15 years helping Australian businesses

About LogMeOnce

LogMeOnce Password Management & IAM software helps to effectively protect and manage passwords for teams, businesses, and enterprises.

Learn more about LogMeOnce

Pros:

Fills in information very fast----Very Accurate---A Ton of features--FANTASTIC SUPPORT TEAM.

Cons:

If I mistype my login, it rejects my entry rather than asking me to retry.

LogMeOnce ratings

4.6
4.7
4.6
4.8

8.8/10

LogMeOnce has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 130 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used LogMeOnce before?

Cassandra
Cassandra
Owner in US
Graphic Design, Self Employed

LogMeOnce = Awesome secure password storage

Pros:

Great secure password and data storage with awesome levels of security and organization.

Cons:

There isn't a part of this service that I dislike.

Joan
Senior Mapping Specialist in Estonia
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

LogMeOnce - simple to use, but very powerful password manager.

Comments: Generally I am happy with LogMeOnce. I downloaded it for one main thing - to have one master password that manages all other passwords that are complex and secure. Nowadays you can't have the simple passwords anymore, so having a great way to store strong passwords without actually remembering them is essential.

Pros:

LogMeOnce is an easy to use password manager. That is what I mainly use it for. It does exactly that - enter the main password once per browser session and you have instant access to all your saved passwords that are automatically filled once you navigate to certain web address. My favorite feature is the autofill of passwords for sure. Makes the whole logging in to sites such a seamless process. Also no need to remember and reuse weak passwords. I can sleep well at night knowing that all my passwords are strong and kept safe.

Cons:

Sometimes it is a tad annoying that logging in from different devices makes you log off from all other devices. E.g from home pc and work pc. I understand it is good for extra safety, but still sometimes I wonder if it is really needed. Sometimes it fills in wrong things with wrong saved password and too quickly logs in and some sites to not accept that and actually fail logging in.

Jerimy
None in US
Accounting, Self Employed

Password Manager

Comments: Overall I'm satisfied with LogMeOnce as a free Password manager, but the UI could use some attention.

Pros:

I appreciate being able to use my password across multiple devices. Auto-fill and the Password generator are quite handy.

Cons:

The web UI is very cluttered. Several parts of the UI aren't working correctly. For example on my tablet when I'm in horizontal mode all the numbers for my pin aren't accessible.

Education Management, 201–500 Employees

My favorite password manager

Comments: I really like this service and am extremely happy with the ability to use it on multiple platforms.

Pros:

Everything. I like the fact that if someone tries to login into my account, I get a notification even if it is me who has entered the password incorrectly. I like the way the system keeps track of the security level of the passwords. I like the suggested password and immediate storage for login.

Cons:

The only issue that I have ever had is sometimes it doesn’t work right on my apple iPhone when I am trying to add the password. If I switch over to the app to copy the information it works fine.

Andrea
Art Director in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Works great for mobile password management

Pros:

Love the options for accessing (face unlock, pin, or password) on my iPhone. On the app, I love that you can simply copy the password with one tap.

Cons:

The extra tap/click to open up the password manager. I would like it on my homepage.

Engineer/Creator in US
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Password management as a whole.

Comments: So far it has been ok.

Pros:

I liked that it was a pretty seamless transition to move from one password management software to LogMeOnce. It did not take long to transfer all my passwords and the help system was very comprehensive.

Cons:

I don't like the fact it logs you out and having to log back in on a regular basis. There are some sites it prevents you from using LogMeOnce because of your ad blockers. You have to turn the ad blockers off because LogMeOnce free version is ad driven.

Harry
Representative in Canada
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Made the switch

Pros:

I use the free version mostly for passwords. I deal with a lot of websites that require passwords and this is easy to use. I would consider upgrading to the paid version as it is still a good value. Customer support is quick and very supportive. Also get useful emails to help learn the product.

Cons:

At times I have found it a bit glitchy, but those problems resolved themselves.

Daniel
Agent of Customer Success in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

It's good!

Comments: Fantastic. I am using Bitwarden personally, and LogMeOnce for work. They are both great, but I like the UI and feel of LogMeOnce a bit more. Very nice!

Pros:

Simple and effective for storing passwords!

Cons:

Nothing yet, but if I find anything annoying, I'll let you know.

Sanjeev
retired in US
Education Management, Self Employed

Brand new user likes LogMeOnce very much

Comments: So far so good

Pros:

Ease of use especially with Master Password

Cons:

Busy dashboard with too many iconsAndroid version sometimes works and other times does not

Ashley
Accountant in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Easy to use Password Management Platform

Pros:

It was easy to upload my exported passwords from Google and the free version is still very useful

Cons:

No cons yet! Everything has been working really well and keeping my passwords saved and easily accessible.

William
Programme Manager in New Zealand
Civil Engineering, 201–500 Employees

Competent Password Manager

Pros:

The password manager works all the time, everytime.

Cons:

After the password manager the rest of the features are much less developed. Although the bank card module works well it is limited. This module should be flexible enough to store details on all the other cards in the wallet (loyality programmes, membership cards, licenses etc.)Notes just doesn't work for me. I get that leaving it free form makes it flexible, but I find it ends up a mish mash. (I accept if I put in the work to organise the outcome may be different - but I just don't get on the same wavelength as the product)

Colin
Project Executive in US
Construction, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great Password Management Tool!

Pros:

LogMeOnce has been a great app to use. It allows me to use random and secure passwords saved in an easy to retrieve location.

Cons:

At times the copying of an updated password doesn't log correctly, but this is easily fixed through the edit option

Margaret
Consultant in US
Internet, Self Employed

LogMeOnce is great for personal and professional use!

Comments: Remembering passwords is the most difficult thing. I love that it generates hard-to-crack passwords for me.

Pros:

Password management is the most necessary part of this program for me. I like my passwords to be strong and they're too difficult to remember so I remember a single difficult password or use my fingerprint on my cell phone and I'm into any program or website I need to get into.

Cons:

The auto-login feature sometimes triggers websites to check to see if I'm a real person so I have to turn that off for some things.

Prashant
SVP in Canada
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,000+ Employees

Daily User

Pros:

The password encryption is amazing as well as the password less login

Cons:

I have a Samsung phone and despite multiple calls, cannot get the autofill password function to work

Jeff
Pharmacist in US
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

Safe and Secure

Comments: Very good for the cost.

Pros:

Being able to access my passwords across multiple devices.

Cons:

That it does not always save/update my passwords automatically when I change them so you have to be sure to copy them and then go into the app and update the password field manually. I never had that problem with RoboForm.

Sebastiaan
Head of Development in Netherlands
Higher Education, 1,001–5,000 Employees

No memory passwords anymore

Comments: I am a very happy user of the software and told so to friends and colleages. When they chose to use LogmeOnce the immediately switched from their password manager to LogmeOnce

Pros:

Full suite for password management. Security level with two factor is easy to use. Never worry about passwords anymore while you don't even have to see what is generated. Notifications and auto change password for selected websites.

Cons:

Nothing comes to mind. The only thing that is sometimes bugging is the lost session after sleep. On the other hand a nice security feature too......

Dominic
Product Operations Manager in US
E-Learning, 201–500 Employees

Does its job

Comments: Overall, I've gotten the hang of it and it serves me well - especially for no cost. It does require some effort on the part of the user to get adjusted to some of the un-intuitiveness of the experience.

Pros:

- I appreciate that I can use the service for free- Ultimately, it does what I need it to do (stores and applies my passwords)

Cons:

- It's complicated enough that I don't recommend it to my parents (the ones in need of password management the most), because it would be far too difficult to set up, maintain, and troubleshoot with them- The UI of the app is a bit confusing

Brian
Owner in US
Photography, Self Employed

Great app

Comments: I've been very happy with LogMeOnce over the years.

Pros:

Central location to store and retrieve passwords using only one password to access.

Cons:

No cons that I can think of. I have been very happy with this app.

Angelika
Software administrator in Spain
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Good to have 100% recommend

Pros:

Generator of passwords, possibility to have acceses to passes on different devices and have control about it. That I can enter to pc's app using my phone finger sensor

Cons:

Little bit harder to use in mobile phone. It is needed to copy passwords instead of just pick from the offered list or window to log in to app

Greta
Administrative coordinator in US
Utilities, 10,000+ Employees

Can't imagine working with out it!

Comments: Having a million different passwords is unrealistic and LogMeOnce has been a lifesaver!

Pros:

I love having my passwords encrypted and protected. Even if there is a data breach, it's still protected through encryption. I also love having the ability to generate a strong password and having it automatically save in the database.

Cons:

I use the free version so I don't have access to make notes, but being able to track the answers to your security questions would be nice.

Kenneth
none in US
Automotive, Self Employed

Mt Review

Comments: A few passwords aren't remembered when logging in. Doesn't always update passwords when I ask it to. But, it's free!

Pros:

Works very well to remember passwords, which is what I use it for.

Cons:

A few sites are not password remembered. Doesn't always update passwords when you ask it to.

Anita
Software developer in India
Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

One of the best app i have used.

Comments: It was Amazing to use LogMeOnce

Pros:

Security and Authentication. It's always amazing to use LogMeOnce as it provide one package with multiple secure feature.

Cons:

Most of all feature of Logmeonce are great. There is nothing which i dislike about it.

Brett
Solution Engineer in US
Pharmaceuticals, Self Employed

Personal Usage

Comments: Very happy with the LogMeOnce product. I even have other comparable options I could switch to as part of other “paid for” security products but I won’t unless I have to

Pros:

Great way to organize your accounts and credentials. The encryption keeps your information private and safe and in one place. Can access via web or mobile app.

Cons:

There are limitations with the free version that prevent doing things (expected) like adding notes.

Sung
Minister in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

great product

Comments: It has been easy to use and user interface is very intuitive. I like the fact that it is not hard to figure out how to use.

Pros:

I use the password manager frequently. I like the fact that once I install on my laptop, phone and ipad they are all integrated. So that I don't have to hunt around for the password. It is very easy to use and very intuitive.

Cons:

nothing, everything works to my satisfaction

Aimen
Aimen
Senior Analyst in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Great Password Storage and Generator application

Comments: Overall, very good platform and has helped me multiple times

Pros:

Without a doubt, it is one of the best password storage/generator sites I have come across and it can be used quite easily, and for the price it's quite unbeatable

Cons:

Sometimes, the pop ups can be annoying if I already have the passwords autosaved in Chrome