15 years helping Australian businesses

About Levitate

Our Happiness Platform features authentic communication tools to help build lasting relationships with your network.

Learn more about Levitate

Pros:

Cons:

I can't really think of anything that I don't like.

Levitate ratings

4.9
5.0
4.8
4.8

9.4/10

Levitate has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 123 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Levitate before?

Advisor in US

Insurance Agency Benefits from Levitate

Comments: The team at Levitate is excellent. They are thoughtful and innovative. The client education and support are vital and we have never had a problem with them. The implementation of AI has been well done and I expect they will continue to be a leader in their space.

Pros:

I use Levitate for email and social media campaigns as well as a couple of monthly newsletters. Levitate has a GREAT dev team, very responsive in support, always flexible and working to improve. They have held our hands through every stage and we see the product improve on a regular basis. The integration of social media and now AI, is vital for us. Levitate made my job easier.

Cons:

I really can't complain here. Any time we encountered a road block during implementation, they were on top of it and came up with a solution.

Mallory
Administrative Assistant in US

Great platform for our Business Needs

Comments: From the ease of use of the website to the Customer Service, this company has far surpassed others that tried using before. I can email, or call. I have been able to schedule meetings a week or two in advance to go over certain items and I have needed immediate help to which I received response very quickly.

Pros:

Not being limited by the number of contacts we could have in the system is a great feature. I love the option of being able to send direct or group emails in regular email or HTML. I'm setting up the Birthday automation currently. It's going to save us not only time but money on the postage for physical birthday postcards we were sending out. The pre-designed monthly newsletters have been wonderful. All I have to do is add a few local and business-related items to the template and it's ready to go! Saving me so much time. Also, having industry related topics already pre-written and the ability to generate those topics from the AI program is so helpful instead of having to write everything from scratch. I have yet to find any incorrect information as well!

Cons:

This platform doesn't currently integrate with Saleforce. So, as I get new clients in our Saleforce system, I have to come manually put them into Levitate. The only other thing I would add is to be able to create landing pages as I could on other services. It's not necessary and certainly doesn't sway me from preferring Levitate above other platforms, but it is something I hope they work on in the future.

Haley
Office Manager in US
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Great for handsoff email campaigns

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Automatically send out Birthday emails, can schedule our own mass email campaigns, the emails look like they come from our system.

Cons:

Only complaint is our rep has changed with out us being notified in a timely manner

2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the kind review, Haley! We're glad you're enjoying the hands-off email campaigns. I've also shared your feedback with our Success team managers about not being notified in a timely manner about your rep change. Thanks again for taking the time to review Levitate and for being a customer!

Juliana
Financial Advisor in US

Functionality is Outstanding, Parts are Glitchy

Pros:

I love the fact that I can easily send client review emails to our clients.

Cons:

Our firm has had some glitches with the software. Good news is, the support team is very responsive.

Samantha
Director of Operations in US

Levitate Rises Above the Rest

Comments: Overall, Levitate has been wonderful. I have recommended it to others who are looking for the features that Levitate has. From set-up through customer service, we have had a great experience.

Pros:

Levitate is easy to use and works with most CRM platforms. The features allow you to work months ahead with scheduling emails, follow-up meetings, and all social media posts.

Cons:

I feel there are still some features that are evolving. I have not had a dislike about Levitate. Our experience with our Levitate contact has been wonderful. [sensitive content hidden] is efficient and prompt. All questions have been answered, issues resolved, and uploads completed in record time.

Amanda
CEO, Owner in US
Consumer Services, 11–50 Employees

Thank you!

Comments: Super wonderful! We are thoroughly impressed with all things Levitate. And with seeing what a “good software” company is versus others we were using has caused us to make other changes in our business. We now hold other companies to the precedent y’all have set.

Pros:

I sing the praises of Levitate on the regular. This platform has helped us grow and scale our business in a way we were struggling to do over multiple channels. Levitate has truly helped us work smarter, not harder while maintaining a level of personalization and consistency. We are so grateful to have found Levitate! Working with everyone on the Lev team has been incredible, knowledgeable, beyond helpful, and eager to assist at any time. Thank you all, we look forward to working together in 2024!

Cons:

Not really a dislike, I just know there’s so much more to learn about Lev. I feel like there are other ways to utilize the product and we are not because we don’t know.

Office Manager and Paralegal in US
Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

The greatest tool we've utilized for our growing law firm!

Comments: Love it! The customer service is wicked great and everyone I've talked to has been cheerful and really seem to enjoy their jobs and always seem happy to help.

Pros:

I love the AI capability. It's scary how spot on it can be. By using the AI feature to help write campaigns and emails it created the template for an email that I just add a few key details to and send it out.

Cons:

The setup for our firm was a lot of work on the back end but once the machine is built, it works almost flawlessly. I've set up more difficult apps for our firm before. This one is SO much easier than Apptoto, for sure.

Lauren
Client Services Manager in US
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Great system with wonderful support that takes our needs into consideration.

Comments: Levitate is a great marketing tool and much easier to use than any other marketing system (FMG). The real selling point for Levitate is the support though. We've gotten amazing support, tech assistance, and implementation from our assigned support team. My favorite thing about Levitate, is that every feature we've asked them to create of implement has been rolled out within a couple of months. Very responsive team.

Pros:

Ease of converting contacts from RedTail. Ease of campaign set up and editing. Ability to personalize mass emails to each recipient if desired. Emails do not come from a mass email box, but directly from our email address.

Cons:

I really have no complaints. Some of the features we wanted, but were unavailable when we started this year, have been created and implemented in Levitate now.

Tiffany
Office Manager in US

Great for Automations

Comments: We do love the content and ease of us. Our only two issues are the approval of compliance and that additional users are quite expensive. This might be an issue for us as we grow.

Pros:

Automations for our annual review emails are super helpful! We have a large clientele and it helps us ensure we're contacting everyone and no one gets missed.

Cons:

It would be most helpful if content were approved with our Broker/Dealer. We thought it was pre-approved when we purchased the product. Not the worst, but it does take us some additional time.

Tiphanie
Marketing Coordinator in US
Insurance, 51–200 Employees

Great Open Rate, Easy to Use, Highly Recommend!

Pros:

Levitate's intuitive, ease of use cannot be beat. Customer service has been fantastic. They've always been quick to respond with an answer or a solution. The customizable templates are a great feature for when I'm short on time or struggling to come up with content on my own. Their platform makes it very easy to upload and edit contacts. I've used several other email marketing platforms and they each paled in comparison to Levitate's open rate. Also, I really appreciate that Levitate is constantly improving and adding features.

Cons:

The only con that I've experienced is not being able to create a "fancy" email. I'm also a graphic designer, so I certainly appreciate a visually appealing email. However, my email open rate is great so it must not be a big deal to others.

Gary
Financial Services, Self Employed

Great platform and easy to implement with great coaching assistance!

Comments: It has been wonderful with personalized assistance with the same coach each time.

Pros:

The personal coaching using Zoom calls. Very helpful.

Cons:

Nothing so far. Levitate is on top of their game and always adding new features.

Anne
Owner/Professor in US
Legal Services, Self Employed

The Few Right Words at the Right Time

Comments: My students love the timely contacts with specific information tailored to their status. I have received answers to 25% more of my campaigns since using the Levitate software.

Pros:

Most important to AcademyGPPS communications is to address the students by category when general reminders and data are being distributed, but individually for payment receipts and Certificates. The Levitate system allows the right amount of information to be saved per student for specific emails, and unlimited tags to allow efficient group distributions. Additionally, the support provided by the Levitate team to design and customize templates and campaigns is the real value of this product over time! The students need clear concise emails that are timely, but not intrusive, and Levitate allows me to control who is getting what, and when. And, I can even know who opens which emails, and request updated emails in a timely fashion. Fantastic tools!

Cons:

There is not a single thing that has not worked exactly as presented and expected. I like it all.

2 years ago

Anne, it is incredible to hear that Levitate has been such a helpful tool for AcademyGPPS. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to continuing to support your communication efforts with your students!

Bruce
President and Owner in US

Boettcher Insurance Agency

Comments: Great company with an amazing product and wonderful people that makes our job easier.

Pros:

Great program and easy to work with! Excellent resource with great communication and Levitate has amazing people.

Cons:

None very happy! I really do not see any flaws in the communication process and glad we are have worked together and enjoy our relationship.

2 years ago

Thank you for the incredibly kind review, Bruce! Nothing makes us happier than hearing that our customers are pleased with our product and our fantastic team. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to continuing our relationship!

Marc
PRINCIPAL in US

The Levitate Product Has Exceeded Expectations

Comments: Customers are able to communicate back on matters that they may have delayed speaking about or not yet thought of. Customers write back to us with service requests and Prospects are coming back to us for quotes and we are easily regaining business which we were not aware was available with minimal effort.

Pros:

Puts me in touch with my client base and makes the customers feel that they are remembered with a lot of additional effort.

Cons:

The features are easy to use and so far, have not seen any negative aspects.

2 years ago

This is fantastic to hear, Marc! Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Renee
Office Administrator in US
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Levitate is the best marketing tool!

Comments: We started using Levitate a little over a year ago. It's simply the best marketing tool we've used.

Pros:

We are able to send email campaigns to all 700+ of our clients, at the push of a few buttons and our clients believe we have sent them an individual email. It's amazing! We've also sent email campaigns to prospects and were able to turn several into clients. Levitate is well worth to cost to implement. They make marketing simple!

Cons:

There is nothing we don't like. Levitate continues to upgrade and make changes to better the service.

2 years ago

Renee, we can't thank you enough for writing such an amazing review! We are thrilled you see such excellent results with Levitate. Thanks for being an awesome customer!

Charlie

Levitate

Comments: The experience with Levitate has been a welcome addition to my Agency. I cant say enough about the support I receive from my Rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She walks me through everything, gives advice and feedback on issues and really guides me to tailor things for my Agency. Shes awesome!

Pros:

The best feature is its ease of use and how it integrates with my CMS

Cons:

There is really nothing i like "least". Its just a matter of getting use to where things are.

2 years ago

Thank you for the kind review, Charlie! We are so glad that you are satisfied with the support you receive from your success specialist. We look forward to continuing to work with you and your agency!

Rachel
Owner in US

Great Service and Applications

Comments: Customer service is out of this world. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is outstanding with his knowledge and help to make sure this is working for our business. He cares and easy to get ahold and work over Zoom, call or email.

Pros:

Easy to use, many options that are around our field, every client gets all my emails without going to spam, open rates are 50% or higher

Cons:

Love everything!! There is nothing that I have not liked at all!

2 years ago

We appreciate you leaving us such a great review, Rachel! Thanks for being an awesome Lev customer.

Todd
CEO in US
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Best Marketing platform on the market!!

Comments: 10 out of 10! From the staff to the content, this is a homerun.

Pros:

Ease of use and tracking how well it is working for us.

Cons:

No complaints so far and we have used for over a year.

Elizabeth
Attorney in US
Law Practice, 2–10 Employees

Perfect for My Law Office

Pros:

Levitate makes it so easy for me to send email campaigns and know what my results are. I can always get questions answered quickly.

Cons:

There is nothing that I dislike about Levitate.

2 years ago

Thanks for such a stellar review, Elizabeth! We're glad that Levitate is helping you easily keep in touch with clients and track results. We look forward to working together for many more years to come!

Joyce
Owner/President in US

Great Product

Comments: I do not use as often as I want. Goal is to use multiple times a week.

Pros:

Everything. Client service is phenomenal. Always there with answers to my questions.

Cons:

Nothing not to like. This software is so user friendly.

2 years ago

Thank you for the great review, Joyce! We'll be sure to let our success team know how happy you are with their service.

Peter
Agency Owner in US

Client Awareness

Pros:

Keeps our name in the minds of our clients that helps with customer satisfaction and referrals.

Cons:

I'm sure there is a con but I have not found it yet.

2 years ago

Peter, thank you for the review! We appreciate you being a Lev customer.

Erick
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Comments: Extremely happy with this service and product. Brought our company into the age of tech

Pros:

Very good customer service. I can always talk with someone live. That matters hugely to me

Cons:

More features than we really need. I would purchase a slimmed down version if it was available at a lower cost

2 years ago

Thanks for the kind words, Erick! We appreciate you being such a wonderful customer and look forward to many more years of helping you keep in touch with your clients.

robin
president in US

Levitate review

Comments: excellent vendor!!

Pros:

ease of use and so many templates to choose from

Cons:

always price, I do believe it is priced right though.

2 years ago

We appreciate your review, Robin! Thanks for being a wonderful customer.

Cynthia
COO in US
Insurance, 11–50 Employees

We like Levitate.

Comments: Personalized Marketing

Pros:

Ease of use. Finding contacts, adding flyers, using templates, editing material are all easy.

Cons:

We really do not see any improvements that we would like to have that the Levitate team is not already in the process of implementing.

2 years ago

Thanks for the kind words, Cynthia! We appreciate you being a Lev customer.

Jan
Adisor in US

Levitateup

Pros:

Ease of usage and works just as promised

Cons:

Need to build in CRM more and it will be perfect