Preferred Patron Loyalty Reviews

by Preferred Patron Loyalty

• Overall
    4.9 /5
    4.8 /5

About Preferred Patron Loyalty

Run your own branded customer loyalty program. Recognize purchases and visits, increase customer retention and foster growth.

Learn more about Preferred Patron Loyalty

Danell P.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2019

"Thank You, Preferred Patron!"

Comments: Last year I began the search for a Loyalty Program (LP) for our Non-Profit Resale Boutique. We have a great many followers and I wanted to offer my shoppers another opportunity to save money while they support a great organization. Originally I thought I had better speak to several LP because I wanted to ensure the correct fit. Being a faith based non-profit I wanted to confirm to our board members, donors, volunteers and supporters that we were associated with a respectable company. When it came to the four other LP demos I participated in there were lots of LP that talk a good game, but Preferred Paton was the only company that was able to give me what I wanted. From their customer service to their tech support Preferred Patron has exceeded my expectations. Our customers have really enjoyed their membership in Preferred Patron. In a short amount of time our membership in Preferred Patron has surpassed a thousand members. Members are excited about their points and redeeming to the extent that current members recruit new members in the store. I can in good conscience report that Preferred Patron has given our customers a fun interactive way to save money with us

Pros: Being a faith based non-profit I wanted to confirm to our board members, donors, volunteers and supporters that we were associated with a respectable company.

Cons: The tablet interaction with software isn't working like I had anticipated.

• Reviewed on 05/02/2019
Abi D.
Pharmaceuticals, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2018

"It has been amazing"

Comments: Client engagement
Increased customer loyalty

Pros: Ease of use for signing up customers, no long forms- just Name and Tel no., email.
The customer engagement part is awesome as the emails are customizable, from welcome email to remainder emails and notification email. This can also be turned on or off as needed.
We are able to integrate it into our POS
Gives our pharmacy store a leverage to compete with larger chain stores reward programs and assists us to keep more clients in the community.
It can be customized to any business size and there is something for every business.

Cons: Never had any issues since installation and we have not had the need to call support services although they are very responsive when we were doing the instalation.

• Reviewed on 22/05/2018
Bryan S.
Store Owner
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2016

"The Preferred Patron Loyalty Program is Perfect for Us!"

Comments: Two years underbelt and I'm still very satisfied! I operate a small chain of self-serve yogurt cafes with two check-out registers at each store. I had originally thought about a tablet system by Belly. I see it in use a 7-Eleven. However, I wanted a spend based system instead of a visit based "check-in" style solution, as I believe a family of 5 deserves more credit than a individual customer, so a "check-in" based solution would not work that well for us. I was initially hestitant about using a cashier facing system. I was concerned that our lines would get backed up if we had to spend time enrolling new customers, as we often have a line out the door. Let me tell you, with this program I quickly learned this was not an issue at all. New customers are simply handed a new card, which we swipe for points immediately on their first visit. Customers earn points based on purchases but cannot redeem those points until they first activate their card online, providing name, email, and phone, either from home or using our in-store customer tablet! There's even a nice "reminder" sticker on the face of the cards, with all necessary directions for activation on the web! The program runs on a tablet, so it takes little counter space, and it's quick and simple for our cashier's to apply customer points based on sales. Another aspect I really appreciate is the ability to process Gift Cards (at no extra cost) using this system. No more tracking partial balances for paper certificates in a hand written notebook! I can't say enough about this system and the support that has comes with it. It works flawlessly and efficiently!

• Reviewed on 08/02/2016
Lori Z.
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2018

"Working with Preferred Patron has been easy and very beneficial to our clients who love receiving pt"

Comments: My clients love earning points and getting services for free

Pros: its easy to keep track of services of each client as well as how often they come. Keeping track of clients that haven't been here in a while is also a very useful tool in keeping in touch and reminding them that you are here

Cons: not useable on a mac. It would be much easier if i could access the software from any computer I have. Also sometimes it gets confusing as to where to go to access the different tasks that can be done using the system

• Reviewed on 09/05/2018
Joe T.
manager
Food Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2018

"It is a good software to track and collect customer info"

Pros: The system is easy to install and use. We easily trained the staff and implemented in our standard daily operations

Cons: We believe it is slightly overpriced for just a software use and gathering customer information. We can do it in an Excel format .

by Preferred Market Solutions on 28/05/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Joe. It's been a month since your review and I'm glad to see you have taken the system beyond "data collection" by implementing several trigger and behavioral based campaigns, including Referral and Miss You! Using the data you are collecting, behind-the-scenes the system is continuously, and automatically, analyzing and exploiting many time-sensitive opportunities to engage your customers and improve growth!

• Reviewed on 27/04/2018
Leighann J.
Certified Orthodontic Assistan
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2012

"Our Patients Love Patron Flex"

Comments: Our experience with Preferred Patron has been fantastic. Their customer service and support is unmatched. We've never had a question or request that wasn't addressed promptly. It's made our Alvetro Ortho Rewards program the talk of the town. We love this program!

Pros: Prior to implementing the "Patron Flex" system, we gave wooden nickles to our orthodontic patients which could be redeemed in our office for rewards. Patients often lost the nickles, and it was difficult to track whether patients had received and redeemed them. With Patron Flex, our patients have no worry of losing their earnings, and we love having the ability to track points earned and redeemed, as well as easily recognize patient birthdays and anniversaries. Many similar programs targeted to orthodontists require patients to redeem points online, taking away the personal aspect of a patient stopping by our offices to pick out the reward they've been saving for. Preferred Marketing Solutions has been fantastic every step of the way. Training our staff to use the program was a breeze, and being able to customize the system for our purposes has been easy and invaluable.

Cons: Absolutely none!

• Reviewed on 23/03/2012
Tiffany M.
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2015

"Amazing Product and Service!"

Comments: I have had a great experience with Preferred Patron. From the beginning, the customer service has been beyond expectation. Brett answered all of my questions and concerns in a timely manner and helped us figure out how to use this program to best help us. We are a unique being a sailing company and I came across a feature that we basically needed custom to us that wasn't currently available. Within about a week, this feature was created for us and seriously made this software work that much better for our business. We are so impressed that Preferred Patron was able to to this for us and make it work specifically for our business. The set-up and training by Brett (and Anthony) was so helpful and again always quick and precise. Anyone thinking about whether or not to use this company...do not hesitate! GO WITH THEM! You will not be disappointed. Being a business owner, we value other companies that have a strong work ethic and timely communication. Thank you for all of your help and time getting us set up and we look forward to a great relationship for many years to come! From all of us at Sail Windjammer!

• Reviewed on 14/07/2015
Tim H.
owner/operator
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2018

"Simple to integrate and a valuable customer service tool."

Comments: Doesn't take a large amount of my time to operate the program which allows me to spend more time with my customers.

Pros: Customers can look up their reward points in real time. I can easily keep track of customer trends and redemption of rewards. Easy learning curve. Exceptional tech service from the company. Compared to my previous reward program Preferred Patron is a much welcome change.

Cons: Initially I had to purchase a window based tablet because my store still runs on an electric cash register and not a POS system. I found one reasonably price online.

• Reviewed on 19/04/2018
Paul M.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2018

"excellent"

Comments: The access to better be in contact with my patrons.

Pros: what i like most about this software is that is simple to use and like that it advertises my logo well on the tablet.

Cons: what i like least about this software is that the interface could be a bit bigger. Buttons are a bit small.

by Preferred Market Solutions on 02/05/2018

Hi Paul. Thank you for the kind words about our software. To address your concerns regarding button size, we are shipping you a larger tablet, which will increase the size of the interface and buttons for you. A representative will be contacting you to review. Thank you again!

• Reviewed on 25/04/2018
Elizabeth E.
  • Reviewed on 11/03/2014

"Amazing Customer Service! Love them!"

Comments: We implemented our customer loyalty rewards program through Preferred Patron about a year ago and it has truly been a blessing since. Not only is the software very straightforward and easy to learn, but the customer service team and support staff is very prompt, genuine and helpful. Brett in particular is incredibly informative and returns every call we've made within the hour to solve any problems or questions we may have. Our customers love the program. It is so simple and they enjoy the fact that they can log in to the online portal and check how many points they have along with the products and services they can redeem. I would highly recommend the program to anyone looking to implement a rewards program or loyalty card to their business.

• Reviewed on 11/03/2014
Oyinkuro W.
Operations manager
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/03/2019

"Preferred Patron Loyalty"

Comments: Theoverall experience was an exciting one and interesting too.

Pros: It has high customer retention features that keeps the client from the initial front end sale through to the backend sales by making use of its loyalty program.

Cons: It is not so easy to use when it comes to its general functions.

• Reviewed on 16/03/2019
Amanda V.
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2013

"Preferred Patron was the one for us!"

Comments: We are a Harley-Davidson dealership and wanted to keep our customers shopping with us! Preferred Patron has done exactly that. We have regular customers coming back to shop weekly trying to get to the next point level. We are also creating new customers by offering this service. It was extremely easy to create our program with the help of the Patron staff and easy for our staff to learn. The program can let you do everything from emails to a certain segment of customers to mass promotions. If you do have a problem or questions the support staff are super clear on how to solve it!

• Reviewed on 08/08/2013
Eileen R.
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2017

"Awesome customer service!"

Comments: We had been searching for a program that was fun for the patients, but also easy for our team to use. There was no doubt that Preferred Patron was the best fit for our fast paced office! With the smooth operating system and outstanding technical support from Matt, we couldn't be happier! Our patients are so excited to find out how many points they have earned at their visit and are motivated to want to earn more! Thank you Preferred Patron for going above and beyond!!

• Reviewed on 13/02/2017
Paula H.
CFO
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2012

"EXCELLENT Customer Service"

Comments: This is a GREAT product! Their customer service is phenomenal!

Pros: I had a Hard drive crash - called support and they had me re-installed and up and running on the newer version in a matter of minutes. No talking to foreign countries, no eternal hold, no hassle. I had a small technical issue a few days later, I called and he fixed it in about 5 minutes.

Cons: I have found NONE!

• Reviewed on 29/06/2012
Judith M.
Owner, BSN. RN.
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2014

"The Perfect Answer for a Medium-Sized Buisness"

Comments: Our company had been accounting for each individual person's loyalty points. By the end of the year it became hard to manage. The loyalty program through Preferred Patron was the perfect answer! Brett went above and beyond in helping us set up a loyalty program that is easy to manage and fun for our clients. Money very well spent!!

• Reviewed on 16/01/2014
Jaime R.
Marketing Assistant
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2014

"Tracking the miles!"

Comments: Our airport has been using Preferred Patron for a little over a year. The customer service has been outstanding in helping us "fit" the program to our uses. It has helped up learn more about our frequent fliers and helped us manage invaluable data + our members get some great prizes as well.

• Reviewed on 21/01/2014
Jeff S.
Owner/Manager
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/09/2020

"A “must-have” for every retail store"

Comments: Our loyalty program has been one of the biggest factors in the growth of our new retail store. Now with COVID, we were closed for over a month. Being able to communicate with our loyalty members allowed us to do thousand of dollars in sales while closed that wouldn’t have happened otherwise. We consider this program a required cost of doing business, and one that more than pays for itself.

Pros: Ability to automate marketing and rewards. Ability to easily sign up and regularly communicate with customers.

Cons: Would love to be able to edit and send marketing emails from my iPad! I rarely use my laptop anymore so this would definitely help better manage my time. Also the ability to schedule multiple marketing emails at a time would be helpful.

by Preferred Market Solutions on 18/09/2020

Thank you Jeff. We appreciate your feedback. We are actively enhancing the capabilities of our iPad compatible tools and will keep you posted on that. Regarding being able to schedule multiple marketing emails, this capability does exist today. Your account representative will contact you show you how to accomplish that! Thank you again.

• Reviewed on 02/09/2020
Kelly G.
Member
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2019

"API integration flawless and works great!"

Comments: We wanted to give our customers a easy way to review their earned points and super simple one click way to redeem their points... this was accomplished flawlessly using the Preferred Patron solution!

Pros: The most awesome part of the API integration was quick to market, it actually only took our developer 6 hours to implement and have a working demo... if fact they didn't have one feature and the Preferred Patron developer turn around a new API for us to integrate with in mere hours! They are very easy to work with and the API documentation is very well documented and easy to follow... it made our job super easy to launch and didn't encounter any bugs with their API's or missing info in the docs... great job guys!

Cons: None, the API preformed exactly as we needed and worked great.

• Reviewed on 21/01/2019
Marlon O.
Warehouse manager
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"Extremely satisfied with the program. My customers love it and I appreciate their loyalty."

Pros: Ease of use and ll the data i get. I can have sales that cater to a specific type of customer. To promote a sale, for example, I send one email and I'm connected directly to thousands of customers.

Cons: Not much to dislike. The program is great very easy to use, extremely functional. I am very satisfied and I'm also aware that I haven't used it to its full capability.

• Reviewed on 24/04/2018
Melissa G.
  • Reviewed on 18/06/2010

"Patron Flex is FANTASTIC!"

Comments: We wish we would have found these guys soooner! They have given us support, ideas, and excellent customer service. When we first set it up, they took all the time we needed to answer questions and help us implement the program exactly how we wanted it. and designing it to fit our unique needs. The program is effortless, effective, and powerful. We can't say enough good things about what this company and its product have done for us. We'll never use anything else.

Pros: Before we found Preferred Marketing's "Patron Flex" system, we were spending $400-$600 PER MONTH with a loyalty system that was slow and cumbersome. Now, for a fraction of the price, we have information at our fingertips. We can implement programs and promotions with a few simple keyboard strokes. Our customers always know how many points they have and what rewards they're eligible for. We don't have to depend on the postal system to mail birthday cards or updates. "Patron Flex" is a fantastic system invaluable to our marketing and overall success.

Cons: None. On an extremely rare occasion, I've had to ask a question after regular business hours, and the contact is made through e-mail rather than a person-to-person conversation. While I always prefer direct human contact, the e-mail method works well with quick and accurate answers to my inquiries.

• Reviewed on 18/06/2010
Scott P.
V.P.
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2009

"PatronFlex Review"

Comments: This program is easy to master and hands down did exactly what I was looking for... create loyal customers by rewarding them; market to them via the built in promotion manager on a regular bassis and give me real reports when I want them!

Pros: I have been using PatronFlex for some time now. The program is very easy to use and I very much like the built in marketing manager. It takes just few minutes to launch any of the built in campaigns to our customers like miss you, referral or even a birthday or newsletter. It's all automated, so once I set it up the system does all the rest. A few times I called support to ask a question about some of the new features we received with the automatic update and I actually got to speak to a live person here in the states. The program is very well thought out and has some very cool features. I highly recomend the program to anyone looking for a TRUE loyalty and gift card program. We had another solution prior that just wasn't doing the job so I went looking and here I am! Very very satisfied and happy that I found Preferred Patron. One additional comment about the ease of use, we have a lot of hourly employees and it was very easy to train them on the system as well.

Cons: Non that I can think of at this time.

• Reviewed on 15/07/2009
Richard L.
  • Reviewed on 20/07/2009

"Quality Program Creates Increased Sales"

Comments: Establishing customer loyalty has always been a struggle. Problem solved! This program has enabled us to achieve substantial results. Patronflex has created excitement with our customers providing increased sales and is the tool for future promotions and continued success. The support after the purchase has been awesome and I can't wait to see the new features that will be added in the future.

Pros: We are currently using the customer loyalty program and gift cards. This program has helped rejuvenate our customer base. Staying in touch with our customers by using the automated e-mails in itself has created excitement. It helps us prove that we are all about customer service. Being able to have immediate access to the detailed reports concerning our "in process promotions" enables us to plan future promotions that will produce increased sales.

Cons: Patronflex being our first and only customer loyalty program has surpassed all of our expectations which creates a problem in trying to determine a "con" about this program.

• Reviewed on 20/07/2009
Sandra K.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 21/03/2013

"Great product that makes a difference!"

Comments: We would highly recommend Preferred Patron to companies looking for an uncomplicated and impressive way to distinguish themselves from their competitors. Customers love getting points and our personalized email so it really assists with relationship development. Its powerful back office tools make it a helpful way to track customers' spending patterns.

Pros: We are so glad we found Preferred Patron! It has allowed us to bring something unique to our market and has already helped us increase sales. Not only is the software straightforward and easy to use, the support staff has been wonderful! Friendly, enthusiastic, responsible, knowledgable and patient (I needed the patient part!) The Rewards Cards themselves look fantastic - very high quality.

Cons: We really are happy with Preferred Patron. All issues are quickly and thoroughly addressed.

• Reviewed on 21/03/2013
Pierre D.
Center Manager
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2009

"Preferred Patron Flex - LRCH Muddy Rewards"

Comments: Our customers really enjoy having a point reward system with us. It keeps them coming back to our facility to service there vehicles and hopefully buy one in he future.

Pros: The system is very easy to use. It was also easy to adapt to our business. We taylored our Preferred Patron program to our needs as well as the customers needs. It is a very inexpensive way to keep in touch with our customers and build a long term loyalty with them.
We are also saving money by sending invitations to our customers by email instead of mailing them (a saving of $10,000 per year).

Cons: Not sure of any cons at this time.

• Reviewed on 21/09/2009
Terry H.
Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2011

"Remarkable Program"

Comments: Recommend for easy usage and quality.

Pros: Our hospital went to a new healthcare computer program and SeniorCare could not be built into the new program, so we began a search that would work well for our needs. After searching we found that Preferred Patron meet our requirements and even went above and beyond to upgrade some needed functions to comply with our reports. The support team was quick and accurate with implementing the upgrades to keep us running.

Cons: No disapponintments.

• Reviewed on 11/02/2011