15 years helping Australian businesses

About Qooper

Launch and grow mentoring programs easily with Qooper mentoring software. Access top tier guidance, software and integrations.

Learn more about Qooper

Pros:

Qooper is relatively intuitive and straightforward to use. The setup process is easy and it also offers support documents and tutorials to help you get started.

Cons:

I know Qooper is working on solving this so I don't expect this to be a problem long-term.

Qooper ratings

4.8
4.8
4.7
4.7

9.2/10

Qooper has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 87 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Qooper before?

Mike
Mike
Project Officer in Netherlands
Political Organization, 2–10 Employees

Exactly what you need. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comments: What I like most about Qooper's mentoring software is how straight forward it is. It has all the functions you need. Nothing more, nothing less. Especially for mentors and mentees, the software is very user friendly. Next to that, it is easily manageable as an administrator as well. All the questions that might arise during the usage of the software can be easily answered by the many instruction video's Qooper offers, which saves you a lot of time. Last but not least, Qooper's customer support is excellent. I liked the fact that before having a demo, you could already explain your need and wants, which were dealt with in the demo. This personal approach was much appreciated by me and my colleagues. I look forward to starting our mentoring program and collecting our first results in the coming months!

Pros:

- Very user friendly; - Great customer service; - Easy to join as a mentor/mentee; - Professional design; - Easily adaptable to your own needs and wants.

Cons:

- Haven't found any cons yet.

Alternatives Considered: MentorCity, MentorcliQ and Mentornity

Reasons for Switching to Qooper: The user-friendliness of the software. Next to that, Qooper's communication is very straight forward and clear.

4 years ago

Thank you for the speedy review Mike!

GRAHAM
Senior Software Engineer in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

NPower Match Mentoring

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience has been phenomenal. I have had a great experience with several mentees and shared many materials.

Pros:

What I like most about Qooper Is the ability to share lessons with other teammates.

Cons:

Would I like least about Cooper is the sometimes difficult user interface for the chats. The input does not expand.

Elizabeth
Coordinator in US
Research, 10,000+ Employees

Mentoring

3.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

A tool used to connect for mentoring meetings.

Cons:

Difficulty in scheduling meetings for mentoring.

Christi
Christi
Director of Learning Development, and Inclusion in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Mentorship for a Winning Culture

Comments: As the administrator, I am happy to have a platform that can be customized. The customer service of the Qooper team is quite superior. The account leaders have been great thought partners in helping to design and grow our program.

Pros:

Customization and automation of the content. The email pushes help everyone see the content and connect back to Qooper. Creating groups is a feature that works well especially to engage group coaching or Employee Resource Groups, or level-specific learning like high-potential, or new managers.

Cons:

Scheduling meetings inside Qooper is an extra step. It's much easier to use our existng email system to schedule time with someone.

Alternatives Considered: MentorcliQ and Chronus

Reasons for Switching to Qooper: All of the products we considered were great. One of them offered more features than we needed. The other was a little less intuitive to use.

Shane
Mechanical engineering graduate in UK
Construction, 10,000+ Employees

Qooper gave me and my mentor a structure for my development plan

5.0 last month New

Comments: If i were to rate my Qooper experience out of 10 i would give it a 10. Both me and my mentor were able to discuss things we would have maybe forgotten and we were able to set structured logical plan for my development. Lastly, with Qooper i was able to meet my mentor who has been key part to my development so far, and has really made the effort to engage with me.

Pros:

What i enjoyed most about qooper was the ability to structure my development with my mentor, this allowed us to identify all the aspects that were needed to develop my leadership. These included things such as time management and diversity within a team. These were all important aspects in being in management which is a position i am to be in within the next 18 months.

Cons:

Overall i think Qooper is great platform for its intended use. The only criticism i have is the websites appearance. I feel that the tiles and logos could be larger and maybe more interactive with some colour. This would make it feel more engaging and not come across dull.

Quintin
Field Marketing Coordinator in US
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

Qooper Gets it Done!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

I used Qooper as a mentee in our mentorship program. I enjoyed following the guided program that walked us through the steps and gave suggested areas of focus for each meeting.

Cons:

Our calendar integration didn't work which made it difficult to track meetings in the system.

last month

Quintin we're working with your program admin to get the IT approval to enable the calendar integration.

Ryan
Pastor of Digital Discipleship in US
Religious Institutions, 11–50 Employees

Fantastic Mentoring

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I appreciated the ease of use in the Qooper Platform. It was quite simple to manage mentees, and set meetings and goals.

Cons:

It was occasionally difficult to reach mentees through the platform.

Broadcast Media, 10,000+ Employees

Qooper Mentor Program Review

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Qooper has been easy to use and follow. The UI is clear and the tabs to use are clearly laid out. It was nice that some of the profile was prefilled from Workday, and it is also extremely helpful that Qooper can be linked to Outlook in order to keep track of all the emails. It is also cool to see that Qooper can provide recommended matches with mentors.

Cons:

It would be nice to see the other meetings on the Outlook calendar in Qooper as well in order to keep track of all meetings.

Shamesia
Shamesia
Sr. Services Business Specialist in US
Telecommunications, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Simplicity At it's Best

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Absolutely Amazing! I loved that is was so user friendly that my 6 year old would be able to navigate through the process without any help! The simplicity is more appreciated than you know!

Pros:

Extremely user friendly! My first time on the platform and I breezed through the signup process like a seasoned PRO! No time waisted! :)

Cons:

Absolutely nothing rubbed me the wrong way! Qooper is a winner!

Education Management, Self Employed

Mentoring Program LMS

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

New and easy to use process in supporting a new mentoring program. Features support the mentoring process in a functional manner.

Cons:

Initial technical issues that appear to be corrected.

Wendy
Vice President in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Best Support and Service

Comments: We use Qooper to provide coaching and support to teachers in the field. The ease of use for our coaches to stay in constant contact with their mentees has increased the quality of teaching with the teachers we work with. Having the ability to support them through these trying pandemic times is critical and we look for Qooper to continue to expand our support to many teachers as they struggle with the new demands of teaching through a pandemic

Pros:

The ease of use and intuitiveness of the application for our users. The training time was significantly reduced and users are more productive in their overall job because they have the communication tools necessary to be more effective. The Learning Steps and Assignments are critical features for our business and they work very well to allow needed progress.

Cons:

We would like to be able to tie a step to a goal and have the ability to track progress on goals based on the goals themselves, not just the tags. In other words, providing metrics on the actual progression of assignments to meet goals.

Alternatives Considered: Chronus

Reasons for Switching to Qooper: From our first inquiry through the entire process, customer response and support has been what sold us on this product. There may have been others that have a few more bells and whistles but every call, email or chat has been responded to so quickly, efficiently and with a smile that we felt like from day one we wanted to partner with a company that made us feel like we were important to them. I have been a systems administrator for many products over my career and this support has vary exceeded my expectations.

4 years ago

Hi Wendy, thank you for the amazing review and we love to tell that our more advanced tracking and measurements will help you track the actual progression of assignments with milestones towards the goal. Looking forward to having this in your program!

Kassie
Program Manager in US
Higher Education, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Great Customer Service, Amazing Platform

Comments: I would highly recommend Qooper to anyone. We switched from another platform earlier this year and the quality difference is incredible!

Pros:

Affordability, customer service, user friendly, groups are fantastic, great initial content, but fully customizable for your program needs.

Cons:

Sometimes the mobile app has a few glitches, but when taken to the team, they are fixed. Certificates are not customizable.

Alternatives Considered: Chronus and Mentor Collective

Reasons for Choosing Qooper: User experience was abysmal. The platform wasn't effective and we were constantly fielding complaints from students.

Switched From: Chronus

Reasons for Switching to Qooper: Cost and ability to customize the program ourselves. There is so much more autonomy with Qooper than other products.

6 months ago

For future customers' review, please feel free to see our best in the market mobile app that got a relaunch in early 2023 and now customizable certificates.

Kiara
E-mentor Consultant in US
Civic & Social Organization, 2–10 Employees

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] NEVER Fails You!

Comments: Well, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] . Even though you do not normally use a human to describe an experience, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helpful, prompt, consistent, flexible, and knowledgeable. This app would not be a tangible thing if it weren't for his insight and patience. We needed our handheld through this process and he gladly accommodated us. The level of customer service provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team of developers is perfect. The attention to detail and level of service from Qooper was above and beyond. Following [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] lead, Qooper transformed a process that stressed our team into a delight. I highly recommend this software, not just from the features and intuitive ease perspective, but from customer service and valued individualized care!

Pros:

It's a customizable, expandable, easy product. If you are looking for an electronic mentoring platform NOT contextualized for peer to peer in-house relationships this is the most valuable option. I love this software!

Cons:

Nothing is perfect, but this software comes very close. That said, the thing I like least about the software is the print is small and may be a barrier to some users.

Alternatives Considered: Innovative Mentoring, Insala Mentoring, Chronus and Turazo

Reasons for Switching to Qooper: It was the only software that offered what we needed at a manageable price.

5 years ago

Thank you for the compliments on the platform and our customer service Kiara!

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,000+ Employees

Very Best Mentoring Tool at the Very Best Price

Comments: Qooper impressed us from the beginning. We were looking for a tool to match and manage several hundred employees for a mentor program. Their tool met all of our requirements and then some. And they've adapted with us as we've grown from pilot to large scale roll out. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are great business partners who collaborate, advise, and provide the support we need to deliver an impactful mentoring program. Highly recommend this team!

Pros:

Qooper has designed a mentoring software that is easy to set up and deploy. As a non-IT administrator, I feel confident navigating the backend to customize our mentor program the way we want. And whenever I may get stuck, I know I can call the team at Qooper to help me. Our users also appreciate the design and functionality of the app.

Cons:

Honestly, when I've reached out to Qooper about something I wish was different or something I'd like to see added, they are quick to address my concerns and make adaptations for me.

Samantha
Benefits and Programs Manager in US
Computer & Network Security, 1,001–5,000 Employees

New to Qooper, but so far so great!

Comments: We received a lot of feedback about how a mentorship program would be valuable and while we are still rolling out this program and starting with a pilot group, but so far this system is working well for us.

Pros:

Qooper was easy to launch and we had a lot of support from our Customer Success Manager which was extremely helpful. This is a new program for us so for administering a pilot program, it had the customizability and flexibility that we were looking for. The goal is to have a mentor program that is self-administered so the matching algorithm was a big win for us.

Cons:

Since it is relatively new, there are still some features that need to be implemented that would be ideal to have, but otherwise, the system operates as expected. We tried to utilize their in-house mentor training and that did not go well.

Alternatives Considered: MentorcliQ and Together Mentoring

Reasons for Switching to Qooper: Cost and customizability

2 years ago

Thank you so much for the amazing review Samantha and we do agree that professional trainer didn't fit your population! A new one is assigned for the live trainings and we're so happy all is going great with the platform.

Cliff
Mentorship Coordinator in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1,000 Employees

Great support, great functionality and most of all an enjoyable experience for everyone involved

Comments: I like the clean and fresh look of the app. I love the dedicated customer support and you get the answers directly and instantly.

Pros:

I like the support and customer service-- available almost 24/7 and they respond immediately. They also send you a quick video tutes to further demonstrate a particular feature or functionality. I think this app is providing great and relevant functionalities that any mentorship program would need. It has a lot of functionalities which address exactly what we need for our program.. just easy to access even for our very old mentors and mentees. No complains from participants, and the measurement tool just gives all data that we need about the usage and interactions happening. No headache, easy to navigate, straigthforward and the participants don't have any issues so far. So kudos to the team behind Qooper for continuing to listen to the clients in improving and adding functionalities and ease of work to users and admin. ★★★★★★★★★★ 10 out of 5 stars!

Cons:

so far, none. We havent spotted any issues yet.

5 years ago

Cliff, 10 out of 5 stars for a customer like you. We love all the creative things you do with the platform, especially the announcements. Keep up the great work and we're here whenever you need us.

Ashley
Assistant Director, Graduate Student Life in US
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Qooper for Graduate Students

Pros:

What stood out to me most were the features to assist in the matching process and the ability to really make the process best suited to our graduate students. I also really enjoyed the already developed resources to assist in using the software and training the mentors and mentees.

Cons:

There have been aspects of the software that were sometimes glitchy or difficult to navigate - working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a blessing. Any difficulty we have faced or suggestions we have had has been promptly addressed and the software modified for our use. It's been amazing.

Alternatives Considered: MentorCity and Chronus

4 years ago

Thank you for the amazing review Ashley, looking forward to our 2nd cohort on Fall 2020!

Domenico
Director, Education Advocacy & Systems Transformation in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Look into Qooper for Mentorship Program Needs!

Comments: I've been really impressed with the responsiveness of the Qooper team. From the first inquiry email to the program launch and managing the program, the small but mighty Qooper team have responded to any and all of my questions and requests -- even hopping on a call within the hour to help me better understand a program feature.

Pros:

Qooper has brought our mentorship program to the next level! The software is intuitive, allowing the admin or program manager to customize learning, groups, and a whole host of other features. The platform and app look streamlined and professional. I've gotten compliments from program participants on their user experience.

Cons:

On our team, I was the only program lead/admin to get this program running for the organization. While I know it was reflected on the amount of time I needed to build the necessary marketing/branding collateral to launch the program, the Qooper team was one message away to help in any way that was needed. If I were to begin the process over again, I would have divided the launch labor with other team members.

4 years ago

Domenico, thank you for the amazing review and for being an amazing partner!

Higher Education, 11–50 Employees

Excellent software to capture the mentor-mentee journey and structure a program

Comments: We have a mentoring program in our school for the faculty. We wanted to use Qooper since we currently don't have a way to track what's happening in the relationships. Usually we check in with mentors and mentees to understand what they're doing. Through Qooper we're able to do this without checking-in and with atctual visible data and graphs.

Pros:

We love being able to see what the mentors and mentees are doing in their relationships. We never had a way to do this before. With Qooper the program manager is able to see who are driving the relationships and which mentors/mentees are disengaged with their goals. This data allowed us to improve our mentoring program and provide the right trainings. Also, we love the instant announcements.

Cons:

I would say the adoption of the Learning Platform was a bit of a hassle initially but they worked out a way for us and I believe they have a new method coming to improve this. They respond quite quick with live chat. Oh, a good thing was the software is soo easy to use. Even some of our non-tech savvy people felt comfortable with it.

5 years ago

Thanks a lot for the review J. I agree tracking the communication, completion assignments and other things are key to program evaluation. We are glad you're enjoying it!

Terri
Senior Program Manager in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Qooper Review

Comments: All in all Qooper is a good mentoring system, but ideally all mentors would be able to use the video calling feature with file sharing. It was great to be able to make the matches in the system and handle most communication as well.

Pros:

The Qooper mentoring platform keeps all information in one place and allows you to create training/learning modules. You are able to schedule all communication to mentors and mentees in advance through the system. You are also able to track mentor meetings and completion of training/learning modules.

Cons:

The biggest challenge for us was the video calling feature. It worked well for some pairs, but not all (calls were dropping). In addition, you are not able to share files using the feature so may of our pairs used Zoom or another platform for their calls. In addition, emails sent from Qooper may end up in spam folders.

Stephan
President - founder in France
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Great Software and Exceptional Service

Comments: Qooper offers very good support to customize the product and the functionalities. The team is fully engaged to help and to answer your needs.

Pros:

Very easy to use Functionalities are impressive Both mobile and desktop interface

Cons:

I don't have any complaints about the software so far.

5 years ago

Stephan, it's been an absolute pleasure to work with you on this program. Looking forward to more success stories!

Cecelia
Senior Exec and Volunteer Administrator in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Mentoring Upgrade

Comments: It has been positive from start to finish.

Pros:

We love the ability to assist our members in their mentoring journey. We provide content and have the ability to report out the impact. I appreciate most the customer service that we have with Ipek who makes everything easier.

Cons:

I don't have anything to complain about with Qooper. Our experience has been completely positive.

Michelle
Director in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

Qooper update

Comments: Was able to keep all my mentoring notes in one place.Good way to communicate with my menter

Pros:

Easy to use. It allows you to outline everything

Cons:

It actually forced me to go back and document everything which actually turned out to be good in yhe end

Joey
Mentoring Committee Chair in US
Airlines/Aviation, 201–500 Employees

Great Mentor Facilitation Tool!

Pros:

Qooper is extremely user-friendly and the support team is excellent. Launcing our mentoring program was extremely stressful and our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was there every step of the way. The steps and guidance provided seems to really help everybody new to the program.

Cons:

At this time I don't have any negative feedback. As we continue to use the product I'm sure there will be some features that I feel are unnecessary or not easy to use.

3 years ago

Thank you for the amazing review Joey and look forward to growing your mentorship program.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Qooper Mentoring

Comments: Positive! I have no major complaints of the website.

Pros:

Qooper has a modern design and allows for good workflow between users.

Cons:

Some of the navigation could use work- i.e. seeing availability or schedules of others when attempting to schedule a meeting, adding a poll, etc.

3 months ago

Thank you, we will inform your admin to enable the 2 way calendar integration to pull availabilities, recommend overlapping times and when the meeting is scheduled, automatically put it on your Outlook/Google calendar along with video call link if virtual.