• Overall

About Tovuti

Tovuti is an all-in-one eLearning platform that empowers companies of all kinds to activate the potential of their organization.

Learn more about Tovuti

Kelli H.
Learning Technologist
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2021

"Favorite LMS"

Comments: From the research and working with sales, our account manager to the coaching calls and support team. My experience with Tovuti has been nothing but positive.

Pros: Tovuti is very intuitive for both the administrator and end user.

Cons: I wouldn't say i like anything the least. I would just say to have more capabilities with the Virtual Classroom size.

• Reviewed on 19/02/2021
David G.
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2020

"Streamlined training and messaging"

Pros: The team is so helpful. They helped navigate our system and helped us walk through our process from beginning to end. We needed a training platform and structure. It was super helpful to have a team so kind and thorough.

Cons: No real cons. Our need was such that we needed to build it with them from scratch so they made a difficulty process easier. I don't know where we would be without it.

Terri G.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2020

"Lots of features, great support"

Comments: We use Tovuti as an LMS and community platform, they are one of the few that combine these features well.

Pros: Very responsive and I like the look and feel of the product for our end users

Cons: Tovuti has worked well for us so far, I know they are constantly updating features and they have been responsive to our suggestions, the main thing they need to work on is the backend ux, too many places where it's hard up figure out what something is supposed to do

by Tovuti on 29/07/2020

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet.
Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

Christine S.
Deputy Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2020

"Friendly Staff & User-Friendly Interface"

Comments: From the start, it was clear that Tovuti was knowledgeable about the needs of their users and passionate about meeting those needs in a professional and honest manner. From their pricing structure to their communication to their onboarding, everything has been on brand and a perfect fit for our organization.

Pros: The customer service has been beyond amazing. From our first conversation with Tovuti, they have been dedicated to helping us create exactly what we had envisioned. Their onboarding was four hour-long, one-on-one trainings where I was able to work directly with one of their employees on our course development. These meetings were recorded and sent for future reference, but also their customer service has resolved any and all minor questions I've had since within minutes! I am grateful for their product and its functionality, but the people are what set it above the rest.

Cons: With the software set up in a "course" format, there are some features that do not adapt to professional development activities as well (grades, etc.) but by no means are they a hinderance. They are just extra features we do not utilize.

Heather T.
Learning & Development Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2020

"Look no longer, this is your LMS"

Comments: Phenomenal - they treat you like a person, not just a number. They listen when you have a concern or need, and they are there for their customers.

Pros: The support that I receive, and continue to receive from Tovuti is above and beyond what I could have expected. I really appreciate the personalization of the software to my organizations' needs and the ease of toggles to turn on and off the desired features. Also, the entire team is open to recommendations about how to improve the system to better meet their customer's needs.

Cons: The implementation took longer than I initially expected (a few months) as we were learning new software. Now it is incredibly intuitive and I appreciate all of the training materials that are being built as we go for future customers.

Dale G.
Technical Trainer
Maritime, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2020

"Still Learning the Ropes"

Comments: WIth Tovuti, we are able to deliver training to dealer technicians in the middle of the Corona Pandemic. This is quite a new experience for everyone; it saves on travel for the technicians and training is more immediate instead of waiting for an open seat at the factory classes. It will become the new face of our company's training.

Pros: I like the innovative interactive content that is available in Tovuti. It has allowed me to expand creativity in the lessons. Some of the interactive tools are more effective than others (at least for my industry). I like using the "Columns" content because of the great variety one can use within... like other interactive content. Not just text and images, but Hotspot IMages, quizzes, videos, "find the hotspot" images, etc. For the most part, I find the tools intuitive. With very little help, I was able to jump in and begin creating interactive and detailed lessons that I feel students will devour. There are so many other items on the platform that I am anxious to use: The virtual classroom is one. With the pandemic in full swing, this platform may be the new face of our training.

Cons: In user mode, I find it difficult to navigate within a lesson without using the browser back button. I cannot select a font style when entering text in the Columns mode. I have typed my text in Word and then copy & paste it into the text windows. That seems to work. I wish there was an add-on (like Grammarly) within the text windows to correct misspellings and grammar.

• Reviewed on 01/05/2020
Stacy G.
Director, Learning & Development
Management Consulting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2021

"Tons of great features and easy to customize and use!"

Comments: The sales and implementation team were great! There is so much information available online, that it made it easy to do a comparison before even talking to them, which then allowed me to focus on the functionality of the system. They have done a great job making sure that there are lots of resources available to help their users.

Pros: Tovuti has more customization features that I've seen with any other LMS, and making those areas customized is not only easy, but no required. If you choose not to do it, the platform looks just as great! It also had the most number of in course quizzes/knowledge tests of any platform. Finally, it was one of only a few platforms that allowed employees to be able to input their own training/certificates as they achieved them.

Cons: I haven't discovered any true cons with this product. It did take a little work to figure out which colors looked best according to what options it updates, but all in all, it's been pretty easy and straightforward.

• Reviewed on 06/01/2021
Nicholas M.
Managing Director
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2021

"excellent product with capable delivery team"

Comments: Excellent capable team

Pros: The ease of the software systems coupled with the capability of the team

Cons: Absolutely noting as the package is very user friendly

• Reviewed on 05/04/2021
Allyson C.
Learning Management Specialist
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees

"Tovuti"

Pros: Tovuti is very customizable. The help team is easy to reach and has quick responses. The interactive content are creative and help make trainings unique.

Cons: Tovuti does take a decent amount of time to master. Thankfully the help website does answer many of mmy questions. It is not the easiest system I have used.

Travis b. H.
Managing Partner
Banking, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2019

"A game changing software!"

Comments: I was very impressed start to finish with this product. Ease of use, content creation, tremendous UI...very impressive.

Pros: After lots of bad experiences with learning management systems, Tovuti has been a breath of fresh air. Great team, easy process, and high value pricing. The applications for this software are endless and we have already used it for customer education and on boarding as well as employee on boarding and training. So many applications!

Cons: So far there really aren't any complaints on this. We have been very happy!

• Reviewed on 17/04/2019
Jane S.
Director, Learning & Organizational Development
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2020

"Easy to Implement! Great Service!"

Comments: I have nothing but terrific feedback about Tovuti's support and the ease of use of the Tovuti system. Your support has enabled us to launch our new system to our organization in a matter of weeks. It’s up and we are already hearing very positive feedback! Thank you for your hours of hands-on support for our team. We are very excited and proud to be Tovuti customers.

Pros: It has robust functionality and is very intuitive.

Cons: No issues so far!

Paul L.
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2021

"Tovuti Works Very Well"

Comments: Offering numerous courses to accountants and keeping track of their progress.

Pros: The way it organizes the courses is great, we have many courses in different categories.

Cons: Interactive content can use some upgrading.

• Reviewed on 09/03/2021
Avalon H.
Associate Project Coordinator
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees

"Pretty good so far"

Pros: The product is fairly easy and intuitive. I like that I can mostly figure out how to use it on my own but when/if I do have questions, a Tovuti representative is easy to reach and helpful with any problems I have. Tovuti is the easiest product my company has found for what we need.

Cons: The product still seems to be working on some features that are very specific to our needs, webinars for continuing education. When we speak to them about these features however, they are already very much on their radar and they are either working on building them into the software or are willing to.

Carole W.
Manager, Learning & Organizational Development
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1,000 Employees

"Extremely Satisfied Customer"

Comments: I am thrilled to be an extremely satisfied Tovuti customer. I've enjoyed the user friendly administrative system that allowed us to quickly build our site and enter our events and courses. I also appreciate the support we received to learn the system and determine what would work best for our organization. Our employees are impressed with the look of our site and the ease of registering. When we faced a hitch that would have affected our launch, the Tovuti team went the extra mile to resolve the issue so we had a successful launch that was on time and offered the features that were critical. I can't say thank you enough.

Pros: Easy to use and Tovuti is willing to customize.

Cons: I do not have anything I did not like or did not work well for us.

Ty P.
Chief Risk Officer
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2019

"Tovuti changed my life, no joke"

Comments: We are using the system in every level of our business. We have learning opportunities for our customers, trainings for staff which eliminate the headache of the on boarding process, and courses for our car dealer partners to equip them with the knowledge they need to get started doing business with us! Tovuti has taken so much off the plates of our upper management that they can now focus on growing our company instead of keeping it afloat.

Pros: When designing training courses for our staff, we don't have to throw it away and start over when something changes. Instead, we make the updates in seconds and carry on!

Cons: Somewhat of a learning curve, but once it clicks, it's easy to appreciate the vast opportunities for greatness!

• Reviewed on 18/04/2019
Madeline S.
Training Content Developer
Accounting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2021

"User Friendly and Very Visually Appealing"

Comments: Overall Tovuti looks great and is very navigable from the user side. Our coach was amazing but their online help is not very good. As an administrator getting everything set up was a bit confusing but once it is running I think it will all run fairly smoothly and Tovuti has allowed us to automate a few of our processes and improve our reporting.

Pros: I liked that we can create custom checklists based on user groups and assign almost any type of content via the checklist.

Cons: The custom email notifications are very confusing.

• Reviewed on 03/02/2021
Ramon M.
Innovation Analyst
Publishing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/10/2020

"Tovuti is one of the best LMS solutions"

Comments: My overall experience with Tovuti was great. The software along with the support was outstanding.

Pros: I love the interactive content features on Tovuti. You can do drag and drop and image hotspots. You can also create interactive videos. There are so many pieces of interactive content you can create. Your education efforts will not be boring at all. It also has a well-designed interface.

Cons: The least thing I liked about Tovuti was learning how to upload content and do plain text content blocks. Other than this it was fairly user friendly.

• Reviewed on 08/10/2020
Scott D.
Sr. Sales Director
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2020

"Tovuti Best LMS Solution Hands Down"

Comments: Very professional and top tier knowledge based employees. The customer service is always there to help and guide you in the right direction.

Pros: Ease of use, pleasant user interface, Superior content, Streaming conference works smoothly, ability to upload my SCORM courses with ease. Simply a pleasure to use on a daily basis.

Cons: Nothing to comment. Very satisfied. Easy integration and ability to grow globally

Ricardo F.
System engineer
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2021

"Tovuti LMS Great platform"

Comments: Great great platform for learning content

Pros: Great great platform with a clean dashboard for the learning management and a quick overview off all courses and events

Cons: Nothing major to point, a few small things need to be ajusted

• Reviewed on 02/03/2021
Schnavia B.
Quality Assurance Specialist
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2020

"Tovuti LMS is a GAME-CHANGER!"

Comments: Tovuti LMS is a GAME-CHANGER! With absolutely no prior experience operating a LMS, in a few short weeks, I was able to create a fully branded site. Our more than 20 educational courses are now complete with learner tracking and reporting capabilities, e-learning interactive content and virtual classrooms. Tovuti LMS has definitely changed the way our organization engages our adult learners virtually.

Pros: From the sales department to onboarding, my experiences with the staff at Tovuti LMS has been OUTSTANDING. It is obvious that the staff at Tovuti care not only about their products and services...they care about their customers. What I like the most about Tovuti's products and services is that the platform is easily customizable. I do not have a background in IT or learning management systems, but no one would be able to guess that. I absolutely love exploring all of the features in Tovuti and adding them to our fully branded site. Our adult learners speak highly of the platform and how user friendly it is. We are more than pleased with Tovuti's products and services.

Cons: If I had to offer a critique of Tovuti LMS, it would simply be to add more brief video instructions on how to implement and/or add features that are more technical in nature to its customer sites. Although Tovuti currently provide customers with detailed written instructions with photos of the system features, as well as onboarding coaches and customer/technical support, video instruction is ideal for customers who may not have a background in IT or learning management systems.

• Reviewed on 27/10/2020
Ginger B.
Education Specialist
Banking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/04/2019

"Beautifully designed, easy to use platform"

Comments: The overall experience with Tovuti and the Tovuti team has been OVER THE TOP! They have guided us through our design and added special functions that we didn't even know were possible. They are always available to hop on a call when we have questions. Their standard in customer support should be the industry standard.

Pros: Tovuti has been instrumental in helping us launch our industry directory, calendar and education hub. For years we had searched for a solution that provided us with one platform to bring vendors, events, education and community together. We were finally able to realize our dreams with Tovuti. It's platform gives us an easy to use software to bring everything together. It is easy to train new team members and customers on using Tovuti and we always get a comment of how beautiful everything looks during our demos. Dream realized with Tovuti!

Cons: We started looking at Tovuti over a year ago and there were a few things on our punch list, like reporting that were not as robust as we wanted. We decided that the overall benefits of Tovuti outweighed some of the reporting functions we thought we needed and we know that they are on their punch list and will come in time.

• Reviewed on 20/04/2019
Marketing and development executive
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2020

"innovative software has helped improve the quality of our training across the company"

Comments: Overall, our company has had a fantastic experience using this software. It really has made learning within our company accessible and fun. We would recommend this to any company looking for an LMS platform that has all the functions you need but is still reasonably priced.

Pros: This innovative software has helped improve the quality of our training across the company. Within Tovuti, you’re not restricted at all, you can create as many courses and lessons as you want with a dynamic use of resources. The platform offers a ton of useful features that help solve problems you might encounter within a learning environment. For example the system can notify learners when courses are due to be finished by/set reminders and you can also alert users of other news. The software can even monitor attendance within virtual lessons and allow you to send both group and private messages. Adding users to the platform is also really simple you can upload a CSV file, set up a single sign on or create registration forms. You can also optionally charge for courses or subscriptions with a variety of safe and secure payment methods. All of these different options make the software truly adaptable to your business.
Tovuti also provides useful analytics that you can personalise your progress reports around to help monitor both a learner’s progress and the business’ development.

Cons: Whilst using this software we haven’t had any issues. When starting we had a few initial questions as we got to grips with the software, but they were quickly cleared up. It’s generally very easy to use and there is support available for anyone who might need it.

• Reviewed on 06/09/2020
Michelle R.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2020

"I️ am new to Tovuti - Still Learning but LOVING!"

Comments: It has been great, I️ was an ignorant consumer, didn't know what I️ didn't know and they took the time to educate me and answer all of my questions to support me in making the best decision in the worst of times (COVID19). Then after my initial on-boarding have consistently sustained that level of service. Thank you

Pros: 4 Critical things for my Success:
1. Capability - it can honestly make almost anything I️ can think of work somehow
2. Scaleability - with that flexibility and customized branding makes it so I️ can scale it as fast as I️ can think it
3. User Friendly - I️ am a first timer when it comes to understanding LMS and the environment easy to learn even though there are a lot of options to learn if you really want to take your platform to the next level
4. Fantastic Support and Help Menu - can't say enough about this as a first timer on LMS!!! Priceless

Cons: It's like having a car with so many options you never feel like you learn how to use it or there is always something else behind door number 3....that is both invigorating and somewhat stressful but certainly better than the alternative.

Gretchen M.
Director of Admissions and budget control
E-Learning, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/04/2021

"E-Learning the easy way"

Comments: Overcoming pandemic and still be able to deliver teaching material without risking infections was our main goal. Tovuti was our solution for this problems and we weren't disappointed as it functions as well as we need. Easily one of the best E-Learning platforms out there.

Pros: Many features it offers especially quizzes and video meeting.
Being very easy to use
iOS and Android applications for easy access.

Cons: Currently teachers did not report any problems but it would've been better if we were able to have a free trial before we actually buy the product.
It also takes some time to be able to understand all features and use them properly.
No windows app so must use via Browser.

• Reviewed on 04/04/2021
Chandler W.
Assistant
Wireless, 2-10 Employees

"Not user friendly"

Comments: Not very good. It’s a confusing and disorganized platform that seems like it was created 10 years ago. There are a lot more modern and user friendly platforms I would probably use next time.

Pros: I liked that editing the site pages was straight forward and you can edit the pages how they would look updated on the site.

Cons: The blog section of the platform. I liked nothing about it. It was hard to use and didn’t look good.