15 years helping Australian businesses

About Wrike

Tackle projects and improve workflows with Wrike’s work management software. Remove barriers, find clarity, and exceed goals.

Learn more about Wrike

Pros:

I liked that Wrike was able to integrate easily into our systems as well as being fairly intuitive to use.

Cons:

Customer support is poor, be very cautious about changes to level of service or SLA's mid-contract with no recourse.

Wrike ratings

4.1
4.3
4.3
4.1

8.1/10

Wrike has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 2,629 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Wrike before?

Filter reviews (2,629)

Hunter
Hunter
industrial electrician in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51–200 Employees

better divided work projection

5.0 last month New

Comments: The overall experience has been perfect, everything for a much more united team work performance and use is easy to learn without the need for long and boring training.

Pros:

Work communication began to improve when we started using Wrike, it is being able to have a start-to-finish plan for each project, managing each user a task and then bringing them together in a single project for better performance, we have real-time monitoring of each progress of each project to improve each error or lack of content that is needed, wrike has been a very useful platform for my work performance where each project we carry out is as a team and we all collaborate at the same time

Cons:

My experience has been good where wrike as a platform has always worked perfectly without failures or usage problems.

Charleotte
Senior HR manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The Thorough and All Inclusive Task Management Software.

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Easy to manage and track on our Tasks. It is so quick to assign different projects to different employees with the software. It is easy to set up and get started with. It has the best customer service

Cons:

We have no cons or dislikes expressed towards the tool. It has been good.

Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Many possibilities but very complicated to use

3.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

It is probably the most complete software in terms of possibilities, workflows, roles etc.

Cons:

It’s not user friendly at all. Quite complicated to use and requires a long training time.

Mary
Sales Success Manager in US
Entertainment, 5,001–10,000 Employees

I wish we could come back!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I think I can answer best if I go chronologically how it happened and how it affected me, good and bad. . I feel that will explain the roller coaster life of a sales assistant in media. At first, I was terrified, what was this new shiny thing? And how do I do my job and learn what all this does? Then while we were training, my eyes were opened to what I could achieve. Setting it up to work how I worked, and not having to do something a certain way just because that's how someone else does it, was liberating. Then it was taken away. That was a dark day indeed. We've gotten used to how it works now, but if I had an option I would go back in a minute. Using copy and paste cut down on the annoyance of having to note things more than once, and it's a small price to pay.

Pros:

I liked how it was customizable, and I often would switch from board view to list view to get a different perspective and keep things fresh. I liked how quick the updates were, and the ease of use. None of us were familiar with Wrike, and we got a crash course. Some took to it faster - getting used to the sub-tasks and they went in much deeper. But that was what made it work for all of us. We all work differently and my co-worker may get a task done more efficiently by making multiple sub-tasks and working through them while I do better with a check-list. (Oh, how I loved the checklist!)

Cons:

From an end-user point of view, my biggest complaint was that our sales team didn't use Wrike. This caused us to have to duplicate communications with the sales team. For example, we would have to put on our Wrike ticket that we completed the task and document how we did it for our management team, but then we'd have to do it again in Salesforce for the sales team. There was a good side to that as well though. It was as if we could use our Wrike tickets to freely communicate, and measure our words more carefully when we were writing to the sales team in salesforce. So even that wasn't so bad. The main thing I didn't like was the fact that we don't use it anymore. We were told by upper management that we needed something more granular and that we had tweaked Wrike as much as we could. But, to be honest, I think it was the fact that we've used Salesforce for such a long time and I don't see that changing, so they developed a sales support request system that lives in salesforce. It works, but I do miss Wrike.

Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Project Management Tool

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Wrike is advanced in the sense that it can handle a lot of work and is great for large teams. You get great value for your money, and it is a decent project management tool for human resource-related tasks.

Pros:

The layout of Wrike and keeping tasks organized.

Cons:

Inability or difficulties in customizations. There should be a better way to customize layouts within tickets and tasks to give users and admins better functionality. Kind of like Microsoft to do.

Higher Education, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Wrike - A greate alternative to Microsoft Planner, just not Microsoft Teams

Comments: Task and Project Management is great on Wrike, however, communication is bare bones. The issue we had was that we used Wrike, but still had to use Teams for communication and collaboration. If Wrike were to be enhanced with screen sharing, messaging, and video conference even only on paid tiers, it make a better case for us that would rather collaborate and plan in one software package.

Pros:

The UI/UX was superb. The font and graphics were easy on the eyes. Planning tasks and adding task was very easy once past the learning curve.

Cons:

I don't like that the Gantt chart was behind a subscription paywall. The only reason I subscribed was for the Gantt chart, which was very useful.

Rickey
Customer Success Manager in US
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Pretty good but if you need something powerful look at others

Comments: Not a big fan. It gets the job done, and there's nothing really negative about it, but i do find it lacking in powerful features.

Pros:

It's easy to use, once you get an understanding of how the platform organizes data, it's fairly intuitive. I also liked that you can create your own reports, even as a regular user (not an admin), which helps with maintaining a cadence.

Cons:

There is a bit of a learning curve in understanding how things are organized. The interface is pretty plain and not very attractive.

Wrike Response

3 years ago

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations.

Owen
Owen
programmer in US
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

better organized project planning

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It has been a fundamental part of making my efficiency at work more productive and achieving processes in short times.

Pros:

The organization of tasks and projects that I can carry out through wrike has been fabulous because it has improved the execution of my work by reducing work completion times. Also, by being able to automate tasks, we are able to have a broader concentration on processes that need more attention.

Cons:

When the entire team works on the same project, the speed of the platform can collapse and not allow quick changes to be made.

Rakesk
Rakesk
Data Entry Specialist in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Impressive Project Budgeting and Management Tool.

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Intuitive projects data management, easy on various projects workflow management and the billing capability is perfect.

Pros:

Version control is incredible and the multiple projects tasks management and documentation using this tool is productive. Generating valuable different projects reports and even teams coordination Wrike offers the most reliable functions.

Cons:

Easy tool on the initial starting, short learning curve and from my opinion there is nothing to dislike.

Ashit
Ashit
Technology Analyst in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Improved Productivity

5.0 last month New

Comments: Wrike covers all the basic needs for a task workflow. It provides integration with best apps in market so we can connect data easily from one app to another.

Pros:

Wrike is single tool to manage all your clients projects. It provides amazing customization so we can separate different things for different clients

Cons:

Wrike is an easy solution for all the business needs. It has plenty of tools to work with and complete the task. I have no issue with them so far.

Mike
CIO in Canada
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

Excellent tool for PM's, Easy to use for non-PM's

Comments: This has been a fantastic addition to our Projects Division toolkits, and has been integral in the success of several projects we have run via Wrike. Without this tool we would not have been able to properly organize all of the steps and milestones, and undoubtedly would not have had such success with each project we completed.

Pros:

We were looking for a full project management suite our PM was focused on a robust tool that met all of the PM standards and requirements. As we reviewed various software suites we found that although many met their needs, they were very difficult to use and understand for non-project oriented staff; this was critical for us many staff are required to interact with the Projects Division as part of their stakeholder and SME roles. We were very happy to see Wrike had a friendly and very usable interface that non-PM focused users could interact with easily.

Cons:

As an admin level user for myself it is very easy to get 'lost' within Wrike, as I have access to all projects, tasks and PM features. Although note that this isn't a fault of the software but rather how we configured our environment and user access.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Wrike is Great for Project-Based Work

Comments: Wrike's flowchart displays all activities and includes a comment and recommendation section for each task, making it an excellent communication tool. Wrike makes my job easier, and I love using it since I can customize the interface to my liking. It may be accessed from any web browser, on desktop computers running macOS or Windows, and on mobile devices running Android or iOS.

Pros:

Wrike has been an indispensable tool for us for a wide range of purposes over the course of several years. As an example of Wrike's usefulness, we were able to move our Change Request process from paper-based Excel spreadsheets to automated, digitally-driven Wrike task lists, complete with reporting. A centralized location was created so everyone could see what updates were open and past due.

Cons:

Some sorts of views might be awkward to alter in some situations. Dates and times may be a pain to establish and modify. Not quick enough for everyday usage across all projects and takes time to manage the to-do list.

Brock
Brock
Vice President of Marketing in US
Retail, 51–200 Employees

We get so much more done since we began using Wrike.

Comments: Wrike is a great program. Not only has it helped our various departments manage their projects better, but has given us cross-team visibility we have never had before. That was a huge benefit that we weren't expecting.

Pros:

Wrike is EXTREMELY powerful. The learning curve is very manageable and very quickly your teams can be using the tool and improving their efficiency. It has made a TREMENDOUS difference in our productivity. Our teams adopted the program with very little trouble and now it is our main workflow system.I am not sure how we did business before we got Wrike.

Cons:

There is very little we don't like about Wrike. It is a great program. We have always figured out a way to make it do what we need it to for managing our business.

Jennifer
Director of Operations in US

PMs Love This Tool!

Comments: I love it. But it takes too long to make a creative team love it.

Pros:

The scheduling tool and proofing tool are both fantastic. Everything lives here for our team, with the exception of our financials (this is because we couldn't cut purchase orders in Wrike).

Cons:

Last we checked, we couldn't cut purchase orders in the tool. In addition, for in-house agencies, it would be great if you could pull reporting on effort to show how a team is performing, instead of relying on timesheets. In-house agencies are not as dependent on timesheets, so effort scheduled would be a great tool to pull reporting from. Granted, effort is not even an option for reporting. Also, the tool desperately needs a find-and-replace function. If you want to rename every step of a project, you need to be able to quickly find and replace. Otherwise, you are copying and pasting the new name into every row, sometimes hundreds of times. Peaches! The calendar view should be more like a Google Cal view of the schedule, without 400 steps pulling on individual days but just a stretch of active time - like a Gantt, but more creative-friendly. I want to be able to show the big picture of the agency "at a glance" without seeing every single step in the schedule. I am a HUGE Wrike fan and implemented it when we were at DISH. The agency I'm at now already had Wrike in place, but they were not successfully using it, so I defined the process for it. I could still really improve our engagement in it as a team. And creatives really hate it - ha. Something should be done to make it more creative-friendly. I have a lot of tips and tricks to share with folks though if you ever want random ways to help engagement.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Operations Manager & Sr Project Manager in US
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Wrike Is a Must Have Tool for Project Management

Comments: Overall the experience is very nice and helpful for project management. Wrike doesn't offer any pretty animations or other cool graphics/gifs, etc ... it's straight to business.

Pros:

Once deployed and your Space is setup, Wrike makes the management of project easy, especially with Templates for recurring projects.

Cons:

For someone without some degree of understanding of deployment and setup, Wrike would be difficult to implement. The ability to mass edit tasks is lacking.

Terry
Terry
Digital Strategy Marketing Manager in US
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

Wrike is one of the best project management platforms, I love it and I recommend it.

Comments: Everyone on the team has benefited greatly from its use as a tool for allocating, ranking, and organizing work. Before we started using Wirke, our team had to rely on Excel spreadsheets, which was a time-consuming and convoluted process.

Pros:

It's a fantastic resource for organizing and coordinating the efforts of a group or an individual. It's easy to use and manage both day-to-day operations and larger projects with its straightforward graphical user interface. Tasks can be assigned to individuals and given a due date, start time, and description.It lets you track anything from active to finished to cancelled jobs with ease.

Cons:

When I update a task's status, I don't always know if it was updated to the right status, which is the one issue I have with Wrike. Sometimes when I am dragging a task to change its state, I accidentally leave it in the needed status and then I can't see it.

Ferent
Web Designer - Junior Platform Maintainance Engineer And Seasoned Online Marketing Assistant in Cameroon
Building Materials, 11–50 Employees

It's essential for productivity and great for project collaboration

Comments: It helps me to remain organized and productive. It is my go-to software when I need to keep my ideas organized when I feel like I need to get the most out of them.

Pros:

Wrike provides one of the best solutions for project management, task prioritization, dependencies, customizable workflows, and collaboration. As a user, these features matter most to me as they're essential for increasing productivity rates. I like it because I can collaborate on a project with two or more members in a real-time, easily communicate with them, and share files as well as updates. It provides possibilities for me to assign priorities to tasks, making sure that we're all focusing on what is most important and I also get to define dependencies between these tasks; ensuring that the progress of one affects the scheduling of the other. It allows to customize workflows to match the project management process. Users get to do things like automation, accurate time tracking, real-time updates, and collaborate on various ideas.

Cons:

I have noticed that Wrikes requires manual input from the team which I find to be time-consuming, and stressful and could potentially prone members to errors. It could be great if this was done automatically like a sort of data extraction or something like that - that way the user won't have to manually do all the work and even if the user could still need to manually input data, the platform should consider providing built-in technologies that will help to eliminate potential errors during typing. - It also lacks some advanced tracking functionalities and I often use Jira as a means to compensate for it.

Michelle
Michelle
Social Media Specialist / Analytics & AdWords Assistant / Proofreader in US

Highly Recommend

Comments: We have been able to get organized and store a ton of information in one place. This has also given us great insight as to what everyone’s workloads are like. Even if not everything is in the program, you can still get a good idea of what they’re up to or have time to work on. It’s a great way to group your tasks and you can create custom dashboards to make it so you see important tasks and what needs to get done at a glance. Despite some of the quirks, I recommend it.

Pros:

For the most part, I really like this product. It has allowed us to easily organize, group and assign projects to our team and really helped us get more organized. I like that it has a nice, simple look with lists. It is easy to create a task and assign it to yourself or someone else, set dates, change priorities, add attachments, links, format text in your task description, and group them into folders. I also like that you can put the same tasks in different locations so, if it applies to 2 different categories, then it can live in both places. It is also great that you can set it up so that certain tasks set their dates according to other task dates.

Cons:

There are some features that would really make this a great product and whenever I have contacted support, they basically try to upsell us to a different level plan that still doesn’t solve the problem we’re having. One thing that’s funny is that it will gladly notify you when someone has assigned a task to you... but if you assign a task to someone and they mark it complete... it won’t tell you. It’ll wait until all the sub tasks are complete and then tell you after a certain period of time that you can mark the task complete. This has literally NEVER been useful to me. It also has a funky set up when it comes to grouping related tasks underneath another tasks so you have to play around with a set up that works for you. Lastly, they have a desktop app that they always prompt you to use when you click links to Wrike in other locations like your email. The app was just another thing I had to have open that did not help with my programs and it doesn’t seem to allow you to not receive that notification each time you click a Wrike link.

Andrei
Consultant in Russia
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Why do we need to give our attention for this App?

Comments: Wrike is my favourite Saas decision for my work and personal life. I have two accounts - one is for personal GTD and the second is for my teams, where I do my tasks, even if in reality there are no people in these projects - just for self-registration of completed tasks. - What are the features you like most in Wrike? 1. A flexibility of projecting regimes - you can do it under waterfall, or kanban (boards), or even scrum . 2. A flexibility of tasks views. 3. You can have a deal with numbers and a resource management inside your project management in Wrike. 4. http://club.wrike.com - a place where you can earn additional bonuses and a real money on amazon! 5. vote.wrike.com - a place where you can source the devs about new features and they usually respond! 6. wrike labs - a place where you can switch on/off the prototypical features - What are some of your favorite Wrike updates? Custom Statutes, Custom Fields, Reports, Dashboards/Boards - What would you add to Wrike features? Oh, there are many of them. A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version! - Who would take advantage of using Wrike? Pms, marketers, freelancers, small agile taskforces - How did Wrike change the way you work? I'm trying to register all my life in it from a moment

Pros:

Cons:

What would you add to Wrike features? A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version!

Waleed
Senior Procurement Engineer - Facilities Management in Jordan
Construction, 1,001–5,000 Employees

An amazing tool to assist the team solve difficulties and plan ahead of time.

Comments: Wrike was easy to use for scheduling and tracking project activities, and pre-made templates and their ease of use helped us achieve this. I like the idea of ​​customizing the panels for each project, as well as the reports that show the project's progress. I love the way Wrike fosters creativity, and always makes them think of solutions to any problems they may encounter. With Wrike's help, he increased team members' interaction with scheduling and updating tasks, and took notes on time, preventing any issues that could have hindered the project's progress.

Pros:

With Wrike, the team succeeds in increasing interaction and coordination among themselves with high efficiency, as Wrike provides various ready-made templates that enable team members, even those who lack project management experience, to customize them according to the needs of their project, allowing the team to track all project components, and implement some workflow automation quickly . Wrike's options by displaying projects and tasks in a kanban board or a Gantt chart have helped us communicate and better track along the project lifecycle. I love the push notification system that Wrike provides that keeps you up to date with task updates as well as future tasks you have to complete. I like the way Wrike collects all the tasks entered by team members and shows them in tables with start and end dates, as well as team member feedback, in a tidy and modern design, and the dashboards dedicated to monitoring our workloads and deadlines have been helpful in ensuring quality and timely delivery . I also like how it works as a database on the cloud that includes all the updates and records collected by all team members during the enemies of the programs and also during their follow-up, and Wrike enables us to retrieve those files and attachments with tasks in the order of events, which saves time and effort in searching for them.

Cons:

Not a lot of complicated or difficult to understand, as Wrike is easy to use for all levels, and does not need a lot of training to be able to the user to benefit from all the tools that it provides. The user interface is great, the visual representation of the different workflows and panels is amazing and easily understandable, and the notification system is efficient and accurate. But I do have notes on the mobile app, as I think it needs to be developed to match the web platform.

Endratno
Business Owner in Indonesia
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Wrike gives full visibility and control over all tasks and and projects

Comments: Wrike is a great tool for entrepreneurs and small businesses as it allows you to keep track of all of your projects, tasks, and deadlines in one place. With its intuitive user interface, you can easily create tasks, assign them to other team members, and set due dates. You can also create project and task templates to save time, as well as customize workflow stages, create notifications, and set up task dependencies.

Pros:

My favorite things about Wrike are the ease of use, the clarity of the dashboard and the fact that it's really affordable. I really like the simplicity of it--the dashboard is easy to understand and everything is in one place.

Cons:

Gantt chart still has plenty room to be improved

Zoey
Implementation and Onboarding, Lead in US
E-Learning, 201–500 Employees

Streamline Projects and Boost Efficiency

Comments: Some problems it helped solve was collaboration with cross functinoal teams, created more efficiency in workflows, easier to manage and keep notes in multiple projects and tasks and gave transparency to stakeholders.

Pros:

It offers a range of features that may be used by many teams and helped us work more efficiently with transparency. As a project manager, it is highly effective for managing multiple projects and teams. The tool is flexible, offers custom options and allows me to tailor my workspace to our needs by creating custom workflows, templates and reports. It is also a very collaborative tool and great for communication between projects. They also have a great BI tool. Their customer support is also top tier, from sales to the CSM we have.

Cons:

I can't think of any at this moment, but that's a good sign!

Jose
Jose
Project Manager in US
Chemicals, 201–500 Employees

Great for project management, versatile and scalable with easy-to-use and customizable dashboards.

Comments: Wrike has made a difference our company guarantee that the littlest assignments do not get neglected, it's a extraordinary way to form beyond any doubt we're assembly and exceeding our customers' desires. The most advantage is responsibility, arranging and sequencing of errands, Wrike permits for easy extend creation and time alterations. Another imperative highlight is to permit for venture straightforwardness whereas moreover holding trustees responsible for the time required for the errand. The framework is web based with a well outlined phone app permitting simple mobile access to guarantee ventures remain on track. Wrike may be a extraordinary way to keep your possess errands organized and can indeed send data demands to clients in an awfully clear and organized way, killing the require for Word archive ask shapes.

Pros:

We are able include collaborators to assist move forward stakeholder engagement and communication by giving them get to to as it were the things they ought to see. Dashboards are too a awesome highlight that give customizable information in an easy-to-use organize. The framework plan is such that fundamental utilization can be accomplished with negligible exertion whereas permitting for complex structures for complicated ventures. My favorite part of Wrike is the capacity to form custom errands for each extend, guaranteeing that all perspectives of a extend are taken into consideration.

Cons:

The most downside I've seen is that there isn't a great put to keep reports related to trade hones or notes that are not related to a venture. Clock wastefulness, we'd cherish to be able to utilize this highlight as a way to keep track of colleagues' time on a venture, but it's not exceptionally doable to do so with the current clock setup.

Brian S
Brian S
Project Coordinator in US
Consumer Services, 10,000+ Employees

Great for project tracking and collaboration, customizable to your team's needs.

Comments: It's excellent for job management and prioritizing; with Wrike reports, you can see how work is distributed around the team to determine who is taking on too much and who has more capacity. You never have to recall where you left off on a task with Wrike since you record every step and anyone can hop in and see where you left off on a project so they can go on if required. There are several distant work teams, and Wrike allows us to connect in real time and track important work with ease.

Pros:

People may pass tasks as they finish their sections, enabling you to see the workflow and where things are in the process. Wrike is wonderful for making work transparent and collaborative. Wrike will increase your productivity since it keeps you organized and everything in one place, you know what tasks need to be completed, and you can update your progress so you know precisely where you are and what actions need to be taken. Viewing projects and tasks as lists, Gantt charts, and dashboards is tremendously valuable for our team; each coworker processes data differently, so offering alternative perspectives allows us to get more work done.

Cons:

I wish there was a method to make data more transparent in general; the only way to obtain data back from Wrike is to pay extra, and it still doesn't function very well unless your Wrike is designed very intentionally. The system occasionally slows down, but it works really well overall. Occasionally, it will not sync with our system, and loading data may be delayed; if the systems could sync better, that would be fantastic. Our organization has branding on all of our applications except Wrike, which would benefit from additional predefined color themes or the ability to create custom themes.

Real Estate, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Improving project management efficiency

Comments: Wrike is an online project management tool that can improve workplace efficiency and collaboration. Its integration with other popular tools, such as calendars and cloud storage services, makes it simple to synchronize information and boost productivity. Although there are limitations to report customization and occasional performance issues, I believe Wrike is a solid choice for companies looking to streamline project management.

Pros:

Wrike stands out for its ability to integrate with other popular workplace tools, making it simple to synchronize and share data. I particularly liked the platform's ability to connect with calendars, document management tools, and cloud storage services. This integration increased my efficiency because I was able to keep all my key resources and data in one place, avoiding information dispersion across multiple tools.Wrike also provides excellent technical support to assist you with any issues or questions you may have. Several times while using the platform, I had to contact the support team, and I was always given prompt and helpful responses. This level of assistance was invaluable in keeping me on track and ensuring that I was fully utilizing Wrike's capabilities.

Cons:

Wrike, like any tool, has some limitations. One of them is the lack of report customization options. This can make it difficult to present data to the needs of the team or company. Although the pre-built reports are useful in most cases, I found the limited customization capability to be a barrier for those who require a higher level of customization in this area.Furthermore, Wrike experienced performance issues such as slowness or delays in platform loading in some cases. While these issues did not occur regularly, they did have an impact on my productivity at times. It should be noted, however, that performance quality may vary depending on location and Internet connection.