15 years helping Australian businesses

About Smartsheet

Smartsheet is an online work execution platform empowering organizations of all sizes to plan, manage, automate, and report on work.

Learn more about Smartsheet

Pros:

Dashboards can be a nice way to have an overview with links to different sheets if you have a project with several documents, and are willing to spend the extra time and money to set it up.

Cons:

It's also sometimes difficult to tell where user error plays a role in mathematic mistakes. I'd like to see more effort put into these areas.

Smartsheet ratings

4.4

8.4/10

Smartsheet has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 3,252 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Smartsheet before?

Filter reviews (3,252)

Grace
Grace
Technical Support Specialist in Russia
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Great Different IT Projects Management System.

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Data analytics creation and the easy project collaboration and file sharing Smartsheet is excellent and amazing on workflow easy management.

Pros:

Smartsheet has effective and reliable for task management and on project scheduling and also documentation and reporting this platform is cost effective and easy to use.

Cons:

The features are powerful and easy implementation and from my opinion no dislike for this product to underline.

Tyler
Manager in US
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

No frills but high power

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We really enjoy using smartsheet because it makes things simple for us. We like that we have a central place for tasks/projects, can easily assign them across our team, and can go back and see how those tasks/projects went. It's better than working out of multiple spreadsheets and can tie together different aspect of our business. You can get more out of it if you put the time in to build company specific modules and then update said modules as needed. For the price, it's hard to beat!

Pros:

We get a ton of use inside smartsheet. Our primary use is to document tasks and projects inside one program. Smartsheet allows us to do this, track said items, and easily communicate across the company.

Cons:

I would not say we have any high cons per say, but if you require more complicated or intricate uses from a task/project management software, you'd be better suited looking at more expensive or higher frills programs.

Kate
Marketing Manager in US
Retail, 11–50 Employees

SmartSheet Project Manager

3.0 last month New

Pros:

I enjoyed how customizable it was, and it definitely made life easier. Asana has a few more task management tools but I'd much rather use SmartSheet.

Cons:

I did not like how many marketing emails I received from them, and I eventually had to unsubscribe as they were filling my inbox.

Heidi
Office Manager in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Low cost, quick adaptability, and ease in learning are key to this products.

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: While not as robust in spreadsheet functionality as, say, Excel, it's plethora of varied components and a robust selection of tools used in every day business and database software.

Pros:

Familiarity to other standard office products such as MS Office, ease of use and adaptability based on our project needs. The overall feel is familiar to most as it uses standard business software looks in many key areas but has a large variety of options to suit your specific needs.

Cons:

There were some limitations in the spreadsheet look and functionality adjustments.

Jon
Chief Executive Officer in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Very powerful team collaboration and project management

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Very powerful collaboration tool. I highly recommend this system. Excel on steroids. This was game-changing software for our company.

Pros:

This was implemented by our Senior Planner. She was experienced with this system. It took the jobs of almost two full time employees and streamlined it down to one. It has been phenomenal at taking purchasing requests from 10 sales reps and over 300 vendors and communicate this down to a simple system for our Planner.

Cons:

Definitely a learning curve for sure. I would highly suggest picking very talented staff for training and understanding how this system can be used.

Computer Software, Self Employed

Personalise every single think without coding

4.0 last month New

Pros:

It feels like you can change every detail on any form and you can almost code its behavior

Cons:

Too much work on personalisation, If you just want to enter data, get a simpler solution. But if your data entry is very personal go for it and it will save you time after is fully set up

Manmadharaj
Manmadharaj
Assistant Manager in India
Pharmaceuticals, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Smart System for better outcome!

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall, It is an effective scheduling and task management platform that provides a wide array of helpful templates. We can also create our templates and share them.

Pros:

This is a more effective and efficient tool for tracking all requests for small projects It is a user-friendly interface tool as we are all familiar with MS excel. It's easy to design distinct workstations for various Projects. Even, we can create a separate folder, sheet, and report for each stream within a project. The ability to notify users and the appropriate team when a task is created or changed. This helps us to efficiently handle our requests. The audit functionality within each sheet allows us to easily identify the recent changes and updates. So, we have more insights into what is happening with my request

Cons:

It Would also be nice if we could set a dashboard view as the default view for every user It has limited functionality when compared to other ticketing platforms. So, the big projects may find some difficulties with its functionalities

Yunus Emre
Yunus Emre
Audit Assistant in Poland
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

Good Way to Work as a Team

5.0 last month New

Comments: I would recommend the product for the teams from small size groups to big scale of companies.

Pros:

The product has integration with a lot of platforms such as Workspace, Salesforce and Office. It could work in a Team from small numbers of groups to big companies.

Cons:

The product might get complex when it comes to work with large scale sheets. Advanced features updates are also taking time.

Aditi
Aditi
Writer in India
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Smartsheet has been a blessing in disguise

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It is an extremely flexible application which streamlines workflow and increases the efficiency of workflow.

Pros:

The various tools made data syncing, sharing, and integration became very easy for us to automate our workflow. Integration with other platforms helped us to cut down a lot of extra work. Smartsheet has become an ideal workplace for us where our team can work effortlessly and flexibly. The customer service and dashboard are extremely intuitive and accessible.

Cons:

Smartsheet offers everything a new business would need. Therefore, there is nothing I dislike about Smartsheet

Pinang
Pinang
Production Staff in Philippines
Wholesale, 11–50 Employees

Great application fo time management!

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Good application as it is easy to use and great way to save your time. It is also good for managing a project.

Pros:

Very useful application as it has a lot of templates to be used and you can customize on your own. the calendar feature is also helpful to track any upcoming events.

Cons:

some features are limited so better add more features for better experience of users.

Nick
QA Coordinator in US
Consumer Services, 51–200 Employees

Quick Spreadsheets that allow for collaboration

Comments: I solve the problem of tracking how my employees profit on many small profit/small margin projects. This allows me to see who is struggling the most and who is not. My team specifically focuses on education, hospitals, and non-profits. So maintaining margins to not lose any money is important. I wrote up a story about it here: https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/example-advanced-smartsheet-reporting-interconnectivity I've pulled off absolutely amazing things. I'm willing to go into detail and share more of what we were able to accomplish. Many of Smartsheet's examples do not solve business problems, but they do help us learn how to solve our own!

Pros:

I absolutely love how quick and easy it is to use Smartsheet. The formulas have great documentation and it helps tremendously when trying to learn and accomplish new tasks. You can pull off amazing things if you sit down and build it. I was able to build a completely automated revenue and labor estimator that shows me how profitable each member of my team is. Many of the applications we built, the community was clueless how to build it. We were able to accomplish some very unique dashboards & spreadsheets that make our lives easier. I can now make business decisions on a whim, without having to spend hours of research about the effect of one decision on our numbers.

Cons:

I dislike how many features such as the dynamic view or the workspace deployment feature is locked behind an expensive addon. And when inquiring about customer service we were told it "isn't" a fit for us. But yet, Smartsheet cannot give us a demo to experiment or test them out? Smartsheet is nickle and diming things a lot. Smartsheet is >not< small business friendly. It is really a shame because these tools are absolutely 100% amazing. It also surprises me how little the community interactions are. There are many great suggestions for features that are standard in Excel and Google Sheets, that Smartsheet blandly ignored for years, and sometimes says "coming soon" and years later we still don't have it.

Kristie
IT Business Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Efficiency, Simplicity and Life-Changing!

Comments: I am a devoted Excel fan, and the first time I used Smartsheet, I hated. I thought it was a dumb version of Excel. But gradually others in the organization did more and more with it and I continued to have issues with Shared Workbooks in Excel, I finally decided to give it another shot, and this time I would really look at it. I then realized it had the power of Excel and SharePoint and Nintex Forms, all in one program that was way easier to use than most of the others. I went from hating Smartsheet as my PMO was dragging it into my department, to owning 117 sheets, countless automations and data mesh configurations and data uploader configurations in less than a year. I completely rely on Smartsheet to get my daily work done now and I have lost 2 FTE without feeling any real pressure to replace them. Smartsheet has helped my team that much. I have become a complete Smartsheet nerd.

Pros:

My favorite thing about this software is the simplicity of creating a very complex set of sheets, automation and forms. I work as a business person within the IT department and it is a tough limbo to exist in. You aren't really IT's customer, but you are not as skilled as an IT professional. I am often left to my own devices and de-prioritized so they can concentrate on our true customers. Smartsheet provided me a system that I did not need my IT department help. I was able to create a set of products (on a very base level, my own small Enterprise Resource Program) entirely alone that has improved my efficiency, quality of work and accuracy! I needed nothing more than my own skills and occasionally Smartsheet's Solution Center.

Cons:

I am unfond of a few of the tiny limitations. I wish that reports weren't limited to 500 rows per page, and if that limit must exist, I wish there was a function to skip to a specific page. I reference a report that has 400+ lines of data multiple times throughout the day and it's mildly annoying to have to skip through 9 pages on the report to get to what I'm looking for. I have also had very lukewarm success with Data Uploader. It does not work as expected about 50% of the time. I would honestly give up on it entirely if it wasn't SO useful the other 50% of the time. I waste a lot of time saving and resaving documents and deleting and recreating configurations just to get data to upload.

Lachlan
IT Project Coordinator in Australia
Furniture, 51–200 Employees

SmartSheet | An extraordinary tool for fast moving businesses

Comments: Since beginning to use SmartSheet in 2017, it has been a catalyst in keeping up with an ever changing market and the increase in the use of digital tools and communication channels.

Pros:

SmartSheet is a tool setup in such a way the it can be tailored to your organisation and used for multiple functions, by multiple divisions. The speed at which they are improving the platform with new functions and features is beyond amazing. Any small to medium size business trying to improve in project management, ICT management, customer service, task management, resource management, team management (the list goes on) would largely benefit from investing in SmartSheet. The ROI is incredible and the ease of rolling it out through an organisation is simple due to the intuitive UI.

Cons:

The only downside I see with SmartSheet is the permission levels. These could be improved with the ability to share sheets in bulk rather than just at a workspace or individual sheet level.

Renee
Manager in US
Real Estate, 201–500 Employees

Smartsheet for the win

Comments: The initial setup of some of my Smartsheets was cumbersome and time consuming. HOWEVER, it was well worth it. Now that I know how to navigate around, it does not take as long to get a Smartsheet up and running. I enjoy setting up new Smartsheet projects and teaching others how to use or navigate around the project. I literally learn something new everyday.

Pros:

Because I use this software on a daily basis, I need to be able to navigate around fairly quickly. For the most part, I am able to do this. When I do have a question or can't figure out how to do something, the search function either in the Solution Center or a search in Google often produce great results. And if if doesn't, customer service is superb and I am able to get pretty close to an immediate response or help. I do like how I can create a Dashboard that can house any type of information from links to other Smartsheets, forms, other websites, the list is endless. It helps bring projects and/or information together in one area that is easy to navigate through.

Cons:

Although I know this isn't excel, I do wish it had more functionality like excel. With that said, the more I use this program, the more I do love it and am able to maneuver my way around easier.

jonathan
Preconstruction Manager in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Smartsheet for Homebuilding company

Comments: Customer service is really amazing.

Pros:

I love the ability to create tasks and basically create as many filters as I want/need. The new dashboard feature is really nice. I use it for our design requests, precon schedule and we are currently working on using it in our construction schedule. Some slight bugs and limitations but overall working well.

Cons:

The calendar apps is just awful. Don't recommend using it. Very limited ability. I wish they would just make tweak the calendar view slightly. Need the ability to show multi columns on calendar date. Also would be nice to display calendar view on a dashboard without publishing it. That on works horribly on the mobile version. We have a lot of field guys and the mobile version is not the best for viewing stuff.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Compliance Analyst in Egypt
Banking, 501–1,000 Employees

The best workflow Automated tool

Comments: Overall experience with smartsheet is amazing it saves alot of time for me and my team as now there are specific users responsible for submitting sales tickets for new vendors and once they make it an automated mail send to the reviewers for reviewing and once they finish it another automated mail send to the Manager for approval and after final approval there's mail sent to all partners in the ticket having the approval of this request or rejection and reason of approval or rejection, all of this is done automatically with recorded workflow which is amazing tool

Pros:

The amazing features in smart sheet are many but we can say that automated mails for specific un completed tasks and the workflow for creating automatic mails send to specific users that tasks had assigned to them automatically is fantastic, as no need to see the new tasks and assign it manually, once the ticket created it will be assigned by default according to the workflow ro the specified mentioned users

Cons:

I consider Smart sheet one of the best tools in last 2 years which related to ticketing and analytical purposes however if the data in the sheet increased this may lead to hanging and taking too much time in reloading however it needs high internet connection speed for stability and good performance

Kathy
Vendor Income Expert in US
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

Smart Technology

Comments: Smartsheet definitely is very smart! It's a very powerful collaboration tool. You can customize forms to send to other. You can set up notification/reminders to others. However, Smartsheet is not so user-friendly. It's an intricate system that takes time to learn. However, once you take the time to learn it, you'll love it!!!

Pros:

In my line of work, I have to send forms to vendors. They submit the terms that they agree with Target. I also have to document their terms. I love that it's so easy to customize forms in Smartsheet. Vendors and key partners also really like the looks of Smartsheet forms too. I also like that Smartsheet organized data from submission forms into a nice master grid. Another functionality that I love is the workflow automation. I'm able to set notification and reminder on when key partners need to approve vendor forms in Smartsheet.

Cons:

Smartsheet provide a very nice, clean form for vendor to submit their terms. However, there is no function to send a copy of the SAME form once the form had been submitted. When vendor sask me to send the a copy of the forms they submitted, Smartsheet isn't able to generate the form in the original format. Smartsheet just generate a simple grid of the submitted data/terms. It would nice if Smartsheet can generate the submitted form in the SAME/original format of the form that I created in Smartsheet.

Becky
Becky
Software Developer in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Facilitates the communication of the strategic planning team

Comments: Smartsheet's visual appeal makes it an excellent tool for monitoring the status of several projects and tasks at once, streamlining the management of complicated workflows and allowing for the coordination of multiple current activities. The collaborative and organizational power of Smartsheet is unmatched.

Pros:

Distributed teams can benefit greatly from using Smartsheet to keep track of their projects and activities. One of its many benefits is that it can be used by groups of any size to keep track of who is accountable for what, when it's due, and what its current state is.

Cons:

By integrating with Float or some other resource management platform, an automation system for assigning roles to individuals and visibility across teams of the available resources in real-time could be created, both of which would be extremely useful when attempting to strategically plan the timelines for individual projects.

Venita
CEO, Founder in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

If you are old school Excel this tool is going to take some getting used to!

Comments: if you are new to Smartsheets and expecting it to be like Excel? Think again! While it may have a similar look and feel, it offers much more and can be confusing to use at first. However, don't worry once you get the hang of it you are going to LOVE this product!

Pros:

SmartSheets is an incredibly powerful tool that offers much more features than Excel. Once you get the hang of it, you'll find that the possibilities are endless. The best part is that there are plenty of online tutorials available to help you learn and become proficient in using SmartSheets. With just a little patience and practice, you'll be a pro in no time!

Cons:

One area where SmartSheets could improve is in providing more consistent and reliable customer support. While there are many online tutorials available, when users encounter issues that require more complex solutions, having responsive and helpful customer support can make all the difference in their experience with the software.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

There is no better chart manager than Smartsheet

Comments: Smartsheet helps me keep track of and prioritize my work throughout the day. It's a breeze compared to other applications I've used. The UI is straightforward and simple to use, making it a breeze to pick up and run with. The help desk staff is available at all hours.

Pros:

Smartsheet is an excellent program for managing both individual projects and entire portfolios. I appreciate how simple it is to deploy and organize. It's convenient because we can oversee all of our work whenever we choose. New assignments can be made and distributed to coworkers with minimal effort.

Cons:

The learning curve for this program is steep, so it's best to have some background knowledge before diving in. We need the license to include training materials so that we may save money by not hiring an outside company to teach our new hires the ropes.

Furniture, 51–200 Employees

Fantastic Product

Comments: Great customer service. Ever-improving features. 100% cloud so you can collaborate from anywhere with virtually any device (desktop and/or app). Smartsheet has become an indispensable part of how we run our business.

Pros:

Smartsheet is an amazing product and helps keep our whole company on schedule and collaborating in real time. It is really flexible and easy to start using. Once you have used it for a while, you will want to do more and more with it, and there never seems to be a limit to what you can do. They are also constantly adding new helpful features. One that was really useful to me was a kanban view called cardview. But there is also classic spreadsheet view, gannt view, and calendar view. In addition to sheets, you can also run reports off the sheets which filter the data down for particular users or departments. These reports can be editable or read-only. You can also look at your data in real time using dashboards. We have been using Smartsheet for several years now, and we still feel like we are only scratching the surface of its capabilities. Another great feature is that you can have unlimited free collaborators. These people can use the sheets/reports/dashboard and enter data. However, it is only the paid users who can create and maintain the sheets. Over time, you may find more people in your organisation want to be creators, and it is easy to add licenses as needed.

Cons:

There's not much I can say negative about this software. On rare occasions there can be unexpected outages or loss of functionality, but that is very rare indeed. There are sometimes maintenance windows on the weekend which can last up to 4 hours at a time, but these are advised well ahead of time. I think the only business that wouldn't want to use smartsheet is one that operates 24/7. If you are a normal Monday to Friday business, smartsheet will be fine for you.

Steve
Steve
Director of Digital Engagement in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501–1,000 Employees

Enterprise features and pricing mean you can probably find a startup alternative

Comments: I hated it a few years back when I first started using it. The thing that won me over and made me a power user was the interface refresh about a year ago. I then took the Smartsheet training to be certified and that opened my eyes to the power of the tool (and also to the fact that the sheets I hated were users in our company using it very, very WRONG). Anyway, while we do love it, there are a few antiquated things like concurrent editing that are truly broken (Google sheets can do this just fine!) and the recent price increase for our contract means that we are probably moving to another tool.

Pros:

--You can easily switch between different views of the same data, e.g. grid vs. Kanban --Dashboards and reporting are both powerful --Growing number of integrations --Commenting per-row is excellent --Can be used as a simple spreadsheet --Security/permissions are robust and intuitive --Excellent training and certs available --Forms feature is pretty complete for basic stuff --Very extensive formula capabilities, almost like Excel --The "business" pricing tier would actually be quite adequate for my group's needs, vs. the enterprise plan --Nesting/hierarchy of rows can be useful

Cons:

--No in-cell formatting --Awkward multi-user editing, no auto-save, other users keep resetting views --Reporting is difficult, meaning that you have to create separate complex reports instead of just saved views --Not a true database or app builder --Notifications system is wonky, delayed, and hard for new users to tame --Very easy to abuse and misuse, even worse than Excel because you can add in the nesting/hierarchy (we have one user in particular that makes the most gawdawful sheets you've ever seen, partly because of the inherent Smartsheet interface) --Attachments are pretty rough, not easily visible or visual, and no desktop app integrations (e.g. save a file from Word to SmartSheet) --No concept of a "document" or app, only the spreadsheet motif; can't do notes or instructions very easily, for example, so people overload rows for this and that makes reporting even harder when you have to manually select rows --Forms feature not embeddable or graphically complete with formatting to make it look nice --Not clear how you combine formulas and forms without overwriting formulas at the bottom--I haven't figured this out yet even after years of using it --Enterprise pricing is now forcing us to consider alternatives, including lower tiers of Smartsheet

Rob
Clinical Business Analyst in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501–1,000 Employees

We use Smartsheet for Project Management

Comments: As I mentioned, we use Smartsheet extensively for project planning and project management. But we also use it to run a help desk for our Electronic Health Record System. Here the forms feature comes in really handy. Users fill out a form to add tasks to the help desk. We also use it to manage our individual tasks and queues. And our development department is building sheets to track donations and plan promotions. We often export the data and use it to build Tableau reports.

Pros:

Projects are easy to set up with the built in functionality. There are lots of built in templates that you can use. But we have found it most helpful to build our own templates. We really appreciate being able to add dependencies, working and non working days, and duration. Then the start and end dates fill in automatically. We have found that the learning curve is not nearly as steep for Smartsheet as it was for Microsoft Project. Another really helpful feature is being able to use formulas in the Project Plan. Our team schedules our work using a points system. I was able to create formulas that take the number of points for that task and who is assigned to that task to create a point breakdown for each person or team assigned. We then use the linking feature to link the total points for the project, the points accomplished, and the status of the project to a master "Queue" sheet. Smartsheet has special formula values available for children and ancestors of a task. So, we use a simple =Sum(Children()) formula to add up the points. Actually, the formulas end up being more complicated because we can test whether the row has children or not and do different things depending on the test. For instance, when summing the work completed if the task has no children, then the product of the percent complete and points gives us the number of points completed. If the row is a parent, then the formula sums the children.

Cons:

For project planning the resources feature is not as helpful as it could be. The main reason is that if a staff is assigned to a row during a particular time, the resource function assumes that they are 100% allocated for that time. So, if you have three tasks that overlap, the resource allocations shows 300%. We have mitigated that by routinely filling in 30% allocation for each resource. This helps to take into account the fact that a task although it lasts a full week won't take up all the staff's time. One idea I have had recently--but haven't tried yet--is to make a formula that takes the number of points for the task and assigns an appropriate allocation number based on points per week. The other feature that we haven't found useful is the "Critical Path." How the software determines what is on the critical path is a mystery. I'm not sure why it chooses some tasks that have dependencies filled in, but not others that seem to be just as important.

Jose
Jose
Project Manager in US
Chemicals, 201–500 Employees

Complete project management tool, it has all the capabilities a project manager could want.

Comments: Cross-team collaboration, counting cross-departmental ventures, we utilize Smartsheet for everything from little, single-goal ventures to multi-faceted, omni-projects that span different quarters. Extend administration and assignment prioritization are for the most part settled when utilizing Smartsheet, and I've found that having a single source of data permits my clients more noteworthy perceivability and consolation in completing particular errands. I right now utilize Smartsheet to oversee our modern item advancement ventures, seeing how plan changes affect our last discharge date moves forward our company's center and prioritization.

Pros:

Smartsheet is unimaginably simple to utilize and natural for clients of all sorts, sharing ventures, making unused ventures from layouts, and overhauling ventures is simple, and upgrades are shared in genuine time with all collaborators. Endeavor clients adore seeing these sheets as they encourage outline what needs the foremost consideration in our different ventures, it moreover permits us to share obligation and responsibility for particular errands. I adore how Smartsheet has numerous alternatives to select from when deciding how dates will be naturally calculated, I discover Smartsheet's capacity to flip between sees basic when managing with diverse partners. Everybody has distinctive needs for seeing assignment points of interest and connections, so being able to switch from a spreadsheet to cards and a basic way is fair idealize.

Cons:

The as it were thing I seem consider moving forward with Smartsheet is to create conditions and their assignments clearer somehow, of course this is often a tall arrange and that's why extend administration exists within the to begin with put. But a slight advancement in this range may go a long way, and it's not a interesting challenge for Smartsheet; it is common for each extend arranging arrangement I have seen. It can be a bit troublesome to alter and get it at to begin with, I would too adore to see more Youtube offer assistance recordings or visual helps and cases of how other clients set up their dashboards.

Tanner
Senior Project Manager in US
Airlines/Aviation, 201–500 Employees

Smartsheet is a one-stop solution for many companies

Pros:

Smartsheet allows me to do what I want to do in the way I want to do it. I rarely come across limitations that can't be figured out. When anyone asks me for a new request, I don't have to find crazy work arounds or engage in wild goose chases only to find I can't accomplish the ask. I can quickly and easily give them the views they want, the functionality they want to track their projects specific to their organizations or easily organize their specific chaos. The real-time dynamically updated information makes this tool incredibly powerful for all stakeholders needing to stay up to date without requiring some sort of status update meetings. I also love that their product roadmap comes from community suggestions! I have seen functionality go from a great community suggestion to implemented out of the box functionality. I love that they are improving and adapting just like the people that use their software are!

Cons:

There are very few downsides to Smartsheet. The biggest thing I could tell, and I am reaching, is that other companies used for Project Management such as Monday, Asana, Wrike, Rocketlane, etc. all look really modern and sexy. They all pale in comparison to Smartsheet but they have great color schemes and they look pretty and modern which some companies like more than a truly powerful system like Smartsheet.