DealerCenter Reviews

by Nowcom Corporation

• Overall
    4.9 /5
    4.8 /5
    4.9 /5

About DealerCenter

Comprehensive DMS software for independent auto dealers with inventory tracking, customer database, credit reporting and forms.

Learn more about DealerCenter

Showing 1,322 reviews

Brandon michel E.
Founder/Consultant/Trainer
  • Reviewed on 22/12/2017

"A product is as good as the people representing it. I've had a few DMS, DC's is the best why, Lina."

Comments: Anyone can set up a auto dealership and have it operational and effective in a week.

Pros: Ease of use, and with out a doubt when it doubts call the customer rep. I have been Consulting for the Sports Car Group and suffered major set back with what I wanted to be the heart of the operation, a full spectrum lender, and as I was just at my point of turning negative which is a but rare for ME. Sunshine came through in the form of the rep who didn't allow to me harp but do what I knew to do and that looked past to see what was still there. She found me 5 sub prime and 4 prime options to offset my loss. I am grateful for her, she may never know how much that small act of kindness resignated with me.

Cons: The Customer experience isn't shared accross all Westlakes Products and Services. I wish preferred lender didn't auto submit.

• Reviewed on 22/12/2017
Ahmad N.
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2021

"DealerCenter"

Pros: The DMS is very simple for me to use. It helps to save me time

Cons: nothing yet, i will call [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my rep if I need anything

• Reviewed on 03/02/2021
Ramon C.
OWNER
  • Reviewed on 16/07/2019

"CRM & DEALERCENTER FEEDBACK"

Pros: I love that the CRM allows you to communicate with customers, track all communication as well as have everything under one system. I've used Promaxx in the past and I didn't really like it, expensive and think that this CRM and system is better.

Cons: I don't like that when you upload documents for the customer you then have to upload the documents for the deal. It's double the work when it should be easier to just share the information. Some banks don't want to work with Dealer Center because they want to use their own portals. Once again that's double the work on our end.

• Reviewed on 16/07/2019
Dillon M.
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2019

"5 Start Software and Service"

Comments: Live training with rep. help me learn and get the most out of the system. also they provide 24 hr 7 days a week support. he stayed over an hour on the phone just making sure that my questions were answered. did not feel rushed at all or like he had to be somewhere else. just very patient and knowledgeable, it helps that he is familiar with the business.

Pros: I definitely would say ease of use. this software let you seamlessly add remove sort what ever you need to do with out make you aggravated. you can literally point and click and get it done. nothing to install ever "except the app". I don't know who you are using now but if you give Dc a try they'll make you a believer.

Cons: nothing really it take getting a little to get use to the system but they have these quick little 1 min videos that basically cover things you have not even thought of yet.

• Reviewed on 18/09/2019
Leemon P.
Owner/Dealership
  • Reviewed on 21/03/2018

"It has been a learning experience but it has taught me how to better serve my customers."

Pros: Working with the support staff, she has been worth her weight in gold, as she has walked me through all of the necessary stages that I needed to know, the software gives you some valuable tools that allow you to be able to figure some things out in advance that helps you to better present your product to your customer. However, She is excellent in showing you the fine points that help you to know the in's and out's of the software and helps you to be proficient in the use of it. Especially when you are figuring the deal and what will be approved, this is where you make or lose money and it was her help that taught me how to navigate this area proficiently. You can't always get her right away as she has a lot of clients but she will always get back to you and if she knows you are having a problem she with try to work it out so she can be available. You can't ask for any more than that. However, when she sees you have an area that you need help she will make sure that she trains you on those areas.

Cons: There is not a lot to dislike about it. It is what it is, it's a tool to help you sell your products. It does what it is designed to, provide you with information needed to present an informed decision to your client. It's up to you to learn how to use it efficiently.

• Reviewed on 21/03/2018
Gary B.
slaes manager
  • Reviewed on 02/01/2018

"customer service agent is there when you need her and is super friendly & helpful. You should have"

Pros: Customer service is extremely helpful! you should have her cloned and pay her double. she makes calling with a problem a good experience. always helpful and keeps you smiling. I have been in the car business for 36 years and she is a keeper. knowledgeable and friendly is a great and rare combination. person to person contact is more valuable than ever in this day and age of computer routers which is so impersonal. I wish more companies would go back to friendly people who talk to you instead of bouncing you around their computer system.

• Reviewed on 02/01/2018
Reeven G.
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2019

"Express Auto Inc"

Comments: Your products and DMS provides a lot of value for the price point compared to the more expensive platforms. I was paying way too much for Dealerscloud before. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my rep showed me how to navigate through training and answered all my questions completely.

Pros: I love the mobile app and VIN scanner. Super easy for me to add vehicles to inventory

Cons: Nothing comes to mind at this moment right now

• Reviewed on 09/12/2019
Daniela F.
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2019

"Capitol Auto Sales"

Comments: Their representative is very polite and calls when needed

Pros: I like the products CRM and the pro that I will be adding soon. Because can communicate with the customers

Cons: taxes and doc fee has a flat rate instead of 5% of the total gross in MI. for example in MI the max rate is 210 for vehicles over $4500 but vehicles under $4500 are supposed to be 5%. License plate fee needs to be integrated into the software to avoid have to go to the MI state website and category fee isn't matching

• Reviewed on 02/08/2019
Tabitha W.
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2017

"I am very happy we made the switch! It was a great decision!"

Comments: I love that it is all inclusive! No more switching back and forth and logging into so many products just to get the same end result!

Pros: We switched to DealerCenter earlier this year and have had great success! I enjoy all of the features and the great customer service. It is so easy to reach out to any number of reps in the company and have someone walk you right though any situation. My current rep, Sate as well as my initial rep Josh have been incredible! It is always like catching up with an old friend whenever we talk. I look forward to the growth of DealerCenter and the new features to come!

Cons: The only thing that I don't just LOVE about the software is that no matter what finance deal you submit, it goes to Westlake. I understand they are partners, but sometimes I know they aren't the right fit for my deal.

• Reviewed on 08/12/2017
Anthony J.
Sales
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2019

"Dealers Center review"

Pros: The system is a great add on ,very simple and accurate i would recommend this with any computer illiterate person. Desk a deal features for estimating a deal and organizing prospects are very straight forward

Cons: The Cons is that states regulations compromises the full effect of the opportunity dealers center has to offer with certain situations such as form signing for new comers that may not remember where the customers should sign documentation.

• Reviewed on 10/01/2019
Ben M.
  • Reviewed on 19/06/2018

"Customer support was great to work with and helped me understand the CRM tool"

Pros: I have a better understanding now of how the CRM tool can help me automate my business. It gives me the same level of tools that franchise dealerships at a fraction of the cost. Very user friendly compared to all the CRM tools I've worked with over the last 15 years.

Cons: I have used DealerCenter for over 3 and a half years and I see the improvements and the adaptation with new technology and catering to real world dealership needs.

• Reviewed on 19/06/2018
Bernie L.
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2018

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER"

Comments: INCREDIBLE EASY USE AND GREAT UNDERSTANDING IN EASY FASHION ABOUT MY CAR DEALS.

Pros: EVERYTHING NO FLAWS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS INCREDIBLE GREAT SERVICE
very easy to use and understand ,great for both new and experienced dealers,I highly recommend it.

Cons: NOTHING EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE IS GREAT. I COULDNT COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING. IVE BEEN IN THE BUISNESS OVER 20 YEARS AND DEALERCENTER HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE FOR AS LONG AS I REMEMBER

• Reviewed on 30/03/2018
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2019

"CRM PRO!"

Comments: I have been with dealercenter for years now, and I really love the platform! Just recently set up my DRM pro and really going to use this to push our lost customers and warm leads.!

Pros: Ease of use and the deep range of options.

Cons: The iphone app is a little bit slow, and as far as the CRM text messages, you cant shorten the links to carfax or include a pdf. I would think a customer wants a clean short message. No long urls to click.

• Reviewed on 08/01/2019
Sean G.
Principle
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2020

"DealerCenter has been outstanding!"

Comments: Overall my experience with DealerCenter has been outstanding. Specifically the CRM trainer who has helped me through the setup & has been very patient though the entire process.

Pros: I'm able to manage my entire business from a single application AND while on the Go! The application is both MAC and Window based which was a limitation of Frazer. The CRM tool is also the BEST! The integration makes everything super easy & streamlined.

Cons: What I like least about the software is the short duration of trials. The trials should be 90 days.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2020
Donnie B.
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2018

"Everthing In One Place"

Comments: DealerCenter allows me to centralize the large majority of my customer and inventory needs. The customer service I receive from my Rep is phenomenal! Any areas that I could express any negativity are overshadowed by the positives DealerCenter provides.

Pros: - It has more features in one place than other options.
- Having customizable reports
- Pushing vehicles to 3rd party sites automatically or manually

Cons: - The ads won't go away even if you subscribe to most products
- When submitting a deal I often have to sign in to DealerTrack to get updates on approval
- Ala Carte ordering of products is convenient for customizing but doesn't allow for significant discounts for those that use a large number of products.

• Reviewed on 27/09/2018
Ryan P.
Automotive, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/03/2017

"Great program"

Comments: I have everything to run my dealership through this program. They host my website, allow me to take credit apps and pull credit, export my inventory, submit to lenders and also scan and bookout vehicles at auction. Really a great package it is allowing my dealershipbto centralize so many things in one place

Pros: How everything is packed into one place

Cons: Sometimes my phone scanner doesnt scan right, but other times it works great

• Reviewed on 15/03/2017
Michael O.
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2018

"dealercenter CRM"

Comments: customer service has been outstanding! I have had CRM's that are much more expensive with a fraction of the support. I have always received answers to my concerns from the initial contact person or a call back from someone who can handle my concern very quickly.

Pros: grows and adapts with the level of interaction and input you are willing to adopt. We originally used this as a simple lead follow up but have been able to expand it to cover the complete sales process and include service and other post sale follow ups

Cons: slightly overwhelming at first but the customer support is excellent and the team is willing to spend the time necessary to customize the platform to fit our needs

• Reviewed on 24/10/2018
Kareem R.
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2019

"Carz Unlimited"

Comments: I really like the DMS and having options. CSR our awesome rep solved the deal issue we were having in a very quick and precise manner. 10/10

Pros: I am able to use the DMS to submit to other lenders and give my customers options for financing which is vital.

Cons: Wish there were different options to auto structure the deal instead of having us do it.

• Reviewed on 08/03/2019
Nelson M.
sales
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2017

"Wonderful System"

Comments: One simple location to do all my daily activities.

Pros: It amazes me how helpful the people are at Dealer Center and that it is a cloud based system. Also that all the information is integrated right on the system for me.

Cons: They are always updating and tweaking the system so it does not always work perfect but it is a great system to have.

• Reviewed on 05/12/2017
Mike Z.
Gm
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2017

"DEALERCENTER REP"

Comments: I would like to thank the support staff for helping me with all of the issues and concerns that i had with dealercenter. She has always gone above and beyond in assisting me. She would always follow up with me to make sure that iam satisfied with any changes that i had made. Great customer service!!!

Pros: easy to use

Cons: can't write anything on the buyersguide
get overcharged on products..

• Reviewed on 10/03/2017
Orlando C.
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2018

"Provided excellent customer service"

Pros: Representatives was very helpful in showing me how DealerCenter has changed over time for the better. Gave me good feedback on how to best use the system.

Cons: When you were with another dealer and using DealerCenter, a lot of the changes you wanted have been implemented since the. They listen to their customers.

• Reviewed on 27/06/2018
Chris K.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2018

"very informative"

Pros: the ability to do everything in one location as opposed to multiple sites all doing the same thing .

Cons: sorting feature and building reports needs to be more user friendly. I've tried to setup some reports that work fine but I have to constantly make adjustments to get the right report I want to see

• Reviewed on 14/06/2018
Ryan G.
Member
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2018

"Tried them all....DealerCenter is the Best CRM/DMS System."

Comments: After trying several DMS Inventory Systems we chose DealerCenter. What seemed to be overwhelming at first was thoroughly explained and easy to use. The executive made sure that our transition to DealerCenter was effortless. She truly cared that everything was understood before ending our training session. We are confident that we made the right choice of DMS/CRM System.

Pros: 1 Complete System for DMS, CRM, BHPH, ETC
Outstanding Customer Service
Great App

Cons: Would like to see thumbnail photos within the inventory reports.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2018
Diego R.
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2018

"Great System"

Comments: It helps me make more money!

Pros: What I love the most about this system is my representative, who is great at helping me when I need it and teaches me valuable stuff on the system.

Cons: I would like if the system had more lenders directly on their system without having to integrate with another system.

• Reviewed on 29/03/2018
Zi B.
MANAGER
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2017

"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

Comments: CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM NORBERT IS BY FAR THE BEST YOU COULD GET. WE ALWAYS GO WHERE HE GOES BECAUSE HE GOES THE EXTRA MILE AND ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT HIS CUSTOMERS. I'VE SEEN HIM DEAL WITH OTHER PEOPLE ALSO AND HE IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST REPS ANYONE COULD HAVE. THIS IS WHY HE KEEPS GETTING CALLED BACK BY ALL OF HIS OLD COMPANIES. WE ARE SO PLEASED TO DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.

Pros: RUNS CREDIT APPS WITH EASE, GET VEHICLE INFO EASY

Cons: SOMETIMES DIFFICULT TO NAVIGATE THROUGH SOME OF THE PAGES; AND NOT ALL BANKS ARE USING THIS

• Reviewed on 12/03/2017