Filter by:

• Overall

About Wrike

Wrike is an enterprise project management software with templates, time tracking, Gantt charts, Kanban boards, reports, and more.

Learn more about Wrike

Showing 1,679 reviews

Financial Systems Director
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2021

"Wrike - A greate alternative to Microsoft Planner, just not Microsoft Teams"

Comments: Task and Project Management is great on Wrike, however, communication is bare bones. The issue we had was that we used Wrike, but still had to use Teams for communication and collaboration. If Wrike were to be enhanced with screen sharing, messaging, and video conference even only on paid tiers, it make a better case for us that would rather collaborate and plan in one software package.

Pros: The UI/UX was superb. The font and graphics were easy on the eyes. Planning tasks and adding task was very easy once past the learning curve.

Cons: I don't like that the Gantt chart was behind a subscription paywall. The only reason I subscribed was for the Gantt chart, which was very useful.

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft Project

Reasons for Choosing Wrike: Most importantly, it was for the Gantt chart to easily visualize our projects, other large efforts, and daily tasks. Microsoft Project does have Gantt charts but can be unwieldy for smaller teams.

Switched From: Microsoft To Do

Reasons for Switching to Wrike: Microsoft Project while robust was too much software for a small team with too much setup. It does have the necessary reporting however, Wrike was more approachable and usable for our use case.

• Reviewed on 22/07/2021
Stuart G.
Stuart G.
Strategy and Operations Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2021

"Strong collaborative project management tool but lacking finer features"

Comments: The software is good, and we like the desktop user interface. The business has improved project management overall, and it was generally easy to implement.

Pros: Collaborative tasks
Baseline snapshots can be taken at any point in project history

Cons: Managing tasks is different in each view (eg Gantt view, list view, table view etc) - eg in List view you can select multiple tasks and change their status all at once, but in Gantt view you cannot do this. There are countless examples of this annoying aspect.

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft Project, Asana and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Wrike: More project management features for the price.

• Reviewed on 21/02/2021
Nurse
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/02/2021

"Wrike for small businesses"

Comments: Wrike for smCreating an errand and sub-task, allotting task proprietor and following assignment progress and culmination percent of the undertaking. Adding another client and giving them possession and advantages over a certain elements is simple. Sharing an asset and record likewise is an alternative with this product. Altering the setup and dashboard design-assist me to work with this product quicker as I probably am aware of all the areas of my tools. all organizations

Pros: It's adaptable and there are numerous approaches to see projects/assignments relying upon how clients like to see things. For instance, as a rundown, Gantt graph, table or Boards is truly helpful as we have creators and developers who work in an unexpected way. The choice to go with Wrike was additionally slanted by the capacity to have outside partners join the group. The capacity to add custom fields makes it simple to add the data required. Various perspectives empower assignments to be seen by project, individual, envelope, and so forth Having the option to follow time on each undertaking is additionally truly valuable and simple for everybody. New highlights are being turned out often and Wrike is quickly getting up to speed with the zones I thought were missing at first. gadget for the understudies and specialists.

Cons: The adaptability and customization make it somewhat befuddling, to begin with, and I likewise found that the underlying arrangement we had was not ideal. This was the first occasion when we utilized a Project Management framework to this degree, so this might be all the more a client mistake issue. The "CRM" workaround I don't believe merits the difficulty. The estimating model is the one that I think allows Wrike to down the most. I comprehend the purpose behind at least 5 seats, however, every addition after this is in 5 seats also. For a private venture, this is the main problem in my view. This is likewise the situation for extra highlights, a considerable lot of which are just utilized by Admin yet are invoiced for each seat.

• Reviewed on 23/02/2021
John T.
John T.
Author, "Boomer Reinvention: How to Create Your Dream Career Over 50"
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/08/2018

"Glad to Have Found Wrike"

Comments: Keeping my entire project life in Wrike, and also linking to Evernote as my reference library (putting links in each project as needed), as well as Google Docs/Sheets - which are integrated right into Wrike. They also have a Zapier integration that's letting me add new Google Contacts right into a light CRM folder so I can follow up with them.

Pros: Very intuitive UI, allows me to work exactly the way I want. I tested/trialed a number of enterprise team collaboration product managers, which I was forced to do because I found the functionality of the task managers like Asana, To-Doist and others to be inadequate for my purposes. I'm also a David Allen GTD fan, so I am always looking for a way to incorporate that paradigm into my management tools. When the list manager I was using, NirvanaHQ, proved inadequate, despite its almost perfect GTD integration, I went on a search and found Wrike. Unique to Wrike is a drag/drop Folder/Project functionality that allows you to set up and nest projects inside folders to create a totally customizable working hierarchy. Whether you want to organize by client, by team member, by project, but function - however you want to do it - Wrike let's you set it up. But then, you can use any folder as a TAG by dragging and dropping it onto another Folder or Project. That way, you can instantly access projects and folders by pulling everything related to that Tag. Finally, Wrike lets you create Dashboards that lay out projects and tasks in infinite ways to make sure you are looking at the work you have to do - OR work that's due or in progress by the whole team. Plus, there is a messaging interface and an easy way to add people to your tasks/projects/folders as followers or assignees. And they were totally ready for me, with a well-developed GTD suggested setup.

Cons: Nothing really so far. The design is good, but not A+. It's functional, attractive, but will probably need a refresh in the next year or so. Compared to others out there, e.g. Teamwork Projects, Zoho, Monday, Podio etc., it holds its own.

• Reviewed on 22/08/2018
Austin H.
Marketing & Advertising, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2019

"Ideal for Small Businesses — Not for Large Enterprises"

Comments: Wrike worked for a while, but our company grew out of it quickly. Development updates are random and rare. Plus, some features seem really outdated/none existent compared to other solutions. We wanted something that was more modern with more features and customizable options.

Pros: Wrike has a modern UI that builds appeal to users. The tool itself is simple and easy for most to understand.

Cons: Wrike doesn’t have a spellcheck tool built-in by default. There’s one available, but each user has to sign-up for beta testing on their own time. It seems very strange that it’s not standard by now. Wrike sends email notifications when a user is @ mentioned. However, the email takes about 20 minutes before it’s delivered to an inbox. You need to have the program up and running on your desktop if you want to have an immediate notification. Wrike’s review tool is very basic yet extremely hard to use. Our company gave up on using it all together and rely on another software.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2019
Lindsay H.
Account Executive
Marketing & Advertising, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2021

"I love Wrike. I use it everyday."

Pros: Wrike has a great interface. I have come to love this software because of how easy it is to use. I think it's an excellent collaboration tool. It's very easy to work on projects as a team, and simply tag members of your business in each project. I love the tagging and chat features. The chat is very easy to follow. Honestly, I love the color schemes. It makes it very easy to use because of bold colors. I like how you can customize your Wrike background too! I do like how easy it is for admins to customize the features within Wrike. I've been able to help customize a few forms and features that needed improvements, and it was changed within a matter of seconds.

Cons: Because our company uses Wrike nationwide, you rely on each market to correctly make their projects and forms private to that market only. Occasionally, they'll make their forms public, which will show up on our dashboards too. Also, it would be nice for each individual user to be able to customize their dashboard views. Only the admins can customize it for the whole market, but I would like to be able to customize my dashboards for myself personally.

• Reviewed on 23/01/2021
Oscar G.
Media Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2021

"Hands on Wrike Project Management"

Comments: All in all, this software and application provides complete communication and sharing with the working team. Updating timelines and scheduling resources is integrated and much easier to do, keeping the team updated.

Pros: We like Wrike most for its ease of use. This software is intuitive and very easy to use from the start. It also provides updated content to help users with their functionality as well as the best practices, as listed in the website.

Cons: Wirke's sub-tasks was an improvement when compared to the previous version, but it needs more polishing... It would be good to be able to filter sub tasks from timelines and reporting.

Alternatives Considered: Trello

Reasons for Switching to Wrike: Ease of use, ease of deployment, cost.

• Reviewed on 29/06/2021
Joe C.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2020

"A fantastic, Grade-A project management tool..."

Comments: Wrike was a fantastic tool for the short period of time that we used it. We were migrating over from another popular PM software and had set p most everything we needed in Wrike. For a digital marketing agency such as ours, a tool like Wrike is a MUST to keep the team organized and efficient. Ultimately, we ran into an issue with Wrike not being able to migrate all of our data over, thus we had to return to our previous PM software. It was a true shame because I absolutely LOVED Wrike for the 3 months or so that we got to use it.

Pros: The thing I liked most about Wrike was the easy-to-look-at simple interface. It was user-friendly and intuitive. Most of the tools and features weren't too hard to find or to use.

Cons: The only issue we had with Wrike was that they were not able to do an import of our data from our old PM software.

Alternatives Considered: ActiveCollab, Basecamp, Asana and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Wrike: Needed a more up-to-date system with more options.

Switched From: ActiveCollab

• Reviewed on 24/01/2020
Lilians C.
Lilians C.
Especialista en proyectos de inversión
  • Reviewed on 10/06/2018

"Very good project management software, it has allowed me to simplify my work in a fast way."

Comments: It has allowed me to work more efficiently, incorporating all the work team to have clear goals to work according to them and establishing the priorities of each area with their respective managers, which has allowed me to innovate within my organization in project management.

Pros: It is ideal for project planning, since it has tools that facilitate organization, one of the features that I like most about this software is that it allows to have a clear real-time view of the status of each activity and therefore takes the progress of the project updated with a series of diagrams that facilitate the interpretation and incorporation of the whole team, I can also set the priorities of my project to visualize them without the team deviating from the main objective. On the other hand, it is a software that is very easy to use, it also allows exporting the reports to other Microsoft or PDF packages to facilitate their visualization and printing on any computer.

Cons: Basically it is designed in a web context and therefore it is necessary to have access to the internet to be able to use it and this could be a limitation, in addition the free trial has a few days duration, which makes it necessary to pay monthly the license to access the account .

• Reviewed on 10/06/2018
Andrew S.
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2016

"Wrike Makes it Easy to Stay Organized, But it Isn't a Magic Bullet"

Comments: There are a handful of ways in which I use Wrike: project management tool, personal organizer, and wiki. As a project management tool, it is useful to be able to create folders or projects full of tasks and share them with your team. I like that I can assign tasks to people and Wrike can automatically send emails to notify people that they're responsible for a task or subtask. Wrike has many of the features you would expect from a project management tool, such as dependencies and date constraints. Unfortunately, though, Wrike lacks a field that allows you to enter a workload in terms of hours. By default, you can assign date constraints and a duration. This is useful for viewing your project in the Gantt view, but it is useless for Workload view. Wrike has a great feature in Custom Fields, which can sort of be used as a workaround for the Workload shortcoming, but why not include it as standard? Since Wrike gives you the flexibility to make tasks as incomplete or as fleshed out as you'd like, one can imagine many useful applications. Tasks and folders are merely vessels and if they can be filled with objects and given handles that are useful to you, then they can serve different purposes. I have folders that I use for staying organized. Wrike is comparable to Microsoft OneNote in this way. Rather than covering my desk with Post-it notes, I create tasks in Wrike. Wrike is like a second brain that lets me forget about the note for the moment and come back to it later. Wrike has many features which make it easy to change a task into whatever you need it to be. Later, my note might turn into a project, or it might remain a private information repository. A useful feature to add would be optical character recognition (OCR), which would allow me to scan documents and turn them into content in a Wrike task. Since Wrike allows you to edit access down to the specific user or collaborator, it can be used like a wiki where you want to share information with other team members, but restrict access for others. I use Wrike tasks to keep track of useful information that I want to share with select few people, which I wouldn't be able to do if I put the information on the company intranet without considerable burden on the IT department. Beware of one major downside to using Wrike, which is that it is dependent on a fast internet connection. Without that, you won't be able to access or edit your information.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2016
Dipin R.
Technical Support Engineer
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/04/2019

"Wrike has helped me and my team to efficiently manage our projects."

Pros: The best reason to use Wrike,is its request feature. Usually, we have to spend a lot of time in getting done with audits, requests, and proposals over tons of emails. But here, we get it done with ease! I just love the level of customization this application has allowed. The dashboards are very user-friendly, it has helped us to stay in track with the success of tasks and project. You can check out the chart options while you deal with different timelines. For example, a Gantt chart helps in the completion of projects that have quite a lot of tasks. Duplication of tasks and assignment of these to team members are all made simple. It has helped in improving transparency and eliminating errors that originate due to miss communication.

Cons: Actually, we had found that as far as concerned with users who doesn't have much technical knowledge related to project management, there ought to be some training given! I couldn’t find a calendar which could be shared with the team members.

• Reviewed on 22/04/2019
Operations/HR Analyst
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2018

"Lists, Boards, Gantt Charts galore!"

Comments: My overall experience with Wrike was good! I appreciated that the project data could be show in a number of views e.g. lists, boards, tables, timelines, that way it could be tailored to the users preference. Some people visualize and process data differently, so having the option was nice!

Pros: A lot of project management software is alike. I think the two things that I appreciated most about Wrike is that ability to add dependencies to projects/tasks/substasks and the analytics dashboard. The dependencies are nice because if something in your project changes (which happens literally all the time), the plan will adjust accordingly, instead of having to spend time shifting tasks around manually. The analytics were nice because it helped us measure productivity and helped us make informed decisions when it came to resource planning.

Cons: This probably less of a software issue and more of an internal set up issue, but I would advise anyone planning on using this system to be thoughtful about how s/he sets up folders and users; I recommend designing nomenclature that makes sense for your team/company. We probably jumped in prematurely without guiding our users on naming conventions and organization.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2018
Rebecca R.
Software Development Engineer
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2019

"Practical software for business project management"

Comments: Wrike has allowed the workflow, management and collaboration to have improved positively because it is much easier to distribute the tasks, be aware of important dates and carry out a much fairer workflow since Several people can be assigned a task so that work is accelerated and projects can be completed earlier than planned.

Pros: I really like this software because it offers the necessary tools to carry out the management and collaboration of projects, it is easy to handle because it has a fast configuration and nothing complicated so it could be said that it does not require time of such extensive training, it provides an interface that is quite customizable so we can change its color to our favorite to have a more unique interface and that suits our tastes, in addition its interface has been distributed by panels which is much more comfortable and easy since each panel offers different functions such as the details of the tasks, the calendar and reports so working with this software facilitates the administration of the workflow since each task can have one or more people assigned to it what accelerate the workflow.

Cons: The aspect that I do not like about this software is that it contains a fairly high price so its use may be limited because not any company can make such an investment.

• Reviewed on 27/08/2019
Jeff M.
Jeff M.
Search Happiness Optimizer
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2020

"Wrike: Finally an Intuitive Project Management Tool"

Comments: Very positive. Our agency looked for years for a PM ttool - they were either way overbuilt and convoluted, which would cause no one to use it, or they did not have the tools we needed to help a 50+ agency to manage projects to completion. I was not part of the tool choice but very glad they picked Wrike.

Pros: I love the task management as it provides constant screen communication - i.e. I don;t need to 'submit' and go from page load to page load to see, understand and act on my tasks. The UX/UI is VERY intuitive and does not give unnecessary and overbuilt information - everything is pertinent and actionable. Tasks are easy to assign/un-assign and the ability to move projects through the PM process is thoughtful. This is a tool for the everyday agency employee that doesn't try to be smarter than it needs to be.

Cons: Time tracking is a bit heavy-handed and it's easy to miss a few process tasks - i.e. notifications or in-page reminders to update time recording and process levels - i've missed some dates because i forgot to move the task from 'QA' back to 'In Progress' - wish I had a reminder from the system before moving on.

• Reviewed on 26/08/2020
  • Reviewed on 20/05/2019

"Wrike is built for true project management."

Pros: Wrike is hands down an industry leader in project management. We tested many other platforms prior to choosing it, and by far is the most robust. Key important features? 1. Ease of use
2. Great team integration
3. Connects to G-Suite

Cons: No customization for organizations with specific branding needs. It won't allow you to lock in a certain theme or GUI based on your organization's needs.

Alternatives Considered: Asana and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Wrike: The other project management platforms were just too simplified and not robust enough for a large agency environment.

• Reviewed on 20/05/2019
Christopher E.
2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2017

"Wrike For Flipping Houses"

Comments: I am a software developer by trade and training. We (my wife and I) decided to try our hand at flipping houses. Naturally, I wanted to find some software tools to help support us. After trying many tools we settled on Wrike. My requirements were as follows 1. Was inexpensive enough that we could afford
2. Was cloud-based and had a good experience on mobile and web
3. Allowed us to assign resources to a project without them actually having to use the tool (Good luck getting most small shop trades ppl to use your new software tool)
4. Allowed us to keep information together for a given project
5. Helped us gauge job end dates
6. Allowed us to see critical paths in tasks
7. Allowed us to see where slips were going to happen before they happened
8. Allowed us to do post-mortem reviews of projects so we could use data to hone in on our weak spots
What we didn't need
1. Document collaboration
2. Group Chat
3. Group workspaces (i.e. we weren't hosting meetings etc out of the software)
4. Didn't want/need CRM or invoicing features
Wrike fit the bill in most of the things we needed. In addition, I have found their customer support to be outstanding, both over the phone and in online chats. The price for higher end features can get expensive, but all in all, it is a good value for the money and would recommend to other people with similar needs. I look forward to seeing how it scales with many projects.

Pros: - Intuitive interface
-Great mobile solution
- Dependencies are easy to create
- Reasonable price
- Great support

Cons: I wish they did not impose a 5 user minimum as we are much smaller than than. I also wish the project sharing was slightly more intuitive

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2017
Stephanie E.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2018

"The best way to manage marketing projects."

Pros: Easy to add projects with tasks. Assign tasks to users. Send notifications to users. Add notes to projects/tasks so you can see what's changed from year to year. Absolutely WONDERFUL ability to copy an entire project from one year to the next, so you only have to do edits for the next year's plan. Quickly see what you have due, overdue, coming up. View tasks in a list, timeline or several other formats. Make tasks dependent on other tasks. Add design files to items/projects/folders. Support is fast and excellent. Wrike is the BEST and saved us from using an old version of Microsoft Project.

Cons: I seriously can't think of one single con. Not one. Price is amazing for what you get. There's nothing lacking.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2018
Andrey F.
Business Development
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2018

"One of the best online project management platform!"

Comments: Powerful online project management platform with full visibility and control over my daily tasks.

Pros: I use Wrike daily and it gives me full visibility and control over my daily tasks. My favorite feature is Timeline view where I can see all tasks spread through the time. It's so easy to manage multiple tasks and it helps you keep on track.

Cons: There are freezes sometimes when you run Wrike on Firefox. I wish they optimized it for Firefox so it could run more smoothly. Very resource heavy app. I wish they released a desktop version, but as they say, at the moment there are no plans for having a desktop version of Wrike. The reason is that there are a lot of updates taking place almost every day.

• Reviewed on 30/01/2018
Mario G.
Mario G.
Ingeniero de software
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2018

"Review on Wrike"

Comments: It allows you to have a management platform in the cloud, and thus be able to access it at any time and place, with that you do not need to have a dedicated infrastructure but they offer you the full service and for the payment you guarantee its operation.

Pros: Increase the productivity of your team or yours, enhancing collaborative work, allowing the management of multiple projects simultaneously, plus allowing you to keep track of your time and your team to know in which the time of each individual is invested, Knowing that each one is better, or in which more time is lost, this helps you to optimize the times and to know in which your equipment is better and in which they have faults to improve each day.

Cons: The free version is very limited, it only serves to test a bit how the application works and the advantages it offers, but to use it as it is, you will have to pay, the cost is between the average of the market and offers several plans for which you should decide which It adapts better to what you need.

• Reviewed on 05/04/2018
Jeff W.
Graphic Designer
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/06/2021

"Wrike: A top-tier tool for project management"

Comments: Wrike is an effective, reliable project management software and I've had no problem using it with minimal training.

Pros: As a contract graphic designer for Frontline Education, I have been using Wrike for over two years. The way the system allows for communication and collaboration is great. The design is simple to understand, but still very capable of handling complex workflows.

Cons: Updates to Wrike occasionally change the functionality quite drastically and it requires a tutorial video to make sense of the new changes - I find that to be a bit inconvenient and a little much of reinventing the wheel.

• Reviewed on 18/06/2021
Web Developer
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2018

"Project planning and task scheduling done right"

Comments: We are working internationally with other team across the globe. It significantly improved our communication and also workflow. We are using it for all of our projects.

Pros: There are multiple views that allow you to look at tasks from different angles. You can have one task in multiple projects and as sub-tasks in multiple other tasks. That leads to interconnected tasks. These sub- tasks serves as dependencies for major tasks. It helps with remote development.

Cons: I had some visual bugs that support could not resolve. Sometimes it is hard to find what you are looking for. You need to have somebody to watch over it, or it becomes one big mess.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2018
Abbey L.
Abbey L.
Software Developer
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2019

"A Step towards team organization!"

Comments: Overall, Wrike is very helpful, especially when you work with teams in different time zones.

Pros: Wrike is a wonderful solution for task tracking and project management, it is being used in our department for more than a year now and thanks to Wrike, our team has become more efficient and productive. What i like the most about Wrike is its simple interface, which is super easy to navigate, another feature I fancy the most is its email integration, when we receive a notification about an assigned task we can reply to it directly from the inbox which is a time-saving facility.

Cons: I have not found any problem in Wrike so far but its search feature is not very accurate, it brings up a lot of unnecessary results and makes the user preplexed.

• Reviewed on 08/05/2019
Luke F.
Luke F.
Video Journalist
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2017

"If you want EVERYTHING I recommend Wrike. Ain't cheap though!"

Comments: I've given a lot detail already in my review. I use it for our tech startup social enterprise.

Pros: It's an absolute masterpiece of software. Very regularly updated, impeccable customer support, gannt charts, infinite subtasks, rich text editor for tasks, revision history for files, just... man. So many things. Great mobile app... EVERY view available: gannt, list, kanban, table, workload/burndown/ analytics, etc etc. switch between em.. Tasks can exist in multiple locations for genius organizing, time logs with comments... never ending features. 99% rock solid.

Cons: Can't make workspaces publicly viewable (you can export an interactive snapshot of your timeline though). Expensive if you want all the features. Hard to get even a small non profit discount.

• Reviewed on 18/10/2017
Kelly H.
Digital Artist
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/06/2017

"Wrike has been a game changer for us in terms of transparency and collaboration."

Comments: There are many benefits we've seen but the biggest benefit is transparency, collaboration and reporting.

Pros: We love the transparency of it. We know what everyone is working on and the status on our projects. We can report on our work and quickly make adjustments to the backlog when needed. Collaboration is better than ever before and the ability to report has been incredible.

Cons: There are some buggy things we've found with how projects are sorted in the My Work and Folders areas. It doesn't cause a major stoppage, but is more of an annoyance. We do wish that there was an icon next to a project if there are attachments on the project, just like the paperclip icon next to the title of a Task that shows that there are attachments. Also, the ability to duplicate reports and give selective rights to reports would add so much more value to an already great software.

• Reviewed on 23/06/2017
Garrett C.
Content Producer/Copywriter
Financial Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2019

"Robust Project Management Solution for a High Volume Team"

Comments: Our team literally has 100+ projects in-progress at any given time, and Wrike allows us to keep them all on track without wasting time tracking things down.

Pros: This software makes it easy to track dozens of projects across our entire team with multiple stakeholders, as well as manage deadlines for milestone tasks. We tried other project management software, and it simply wasn't up to the task. Wrike has a slightly higher learning curve, but is quite easy once you get familiar with it and capable of doing everything we need it to.

Cons: I wish the comment timeline within projects was a little more flexible. For example, it would be nice to have an option to see all comments within a single timeline for all the tasks within a given project, or to be able to flip it so you could see older comments at the top.

• Reviewed on 04/12/2019