15 years helping Australian businesses

About Trackabi

Automated time tracking and employee monitoring, leave schedules, reports, invoices, and more. Ideal for small & medium-sized companies

Learn more about Trackabi

Pros:

Cons:

Trackabi sometimes stops recording in the middle of work and needs monitoring.

Trackabi ratings

4.7
4.4
4.5
4.7

8.8/10

Trackabi has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 164 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Trackabi before?

Somnath
Somnath
Digital Marketing Specialist in India

Very Good, I'm Comfortable with Trackabi

5.0 last month New

Comments: Trackabi is the best time tracking software I have used. I have been using it for 8 months, and it runs smoothly on my computer. It has helped me complete my office tasks efficiently with its tracking system. I recommend it to my friends for their use.

Pros:

I like Trackabi's tracking function the most. It is great, accurate, and captures time consistently.

Cons:

I don't have any complaints. But it should fully close when I turn it off.

Md Nahid Hassan
Flutter App Developer in Bangladesh
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Trackabi: An Excellent Time Tracking Tool for Teams

5.0 last month New

Comments: My overall experience with Trackabi has been excellent. The software has significantly improved our time tracking and project management processes. The detailed reports and real-time tracking features are particularly beneficial. The mobile app adds great value by allowing us to manage our tasks and track time on the go.

Pros:

The Clock In / Out feature is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy to log work hours and manage daily schedules. The Online Time Clock offers real-time tracking and is accessible from anywhere, which is perfect for remote work. Project Time Tracking provides detailed insights and comprehensive reports on time spent on each project, aiding in effective time management. The Mobile Access feature allows for seamless time tracking and task management on the go, with a responsive and well-designed app. Timesheet Management simplifies the process of submitting and approving timesheets, with automated reminders that prevent anything from falling through the cracks. Task Management helps organize and prioritize tasks efficiently, showing exactly how much time is spent on each task.

Cons:

There is no cons about trackabi i have seen

Gonçalo
IT Support Technician in Portugal
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Review Trackabi

2.0 last month New

Pros:

Time clock it's nice. Nice to have the possibility to select my leaves.

Cons:

The Time tracking never work as it should. Snapshots it's agressive.

3 weeks ago

It would be great if you could contact our support team regarding your concerns about time tracking. There may be some settings causing the system to not work as you expect. Additionally, we are not sure what you mean by "Snapshots it's aggressive." If you are referring to screenshots, they are enabled by the account owner. If you believe they are being taken too frequently or that you would prefer not to have them at all, please discuss this with your account owner.

Shirley
Director of Operationa in US
Online Media, 2–10 Employees

Lower cost time tracking

4.0 last month New

Comments: Overall happy with the system. It is easy to train others on how to use it. Does it have it issues yes, but for the cost, it is worth it.

Pros:

Initial setup was easy and simple projects of ours are a breeze

Cons:

Time clock doesn't always register an entry. Complex projects that have different billable rates have to be created separately which is a pain to manage. Invoicing doesn't have a billing option to collect payments which makes creating an invoice in Trackabi pointless.

sridhar
Technical Architect in India
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Efficient and User-Friendly

5.0 last month New

Pros:

The app is looking good and easy to navigate, making time tracking straightforward. Features such as project management, time tracking, and reporting, all in one platform. It is Highly beneficial for monitoring project progress and productivity.

Cons:

The app can sometimes send too many notifications, which can be overwhelming. I encountered occasional bugs and glitches that disrupted the user experience. Also Time Track is inconsistent many times. The Timer is not turning off if we didn't turn it off manually. It is running continuously for 96 hrs +

Naveen
QA Analyst in India
Computer & Network Security, 11–50 Employees

Best Tracking Software

4.0 last month New

Pros:

I like the way the user interface is designed for the website and the desktop application. It is easy to maintain the project. I could see my idle timing and user activity timing to improve myself.

Cons:

The timer is not synchronized between the web page and the application at times. When I try to open the application, I don't get redirected to the current day. Also, the timer is not updated from the application when I'm supposed to change it from the web view.

Amanda
CEO in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Great software for budget and time tracking

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall has been good. Customer support is also very responsive.

Pros:

Very user friendly and that I can have a budget for each individual client to track team members.

Cons:

I wish that there was a way to accept payment.

Jatin
SEO Expert in India

Simplifying Project Management and Time Tracking

5.0 last month New

Pros:

User-Friendly Interface: Provide a clean and intuitive interface, making it easy for users to navigate and utilize its features efficiently. Comprehensive Time Tracking: Provides detailed and precise time tracking Easily check your task and time: Trackabi also allows users to view their weekly and monthly hours, providing a clear overview of time spent on various tasks and projects over different periods.

Cons:

Honestly, I did not find any major drawbacks with Trackabi. The app performs exceptionally well in all aspects, from time tracking to project management and reporting.

Mahfuz
Link Builder in Bangladesh

Easy and convenient tool

5.0 last month New

Pros:

The fact that this has a proper tracking system. Also, the auto-stopping feature seems niche.

Cons:

Sometimes the app can show an error to run or if the internet is slow then the app would go blank. I guess these issues need to be addressed by a proper community or forum, which would reduce the confusion. Cause I'm sure there are people like me become dumbfounded when an unknown error occurs.

Design, Self Employed

About Trackabi

5.0 last month New

Comments: Over the past year, Trackabi has really helped me because my work is more efficient

Pros:

I like trackabi about monitoring work more efficiently

Cons:

What I don't like the most is when there are errors in the tracking time which hinders the work

Mark
Owner in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Sime Time Tracking with Powerful Features

Comments: It's been extremely positive. I haven't had any technical problems, but when I have product suggestions and send them to the team, they are quick to respond.

Pros:

It's really simple to use and provides solutions for time tracking on multiple platforms. It always accessible and you know in real-time where projects and billing stand.

Cons:

I don't dislike anything about Trackabi, however there are things I would love to see. Dark mode in the web client portal is one of them. I would also like to see more time tracking process flow features. For example, it would be nice to have status fields and the option to apply status to multiple entries on a single screen. We export time for billing purposes and it would be nice to have a way to make it clearer which time is WIP vs already billed.

Christine
Manager in Indonesia
Computer Games, 11–50 Employees

Complete Productivity Tools with Gamification

Comments: Tracking employee productivity and idle tracking.

Pros:

Gamification! This is the main feature and reason why I purchase Trackabi. So far no app out there that can offer complete features with idle tracking and gamification. If you are a startup or even a huge company you will get more than enough to use Trackabi for your productivity tools.

Cons:

Need more integration, especially for Project Management, if you can add Nifty integration this will be the most perfect productivity tools in the planet.

Eric
Owner in US
Computer Networking, 2–10 Employees

My new time tracker

Comments: Overall I am very happy with the product. Support is very responsive. I had a signup issue, and they resolved it quickly. They do not have a phone support option, but most companies are moving that way as well with ticket-based support system.

Pros:

The software has many features and customizations. Time can be tracked using a desktop app, mobile app, or web browser. Updates are real-time. If I start the timer on my desktop, it immediately shows started on the web. I can start, stop and then continue tracking time on a project. My previous time tracker would create a new entry for every start/stop. There are many other features like insights, leaves, invoicing, etc.

Cons:

No ability to add tags to time entries. Our previous tracker had this ability, and while not a show stopper, it is handy if I want to tag an entry with items like equipment used on a task for additional billing. I plan to submit a request for the feature.

Александр
Александр
PHD Student in Ukraine
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Great time tracker with monitoring of users activity

Comments: To create tasks and control the time spend on them. All this gives and opportunity to build detailed time worked reports and share them with others.

Pros:

The web application is extremely user-friendly and intuitive. There is also a desktop cross-platform version of the system.A functionality to plan vacations, sick-leaves etc. with request-approval feature makes it possible create company leave schedules. Private and team visual dashboards allow users to see personal and team workflows and take actions if necessary. The killer feature of the solution is a desktop app that tracks all the running apps, browsers tabs, parces opened websites. This tracker is paused when there is no activity on the screen or the screen is locked.

Cons:

There is no integration with trello dashboards.

Frank
Owner in US
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Trackabi is a must have for employee/developer time tracking

Comments: It's a must have tool for any business. It's extremely easy to use and having the ability to see logged time per project is very helpful when discussing time spent with a customer.

Pros:

Trackabi is really easy to use. The screenshot feature has come in handy on several occasions where I knew developers were not doing what they said they were doing. Before Trackabi, developers would login and leave their computer and stay clocked in, now it auto logs off if no activity is taking place. Saves us $$$!

Cons:

Screenshots could be better quality. I understand why they are lower quality, space reasons I'm sure, but in my opinion there should be an option to store high resolution versions of the screenshots.

Fridah
Fridah
Senior Account Executive in Romania
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Trackabi is Highly Functional Activities Tracking Platform.

Comments: Helpful multiple project expense management and collecting effective marketing insights through Trackabi its amazing and the data management capability is also effective.

Pros:

The Trackabi expense and the project management capabilities are effective and quite easy to track time and create clean data analytics.Trackabi also helps on effective websites activity tracking and the ability to monitor projects operations and reporting the platform is excellent.

Cons:

Trackabi was easy on first learning and the features are very responsive with zero problem to underline and the performance is good.

Suman
Freelancer in India
Writing & Editing, 11–50 Employees

Time tacker

Comments: It is intuitive software and easy to understand.

Pros:

It helps to record the working hours, easy to manage leaves as we can record our leaves in Trackabi.we can submit the specific hours we worked for particular project.It is good for freelancers.

Cons:

We get issue when some adjustments is needed as we can do after certian days only.

7 months ago

Thank you for your review. You may be not able to edit timesheet data for certain days because of the lock timesheet settings. It's a feature, not a bug. You can manage this in company Settings > Time Tracking.

Rakib hasan
Sales Development in Bangladesh
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

All time tracking tools ever for every industry.

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I found Trackabi to be a straightforward and user-friendly tool for time tracking. It effectively helps in managing tasks and projects efficiently, though it could benefit from more advanced reporting capabilities.

Pros:

I liked Trackabi's intuitive interface and robust time tracking features, which make managing projects and tracking employee hours seamless and efficient.

Cons:

I didn't particularly like that Trackabi lacks advanced reporting features, which are essential for detailed project analysis and insights.

abdul
Cloud Engineer in India
Computer Networking, 11–50 Employees

Very useful and ease of use

Pros:

It tracks the employee's work time easily

Cons:

It's very cool and easy to use and convenience

MD Nahidul Islam
Sales Executive in Bangladesh

Personal opinion

5.0 last month New

Comments: Personally, I appreciate Trackabi because its useful to me in my professional life. I will always be thankful to Trackabi.

Pros:

Time tracking is the best part for me. I much appreciate that

Cons:

I like severals of tasks like project management, time tracking, screenshot

Jeffrey
SEO Specialist in Philippines

A Game-Changing Time Tracking Solution

Comments: Overall, my experience with Trackabi has been highly positive. The software's intuitive interface and seamless functionality make it a valuable tool for managing time, tasks, and productivity. The user-friendly design simplifies setup and navigation, allowing for effortless tracking of billable hours and project progress. While there may be areas for improvement, such as more robust reporting features, Trackabi excels in its core purpose of streamlining time management for freelancers and small businesses. It has become an indispensable part of my workflow, helping me stay organized and focused on achieving my goals efficiently.

Pros:

One of the things I like most about Trackabi is its intuitive interface and ease of use.

Cons:

One aspect that could be improved in Trackabi is the absence of advanced reporting features, which might limit in-depth analysis for some users.

telaprolu
Consultant in India
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

"Ideal Way to Track Your Schedule."

Pros:

Trackabi has helped me track my working hours and my team on different projects helping us plan accordingly. It also tracks leisure time and helps me balance work-life.

Cons:

I've experienced a few issues like crash time and software glitches.

Raphael
owner in Egypt
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

Solid Time-Tracking, hope for perfection

Comments: I hope trackabi makes a few more steps into data protection and giving the users an overall safe feeling when using the app. Some features are needed to run the (desktop) app, when I don´t even use them for tracking.Other than that, software seems solid and easy to use.

Pros:

It´s easy to use, rich functionality, app available

Cons:

When I asked about how data is stored, I didn´t receive an answer! This needs to be more transparentTrackabi forces the user too often to accept certain features, such as GPS tracking. I don´t want to track the GPS of my users, so it´s useless for me and raises eyebrows of my users.Admin interface could be clearer. I always need to switch to the company tab in order to see the stats of my workers.

11 months ago

The data protection is one of the key priorities for us. We do a lot for that. Not revealing details about how the data is stored is one of the ways of keeping it safe. The GPS tracking is why we've developed the mobile application. Many companies need to track delivery couriers, etc. However, you can turn this feature off in your admin web interface (see Roles) if you just need a mobile timer for your employees. We never force users to accept any features they don't need, and we don't use any of your data.

Serhii
Reasearch in Ukraine
Research, 2–10 Employees

Trackabi is our choice

Comments: We keep track of time and plan vacations for our team.

Pros:

Trackabi is a great time tracking software with huge functionality for a democratic price, it's not inferior to similar services. Trackabi helps us in managing company resources, workflow organization, time planning. I can't even imagine how we used to do without such a useful function as vacation planning.

Cons:

We lack integration with Redmine and 1C.

Jaydip
SEO Executive in India

Good for Daily track

Comments: good

Pros:

Screenshot is best feature, and i like it the most

Cons:

sometime not working properly