15 years helping Australian businesses

About PosterMyWall

PosterMyWall is an easy-to-use, template-driven DIY graphic design app. Anyone can design like a pro on PosterMyWall.

Learn more about PosterMyWall

Pros:

This software is super easy to use and has helped me offer more design options to my customers.

Cons:

I haven't yet come across anything I don't like, although the app is a little hard to use.

PosterMyWall ratings

4.7
4.5
4.6
4.6

9.2/10

PosterMyWall has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 172 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used PosterMyWall before?

Marketing Manager in US
Veterinary, 11–50 Employees

Great addition to our lobby.

Comments: We've gotten many compliments on our display board and the graphics used. The designs definitely help it stand out in our lobby.

Pros:

The templates are excellent quality and professional looking.

Cons:

Sometimes searching for a particular theme template can be cumbersome.

Prajakta
Madhav Graphics in India
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Marvelous Poster

5.0 last month New

Comments: I like Poster my wall 100% .in daily basis i am using though i am good graphics maker i am using to make perfect designs,banner advertisement this Poster my Wall..i saved lots of design in my stuff by using this app in mobile as well as in laptop website..there is no need to download in laptop.Direct website access can provide us full of availability to create our innovative ideas. THANKS A LOT *POSTERS MYWALL*

Pros:

Too much flexible ,variety of option giving to innovate our ideas for grachics designers.Time to time updated themes and profitable changes in software..We can use in Laptop,PC as well as in mobile phones easily.it makes our job successful and worthy.Yhanks z lot Poster my Wall.

Cons:

In unpaid version Postermy wall dose not give background cutting option..and also not providing watermark less video.Watermafk is coming upside only which cant hide. And readymde tdxt effect varistions also limited.

Andrew
Andrew
Company Director in UK
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Disapointing results, but I gave it a go.

Comments: Unfortunately I recieved a lot of negative feedback about my poster campaign.

Pros:

Personally, I thought it was easy to use and thought it would be effective.

Cons:

I tried to use youtube to host my video poster so I could use the embedded code on my website. Unfortunately, when the video ended, it directed my clients to watch other videos and provided links to my compeditors. Trying to get the embedded code from other online html editors proved fruitless.

Ansh
Ansh
Operations Specialist in India
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

The best animation and poster designing platform

Comments: The platform is great it has helped us to create a bridge with our digital audiences and followers. Now we are able to deal with a larger bunch of people just by little creative mind and features of postermywall.

Pros:

The drag and drop option available in the platform makes the whole process very easy and smooth. Postermywall has a user-friendly interface which helps you to create great animations and designs. Now I can post different types of business ads and offer posters made by postermywall on our digital platform which has resulted in increasing our over all customer engagement.

Cons:

Although there are lots of templates but for some domains, you won't get the perfect template to work on it and it has few image editing options which is not sufficient sometimes. The app version of the platform is worse it doesn't work properly and crashes by itself. You may need to take help of other platform if you need some premium-level design.

THOMAS
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

The Best most Simple Graphic & Motion Design Program on the market

Comments: Poster My Wall has been a game changer for all of my graphic designs needs.

Pros:

Ease of use, lots of variety, endless templates and design ideas.

Cons:

Limited amount of custom fonts available.

Erica
Pub in US
Religious Institutions, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use, even for a beginner like myself

Comments: A friend recommended it to me and. I’m so thankful she did! I like it very much!

Pros:

Ease of use, many templates, photo, audio, music and video options to choose from, or create your own, and a good price

Cons:

Every time I save, I have to go back to My Stuff to retrieve my project to continue editing.

Yusuph
Administrator in Tanzania
Building Materials, 2–10 Employees

Yusuph PosterMyWall

Pros:

I like it because it is easy to use, it's not complicated and do not need a lot of graphic designing knowledge to use.

Cons:

Needs a very stable internet to open and load files and features.

Debbie
Regional Vice President in US
Real Estate, 51–200 Employees

Great quick way to create art by using templates.

Comments: I've used the product for many years for nonprofit work, property management events and personal events. Overall, it is a quick way to create a flyer.

Pros:

Easy to start with template ideas of similar nature. This also provides graphics that are not uploadable.

Cons:

Lack of flexibility in spacing and layering art. In word for example: can add art behind, in front of or around text.

Randolph
Creator in US
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

Good Product with room to grow in it's core functionality

Comments: My experience with PosterMyWall has been positive and I have recommended it to several colleagues over the past couple of years.

Pros:

The templates and user interface make it easy to create great designs quickly.

Cons:

The product does not allow Copy & Paste between multiple designs when in edit mode. Copy & Paste is the most basic functionality of an authoring & publishing tool. I understand that this is difficult given browser functionality when moving things between browser tabs. But, there is a very simple solution that could be implemented with about 10 days (80 hours) of development time. Contact me if you are interested in the requirements for a Copy & Paste feature.

Rachelle Anne
Data Process Support in Philippines
Public Relations & Communications, 51–200 Employees

PosterMyWall Review

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

User-friendly and there are lots of designs and templates to choose from.

Cons:

I had a hard time customizing my design to achieve my own idea.

Brenda
Graphic Design Chairperson in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Church Marketing Design

Comments: My organization loves the designs created with this application

Pros:

Partnership with Pixabay Background removal!!

Cons:

Unable to copy/ paste an image only from one design to another

Owner/Manager in US
Sports, 11–50 Employees

PosterMyWall - for ease, convenience, and professional posts and documents

Comments: PosterMyWall has made my social media posting, my digital posting and my printing to post beyond simple. I do not feel that I need to hire someone to do this for me, whereas before using this product, I felt that my creations just weren't at the level I wanted them to be at. It has definitely raised the quality of our posting, and therefore raised the perception of our business to match what the quality of our business product is.

Pros:

The ease with which I can create anything - in a variety of sizes - is incredible. It no longer needs to be a 'forever project'. It's quick and with the templates provided, there are always ideas there to spur on the imagination.

Cons:

I would love to be able to change the size of a creation and have all the pieces of it be proportional. I often need to do a social media post, a website page, a poster and a flyer that I would like to be nearly the same. But, when it's resized, not all the parts resize, and so everything has to be manually moved around and resized.

Ngong
Graphic Design in US
Graphic Design, 2–10 Employees

Very good app for quick graphic images

Comments: Excellent. The interface is user friendly and everything is made easy with the drag and drop tool. More free templates helped me achieved graphics more faster

Pros:

It's easy interface allows even those with no graphic design experience to create attractive designs with another good advantage of the app is the large variety of templates available, which can be without difficulty custom-made to meet your particular needs. Additionally, the app's intuitive drag-and-drop feature makes it simple to add images, text, and different diagram factors to your posters. Another pro is the potential to save and access your designs from any device, making it a awesome tool for on-the-go sketch work.

Cons:

Haven't really gotten any major disadvantage

Thomas
Director of Operations in US
Restaurants, 51–200 Employees

Poster my wall review

Pros:

The ease and quickness in which i can make a flyer

Cons:

Too many digital options, prefer the still flyer option

Haywood Nicholas

Excellent Software

Comments: I Have Had A Great Experience, So Far!

Pros:

The Ease By Which I Can Produce My Work.

Cons:

The Price Is A Touch High, But Overall A Great Product.

Tina
Assistant to the President & Assistant to the Director of Marketing in US
Real Estate, 51–200 Employees

Great service to use on a daily basis!

Comments: Great! Awesome! Extraordinary! Would definitely recommend!!

Pros:

There are so many features that are available to make any type of digital or physical print. The program is also very user friendly.

Cons:

Everything has been great so far! The only minor thing I would mention is that it would be nice to have a "fill" option to use on graphics.

Jason
Student in Jamaica
Design, Self Employed

"PosterMyWall Pros and Cons"

Comments: Overall, my experience with using PosterMyWall has been excellent. It always gets the job done and allows the clients to be satisfied.

Pros:

The app is very user-friendly. It has a wide variety of templates that complements many different events and functions. It allows the designer to easily create or edit templates. The tools that are provided are very useful for photo editing such as the transparent tool, edge effect, cropping, filters, and so on. It allows one to easily let their design imagination come alive. It also allows one to upload their own photo while you still have access to their wide variety of stock photos, shapes, and clip arts. PosterMyWall is a powerful design application.

Cons:

There are clearly a lot more pros than cons but some things I believe that could be adjusted within this app are; The cost for high-quality design and the availability of more icons that can be used for logo making.

Erwin
Systems Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

Its a great program

Comments: I give it a 10 out of 10. When I need support, its there. Only issue is a want and that's to create storage files

Pros:

The samples, templates and quality of photo choices are great

Cons:

I wish it would let me create files to store things instead of one long page of art

Shana
Ministry leader in US

Excellent website!

Comments: Excellent website and customer service

Pros:

I love the simplicity of making great designs.

Cons:

I have nothing to complain about. I enjoy this site.

Pinkie
Office Manager in US

LavernMc

Comments: Overall, I love Poster My Wall. I recommend it to everyone looking for this type of program.

Pros:

* The templates. *Ease of editing the templates. *Time - it doesn't take hours to originate and edit. *Collaboration feature. *Ease of sending directly to a professional printing company

Cons:

This is not a big problem, but I would like to be able to copy and paste from other programs.

Natalie
Instructor in UK
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Best POS site out there

Pros:

I love how easy this site is to use. It’s got a great layout and range of pre-made templates to make jobs quick and easy

Cons:

Could do with working better on a mobile. That’s my only struggle.

Gari
Manager in US
Sports, 11–50 Employees

Poster my wall is easy to use and easy on the wallet

Comments: Easy to use .

Pros:

The menu add on works great . It allows me to keep information together and organized

Cons:

Would like for the poster to be more dimensional but I'm sure it's me .

Marie
Admin in US
Religious Institutions, 2–10 Employees

Great way to get professional design w/o being a professional

Comments: Easy to use. Not everyone is a graphic designer but Postermywall helps those of us who want pro look without having to hire someone one.

Pros:

Great way to get professional design w/o being a professional. Lots of templates to choose from it is easy update with your info.

Cons:

One thing I don’t care too much for is the cost to have the product logo removed from finished products. It would be great to possibly pay one flat fee and to remove logo for the year?

Jakita
Civic & Social Organization, 11–50 Employees

Great product to create beautiful designs

Comments: A great experience overall and I highly recommend.

Pros:

PosterMyWall is an easy platform to use. Whether you are creating from scratch or need a quick preset design your needs will be met with this program.

Cons:

I wish there were easier ways to select exact colors for designs.

Monica
Coordinator of Religious Education in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Quick, easy and professional

Comments: I have zero experience in designing professional looking fliers or advertisements. I needed something quick, easy and inexpensive. This fit all my needs.

Pros:

I love the variety of theme options to get my project started. Once I have selected a design, it is super easy to customize it. The end result is a very professional looking design. I am amazed at how quickly I can complete a project and how great it looks after!

Cons:

I wish there was a feature to add something from the template that you deleted. For example, if I remove a red box from the template, I cannot easily re-add that to the flier if I changed my mind and actually want to use it.