Filter by:

• Overall

About ProProfs Help Desk

ProProfs Help Desk is the ultimate customer support tool that enables companies to resolve their issues instantly.

Learn more about ProProfs Help Desk

Harshad D.
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2020

"Awesome Gmail Like Interface!"

Comments: It has been great for the past 7 months. It’s a lot easier for my team to provide support to customers and never miss out on a single sales or support opportunity. Kudos to the ProProfs team for creating an awesome support tool!

Pros: We like how the interface of this help desk software works. We have previously used a few help desk systems. They were nice. But this one feels even lighter on the pocket. It didn’t cost us much. And the best part is, the interface is fast, so it helps my agents answer customer support emails faster.

Cons: The product is great overall. But here is a suggestion for the team. How about adding integrations to social media platforms. It will help us a lot to avoid the separate time we spend on checking our social media accounts separately to check customer requests or complaints.

by ProProfs on 27/03/2020

• Reviewed on 24/03/2020
Curt P.
Primary/Secondary Education, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2020

"Really Like the Child Tickets Feature"

Comments: Really love the product. It has helped us track our agent productivity way better than any other tool. Would highly recommend people to give ProProfs Help Desk a shot!

Pros: What really did put me into action to invest in a product like ProProfs Help Desk is the Child Ticket feature. Really this feature is amazing. The tickets we get can be assigned to the internal teams till the time the issue gets resolved. They can reply back on their child tickets and the same reply my agents can send to the customer across. And the best part is, this feature has its own reports section. All the more reason for us to like the product. Now we know which team delayed the request and why did that happen in the first place.

Cons: This is a tough question. I feel that someone who needs the tool for greater use can identify this better. So far our experience has been nothing less than delightful.

by ProProfs on 22/06/2020

Thank You for sharing your views on ProProfs Help Desk.

• Reviewed on 12/06/2020
Van W.
IT Executive
Primary/Secondary Education, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/03/2020

"This tool makes customer support delightful!"

Comments: Amazing customer support . Great UI with Easy to use feature.

Pros: Everything about this tool is awesome. The UI is great, the features are exactly what a company needs to offer excellent customer support, and the best part is - it’s worth the price. Personally, I love how easy it made customer support for me and my team. We all can collaborate and resolve customer tickets in less time than before. It's great!

Cons: I think a little more features in the reporting feature is needed. I can see what my agents are upto, but I would also like to get a detailed insight into how tickets were handled in the back end. Right now, I have a brief idea as to what is going on, but I can't find the root cause.

by ProProfs on 27/03/2020

• Reviewed on 25/03/2020
Donnie H.
Assistant Director
Education Management, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2020

"Simple & Fast - Two Words That Make this Software Perfect!"

Comments: My overall experience with the tool has been great so far and I would recommend the product to all who are looking for both small and enterprise use.

Pros: The tool is so simple to use and at the same time, it is fast. That means we’ve got the perfect combination in place and that too at pocket-friendly rates. My team especially is a huge fan of the notes feature. It allows them to leave notes for one another and keep others updated about the progress of the support request and how to deal with the customer.

Cons: Nothing so far. It fits my needs and the expectations of my support team members. Everything looks good

by ProProfs on 05/05/2020

• Reviewed on 27/04/2020
Ms. beth F.
Academic Dean
E-Learning, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2020

"Amazing help desk software!"

Comments: just want to say . it's Perfect Help Desk software!

Pros: I loved how user-friendly this software is. I can manage all my customer tickets easily using a shared inbox. At first, I thought a shared inbox would be really confusing, but after using ProProfs Help Desk, I was proved wrong! It is so easy and I can organize, prioritize my tickets to resolve them instantly. Great tool!

Cons: What i would love to see in the future versions is social media integration. I can manage all my channels but not social media and this makes it a little difficult to cater to customer requests received from social media.

by ProProfs on 20/03/2020