15 years helping Australian businesses

About Tovuti

Designed as a people-centric LMS, Tovuti makes learning fun & management simple. Boost productivity with AI, automation, & gamification

Learn more about Tovuti

Pros:

All in one, one stop shop (I dont need another rapid authoring tool for example). The customer training and support has been AMAZING and detailed and thorough and quick.

Cons:

In user mode, I find it difficult to navigate within a lesson without using the browser back button. I cannot select a font style when entering text in the Columns mode.

Tovuti ratings

4.4
4.7
4.6
4.7

9.0/10

Tovuti has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 98 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Tovuti before?

UX Consultant in UK
Design, 2–10 Employees

Feature rich LMS that does everything you need & more!

Comments: Have been impressed with the features available in Tovuti. It does have a bit of a learning curve to it when setting up the content but once you get use to the interface its very easy to manage, author and track everything. Users have said they feel the product being offered is more premium and feels like they are getting their money's worth which has led them to continuing their learning with our other product courses.

Pros:

Coming from WP Courseware which isn't too well built for mobile experiences it was great to see that Tovuti covered mobile users very well. Its clearly been designed from the ground up with mobile users in mind. Tracking participants progress and gaining feedback throughout their time spent on our course within Tovuti has meant we can more easily tweak course content to give a better experience. Gamification aspect has increased user engagement too which is always great, the leaderboard feature especially seems to be very popular among our users.

Cons:

Had a few issues moving from WP Courseware but they were fixed quickly. I think it was more WP Courseware fault than Tovuti to be fair. I guess it would have been helpful to have a more detailed documentation on the migration aspect of things.

Leah
Founder/CEO in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Creating Meaningful Virtual Learning Experiences

Comments: As an educational organization designing for teachers and adult users, Tovuti has the creative ability to push the cutting edge of distance learning allowing us to lead as innovators.

Pros:

I LOVE the interactive activities that can be utilized to deepen and reinforce learning in the courses. The willingness of the company to act on and live their organizational mmission and vision is refreshing. It also means they are willing to help us grow that cutting edge, listening to ur needs and considering what they can do to push the envelope with us.

Cons:

It is a little less than user intuitive as a creator of content. There are certain features that require deeper understanding to be able to use well. The support videos aren't always as up to date as needed to allow administrators to feel as confident in these gray areas.

4 years ago

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet. Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

Melissa
Founder in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 11–50 Employees

Overall, a disappointing experience

Comments: Sales and onboarding experience was good, although they are quite inflexible about onboarding training being done within 30 days.The only user support is by email, and requests for additional support can be made but in our case, took over a week to set up. The back end is complex and needs better support than what is offered, especially for customers outside off the US who cannot access email support in real time due to time differences.We have abandoned this product due to problems with the Stripe integration, which Tovuti insisted was our issue. They don’t seem to care that they have lost our business which says a lot about their customer service.

Pros:

Has a lot of features. Simple, clean user interface for learners.

Cons:

Back end is complex and not user friendly. E-commerce functionality is not suitable for users selling subscriptions to a global market with multiple taxes applicable. Stripe tax does not work with 3rd party integrations and there is no ability within Tovuti to set tax levels for different locations.

Mikaela
Training & HR Generalist in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 51–200 Employees

New to Tovuti!

Comments: Currently, we are almost done implementing Tovuti and then we will launch it company wide to provide more e-learning opportunities to employees. It will also house our Onboarding training, compliance, safety, etc. Eventually, we are hoping to launch another portal that is customer facing to do product training for customers, product reps, etc.! Tovuti having the capability to do that was another motivating reason to selecting them. Overall, we really like Tovuti and are pleased with our choice!

Pros:

When selecting an LMS, our team had several criteria: company viability, pre-built content options, content customization, user experience, reporting/metrics, system administration, customer service, and cost. In almost every category, Tovuti ended up beating out several other well known competitors. Tovuti was able to give a great and well priced option for buying pre-built content, while also having flexibility to allow our company to upload our own custom content, and then build learning paths, add in interactive quizzes, surveys, checklists, etc. From the learner side of the portal, it looks clean, friendly, and is easy to navigate around for a new user. I also appreciated that it is easy to build custom reports, and there are also visually friendly dashboards for a quick pulse on different data. Also, customer service and price was head and shoulders above the competition. The people at Tovuti are friendly and easy to connect with, and they answer questions very promptly! All without having to go through a generic email address you aren't sure anyone is reading or listen to a phone tree until you finally get a live person. Their pricing is also very reasonable and straight-forward. No last minute or surprise "fees".

Cons:

The hardest part is learning and building the software from the admin side. It's like drinking from a firehose in the beginning. You just have to commit to spending a lot of time playing around in the system, trying things, breaking things, and after a few weeks you get to a point where you mostly know where you're going in there. Tovuti is great about answering questions, taking feedback, and fixing what you break during this stage. However, I do wish they would have provided written onboarding steps to provide more focus and direction during those first few weeks.

Stacy
Stacy
Director, Learning & Development in US
Management Consulting, 201–500 Employees

Tons of great features and easy to customize and use!

Comments: The sales and implementation team were great! There is so much information available online, that it made it easy to do a comparison before even talking to them, which then allowed me to focus on the functionality of the system. They have done a great job making sure that there are lots of resources available to help their users.

Pros:

Tovuti has more customization features that I've seen with any other LMS, and making those areas customized is not only easy, but no required. If you choose not to do it, the platform looks just as great! It also had the most number of in course quizzes/knowledge tests of any platform. Finally, it was one of only a few platforms that allowed employees to be able to input their own training/certificates as they achieved them.

Cons:

I haven't discovered any true cons with this product. It did take a little work to figure out which colors looked best according to what options it updates, but all in all, it's been pretty easy and straightforward.

Rebecca
Education Development Manager in US
Renewables & Environment, 11–50 Employees

Tovuti Review - Useful but steep learning curve!

Comments: If you're considering Tovuti, make sure you have a team of people tasked with building it out - especially if your use case is more complicated than internal HR training or something similar. It takes time to build the systems and understand how they can work for you.

Pros:

Tovuti offers our organization the ability to develop and deliver interactive on-demand training which is critical in post-pandemic learning.

Cons:

From our experience, it seems like Tovuti is best suited for organizations that use it internally or with a set amount of users. We offer trainings through a variety of different partners and it has been difficult to make the platform work for our use case without a lot of work arounds.

Michelle
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

I️ am new to Tovuti - Still Learning but LOVING!

Comments: It has been great, I️ was an ignorant consumer, didn't know what I️ didn't know and they took the time to educate me and answer all of my questions to support me in making the best decision in the worst of times (COVID19). Then after my initial on-boarding have consistently sustained that level of service. Thank you

Pros:

4 Critical things for my Success: 1. Capability - it can honestly make almost anything I️ can think of work somehow 2. Scaleability - with that flexibility and customized branding makes it so I️ can scale it as fast as I️ can think it 3. User Friendly - I️ am a first timer when it comes to understanding LMS and the environment easy to learn even though there are a lot of options to learn if you really want to take your platform to the next level 4. Fantastic Support and Help Menu - can't say enough about this as a first timer on LMS!!! Priceless

Cons:

It's like having a car with so many options you never feel like you learn how to use it or there is always something else behind door number 3....that is both invigorating and somewhat stressful but certainly better than the alternative.

Andy
Andy
Technical Training Manager in US
Maritime, 51–200 Employees

Robust and flexible, Rapid deployment and very customizable!

Comments: Overall it has been outstanding. Our sales rep was fantastic in answering all questions and our onboarding specialist is friendly and able to help with the majority of the questions and issues.

Pros:

Ability to be stood up quickly and continue to evolve as we build out. We were up and running the same day we signed the paperwork (just for basic functions and a quiz/survey but up and running none the less). The ability to fully customize the platform to mimic our own website is a big plus also!

Cons:

The reporting functionality has been limited in the one aspect I was looking for, namely for quiz results within a lesson, but we found a work around.

CTO in Indonesia
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Complete campus and learning management solution

Comments: I have had an excellent experience with the setting up, running onboarding, technical support and the company in general from start to finish and look at this as a long term relationship

Pros:

This is a complete package for learning management and campus design. It is highly configurable, extensive functionality along with a supportive company and excellent technical and onboarding support.

Cons:

There are a few features that as yet are not available but are in the product roadmap

Caitlin
Caitlin
Consultant in Canada
Professional Training & Coaching, 11–50 Employees

Excellent Team, Excellent Product

Comments: Really great team to work with, confident this will be a success because of them.

Pros:

The user interface is easy to understand, and the team behind the tool is excellent and always improving and adding functionality.

Cons:

There is a lot more complexity for setup than expected mostly because the logic and process flow needs to be understood first.

Chauncey
Real Estate, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The best way to control the learning material used by your employees.

Comments: Tovuti has made me feel very comfortable, I have been able to manage the learning material used by the various work groups of my real estate company. With the help of this platform, I have been able to send quality material to the marketing sector and the finance sector of my company, as well as the sales sector. Tovuti has achieved that we can improve the capacity of our employees, now they have learned new work techniques, they have learned new theoretical material that helps them to function better in my company. I loved the freedom Tovuti gave me to manage my company's learning material, it was fantastic.

Pros:

Tovuti has made it possible for us to create a learning space with very important material. I liked that this platform allowed me to consult at all times the progress of the courses of the learning material that my employees were using, I was able to know which section of the course my employees were going through, and which page of a book my employees were going through, all in real-time. I loved the wide variety of courses and books available within Tovuti, the course library is very extensive and courses of any type can be obtained, which allowed us to use Tovuti in all areas of our company, without exception. In addition, Tovuti has an integrated chat, which allows discussion and conversation while learning about a course, and learning material can also be shared between employees.

Cons:

Most of the courses available at Tovuti are only available in the English language, which makes learning somewhat difficult for some of our employees who do not have a good command of this language. In addition, Tovuti cannot be used without an internet connection, there is no way for our employees to continue a course they are taking or continue reading a book when they are our of the office and have no mobile data signal, when trying to access the App, they will not be successful; this is quite negative, it would be great if our employees could use Tovuti regardless of whether they have an internet connection.

4 months ago

We're delighted to hear that Tovuti is helping your organization. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering an exceptional experience. Thank you for your kind words! We currently support these languages for your training efforts: English (US) Spanish (LA) French (FR) German (DE) Japanese (JP) Portuguese (BR) Hindi (IN) Chinese (CN) Italian (IN) Danish (da-DK) Finnish (fi-FI) Norwegian (nb-NO) Arabic (ARB)* Malay (ms-MY) Swedish (sv-SE) Russian (ru-RU) Indonesian (id-ID) Greek (el-GR) Learn more here: https://help.tovutilms.com/hc/en-us/articles/7237055575693-Enable-Multilingual-Options

sara
COO in US
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Happy Tovuti Newbie

Comments: Overall, I think the people at Tovuti really make any technical difficulties feel insignificant. They have been insanely patient and present with us through the whole onboarding process and beyond. They truly care about their customers and we haven't regretted the transition once.

Pros:

We've been using Tovuti for just a few months, but the end-user experience is absolutely gorgeous and professional in its look/feel. Our clients are so happy with the platform and have enjoyed an easy, positive experience from day one. The client landing pages are highly customizable, so we're able to tailor each client's needs down to great detail.

Cons:

Full disclosure: we don't have a tech team, so the learning curve has been a little steep for us with learning the backend. I'm certain someone with a strong tech/coding background would have been able to navigate the build with much more ease. That said, the admin side of things doesn't always feel as intuitive as we'd like.

Schnavia
Quality Assurance Specialist in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Tovuti LMS is a GAME-CHANGER!

Comments: Tovuti LMS is a GAME-CHANGER! With absolutely no prior experience operating a LMS, in a few short weeks, I was able to create a fully branded site. Our more than 20 educational courses are now complete with learner tracking and reporting capabilities, e-learning interactive content and virtual classrooms. Tovuti LMS has definitely changed the way our organization engages our adult learners virtually.

Pros:

From the sales department to onboarding, my experiences with the staff at Tovuti LMS has been OUTSTANDING. It is obvious that the staff at Tovuti care not only about their products and services...they care about their customers. What I like the most about Tovuti's products and services is that the platform is easily customizable. I do not have a background in IT or learning management systems, but no one would be able to guess that. I absolutely love exploring all of the features in Tovuti and adding them to our fully branded site. Our adult learners speak highly of the platform and how user friendly it is. We are more than pleased with Tovuti's products and services.

Cons:

If I had to offer a critique of Tovuti LMS, it would simply be to add more brief video instructions on how to implement and/or add features that are more technical in nature to its customer sites. Although Tovuti currently provide customers with detailed written instructions with photos of the system features, as well as onboarding coaches and customer/technical support, video instruction is ideal for customers who may not have a background in IT or learning management systems.

Terri
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Lots of features, great support

Comments: We use Tovuti as an LMS and community platform, they are one of the few that combine these features well.

Pros:

Very responsive and I like the look and feel of the product for our end users

Cons:

Tovuti has worked well for us so far, I know they are constantly updating features and they have been responsive to our suggestions, the main thing they need to work on is the backend ux, too many places where it's hard up figure out what something is supposed to do

Ali
Senior Finance Manager in Kenya
Hospitality, 1,001–5,000 Employees

'''Tovuti LMS; the best global E-learning management system.'''

Comments: Enables us to conduct online training for our employees and is benefiting us by rapidly growing our employees skillset and cultural code of conduct. It is super easy and simple to track courses progress for all members.

Pros:

It's incredibly simple to use and have the best customer service ever. The course creation process is simple and direct and still it's easy to track course progress for everyone. The calendar features allows users to easily see the forthcoming assessment and when they are due.

Cons:

It's a wonderful platform and I have had a great time using it so far. I have nothing to dislike about this platform at all.

Ricardo
System engineer in Portugal
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Tovuti LMS Great platform

Comments: Great great platform for learning content

Pros:

Great great platform with a clean dashboard for the learning management and a quick overview off all courses and events

Cons:

Nothing major to point, a few small things need to be ajusted

Flora
Assistant administrator in US
Higher Education, 11–50 Employees

The Great and President Online courses tool.

Comments: It is easy for us to access the toll from anywhere with a good connection and this has greatly improved our classes

Pros:

It gives the best video and audio qualities giving us the best online classes.It is easy files and notes with the tool.It generates certificates very fast after course completion.

Cons:

We have had a great and very exciting experience with the tool and we can't really point out a dislike.

Mary
Director in US
Education Management, Self Employed

Unique learning platform that delivers in a way no other product can offer!

Comments: Tovuti has been amazing to work with. They are consistently responsive to our needs, work with us to help us further understand how to use the learning platform, and find ways to make the learning environment more useful for our very specific needs.

Pros:

This software's functionality is such that every aspect of it is user friendly, easy to modify and intuitive for the end user. The learning platform is designed so that every user's experience is one that makes the learning objectives clear and makes it easy to access all parts of the platform. Navigation is obvious and responsive to the user's needs. The platform is also easily modifiable so that the user's themes are integrated into the virtual classroom.

Cons:

For the most part, this software is phenomenal and one of the best we have seen. As of today, the platform does not yet send automatic meeting notifications but we have been assured that it is in development and will be out soon.

Sabrina
Content Developer/Strategist in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Robust and Complex

Comments: Tovuti has a steep learning curve but has capabilities many other single platforms do not have. It is well worth the effort it takes to build out.

Pros:

It offered the best combination of features. We reviewed over twenty five other LMS options before choosing Tovuti, but really, it was an easy decision.

Cons:

The help guides are not on par with the features offered. It does require input from support staff to get past obstacles. However, the staff is extremely supportive and responsive.

Kelli
Learning Technologist in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Favorite LMS

Comments: From the research and working with sales, our account manager to the coaching calls and support team. My experience with Tovuti has been nothing but positive.

Pros:

Tovuti is very intuitive for both the administrator and end user.

Cons:

I wouldn't say i like anything the least. I would just say to have more capabilities with the Virtual Classroom size.

Madeline
Training Content Developer in US
Accounting, 201–500 Employees

User Friendly and Very Visually Appealing

Comments: Overall Tovuti looks great and is very navigable from the user side. Our coach was amazing but their online help is not very good. As an administrator getting everything set up was a bit confusing but once it is running I think it will all run fairly smoothly and Tovuti has allowed us to automate a few of our processes and improve our reporting.

Pros:

I liked that we can create custom checklists based on user groups and assign almost any type of content via the checklist.

Cons:

The custom email notifications are very confusing.

Avalon
Associate Project Coordinator in US
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Pretty good so far

Pros:

The product is fairly easy and intuitive. I like that I can mostly figure out how to use it on my own but when/if I do have questions, a Tovuti representative is easy to reach and helpful with any problems I have. Tovuti is the easiest product my company has found for what we need.

Cons:

The product still seems to be working on some features that are very specific to our needs, webinars for continuing education. When we speak to them about these features however, they are already very much on their radar and they are either working on building them into the software or are willing to.

Ramon
Innovation Analyst in US
Publishing, 11–50 Employees

Tovuti is one of the best LMS solutions

Comments: My overall experience with Tovuti was great. The software along with the support was outstanding.

Pros:

I love the interactive content features on Tovuti. You can do drag and drop and image hotspots. You can also create interactive videos. There are so many pieces of interactive content you can create. Your education efforts will not be boring at all. It also has a well-designed interface.

Cons:

The least thing I liked about Tovuti was learning how to upload content and do plain text content blocks. Other than this it was fairly user friendly.

Travis B.
Managing Partner in US
Banking, 11–50 Employees

A game changing software!

Comments: I was very impressed start to finish with this product. Ease of use, content creation, tremendous UI...very impressive.

Pros:

After lots of bad experiences with learning management systems, Tovuti has been a breath of fresh air. Great team, easy process, and high value pricing. The applications for this software are endless and we have already used it for customer education and on boarding as well as employee on boarding and training. So many applications!

Cons:

So far there really aren't any complaints on this. We have been very happy!

Aviation & Aerospace, 51–200 Employees

A training platform for Businesses.

Comments: It was easy to setup and get the initial training done, then came the work part which we had to figure out how to match our requirements to Tovuti.. .That was fairly easy once we looked at the two and setup the parameters of use.

Pros:

Our instructors all found setting up the information they needed to convey was easy to do without having the need for a studio!

Cons:

The templates to customize the site for our look and feel were limited.