But what is their stronger point in my opinion is the API system, I was able to add, update and delete contacts from a PHP script in a very simple way. Their documentation is very well done and they have functional examples that you can use as a base fro your work.

Cons:

The cost structure could be better, other software they can be cheeper but I'm willing to pay that extra money for the simplicity of usage.

Foundre in Cyprus
Internet, 2–10 Employees

The best software for your online business and online shop

Comments: I am not an affiliate yet I love Active Campaign, so easy to use. The times I have contacted support, they are responsive and helpful.

Pros:

I absolutely love ActiveCampaign. I have 2 accounts for my 2 businesses and have approx 10+ customers using it also for their online marketing endeavours. It is my go to software that I recommend to all customers. I love how the software is cheap for a startup but also offers really high level of integration for advanced customers. It is solid, easy to use and I cannot honestly recall having an issue with it. It has strong reporting and I love the integration features for Woo Commerce and Shopify also.

Cons:

The only thing that is missing from ActiveCampaign is a simple checkout / payment type offering. So connecting to Paypal / Stripe is doable but not seamless. Apart from that I love it.

Deanna
Speaker, Coach, Trainer in Canada
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Very happy with ActiveCampaign!

Comments: My business is still small but growing and I know that there is a lot more to tap into for what ActiveCampaign can do but I have been very happy with it so far. When I was deciding who to go with, I researched many of the options that were popular and this one just seemed like the best one. Now a couple years later, I'm seeing more and more people praising it and what it can do. That's got me thinking I made the right choice. I mean, I figured at the time that it was the right choice but I'm seeing that validated by other's comments, too.

Pros:

I like how powerful this software is and for a great price! When I started with it, I had quite a bit of a learning curve to learn it but had excellent help from support staff. It integrated well with my other online sites. Now I'm all set up and it runs like a charm. I look forward to using more of its capability as my business grows.

Cons:

I have found it a little complicated for setting up with new lead magnets but I have attributed that to its ability to do so much so that you have to navigate around to set up what you need. And, I am still learning it. But what's great is that you can duplicate an automation. So once you have created what you want, you don't have to necessarily go back to square one. That I like very much!

Morgan
Morgan
CEO in US
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

It was wonderful until we needed support

Comments: Initially we were thrilled with AC due to it’s ease of use and speed. However, recently we ran into a major issue that suddenly started showing up, and is preventing us from moving forward on a vital project. We used the chat, and initially the guy on the chat told us it was the fault of another vendor we had integrated with. After going back and forth, he agreed to look into it, and asked for a bit more information. I went to collect that, and when I came back, the chat had ended. Furthermore, when I tried starting a new chat, it said “chat is offline, you will have to send an email.” I noticed that the chat was disconnected and chat went offline at exactly 12 pm Pacific time, corresponding with lunchtime. This is crazy! Who goes offline in the middle of a chat with customers who pay over $200/month for software just so they can take their lunch break exactly on time?
Now I’m really wondering, can I trust AC when it counts? Because this kind of software is expensive enough and complex enough that it absolutely requires good support. So far, I’m not impressed. (Previous less critical support inquiries were eventually answered, but not particularly quickly).

Pros:

AC is very easy to use and to set up. It’s more intuitive than most similar products we’ve tried. When it works right, it’s great.

Cons:

Software like this is complex, and things inevitably break or have bugs. We have used most of the major platforms out there, and they all have periods of bugs and issues. Once you run into it, the only question is this: will support be there to help? Not AC support, not if it’s lunchtime.

Scott
Owner in US
Law Practice, 2–10 Employees

A Powerful, Affordable Package

Comments: Active Campaign is at the center of my online marketing, and I am very happy with it.

Pros:

I came from a different autoresponder which had many, many limitations. A marketing guy suggested ActiveCampaign, so it was one of many I explored when the limitations of the old autoresponder company foprced me to move. I am glad I moved, and I am very happy with ActiveCampaign. It allows you to set up marketing funnels, forms, capture lead data, tag your visitors and put them into marketing funnels for follow up. I do not use all of the features, but. I have been able to build pretty elaborate follow up processes for my marketing sytem using ActiveCampaign. There are a slew of new competitors which CLAIM to do what ActiveCampaign does for less money, and several services which offer website hosting, autoresponder, everything, for more money. I am glad I am with ActiveCampaign because they are established and their have a mature, stable product. Not the cheapest, but it has features of more expensive platforms. I'd recommend it.

Cons:

As with all autoresponders, the user interface and names and locations for things presents a learning curve. Especially for newer people, they could improve their intro and training videos to be more clear.

Michelle
Tantric Body Love Coach in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Had to switch from MailChimp

Pros:

I like how straightforward and intuitive the software is. -- I can actually see a visual flow map of the customer journey, I can create automated series and then schedule them easily, I can create a standard template for my weekly video campaign and then customize it without revisiting old or pre-designed templates; I wasn't able to do any of those things intuitively with MailChimp. I have fewer than 400 subscribers right now, and I'm really glad to be making the switch now instead of later down the road. ActiveCampaign is where I want to build the foundation for my email marketing from here on out. Also, I had to buy a whole separate online course to learn how to use MailChimp and ActiveCampaign includes a startup course, "Getting Started," in their platform. Much appreciated! This is turning into a MailChimp critique, but the other thing I didn't like was how I couldn't just type directly into the body of the email like how a NORMAL email works; I had to write in a separate box to the side and it made it hard to see what the actual email would end up looking like sometimes.

Cons:

Honestly I don't have any feedback about what to improve yet; I've been using ActiveCampaign for just a couple weeks.

Amanda
Client Success Operations Analyst in US
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

ActiveCampaign, 4 Months In

Comments: Although I'm fairly new to AC, I manage it for multiple others at my organization, so I've been deeply entrenched in it for the last 4 months. The learning curve wasn't too steep, the onboarding/training were all very good, and any time I've had an issue, the Customer Service has been top notch. There are some minor issues that are clunky (as described above) and I'd like an easier way to do reporting/analytics, but no software can do everything. All in all, their service and their respectable feature list make AC a very good value and a good choice for anyone who isn't total Type A :)

Pros:

The Customer Service is stellar, especially for being chat-based. As a previous HubSpot user (which is prohibitively expensive), AC comes pretty close to delivering all the essential features and the ease of use between the two platforms is night and day. AC is, for the most part, pretty intuitive. They also have better onboarding/training.

Cons:

There are some seemingly very basic features that are missing. That being said, I'm able to create 'workarounds' to get what I need, but the workarounds do cause unnecessary work. Specifically, I can't automate task assignment at the Contact or Account level so I have to create and organize wholly unnecessary Deals and Deal Pipelines to do what I need to do. The other (minor) frustration is not being able to customize/save multiple views. I can add columns to views and that will stay put, but the default ordering of pretty much every page is alphabetical. For instance, when I switch the Contact view to sort by Date Created, if I navigate into a contact record or another page, the list reverts to being sorted alphabetically. Same with the Automations page, etc. I want to set custom sorts that are my own defaults (preferably multiple custom sorts/views). And I want it to remember to show me records by the 100s, not 20 at a time. It's little stuff, I know, but the constant extra clicks does get tedious.

Chelsea Dione
Email Marketer | Product Launch Strategist in Philippines
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

My ActiveCampaign Review

Comments: Overall, I am IMPRESSED with ActiveCampaign! As an email marketer, I've used a couple of other email marketing software and nothing beats ActiveCampaign so far when it comes to their software features and customer service. I literally recommend ActiveCampaign EVERYWHERE which is why I was able to convert my client to migrate to ActiveCampaign.

Pros:

I love that their user interface is very functional and easy to understand and use. I've been using ActiveCampaign from a little over a year now and there are still so many features I discover that helps me and my clients every time.

Cons:

I guess an area they can improve on is their loading time. Sometimes it takes a while for things to load when I use ActiveCampaign heavily.

Erin
Owner in US
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Active Campaign

Comments: I had tried using several other free email services in the past. Getting people to actually sign up was nearly impossible, even offering discounts and more, hardly anyone ever clicked "subscribe"- Active campaign allowed me to create a pop up window integrated with my website design, that will only pop up once on the main page for first time viewers (or until the cache is cleared). I also created a secondary sign up page where people can go to sign up if they missed the pop-up. This has taken me to large numbers of sign-ups, plus allowed me a way to integrate a 10% off coupon for subscribers after their email was confirmed. This has lead to numerous coupon uses of that 10% off in my store, proving the use of the pop up and offer. I send out monthly emails, keeping my subscribers informed and up to date on what is going on, increasing regular visits to my site and bumping regular sales. The email system is very easy to use.

Pros:

The sole reason I decided to start a free trial with this software was because of the complete customization allowed for your email sign-ups and pop-up windows. No one likes to click though email sign-ups that look out of place or run by a 3rd party. With this I could create a system that blended seamlessly with my current website, allowing everything to look 100% integrated into the site itself.

Cons:

So far the system has more functionalities than I will likely ever use. However, this is not a 'dislike'. While there are many functions I don't currently need (or understand) there may be a day that I use them, and there are several tutorials and documents available to help me understand these other features. Nothing about the system so far could qualify as something I dislike.

Juliana
Chief Executive Officer in US
Food Production, 2–10 Employees

CRM Automation and Campaigns

Comments: Since we have perfected our CRM system, promotional campaigns in general, encompassing various aspects, their management has been so much simpler, both to evaluate their receptivity, as well as simpler aspects of design and the message itself. Evaluating these aspects is important to attract potential customers and ensure that they can find loyalty in our product. Not only with this, without a doubt we got great results thanks to a much more automated system, where we have been able tocover more and fulfill our tasks with greater speed and efficiency. The marketing team is using ActiveCampaign as the number one tool in daily work, since it brings practicality to promotional campaigns and greatly facilitates the sales funnel, categorizing each function we need to do by steps and undoubtedly boosting the results a lot, beyond what was expected. It has given us the facility to manage our information at our convenience, carry our exhaustive follow-up and issue newsletters that give us a complete overview of the work we are doing and see from the front page how we achieve our objectives in less than the expected time.

Pros:

ActiveCampaign takes our marketing management to the next level, with its extensive interface it is possible to adapt the configuration of sending marketing campaigns, managing every little detail, thanks to its varied templates we can capture our main idea and make our message come through clearly and exactly how we need it. A/B tests allow us to test that our message is working perfectly and to be able to launch it to the public. Likewise, integrating social networks is essential for a broader management of marketing campaigns and the commercialization of our product, in addition to multichannel marketing it is possible to cover much more and put our eyes on a greater range of visualization. It is the perfect platform to plan and manage our content, perfect our ideas, and send a much more solid result, as well as interact with our clients in a more direct way, perfecting the CRM system by getting what each potential client wants to receive from us. Automating the sending of emails in the search to eliminate spam messages and that our emails are received more directly in the inbox, ensuring the reading of our campaign.

Cons:

It is a tool with a complete interface, however, at the same time I can highlight that it can be too dense and complicated to use, it is not very intuitive and makes the process a bit more tedious than expected. In the same way, the search through filters is not as precise as possible, sometimes we need to find something in specific and we cannot, so it would be ideal if it were more accurate.

Design, 2–10 Employees

Active Campaign has helped us streamline our marketing

Pros:

ActiveCampaign is a powerful and versatile email marketing and customer relationship management (CRM) platform. It offers various features that have helped my business automate and streamline our marketing, sales, and customer service processes.

Cons:

Learning curve: ActiveCampaign has a lot of features and can be complex to use at first. It took some time to learn how to use and set up advanced automation campaigns and segmentation.

Tarunika
Technology Consultant in India
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Streamlined Email Marketing for Growth

Comments: As an sales enthusiast, ActiveCampaign has been a game-changer for me. Its powerful automation features have helped me streamline my campaigns, save time, and increase conversions. However, the user interface can be a bit overwhelming for beginners, requiring some time to navigate and master. Overall, ActiveCampaign is an indispensable tool for anyone seeking to optimize their e-mail marketing efforts.

Pros:

My go-to email marketing tool because of its remarkable automation capabilities. I love how easily I can set up and customize funnels to optimize lead conversion. The segmentation options and intuitive UX make campaign management a breeze. The speedy database uploads and comprehensive reporting keep me informed in real-time. A/B testing and helpful webinars have been game-changers. It's a powerful, user-friendly solution that delivers outstanding results.

Cons:

For me it took some time to grasp the distinction between "lists" and "contacts" for segmentation. While basic integrations work well, exploring its full potential requires additional investment. The email editor feels outdated, unlike the comprehensive tool it accompanies. Integration with CRMs needs improvement, especially in accurately tracking scoring processes. Enhanced triggers and a more complete template editor would be beneficial.

Waleed
Senior Procurement Engineer - Facilities Management in Jordan
Construction, 1,001–5,000 Employees

An important tool for preparing effective online marketing campaigns and following up on customers.

Comments: The current phase and future developments necessitate the presence of an experienced platform that can assist you in competing in extremely turbulent marketplaces, and ActiveCampaign is the appropriate option. It enables the assignment of potential connections and clients, making it easier to communicate with clients via email depending on their interests. Additionally, the graphs and statistics you obtain will assist you in developing plans based on correct advice.

Pros:

I enjoy the way ActiveCampaign displays information because it assists you in optimizing your services. The platform eliminates the requirement for users of varying skill levels to use multiple programs by centralizing all records in a single location that can be accessed from anywhere at any time. ActiveCampaign's advanced marketing tools enable you to create and save lists of potential customers for any product or service you offer, then email them offers. You can also customize ActiveCampaign to track the success of your marketing campaigns, which enables you to develop more distinctive campaigns and sustainable marketing strategies. ActiveCampaign's charts, suggestions, and reports will ensure that you always make the best choices. I appreciate how you can improve content viewing and automatically track engagement across many social media platforms, allowing you to have a better understanding of how your consumers and new customers react to it.

Cons:

I had no technical issues when using ActiveCampaign, and the user interface is fantastic and simplifies the process of accessing various tools and reports, but the work team need easy exercises to effectively use the platform and get the intended results.

Biswajit
software development in India
Computer Software, Self Employed

Review of ActiveCampaign

Comments: Overall, ActiveCampaign offers a wide range of features and benefits that can help businesses streamline their marketing and sales processes and improve their customer engagement and retention.Overall, while ActiveCampaign offers many benefits and is a powerful tool for businesses looking to improve their email marketing and automation efforts, it may not be the best fit for every business depending on their specific needs and budget.

Pros:

ActiveCampaign is a powerful and comprehensive email marketing and automation software that offers a wide range of features and benefits for businesses of all sizes. Here are some of the key pros of using ActiveCampaign software:Email marketing: ActiveCampaign allows businesses to create and send targeted email campaigns, newsletters, and automated emails to their subscribers.Marketing automation: With ActiveCampaign, businesses can create complex marketing automation workflows that automatically trigger personalized messages and actions based on subscriber behavior and preferences.CRM integration: ActiveCampaign integrates with popular CRMs such as Salesforce and HubSpot, allowing businesses to manage their contacts and leads in one place.Segmentation and personalization: ActiveCampaign allows businesses to segment their subscribers based on various criteria such as behavior, location, and interests, and then send personalized messages to each segment.Lead scoring and management: ActiveCampaign provides lead scoring and management tools that help businesses identify and prioritize their most valuable leads.E-commerce integration: ActiveCampaign integrates with popular e-commerce platforms such as Shopify and WooCommerce, allowing businesses to track and analyze their sales data and customer behavior.Reporting and analytics: ActiveCampaign provides in-depth reporting and analytics tools that help businesses track the performance of their campaigns and workflows

Cons:

Sure, here are some cons of ActiveCampaign software:Learning curve: While ActiveCampaign's user interface is generally user-friendly, some of its more advanced features may take some time and effort to master.Price: ActiveCampaign can be more expensive than some of its competitors, particularly for businesses with large email lists.Limited email templates: While ActiveCampaign offers a variety of email templates, the selection is not as extensive as some other email marketing software.Limited landing page options: ActiveCampaign's landing page builder is somewhat limited compared to some of its competitors, which may be a drawback for businesses that rely heavily on landing pages for lead generation.Limited social media integration: ActiveCampaign's social media integration is limited to Facebook Lead Ads, which may be a drawback for businesses that rely heavily on other social media platforms for lead generation.Limited support options: While ActiveCampaign offers email and live chat support, phone support is only available to customers on higher-priced plans.API limitations: ActiveCampaign's API has some limitations, particularly around the number of calls that can be made per day, which may be a drawback for businesses with complex automation needs.

Hilda N
Hilda N
Creative Graphic raphic Designer in Kenya
Printing, 201–500 Employees

My Experience Of Active Campaign Goodness

Comments: Apart from being an employee, I do creative graphic design as an independent designer and that's where Active Campaigns comes in.You know under the companies name it can be easy to reach out to people but as an individual designer its Abit tricky but Active Campaign has made it effortless. I use it to generate leads where I connect it with bots on FB and poster my wall to get emails then proceed with sales through a neatly organized email marketting

Pros:

ActiveCampaign is super easy to use and setup. It's technical team is usually available 24/7 because everytime I have sent an enquiry email or called they always respond and guide me accordingly to be able to navigate the wideness of this platform. The versatility of Active Campaign is exceptional to fit any type of business even startups. It helps propel the business through automation of marketing channels which will then enable me to reach out to my target audience through emails and other interactions. Marketing efforts are simplified by personalizing to drive substantial leads,engage with my customers as well as centralize data from all these channels to help me sharpen on marketing. Follow up on prospects is also quite easy with Active campaign which makes it an indispensable tool that is precious for marketing of my designs

Cons:

In the initial stages I had trouble understanding some of it's features and tags but the information available online and the tech team have helped me understand everything over the years of use