Plenty of e-commerce functions to use

Reviewed on 02/07/2019
Jun L.
Software Developer
Photography, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The customer service is very responsive. They solve most of the problem that I had encountered.

Pros: The user interface of the system is very intuitive

Cons: The platform is running smoothly. However, sometimes the site is slow. But It doesn't happen frequently though.

by SiteGiant on 05/07/2019

Jun, thanks for the excellent review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.

User Experience in Site Giant

Reviewed on 12/07/2019
online seller
Business Supplies & Equipment, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Everything is good. They will develop new features that help all online users from time to time. Keep it up Site Giant!

Pros: Customer Support is very friendly and helpful with professional assistance to my queries. The best thing I like is the marketplace sync feature! I have no worries to list my products in different marketplaces individually now!

Cons: may enhance the system stability, besides, may update tutorials for some features as the setup process in other platforms could be different at times.

by SiteGiant on 18/07/2019

Thanks for the excellent review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 11/07/2019
Jolin Y.
Graphic Designer
Design, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Anyway, the overall is Good. Their service is fast and good. For a beginner, it might be tough for us to handle it but they provide guidelines, video tutorial, training class and even their customer service able to guide me step by step. I love their service very much!!

Pros: They have a professional and well-trained Customer Service team

Cons: As I'm doing graphic design & printing business, I would like to have some easy way to allow my customer place order for the design service that doesn't really have a standard or fix price. But, SiteGiant only allows merchants to sell fix price products.

by SiteGiant on 18/07/2019

Jolin, thanks for the excellent review.

Feedback

Reviewed on 05/07/2019
Marilyn N.
Admin clerk
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Orders from marketplaces will be synced back to my system so I can handle the orders easily.

Cons: There is always system upgrade so I have to study the tutorial given by them.

by SiteGiant on 09/07/2019

Hi Marilyn, thanks for the excellent review and helping to share the word about us.