15 years helping Australian businesses

About 100Hires

User-friendly Applicant Tracking System: Free plan, customization & integrations. Attract, interview & hire the best candidates faster!

Learn more about 100Hires

Pros:

Evaluation tool is pretty cool. You can integrate it with Slack, Gmail, etc.

Cons:

I don't have anything I don't like about it for now.

100Hires ratings

4.9

9.3/10

100Hires has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 674 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used 100Hires before?

Philipp
Philipp
Talent Acquisition Partner in United Arab Emirates
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

Great User Interface!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Very good. I'd happily recommend it to my industry peers.

Pros:

I'm able to use the platform with ease and don't have to think twice what function to use. Any novice can operate the platform with ease!

Cons:

All in all, I can't complain about the platform. However, I'm looking forward to what 100hires might develop in the future and add to the platform to make it stand out even more.

Nikola
Nikola
HR Manager in Serbia
Human Resources, 11–50 Employees

Best ATS ever

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience is amazing, I will recommend to everybody.

Pros:

ATS is really easy to use, has great features and integration with different job boards that helps me to find perfect candidates. Also have great customer support.

Cons:

Maybe being more easy on the eye when it comes to design

Sabahat
HR Executive in Pakistan
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Suggestions on 100hires ATS

Comments: It is good. The working is not at that bad if I compare with start up company's ATS.

Pros:

The extension that linked with hiring platform. The integration system must be stronger.

Cons:

There some gaps in this that should be improved like customized filters, tags. For pre screening, you should add some questionnaires.

Computer Software, Self Employed

Outstanding ATS

Comments: Super easy, fast software with possibilities for automation. I highly recommend it.

Pros:

In general, very simple to use. Managing the talent pool and pipeline is very simple, fast and on top of that you can customize and automate the pipelines. Additionally, adding candidates in the talent pool and pipeline is super easy.

Cons:

I did not find any cons that negatively affected my user experience.

Jerald
Jerald
HR Officer in Philippines
Executive Office, 11–50 Employees

Fantastic ATS!

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: 100% very satisfied. Very easy to use!

Pros:

Very user friendly and helps a lot! This give more source to us recruiters and more revenue for the BPO or any other recruitment firms. I like the connection of this with other platforms and the good automation and there a chat support for you be assisted for any other concerns you may have. Highly recommended ATS!

Cons:

Every is ok there some opportunity to work on but I am satisfied for what I have used with it.

Rashmeet
Rashmeet
Recruitment Executive in India
Computer & Network Security, 11–50 Employees

Amazing ATS for all your Recruiting Needs!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Great ATS with amazing Application Tracking features all customizable.

Pros:

Cleanest UI I have ever seen in any ATS smooth experience, lot of features to keep the track of your applications, Great customer service experience.

Cons:

Nothing I can think of, best ATS I have ever used.

Divya
Divya
Recruitment Manager in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 501–1,000 Employees

Game Changing ATS

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience is wonderful and highly recommend.

Pros:

ATS is really easy to use and best customer support. Amazing drag and drop feature and customizable pipeline.

Cons:

The system works correctly, and I don't have anything to add.

Shikha
Shikha
Talent Acquisition in India
Information Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Great and Amazing ATS.

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: I suggest it to everybody because it saves time.

Pros:

This ATS is really easy to use. They have customizable pipelines and Drop features.

Cons:

I didn't find any lags and system works perfectly.

Reymil
Reymil
HR Supervisor in Philippines
Facilities Services, 2–10 Employees

Meeting the Newest Recruiters Best Friend: 100Hires

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: What I like most about the 100Hires Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is its user-friendly interface, which makes navigating and managing recruitment processes straightforward and efficient. The system's robust automation features streamline tasks such as resume screening, interview scheduling, and candidate communication, saving valuable time for recruiters. Additionally, the detailed analytics and reporting tools provide valuable insights into the recruitment process, helping to make data-driven decisions.

Pros:

Easy to use, can accommodate multiple task and posting and integration with the different job portals.

Cons:

For now I did not find any disadvantag using the 100hires

Nikolija
Nikolija
Recruiter in Serbia
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

ATS review

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The fact that I can adjust features needed to fill my positions and easily navigate through the ATS.

Cons:

Maybe the UI can be slightly better, but overall no negatives.

Muhammad Abdur
Lead HR Generalist in Pakistan
Construction, 10,000+ Employees

Impressive ATS

Comments: Phenomenal

Pros:

The feature of evaluation is sound interesting and it is the tool that can easily give you the option to select candidates in a very short interval.

Cons:

Candidate Management and Advertising Management need little attention and it could be made one of the lucurative ATS after these addition.

Ragu
Ragu
Managing Director in India
Human Resources, 2–10 Employees

Fantastic 100 Hires

Comments: 10/10 I would give for this ATS. I have used this ATS and there are multiple options avilable to use, Also can track the candidate information and bulk upload resumes option and we can get candidate contact infor through their Extensions.

Pros:

Extension tool, Candidate management, Easy to use system, User friendly

Cons:

User-friendly and easy to access and build database

Recruiter in Canada
Staffing & Recruiting, Self Employed

A new and intuitive system

Comments: Very user friendly and easily able to pass and train other co-workers to use this system.

Pros:

The ease of working through the system is drag and drop and user friendly. The automated job board feature and google chrome extension will take hours off of administrative work.

Cons:

Nothing to note here, the system is new and improving.

Maja
Maja
Talent Manager in North Macedonia
Retail, 11–50 Employees

100Hires review

Comments: The best so far! I highly recommend the software!

Pros:

There are all the features a Recruiter need! - You can add 1k+ candidates at ones - You can send automation emails - You can send automation LinkedIn messages Love it!

Cons:

I haven't notice any so far! It's so user friendly!

Art
Art
Head of Recruitment in Philippines
Staffing & Recruiting, 51–200 Employees

New ATS worth considering

Comments: It was smooth, account set-up was easy and convenient.

Pros:

Straightforward, gets the job done, and easy account set-up.

Cons:

May require some time to become familiar with the icons and features, especially if the labels are hidden as part of the interface.

Rishav
Recruiter in India
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

A Game Changer for Hiring: 100 Hires ATS Platform

Comments: 100 Hires has transformed our hiring process, making it efficient, organized, and highly effective. It's become an indispensable tool for our HR team, and we wholeheartedly recommend it to any organization looking to elevate their recruitment efforts.

Pros:

I can't express enough how impressed I am with the 100 Hires ATS platform. It's been a game changer for our hiring process, streamlining it in ways we couldn't have imagined.First and foremost, the user interface is incredibly intuitive. Our team was up and running in no time, thanks to the user-friendly design. The ability to customize our hiring workflows, from posting jobs to managing applicants, has made a significant difference in our efficiency.One standout feature is the robust candidate search functionality. It's a breeze to sift through the applicant pool, filter by qualifications, and quickly identify the best-fit candidates. This has saved us countless hours and ensures we're only interviewing the most relevant candidates.The integration capabilities of 100 Hires are also worth mentioning. We seamlessly integrated it with our existing HR tools and systems, making data management and reporting a breeze.Perhaps what sets 100 Hires apart is the exceptional customer support. Their team is responsive, knowledgeable, and always ready to assist. They truly understand the needs of HR professionals and are committed to our success.

Cons:

Great to work there is no cons basically everyone can use it as a Begineer as well.

Mariano
Hiring Manager in Argentina
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Great integral solution for the whole recuitment cycle

Comments: A great experience. Being able to add unlimited users makes it a dynamic solution for a dynamic industry.

Pros:

100hires has an intuitive interface and a great Chrome extension, making it a great companion for everyday activities. From sourcing candidates to the final stages of the selection process, the automated workflows and it's accompanying features are essential to run effective, high-volume recruitment campaigns.

Cons:

The few details that could be improved, are in the design aspect. The pipeline looks a bit clunky, but there is nothing that a facewash can not cure.

Jenny
Jenny
Technical Recruiter in Argentina

100Hires ATS boasts an impressive array of features and is User-Friendly

Pros:

The 100 hires ATS is a comprehensive solution that impresses with its intuitive and modern user interface. Recruiters will find it exceptionally user-friendly, thanks to its intuitive design, which facilitates effortless navigation and effective system utilization. The ATS boasts an impressive array of features, including job requisition management, candidate sourcing, resume parsing, candidate database management, and interview management. With its end-to-end support for the entire recruitment process, 100 hires prove to be an invaluable tool for recruiters.

Cons:

No problems so far. 100Hires is a complete ATS with great features.

Logistics & Supply Chain, 501–1,000 Employees

100Hires - The best ATS software

Pros:

I'm absolutely thrilled with 100Hires' Chrome extension! It's a game-changer for candidate data entry, saving me time and effort. The user-friendly interface and seamless integration make it a must-have tool for hiring. Kudos to 100Hires for their excellent work! Highly recommended!

Cons:

In the decision module, there's currently only a like and dislike option. In my opinion, it would be beneficial to include a rating scale or percentage metric for a more comprehensive assessment. This additional feature could enhance the decision-making process and provide valuable insights.

Eli
Eli
Corporate Recruiter in Singapore
Financial Services, 501–1,000 Employees

User Friendly ATS

Comments: It helps me to save time and to do a lot of tasks in just one frame. Since it's all there. No need to go back and forth with tabs and sometimes its confusing. 100 hires makes me more productive and easily be done in a specific task.

Pros:

The most impactful thing about 100 hires is that you can add it in your Google extension and tracking and sourcing of applicants is so easy

Cons:

As of the moment in my time of usage of this ATS. I don't have any cons that I can think of. Mostly the functions are great.

Bogdan
Bogdan
CEO in Serbia
Staffing & Recruiting, 11–50 Employees

Very user- frendly ATS!

Comments: Very well, it's really a time-saver that is very important for me, we easily can save 3 hours per day just because of the Chrome extension.

Pros:

It's very easy to use, also the Chrome extension is the best part of the product, you can see directly email and that is super for headhunters. Time saving!

Cons:

I don't have anything negative to say, I have a little problem with the career page but 100hires very shortly solve that for me.

Max
Max
Owner - Principal Advisor in Canada
Human Resources, Self Employed

100Hires, a new competitor in the ATS market

Pros:

What I liked most is that they give freedom to the user while simultaneously helping the process. The plaftorm allows the user to have full freedom over their recruitment process, by managing steps, they can adapt their process depending on which job they hire for. When creating a new process, the platform generates a generic job description of the job posted. This helps track the expertise seamlessly in the bank of candidates. The JD is also customizable if the user chooses to do so. Freedom, personnalization and success at a reasonable price is what I gather from 100Hires.

Cons:

Even though they are well organized, there are many specs which could confuse people who are new to using an ATS. But, it can easily be dealt with through a decent training session with a more knowledgeable coworker and practice over time.

Jhanikka
Sourcing Specialist in Philippines
Banking, 201–500 Employees

Best ATS I've used!

Comments: My overall experience in 100 hires is really good. I would say that as a recruiter, this ATS is a one-stop shop for all your ATS needs. You can screen your candidates here, you can schedule for an interview and score them all in one site. You don't need to transfer to other ATS for other tasks. Aside from saving time accessing ATS, I think it also helps recruiter use their time in a more productive manner if they only have one login credentials for all ATS.

Pros:

What I like most about this software is the customization feature and the Chrome Extension feature. One of my dilemma as a recruiter is copying email templates from my notes and manually pasting them in the ATS or outlook and then manually input candidate's email address and other details. Their customization feature is very flexible for recruiters. The Chrome Extension is also a great feature as we can easily add candidates from other portals with their complete details already in it! Amazing, right?

Cons:

Just one thing that I've noticed is the pop up notification on the lower left side of the site about a random person has applied, something like that.

Anna
Anna
Operations Manager in Ukraine
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Great tool for a small HR team

Comments: We have a small team, and some people involved in HR processes have other functionality. However, they
can always keep up and be on the same page with the rest of the team thanks to 100Hires. Before we used
Excel and bow we are amazed by the time saved by automation.

Pros:

It can take care of a complete recruiting journey and it equips the HR team with tools to reach the target with little to no effort. Custom pipeline stages parsed resumes and evaluation forms are on a single platform.

Cons:

The out of the box integration with our internal CRM is missing and requires some extra budget. Unfortunately, the company can’t afford it at the moment and it takes some extra effort to put the data into the CRM system.

Tanya
HR Lead in India
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Dark horse in the making - a very competitive offering with tons of useful features!

Pros:

I think their Chrome extension is a gamechanger, have not seen similar features in most other ATS in the same and (sometimes even higher) price range. The integration of this extension with Linkedin recruiter messaging to track candidate information saves a lot of time for HR sourcers. Also, seems to be quite fast in loading and also user-friendly. Neat UI/UX design, along with a growing list of integrations from tech testing to email, web scraping (GDPR compliant) and chat.

Cons:

I would prefer to have a single-window view for every hiring manager or interviewer to save their time, since they might get tagged by multiple recruiters across job postings for different candidate profiles. But overall, it is a pretty good tool to use