• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.9 /5

About Deskera All-In-One

An award-winning unified platform for your invoicing, inventory, accounting, payroll, HR, and CRM

Learn more about Deskera All-In-One

Keshav M.
founder
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2020

"one stop solution for accounting, CRM & HR needs for any business"

Comments: I have been using Zoho books for more than 2 years now and was very scared to switch.
I on a trial used deskera for almost a month and the learning curve have been awesome. I was so happy that I immediately purchased a code and also considering to upgrade it even.
This tool has a huge potential and I am still enjoying that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are active and ready to support.
I purchased it for a manufacturing business and am really loving the option and features it has. I have full faith that this product will be my one-stop solution for accounting & HR needs (payroll for now).
I wish that this product reach its full potential and we also grow with it.

Pros: 1) easy to use
2) Faster learning curve
3) Awesome community
4) phenomenal customer support
5) equipped with modern marketing and management techniques including automation.
6) ERP features are amazing
7) Best mobile app to use and access data.

Cons: There is hardly any con as company resolves the issues so fast that it's not a con.
every business has different need and software is so versatile that I adopt most of them, If few are left, then it could be a con, but team listens and finds a solution very fast.

Chua L.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2020

"Finally, A One-App Rules All Solution For My Business!"

Comments: Deskera All-In-One has been a wonderful investment I've made to ease my life. The time and cost-savings that Deskera will provide to SMEs and large companies alike would be tremendous. I highly recommend using Deskera!

Pros: The UI is straightforward which allows people I invite onto the platform not to be confused. Deskera is really simple to use with detailed documentation and has responsive support when needed. It is truly a set once and forget platform that already has, and will continue to make my life easier with regards to customer relationship management, accounting and employee payroll management. I am also in love with the expense reporting feature which comes in handy for financial reports.

Cons: So far nothing. Although Deskera is a revamped product under development, the team behind is very responsive and helpful.

Bei T.
Marketer
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2020

"Looking good!"

Pros: I hope that it'll replace a number of apps such as Waveapp, Salesflare, Nusii, and GetGist. Here's what I think: (1) I must say I'm liking the marketing portion. Though I'm on GetGist, I hope I can somehow integrate this in future, or perhaps if Deskera makes it good enough, I'll just transfer my entire email marketing over. Right now, I like that it has a few simple templates already. (2) Salesflare - I'm pretty sure this has enough potential to replace Salesflare, but I guess what Salesflare has that I like is the email workflow, which Deskera does not have yet. Not sure if it's in the pipeline. (3) Nusii - I use this a lot, and I definitely hope Deskera can develop this portion so that there's no need for me to jump from different apps, saving me lots of time. I heard that it's in the roadmap? For the accounting part, I'm quite sure it will replace Waveapp for me, as our needs are not as complicated. Overall, it doesn't look as complicated as I've imagined the platform to be, much easier than Plutio and some CRM that I've seen. Good start!

Cons: I hope that it will implement the Proposals/Digital signature function soon, as I'm still using a separate app for this.

• Reviewed on 02/12/2020
Joseph L.
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2020

"Good Software with Incredible Potential"

Comments: I've purchased and been playing with Deskera frequently for over a week. Deskera is a potentially fantastic all-in-one solution for small (possibly medium) businesses, but it is still very much in its infancy and is missing some basic functionality and seamless integration between modules. The Deskera team, thus far, has been incredibly responsive on all fronts (with one small annoying exception) - from management to programming to support and back. If Deskera pauses, focuses on deeply enhancing what it already has, then starts adding more modules/functionality, this will be the best all-in-one SMB software on the market.

Pros: The UI/UX and basic feature set are very good. In addition and with one minor exception, their management, programmers, and support staff have been incredibly responsive

Cons: I hate to list these as cons as the software is in its infancy, but there are some outstanding glaring weaknesses: 1. Chart of Accounts - No prefix (brand or division) or sub accounts (cost centers).
2. Very basic financial statements and no financial statement builder.
3. Does not support cash accounting but is aimed at small business. Yes, that one is a real head scratcher.
4. Modules are not tightly and seamlessly integrated
5. Current modules need refined and more depth in features before new modules are created.
Please keep in mind that all of my major issues are either being addressed or will be addressed (on their roadmap) by Deskera.

• Reviewed on 09/12/2020
Philip F.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2020

"Exceptional Product which will only get better"

Pros: Quite simply, in my opinion it is the best software out there for the administration of small to medium sized businesses. Includes comprehensive Bookkeeping and Accounting (Deskera Books); Payroll (Deskera People); and Deskera Sales. All modules include a mass of useful features and reports.
Added to this is the number of upgrades and improvements planned in the future, which makes this a no-brainer.

Cons: The only hesitation I had before purchasing was that it wasn't yet set up for full UK compliance but, after signing up for the free trial, and with the knowledge that UK compliance was coming shortly, I had no hesitation in purchasing

Juan M.
CMO
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2020

"Great HR and Accounting APP"

Comments: I have been looking for an app to do accounting and sales pipe, and I think i have found a great option here. I have been using Xero for a while and I wanted to move away, but I felt pretty disappointed with the other options in the market. Accounting can always be a pain, so I needed something similar and easy to be used. Deskera came in the right time. So far it is really good and I am looking forward to their roadmap features.

Pros: Easy to use
HR functionalities
Accounting APP
Cost Effective
API

Cons: No Chinese Language
I would like to see more video tutorials

Social Media Manager & Administrative Support
Mining & Metals, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2020

"Great Tool for SMBs"

Comments: Overall, I am happy with Deskera. They have other apps that I haven't explored yet but will do so very soon. I can't wait for what the future of Deskera can bring.

Pros: I started using their Deskera Books app for my local business and it fits my accounting needs. I can easily connect my bank account (non-US) with no problem. It will make reconciliation much easier. That is so important to me because I can't do that on other softwares I have used. I am also planning to use this for my ecommerce business and I'm happy that you can set it up for that. They will also be releasing Deskera Shop which is catered for ecommerce, it is another plus for me.

Cons: I like their UI but I'm sure it can still be improved.

• Reviewed on 05/12/2020
Grimaldo O.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2020

"One of The Best All-In-One Business Management Solution"

Comments: The features and benefits are many. They are working on enhancing the tool to become the best all-in-one software as they are listening to our recommendations. I'm very excited to have them as a foundation of my business.

Pros: I really like the features included in Deskera for the price tag. As a small business owner, Deskera offers features that are beyond my needs at the moment but it is good to know that I can expand without any problem because of them. Their UX is great, the interface is simpler and fun to use as I can create and network with a reliable system to connect all areas of the business.

Cons: They don't have the proposal/contract functionality implemented yet. They have this on their roadmap for next year, in the meantime I rely on other Saas tool.

• Reviewed on 07/12/2020
Mitul D.
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2020

"All in one Business Software for my Compnay"

Pros: Being in It and Technology and use almost all the claimed solution but there in non tool that can do what Deskera does.
It is my all time favorite CRM for pipeline management and great tools for invoicing.
I just started the process of using Deskera however the support with online training plus the community makes this one incredible and amazing deal, a must buy. The amount of dedication from the team is just astonishing. I can't even keep up with the new features and webinars they put out every single week! I'll be looking forward to implementing it, and all the good things to come. Thank you and good luck to Deskera team!

Cons: Its a Big platfrom still exploring lot of features

Anthony N.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2020

"Affordable All in One Business Solution"

Pros: 've just started to explore Deskera, and I am blown away by how robust this software is. It has everything you need to stay on top of your HR, accounting, and client management. I'm looking forward to where this company is going and excited about their roadmap. Their Facebook group offers lots of helpful hints and advice. The team behind Deskera seem very passionate about creating a great experience for all of it's users. They are quick to answer questions and provide support. Great job guys!

Cons: Being such a robust software means there is a lot to learn. It is lacking some key features for payroll and taxes but these are in the works.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2020
Liliana K.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2020

"All in One Tool for SMB Company"

Comments: It help me a lot to automate my invoicing, payroll, sales people and CRM. With Mobile Application, it is a must tool that we need to run all business.

Pros: It is all in one tools that I looking for. I can switch the Books, Sales, People, and website builder for one click. For you who live in Indonesia, Deskera give option to change to our Bahasa, so it will helps a lot to understand the workflow. It is integrate with major big bank in Indonesia, like BCA, BRI, Mandiri and Danamon. So, it can cover all of our HR, CRM, Payroll and our website builder need.

Cons: Ability to comply with Indonesia's regulations for Payroll

• Reviewed on 06/11/2020
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2020

"The all-in-one I was looking for: Books, CRM, and HR"

Pros: I usually shy away from all-in-one software because they tend to end up being a jack of all trades and master of none. Deskera is very different here and the Books have been awesome. This is exactly what I've been hoping for and so I'm very happy I was able to set things up easily.

Cons: This is not really a con about Deskera itself, but if I had to mention one it would be that I cannot use it for my Korean company. Korea's banking system is extremely closed so we're unlikely to be able to get any integrations. Fortunately, I can use Deskera for my US business and my Singapore business!

Brian L.
Consultant
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/11/2020

"Business All In One"

Pros: I like the dashboard the most. It shows what is critical all in one place.
Though currently am only using the Sales module, I got the all-in-one bundle as I believe the other 2 modules (Books & People) will be as good. Within the Sales Module, you can create:
1) Pipeline
2) Contacts
3) Campaigns
4) Marketing
There are options to segment your clients, create or use existing email templates and create forms
And the best part is all these (especially the status) is shown in one single graphical page i.e. Dashboard
Not only the cost is low but Deskera is a well known company also. The products are very suitable for small businesses.

Cons: Well I need some time to understand the whole system and how it works, but yet to explorer all.
And secondly, hopefully in near future, we can see integration for the functionality that the Sales module (and other modules) is lacking like email verification and scheduler.

• Reviewed on 25/11/2020
Ankush A.
Retail, 11-50 Employees

"A Giant in the making"

Pros: I got recommended by one of friends for Deskera, when i looked at their support and the features suite they are providing it is worth looking at. We are getting a complete business suite here to work on including people management. I am very much looking forward to use it for multiple use cases. I got it at a very good price in Lifetime Deal.

Cons: while few of the things are still in infancy majority of the things works as intended.

Jakob F.
Co-Founder
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

"Great all-in-one solution"

Pros: It replaces so many different pieces of software! It is going to be great to drop a ton of subscriptions and consolidate everything into one place.

Cons: The only con in my books is the lack of Canadian compliance and Canadian payroll compliance but that is on the roadmap for Q1 and Q2 of 2021. Once that is in place Deskera will be perfect!

SEO Outreach Manager
Internet, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2020

"The all-in-one you were looking for to manage your business."

Comments: Overall, I've had a positive experience using Deskera. Especially interacting with support, they are prompt in response and very courteous.

Pros: What I like most about Deskera is the fact that I don't need to use multiple software to get the result I achieve by simply using Deskera. It makes so much sense learning one software and its ins and outs than multiple software. It helps save time in the end.

Cons: Some of the features that will streamline processes (syncing contacts between two parts of the software) are not live yet, so inputting data is a bit more tedious at this point than I'd like. But they're working on things and I am sure that they will release features very quickly.

• Reviewed on 13/11/2020
Isaac Z.
MD
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2020

"Great product!"

Pros: Love the seamless transition from other softwares/ processes. Uploading via csv is a lifesaver for many things we do.

Cons: As usual, onboarding & training takes time. But that's fine. Looking forward to more integrations along the way.

• Reviewed on 04/12/2020
Premjit P.
founder
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

"The best CRM"

Pros: Great interface
A receptive development team
Great support

Cons: Nothing much bad about this
I find this a very useful product. So no cons

Geraldine W.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2020

"Great All-in-One Business Solution"

Comments: The all-in-one suite including Books, CRM, and Payroll makes this super attractive because it has everything in one place.

Pros: The setup walkthrough checklist makes it super easy to set up the company and the interface is very user-friendly. Great customer support.

Cons: There could be more features that would be useful, such as Budgeting in Deskera Books.

• Reviewed on 17/11/2020
Proinsias M.
Owner Manager
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2020

"All in One Product for the small business in need of Financial Reports and a CRM and more"

Comments: I am pretty OK with software packages, but it was really easy to setup and configure. And I like the ability to customise the Quotes and Invoices. The UI and the UX is very good, and I do not feel myself using the word "Clunky"/. Also, the colours are nice and make me feel happy, even if I am doing boring stuff like accounts.

Pros: Hi, I only really got this for the invoicing system. I am a sole trader. I had been using Wave and they and now just focusing on the US and Canada Market. Deskera came at the right time. For me it is the Quotations and the invoicing and the accounting. That alone to me is worth the cost. And I can also give access to my accountant if they need to validate my returns. I also have a Sales and Purchasing dashboard that will bring me up a level so I can better understand my business. I had applied for a bank loan, and I was asked for management accounts, and to be honest I just had a bank statement with a basic spreadsheet. This will now give me better insights into my weekly financial status. Also, I can also see my Sales funnel all in one view . Just having that for my Bank Manger will make me more professional. Also it links in with the CRM with a mailing function. Just in those two modules you can replace at least 4 to 6 separate software apps. You can communicate from the app and have a mail list. You may want to consider extra codes if you want a larger mail list. There is only one employee, me, but if I am lucky I will be able to manage part-time staff and their payroll as well as my payroll. That again is another Bonus. Hopefully there will be a Client POrtal on the roadmap but to be honest th

Cons: I am missing a Client Portal but I am sure that will come in time. But that is something that I can manage on my wordpress site. Also, the EU GDPR compliance is nearly there, and I am sure that will happen in due course. I was listening to a seminar online and I am happy to know that they are nearly there.

Rangel M.
Director, Finance
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2020

"Outstanding All-in-One Solution for Small Business"

Comments: I was simply an accounting software guy at the time. Prepared to sign up for Quickbooks. I was surprised to see that everything looked pleasantly clean and nice while onboarding. The good surprise was to see Deskera's other characteristics and additional modules such as the webpage builder. It has also an email templates for email campaigns to make the suite of application a must have package. The technical support is beyond anything else I’ve experienced, including a very supportive Facebook group that doesn't give me the feeling that after the sale is done, it's going anywhere. This makes me feel better about my acquisition.

Pros: 1. Outstanding support
2. Easy to use interface
3. Feature rich mobile application
4. Regular improvements and hot fix
5. Pleasing UI
6. All solutions required for a small and medium size business to operate is included in the suite of applications.
7. Pricing

Cons: I would love to see contract management and digital signatures plus more store integrations, but these are on the roadmap and next year it seems they will be available. Some additional improvements to strengthen the UI/UI by minimizing navigation clicks and page transitions can be implemented.

• Reviewed on 18/12/2020
Omar L.
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2021

"A great all in one for any Marketer"

Comments: I am very happy thus far, this product continues to amaze me

Pros: Ease of use is what is most important to me, I also like how all the separate apps open up in separate windows but sync all the same information

Cons: I would like to see more billing templates be made available

• Reviewed on 21/01/2021
Jo-anne C.
Business Owner
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2020

"Deskera - the software looking to replace many other ongoing subscriptions."

Comments: Fantastic. The team from Deskera are really involved in the community, open to suggestions, and helping their members on a use case basis.

Pros: I loved the inclusions in Deskera, the fact I don't need to run and maintain and sync multiple software platforms, let alone the ongoing monthly costs of each. I am in the process of migrating over my data from Xero, and I am excited to see what we can achieve with this streamlining.

Cons: Australian GST / Tax compliance is not here yet.... but its coming. Q4 2020!! :D

Mubashar A.
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2020

"A Great Product for Small Business"

Comments: It's good software. They have very great app for iPhone and Android users. I love their future roadmap. There are few integrations, and Integrations should be expanded for business community.

Pros: It's all in one business suite. Means, you don't need to purchase email marketing softwares, CRM, Book Keeping Software & HR. All is integrated into one. Further, they have an impressive roadmap.

Cons: Few things still have to be implemented, as this company is new, you will find some notifications which should not be there. I wish, if there is one YouTube channel with a course on Deskera.

• Reviewed on 18/11/2020
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2020

"Deskera"

Comments: Overall satisfactory for the price we give. when compare to other ERP products

Pros: Analytics, mobile application, its user-friendly self-explanatory. not much training.

Cons: custom branding, power user, still reporting issue are there.

• Reviewed on 06/12/2020