• Overall

About GoBrunch

GoBrunch is a versatile Webinar and Meeting platform with a unique interface that drives positive engagement among your participants.

Learn more about GoBrunch

Sri R.
Lecturer
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/06/2021

"Love its beautiful layouts, breakout rooms and its Global Educator Community"

Comments: I have been using GoBrunch for teachings and meetings and am very satisfied with its features and supports. Happy to recommend it to others.

Pros: I love how GoBrunch provides us with classroom or meeting room-like environments, both through its auditoriums and its smaller room meetings. Its beautiful layouts and features (such as circle cams) facilitate fun and happy teaching and learning experiences for me and my students. I also like the breakout rooms and use them frequently to encourage active and engaging discussion sessions. In addition, GoBrunch provides genuine supports through its Global Educator Community and its regular Brunchmeetings. During the sessions, we can learn not only about the GoBrunch platform but also how to be better educators, trainers, and facilitators.

Cons: GoBrunch is always proactive in accomodating feedbacks from its users and responding very fast to users' needs. So, no complaint so far.

Thank you very much Sri.

• Reviewed on 08/06/2021
Ana B.
Human Resources, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2020

"I didn't understand that question"

Comments: I liked it because the microphones have to release for the participant to talk (it's good that there's no noise), movie theater (I liked it). Congratulations

Pros: I liked the format of the room and no noise

Cons: I liked the way the meeting happens and how people enter the room

Marco antonio P.
Professor
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2020

"An excellent alternative to Zoom, Teams, Meet and others!"

Comments: Nice and interesting! Easy and powerfull. I really loved it!

Pros: This is a very well designed software, it's really cool to look to the screen! It looks like a meeting room and/or a real classrom, where people can "sit" on their desks and participate on the meet/class.
It's very easy and intuitive to use, and it has fell but very good tools for the lecturer or the meeting administrator.

Cons: Nothing. Everyting that I tried worked very well!
I think they're still developing the software, and maybe new tools will be soon available.

by GoBrunch on 14/05/2020

We're glad that you're enjoying GoBrunch with your students, Marco. Cheers.

• Reviewed on 13/05/2020
Akul A.
Student
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2020

"School Event on GoBrunch"

Comments: My experience with GoBrunch was excellent. No major complaints or issues. Highly recommend!

Pros: I liked the fact that it was free for 400+ guests and there is no time limit. It was very easy to learn and use. I liked the fact that you can be at two places at once (using tabs). For example, you can be in a session as well as in the lounge. GoBrunch is very good for interacting between speaker/ presenter and audience.

Cons: I think it would be better to have multiple admins with the 'Broadcast' feature. This can reduce anxiety for some who do not want their event to be terrible or not bumpy. It gives a backup option in case something goes wrong on someone's end. This can also help divide the 'workers' for the event and the guests. Guests can have certain features/ buttons such as a 'hand raising' button. This button can help queue for Q&A. For the "workers' there can be a separate chat box or something that they can use to communicate throughout the event.

Alternatives Considered: Streamyard, Zoom Meetings and Hopin

Reasons for Switching to GoBrunch: GoBrunch is free and can accommodate over 400 guests with no time limit. It was very easy to learn and use.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2020
Sanjeep L.
Quality Assurance and Frontend Developer
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/05/2021

"My experience of GoBrunch"

Comments: I am regular user of GoBrunch and I can take class for 100+ student at the same time. I would like to recommend GoBrunch for easy and simple webinar

Pros: GoBrunch is one the best platform for webinar. Some pros of GoBrunch are mentioned below:
- Easy and Simple
- No install/download
- 400+ users can join
- Speaker/presenter is shown top

Cons: However the software is good, still there are some rooms to be improve. It would have been better if mentioned below points are updated:
- Little bit confusing GUI
- Slow perform on slow internet
- It would be better if some features are add, other wise I have found GoBrunch is better platform for meeting, teaching and other webinar for many users.

by GoBrunch on 08/06/2021

Thank you for the feedback. We're already working to improve the parts that you mentioned. Please keep us updated about your experience. It's a pleasure to have you in our community. Cheers.

• Reviewed on 25/05/2021
David D.
General Manager

"Go Brunch user"

Comments: It was great when performing business meetings, trainings or only in a chat

Pros: Easy and simple to use, trustful when sharing data, friendly when conducting a web meeting or training

Cons: It could works on all types of mobiles .

Stella maris B.
ESL Teacher
Education Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 23/06/2021

"GoBrunch our established remote learning meeting place for classes and PD"

Comments: I am satisfied with GoBrunch features and functionality. I do not always choose the conferencing platform because I am invited to be part of events organized by other people but as as an ESL Teacher I keep a customized classroom students join for regular classes or whenever they need to contact me. I have also found that GoBrunch training sessions and certification options have opened channels of global interaction, content curation and inspiring experiences in community of practice not belonging to the same profession.

Pros: GoBrunch is user-friendly, flexible, customizable, accessible and in continuous development. It allows all stages and segments of flipped learning and PD with ample possibilities to develop 21st Century Skills.

Cons: It supports more than the basics . VR, AI, AR and QR codes would be great features to add in the future.

by GoBrunch on 25/06/2021

Hi Stella. Thank you very much for your words. We're glad that we've been useful for the community.

Deepika N.
Training Producer
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2021

"Professional and User Friendly"

Comments: My overall experience with GoBrunch - I simply love it because its professional and at the same time friendly for us to use and it is helping our business very well

Pros: The Broadcast feature is the easiest and helpful as it does not require the host to stay online to broadcast it and even if we face issues with electricity or internet stability issues the session is not disturbed.
The UI is amazing and looks very interesting by giving a classroom experience or as if we would sit in a conference room during office meetings.
GoBrunch allows us to use various file formats which makes it easy for uploading and downloading it, also if you miss downloading it in a Real-time session we can go back and download it at ease

Cons: I am loving all the new features being added however I would love it if we are able to use everybody's camera at the same time.
The mobile phone browser experience is a little difficult as the screen is small and since it is convenient for people to login on phone they also prefer to use it and I wish GoBrunch made this experience easier too

• Reviewed on 28/06/2021
Stefan S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2021

"Good and helpful"

Pros: Easy to use and free. Even upgrade isn't expensive.

Cons: No cons found for the moment that I could write here.

by GoBrunch on 16/02/2021

Thank you Stefan. Appreciate your words.

• Reviewed on 11/02/2021
Kyanij M.
Software Engineer
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2021

"Best webinar platform ever"

Comments: I'm lucky that I figure out this app which is fantastic and works best for me. This is what I want.

Pros: This app is great for interaction with the speaker, presenter, and audience. It allows creating a separate group which I find really helpful. Also, it provides a way to raise a hand if someone wants to speak up. Besides that, it provides high-quality audio. Furthermore, it is very easy to use and can be used simultaneously from another device.

Cons: So far I'm satisfied with all the services provided by this app. Hope to get a new feature in the future version.

• Reviewed on 17/01/2021
Jean P.
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

"Happy experience"

Comments: We are very happy with GoBrunch.

Pros: The total of tools and the way the different layouts of the rooms are made. Very creative, intuitive and useful. We know that they are working hard to add even more functionality, which will differentiate GoBrunch further from other applications in the market.

Cons: It's difficult for me to find something which I didn't like.

by GoBrunch on 25/06/2021

Thank you Jean. Looking forward to see you in our next BrunchMeetings.

Rodrigo B.
MBA Professor

"GoBrunch Review"

Comments: N/A

Pros: It is easy and teaching is very convenient.

Cons: It could have a way of writing, as if it were a blackboard.

Marisol T.
University Professor
E-Learning, 201-500 Employees

"GoBrunch Review"

Pros: Is easy to use, really intuitive and you don't have to download or install anything because is browser based, you don't have a time limit even if you are on the free version and you can get to 400 attendees in a webinar.
It is available for many languages, and if you are an educator you can meet educators from other countries and compare your teaching and even interchange experiences.
The technical support is good I haven't encountered issues because they're constantly checking the platform and updating new functions.
My students like this platform because it resembles an actual classroom and they feel like they are on school, they even choose their own seats, they feel comfortable and so do I.

Cons: I haven't found problems within the platform, if that's the case the only issue is my own internet connection that sometimes doesn't work well.

by GoBrunch on 05/10/2020

Thank you Marisol! We're glad your students are enjoying!

Caslav M.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2021

"The Serbian GoBrunch Pioneer"

Comments: Great satisfaction in general... I like the concept, design and functionality... I like the feeling that I witness the development and have a kind of influencing potential regarding the future of the platform.

Pros: Feeling of freedom in its usage... Sense of the real space when you are in the virtual classroom... Possibility of branding the virtual classroom... Fast reconnection when something doesn't work properly due the technical reason... Session recording... BreakOut sessions... Really, really good communication with the technical support... Possibility for the participants of my sessions to participate them – only through a browser, without any obligation to install anything special...

Cons: Relatively confusing sign in procedure – little less optimal for the less experienced users... Lack of possibility to set typical equipment (e.g. mic or camera) in advance, but rather depending on the OS defaults...
Lack of "MIRROR-option" on the video-preview window... Lack of chroma-key background setting in the video-broadcasting.

Alternatives Considered: Zoom Video Webinars

Reasons for Choosing GoBrunch: I couldn't get a simplest info from the ZOOM technical support in some fair time (not closely)... Their plans were too rigid and I couldn't really choose what would have suited my needs best – since I couldn't get any real feedback from their technical support. I didn't like design and didn't like the fact that each user should install their software to attend any of my session. Visual presentation of the audience was really confusing and random; I couldn't choose who can I see as the participants of priority...

Switched From: Zoom Video Webinars and Zoom Meetings

Reasons for Switching to GoBrunch: Drastically better communication with their sales team and technical support and possibility to get a personally defined using plan – even integration with our own software platform. Intuitiveness in using the GoBrunch Platform and in communication with GoBrunch representatives.

by GoBrunch on 08/06/2021

Thank you, Caslav for the insightful feedback. We're looking forward to improve all the points you've mentioned.

• Reviewed on 07/06/2021
Mauricio M.
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2020

"A new way of"

Pros: Very easy to setup, full featured and free.

Cons: Needs more statistics and connectivity to other apps via API

by GoBrunch on 17/01/2020

Thank you, Mauricio. Your requests are on our roadmap. Cheers!

• Reviewed on 16/01/2020
Violeta P.
EL Teacher

"Supporting"

Comments: Pleased

Pros: Simple and attractive
The kids like it a lot

Cons: The pdf format and presentations froze several times
Other things are ok

by GoBrunch on 05/10/2020

Hi Violeta. We recently fixed the issue you described. Thank you for letting us know. Cheers.

Aya E.
Head

"Highly Recommended Website"

Pros: The user-friendly interface. And the enjoyable user experience.

Cons: There were some bugs when I was hosting an event, however after reporting them to the site managers they did their best to overcome them as soon as possible.

by GoBrunch on 25/06/2021

Thank you for the review.

Elena T.
Teacher
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 03/07/2021

"Teaching with GoBrunch"

Comments: I think the platform is easy to use (even intuitively), and I recommend it for online teaching.

Pros: For me, the most impactful features are as follows:
Two-way audio and video
Screen sharing
File sharing
Breakout rooms
Recording

Cons: It would be good to have a whiteboard available here, even though you can use some external ones such as Jamboard, Miro, etc.

by GoBrunch on 05/07/2021

Thank you Elena. Appreciate your review.

• Reviewed on 03/07/2021
Valêncio G.
CSO - Chief Sales Officer
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2020

"Video conference now is peace of cake!"

Comments: I've been using gobrunch over the past year to teach and interact with the team and class, it has played its role very well. Needs performance improvements, the rest works well!

Pros: Simple, functional and friendly interface. You don't need to pay, which contributes a lot today.

Cons: It needs better performance, some functional improvements like example, sending documents and opening online, with presentation presented.

William J.
Executive Office, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2020

"GoBrunch is the next gen of webinar platforms"

Comments: I have delivered very successful sessions with the platform! It's certainly one of the best webinar systems out there for all sorts of professional activities.

Pros: GoBrunch is a very flexible webinar platform... it's easy to use and has a ton of cool features. It was designed to deliver high-quality webinars. It can really make a difference in engaging audiences.

Cons: While the platform is intuitive, users may need a couple of sessions to get used to GoBrunch.

by GoBrunch on 20/01/2020

Appreciate the feedback, William!

Daniela T.
Market Research, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2020

"My clients really like it! Great experience. My favorite web teaching platform"

Pros: Very user friendly, easy and intuitive to use, quick to register new users, very well designated software with innovation and creativity simulating a real classroom. Very nice! Recording is available after classes; good sound during the classes interacting with clients and while watching the video recordings.

Cons: Chat commands.
I´m looking forward to seeing new features such as uploads other courses to the platform. This is my favorite web teaching platform.

Alternatives Considered: Zoom Video Webinars and Eventials

Reasons for Switching to GoBrunch: Very good design, free, user friendly, communication.

Thank you Daniela.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2020
Alvacir S.
CIO

"Student Experience Understanding"

Comments: It´s overall a good experience with a good room for improvement.

Pros: It´s realy easy to use with a good sound and video streaming.
The concept of a classroom and the possibility to create work groups on different rooms really helps.

Cons: GoBrunch needs to go outside the browser borders. I know that the architecture goal is a zero-client install but it is very usual that the student has 1 or 2 additional monitors so the capability to move dialog-boxes, classroom or other parts to different monitors must be considered.

by GoBrunch on 20/01/2020

Thank you for the insights, Alvacir.

Frank P.
Lead Pastor
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2020

"The Only Webinar Software You Need!"

Comments: I produce four webinars each week as well as three meetings all using the Go Brunch platform. I find it very easy to use, stable and as interactive as I want to make it. The software incorporates multiple speakers, desktop sharing, as well as Power Point or Keynote uploads. I can have completely interactive meetings as small as ten or webinars with scores of attenders. All registrants names and emails are compiled for future notification.

Pros: I like the fact that I can control the microphones and cameras of all webinar attenders allowing input by other speakers. The text box allows those with limited camera access to communicate as well. I can have completely interactive meetings as small as ten or webinars with scores of attenders. All registrants names and emails are compiled for future notification. The support is almost immediate and very friendly as well as helpful.

Cons: I am satisfied with the software as it is.

by GoBrunch on 16/09/2020

Thank you very much Frank. Appreciate your words and we'll keep working hard to provide the best experience for you and your attendees.

• Reviewed on 10/09/2020
Christiane D.
Entrepreneur
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2021

"Easy to use to improve business strategies and communication"

Comments: The first time I used Go brunch I loved the design of the room and the avatars. I still like to play with the reactions and move seats during some sections. It is fun to start conversations or to show my mood in meetings doing this. Now I use this to promote my business with free masterclasses, I ve never received complains about the platform, it is the opposite. Every time people say thanks because they discovered Gobrunch, ask how to use, and sometimes reply saying they have used it for their own businesses as well.

Pros: Go Brunch has a very friendly and warm design, this helps to build proximity with colleagues and with leads and prospects. It helps us build our own branding with is to offer customized solutions.
the second thing I like most is the no need to install any software to use. This is very helpful when you work with a team and clientes in different geographic locations and with limited resources.

Cons: Sometimes due to technical difficulties there is a delay in delivering the recorded section. I use the free version, so I understand completely. And it is valid to point that I've always got the file it was never lost or erased. Congratulations for that!

by GoBrunch on 25/06/2021

Hi Chris. Thanks for the insightful review. We have improved our recording system and should be faster to get the final file by now. Cheers.

Gihan N.
IT Officer
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/06/2021

"Do Meetings with GoBranch"

Comments: Overall experience is very good with GoBranch. this is a very good software if you are looking for hassle free meetings.

Pros: There are no any most like features, all the features are very helpful for me, like recording / screen sharing / presenting and book meetings, all works very good

Cons: nothing to tell, this is a very good product, but some times it's disconnection automatically any blocking by my firewall (KASPERSKEY), hope that was faults positive.

• Reviewed on 04/06/2021