Marketing Automation Professional Reviews

• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.8 /5

About Marketing Automation Professional

Higher Logic's Marketing Automation Professional (powered by Informz) helps you attract and retain members efficiently and effectively.

Learn more about Marketing Automation Professional

Showing 25 reviews of 118

Joe B.
Deputy Dir., Marketing
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2019

"Informz - easy and powerful"

Pros: I really like the reports. They are easy to pull and visually intuitive. I also like the integration with our database, which means I can pull lists without having to ask IT for help. The campaign functionality is also really powerful and a great way to streamline processes.

Cons: I occasionally get stuck in a loop within the Campaigns where I'm asked to save, but unable to save. I can get things to work again by logging out and back into the software, but it's frustrating since everything else works so smoothly.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2019
Andrew T.
Director of Marketing and Communications
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

"My Informz Review"

Comments: This is our first experience using a marketing automation platform. We use it for marketing, but also for member renewal reminders, which has been very helpful, and automated a process that was very manual. Overall, we enjoy using the product, but wish it had more ties into the database. We do more than 100 events annually, and being able to pull more information specific to the event (as opposed to entering it manually) would make the process even more efficient for us.

Pros: The ability to target individuals. This has helped us refine our messages.

Cons: The limitation on what can be pulled in from our netForum Enterprise. I would like to be able to pull more data from the events module.

Office Coordinator
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2018

"Great marketing tool!"

Pros: Informz makes sending mass emails so much easier. From uploading and customizing lists to putting a special touch on an email... you can do it all with Informz! We send out our biweekly newsletter with this and I can customize it every time so easily by taking things out/ adding things etc.

Cons: The template designer can take a little time to get used to and figure out... we really struggled with this one at first but I will say customer service is amazing and will talk to you for hours helping you feel comfortable with what you are doing.

• Reviewed on 19/11/2018
Betsy A.
Communications and Membership Manager
Civic & Social Organization, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2019

"Easy to use for professional email marketing"

Pros: Designing an e-mail is an easy process. Editing images and text, dragging and dropping blocks, it is all easy to set up and accomplishment and send out a professional looking email. Also, the reporting and tracking is easy to find and use.

Cons: When making a template, sometimes you are limited and they are not super flexible layouts. Even though you can make your own template - once you are in the message, designing the message, you have to edit the template to get the flexibility you want.

Cory S.
Sr. Manager of IT Solutions & Development
11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 09/11/2017

"Drip Marketing Made Easy"

Comments: I have found that Informz made doing some marketing campaigns easier with using their tool. The ease of use and the simple user interface has made marketing simple.

Pros: Perfect for small to medium sized companies. Easy to customize your own marketing pieces and store them inside the online tool. you can integrate with many of the CRM systems out there today. the customer service people want informz to succeed for your business which means they are easily accessible and willing to assist.

Cons: If you are new to building your own campaigns this can be tricky at first for the lingo they use doesn't cross all platforms. Maybe better initial training would be great to overcome this for new marketing teams.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 09/11/2017
Cindy A.
VP of Meetings
  • Reviewed on 02/06/2017

"Ease of use, integrates seemlessly with iMIS, great customer service, not sure we could ask for more"

Comments: Customized messages to our members

Pros: Integrates with iMIS as advertised. Hear this frequently, but other products do not always perform as advertised. Not the case with Informz. Love the reporting function, particularly when a member claims we did not send information only to learn it was delivered, opened, and clicked thru - love that functionality. Easy to copy a previous email so we do not have to recreate the wheel. Branding is easy, along with creating templates. I could go on, but I think you get what I mean - love this product.

Cons: Upgrades that make it hard to find what I need. Perhaps ask customers before you make changes to ensure it is actually needed. But your customer service always is exemplary so I get issues resolved quickly - doesn't sound like much of a con (apologies)

• Reviewed on 02/06/2017
Ben D.
Director of Web Operations
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2017

"Top Notch Customer Service and Awesome product"

Comments: I've been using Informz for about 3+ years now and myself and all my internal users love how easy it is to create and send out emails. I use Informz at least twice a week for a bi-weekly newsletter that is sent out to our members. From setting up new responsive templates, to sending them out optimized over a 24 hour period, sending them when the user historically opens the emails, is easy to do and awesome! Informz customer service is by far the best I've dealt with. Instant responses from real people and a very helpful knowledge base. Informz does webinars from users that use Informz that are detailed and helpful. They offer a yearly conference that I haven't attended yet, but plan to do so in the future as I've heard its very informative. Over 3 years ago, I moved our email away from 2 other services and combined them all into Informz and haven't looked back since. Thank you Informz and keep up the great work!

Pros: Ease of use

Kim M.
Marketing Projects Manager
  • Reviewed on 25/05/2017

"We have been using Informz for years and I have yet to find a ESP that is this comprehensive."

Comments: Not having to purchase 3rd party tools.

Pros: All the tools and modules that are available. I have reviewed several ESPs and have found that with other systems I have to purchase 3rd party tools to have the same functionality as Informz.

Cons: The only con I have, which they have no control over, is my current CRM does not integrate with Informz.

• Reviewed on 25/05/2017
Anthony A.
Director of Marketing
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2017

"Informz - Great Customer Service"

Comments: We use Informz for all of our email marketing. I can't say enough about how great the customer service is at Informz. You have an advisor who is available to help with any issues or questions. The updates about new platform features are great and helps keep their customers in the loop.

• Reviewed on 14/02/2017
Simon B.
Assistant Director for Marketing and Communication
Recreational Facilities & Services, 11-50 Employees

"Exceptional Customer Support"

Comments: Informz is constantly evolving the features and functionality of their software. The customer support has been stellar and the resources are extremely helpful.

Pros: It's ease of use.

Cons: It's cost.

Jill R.

"Excellent product mix"

Comments: Informz continues to enhance its product offerings, allowing me to work more efficiently and effectively. Their support staff is top-notch and their on-going assistance has helped me identify ways to improve our use of the Informz platform. Since it syncs with our iMIS database, we're able to save time and reduce errors in building our target groups, making sure we're communicating the right message to the right people. I also like the flexibility in knowing we can easily connect surveys, event registrations, invoicing, voting and more without having to use multiple platforms.

Amy B.
Web Technology Manager
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2019

"Easy for techies and marketers alike!"

Pros: I like that there are both WYSIWYG and HTML editing options. It makes it easy for non-technical users to quickly put together a mailing and also allows for me to customize my mailings further.

Cons: The autosave feature, while helpful, runs too often and slows down the tool when it is running.

Lori M.
Member Services Manager

"Informz Review"

Comments: Informz has really been a great tool for my company to use. It's pretty easy to use and the support we get from the company is great. I really like the new look. It seems to be easier to navigate around and there seems to be more space on the page to view things.

Pros: It's very easy to use. I like the new look.

Cons: It's impossible to create a query selecting more than one registration option for a single event.

Amy L.
Chief Innovation Officer
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2016

"Excellent Mailing and Event Registration Tool"

Comments: We use Informz to send out emails to our client base as well as event registration. The system is easy to learn and use, and we make good use of the metrics to continually make our emails perform even better.

Pros: Easy of use and reporting

Cons: Would like to be able to send out emails for group editing within the event registration system like we can in the email system.

Daniel K.
Digital Marketing Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2017

"The Best for a Busy Office"

Comments: My company was already using Informz when I came on board, but I wouldn't switch for the world. Having experts to bounce ideas off of and to help build beautiful newsletters is the best!

Pros: The product is standard among most email newsletter providers, but the customer service is the best!

Cons: The reporting functions could use some work and updating.

Carola K.
Business Systems Analyst I
Higher Education, 10,000+ Employees

"Super Customer Service"

Comments: Informz product has been great, great features and reports are awesome, and the customer service is superb! thank you!

Pros: the features and that everything is accessible by the user (list up and downloading, customizations of interests, web forms, subscriber management, etc.)

Cons: the cost per email

Christie S.
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2016

"Customer Support second to none!"

Comments: I love using Informz! I know that some features are being upgraded, which I think will make me love it even more. It's a very robust program and the integration it has with IMIS is a lifesaver for me. But the best thing about Informz is its customer support. It is truly outstanding. I am so tired of trying to get support from companies that you have to hunt to find it because they just want you to spend hours on their forums to figure it out yourself. Informz is nothing like that. You get a real live person dedicated to helping you. My rep is nothing short of amazing - I can't sing his praises high enough. But it starts at the top. This company understands that their customers are the reason they exist, and they act like it. You can not go wrong with this product. Period.

Pros: Customer support, integration with IMIS.

Cons: Design feature (However, I have seen the beta due next year for improvements and that con will be totally taken away).

Director - Marketing, Business Development
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

"Working for Us"

Pros: Decent UI, with limited training necessary once templates are set.

Cons: I'd like more ways to analyze data from mailings, and at the targeted stories level in particular.

Chris D.
Director data integrity

"Informs enables success"

Comments: We've simplified and streamlined our marketing communications by integrating informs with our AMS. And as an added bonus informz is highly responsive to customer requests.

Suzanne F.
Marketing Communications Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2018

"Informz Review"

Pros: Love the email and how it connects to our AMS system

Cons: Would like to learn more about how we can use more about all the services

• Reviewed on 06/11/2018
Ruth S.
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2016

"Fairly new user"

Comments: Love being able to create my own templates to brand emails with each on my campaigns. HMTL editor is excellent, but I enjoy being able to change the actual code. The support is superior. They are prompt and knowledge. Love that I can call or email and don't have to go thru a "ticket system." They record my help sessions and send the audio recording to me. Great for reviewing when I can't remember how we did something. Excited to start using the automated marketing. Will be a major time saver when I get comfortable with it. I've been with Informz for only 6 months.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2016
Brittani J.
  • Reviewed on 02/02/2017

"Best eMarketing platform for a non-profit"

Comments: Other than learning some very basic html, Informz is great for all your non-profit emarketing needs. With built in templates, and the ability to create your own, fantastic reporting functunality, and support from a dedicated marketing adviser (and the fact that you can practically always catch another adviser and ask for help if your adviser is unavailable), I really haven't heard of or found a better provider. Informz is constantly making updates that actually improve the user experience and meets the needs of its customer. Would absolutely recommend.

• Reviewed on 02/02/2017
Christy C.
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2016

"Great Account Services"

Comments: We have been with Informz for 5+ years and have very much enjoyed working with the system. Our account manager is incredible. She is very good at troubleshooting we may need and she is always being proactive about sending the latest and greatest updates to us. Informz is a very easy platform to use and easy to organize. I go in at least once per year and make sure all of our lists make sense for all of our users in our office. We are happy to be with Informz and hope one day they can integrate with Simpleview!

• Reviewed on 20/12/2016
Denise L.
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2016

"Informz perfect for enewsletters"

Comments: I love Informz and the customer support is timely. The ease of use makes it easy for anyone in the organization to use. Informz allows for the upload of files in bulk. The reporting system is one of the best I have seen. It is very detailed showing who receives, who reads and who is bounced. I can not say enough good things about Informz.

Winnie T.
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2017

"Exceptional Customer Support When Needed"

Comments: Using Informz changed the old way of sending out communications to our Association members. I especially need to thank the Support team for their prompt assistance whenever I needed them.

Pros: Customer Support
Numerous Features
Ease of use

Cons: Pricing