15 years helping Australian businesses

About GetEmail.io

GetEmail.io Uses Big Data & Artificial Intelligence to Find the Professional Email Address of Anyone on Earth

Learn more about GetEmail.io

Pros:

Unlike other extensions get email has a better interface with google chrome as well as with Linkedin. The support team is fast and user-friendly.

Cons:

The 'poor' search for many profiles that was a kinda tedious.

GetEmail.io ratings

4.8
4.5
4.6
4.4

8.7/10

GetEmail.io has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 744 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used GetEmail.io before?

Lorie Therese
Lorie Therese
Web & Hosting Consultant in Philippines
Internet, 11–50 Employees

What Others Can't Find, GetEmail CAN!

Comments: I have been trying to generate leads for my company, and GetEmail was SUPER helpful in helping me find them!

Pros:

I love that you can find email addresses that are not readable or can't be delivered by other software.

Cons:

I think the buttons and the User Interface have to be updated.

Bayo
Digital Marketing Specialist in Nigeria
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Nice tool for email search

Comments: My experience has been fantastic. I have used the software to get the emails I have always wanted. It's a great product and super easy to use.

Pros:

I like the fact that the software is quick and easy to use. I also enjoy the fast speed and very useful in finding email address on LinkedIn.

Cons:

The software would be better if i could start getting more mailboxes because not all mailboxes can be checked.

Darren
Business Development Manager in UK
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Great tool for email finding

5.0 last month New

Comments: I first started to use Getemail.io when I started my own business consultancy 4 years ago.
Using their email finder for sales prospecting has been a highly effective tool for improving outreach and increasing conversion rates, I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Pros:

The LinkedIn extension is extremely user friendly and fast. The Customer Service is excellent - responded very quickly to any queries

Cons:

Occasionally an email address cannot be found, but this happens with any of these providers and it is not very often.

Zargham
Corporate Raider in US
Computer Games, 10,000+ Employees

Hold My Beer Son!

1.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Just look at their LinkedIn Page
Obsolete, website from 2006 and number that's not working
Hunter.io
Bouncer
Apollo
are much better tools

Pros:

nothing when I talked to some random layman customer in Europe, he told me, he could simply guess the email address

Cons:

You go to their website, make account, the website's dashboard will show you [sensitive content hidden] at Dell and [sensitive content hidden] at Microsoft as an example to extract their emails. Please go ahead and try it yourself, both of these email addresses would come back as inaccurate - verified by their system, LOL

Raajesh
Director in India
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

Amazing tool

Comments: I'm very pleased to work through getemail as i found many contacts easily to grow my business

Pros:

Its accuracy and speed is very impressive

Cons:

sometimes, it takes a little longer time to find the exact email and to verify the same.

Consumer Electronics, 51–200 Employees

Easily to Get The Business Email That You Wanna Reach

Comments: It's happy to use GetEmail.io, helped us to reach our target customers.

Pros:

It is quite easy to find people's email from their LInkedin profile page, simply press the button of Getemail, it is easily & accurate. We got all that we wanna to reach.

Cons:

Hope to get more free credits. It is quite helpful during searching customers' email, but pains with limited credit.

Naomi
Intern in Israel
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Very good software

Pros:

It is easy to use ! very important for the job that im doing

Cons:

You need to pay for more credits, and sometimes i dont want to pay

Belinda
Founder in Spain
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

It is Ok for some emails

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Easy to use with Linked in and you just press a button

Cons:

Sometimes you do not get the correct email

Peter
Freelancer in Nigeria
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Recommendations.

4.0 last month New

Comments: It has been a wonderful experience, but you have to keep the it up with your services.

Pros:

It is easy to use and i would recommend my friends to use.

Cons:

Nothing much about to complain, just a little upgrade.

Tony
Sales Mgr. in US
Building Materials, 51–200 Employees

Easy to install and High effective

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

High effective using together with LinkedIn.

Cons:

High effectiveness to get email on LinkedIn.

Nick
Clinical Director in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Lost & Found

Comments: GetEmail.io is the perfect example of someone creating an answer to a need because no one else has bothered to address it. Everyone at some point or another develops a need to find an e-mail address, and it is both an inconvenience and an aggravation when searches on search engines and social media come up empty. GetEmail.io filled that need with a genuinely impressive product. It isn't life-changing. It doesn't leave you speechless when you use it. But it works. And it works well. And when you are the one who is in dire need of an e-mail address that seemingly does not exist, it is an answered prayer.

Pros:

Despite having such a mountain of information available at our fingertips, we often have difficulties with finding e-mail addresses for professionals. Some have no contact information, some require you to fill out a contact form and wait for a response, and some have outdated addresses that they no longer monitor. GetEmail.io's ability to sift through all of the excess information and extract e-mail addresses is remarkable. While not being able to find an e-mail address may be an inconvenience for most people, for our clientele at a drug and alcohol recovery center, it can literally be the thing that stands between them and their freedom. GetEmail.io's product has provided us with correct e-mail addresses when exhaustive searches yielded no results.

Cons:

GetEmail.io is in a league of their own when it comes to finding e-mail addresses; the only issue I have is that the need for their services is not one that I can say with certainty we will need every week, or even every month. Because of this, it is hard to justify an upgrade to the paid version. While I understand their payment model, it would be nice to be able to purchase limited uses instead of the more inclusive packages they offer.

valerie
business development in US
Pharmaceuticals, 51–200 Employees

Works Great

Comments: Finding emails is a nightmare, with getmail.io on linkedin no more problems. It is fairly accurate, more so then some other email finders.

Pros:

easy to use, reliable and fairly accurate. I use it every day in my day to day work. It is so easy the way it is linked to linkedin

Cons:

not many, rather expensive. easy to use, reliable and accurate. It does what it's suppose to do, what more can you ask.

Carlton
Business Development in US
Railroad Manufacture, 11–50 Employees

Fantastic for lead generation and contacts for business

Comments: In my line of work getting contacts to relevant engineering, managers are very difficult due to the layers of screening in corporations or inability to get direct contact to the people who hold the decision making or money. This software minimizes that issue and allows me to make the most impact on an outreach basis. Highly recommend using this

Pros:

Easy to install and use, Like that it is small and unobtrusive and the emails when available are accurate!!

Cons:

NO issues as of yet, maybe more free leads

Doug
Director of Marketing in US
Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

Great resource for any sales marketer

Pros:

The ability to find contact information for people directly from LinkedIn is the best part of this product. No longer do you have to scour databases and hope that you are searching for the right person. Utilizing the power and accuracy of linkedin, getemail.io delivers!

Cons:

The only downside was that after using it so often and getting great results, I was legitimately let down when a contact couldn't be found since it happened so rarely.

Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Amazing product

Comments: Easy to use product, wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others looking for a similar tool.

Pros:

Easy to use and the back office support is brilliant

Cons:

that is not slightly disconnected from LinkedIn, but still a great product.

Sujoy
Marketing in India
Publishing, 11–50 Employees

Urgent

Pros:

It is quick to get the email Ids I look out for.

Cons:

I need this software at large. I have to use this daily for my works to be done.

Ethan
COO in US
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Solid Product

Comments: solid email finder app. Nothing really more needs to be said

Pros:

They have a built in verify email process which is pretty unique as far as I can tell. Most of the emails (60%) are real which is honestly a better hit rate than others like hunter.io

Cons:

not very flexible plans. Price is a little higher than other softwares

Pravallika
Sourcer in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 201–500 Employees

Awesome product

Pros:

I need to validate the emails on my daily basis submissions. GetEmail has been such a helpful tool. I totally depend on this product and would like to puchase after the trial.

Cons:

No The product is just awesome. And I do not feel anything to be missing in it.

Dan
Senior Consultant in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

GeEmail - a great resource!

Comments: Great tool - easy to use solution for finding contact information for people on LinkedIn. Google plug-in works well and I will continue to use the tool for my business.

Pros:

Very easy to use; provide fast results to find contact information.

Cons:

They provide only limited credits for a free account

James
Analyst, Market Research and Lead Generation at Afferent Software in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Customer Research Made Easier

Comments: When reaching out to a customer on a cold call email basis, it is important to identify the correct role-player/decision-maker first to have a high email open and click rate.
This is possible by combining LinkedIn and GetEmail.io.

Pros:

The market research I do for Afferent Software revolves mainly around finding companies that could be interested in our products. Often the lists and entries I find on Google and LinkedIn don't have contact details, let alone e-mail addresses. The GetEmail.io integration with LinkedIn makes this as easy as the click of a button. I recommend this to anyone who has a similar challenge.

Cons:

GetEmail.io must do a very thorough check in the background as the results sometimes take a while to come through. But still worth the wait.

Diana
Business Development Professional in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 51–200 Employees

GetEmail is a great support

Comments: My company pays for a resource which I use primarily but even that source can have incorrect info. GetEmail is my back up so that I never have to guess email addresses.

Pros:

GetEmail is always there and very easy to use. I like the Chrome plug-in which enables GetEmail to pop up and sit right next to Linkedin every time I log on

Cons:

very user friendly and support is very responsive

Diksha
Freelancer in India
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Good

Comments: excellent

Pros:

Finidng email so easily. and taking leads so fast

Cons:

finding the clients easily and tooooo fast

Theresa
N/A in US
Medical Practice, Self Employed

Use review

Pros:

I am finding emails for people I have identified as potential leads on LI or from other sources. My hope is that these emails will yield responses when initial requests for LI connection haven't been effective, and generate additional leads. It's too soon to tell as I just started using it, but email addresses were returned for most of my queries, fairly rapidly - since I haven't had any replies yet, don't know if they are accurate, but the couple that came back "not found - tested but bad address" creates confidence that there is validity to the addresses.

Cons:

Not enough free leads in the demo to adequately evaluate.

Legal Services, 51–200 Employees

Truly an amazing tool to get free e-mails

Pros:

It's ease of use and organization of emails.

Cons:

The integration can be a little clunky, but overall functional.

Esteban
Commercial Director in Argentina
Human Resources, 2–10 Employees

Perfect for hunting

Pros:

is perfect to a commercial hunter looking for new leads and business.

Cons:

sometimes you don´t get any email or a wrong one.