15 years helping Australian businesses

About Fleet Complete

Fleet Complete is a leading global provider of IoT solutions. We help you track your vehicles, equipment & mobile staff with ease!

Learn more about Fleet Complete

Pros:

Not only does it help with the day to day operations, it helps preserve our vehicles long term.

Cons:

The 12 volt system (no fault of their as they did send me the cords i needed) it was just inconvenient.

Fleet Complete ratings

3.9
3.9
3.5
3.2

5.8/10

Fleet Complete has an overall rating of 3.8 out 5 stars based on 277 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Fleet Complete before?

Cal
Cal
Senior Associate, Operational Logistics in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Positive Review

Comments: The initial meeting with the account managers here at my office was great, the software was equally amazing.

Pros:

What I liked most was the ease of use. The dashboard was very user friendly.

Cons:

For the use I needed, I honestly had no cons working with this program.

5 years ago

Hi Cal! Your 10/10 rating means a lot to us here at Fleet Complete. We're thrilled to know you have enjoyed using our system, as well as your meetings with our team. We're happy to have you on board and hope you continue to use and enjoy our program. Thank you!

Kevyn
Fleet Manager in Canada
Oil & Energy, 51–200 Employees

Excellent and Invaluable Tool

Comments: Fleet Complete has been a great with aiding our company in dispatching our fleet efficiently and effectively while also allowing our staff to give accurate ETA's to our customers.

Pros:

Ease of use is easily where Fleet Complete excels. All functions are easy to find and access.

Cons:

When we first started using Fleet Complete there were regular service outages that were frustrating. Luckily, those outages are now few and far between.

5 years ago

Hi Kevyn! Thanks for reviewing the Fleet Complete system. We're thrilled to hear that your experience with us has improved and apologize for any hiccups you may have encountered in the beginning of your service. We are always working to enhance our software for our users like yourself and are glad to have you on board.

President in Canada
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Great software with a major flaw recently added. Huge mistake by Fleet Complete

Comments: Client notification system is our main benefit now. We use to be able to check in on drivers while on the go but since Fleet Complete completely ruined their mobile app the service is nearly worthless to us. The new app looks like it was developed by someone with no experience whatsoever in mobile application development.

Pros:

PC software is feature rich and we love the client (POI) notification system. It sends our clients an email every time a truck arrives and departs from our client's property. The tracking is very accurate and comes with a host of features like idle times, hard braking, harsh acceleration etc. This allows us to "fine tune" our drivers.

Cons:

The main issue with Fleet Complete is they recently changed their mobile app and made it completely useless. Their previous mobile app worked well and allowed us to quickly check on our drivers while on the go. We could easily switch from truck to truck with just a few taps on our screen but not with this new software. The new app is nothing short of awful. (and that is being nice) We have asked them to bring back the old app but they outright refuse. Why on earth a company would take a perfectly good mobile app and revamp it into something worthless is beyond us. If you are a business owner that is hands on and on the go and need to check on drivers remotely then stay far away from Fleet Complete unless they bring back their old app. This has been such a huge disappointment I am now looking for new fleet tracking providers despite being a client of Fleet Complete for years. Someone in the office dropped the ball and made a very bad decision. I hope whomever made their mobile app so bad is quickly removed from the company and someone remakes it before they lose many clients.

Mark
Mgmt in US
Oil & Energy, 11–50 Employees

Product Review

Comments: Overall experience is great.

Pros:

Very user friendly after initial setup, lots of tabs and customizable options for assets and recourses.

Cons:

Bread crumbs is a great option for checking on time frame of delivery and what not but the GPS needs work because there are whole sections missing from the recorded trip.

5 years ago

Hi Mark! We appreciate your honest feedback and will be sure to share your thoughts with our Engineers for consideration. If there's anything else we can do to improve our system and your experience, please feel free to let us know at [email protected]. Your feedback is valuable to the work we do day in and day out. Thanks for the review!

Melissa
Office Assistant in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11–50 Employees

Great GPS Service

Comments: I am able to see our fleet at anytime and we are more accurately tracking.

Pros:

Very reliable/accurate GPS location. The "breadcrumb" feature is pretty awesome.

Cons:

Some of the reporting software is not as simple as I thought

5 years ago

Hi Melissa! Thank you for your honest feedback and review. We're pleased to hear you are enjoying the Breadcrumb feature of the Fleet Complete software. If you'd like any additional training on our Reporting modules, please feel free to email our Training department at [email protected]. We'd ove to host you and your team in one of our webinars to help get you more acquainted with the full features of our system.

Lindsey
Scheduling in US
Internet, 11–50 Employees

Fleet Complete Used Daily

Comments: It is very helpful with a company with 20+ drivers within two different states, going in so many directions.

Pros:

We used this for our technicians to make sure they are where they are suppose to be, it helps us see where they are when a customer is calling asking how far away he is from the location, it helps see if they have van trouble. This is very useful for us to keep up with all the technicians we have. The Breadcrumb feature is the most helpful when tracking a tech.

Cons:

The only thing I would really say that I least like is that is it delayed some times and not as accurate as we need it to be sometimes, but that is to be expected.

5 years ago

Hi Lindsey! Thanks for the honest feedback and review. If you are ever experiencing delays or inaccuracy in the system, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or via email at [email protected]. We want to ensure you are receiving the best Fleet Complete experience possible and would be more than happy to troubleshoot. Nevertheless, we appreciate you using our system and are glad to see it is helpful to your business needs. Thank you!

James
James
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2–10 Employees

Buyer beware

Comments: Fleet Complete sent me the wrong cables for a week straight. Shipment after shipment the same WRONG cables. I knew at that point I had a problem and was not with the correct company.

Pros:

I didn't like anything about Fleet Incomplete or bigroad. The worst customer service in the industry, they do not answer their phone. They sent me the wrong cable for my eld for a week straight, they don't know THEIR OWN PRODUCTS. Incompetence at it's finest. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Cons:

Zero customer support, zero tech support, they do not answer the phone. They do not respond to emails in a timely manner. They don't know their own products. Buyer beware.

Mandy
Mandy
Operations Manager in US

We use Fleet complete for our sales and delivery routes and it is easy to use .

Comments: Visibility to our vehicles and knowing how long each sales and delivery stop takes.

Pros:

The ease of use is great, allowing us to see and track all vehicles in our fleet. We can run a number of reports which help us manage our vehicles and personel.

Cons:

Adding Points of Interest isn't as easy as we would have hoped and we would like to see more routing tools that can help with planning and efficiency.

6 years ago

Thank you very much for your feedback, Mandy! It is very useful to our Product team to continue improving your user experience and your comments will be forwarded to them.

Tom
Tom
Fleet Administrator in US
Construction, 501–1,000 Employees

Usage

Comments: Customer Support is great.

Pros:

Very good reliability. Email reminders are great!!!

Cons:

The mobile app was more user-friendly. Able to do everything on the mobile app. I wish when you plug the unit in the OBD2 scanner it pulled everything from the truck. No reason we should have to type vin, odometer, and what type of vehicle it is,

5 years ago

Hi Tom! Thank you for taking the time to review the Fleet Complete software. We're thrilled to know you are enjoying the many features of our system such as email reminders, as well as your interactions with our Support team. We'll be sharing your feedback regarding the mobile application with our team so that we know how to improve moving forward. Thanks again!

Allan
expert in Estonia
Insurance, 201–500 Employees

Sustainability is our future

Comments: I am not in the role of administrator or person in charge. Therefore, using the program is a pure pleasure for me.

Pros:

It is surprisingly fast software. Usually such systems are very sleepy.

Cons:

The text on the screen is too small. But maybe I don't know how to set it up myself.

Daniel
Vice President in US

Difficult to learn

Pros:

The tracking of our vehicles seems to be excellent. Virtually no dead zones and very accurate.

Cons:

I just don't seem to be able to work the system as easy as I have done with others.

5 years ago

Hi Daniel! We appreciate the honest review of our system. We're sorry to hear you are having difficulty learning the full features and capabilities of Fleet Complete and will be reaching out to you to schedule some time with our Training team. We offer many webinars and would love to host you and your team. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Henry
President in Canada
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

Still the Most Reliable and Accurate

Comments: Overall, I find the software to meet my expectations for my small fleet. I typically use it to keep track of the hours driven and review reports easily through excel.

Pros:

I've used several fleet tracking softwares throughout the years and I've had issues with the complexities of the interface for users with smaller fleets. I find Fleet Complete to be the easiest to understand and even customize.

Cons:

The customer support could be better. We have issues with one of our devices system went down. It took several phone calls and emails to get tech support to submit an actual ticket to get a technician to install a new device. We did receive a credit for the months it did not work.

4 years ago

Hi Henry! We appreciate the honest review and thank you for sharing your thoughts. While we're glad that you've found Fleet Complete to be a useful solution for your small fleet, we will definitely be looking into your interactions with our Support team to see how we can improve our services for you and our other users. You are always welcome to share your feedback with us, or request for Support tickets to be submitted on your behalf, by emailing [email protected]. Thank you for taking the time to provide your insight, which we will use to better enhance our services moving forward.

Justin
Safety in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

Quick to sell you on no help to fix it

Comments: My whole personal experience with big road has been terrible from day one. every other day devices malfunction.

Pros:

I guess the asset sensors, but who knows how accurate those thing are. Considering all the other problems I could care less about that Feature

Cons:

Dash cameras seem to catch everything except crashes. 3 different incidents have happened to our drivers and not one was caught on camera. Good luck trying to get the footage from tech support. More than likely you will hear it has been escalated to tier 2 tech support where you will never hear about it again. By the way no one in tier 2 tech support will talk to you.

4 years ago

Hi Justin! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're so sorry to hear of your experience with our VIsion product and the difficulty in reaching a resolution with our team. We've looked into your tickets and shared your feedback with our management. Someone from our Customer Success department will be giving you a call shortly to discuss this further and see how we can resolve this. If there's anything we can do in the meantime, please don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-220-0779 or email [email protected] for assistance. Our sincerest apologies once again.

Sonali
admin in Canada
Accounting, 11–50 Employees

NOT Recommended

Comments: Poor quality product and extremely poor customer service

Pros:

The software is ok if only they can get it to function....

Cons:

I have been with FC since March of 2019 and have experienced unbelievable issues from reporting not properly tracking. All issues have been sent to support over and over AND OVER again and they never get resolved. I am being told they have recently switched to new software and are experiencing technical issues for the past three weeks..... they have been unable to complete a simple task as to add a number for tracking. Definitely a faulty product. Numerous support tickets are created and none resolved. Customer service lacks basic training in that they do not know their own product or how to fix it. Your new software has been a failure.

5 years ago

Hi Sonali! We're so sorry to hear about your experience and have located your open Support tickets in our database. We've escalated your concern to management and will have someone reach out to you as soon as possible to help. If there's anything we can do in the meantime to improve your experience, please get in touch with us at [email protected]. We're sincerely sorry for your understandable frustration and are hopeful we can resolve this for you.

Angel
Manager in US
Farming, 11–50 Employees

Cannot cancel service

Comments: Horrible. No customer service. Cannot cancel service- have never been able to utilize service due to poor connectivity and overage use at time of connection. Have spoken to fleeet complete and ATT reps but no resolution. Continual billing with ABSOLUTELY NO SERVICES PROVIDED!!!!

Pros:

None- nothing- have not been able to use service at all. Have been billed for almost one year and cannot cancel with ATT or Fleet Complete- each Fleet Complete rep says they’ll make a note. All ATT reps say they cannot cancel or that they’ll cancel and credit our account. Trackers have been suspended in hopes of waiting on cancellation but it never happens. We’re to the pony of seeking legal advice because there is no end to billing for a device we have NEVER USED!!! I have emails to verify all written communication.

Cons:

Have tried cancelling this service through ATT & Fleet Complete numerous times via phone, email, and online.

Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Terrible product and customer service

Comments: The software is slow, really only works for one vehicle. We have been having a specific problem with the software since June and it is still not resolved despite having opened a ticket with them several problems. They seem sincere about solving the problem and then eventually forget about it. Thus begins the process of calling them again and trying to again to get it resolved. will be asking for a refund for the time we have had this problem. Maybe this review will get someone's attention that can actually push some buttons and get this issue fixed.

Pros:

Nothing worked well

Cons:

They cannot solve a problem that we have had since June at least. I have to keep calling them and re-opening the ticket. For some reason, they think that after I notify them of a problem and enough time has passed they feel they can give up and close the ticket. Only works for one vehicle. Cannot schedule multiple vehicles separately. Software is slow

Todd
Operations in US

Billing nightmare

Comments: not good and still not good

Pros:

The Software is OK at best and GPS do not count on it

Cons:

GPS is not accurate in all areas and does create issues when logging fuel, Billing is a nightmare our bills are always twice what we where told do not trust them if you have a large fleet and if you need to down size as we did they will bend you over before working with you and under no way will they work with you if you have to down size, all they want is there money. The account reps will not even take you calls any longer if you have billing issues STAY AWAY STAY FAR AWAY

6 years ago

Hi Todd! We¿re sincerely sorry to hear about your experience with us and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We¿d love to make this right and will be looking into your reported billing issues. Someone from our team will be in touch shortly to address your concerns. We appreciate your patience while we work to improve your Fleet Complete experience and would once again like to apologize for your understandable frustration.

Hunter
President in US
Chemicals, 11–50 Employees

Worst Product Ever

Comments: Fleet Complete is the worst company I've ever worked with. I have called multiple times and not a single time has someone answered the phone. I leave messages (as prompted) and there is never a call back. All I receive is an email thanking me for contacting Fleet Complete and a fake ticket number. This is a warning to anyone and everyone considering using their services. Once signed up, you will instantly regret it. You will receive horrible service and will go to the ends of the earth in an attempt to cancel your contract. If you are looking for GPS tracking capabilities, give your money to ANYONE BUT FLEET COMPLETE...

Pros:

The initial set up was relatively easy...

Cons:

The GPS location reporting was not accurate. Also, I could never get in touch with any customer service representative. There was no support available what-so-ever. Worst company I have ever worked with.

robert
safety in US

Horrible Customer service

Comments: Its been horrible-I wouldn't tell my worst enemy to do business with them.

Pros:

GPS info was accurate and timely .That's about it otherwise they are horrible

Cons:

been trying to cancel for 6 months and they will not cancel. They say you have to talk to a retention team specialist before you can cancel but they never answer emails or phone calls.

Rigo
Operation Manager in US

Great Company

Comments: Great experience Number one company

Pros:

Since we use Fleet complete we have peace on mind, we can see exactly where is each of our unit with out the necesity to call the driver, we can see the driver performance and everything is just one click away.

Cons:

Everything is awesome, the devices are made with a good quality and the signal is great

5 years ago

Hi Rigo! We're so happy to hear you're a satisfied user of our software. Thanks for taking the time to leave this excellent feedback and review. Your 10/10 rating of the Fleet Complete system means a lot to our team.

Maxine
VP in US

Landscape Review

Pros:

Allows us to track where the staff has been.

Cons:

lag time on finding trucks and staff. Reporting structure and not very user friendly. We anticipated more up to date information.

5 years ago

Hi Maxine! We appreciate your honest review of our system and are sorry to hear you aren't satisfied with the service. You can always update your Device Data Settings in the application to report more frequently for more up-to-date tracking of your vehicles. For any other excessive lagging in the system, please contact us at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or send an email to [email protected] so we can investigate. Thank you for the feedback and review.

Amanda
Scheduling in US
Internet, 51–200 Employees

Daily Use

Pros:

Being able to keep track of our techs while they are on the road. It's easy to assist customers with estimated arrival times if we know where the techs are located.

Cons:

Sometimes it seems to take a while to update.

5 years ago

Hi Amanda! Thanks for taking the time to review our system. We're pleased to know you have been using the Fleet Complete software daily for assisting your customers. If you are ever experiencing excessive lagging, please get in touch with our team at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or via email at [email protected]. We'd be happy to help!

Courtney
Installation Manager in US
Internet, 51–200 Employees

Daily Fleet Complete

Pros:

That I am able to track my technicians at all times. I love the breadcrumb feature.

Cons:

That at times it takes longer to update than I would like.

5 years ago

Hi Courtney! Thanks for rating the Fleet Complete software 10/10. We're thrilled to know you are finding our solution useful to your business needs. We'll also be passing off your feedback regarding updating time to our developers for consideration. You are always welcome to share your suggestions for improvement with us at [email protected]. We'd love to hear from you!

Derek
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Best Solution For Rural Companies!

Comments: This product has given us the ability to easily track miles as well as driver behavior. It’s a no brainer.

Pros:

I love the easy setup and the administration side of the software. We currently have this deployed and used daily on 3 vehicles with no issues. It works great for areas with very little to no cell service. It will upload the trips once in service.

Cons:

I’d like the plug in to clip to the OBD Port and be a bit smaller so it is less noticeable. Other than that, solid product, worth it!

5 years ago

Hi Derek! Thanks for the awesome feedback and 10/10 review! We'll be sure to share your thoughts with our team. Your opinion means a lot to us here at Fleet Complete so thank you kindly for sharing it with us.

Larry
Safety Director in US
Construction, 201–500 Employees

A Big Mistake

Comments: Unfortunately, my experience has been horrible. The customer service people have been great but in 6 months I do not have any solutions to my problems.

Pros:

If everything worked this software would be excellent. Very competitive pricing.

Cons:

The software does not track your assets in real time, often taking hours to update, if information updates at all. Many units stop working for no reason. Odometers are progressively off. They are in the middle of transitioning from as desktop to a web-based platform and they do not work well together. My first invoice was 293 pages long. Units work off AT&T and the signal is poor in Midwest.

5 years ago

Hi Larry! We appreciate your honest feedback and have shared this with our team. We are always striving to improve not only our system, but the experience of our customers as well. Someone will be in touch shortly at the number we have on your account. We'd love to discuss these challenges with you further and hopefully assist in improving your experience with us moving forward. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us if you do have any additional feedback you'd like to share or anything else we can do for you as a Fleet Complete user. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.