• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.8 /5

About Tovuti

Tovuti is an all-in-one eLearning platform that empowers companies of all kinds to activate the potential of their organization.

Learn more about Tovuti

Paul M.
UX Consultant
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2020

"Feature rich LMS that does everything you need & more!"

Comments: Have been impressed with the features available in Tovuti. It does have a bit of a learning curve to it when setting up the content but once you get use to the interface its very easy to manage, author and track everything. Users have said they feel the product being offered is more premium and feels like they are getting their money's worth which has led them to continuing their learning with our other product courses.

Pros: Coming from WP Courseware which isn't too well built for mobile experiences it was great to see that Tovuti covered mobile users very well. Its clearly been designed from the ground up with mobile users in mind. Tracking participants progress and gaining feedback throughout their time spent on our course within Tovuti has meant we can more easily tweak course content to give a better experience. Gamification aspect has increased user engagement too which is always great, the leaderboard feature especially seems to be very popular among our users.

Cons: Had a few issues moving from WP Courseware but they were fixed quickly. I think it was more WP Courseware fault than Tovuti to be fair. I guess it would have been helpful to have a more detailed documentation on the migration aspect of things.

• Reviewed on 24/09/2020
Stacy G.
Director, Learning & Development
Management Consulting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2021

"Tons of great features and easy to customize and use!"

Comments: The sales and implementation team were great! There is so much information available online, that it made it easy to do a comparison before even talking to them, which then allowed me to focus on the functionality of the system. They have done a great job making sure that there are lots of resources available to help their users.

Pros: Tovuti has more customization features that I've seen with any other LMS, and making those areas customized is not only easy, but no required. If you choose not to do it, the platform looks just as great! It also had the most number of in course quizzes/knowledge tests of any platform. Finally, it was one of only a few platforms that allowed employees to be able to input their own training/certificates as they achieved them.

Cons: I haven't discovered any true cons with this product. It did take a little work to figure out which colors looked best according to what options it updates, but all in all, it's been pretty easy and straightforward.

• Reviewed on 06/01/2021
Dan B.
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/05/2020

"Wow! What a great experience!"

Comments: My first support ticket was resolved with amazing speed and simplicity. Within a relatively short time I was provided a step by step instruction with screen shots customized to my setup that resulted in me setting the correct configuration values in just a few minutes. Awesome!

Pros: The main value of Tovuti is the "all-in-one" package as not only a Learning Management System, but also contains the student, event, course/lesson and content management components, but also has a standard payment interface and allows for multiple brands from the instance. But most importantly, they have the embedded virtual classroom, which ties the student experience into one neat and tight package.

Cons: The functionality to create kanban boards such as you would find in Miro, Quip or Trello would be helpful. This was discussed during the sales cycle and I received assurance that the product development team is looking into those features. That many of these tools, including Tovuti, are on zapier.net is something that streamlines product integrations.

• Reviewed on 05/05/2020
Ashley D.
Associate Director, Technical & Learning Assistance
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/11/2020

"Highly Customizable w/ Great Customer Support"

Comments: Great support staff. Very friendly, helpful, timely and clear communicators. Love that we are building a learning experience that will work for our many paths.

Pros: The ability to customize the learning experience for 15+ programs within our company, with specific data collections points, being HIPPA and FERPA compliant and capabilities to build out customized reports have all been pros in using Tovuti.

Cons: There is a steep learning curve due to the customizable nature of the platform. We are still learning all of it's capabilities, and it can be overwhelming, but if you are able to devote the time, and lean on the support team, it is well worth it.

• Reviewed on 05/11/2020
Caitlin L.
Consultant
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2020

"Excellent Team, Excellent Product"

Comments: Really great team to work with, confident this will be a success because of them.

Pros: The user interface is easy to understand, and the team behind the tool is excellent and always improving and adding functionality.

Cons: There is a lot more complexity for setup than expected mostly because the logic and process flow needs to be understood first.

• Reviewed on 15/10/2020
Scott D.
Sr. Sales Director
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2020

"Tovuti Best LMS Solution Hands Down"

Comments: Very professional and top tier knowledge based employees. The customer service is always there to help and guide you in the right direction.

Pros: Ease of use, pleasant user interface, Superior content, Streaming conference works smoothly, ability to upload my SCORM courses with ease. Simply a pleasure to use on a daily basis.

Cons: Nothing to comment. Very satisfied. Easy integration and ability to grow globally

• Reviewed on 11/09/2020
Heather T.
Learning & Development Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2020

"Look no longer, this is your LMS"

Comments: Phenomenal - they treat you like a person, not just a number. They listen when you have a concern or need, and they are there for their customers.

Pros: The support that I receive, and continue to receive from Tovuti is above and beyond what I could have expected. I really appreciate the personalization of the software to my organizations' needs and the ease of toggles to turn on and off the desired features. Also, the entire team is open to recommendations about how to improve the system to better meet their customer's needs.

Cons: The implementation took longer than I initially expected (a few months) as we were learning new software. Now it is incredibly intuitive and I appreciate all of the training materials that are being built as we go for future customers.

by Tovuti on 29/07/2020

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet.
Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

• Reviewed on 17/03/2020
Schnavia B.
Quality Assurance Specialist
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2020

"Tovuti LMS is a GAME-CHANGER!"

Comments: Tovuti LMS is a GAME-CHANGER! With absolutely no prior experience operating a LMS, in a few short weeks, I was able to create a fully branded site. Our more than 20 educational courses are now complete with learner tracking and reporting capabilities, e-learning interactive content and virtual classrooms. Tovuti LMS has definitely changed the way our organization engages our adult learners virtually.

Pros: From the sales department to onboarding, my experiences with the staff at Tovuti LMS has been OUTSTANDING. It is obvious that the staff at Tovuti care not only about their products and services...they care about their customers. What I like the most about Tovuti's products and services is that the platform is easily customizable. I do not have a background in IT or learning management systems, but no one would be able to guess that. I absolutely love exploring all of the features in Tovuti and adding them to our fully branded site. Our adult learners speak highly of the platform and how user friendly it is. We are more than pleased with Tovuti's products and services.

Cons: If I had to offer a critique of Tovuti LMS, it would simply be to add more brief video instructions on how to implement and/or add features that are more technical in nature to its customer sites. Although Tovuti currently provide customers with detailed written instructions with photos of the system features, as well as onboarding coaches and customer/technical support, video instruction is ideal for customers who may not have a background in IT or learning management systems.

• Reviewed on 27/10/2020
Matthew K.
Clinical Training Specialist
Medical Devices, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2020

"Intuitive Platform with a Clean Layout"

Comments: I would highly recommend Tovuti to anyone looking for a clean, user-friendly LMS for their customers or for internal training. It provides a robust range of different features while presented in a easy layout.

Pros: I love how easy it is for our users to navigate through different features offered in the platform. It is one of the most user friendly LMS that I have operated.

Cons: On the administrator side, it can sometimes be difficult to find what I am looking for. I am able to figure out most customization and creation pieces on my own but it does take some time.

• Reviewed on 10/03/2020
Mary S.
Education Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2019

"Unique learning platform that delivers in a way no other product can offer!"

Comments: Tovuti has been amazing to work with. They are consistently responsive to our needs, work with us to help us further understand how to use the learning platform, and find ways to make the learning environment more useful for our very specific needs.

Pros: This software's functionality is such that every aspect of it is user friendly, easy to modify and intuitive for the end user. The learning platform is designed so that every user's experience is one that makes the learning objectives clear and makes it easy to access all parts of the platform. Navigation is obvious and responsive to the user's needs. The platform is also easily modifiable so that the user's themes are integrated into the virtual classroom.

Cons: For the most part, this software is phenomenal and one of the best we have seen. As of today, the platform does not yet send automatic meeting notifications but we have been assured that it is in development and will be out soon.

• Reviewed on 24/06/2019
Aaron G.
Operations
  • Reviewed on 02/06/2020

"Great elearning software!"

Comments: Love it!

Pros: Has tons of useful resources and the platform is easy to use with a clean interface that works well.

Cons: The price is quite expensive for what is offered.

• Reviewed on 02/06/2020
Business Manager
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/03/2020

"Next Generation LMS, an LXP"

Comments: The Tovuti team is great to work with!

Pros: Loading users via CSV is easy. I plan to implement SSO in the future.
Designing content via the Interactive Content builder was easier than expected.
Gated learning, learning paths, and user roles are powerful when used together.

Cons: I am looking forward to the release of Tovuti's iPhone and android apps.

• Reviewed on 16/03/2020
Travis b. H.
Managing Partner
Banking, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2019

"A game changing software!"

Comments: I was very impressed start to finish with this product. Ease of use, content creation, tremendous UI...very impressive.

Pros: After lots of bad experiences with learning management systems, Tovuti has been a breath of fresh air. Great team, easy process, and high value pricing. The applications for this software are endless and we have already used it for customer education and on boarding as well as employee on boarding and training. So many applications!

Cons: So far there really aren't any complaints on this. We have been very happy!

• Reviewed on 17/04/2019
Ronald B.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/11/2020

"Tovuti is Essential to new business"

Comments: Perfect from beginning to end. They do a wonderful job of making sure the client experience is exceptional from beginning to end.

Pros: I'm a fan of how well the software conforms to my branding and allows me to brand it as my clients as well. It's very intuitive and is easy to use.

Cons: I honestly haven't found anything that I don't like about it yet. I may in the future, but so far, It's a 10 out of 10.

• Reviewed on 10/11/2020
Kirti C.
DM - Training
Staffing & Recruiting, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2020

"Best tool to enhance user experience and branding"

Comments: Awesome..!

Pros: It has multiple features to add value to money. It can be customized as per the need and can be a huge help when it comes to automation.

Cons: Its content at times are too heavy to digest at the beginning. however as long as you really use it everyday it gets simpler like you owned it.

• Reviewed on 27/08/2020
Latisha S.
Assembler III
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2020

"Problem solved!"

Comments: Support was very timely. I was instructed to use only my mobile network and not my home wifi and everything worked out! Very simple fix!

Pros: Very easy to navigate amd liked having different options for course material.

Cons: The videos would not play while using my mobile device.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2020
Leah K.
Founder/CEO
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/06/2020

"Creating Meaningful Virtual Learning Experiences"

Comments: As an educational organization designing for teachers and adult users, Tovuti has the creative ability to push the cutting edge of distance learning allowing us to lead as innovators.

Pros: I LOVE the interactive activities that can be utilized to deepen and reinforce learning in the courses. The willingness of the company to act on and live their organizational mmission and vision is refreshing. It also means they are willing to help us grow that cutting edge, listening to ur needs and considering what they can do to push the envelope with us.

Cons: It is a little less than user intuitive as a creator of content. There are certain features that require deeper understanding to be able to use well. The support videos aren't always as up to date as needed to allow administrators to feel as confident in these gray areas.

• Reviewed on 10/06/2020
Chandler W.
Assistant
Wireless, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2020

"Not user friendly"

Comments: Not very good. It’s a confusing and disorganized platform that seems like it was created 10 years ago. There are a lot more modern and user friendly platforms I would probably use next time.

Pros: I liked that editing the site pages was straight forward and you can edit the pages how they would look updated on the site.

Cons: The blog section of the platform. I liked nothing about it. It was hard to use and didn’t look good.

• Reviewed on 23/09/2020
Mary elizabeth M.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2019

"Tovuti Review - Feedback from"

Comments: Overall I had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Tovuti and their team. In fact, it isn't fair to refer the folks at Tovuti as "their team" as we truly functioned as a single, seamless team. With Tovuti's software and support, we were able to over-deliver on our promise to our client. A highlight of our success was the extraordinarily high course completion rates (68%) far exceeding the more often single digit completion rates reported for online courses in similar contexts. Tovuti made it possible for us to reach and support educators in 22 states across Mexico.

Pros: Tovuti provided our team with an immediate and high quality solution as we prepared to launch a country-wide education engagement in Mexico. Tovuti worked with our team to build out our LMS within weeks. Our LMS hosted several customized, video-based courses available in both English and Spanish. Our team quickly learned the software and was building our courses within days. Tovuti was not only responsive to our specific needs (high social engagement across users/learners; immediate interaction with content with limited clicks; a repository for user content/course exemplars; back-end data gathering; easy to use dashboard interface; etc.) they came to the table with ideas and recommendation to better our product and services (navigation tutorial; driving users/learners to our LMS for resources and materials in addition to course content; etc.). Icons were well selected and placed to both ease and drive the user experience. The team at Tovuti maintained an effective work/production schedule enabling us to meet and exceed our clients' expectations. While our LMS was powerful, its aesthetic was attractive in its elegance and simplicity.

Cons: There were some specific icons that had been developed for our brand and were not easily integrated into the Tovuti dictionary. The Tovuti team worked with us to choose suitable replacements.

• Reviewed on 23/04/2019
Sara C.
COO
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/03/2020

"Happy Tovuti Newbie"

Comments: Overall, I think the people at Tovuti really make any technical difficulties feel insignificant. They have been insanely patient and present with us through the whole onboarding process and beyond. They truly care about their customers and we haven't regretted the transition once.

Pros: We've been using Tovuti for just a few months, but the end-user experience is absolutely gorgeous and professional in its look/feel. Our clients are so happy with the platform and have enjoyed an easy, positive experience from day one. The client landing pages are highly customizable, so we're able to tailor each client's needs down to great detail.

Cons: Full disclosure: we don't have a tech team, so the learning curve has been a little steep for us with learning the backend. I'm certain someone with a strong tech/coding background would have been able to navigate the build with much more ease. That said, the admin side of things doesn't always feel as intuitive as we'd like.

• Reviewed on 25/03/2020
D. brooke P.
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2020

"Great LMS and Great Value"

Pros: Team was great to get it setup. Has more features than I know what to do with.

Cons: Not much. If I had to pick something that I wish was better was the interface. That is me grasping at straws though.

• Reviewed on 17/04/2020
Training Consultant
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2020

"Excellent LMS for authoring content, managing assets, and distributing training"

Comments: We used Tovuti for B2B. In the past we overly relied on our clients LMS which has no authoring or content management support. With Tovuti we can load all of our assets for development. Since everything is cloud based my team members have been able to seemlessly work remotely during COVID.

Pros: As an instructional designer my world is authoring, content development, and evaluating training. So many LMS's do a poor job integrating eLearning development with LMS administration, but Tovuti does such a great job of giving my team the tools to succeed.

Cons: Nothing that I do not like about Tovuti.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2020
Kim M.
Clinical Operations Manager
Medical Practice, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2020

"Tovuti Review - AristaMD"

Comments: Overall very please with the experience from the launch and great support people to the quick response from billing when accounting questions come up.

Pros: I like the fact that with in Tovuti we can put our entire onboarding process into one platform.

Cons: It does take a little time to navigate all areas, but once you have it down very user friendly.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2020