15 years helping Australian businesses

SuperOffice CRM Reviews

About SuperOffice CRM

Most user-friendly CRM platform on the market.

Learn more about SuperOffice CRM

Pros:

It is verty simple to overview and you can store alot of information, also good analytical tools for both sales and activities.

Cons:

Sometimes the web based interface has a little too much lag.

SuperOffice CRM ratings

4.1
4.2
4.0
4.1

7.8/10

SuperOffice CRM has an overall rating of 4.2 out 5 stars based on 130 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used SuperOffice CRM before?

Marcel
Marcel
Co Founder in Netherlands

It really is the most user friendly CRM that you can imagine.

Comments: Insight and overview in all processes, pre-sales and after-sales. Better and more personal communication with prospects and customers.

Pros:

User interface is great. Very easy to use and administer. Users can work with the CRM functions within a few hours. Integration with Office applications and Office 365 is more than perfect. You can use Outlook like you always did and still your emails are stored in CRM linked to the right customer and project. I love the fact that you never really have to search for anything. All parts of the application are never more than two clicks away.

Cons:

Only one thing that bothers me using SuperOffice: the standard reports are very basic. We use the dashboards a lot -they are great- and there are some Apps in their own app store that allow us to generate the reports we need.

Matt
Managing Director in UK
Events Services, 2–10 Employees

You can almost say it 'runs the company'!

Comments: We run the business on SuperOffice, dealing with customer communications (incoming and outgoing) and sales pipeline management, but most importantly the event management using the projects area.

Pros:

I like the fact that we can out every process in to the CRM, from sales to event management, data capture and enquiry management.

Cons:

The Community needs a bit of work adding more complex resources in, but as a starter guide is useful and support do assist.

Lukas
Projekt Manager in Switzerland
Professional Training & Coaching, 11–50 Employees

Not good - many necessary features not available

Comments: The overall experience for me is that I would never choose SuperOffice again but rather the solution Microsoft offers. It is more expensive, but trust me, it is worth it!

Pros:

The best thing about the CRM is that it is very easy to use and has a very easy to follow structure (Firm/People and Sale/Projekt).

Cons:

Many basic features which one thinks every CRM provide are not available. The most critical problem is that selections are extremely limited. For example, one cannot make a selection of all "Projekt leaders", which would be critical for us in order to send all of our customers who are Project leaders a standardised e-mail. Many further issues arise there once you have spent some time testing the selections (many limitations became apparent only after using the CRM, not during the evaluation process). A further issue are the many bugs which the system has, for example the data-export does not work properly even though issues have been posted on the community platform for 5 years!

Eva
Business Process Developer in Sweden
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Stellar CRM

Comments: SuperOffice has been a great hub for collecting, organizing and making sense of valuable contact data and insights, whilst providing all the features and tools needed to manage information about people, projects, relations and other aspects that are important to our line of business.

Pros:

It is reliable, easy to implement and use and optimizes all our contacts, relationships, projects, tasks etc.

Cons:

Perhaps the marketing module should be included in the base package.

Daniel
Service Manager in Sweden
Machinery, 11–50 Employees

Superoffice as CRM

Comments: Profesional sales tool

Pros:

Very good and complete sales tool. Professional set up and good connection to outlook.

Cons:

In our case we were missing a module to handle workorders and field service. We were also missing the possibility to handle agreements and a machine register connected to the customers.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51–200 Employees

Save time and increase overview

Comments: Good product, easy to use.

Pros:

Bus storing all the customer and supplier data in one user friendly CRM package we save a lot of searching time. Who sent when the message? As it is userfriendly even salesman work happy with it, not only office people.

Cons:

Some bugs are annoying and the repair information is slow and merely on the online software. On premesis takes longer or does not happen at all. Some features seem to be invented by software guys or girls but ptobably not first presented to a user panel.

Pharmaceuticals, 51–200 Employees

SuperOffice: Easy to use, very good support

Comments: SuperOffice makes it very easy for me to manage my clients. It's also nice to see everyone's activity in my team. When there's some issue, SuperOffice support is very fast answering questions and solving problems. That's one of the things i admire most.

Pros:

The way you can arrange your variable information. It's easy to make a selection based on several factors. In that way we can perform well in several marketing activities

Cons:

The development; there are not so many new features introduced last year.

Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Great CRM that helps our company in different fields (finance-sales-marketing-support)

Pros:

The diversity of the different modules and the ease of use in general. SuperOffice helps our marketing, support, finance and sales departments to work close together and to have a beneficial CRM working to satisfy all these departments.

Cons:

That not all of my colleagues are using SuperOffice to the fullest extend, but we're working on this and hopefully soon to get the most our of SuperOffice.

Good platform with highly customizable, but expensive

Comments: Using it as ticketing system.

Pros:

It's possible to write a lot of customizations and to adjust it just as you wish. Fast and robust system

Cons:

Price is too high. If you can't develop SuperOffice self, you will have to pay huge amounts for every small update. Not ITIL compatible, not for IT departments - you can get much more in-box in alternative products in the same price.

Magriet
Magriet
Productmanager Farma in Netherlands
Pharmaceuticals, 11–50 Employees

review Super office

Comments: our CRM is in there, we work with projects

Pros:

functionality, ease of use. great to have an online version also for the people on the road.

Cons:

it takes a while before you understand working in SO as an admin.

Jan
Business analyst in Germany
Public Relations & Communications, 51–200 Employees

Moving to SuperOffice 8.5 from previous Superoffice Version

Comments: SO is a central part. We do several additional applications - using the database ids for persons, projects etc...

Pros:

Moving was easy . As developer I like very mcuh simply to add my web-frames to different aspects inside SO still using my well known web technology.

Cons:

I would like to have a person connected to different companies. We have freelancers switching to our company or moving again. So we could 'follow' the history using the same person-ID. Also contacts sometimes are working for on company but are members of additional "Gremien".

Nick
Sales Director in UK
Telecommunications, 2–10 Employees

We have previously used the server based system and the on line version for the past 3 years

Comments: Improved our relationships with our clients and suppliers Great user experience

Pros:

Clean and intuitive user interface, I do prefer the online version though as it's always up to date and saves time and cost of having the version updates applied and it has a reliable and easy to use mobile app, which I find really useful.

Cons:

Like most CRM systems, you need to put the time in to customize the system and get to know it, which obviously takes time, but I have to say it's time well spent.

Norbert
Lease advisor in Netherlands
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

CRM software in the car-leasing business

Pros:

The overall support from the supplier is great, with periodic trainings or workshops and a quick response to issues. The software itself is straightforward to use, with numerous possibilities and a proper link with other software, e.g. Outlook.

Cons:

The options and possibilities can be quite overwhelming to new users. Therefore, a new user needs to be properly introduced to SuperOffice.

Karolina
Booking manager in Sweden
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 501–1,000 Employees

Easy to use and fully linked CRM system

Pros:

The best thing about SuperOffice is that it is connected and linked in all directions. No matter where in the system you add information it automatically connects the information on all linked parts.

Cons:

Some reports can be tricky to costumize and layout may not be exactly how you want it. But it is flexible and you can build almost everything you wish.

Hanna
Inside Sales and Sale support in Sweden
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51–200 Employees

Easy to adapt to your needs

Comments: SuperOffice is a tool you can use for so many different things, leads, orders, correspondence, e-mail send-outs, Sales.. and since I am am big fan of efficiency , this is what I like most, SuperOffice makes it easy to be efficent!

Pros:

Easy to use, easy to adapt to your own needs and set up for your type of business.

Cons:

Hard to say, maybe that the settings for import could be a bit more advanced.

Dustin
Sales Director in Netherlands

Good price to quality ratio

Pros:

Easy to use online CRM system, nice look & feel, easy mail integration, pocket CRM is a great add-on for using on your mobile phone

Cons:

Would prefer to have an integration with for instance MailChimp or other marketing tools, since I'm not really enthusiastic about the features that are within Superoffice on this matter.

Sanne
Marketing & communication in Netherlands
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Overall happy with SuperOffice

Pros:

It is userfriendly and support when needed is often quick and helpfull.

Cons:

For some wanted functions or if you want to expand your own system, you can buy apps. That means it cost extra and because there is a solution (provided by others) this will not be developed bij SuperOffice anymore .

Camilla
Inhous sales in Sweden
Media Production, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use

Comments: A good software that fullfills my needs for a CRM software.

Pros:

It´s easy to use and can handle a lot of data in an easy way. For companys with a lot of customers this software is a great tool. You can share info with your co-workers easily.

Cons:

The look of it feels a little bit outdated.

Luc
Director in Netherlands

Simple and clear

Pros:

Just a few ( one or two ) clicks to find your information, up to two screens. Possibility to customize.

Cons:

Group " activities" is sometimes too confusing. Cloud version difficult if it falls away, because we can not do anything without this software :-)

Annemarie
Marketing- & communicatiemanager in Netherlands
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Many functions

Pros:

Good product, easy to use, many possibilities/functions, helps with structure in your contacts. Good marketing module. Followed interesting training marketing at haed office.

Cons:

At this moment everthing is okay for our company.

Camilla
Head of Administration in Sweden
Environmental Services, 11–50 Employees

Helps me keep track of customers, suppliers and projects

Comments: Helps me keep track of customers, suppliers and projects

Pros:

User friendly, easy to navigate, very nice layout

Cons:

The calendar cannot be linked to Outlook in the web interface and that you can not "free text" a booking

Peter
Product Manager in Sweden
Plastics, 51–200 Employees

My review

Comments: I'm glad we finally got this software. I've begging for it in nine years :-). My experience so far is good. But as I said, I need to learn more.

Pros:

Since it's still new for me I haven't discovered evething I can use (I think). It's good to collect e-mail, meetings and events to a project/customer.

Cons:

I still don't be master of how to handle ToDo's. I'm looking forward to learn more about that but it's also a matter of time for me to learn more. I want to set up small ToDo's without create it on the calender.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 501–1,000 Employees

User Friendly

Comments: Cross regional and cross functional overview. Dashboards create managerial overviews. Very user friendly and a modern look.

Pros:

Linkage between all aspects of the customer, people, company, sales, projects etc.

Cons:

Limitations on graphs - it would be more user friendly if we could select our x/y axis for dashboards and also select secondary axis'

Industrial Automation, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use

Pros:

This is a CRM system that's very easy to use and introduce to your organisation

Cons:

Sometimes the web based interface has a little too much lag

Jonas
Sales in Sweden
Building Materials, 11–50 Employees

Super icecream

Comments: Keeping track of business.

Pros:

Easy to use and find functions in the software.

Cons:

Integration with other systems. Such as billing system.