Preferred Patron Loyalty Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall
    4.9 /5

About Preferred Patron Loyalty

Run your own branded customer loyalty program. Recognize purchases and visits, increase customer retention and foster growth.

Learn more about Preferred Patron Loyalty

Showing 25 reviews of 80

Fabricio G.
Asistente personal
  • Reviewed on 20/05/2018

"Excellent software"

Pros: What I like about this program is its low price, it is very powerful and easy to use, it allows you to do SMS campaigns and we benefit in sales.

Cons: I am very grateful to this program has helped me to raise my sales, the only thing I can criticize is that my clients have told me that on occasion is slow the program.

by Preferred Market Solutions on 28/05/2018

Good News! Our techs were able to identify your modem simply needed a reboot. Modems can sometimes get fouled up and experience less than satisfactory WiFi performance. A reboot often resets it back to normal operation. If the problem persists, we suggest you contact your Internet provider.

• Reviewed on 20/05/2018
Jeff D.
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2016

"Great Product and Great Company"

Comments: What a pleasure doing business with such a responsive company. We've been in business for 52 years and have dealt with hundreds of companies during that time and I can tell you that the people at Preferred Patron are among the best. It was very important to us that we deal with a reputable, responsive company...someone that will be there if there is a problem and I can tell you that you can rely on them. From the beginning, they took the time necessary to answer pre-sale questions and since that time, they have answered all of our software use and technical questions very promptly. The product is very powerful and feature rich, but it's easy to use at the same time. There is more to this program than we may ever use, but it's nice to know that additional features are there for the future. There were a couple of minor bugs in the software, but when we reported them, they were dealt with quickly and to our complete satisfaction. Preferred Patron also implemented a couple of our suggestions to make using the software a little easier.

Pros: Reliable, free trial, affordable, ease of use, powerful but simple.

Cons: I wish it was integrated with our POS software so there is less manual entry. That said, I believe they told me it was an option I could pursue. If that option is available, we haven't pursued it yet.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2016
Carlo C.
Gambling & Casinos, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2019

"Best in the Market!!"

Comments: We were struggling to find a cost effective way to distribute promotions without incurring excessive advertising costs. We can now offer our customers controlled promotions at different levels based on data that's being collected from our customers without any extra effort from us. Our customers are doing the work for us and bringing the data to us... The software does the rest!!!

Pros: The software is many levels deep and is easy to use at every level. Whether you're an end user, cashier or system administrator you have easy access to the all the information you need. In addition to this if there are ever any problems you need only call and the friendly staff at Preferred Patron will always come through with a fast and effective solution. Our business has grown as a direct result of this software and we have seen an immediate return on our investment. We can now cater better to our loyal customers with customized promotions that make them feel unique to our business. I would strongly recommend this software to anyone looking to improve their customers experience!!

Cons: Nothing comes to mind. We are very happy.

• Reviewed on 08/05/2019
Becky M.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2010

"Fantastic Rewards Program... Unbeatable Price And Incredible Support"

Comments: We have done newspaper, radio, television and email promotion with various programs. Patronflex is by far the best and most cost-effective advertising and customer-relations tool we have found. Overall... A BIG Thumbs Up!

Pros: This feature-laden software allows us to replace most of our print advertising with a consistent customer email campaign every 10 days. It coordinates our rewards program with our advertising promotions and gift card program. Customers are entered at point-of-sale and each receives a personalized email welcome message that night, followed by our ad campaign email every 10 days. Birthdays are recognized with a mailing during the customer's birthday month with additional discount offer. Cost of the entire program is very low considering its many facets. Help is always abundant, friendly and immediate when needed. Frequent Program updates offer ease of use and opportunity for additional promotions to keep our rewards program fresh for our loyal users. Our customers welcome each email and we have only received positive feedback. Our customers truly seem to appreciate the direct and immediate rewards.

Cons: We have found no problem in using the program. Time invested in learning the many features of the program and the new updates has proven well worthwhile

• Reviewed on 24/05/2010
Ashley B.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2012

"BEST loyalty software/program available.Outstanding marketing capabilities! Extremely BENEFICIAL!"

Comments: Cannot articulate enough the ease of use and integration for us into our business, especially because we are not the typical industry that offers a loyalty/reward program. This software and design of the Preferred Patron program allows us to set the standard for customer loyalty rewards in the auto repair industry. The benefits continue to grow as we use the program and develop it more and more.

Pros: -Customer Service is incredible. I have never experienced such great & reliable service. -Our account manager was very knowledgable & helpful by working with us through the entire development of our loyalty program. -Software is extremeley user friendly and easily customizable to fit our business. -Training and support is extremely informational and allows an easy integration into our standard operating procedures. -There are endless marketing possiblities with this software and our customer's response is overwhelmingly positive.

Cons: - The only con would be that my lack of knowledge in developing a loyalty/reward program made it difficult to create the reward list. Our account manager was successful in not only walking us through using the program but also assisted in developing our reward schedule and promotional ideas.

• Reviewed on 12/10/2012
Deborah B.
Owner of an Indoor Gun Range, Training, Sporting
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2016

"Excellent customer service for any issue small or large."

Comments: I did about 6 months of research and decided to go with Preferred Patron. It allows us to have various levels of rewards, the system was simplistic, and I found the company contacts to be responsive. We found after about 9 months that it wasn't working for us; we asked to make some changes and I honestly thought we would have issues with a down grade. This was a non-issue; they were accommodating, answered the phones and tech support helped us on Saturdays and Sundays. The tablet version is just what we need and we are super happy to have Preferred Patron as our choice for a loyalty card. We highly recommend them as professionals. They are very helpful, courteous, and respectful of any and all questions. They are willing to jump on a call and walk you through the program, help set it up, and share their expertise. It was more than I expected and I was very happy to have that support. This morning I received the invoice and noted it was incorrect. I emailed and within a half hour I had a response that they are correcting it!! What better service can you get than that?! Our customers love the simplicity of taking control of their points each time they come in; some have called our tablet "fancy". But in truth, it's really easy for everyone. Even the older generation get it and love it.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2016
Jeanie N.
CCO
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2017

"Outstanding, Excellent, and Punctual"

Comments: Couldn't be more grateful to have come across preferred patron. They're honestly the best investment you'll ever make and can rely on them to the fullest. Customers are fully satisfied and i love using it!

Pros: User Friendly, Professional, Customisable, Affordable, Reliable, Multi Functional, plenty of marketing campaigns to choose from, capability to suit your business needs as well as your customers, and so much more!

by Preferred Market Solutions on 12/10/2017

Thank you Jeanie. It's been a pleasure supporting your team during the launch of your MoM&PoP Community Loyalty Program across Long Island. We are impressed at how fast you hit the ground running, building an impressive base of participating merchants, in such a short time frame. We're confident in your success and proud to be powering your MoM&PoP program with our Preferred Patron technology! The benefits to the Long Island Community and associated charities is certainly a win-win for everyone!

• Reviewed on 12/10/2017
Jim A.
Service Manager
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2009

"Awesome product, unbeatable price."

Comments: I would recommend this program for any business that is looking for growth and wants to retain the clients they have. We finaly have a reason for them to come back to us.

Pros: Automated email reminders keep you in front of your customers. Easy to track customer's points and redemptions. The gift cards work great for policy and goodwill adjustments. We even gave a few out during Christmas. We sell our loyalty cards and all the redemptions are removed from that sale account. In the last two years after paying for the program, cards and all redemptions, we have generated over 58k in reserve. Patronflex continuely is upgrading the program at no additional cost.
Brett has been wonderful to work with.

Cons: It does not pull the info directly from our DMS. But neither does anyone else I have researched.
I don't want any dealers in my market to know about Patronflex.

• Reviewed on 15/07/2009
Paul M.
tattoo artist
  • Reviewed on 15/06/2018

"So far so good... GREAT SUPPORT EVERY TIME"

Comments: hopefully new customers

Pros: Just got is so Im figuring things out . Signed up a customer last night. Looking forward to what it will do for our tattoo studio.. we stopped using FIVE STARS because they never call you back. 5 stars should be called -100 stars. WORST REWARDS PROGRAM EVER... DONT BE FOOLED BY 5 STARS... You want the right program then go with these guys...

Cons: seems good so far... LOOKS EASY TO USE. Well be running promotions today and sending out the text messages.

• Reviewed on 15/06/2018
Jonathan W.
Service Manager
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2015

"Great company to work with!!"

Comments: Preferred Patron has been a great company to work with. We have been using them for over a year now and they have been a pleasure. Initial set up was a breeze with all the support they give. They have always been there to answer any questions and help solve any problems that may occur. Once our customers understood how our points program works, we have seen a great return in business. Preferred has been key in helping us retain customers. We are a car dealership and have always struggled with getting the return business for the service department after the sale. Having the rewards program helped show our customers the value in returning to our service department. I have to give Preferred a big thank you for all the help and ideas they have provided us with . If you are looking for a rewards program for your business then I highly recommend you give Brett a call at Preferred Patron.

• Reviewed on 11/02/2015
Ed R.
VP Advertising
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2009

"Preferred Patron"

Comments: I would absolutely recommend Preferred Patron to any business wanting a first class rewards program.

Pros: Implementation was fast and easy. Our stores love the integration into our point of sale system. In addition to scanning the rewards card, customers can be identified by last name, phone number, or email address very convenient! The back office functionality is outstanding. I have everything I need to monitor and measure our customer relationships right at my fingertips. One of the biggest assets Preferred Patron brings to the table is their customer service and IT. The folks at Preferred Patron are responsive and a pleasure to work with. We have a successful rewards program at MC Sports thanks to Preferred Patron.

Cons: Nothing to report.

• Reviewed on 17/07/2009
Bruce M.
manager
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2018

"Great experience! Knowledable and friendly, walked me through the whole program quickley"

Pros: Ease of use, and seperate tablet for customer use, ability to text directly to customers with ease. Also the abilty to send emails with customer points so they are most likley to open them.

Cons: I really don't have any major issues, except not any fault with the software, we as a group, aree not as diligent in setting up customers on the loyalty software. if you are going to buy this, use it all the time.

• Reviewed on 12/04/2018
Ed R.
Vice President Marketing
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2017

"Incredible Loyalty Platform"

Comments: Our company's rewards program, which runs on Preferred Patron's loyalty platform, has become the cornerstone for all our direct to consumer engagement strategies. Supporting 75 stores and over 1.4 million members, Preferred Patron has proven to be scalable, reliable, and easy to integrate. The team at Preferred Patron is as responsive as any I have ever worked with; often turning projects around in less than 24 hours. Most importantly, Preferred Patron is not a one size fits all solution. They've worked with my company to develop a strategy that fits our unique business needs. They're, not just a great platform, they're a vital strategic business partner. Edward Rix
Vice President Marketing - MC Sports

• Reviewed on 21/02/2017
Daniel E.
CFO
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2013

"Unbelievable customer service and professionalism!"

Comments: I would recommend the use of Preferred Patron to any company looking to establish a successful rewards system. They were excellent to work with!

Pros: Had an amazing experience with the Preferred Patron team, thank you so much for maintaining such an excellent experience. The team really helped us understand not only how to implement the program properly but also how to structure in a way our customers would understand and thus ensure a successful rewards program. They were able to leverage past experience of theirs for this. Very satisfied!

Cons: None noted

• Reviewed on 12/04/2013
Davcid J.
IT Manager
  • Reviewed on 22/04/2013

"Works for us!"

Comments: Even though it will not screen scrape our POS the customer support was outstanding in helping us to get this to work for us. If you have a POS that does not have a rewards module, or need one that has more features this systems works. At the very least give it a try.

Pros: Incentive to get customers to share email and postal address. Drives return shopping. Helps lure customers who have been absent back. Easy to use. Very customizable.

Cons: Some disclaimers are not edible on our end. Screen scrape does not work with our (very old) POS.

• Reviewed on 22/04/2013
Allison M.
Administrative Assistant - Center for Student Eng.
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2013

"Great way to get Students Involved"

Comments: I would recommend this for different schools to use for all types of events.

Pros: At our school we use the Preferred Patron system to get students to come to different events and encourage participation throughout the campus. Because of this system we have seen a higher number of students at events. The customer service is wonderful with Preferred Patron. With every little question I had, they answered and made me feel confident with the system.

Cons: No major cons to date

• Reviewed on 14/01/2013
Katy U.
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2016

"I Love Your Tech Support!!!"

Comments: Thank you for having an accessible, polite and HELPFUL support line ready for me! Made learning how to use the patron so much easier and you guys totally SAVED MY DAY! Have so much more business coming in since Brett helped me figure out how to use the back office Promotions!! Thanks so much!

• Reviewed on 30/11/2016
William B.
Volunteer
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2015

"Great product!"

Comments: Our bingo club has really benefited from the implementation of this loyalty program. The software is easy to use and their technical support has been outstanding. I would highly recommend this software to anyone!

• Reviewed on 20/01/2015
Shannan T.
  • Reviewed on 24/02/2014

"Casino Loyalty Program"

Comments: We are very pleased with the new program based on the one we had prior to our change. Its fast! and Preferred Patron are very helpful. We are very satisfied with our new program.

• Reviewed on 24/02/2014
Danell P.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2019

"Thank You, Preferred Patron!"

Comments: Last year I began the search for a Loyalty Program (LP) for our Non-Profit Resale Boutique. We have a great many followers and I wanted to offer my shoppers another opportunity to save money while they support a great organization. Originally I thought I had better speak to several LP because I wanted to ensure the correct fit. Being a faith based non-profit I wanted to confirm to our board members, donors, volunteers and supporters that we were associated with a respectable company. When it came to the four other LP demos I participated in there were lots of LP that talk a good game, but Preferred Paton was the only company that was able to give me what I wanted. From their customer service to their tech support Preferred Patron has exceeded my expectations. Our customers have really enjoyed their membership in Preferred Patron. In a short amount of time our membership in Preferred Patron has surpassed a thousand members. Members are excited about their points and redeeming to the extent that current members recruit new members in the store. I can in good conscience report that Preferred Patron has given our customers a fun interactive way to save money with us

Pros: Being a faith based non-profit I wanted to confirm to our board members, donors, volunteers and supporters that we were associated with a respectable company.

Cons: The tablet interaction with software isn't working like I had anticipated.

• Reviewed on 05/02/2019
Joe T.
manager
Food Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2018

"It is a good software to track and collect customer info"

Pros: The system is easy to install and use. We easily trained the staff and implemented in our standard daily operations

Cons: We believe it is slightly overpriced for just a software use and gathering customer information. We can do it in an Excel format .

by Preferred Market Solutions on 28/05/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Joe. It's been a month since your review and I'm glad to see you have taken the system beyond "data collection" by implementing several trigger and behavioral based campaigns, including Referral and Miss You! Using the data you are collecting, behind-the-scenes the system is continuously, and automatically, analyzing and exploiting many time-sensitive opportunities to engage your customers and improve growth!

• Reviewed on 27/04/2018
Abi D.
Pharmaceuticals, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2018

"It has been amazing"

Comments: Client engagement
Increased customer loyalty

Pros: Ease of use for signing up customers, no long forms- just Name and Tel no., email.
The customer engagement part is awesome as the emails are customizable, from welcome email to remainder emails and notification email. This can also be turned on or off as needed.
We are able to integrate it into our POS
Gives our pharmacy store a leverage to compete with larger chain stores reward programs and assists us to keep more clients in the community.
It can be customized to any business size and there is something for every business.

Cons: Never had any issues since installation and we have not had the need to call support services although they are very responsive when we were doing the instalation.

• Reviewed on 22/05/2018
Bryan S.
Store Owner
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2016

"The Preferred Patron Loyalty Program is Perfect for Us!"

Comments: Two years underbelt and I'm still very satisfied! I operate a small chain of self-serve yogurt cafes with two check-out registers at each store. I had originally thought about a tablet system by Belly. I see it in use a 7-Eleven. However, I wanted a spend based system instead of a visit based "check-in" style solution, as I believe a family of 5 deserves more credit than a individual customer, so a "check-in" based solution would not work that well for us. I was initially hestitant about using a cashier facing system. I was concerned that our lines would get backed up if we had to spend time enrolling new customers, as we often have a line out the door. Let me tell you, with this program I quickly learned this was not an issue at all. New customers are simply handed a new card, which we swipe for points immediately on their first visit. Customers earn points based on purchases but cannot redeem those points until they first activate their card online, providing name, email, and phone, either from home or using our in-store customer tablet! There's even a nice "reminder" sticker on the face of the cards, with all necessary directions for activation on the web! The program runs on a tablet, so it takes little counter space, and it's quick and simple for our cashier's to apply customer points based on sales. Another aspect I really appreciate is the ability to process Gift Cards (at no extra cost) using this system. No more tracking partial balances for paper certificates in a hand written notebook! I can't say enough about this system and the support that has comes with it. It works flawlessly and efficiently!

• Reviewed on 08/02/2016
Lori Z.
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2018

"Working with Preferred Patron has been easy and very beneficial to our clients who love receiving pt"

Comments: My clients love earning points and getting services for free

Pros: its easy to keep track of services of each client as well as how often they come. Keeping track of clients that haven't been here in a while is also a very useful tool in keeping in touch and reminding them that you are here

Cons: not useable on a mac. It would be much easier if i could access the software from any computer I have. Also sometimes it gets confusing as to where to go to access the different tasks that can be done using the system

• Reviewed on 09/05/2018
Leighann J.
Certified Orthodontic Assistan
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2012

"Our Patients Love Patron Flex"

Comments: Our experience with Preferred Patron has been fantastic. Their customer service and support is unmatched. We've never had a question or request that wasn't addressed promptly. It's made our Alvetro Ortho Rewards program the talk of the town. We love this program!

Pros: Prior to implementing the "Patron Flex" system, we gave wooden nickles to our orthodontic patients which could be redeemed in our office for rewards. Patients often lost the nickles, and it was difficult to track whether patients had received and redeemed them. With Patron Flex, our patients have no worry of losing their earnings, and we love having the ability to track points earned and redeemed, as well as easily recognize patient birthdays and anniversaries. Many similar programs targeted to orthodontists require patients to redeem points online, taking away the personal aspect of a patient stopping by our offices to pick out the reward they've been saving for. Preferred Marketing Solutions has been fantastic every step of the way. Training our staff to use the program was a breeze, and being able to customize the system for our purposes has been easy and invaluable.

Cons: Absolutely none!

• Reviewed on 23/03/2012