• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.1 /5

About Kartra

The Ridiculously Easy Way To Build Your Entire Online Business Fast (Without Hiring Developers, Web Designers, or Systems Integrators)

Learn more about Kartra

Robert H.
Chief Strategy Officer
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2020

"Great product - which appears to have lost customer focus and eroded its support function."

Comments: We came into this product with enormous goodwill for the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]and what he was committed to. Since his passing - it appears as if things have changed radically - in a direction that is not good. We're actively considering whether Kartra deserves our continued business. We have noticed that other leaders in digital marketing, who were early and enthusiastic Kartra advocates are now using other platforms. At least one such has told us that his experience with the decline in customer service is a reason why he's moving on. Now, today Kartra has informed us that they are going to start charging us more. That's the straw...

Pros: We love the fact that e-mail, webpages, shopping cart, video hosting & membership are all tightly integrated. No one has done a better job of this - but some are trying.

Cons: No problem with the software - but a very big problem with the customer support function which has recently deteriorated very significantly. Previously, we got quick, useful replies where the support provider actually went to the account, looked at the problem, verified it and provided video showing how to fix it. Now - numerous tickets on the same issue go unheeded because the responses are posted to an account that is not ours. Responses appear to have mis-understood the problem. Repeated pleas for help go unacknowledged. Even tried reaching out to Genesis Digital execs via phone & LinkedIn. No response. To make it worse, recently they have taken down all the instructional videos and written tutorials for Webinar Jam. Replaced them with an API document which is useless to us. One of Kartra's main selling points is "ease of use." Likewise with Webinar Jam. It's supposed to be easy to use WJ to integrate webinars into the Kartra ecosystem. We don't expect anyone to do it for us, but we're not software engineers. We have other things we need to do. So we do need easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and support when we get it wrong. Because the tutorials are gone and the customer support is weak, we're now paying for a webinar platform which we cannot connect to Kartra and which we can't use with confidence. This affects the heart of our business at a very bad time.

Kevin T.
Music, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2019

"Kartra will change your life!"

Comments: Early on in my business growth, I switched from using a variety of Internet tools to Infusionsoft, because I thought it would allow me to integrate all my online tools into one platform. But with that service, I still ended up duct-tapeing together 3 additional tools, and I had to manage my lists in two different places, continually trying to sync up all the members and their corresponding tags. The tools were either inadequate (not mobile responsive, bad looking pages, membership site not integrated well, etc) or if I wanted a different functionality it required a plugin with an additional fee attached, and that company has dozens, if not hundreds of these plugins available. It was quite disappointing. When executive spoke at a conference about how he “ran out of duct-tape” and decided to create his own platform specifically for Internet Marketers, I put myself on the waiting list to beta test it as soon as it was released. I currently have two Kartra accounts, and my life is soooo much better now. Finally, everything I need actually is in one place. Additionally, there are some awesome features included, such as video hosting with analytics, that were not available at all with other companies. No more need for a separate Amazon S3 video hosting account and hoping I can integrate Google analytics to provide some useful video stats. If you are an Internet marketer selling information products, Kartra will change your life! Thanks!

Pros: Everything you need actually is in one place this time.

Cons: After having used dozens of software tools for my Internet businesses, I can't think of any cons to Kartra.

• Reviewed on 16/05/2019
Shirley H.
Media Career Strategist/Podcaster
Broadcast Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2019

"Kartra Has Enormous Potential!...It's Great Platform for Business But There is Room for Improvement"

Comments: My experience has been pretty good in spite of some of the shortcomings of the Kartra platform. I think it's just "growing pains" and should hopefully improve over time. You may see a lot of videos on YouTube, blog posts and articles around the web raving about Kartra. You have to consider the source. Many of these "rave reviews" are affiliates trying to make some money.(More power to them!) I mention that because the average person will look all of those reviews and think it's simple and easy to use. While it's a nice platform, it will be a bit of a challenge if you've never used anything like it before. In my opinion, it could be a lot more user friendly. It's easy to find yourself "stuck" trying to figure out what to do next. While Kartra does have some "training" videos and blog posts. I found myself searching on YouTube for clearer explanations and examples. Overall, if you're looking for an alternative to Clickfunnels or Infusionsoft (Now known as Keap), Kartra is one to consider. I suggest signing up for the trial and really put Kartra through it's paces. Build pages, automations etc. That's the only way that you're going to see if it's the right solution for you and your business.

Pros: What I like most about Kartra are the features. It has EVERYTHING you need to set up sales and marketing funnels, landing pages, email marketing and a lot more. Plus if you later decide to sell online courses or need a member's site etc...Kartra has it all.

Cons: Kartra is a bit clunky. It also seems to run a bit slow when updating a page. That being said, it is software and we all know that technology can sometimes have a mind of it's own literally. I believe it will get better over time.
I also have a small bone to pick with Kartra with their decision to use em vs px. While, I get that em is better in terms of accuracy. The developers of Kartra need to understand that their average customers aren't graphic artists or developers. We know, use and understand px (pixels). So why not give us the option to use px instead of em?

• Reviewed on 24/09/2019
  • Reviewed on 01/07/2019

"Highly Recommend This All In One Marketing Solution"

Pros: I love that it's all in one and I've saved so much money cancelling all the different subscriptions that I have. It's so fast to set up a whole funnel and their system works well (emails get delivered, etc.). I also love their high converting templates for landing pages.

Cons: If you are used to something like Thinkific or Teachable then the CRM section will disappoint you. It's very basic. It can be overwhelming to learn how to use it but once you do, it's so powerful.

• Reviewed on 01/07/2019
Cosmin M.
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2020

"Exactly what I've been looking for!"

Comments: Kartra has been making very easy to build a membership website, along with all the marketing needs: landing page, checkout forms, opt-ins, customer management. Instead of using Wordpress and dealing with many plugins to keep a website going, Kartra offers a seamless platform for every marketing and technical needs.

Pros: It is an all-in-one platform that really makes my business so much easier: landing pages, checkout forms, customer experience, membership management... It all flows in on place.

Cons: I wish the membership systems would be a lot more versatile, and the customer support a lot faster. The latter is super friendly but it takes a day to get an answer back.

Felipe M.
Field Services Engineer
Pharmaceuticals, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2020

"Kartra has EVERYTHING."

Comments: AMAZING. They even just upgraded their data storage limits to unlimited for Silver and above.

Pros: We started using Kartra for our non profit website, monthly membership subscription, hosting courses, and every other thing we have needed. We have been able to cut out a TON of other paid software.

Cons: They still haven't implemented quizzes for their courses, but it's coming. That's really the only thing so far we haven't liked.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2020
Tracy J.
President/CEO
Broadcast Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2019

"Kartra has revolutionized my businesses"

Comments: I've enhanced customer's experience on my website and have configured the pages to upsell customers on other products, manage video on demand in a much more elegant way and am now in the process of moving my membership site entirely to Kartra. It's SO much better.

Pros: Building great looking landing pages, squeeze pages and in fact, full websites is incredibly easy and powerful. The suite of tools that integrate has opened new paths to engaging my customers and selling more products.

Cons: When managing landing pages, it seems that the software requires more clicks than should be necessary. It's easy to use, but can be cumbersome, especially when setting up a sales funnel. I have to set up some pages, then exit and build a product, then back to the pages again.

Drew D.
Owner and Director
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2019

"Familiarity breeds content"

Comments: This is great for landing pages or just simple web pages too. It enable you to direct traffic to one page which can then send the visitor onto a myriad of applications.

Pros: Kartra is a plethora of things which enable you to rely on it for so many different tasks in your business. It does take a moment to get to grips with but as you become more familiar with it you can't help but be content with it too.

Cons: A bit of a steep learning curve to start.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2019
Elizabeth J.
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/05/2019

"No stone left unturned"

Comments: I have a funnel, a membership site, a group emailing system – everything I need to conduct my online training business.

Pros: Generous – everything has been thought about, including help with marketing and other general business advice.

Cons: Sometimes my brain didn't sync with Kartra's and I had to train it to think the same way as much as I could. It was not that there was anything wrong with the software – we just think differently. However, the help and concierge people are wonderful – gold!

• Reviewed on 20/05/2019
Terence D.
Coach

"STep Into The Future"

Comments: Kartra can grow as much as you want it too. Your business group club size is endless.

Pros: Believe it or not the best feature is the easy fact of sending out emails. Communicating with customers is so easy. You can send out a basic email or one with links to others videos and products.

Cons: I wanted to send out Birthday greetings to my customers when necessary and that feature was not there.

Mike V.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"Kartra, marekting funnels made simple and effective"

Comments: We needed a good platform to support our e-mail marketing efforts and wanted it simple. Kartra is not only simple but very powerful, and it fit our requirements like a glove.

Pros: It has all the bells and whistles​ you need for email marketing on one bundle that is super super simple to use. You get complete statistics on the performance of your campaigns​ including the performance of elements in the campaign. This is very well thought out an implemented.

Cons: I wish I could do a campaign and not have to tie it to a product.

• Reviewed on 22/05/2019
Linda P.

"Review SGB"

Comments: It's been decent. I've used infusionsoft and it's easier than that. It's more robust than other tools and a pretty good value.

Pros: I like that it has a lot of features - including a membership site all on board. I have used the landing pages, but less so now.

Cons: Have hated that I have to upload videos into a separate section. I have found the landing page creator super clunky and frustrating to work with.

• Reviewed on 17/05/2019

"Kartra solves a ton of automation challenges"

Comments: Testing pages with different videos, sections, headlines, CTA's is so easy with Kartra I find myself just playing with options and automations to test.

Pros: Kartra makes putting together multi step campaigns an absolute breeze.

Cons: I was a little surprised to find out that a first automated email that goes out must be immediate or the next day but there was no option for a few minutes or hours. It would also be a huge time saver if you could jump directly to the section you want to edit instead of having to click through each one.

Silfrido G.
Instructor
E-Learning, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/07/2019

"Your best online business platform"

Comments: My experience has simply been very good because of its ease in handling and the completeness of its elements.

Pros: I love the ease of setting up my business for distance consulting and teaching in real time and with the best cloud backup technology. It is wonderful

Cons: A program with so much technology in its design requires an excellent internet connection to have real-time support in the cloud.

• Reviewed on 29/07/2019
Elizabeth E.
Founder & Health Educator
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2019

"Kartra helped me promote a recent wellness summit!"

Comments: I was able to successfully participate in the virtual summit and encourage my clients to register also.

Pros: I liked that I could see who had purchased tickets for a wellness summit that I was an affiliate for recently. I was able to have a customizable link and each sale gave me a portion of the profits. It is very professional and the best affiliate software I've been able to use.

Cons: I thought it was tricky to navigate in some ways because the "paid membership" features were right alongside the free features and I couldn't always tell what I could click and what I couldn't, leading me to waste quite a bit of time trying to sort everything out and figure out how to use it.

• Reviewed on 06/09/2019
Marvin s. D.
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2019

"Why we selected KARTRA"

Comments: MY JOURNEY WITH KARTRA HAS BEEN AS A BETA TESTER, AND CUSTOMER, AND THE ONLY THING THAT I FOUND THAT IS MISSING IS YOU!

Pros: KARTRA IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A PRODUCTIVE COST EFFICIENT SYSTEM THAT OPERATES CONGRUENTLY, TOGETHER WITH EVERY OTHER SECTION OF THE SYSTEM TO MAKE EVERY SECTION 12 "X" YOU ABILITY TO MOVE WITH THE SPEED OF THE MARKET WITHOUT THE WORRY OF 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT SYSTEMS AND ADDITIONAL EXPENSE OF THE OTHER SYSTEMS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT PLAY WELL TOGETHER.

Cons: INITIALLY IT WAS A LITTLE DAUNTING AND OVERWHELMING, ONLY BECAUSE TRULY THIS SYSTEM IS TO HARD TO RELIEVE THAT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE THIS EFFICIENT AND EASY, SO AS A METICULOUS BEING I TRIED TO DISCOVER WHAT I MIGHT BE MISSING THAT COULD COST BUSINESS ISSUES. HOWEVER, AFTER EVERY SECTION AND TEST THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SYSTEMS EXCEPT FOR THE HUMAN OPERATORS. USE IT EXACTLY AS IT STATES THAT YOU CAN AND START WITH "GO!"

• Reviewed on 19/05/2019
Danielle M.
Director Of Operations
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2019

"Kartra is fast becoming BETTER than all the other all in one's"

Pros: Literally has everything in one system. Overall fairly easy to use, no weird rules to remember like other systems. Things JUST WORK! I know several small business owners who work solo using it and managing it without having to hire a big team.

Cons: I feel that the reports could be a little better. I also dislike having to add the Facebook pixel to every single landing page I create.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2019
David D.

"Outstanding"

Comments: I am very satisfied with KARTRA software! I think it is the best on the market.

Pros: Usability. KARTRA is extremely easy to use and learn. The training for how to use it is very good as well. As compared to other software programs, KARTRA has them beat HANDS-DOWN! In cost and ease of use.

Cons: I think that KARTRA can take a lesson from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the education and promotion of KARTRA. He did a "1 Funnell Away" and "30-Days" challenge program that was wildly successful in both teaching Funnel marketers how to be successful and selling his [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] software. I went through the training and was quite willing to pay the $100 to do so. I know KARTRA did a three-day event - Wrong way to approach it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] content was broken down into pieces and easy to consume and re-watch. KARTRA's 3-day program was difficult to watch and impossible to find the pieces I was looking for.
Promotion is the biggest con - The KARTRA product is the best on the market! It's just not promoted well.

Pablo R.
  • Reviewed on 11/04/2020

"The best thing that happened to small businesses"

Comments: Overall, I love Kartra. The thing that I love the most is that I can literally run my whole business from it. I don't need to use any other program. I love the fact that it even has great royalty free pictures that I can use for my pages. I highly recommend it and think it's better than Infusionsoft or Clickfunnels (yea I said it!).

Pros: I love the fact that it literally does everything from lead capture, payment processing, pre-written emails, campaigns. I love it all. It's been the biggest contributor to my business's success. Without it, running a business by myself would be really difficult.

Cons: I would love if on the sales pages there were prompts of what to write instead of filler copy. Those prompts are currently in some of the squeeze pages but I would love to see them on the sales pages. Also, it would be great if it had a photo editing feature within the software. Something similar to a photoshop.

• Reviewed on 11/04/2020
Guy S.
Entrepreneur
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2019

"It's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools"

Comments: It's helped me streamline my "Rock the Tech" Coaching business into something that is manageable and contained on one platform... Kartra allows me to run a 6, 7, and 8 Figure business by myself, and appear as if I'm a Fortune 5 Company... I have been running with "bubble gum and bailing wire" for the last few years, and NOW I'm ONLY using Kartra as my "Main" go to software for my business -

Pros: It really does Everything, that's WHY I said it's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools...I was spending well over $1K per Month on Dedicated Server Hosting, a Dedicated Email Server, WordPress Membership Websites, GetResponse, SendGrid SMTP Service, and the list goes on and on... I'm saving over $800 Per Month by moving to Karta AND I'm not concerned about Hackers breaking into my WordPress Memberships or Members NOT getting their login credentials... Kartra is TOP Shelf!

Cons: I would be GREAT to have a Done-for-You Membership Campaign...I really can't think of anything else that I would want... Agency would be fantastic for my customers too, and I know this is in the works...Can we speed the deployment UP?

Dean B.
Principal
Executive Office, 2-10 Employees

"Best holistic solution"

Comments: It has been easy to learn, it has great training support with articles and videos, the support community is extremely active and answers to questions are very timely. The team is extremely pleasant to work with and executive rarely disappoints as he understands what digital marketing is all about. Every month brings new enhancements and features that make it better. This is one-stop shopping when it comes to digital marketing.

Pros: Kartra keeps everything under one roof eliminating the need and expense of multiple apps. It has drag and drop simplicity and deep funnel complexity. The best thing is the features keep getting better and the community is super supportive. After having used many programs with multiple clients such as Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Pipedrive, VTiger, CF, Leadpages... this is the cleanest and easiest interface to optimal functionality.

Cons: Video bandwidth can cost you money so only marketing videos requiring analytics and funnel tagging should be housed on the platform. Still need Vimeo Business for everything else like training videos. Need a HIPAA compliant version for some clients as healthcare arena is exploding.

Sean M.
Chief Story Teller
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2019

"Speaking from the Stage is different then Speaking from a Landing page!"

Comments: I think it's awesome.

Pros: The trainings and the tips and tricks, all the content and the Facebook group all have helped me learn what I can do and what I need to do to build my business. I can now explain clearly what I want to a freelance if I choose to get some additional help..

Cons: Still lots to learn.. mostly plug and play... when I want to 'advance'.. .take a bit more learning for me.

Richard C.
Senior Partner
Online Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2019

"Time Saving Software Platform"

Comments: Having the ability to have videos hosted within the monthly charge, a powerful auto responder with sequences and campaigns along with little touches like the calendar function provides a massive advantage to me when offering these services as well as running my own business.

Pros: The speed at which I can put a landing pages together is unbelievable with the Kartra platform. Once the content has been agreed with the hook and calls to action etc, I can put an example in front of a client real easy. It's quick, but I don't let my client know how quick otherwise putting something together in an hour would be the expectation every time and my fee rate would be called into question. Primarily for landing pages, I've also built complete websites with the Kartra platform and just about to build my first membership site. I'm still discovering the power of this platform, it has a lot to offer.

Cons: Whilst you can build an online store with Kartra, I wish it was a little more advanced in this area. I know it's not the primary function, but combining the ease of building landing pages with the ability to have a powerful online store as well would be awesome.

Roe C.

"Making Business Easier"

Comments: It's been very simple to learn and use allowing me to save from hiring out services for small jobs, now I am able to leave that for larger projects. I love the analytics features too.

Pros: is the all in one feature. I love having a one stop shop platform

Cons: When constructing an email and pages, I have lost my work more often than I like.
It doesnt' save my work automatically (I had this feature in my last provider).
emails dont' have an undo button

Beverley T.
Social Media Strategist & Consultant
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2019

"Great product, bad support"

Comments: Great product, great tool... Customer support needs to help customers in a more timely manner and LIVE chat actually needs to be available, why promote live chat and help when it's rarely ever available?

Pros: I liked Kartra as the idea of having an "all in one" tool was very appealing to me. The functions were easy to figure out and the dashboard is intuitive. Not a lot of training is required to use Kartra which made switching over a very simple process. The landing page templates are thorough and the email automation area was a breath of fresh air.

Cons: I did not move forward after my trial was complete. When I asked for Kartra Support, it took them 2 days to respond to me. The response time was completely unacceptable, especially when I was switching ALL my services to them. I even had to tweet the Kartra account to ask for help with my support ticket. Finally when someone replied to me, they didn't read my entire message and gave me incorrect information. All I wanted to do was subscribe to a lower tier package, and I never heard back from anyone at Kartra for five days.

• Reviewed on 17/12/2019