• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.9 /5

About EngageBay

EngageBay is a simple, affordable all-in-one marketing, sales and service CRM software to acquire, engage, nurture, close leads.

Learn more about EngageBay

Showing 25 reviews of 65

Cameron N.
  • Reviewed on 06/10/2020

"Feature-rich without breaking the bank"

Comments: We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Pros: It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Cons: Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

by EngageBay on 13/10/2020

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

• Reviewed on 06/10/2020
Marcello M.
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2020

"A Magic wand"

Comments: I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Pros: Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Cons: Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates.
Missing Social Software Analytics

by EngageBay on 12/11/2020

Thanks for the review Marcello.

Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days.

We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2020
Joel N.
Data Analyst
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/05/2019

"Meet the amazing Marketing Solution"

Comments: Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Pros: First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs. Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing. There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly. For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Cons: They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

by EngageBay on 29/05/2019

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

• Reviewed on 27/05/2019
Yasaf B.
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2018

"Lots of potential, but still need a polish work"

Comments: Good experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.

Pros: I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features.
It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

Cons: At the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon).
Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

by EngageBay on 10/12/2018

Hi Yasaf. Thanks for your review.

We are constantly working towards making the platform better and your feedback will certainly be considered and worked on.

• Reviewed on 08/12/2018
Anh N.
marketing executive
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2019

"Good Customer service"

Comments: Good

Pros: It's really helpful for our email marketing campaign from designing email, landing page to tracking and reporting result

Cons: Need to update more customizing function which allows marketer designing more easily

by EngageBay on 01/07/2019

Thanks Anh for your feedback.Much appreciated!

• Reviewed on 26/06/2019
Leonardo W.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2018

"Get it if you have the chance"

Comments: I'm very satisfied with the app, it works well and I'm saving a lot of money.

Pros: Engagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay. The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.

Cons: I would like more design capabilities for the forms, but I heard they are already implementing it.

by EngageBay on 10/12/2018

Thanks for the review Leonardo.

Yes, we are working on the feedback provided by users on forms.

• Reviewed on 09/12/2018
Dioshai G.
Web Developer
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2018

"EngageBay Marketing helps me meet the needs of our customers"

Comments: with EngageBay Marketing I have an all in one tool that helps me improve my SEO and marketing strategies

Pros: all its tools and functions are good, but what I like most are the automation and programming in social networks along with landing pages, pop unders and forms that together help me increase traffic and in the short term generate sales

Cons: the software meets the benefits it offers, there is nothing wrong with adding

by EngageBay on 12/09/2018

Thanks for the review. We are improving the product continuously to make it the most recommended all-in-one marketing software for growing companies :)

• Reviewed on 12/09/2018
Harish V.
Digital Marketing Lead
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2018

"Great platform for Marketing & sales efforts"

Comments: By using this tool my work was simplified alot.

Pros: Great Lead generation tools available for marketers
Email marketing platform
Landing page builder
Awesome CRM as well

Cons: Nothing much to say, It will use full product for all the marketers.

by EngageBay on 22/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our product.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2018
Head Of Technology
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees

"Easy to Use"

Comments: THis is good software for early adaptor of Markeitng Automation software

Pros: Easy and simple UI and not complicated user guide. Apart form this Marketing Automation is global standard

Cons: The CRM databse is not as robust as other existing companies and also the email id doesnt create the companies databse automatically.

by EngageBay on 17/12/2018

Thanks for the feedback. We are working on enhancing the CRM capabilities and you should soon see an improvement.

Ian H.
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"Great tool for marketing automation!"

Pros: I like the "Code Your Own" feature for landing pages and email templates. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute. Support is good as well.

Cons: It is relatively new and still need to improve all the time.

by EngageBay on 14/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on adding more features and enhancing existing ones. You should see a much improved platform in no time.

Garma gay D.
Technical Helpdesk Support Analyst
Import & Export, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Satisfied user"

Comments: Overall experieced was manageable.

Pros: I highly recommend the tool. Its an awesome tool for a start up like us.

Cons: You need more patience in terms of getting familiar with the platform.

by EngageBay on 26/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our platform.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Anushka I.
Co-founder
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2018

"Wonderful User Experience!"

Pros: EngageBay is decently priced making it affordable for almost all companies. I personally like the ease of use and the solutions provided for each and every spectrum of marketing and sales

Cons: There could be more focus on lead generation.

by EngageBay on 02/01/2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best sales and marketing automation platform for growing businesses.

• Reviewed on 28/12/2018
Matthew M.
IT
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2020

"8 Month use Review"

Comments: Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Pros: The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Cons: Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

by EngageBay on 21/10/2020

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

• Reviewed on 20/10/2020
Nikunjkumar C.
director
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees

"Value for money"

Comments: Excellent experience

Pros: Easy to use
Easy to train new staff on functionality

Cons: All good, Nothing much.
most features are good to use

by EngageBay on 26/10/2020

Thanks for the review Nikunj

Media Production, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2019

"EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers"

Pros: Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

Cons: I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

by EngageBay on 17/04/2019

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.

• Reviewed on 16/04/2019
Kernan M.
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2018

"Clean interface and Support very responsive..."

Comments: So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.

Pros: So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

Cons: There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

by EngageBay on 22/12/2018

Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.

• Reviewed on 15/12/2018
Michael L.
Marketing Specialist
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2019

"Best CRM Software I Have Worked With!"

Comments: CRM system that takes care of all your needs and with the great support from the Engagebay Team.
Fast, efficient, effective and easy to manage. Really is the all-in-one marketing tool that most companies should be utilising.

Pros: 1. Easy to navigate
2. Easy to manage
3. Highly efficient and effective software
4. Great CRM to use for Marketing, Sales and Lead Generation
5. Easy to integrate so many pieces together just using the right tags
So much emphasis on the finer and in-depth detail which is key

Cons: No cons whatsoever! Highly recommend to other companies looking for the all-in-one marketing tool and to create Lead Gen.

by EngageBay on 18/11/2019

Thanks Michael for sharing your feedback.

• Reviewed on 15/11/2019
Jan patrick T.
Executive Managing Broker
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2018

"A great automation tool with a competitive price"

Comments: Support is number one pros for Engagebay, specially for the non-techy person like me they are always available to assist you if you get stuck, reps are very cool guys behind Engagebay.

Pros: Most basic and advance tools you need in your online business is inside Engagebay, from lead generation, email marketing, page builder, CRM (alternative for Hubspot and Infusionsoft) and my most favorite is the marketing automations.

Cons: It's a brand new software so there are still needs to be improve specially on the page builder part.

by EngageBay on 12/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the platform and adding more features.

• Reviewed on 11/12/2018
Head Of Marketing
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2018

"Amazing!!"

Pros: It’s everythink a growth hacker profissional would like to have

Cons: It’s hard to edit email Templates and landing pages

by EngageBay on 10/12/2018

Thanks for the feedback. Our goal is to make EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2018
Daniel B.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2019

"Excellent"

Comments: Excellent.

Pros: Easy of Use. - seems to be ahead of the other programs that I have used in the past.

Cons: NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon

by EngageBay on 20/02/2019

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the feedback. SMS option is already added to the platform.

• Reviewed on 07/02/2019
Paul T.
eMarketing Strategist/Consultant
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"Promising Startup for CRM and marketing automation"

Comments: I would be happy to recommend this tool to my clients.

Pros: I like how they give you access to all these marketing and CRM/sales features in one dashboard. It could easily replace a number of other tools you are using right now. Pricing is fair for what you get too and I also really like the file repository feature that bigger marketing teams will really appreciate.

Cons: Landing page templates are very limited at the moment

by EngageBay on 17/12/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more landing page templates.

Ian N.
MD
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2020

"Great Product and Service"

Comments: A pleasure to work with, really want to do anything thy can to help you out.

Pros: Really proactive when we ask for any update. Very responsive. Really friendly team. Easy to use.

Cons: There is nothing to add here but the form has to have 40 characters!

by EngageBay on 16/10/2020

Thanks for the review Ian.

Sian M.
Online Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/10/2020

"Sophisticated Software"

Comments: We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

Pros: How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

Cons: The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

by EngageBay on 16/10/2020

Thanks for the review Sian.

• Reviewed on 08/10/2020
Ryno V.
Inbound Implementation Specialist
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2020

"EngageBay if you are on a budget"

Comments: It is easyish to use, still lacks loads of features and the way of working is sometimes frustrating compared to something like Hubspot, but that is where the huge price difference comes in. It is efficient if you are really on a budget.

Pros: The price of this product is what is appealing, some aspects are easy to use but there are some that are frustrating.

Cons: When building landing pages you have to manually optimize the pages for mobile, whereas many other tools implement the mobile optimization automatically.

• Reviewed on 06/11/2020
Pierpaolo V.
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2020

"I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform..."

Comments: I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...). Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond. In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Pros: Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Cons: It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap). Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

by EngageBay on 24/02/2020

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

• Reviewed on 20/02/2020