15 years helping Australian businesses

About TextP2P

TextP2P combines Text messaging, Email marketing, and Ringless Voicemail drops into one affordable and easy to use online application.

Learn more about TextP2P

Pros:

M already pretty organized with spreadsheets so it was easy to get my customer information uploaded and ready to send messages.

Cons:

So far we’ve not run into anything we don’t like.

TextP2P ratings

5.0

9.7/10

TextP2P has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 105 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used TextP2P before?

William
William
Owner Operator in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Best way for my customers to communicate on with me on my website.

Comments: Nice when custome need quick answers and it goes directly to my phone.

Pros:

Easy to use and inexpensive for what I need for communication with my customers.

Cons:

Nothing at the moment. Only used for about 2 months but seems to be perfect for what I need.

Theo
Farmer in US
Food Production, 2–10 Employees

Simplified Community Notifications

Comments: We notify farm share owners and association members of food deliveries at their drop point, and Text P2P works very well for this purpose. One contact db is great, if someone quits they can be deleted from all communication easily. Contacts can be added to multiple lists. Customers can pause/resume their delivery texts if they're out of town by replying STOP/START.

Pros:

The contact management organizational capabilities are far superior to the program I was using before. Customer support for this app is very responsive. I use it from my browser in the office then the phone app on the road.

Cons:

I've lost half completed email campaigns when the software logged me off after I went to another task. An auto draft save feature would be nice on drafts. When I think of new features that would be nice, sometimes they already are in there and it's my failure to read the help. I haven't looked to see if I can prevent or delay logoff.

Kristen
Online Media, 51–200 Employees

Network Marketing

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: 1000000% has changed my business!! I love it!!!

Pros:

I can schedule and my business is automated!! I can contact all members easily

Cons:

I wish I could select names from contacts to send a mass message to instead of creating a list campaign.

Ken
Senior Content Marketing Manager in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Great value for money

Comments: [sensitive content hidden] is a great guy to work with. He's very responsive and was very flexible with my plan. Text P2P is also super affordable.

Pros:

Price - Text P2P is super low-cost, allowing us to validate the medium over email marketing

Cons:

Integrations - It's been difficult to get it to sync with any of our other tech platforms. We manage this as a whole separate entity from our CRM, marketing platform, and website analytics.

TextP2P Response

8 months ago

Thanks Ken. As for integrations, we do integrate with over 5,000 online applications through Zapier. Zapier make's integration easy. If you need help, let us know.

Kathy
Director in US

TextP2P was THE solution

Comments: Exceptional! This platform offers easily use and great customer service.

Pros:

Everything! The platform is great and the customer service is excellent

Cons:

I haven’t found any yet. This is exactly what I needed and was looking for.

Carrie
Health & Fitness Coach in US

game changer

Pros:

I love that I can schedule my messages and set up workflow automations - it’s transformed my onboarding process and my clients love it!

Cons:

Nothing I can think of - I am still learning but so far it’s all be incredible

Cameron
Managing partner in Canada
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Great tool for SMS/MMS marketing

Comments: Great experience overall.

Pros:

This tool is so easy to use, and to update the list for follow up messaging..

Cons:

It was a little hard to figure out the shot code, but once it was done there were no issues.

Melissa
Data Administrator in US
Religious Institutions, 11–50 Employees

Highly recommend TextP2P

Comments: I actually use TextP2P in my day to day job and in my volunteer position on a board of directors. I liked it so much at my job that when we were looking for a program for or board, I recommended TextP2P!

Pros:

The product is easy to use. The texting is the best feature because we can have a conversation in real-time.

Cons:

The only thing that we were disappointed with was that we couldn’t receive the emails in the TextP2P platform. A minor inconvenience to go to an email program though.

Kathy
CEO in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

TextP2P packs huge value!

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: We were up and running in less than 24 hours and had our first campaign on push button! We’ve received numerous comments from our customers and we plan to use it more in the coming year!

Pros:

The hands on support from the team is amazing and got us off to a great start with the platform

Cons:

Nothing yet - we are wary in our journey with it

Guirguis
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2–10 Employees

Owner of the business

5.0 last month New

Comments: Great experience , they deserve more than 5 stars

Pros:

Very knowledgeable , doing the best of his ability

Cons:

Supportive , very responsive and helpful

Conner
Real Estate Agent in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Very easy to use with great support!

Comments: Great experience

Pros:

The easy if use and the great customer support

Cons:

I wish there was a mobile app other than that it’s great

Megan
Coach in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Finally what we were looking for!!

Comments: The ability to automate has changed the game for us. Excited to learn and use more functions and features.

Pros:

We looked for months for a software that could handle automated text marketing, workflows, and email campaigns but could not find a solution that covered all needs at a descent price. Text P2P finally gave us what we needed to take the next step in our business and at an extremely affordable price. It’s easy to use and very customizable which made it a no brained for us.

Cons:

Have only used Text P2P for a short period and have yet to come across anything too concerning.

Holly
CEO in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Great asset to my business

Comments: This service helps me reach my customers and interact with them on a personal level (within the app).

Pros:

TextP2P is so easy to navigate. Being able to get messages to different contact lists in a timely manner is so great for my business.

Cons:

Still learning how to navigate all the things available inside of TextP2P

Darryl
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Highly recommend

Pros:

Text P2P is an amazing service. It is user friendly and easy to navigate. I love that it allows me to send multiple mass messages at the same time. The ability to navigate through the Help Center to the learning videos is also a plus."

Cons:

There was nothing that I did not like about this software

Melissa
Health and Wellness Professional in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The Ease of Use is Incredible

Comments: I have for quite some time understood that people do not always want to be on social media, so this tool has allowed me to still coach my clients without having to put them in another group on social.

Pros:

I love that I can communicate openly with my clientele through text messaging. Now I do not have to wonder if my emails are going to SPAM. As someone who is not tech savvy at all, this is incredibly easy to use.

Cons:

I really can't think of anything that I don't like about this software.

Ashley
self employed in US

Perfect for what I need!

Comments: Love it!

Pros:

I love that i can set recurring messages, link up to zapier, and so much more! Thank you for making my life so much easier as I communicate with my customers... text is DEFINITELY the way to go for communication!

Cons:

It definitely had a learning curve but once I got it, sure easy. And the customer support was amazing!

Jessica
Online health & Fitness Coach in US

I'M IN LOVE!!!!

Pros:

I am loving how easy this system is to set up as well as get in contact with my clients and team! I am looking forward to continue using this to help me simplify my business as well as staying connected with my customers and coaches!

Cons:

Nothing as of yet - so far everything seems to be user friendly and helpful!

Megan
Nurse Practitioner/Health Coach in US

Very Easy To Use!!

Comments: Very happy!

Pros:

That I can set up so many workflows and have my people opt in automatically!

Cons:

Just the tech part- I don’t love! I had my VA input everything!

Coach/Mentor in US

Text marketing

Comments: The application is great! I also received a great amount of customer support which is ideal and saves time.

Pros:

The ease of which you can set up lists and texting campaigns.

Cons:

Nothing I can think of. After watching the tutorial videos it was quite easy.

Erin
Health and Fitness Coach/Business Mentor in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Next level connection with my consumers

Comments: Amazing experience so far!

Pros:

I feel like I can make more personal connections and not let anyone slip through the cracks. This software is changing my business!

Cons:

So far everything has been great! So so impressed!

Matt
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

It's a time saver!

Comments: Fantastic!

Pros:

Easy to implement and use. Outstanding customer service and support.

Cons:

None found yet. I only have positive things to say.

Dana
Online Wellness Coach in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

This service SAVES me vital time!

Comments: So far it’s been going great. I haven’t used all the features yet- but know I will in time!

Pros:

I love that it cuts my work time in half. I’m able to send one message but yet it goes to hundreds with one click. Eases my work stress but still does exactly what I need it to do.

Cons:

As far as I can tell- it’s great! I didn’t love that I had to get a new phone number to use the service because some of my clients know my personal number- so it kinda confused them. Not a big deal tho!

Ma
Program Manager in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Definitely recommend

Pros:

It’s so easy to use and the customer service is top notch!

Cons:

So far we’ve not run into anything we don’t like.

Phil
Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

TextP2P review

Comments: This product saves me a lot of time and is very effective. Like any new technology, there's a learning curve, but they have great customer service and have been very responsive to my questions.

Pros:

I love the ability to send personal texts to people regarding meeting reminders. I used to send texts to dozens of people manually and that was excruciating. This product saves me a lot of time!

Cons:

I wish I could use my own, regular cell number as the sending number.

Georgina
Lions Member in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Satisfied Customer

Comments: My organization was looking into mass texting services for our non-profit. After researching different platforms, we found TEXTP2P and have been very happy. The customer service is excellent. They answered my questions quickly and efficiently. The app is easy to use and covers our needs!

Pros:

Easy to use, excellent customer service.

Cons:

When viewing contacts, contacts don’t stay sorted after selecting a contact and going back to list. When selecting 500 contacts per page, it doesn’t stay in this format after selecting a contact.