15 years helping Australian businesses

About GoodAccess

Secure your team's remote access to cloud resources, servers, or corporate databases in 10 minutes. $7/user/mo. Try 14 days free!

Learn more about GoodAccess

Pros:

Pretty easy to set up, lots of useful guides provided.

Cons:

The symptom is that I cannot connect to internet at all after connecting to GoodAccess. I'm not sure what caused this issue exactly.

GoodAccess ratings

4.9
4.8
4.7
4.7

9.4/10

GoodAccess has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 96 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used GoodAccess before?

Client Services Director in UK
Fund-Raising, 11–50 Employees

Quality unique product, great service.

Comments: Very positive. We have used Goodaccess for 3+ years they were the only tool that I could find that was reasonably proceed and easy to implement a fixed IP address VPN system.

Pros:

The fixed VPN feature for remote secure access to databases and personal data of customers and clients.

Cons:

Nothing, it is the perfect tool for what we need.

hannah
President in US
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

IT JUST WORKED!

Comments: I tried using several providers to ensure I had a stable, dedicated IP in order to RDP to my clients' servers while I travelled overseas as a digital nomad. I tried Hotspot Shield, Express VPN and Nord VPN and in all cases, I could not get RDP started. I spent many hours working through the various troubleshooting guides and working with the help desks of these providers to no avail. I then tried GoodAccess and was completely shocked when IT JUST WORKED. No hassle, no tickets, no downtime. I've been using them ever since and have had NO ISSUES.

Pros:

When I tried GoodAccess' dedicated IP, it was easy to set up and worked immediately.

Cons:

Pricing is a little high for the limited services I need, but it's the only one that worked.

Roma
Customer Manager in US
Legal Services, 11–50 Employees

Securitng Devices and Networks Easily With GoodAccess

4.0 last month New

Pros:

GoodAccess is a great endpoint protection and helps when it comes to managing computer and cybersecurity.

Cons:

GoodAccess has all we need as a security tool and no complaints.

Muhammad Hassaan
Data Engineer in UK
Consumer Services, 51–200 Employees

Nice Pricing, lack of customer support

Pros:

Pricing is very attractive, as a startup we all love the pricing of GoodAccess

Cons:

Customer Support and disconnection and reliability issues

3 years ago

Hello Muhammad, thank you for your review. We really appreciate the feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you had bad experience. I'll contact our customer support and we'll take a look at your issue immediately.

Sven
CTO in Germany
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

The best single IP VPN service we came accross

Comments: When it came to choosing a VPN for our team, I extensively researched various providers in the market. One of the notable names that kept coming up was NordVPN, and while they do offer a commendable service, GoodAccess truly stood out for our specific needs.The primary reason for our choice was the ease of setup. GoodAccess provided an intuitive user interface and a seamless integration process that was unrivaled. In the competitive market of VPNs, this ease-of-use feature can't be understated. We needed a solution that our whole team, regardless of their tech proficiency, could get behind and use without hitches, and GoodAccess was the answer.Furthermore, the price point for offering a single IP for the entire team was incredibly cost-effective compared to other services. This allowed us to manage our budget efficiently without having to forego security.The security boost provided by GoodAccess was exceptional. In an age where cyber threats are rampant, it was reassuring to know that by whitelisting a single IP, all our employees instantly enjoyed an elevated level of security, ensuring both our company data and personal data remained safeguarded.In conclusion, while there are numerous VPN services out there, GoodAccess, with its unique combination of ease, affordability, and security, proved to be the best choice for our team. We genuinely hope more businesses and individuals discover its merits just as we did.

Pros:

I appreciated GoodAccess for its incredibly easy setup and the cost-effective option of having a single IP for the entire team. This unique feature not only streamlined our operations but also provided an instant security boost for all our employees.

Cons:

Overall GoodAccess is fantastic, but it seemed that the OpenVPN client is more stable than the GoodAccess app. This could be a small improvement in the future.

Karthikeyan
Owner in India
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Hassle free

Comments: Very Good in Quality and customer support

Pros:

Provides Static IP VPN Team membership Reliable.

Cons:

Nothing to say about cons. They can consider reducing the price for long-term users.

Dave
Director in UK
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Brilliant VPN for Teams

Comments: Very positive, and highly recommended. Excellent and friendly customer service once contact was made. Brilliant product, very stable and well engineered, easy to manage, all the configuration options required.

Pros:

It was less expensive than all the other providers (such as Nord) that we reviewed. The pricing was transparent and once signed up the onboarding of the entire team was simple and quick. The app which controls the VPN is great - very simple but effective and clear.

Cons:

A lack of an obvious route to the customer service team. Once contact was made however, they were exceptional.

Itai
CRM manager in UK
Gambling & Casinos, 51–200 Employees

Recommended VPN service *****

Comments: Since we rely daily on a VPN to connect with multiple connections, the VPN stability is crucial to us. in that sense GoodAccess never fails, very stabile VPN and a very good support back up. In the past I tried to briefly use ExpressVPN, GoodAccess VPN is more stabile. let alone cheaper (which is a bonus:))

Pros:

1. Available support 24/7 - GoodAccess provide online and email support that answers almost immediately and answer/solve questions promptly 2. Hardly no interference or downtime - In the 2+ years we have been using GoodAccess the service was unavailable only once

Cons:

Using mostly the app, the info of the site is not available. it might be useful to add a link to enter the site or to represent data like who connected right on the app.

Thomas
Owner in Netherlands
Internet, 11–50 Employees

Great solution for companies

Pros:

The easy setup, daily monitoring reviews and support for the different OS. We never worry about network issues like we did before!

Cons:

What goes for all VPN providers, you won’t do an easy switch or comparison once you use it.

Maria
Maria
Project Manager in Czechia
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

The GoodAccess is a great choice for your business

Comments: We have been using GoodAccess service for 2 years already and we are satisfied with its high-quality performance (speed, connection security and data protection, user-friendly app, convenient admin panel, swift deployment and integration) and the pricing is also reasonable and negotiable. GoodAccess support team is always ready to resolve any issues that may arise.

Pros:

Super easy in use, fast setup and integration, convenient admin panel, high-speed and secure connection, friendly and helpful customer service, reasonable pricing.

Cons:

Would be great to have the app for Linux

Leonel
Administration Manager in Canada
Government Administration, 2–10 Employees

Effective solution with affordable price

Comments: GoodAccess costumer, tech and sales support is fantastic. They are very quick to reply and have made an extra effort to meet our demands.

Pros:

The software is very intuitive and easy to use. It allowed us to access remotely our systems which require fixed IP. It is cost effective and fit very well to the size of our team.

Cons:

We had some difficulty installing the software on older Windows 7 systems.

3 years ago

Hello Leonel, thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate the feedback and I promise that we address the Win7 issue.

James
Director in UK
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

So far I am very pleaseed with the service

Comments: I found the customer service excellent and they reply quickly. The product is exactly what I need and has not dropped off once (unlike the main other 3 I have tried).

Pros:

It is simple to use with lots of features (also, in my experience the only reliable VPN I have found so far)

Cons:

I did feeel the minimum amount of users was a little steep at 10, but that is a minor gripe.

Jacob
Managing Director in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

GoodAccess is the best on the market!

Comments: The customer support is amazing and any problem is resolved within minutes. They have really thought out this product and I hope to remain a customer for years to come.

Pros:

We like that it is easy to use and has a very intuitive interface. We previously used OpenVPN with our own server, but it was getting frustrating to maintain and it was easier to go with a turnkey solution.

Cons:

We would like the option to have multiple locations that we could access on our account. We would like the ability to change up locations if need be.

Todor
Software Developer in Bulgaria
Entertainment, 11–50 Employees

GoodAccess is a good VPN solution for a home user, as well as a corporate one.

Comments: We started using GoodAccess in our company after the migration from the "VPN Office" product by VPNStaticIP. Since most of our software development team works remotely (and/or from home), this service is exactly what we need to be able to monitor and secure the access to our internal company resources.

Pros:

What we like the most is the ability to use OpenVPN technology and be able to configure the connection parameters ourselves. For a home user this is not of a significant importance, but for a corporate customer this is crucial. Also the support staff were always helpful in the few occasions that we needed them.

Cons:

To be honest, there is not much not to be liked. Initially the back-end was lean on features (like port-forwarding for example). but as time passes more and more of these get added to the overall package. And even some original ideas that we didn't expect or require but might use in the future.

3 years ago

Hello Todor. I thank you on behalf of GoodAccess team for your great review!

Alyssa
Senior Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Reliable VPN Tool

Pros:

GoodAccess has been my team's cloud VPN tool for the last two years, and we have been happy with the features. I am the tool admin, and it has been easy to navigate and I have had no issues adding or removing users and updating the settings. [sensitive content hidden] , our rep, is also quick to respond and helpful whenever we reach out.

Cons:

Sometimes my team has issues loading and connecting to the tool, but we have overcome this by rebooting the app or re-downloading.

11 months ago

Dear Alyssa, thank you for taking the time to write us a review, it means a lot to us! I hope you will stick with us for a couple more years and that you will remain as happy as you are right now! Eva, Customer Success Manager

Oren
Co-CEO in Israel
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Very reliable, simple to use, simple to manage

Pros:

I use a VPN and static IP for my team. The service allows e to simply invite team members. The installation is very simple and the service is of great performance. No downtime. Simple on/off. Also, I get clear insights for the usage of my team members. I used other services before but this is by far the best manageable one.

Cons:

Nothing. I have no downside using this software

liron
Head Of Engineering in Bulgaria
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Good Experience with Good Access

Comments: Our need:1. Static Ip2. In a country which is not a main site (Main competitors are not offering IPs from this Country).3. Multiple users connected simultaneously from Desktop and Mobile device.4. High availability, High speed.

Pros:

We needed a solution which will give us a single IP Address in our country, which will enable us to whitelist one IP for our employees,I was amazed to find out that the biggest player in this field have limited amount of available dedicated servers and in limited amount regions.Support is near immediate.With good access I got exactly what I needed in this region, good quality, high speed, secure and available

Cons:

Our usage of Good access is limited to very few features and we didn't find any Cons worth mentioning yet.

Alejandro
Software engineer in Germany
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Totally recommended

Comments: Personally I have no complaints about good access, it keeps me anonymous and safe while I browse the internet, it provides me with reports and its administration module, according to my colleagues, is quite intuitive.

Pros:

Its ease of use and portability, thus allowing any member of the company to enjoy all the features related to information security offered by the tool

Cons:

Some additional indications are missing for people who are not from it

11 months ago

Dear Alejandro, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! We greatly appreciate your kind words and feedback. Eva, Customer Success Manager

Daniel
IT Manager in Mexico
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51–200 Employees

Secure Gateway and VPN

Pros:

Good Access provides our customers with a secure connection to our server, it is easy to implement and manage

Cons:

there is actually nothing I don't like about this VPN

11 months ago

Dear Daniel, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review and for your positive review. :-) Eva, Customer Success Manager

Steven
Head of Technology in UK
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Highly recommended

Pros:

I'm very happy with GoodAccess, it has proved to be a very reliable and stable VPN solution for our team. I particularly like the easy set up (for both users and administrators), the well designed intuitive team dashboard and client app, and excellent customer service and support.

Cons:

I can't think of anything. We did have an edge case user access bug that was resolved quickly and is resolved long term with the addition of SCIM which they have recently added.

Mohammed
IT-manager in Saudi Arabia
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201–500 Employees

Static IP

Comments: Better Static ip provider - fast network

Pros:

Iam using GoodAccess As static ip with my smtp servers in my company they helped me and they have clean ip in white list

Cons:

maybe price for additional fuetures and multi users

Oil & Energy, 2–10 Employees

Great VPN with Surprisingly Good Features

Pros:

User Interface is very intuitive and easy to understand. The ability to control access to different websites and applications using access cards is a huge plus. I also love that the VPN desktop client doubles as an app launcher if you choose to list apps on it. I cannot see us moving away from Good Access.

Cons:

I wish there was more guidance on how to format connection strings and other information when adding websites/applications to your company profile.

🔥 Michael
🔥 Michael
CEO in US
Accounting, 51–200 Employees

Easy to use VPN for small business and remote workers

Pros:

I really like how easy it is to implement GoodAccess and invited employees to the platform.

Cons:

I think more education about VPNs for the non-IT educated business owner and why this is great option for remote workers.

Web designer in UK
Internet, Self Employed

Fixed IP with no fuss

Comments: Very good, friendly support with staff with excellent English.

Pros:

I just need a fixed UK IP address so I can connect to my servers remotely with a 4G connection. It all works very easily in the background.

Cons:

No issues at all. It works when you turn the computer on.

Adrian
Adrian
Senior Director in US
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Perfect as static gateway for globally distributed team

Comments: Consistently excellent.

Pros:

Price, ease of use, ease of setup, compatible with all operating systems.

Cons:

Weird random avatar assignment when new users are activated.

11 months ago

Dear Adrian, thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review, it means a lot! We appreciate your kind words and we're very happy that you are happy with our solution! Eva, Customer Success Manager