Filter by:

• Overall

About Deskera All-In-One

An award-winning unified platform for your invoicing, inventory, accounting, payroll, HR, and CRM

Learn more about Deskera All-In-One

Rohit C.
Owner in India
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Deskera can help me to scale my business

5 last month New

Comments: I am excited towards using Deskera's amazing platform for my business's needs Thank You

Pros:

The whole business setup is in one platform Integrated system Landing pages can be easily customized User friendly

Cons:

It would be helpful if they could provide group training sessions for new subscribers

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp and Google Workspace

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One: Deskera is more integrated, it has almost all solutions under a single platform

Keshav M.
Keshav M.
founder in India
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

one stop solution for accounting, CRM & HR needs for any business

5 12 months ago

Comments: I have been using Zoho books for more than 2 years now and was very scared to switch.
I on a trial used deskera for almost a month and the learning curve have been awesome. I was so happy that I immediately purchased a code and also considering to upgrade it even.
This tool has a huge potential and I am still enjoying that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are active and ready to support.
I purchased it for a manufacturing business and am really loving the option and features it has. I have full faith that this product will be my one-stop solution for accounting & HR needs (payroll for now).
I wish that this product reach its full potential and we also grow with it.

Pros:

1) easy to use 2) Faster learning curve 3) Awesome community 4) phenomenal customer support 5) equipped with modern marketing and management techniques including automation. 6) ERP features are amazing 7) Best mobile app to use and access data.

Cons:

There is hardly any con as company resolves the issues so fast that it's not a con. every business has different need and software is so versatile that I adopt most of them, If few are left, then it could be a con, but team listens and finds a solution very fast.

Alternatives Considered: Wave Accounting, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise and Zoho Books

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One: This product is cost-effective and the community is very young and more modern techniques friendly.

Switched From: Zoho Books

Chua L.
Chua L.
Founder in Malaysia
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

Finally, A One-App Rules All Solution For My Business!

5 12 months ago

Comments: Deskera All-In-One has been a wonderful investment I've made to ease my life. The time and cost-savings that Deskera will provide to SMEs and large companies alike would be tremendous. I highly recommend using Deskera!

Pros:

The UI is straightforward which allows people I invite onto the platform not to be confused. Deskera is really simple to use with detailed documentation and has responsive support when needed. It is truly a set once and forget platform that already has, and will continue to make my life easier with regards to customer relationship management, accounting and employee payroll management. I am also in love with the expense reporting feature which comes in handy for financial reports.

Cons:

So far nothing. Although Deskera is a revamped product under development, the team behind is very responsive and helpful.

Alternatives Considered: FreshBooks and Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One: Deskera All-In-One has almost everything I need - CRM, Employee Payroll Management and Accounting with limits which scale as my business grows!

Switched From: Kashoo

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One: Better value for money and allows me to add users with different access levels and no extra cost

Bei T.
Bei T.
Marketer in Singapore

Looking good!

5 12 months ago

Pros:

I hope that it'll replace a number of apps such as Waveapp, Salesflare, Nusii, and GetGist. Here's what I think: (1) I must say I'm liking the marketing portion. Though I'm on GetGist, I hope I can somehow integrate this in future, or perhaps if Deskera makes it good enough, I'll just transfer my entire email marketing over. Right now, I like that it has a few simple templates already. (2) Salesflare - I'm pretty sure this has enough potential to replace Salesflare, but I guess what Salesflare has that I like is the email workflow, which Deskera does not have yet. Not sure if it's in the pipeline. (3) Nusii - I use this a lot, and I definitely hope Deskera can develop this portion so that there's no need for me to jump from different apps, saving me lots of time. I heard that it's in the roadmap? For the accounting part, I'm quite sure it will replace Waveapp for me, as our needs are not as complicated. Overall, it doesn't look as complicated as I've imagined the platform to be, much easier than Plutio and some CRM that I've seen. Good start!

Cons:

I hope that it will implement the Proposals/Digital signature function soon, as I'm still using a separate app for this.

Alternatives Considered: Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One: I was looking for a more complete suite for accounting purposes.

Switched From: Wave Accounting

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One: Reviews in the Facebook groups, as well as those who have bought the software.

Joseph L.
CEO in US

Good Software with Incredible Potential

4 12 months ago

Comments: I've purchased and been playing with Deskera frequently for over a week. Deskera is a potentially fantastic all-in-one solution for small (possibly medium) businesses, but it is still very much in its infancy and is missing some basic functionality and seamless integration between modules. The Deskera team, thus far, has been incredibly responsive on all fronts (with one small annoying exception) - from management to programming to support and back. If Deskera pauses, focuses on deeply enhancing what it already has, then starts adding more modules/functionality, this will be the best all-in-one SMB software on the market.

Pros:

The UI/UX and basic feature set are very good. In addition and with one minor exception, their management, programmers, and support staff have been incredibly responsive

Cons:

I hate to list these as cons as the software is in its infancy, but there are some outstanding glaring weaknesses: 1. Chart of Accounts - No prefix (brand or division) or sub accounts (cost centers). 2. Very basic financial statements and no financial statement builder. 3. Does not support cash accounting but is aimed at small business. Yes, that one is a real head scratcher. 4. Modules are not tightly and seamlessly integrated 5. Current modules need refined and more depth in features before new modules are created. Please keep in mind that all of my major issues are either being addressed or will be addressed (on their roadmap) by Deskera.

Philip F.
Director in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Exceptional Product which will only get better

5 last year

Pros:

Quite simply, in my opinion it is the best software out there for the administration of small to medium sized businesses. Includes comprehensive Bookkeeping and Accounting (Deskera Books); Payroll (Deskera People); and Deskera Sales. All modules include a mass of useful features and reports. Added to this is the number of upgrades and improvements planned in the future, which makes this a no-brainer.

Cons:

The only hesitation I had before purchasing was that it wasn't yet set up for full UK compliance but, after signing up for the free trial, and with the knowledge that UK compliance was coming shortly, I had no hesitation in purchasing

Alternatives Considered: Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One: Highly impressed with the available free trial. The wide range of features, and a look at the planned updates in Deskera's Roadmap.

Juan M.
CMO in Taiwan
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees

Great HR and Accounting APP

5 12 months ago

Comments: I have been looking for an app to do accounting and sales pipe, and I think i have found a great option here. I have been using Xero for a while and I wanted to move away, but I felt pretty disappointed with the other options in the market. Accounting can always be a pain, so I needed something similar and easy to be used. Deskera came in the right time. So far it is really good and I am looking forward to their roadmap features.

Pros:

Easy to use HR functionalities Accounting APP Cost Effective API

Cons:

No Chinese Language I would like to see more video tutorials

Social Media Manager & Administrative Support in Philippines
Mining & Metals, 2-10 Employees

Great Tool for SMBs

5 12 months ago

Comments: Overall, I am happy with Deskera. They have other apps that I haven't explored yet but will do so very soon. I can't wait for what the future of Deskera can bring.

Pros:

I started using their Deskera Books app for my local business and it fits my accounting needs. I can easily connect my bank account (non-US) with no problem. It will make reconciliation much easier. That is so important to me because I can't do that on other softwares I have used. I am also planning to use this for my ecommerce business and I'm happy that you can set it up for that. They will also be releasing Deskera Shop which is catered for ecommerce, it is another plus for me.

Cons:

I like their UI but I'm sure it can still be improved.

Grimaldo O.
Grimaldo O.
Digital Marketing Specialist in Canada

One of The Best All-In-One Business Management Solution

5 12 months ago

Comments: The features and benefits are many. They are working on enhancing the tool to become the best all-in-one software as they are listening to our recommendations. I'm very excited to have them as a foundation of my business.

Pros:

I really like the features included in Deskera for the price tag. As a small business owner, Deskera offers features that are beyond my needs at the moment but it is good to know that I can expand without any problem because of them. Their UX is great, the interface is simpler and fun to use as I can create and network with a reliable system to connect all areas of the business.

Cons:

They don't have the proposal/contract functionality implemented yet. They have this on their roadmap for next year, in the meantime I rely on other Saas tool.

Mitul D.
Mitul D.
Director in India

All in one Business Software for my Compnay

5 last year

Pros:

Being in It and Technology and use almost all the claimed solution but there in non tool that can do what Deskera does. It is my all time favorite CRM for pipeline management and great tools for invoicing. I just started the process of using Deskera however the support with online training plus the community makes this one incredible and amazing deal, a must buy. The amount of dedication from the team is just astonishing. I can't even keep up with the new features and webinars they put out every single week! I'll be looking forward to implementing it, and all the good things to come. Thank you and good luck to Deskera team!

Cons:

Its a Big platfrom still exploring lot of features

Anthony N.
Founder in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Affordable All in One Business Solution

5 last year

Pros:

've just started to explore Deskera, and I am blown away by how robust this software is. It has everything you need to stay on top of your HR, accounting, and client management. I'm looking forward to where this company is going and excited about their roadmap. Their Facebook group offers lots of helpful hints and advice. The team behind Deskera seem very passionate about creating a great experience for all of it's users. They are quick to answer questions and provide support. Great job guys!

Cons:

Being such a robust software means there is a lot to learn. It is lacking some key features for payroll and taxes but these are in the works.

Liliana K.
CEO in Indonesia
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

All in One Tool for SMB Company

5 last year

Comments: It help me a lot to automate my invoicing, payroll, sales people and CRM. With Mobile Application, it is a must tool that we need to run all business.

Pros:

It is all in one tools that I looking for. I can switch the Books, Sales, People, and website builder for one click. For you who live in Indonesia, Deskera give option to change to our Bahasa, so it will helps a lot to understand the workflow. It is integrate with major big bank in Indonesia, like BCA, BRI, Mandiri and Danamon. So, it can cover all of our HR, CRM, Payroll and our website builder need.

Cons:

Ability to comply with Indonesia's regulations for Payroll

CEO in Thailand

The all-in-one I was looking for: Books, CRM, and HR

5 12 months ago

Pros:

I usually shy away from all-in-one software because they tend to end up being a jack of all trades and master of none. Deskera is very different here and the Books have been awesome. This is exactly what I've been hoping for and so I'm very happy I was able to set things up easily.

Cons:

This is not really a con about Deskera itself, but if I had to mention one it would be that I cannot use it for my Korean company. Korea's banking system is extremely closed so we're unlikely to be able to get any integrations. Fortunately, I can use Deskera for my US business and my Singapore business!

Brian L.
Consultant in Singapore
Financial Services, Self Employed

Business All In One

5 last year

Pros:

I like the dashboard the most. It shows what is critical all in one place. Though currently am only using the Sales module, I got the all-in-one bundle as I believe the other 2 modules (Books & People) will be as good. Within the Sales Module, you can create: 1) Pipeline 2) Contacts 3) Campaigns 4) Marketing There are options to segment your clients, create or use existing email templates and create forms And the best part is all these (especially the status) is shown in one single graphical page i.e. Dashboard Not only the cost is low but Deskera is a well known company also. The products are very suitable for small businesses.

Cons:

Well I need some time to understand the whole system and how it works, but yet to explorer all. And secondly, hopefully in near future, we can see integration for the functionality that the Sales module (and other modules) is lacking like email verification and scheduler.

Ankush A.
Founder in India
Retail, 11-50 Employees

A Giant in the making

5 last year

Pros:

I got recommended by one of friends for Deskera, when i looked at their support and the features suite they are providing it is worth looking at. We are getting a complete business suite here to work on including people management. I am very much looking forward to use it for multiple use cases. I got it at a very good price in Lifetime Deal.

Cons:

while few of the things are still in infancy majority of the things works as intended.

Jakob F.
Jakob F.
Co-Founder in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Great all-in-one solution

5 12 months ago

Pros:

It replaces so many different pieces of software! It is going to be great to drop a ton of subscriptions and consolidate everything into one place.

Cons:

The only con in my books is the lack of Canadian compliance and Canadian payroll compliance but that is on the roadmap for Q1 and Q2 of 2021. Once that is in place Deskera will be perfect!

SEO Outreach Manager in US
Internet, 1,001-5,000 Employees

The all-in-one you were looking for to manage your business.

5 last year

Comments: Overall, I've had a positive experience using Deskera. Especially interacting with support, they are prompt in response and very courteous.

Pros:

What I like most about Deskera is the fact that I don't need to use multiple software to get the result I achieve by simply using Deskera. It makes so much sense learning one software and its ins and outs than multiple software. It helps save time in the end.

Cons:

Some of the features that will streamline processes (syncing contacts between two parts of the software) are not live yet, so inputting data is a bit more tedious at this point than I'd like. But they're working on things and I am sure that they will release features very quickly.

Isaac Z.
MD in Singapore

Great product!

5 12 months ago

Pros:

Love the seamless transition from other softwares/ processes. Uploading via csv is a lifesaver for many things we do.

Cons:

As usual, onboarding & training takes time. But that's fine. Looking forward to more integrations along the way.

Premjit P.
founder in India
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

The best CRM

5 12 months ago

Pros:

Great interface A receptive development team Great support

Cons:

Nothing much bad about this I find this a very useful product. So no cons

Geraldine W.
Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Great All-in-One Business Solution

4 last year

Comments: The all-in-one suite including Books, CRM, and Payroll makes this super attractive because it has everything in one place.

Pros:

The setup walkthrough checklist makes it super easy to set up the company and the interface is very user-friendly. Great customer support.

Cons:

There could be more features that would be useful, such as Budgeting in Deskera Books.

Alex P.
Director in UK
Media Production, 2-10 Employees

Promising multi-purpose software for running a business

3 10 months ago

Comments: My initial impression is that Deskera offers a solid option right now, especially for a smaller business which is eager to avoid paying for multiple SAAS tools or bring everything into one workflow. The real question is: what are you comparing this to? If you are starting a business from scratch, Deskera is an exceptional deal. And if you already use single-purpose SAAS tools that you are happy with, it might still be worth going for Deskera merely to streamline your business processes. Just be clear with yourself about which features are deal-breakers and hope that Deskera continues to improve at its present trajectory. This is entirely possible and I certainly wish them luck. It's worth noting that I have not had the opportunity to use many of the features in Deskera because UK compliance and UK bank-feeds are not ready. This made it pointless to fully migrate my business but I'm told by the Deskera support team that these will happen shortly. Once that is done, I will update this review.

Pros:

Deskera is a surprisingly comprehensive suite of business management tools. It delivers these in a fairly clean style, without ever feeling like the whole thing is descending into bloatware. This provides solid value for the smaller business eager to avoid paying multiple SAAS subscriptions and it provides a simple way to consolidate multiple features, such as CRM or book-keeping etc. You get a lot of bang for your buck.

Cons:

While each tool in Deskera offers a credible array of features, they do have clear limitations compared to specialist software for each category of software. It's unfair to measure Deskera directly against enterprise-grade rivals such as SalesForce but you don't get the depth of features of the more affordable single-purpose apps such as Xero (i.e. accounts) and Capsule (i.e. CRM), nor the all-in-one marketing suites (e.g. ActiveCampaign). That could well change over time.

CEO in Singapore
Capital Markets, 11-50 Employees

Ultimate App for Business Owners

5 last year

Comments: I find myself saving money on other software subscriptions because Deskera is robust enough to replace them! Well thought out, seamless and easy to use Ui/Ux that is suitable for an SME or a large company

Pros:

The first feature that i like about deskera is the ability to view different organisation within the same login email. That’s a huge one for me! Here are the rest of the things that i find great about Deskera: - i just need to learn this 1 app instead of buying several software and worry about integration later on - aggressive product development roadmap backed by substaintial funding - mature established product in the market with existing mmr customers so i am not worried that they are expanding beyond just a HRM software since they already nailed it on their HRM development - access controls that are not confusing to setup since deskera is split into (ERP, CRM and People) - supports compliance and regulations from many countries (and growing) - Well thought out, seamless and easy to use Ui/Ux that is suitable for an SME or a large company - API + Whitelabeling + CNAME!! - There is a “mailchimp” within the CRM so i can send emails campaigns :) - Last but not least: Great team from Singapore!

Cons:

I would need to use the desktop version of Deskera to administer new employees

Alternatives Considered: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One: Due to expanding needs of the business, i find that Deskera covers wider spectrum of performance.

Switched From: Zoho Desk

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One: Deskera is at a different league altogether, it can do so much more than most of the standalone solution in the market.

Michael C.
Founder in France

All-in-one solution that you can grow from within

5 12 months ago

Comments: As the founder of a creative agency, we spend a lot of our time researching suitable software for our clients. Deskera surprised us pleasantly in that it's a potentially complete solution for our eCommerce clients based in the UK and EU, pending compliance. We normally use a mix of ShipStation, accounting software, HR software and so on but with Deskera seeing everything is in one place, we're looking at recommending it as a one-stop-all-in-one solution for our clients. We're very much looking forward for most of the pain points for UK/EU adoption to be addressed by Q1 2021.

Pros:

I liked that each app (Books, Sales/CRM and HR) launches on their own subdomain for clear focus and purpose. If they all were in a single location it would have been a very cluttered experience. Each app has more features that you would expect. I really liked that you could start out in Deskera and as you grow, even to a really large size, you wouldn't need to look for a more powerful solution as you can remain within Deskera and keep growing inside of it. This is because it covers all the basic needs of a small business, but also covers the needs of a fast-growing enterprise, providing a secure growth pathway for your business.

Cons:

The fact that they only just launched for the Western markets meant that they weren't fully compliant for most countries in the UK and Europe but they have quickly addressed this by doubling down on compliance for each country based on priority. I've been impressed with compliance uptake. The other thing I didn't like was the lack of mail tracking integrations for UK or European mail services, there wasn't any indication of when they will get added. It looks as though some of UK/EU users might have to externalise mail tracking outside of Deskera for the foreseeable future.

Alternatives Considered: ShipStation, CompanyHub, HubSpot CRM, Xero and FreeAgent

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One: While we usually find that a product or service does not always work that well as an "all-in-one" approach, we do believe that separating services that do them very well is best, Deskera seems to do it very well as an all in one solution that we haven't seen in other systems.

Lars E.
CEO in Germany
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Amazing piece of software

5 12 months ago

Comments: Overall it is one of the best pieces of software! I use it daily!

Pros:

There is so much what I really like about this software so it could be a very long text. But I will say it in short. This software is really amazing and a all in one solution for my business. I really love the way it works and the massive value of this tool. Before Deskera I needed several pieces of software to get my daily tasks done. With Deskera I found a solution to get so much stuff done. And that all in one tool! The App is also a nice additional solution to have my business always in my pocket.

Cons:

There is not much negative to say. The only thing which could be approved is the app solution. It would be great to click on an e-mail or telephone number inside the CRM to open it/start a call.

Lily L.
Lily L.
Operations Director in Hong Kong

Full featured business management app

5 12 months ago

Comments: We're slowly migrating all our processes from OpenERP for sales, inventory, expenses, leaves etc.

Pros:

Deskera really covers all the bases in an integrated solution. From your marketing to your sales and accounting, you don't need to jump through hoops and hook different solutions : it's all there. Also the licensing scheme is really neat: you pay for power users, but normal users are free. So you don't have to worry about the costs when your company grows or when you use external consultants that need to fill timesheets and expenses. It's really a good thing for us.

Cons:

As most of these solutions, since it's very complete, it's a bit overwhelming. Different countries have different requirements, and your previous solutuion might not play nice to export/import current data. You will need to review things with your accounbtant, your sales team your product team... Make surwe you take your time, it's not a 2 hours project to get started...

Alternatives Considered: Odoo, Xero and ERPNext

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One: OpenERP is old and starts to show its limits for us.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One: Good team, good support, fully integrated