Filter by:

• Overall

About SuperOffice CRM

Most user-friendly CRM platform on the market.

Learn more about SuperOffice CRM

Matt C.
Managing Director in UK
Events Services, 2-10 Employees

You can almost say it 'runs the company'!

5 2 years ago

Comments: We run the business on SuperOffice, dealing with customer communications (incoming and outgoing) and sales pipeline management, but most importantly the event management using the projects area.

Pros:

I like the fact that we can out every process in to the CRM, from sales to event management, data capture and enquiry management.

Cons:

The Community needs a bit of work adding more complex resources in, but as a starter guide is useful and support do assist.

Paolo P.
Software Engineer in Italy
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees

CRM for different business realities

5 10 months ago

Comments: On average, the experience we had with Superoffice is positive. it allowed colleagues to work more as a team by sharing the information entered in the CRM for the good of the company.

Pros:

Superoffice has been the reference point for us as CRM for at least a couple of years. Its ease of use and integration with the e-mail client has allowed the sales department to perform various activities on customers thanks to the information collected and available in an optimal way. It is the first CRM that allowed us to integrate the data of our management program.

Cons:

In some cases the integration with the mail did not work correctly, this is one of the aspects that led us to evaluate other CRMs.

Jan S.
Business analyst in Germany
Public Relations & Communications, 51-200 Employees

Moving to SuperOffice 8.5 from previous Superoffice Version

5 2 years ago

Comments: SO is a central part. We do several additional applications - using the database ids for persons, projects etc...

Pros:

Moving was easy . As developer I like very mcuh simply to add my web-frames to different aspects inside SO still using my well known web technology.

Cons:

I would like to have a person connected to different companies. We have freelancers switching to our company or moving again. So we could 'follow' the history using the same person-ID. Also contacts sometimes are working for on company but are members of additional "Gremien".

Simon W.
Sales in Sweden
Retail, 11-50 Employees

An easy to use CRM with many functions!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Could not do without it today. Used daily and often in the phone.

Pros:

The selection tab is my favourite. Filter almost anything once you get your head around it. % before searchword is also a good way to find companies in your crm. It also syncs well with our NAV invoicing program so I can see sales month to month easy.

Cons:

If you don´t know the company name it takes a bit longer to find out, say if you know where they are situated but haven´t got the name. The pocket version is a bit limited and could be better.

Martin B.
Key Account Manager in Sweden
Research, 11-50 Employees

User-Friendly Interface with the core essentials

5 3 years ago

Comments: Been using other CRM-systems and to be honest SO is the one that has been easiest to work with. Navigation through companies, contacts and also the ease to search and find for information is the thing that makes me use the CRM. For a small company that needs a tool to make all company data visual and easy to access for their daily routines I will gladly recommend the SO application.

Pros:

User-friendly interface Integration with Microsoft Office 365 ERP integration

Cons:

Experience with web version compairing to core version Visual aspect could be improved

Robbert V.
Project Manager IT in UK
Environmental Services, 201-500 Employees

SuperOffice is the backbone of our company.

5 3 years ago

Comments: SuperOffice has a lot of experience with implementations, so they are really good in helping new customers to build up the application in your company.

Pros:

SuperOffice gives you an easy to use CRM application were you can store al your contact with customers, clients and suppliers.

Cons:

I took some time to persuade everyone in our company to use SuperOffice all the time. Good change management is required.

Manager IT / Purchasing / Quality Assurance/ MT in Netherlands
501-1,000 Employees

Using it for decades now and still using it every day. That means something.

5 3 years ago

Comments: Knowledge of customers, documents ordened, GDPR compliant

Pros:

Complete solution including document control, mail-functionality and now also on-line so less local maintenance. Also the IOS Apps function great.

Cons:

There are for us not much downsides on the product, but if i had to name one it would be faster starting speed online. (but maybe that is because of the connections sometimes)

Jan H.
manager in Netherlands
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees

Complete and powerful system to support all main processes

4 3 years ago

Comments: Better overview and storage of all activities and customer information

Pros:

Very flexible in setup. Very fast and good helpdesk. It's quite easy to build any process in Super office. It's easy to keep track of all relevant information about customers, suppliers and staff.

Cons:

Sometimes it's still difficult to retain a certain mail or document. when you open an item from a "selection", you can't go back to his selection but you need to reopen it every time. Would be nice to open items in a selection in a new window.

Sanne M.
Marketing & communication in Netherlands
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Overall happy with SuperOffice

4 3 years ago

Pros:

It is userfriendly and support when needed is often quick and helpfull.

Cons:

For some wanted functions or if you want to expand your own system, you can buy apps. That means it cost extra and because there is a solution (provided by others) this will not be developed bij SuperOffice anymore .

Peter H.
Account Manager in Sweden
Business Supplies & Equipment, 51-200 Employees

SuperOffice CRM

4 2 years ago

Comments: to keep on top of all buisiness is so easy wth SO. I follow simple steps everyday and the administration is no hassle. Great and simple. I like it

Pros:

Simple to get started and understand, very logically built.

Cons:

The onlineversion is slower than the App version on the computer.

Fredrika A.
Sales Coordinatior in Sweden
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Go for SuperOffice

4 2 years ago

Pros:

The way you can built the Projects and sales yourself after your own Company needs. Set up tasks after need and do Changes to it easily.

Cons:

The lack of Workgroups, would really like that to be a standard feature instead of Always use the selection. That it is hard to search for your saved e-mails with just a Word.

Anne B.
BPM in Sweden

Great CRM

4 3 years ago

Comments: It is really user friendly and easy to register information and activities.

Pros:

User friendly and easy to use as a new user.

Cons:

I would like the dashboards to be more user friendly, like creating dashboards that I can chare to colleagues.

Katarina B.
CMO in Sweden

Great CRM-system

5 2 years ago

Pros:

It has a ton of features and functionality and really facilitates my daily work and customer relationships.

Cons:

It requires a structured working routine, which is great, but an aspect where we as a company have failed.

Analyst in Zimbabwe
Capital Markets, 2-10 Employees

Great Value for Money

5 2 years ago

Comments: Our reporting had been bad using other software, but, this has helped us improve a great deal in our customization of reports. We present everything in our company outlays, and it blends well with everything else.

Pros:

For our company which handles a lot of data, it has been of great help. Moreover, it is very easy to use and has room for customization.

Cons:

In a day where business intelligence is becoming of greater importance to the business world, it would be of great help if it is integrated to other software for the purposes of improving business reporting.

Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Marketing & Customer Sales Service in Netherlands
Import & Export, 2-10 Employees

Userfriendly CRM

4 3 years ago

Comments: We had a lot of seperate lists at our office. it was a lot of work to adjust all of the listst, now, with SuperOffice, we only have to do it once.
Another Pro is that we, as marketing, are not the only one who is responsible for all the adjustments. Sales can do it to and we always have an up to date overview.

Pros:

It is really easy to use. A lot of information can be found on internet. A lot of possibilities (customizable). Pirce (if you use the standard version.

Cons:

customizable, but expensive and as marketeer I have to say that the marketing tool is limited

Maria H.
Product manager in Sweden
Industrial Automation, 11-50 Employees

Super Office My Experience

2 3 years ago

Pros:

I like the layout, it is easy to read from the screen, and you get a good overview. The program has a lot of useful functions, if you get some help to find them! I have used the support a lot and they are very helpful.

Cons:

It is diffucult to navigate in the programme. Some functions are hard to find. I miss some kind of file system for documents. I have had a lot of issues with editing documents, the function for check in and check out does not complete working.

Lay san T.
Lay san T.
System Coordinator & Senior Customer Service Executive in Malaysia
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

One of the best CRM tools!

4 2 years ago

Comments: We will get reminder to return call for follow up. Its a great tool to improve customer satisfaction!

Pros:

Very easy to use, allow users to customize it to their preference. It helps me in my daily jobs, it saves me a lot of time, improve my time management as well.

Cons:

so far so good, maybe it could be better if able to integrate with other software?! The user interface is slightly outdated.

Emil S.
Serviceengineer in Sweden
Industrial Automation, 11-50 Employees

Good but can improve.

3 3 years ago

Comments: Customer and servicereports.

Pros:

I like it because its online and can be axessed anywere, and on iOS platforms.

Cons:

I dont like that its a bit difficult to learn if you dont work with it daily. I dont like that its not possible to add external documents like ecxel for instance.

Diana W.
inside sales in Netherlands
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees

Superoffice use

4 3 years ago

Comments: very good

Pros:

Search functions, ease of use, nice layout

Cons:

quantity of characters in an activity. I am reaching the maximum realy fast

Gustav H.
Tester in Sweden

Not impressed

2 2 years ago

Comments: I have experience of using other helpdesks

Pros:

It's possible to handle support issues somewhat.

Cons:

It's not integrated with Jira. Email notifications are in Norwegian (perhaps error in config). Difficult to navigate. Very slow and looks like a CRM from 15 years ago.

Thommie P.
Mediesäljare in Sweden
Newspapers, 201-500 Employees

SuperOffice CRM

4 3 years ago

Comments: Good

Pros:

The best thing about this software are the notes in activity

Cons:

I don't have anything to write about this yet

Lukas D.
Projekt Manager in Switzerland
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees

Not good - many necessary features not available

2 2 months ago New

Comments: The overall experience for me is that I would never choose SuperOffice again but rather the solution Microsoft offers. It is more expensive, but trust me, it is worth it!

Pros:

The best thing about the CRM is that it is very easy to use and has a very easy to follow structure (Firm/People and Sale/Projekt).

Cons:

Many basic features which one thinks every CRM provide are not available. The most critical problem is that selections are extremely limited. For example, one cannot make a selection of all "Projekt leaders", which would be critical for us in order to send all of our customers who are Project leaders a standardised e-mail. Many further issues arise there once you have spent some time testing the selections (many limitations became apparent only after using the CRM, not during the evaluation process). A further issue are the many bugs which the system has, for example the data-export does not work properly even though issues have been posted on the community platform for 5 years!

Andy H.
Founder and Managing Director in UK

The CRM for SME business

5 2 years ago

Comments: Working in a manufacturing SME, I used SuperOffice for over 12-years and it was the backbone of the sales and marketing functions. I have since moved on and set my own business up and have continued using SuperOffice. The service and support is excellent and questions are answered very quickly. It’s the perfect solution for my business.

Pros:

The system is very intuitive and straight forward to use. Customisation is simple to administer yourself - there are also lots of really useful how-to guides and training videos available too. Aside of the ‘usual’ CRM bits, the stand out functionality for me is the document management side of SuperOffice. You are able to archive pretty much any format of document straight into the system against the individual contact; whether a phone call, quote, email, letter, spreadsheet, etc. You have full traceability of all customer and prospect contact.

Cons:

Mmm, I am genuinely struggling to find anything that I would consider to be a con of this system!

Partner in Sweden
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

Have used SuperOffice on and off since 1995

4 3 years ago

Comments: Keep track of clients and candidates and setting a an easy "to do/reminder list"

Pros:

Very user friendly . Have also used other CRM products which are not that intuitive and easy to use. I ahve know put it in use in three different companies with anything with size from 2 - 15 users. No complaints so far.

Cons:

For some reason I loose the connection/Archiving between SuperOffice and Outlook - and have lost it on several occasions. Kind of hard to get it back in working order even if Help desk are helpful.

Marcel V.
Consumer Care Manager in Netherlands

Great system to keep all business data in one place.

4 3 years ago

Comments: All commercial business data in one place. An internationally unified Customer Servcie experience.

Pros:

Combination of CRM and Customer Service ticketing. The flexibility of adapting it to your own liking. The posibility of using it also on mobile devices.

Cons:

Not easy to change things yourself; most of the time you need the help of a SuperOffice employee. No automatic updates when you're not in the cloud; takes time and money.