Use Pluralsight for All Tech Skill Needs

Josh S.
IT Education Program Manager
Financial Services, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We have 1300+ technologists with a plethora of skill needs. Pluralsight offers top tier content and interactive exercises delivered by industry-leading instructors.

Pros: Pluralsight has a vast, amazing library of content. Whatever your IT needs are, you'll find high-quality content.

Cons: I'd like Pluralsight to be my silver bullet. I want content on soft skills in the same source to make my life easier.

Awesome online training

Jason S.
Sr. LAN Administrator
Automotive, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I hope my employer continues to allow us to purchase it each year, it is a value added tool that we use constantly.

Pros: I can access it anywhere and download trainings while I am out of cell or wireless range.

Cons: The library can sometimes get overwhelming and dialing in what I want to see sometimes I miss new videos or other videos that might benefit me.

Invaluable Tool

Mark A.
Software Manager
Biotechnology, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: In a constantly changing technology landscape, this is a great tool to keep up. You can get the big picture or go in depth on just about any software technology.

Cons: There is so much content, sometimes it can be hard to narrow down what you're looking for, but Pluralsight has been doing an excellent job to help curate the content.

Great Tool for Training

Graham F.
Help Desk Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Ease of navigation and the quality of the courses if great. It is a valuable tool for helping to train staff or letting them grow their knowledge in technical areas of interest.

Cons: More Google management courses or healthcare IT related courses would be appreciated.

Bring the training at your home. It is very affordable

Reviewed on 01/11/2019
Frans V.
BI Developer
Computer Software, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: For the price of an half day of class room training, you get access to a whole breadth of IT related trainings. Some of them are really great.

Pros: Many subjects available. Can watch video's whenever I like

Cons: Lots of high level overview trainings (e.g. on Azure Data Platform). I find it hard to find more focused, concrete trainings

Pluralsight keeps your current

Dave C.
Director of Application Development
Insurance, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I use it to get information and learn topics on my time if and when I want to learn them. It is very flexible and remembers where you left off so you can pick up again. So that is very convenient when you dont have a lot of time to sit and learn a topic. You can continuously learn at your own pace.

Pros: The wide variety of course and the detailed information contained within each course

Cons: I dont have anything that I like least about the software.

Tons of high quality courses on all kinds of subjects.

Reviewed on 05/12/2019
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I was hooked in with the free weekend of Pluralsight. I completed a course over the weekend and got a lot out of it. When they offered a massive discount for their Black Friday sale I couldn't pass it up. I'm currently taking my 3rd course.

Pros: The ability to track my progress and download the courses onto my iPad when I'm on the road is a great feature. The coder evaluations are a nice touch.

Cons: Some of the courses available seem to be a bit outdated. There's plenty of great content, but you really have to do some due diligence to make sure you're learning the latest technology especially with the web development courses.

Great learning and sel improvement tool for programmers

Reviewed on 27/08/2019
Sebastien E.
Lead Analyst Programmer
Research, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great experience, courses are very thorough and comprehensive and easy to follow.

Pros: Great selection of topics, better structure for learning languages and computer science oriented tools than linkedin learning for example

Cons: I can't think of anything yet that I did not like with Pluralsight, maybe the search feature could be a little more user friendly?

Great tool for development shops

Eddie W.
Government Administration, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Breath of offerings. Quality of offerings. Self assessment tests. Learning paths.

Cons: None that I can think of. It has been a good product for us. Would be even better if it's free.