ADP Globalview Payroll Reviews

4.9 (12) Write a Review!

About ADP Globalview Payroll

ADP GlobalView is a cloud-based human capital management solution. Key features include payroll processing and talent management.

Learn more about ADP Globalview Payroll

Pros:

An ideal feature when you are running late. Another good option is being able to enter my holiday dates which stops my team leader from allocating any shifts.

ADP Globalview Payroll ratings

4.9
5.0
4.8
5.0

8.9/10

ADP Globalview Payroll has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 12 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ADP Globalview Payroll before?

Caleb K.
Caleb K.
Release Engineer in US
Consumer Electronics, 10,000+ Employees

Easy Paycheck Tracking

Pros:

ADP walks you through the process of setting up your tax deductions, and simplifies breaking down your paycheck among your take-home amount and benefits. The setup for direct deposit was straightforward.

Cons:

It would be nice if ADP supported 2-factor authentication. It's always a nice feature to have in tool that deals with finances.

Andy A.
Business Owner in Sweden
Design, Self Employed

ADP is Extremely Easy to Use for Our Team

Comments: Overall, the ADP app is extremely easy to use and I can see a history of my logins and outs within a date specific search which is the only information I'll ever need.

Pros:

This is a great little app that our team uses on a daily basis. The optional 'Quick Clock' on the mobile means you can clock in or out with clicking just 1 button and without entering your password. An ideal feature when you are running late! Another good option is being able to enter my holiday dates which stops my team leader from allocating any shifts.

Cons:

Sometimes the Quick Clock feature is not available and I have to enter my complex password which is copied from LastPass. Ideally, I want to have this feature every time I want to clock in our out.

Hannah C.
Teaching Assistant in US
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees

This app provides clear dashboards for HR

Comments: My overall user experience is good and I hope the user interface can be further improved to make it more friendly.

Pros:

This app provides clear dashboards for HR information. The interface shows four tabs for our organization. The first tab is "Home" showing the homepage and messages center. The second tab shows the hours of vacations and available sick leaves. The third tab is for pay and tax statements; this dashboard clearly shows the income and tax information by each payroll period. The last tab is personal information showing employees' personal information. Overall, these dashboards provide me with clear tables addressing my HR information and payment details.

Cons:

There is a restriction limiting the number of payrolls that can be downloaded for one time. Also, the user interface cannot be enlarged to the entire window.

Office Manager in US
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Good choice for a payroll software!

Comments: So far, I am enjoying using the software. The customer service team is very nice and responsive.

Pros:

I like how easy it is to enter payroll and the fact that the software calculates all required tax for you. It's like having a payroll department in software format.

Cons:

Nothing yet. I think that it does what I need it to do.

Meher M.
Development Manager in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

For mid size non profits, this is worth the investment!

Comments: As a manager in a non profit, the tedious nature of cutting checks -- whether reimbursements or payroll, consumes important management time. THIS SERVICE is necessary. We need to pay these cents to the dollar and buy OUR TIME BACK.

Pros:

Its easy to set up, easy to use, the customer service is impeccable, the recurring features make the month to month simple, and the seamless merging in to Quick books is also amazing

Cons:

There hasn't been much to dislike. They are strict on deadlines for when you file the payment. Its not easy to re-write or cancel checks, but that is more reason to be responsible to pay people on time and submit your timesheets on time.

Jessica H.
Customer service in US
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees

More companies need to use this program!

Comments: My overall experience has been great so far! I been using this application for 2/3 months now with no issues at all. The facial recognition software is wonderful, I feel very secure using this program and will continue to use in the future.

Pros:

I love the ease of use, the layout and everything is right there, you see what you get basically and there’s no confusion on what tabs to visit. You can find everything you possibly need to be able to view the information that’s normally on a check stub in the tabs listed on the app.

Cons:

I do think there should be somewhat of a tutorial for this app, if there was one and I missed it I do apologize. I was able to figure it out myself but I can see where others may need a little instruction on which tabs to use to get to each category.

Jamila (jae) A.
Jamila (jae) A.
Freelancer in US
Computer Software, Self Employed

ADP Globalview Payroll

Comments: My Overall experience has been decent, aside of some minor ease of navigation. I would definitely recommend this app

Pros:

I have used ADP software for at least two years and find it is filled with many areas, not just for timekeeping , but for all your information in one place, such as benefits, PTO , W-2 and more. This is a great app

Cons:

The app has many advantages as far as navigating to see most of your job info, how ever , it isn’t that user friendly, and doesn’t allow some changes in the

Ricky G.
Technology lead in US
Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Utility application for all payroll related needs

Comments: Anytime access from anywhere makes me not download payroll receipts or tax docs in my computer.

Pros:

Easy to use application, quick overview of payroll yearly or monthly, reporting is good.

Cons:

Nothing as such at the moment. Overall good.

Mike N.
Marketing Manager in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 51-200 Employees

Easy to use for all Payroll

Pros:

Ease to use. gives you all of the information you would need.

Cons:

Can move bit slow some times. But that is probably because of the large amount of information available.

Michael C.
Sergeant in US
Law Enforcement, 51-200 Employees

Great Product

Pros:

Really nice features, easy to use and user friendly.

Cons:

I beleive that this is a great product and it is very user friendly and easy to use. Nothing needs to be changed

Jason L.
Chiropractor in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

User for Payroll

Pros:

ease of use and being able to input my hours without having to be in the office.

Cons:

There is no reminders to set to remind me to input my hours and I forgot twice

Doris D.
sales assistant in US

ADP is great!

Comments: ADP is great for payroll and benefits. User friendly and fast!

Pros:

ADP is great for housing all your payroll and benefit needs! It is user friendly and easily accessible.

Cons:

Not much to dislike, it is easy to use and has all the information you need easily accessible and user friendly.