Dashpivot Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall

About Dashpivot

Flexible, user-friendly software which enables companies in the industries to streamline how they capture, organise and track work.

Learn more about Dashpivot

Mark D.
Builder
  • Reviewed on 03/05/2019

"Great Construction Software"

Pros: Ease of use (especially the app), Ease of uploading multiple photos, Ease of workflows and alerts.
The Site Diary functionality is excellent and it enables searching which is very helpful when searching historically

Cons: Nil experienced so far whilst using this software

• Reviewed on 03/05/2019
Jack C.
Construction, 51-200 Employees

"Dashpivot Review"

Comments: My experience to date with dashpivot has been a really positive one, as somebody who is not a real lover of technology I was impressed by how easy and user friendly the software was. This has resulted in us managing to continue to come up with new uses for the software that we would not have thought of when we originally brought dashpivot on board. It has allowed us to have faster and better access to records onsite, which would have once been created hard copy and manually scanned and saved to a server, and has allowed us to better collaborate with our clients on projects.

Pros: The best feature of the Dashpivot software is how user friendly it is. You don't need to spend time or money on IT consultants or tech support to establish and later modify/set up the software to meet your needs. Creating your own forms/templates is very simple meaning that it is relatively easy to transfer a paper system across to a digital format/database. Because it is so easy to generate new forms it also means that it is easy to continue to grow your systems as you find new ways to utilise the dashpivot functions or new functions become available.

Cons: Dashpivot is still relatively early in its development which means that there is still a lot of potential in the software that is yet to be realised. However, the team team at dashpivot is always open to hearing your ideas on possible functionality improvements and trying to implement those where possible.

Brian M.
Brian M.
Chief Operations Officer
  • Reviewed on 05/11/2018

"Ward Civil Roll out of Dash Pivot"

Comments: It has been excellent. We have been able to digitise our HSEQ and commercial processes and engage with our clients and partners on the platform. It has improved the efficiency of our project delivery and allows our engineers to get back to doing what they should be doing.

Pros: Its adaptability and the ease with which we were able to roll it across our business. The form builder is excellent and the analytics provide for real time and informed management review.

Cons: We are looking to expand the applications of Dashpivot into more areas of our business but it is not quite there just yet. We are working with Sitemate however to address this.

Johnny L.
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2019

"My experience with DashPivot."

Comments: Dashpivot has been been great with keeping our on-site day to day operations organised. It also allows for easy accessibility to that information in a short amount of time, which anyone can access at any given time. The tutorial videos and articles have been the key factor to my team's ability to use this software effectively. Will definitely be recommending Dashpivot to others.

Pros: The simplicity of Dashpivot is one of the biggest advantages to oragnise your company's day to day operations. It is extremely easy for anyone to jump on and start using right away, and if you have trouble with anything, the customer service/video tutorials will help you in any situation.

Cons: Overall with my experience with the free trial, the only complaint is that I was limited to the number of templates. However, that issue will be solved once I purchase the full version.

• Reviewed on 16/05/2019
Kyle S.
Project Engineer
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2020

"Kyle Saffy"

Comments: Overall, Dashpivot is a very easy to use tool that is definitely needed on a construction site. Although I am probably not using it to its full potential, I find it very helpful and time saving. Look forward to learning more about the software.

Pros: Taking photos through the mobile app and having the photos uploaded immediately.
Ease of being able to create forms and completing them through the mobile app on site.
Easy to keep and find documents and reports.
Easy to use and functional.

Cons: not being able to edit / mark-up photos after they have been uploaded.

• Reviewed on 20/09/2020
Simon V.
Construction, 5,001-10,000 Employees

"Dashpivot review"

Comments: I have been able to keep accurate diary's and have been able to customize them for each sub project , the analytics have also come in handy tracking progress.

Pros: Its ease of use, you don't have to be a wiz on any IT level

Cons: There is not a part of dashpivot that I dislike the few issues I have had have been resolved quickly by the D/P team

Sarah W.
Senior Environmental Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2018

"Dashpivot - efficient and sustainable"

Comments: Dashpivot has saved time for our team by allowing forms to be completed in the field and it automatically populates a register. Dashpivot templates have eliminated the need for paper forms which is a sustainable outcome. Dashpivot makes it easy to recall data and photos which is useful during audits.

Pros: It's flexible to our needs and can be used to replace hard copy forms and registers. It's been helpful for storing and recalling photos.

Cons: Dashpivot has continued to improve over the last year so when we've identified that something is lacking we have made suggestions and most ideas have been taken on board.

• Reviewed on 06/11/2018
Gloria F.
Purchasing & Expediting Administrator
  • Reviewed on 12/02/2019

"DashPivot User"

Comments: Using to keep track of Purchase Order requests. Excellent tool as quotes and PO details all on one screen. Also, permits PO requestor to see status of PO.

Pros: Easy to access and use. Takes only a few clicks to navigate between screens.

Cons: Have yet to have a negative experience. Perhaps a pop up telling me that I appear to have a problem logging on, when I am not having any issues.

• Reviewed on 12/02/2019
Steve V.
  • Reviewed on 28/05/2020

"Dashpivot in use"

Comments: Very much improved record keeping and reports from site that we can send on to the client for their review and action.

Pros: It can do almost everything we wanted straight away. With some training and help it has been easy for us to create our own templates and start using it immediately

Cons: It would be useful for us if it could 'fetch' data from a spreadsheet as this would save us a bit of time.
An easy back up to our local storage would also help.

• Reviewed on 28/05/2020
Janith F.
Undergraduate Engineer
Civil Engineering, 11-50 Employees

"Dashpivot"

Pros: It was very accessible for me and easy to understand. Everything was laid out and generally customizable to suit various needs.

Cons: There can occasionally be issues with the mobile version not syncing, which prevents any photos or created forms to be seen on the desktop version. Although this is being addressed with each revision, it is still present and is an area of future development.

Bassam A.
Undergrad civil engineer
Civic & Social Organization, 10,000+ Employees

"Review Dashpivot"

Pros: - sharing information and documents among the team
- save all the daily reports in and can get access to them from different offices
- easy to use, has a date and user filter
- shows all the activities of other team members like uploading materials or editing existing ones

Cons: could get improved by creating team chat window

Corey P.
HSEQ Manager
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2019

"Site reporting life saver"

Comments: Eliminating the bottleneck created by paperwork getting from site to HQ across multiple sites around Australia.

Pros: - Easy to set up
- Easy to use
- Great and fast customer support
- Live information
- Lots of customization options
- Photo sharing and ability to tag photos
- Great price
- Australian product

Cons: - No complaints about the software at the moment

• Reviewed on 15/05/2019
Site Engineer
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2018

"Good Software"

Comments: Easier to manage the site diary, easy to complete (text, pictures)

Pros: It's very easy and intuitive to create or modify a template, it's very intuitive to use

Cons: You can't edit a report at 2 persons at the same time

• Reviewed on 20/12/2018
Adam M.

"Dashpivot review"

Comments: Massive saving in paper, and tracking of employees workloads

Pros: The Simplicity of the platform and the 24/7 customer support

Cons: some features in planning that are missing and eagerly awaiting their arrival

Jonathan T.
SPE
Civil Engineering, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2018

"Civil Construction/Production based testing"

Pros: Photo and form tagging capability to narrow down search fields for important information

Cons: Would like to customised and format interface/reports layout
Overlay of Analytics would be useful to compare productivity of multiple tasks

Maxime P.
Method engineer
Civil Engineering, 201-500 Employees

"Dashpivot review"

Comments: Good experience, finally we got a very easy app to carry out inspections for Temporary works service.
It fits exactly our expectations on site.
Very handy, i prepare the inspection filling the forms on my computer and then i go on site with my smartphone and fill the raised issues and add photos directly. I like also the fact we can download in PDF the inspection records Sam is very proactive!

Pros: I prepare inspections on my computer and add photos directly.

Cons: Nothing

Peter C.
Asset Manager
Maritime, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2019

"Easy to use and edit"

Comments: Easy to use with good support

Pros: Very easy to use in a real time situation, allows me to complete reports with photos whilst on site and saves time in report preparation back at the office.

Cons: The template naming of the category field was not allowing specific naming of fields, this was fixed by consultation with Dash Pivot support staff.

• Reviewed on 16/12/2019
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Asbestos Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2020

"Dashpivot does exactly what I want"

Comments: The support feature is excellent. The instructional videos made finding my way around Dashpivot very easy, and queries to staff are answered quickly. The register function contains filters that make searching for records easy; this is important because my register will eventually have multiple thousands of entries. Overall, the software's enabled me to create an asbestos register that works for me and my knowledge level, and I don't have to pay for in-built features that I'm not going to use, as I would for other asbestos register products.

Pros: I use Dashpivot as an asbestos register. The software has all the tools I need to custom-design my register and supporting records. Other products on the market don't offer this flexibility, and still cost over twice as much as this product does. It even lets users enter data and check the asbestos register from their phones in the field, and I can generate reports for staff and contractors that contains the essential information they need to know to keep themselves and others safe.

Cons: I often find myself re-customising my templates, as I learn from trial, error and experience. It would be really handy if my existing record entries could be re-populated with the current template's designs, so I could go back and fill in the blanks. What I have to do now is manually re-type the old data into the new template, which is okay now, but won't be feasible in the long-term.

• Reviewed on 24/09/2020
Mitch S.
Site Engineer

"Dashpivot review"

Comments: Generally I only use Dashpivot for storing photos of on site activities and for daily diaries. From an engineering perspective the ability to digitally document this information is very useful. As you are already aware Engineers are quite time poor, so the usefulness of Dashpivot is directly related to the time spent entering data into it.

Pros: It is easy to use and very helpful for tracking site activities and storing photos. The iPhone app makes it a perfect tool for an Engineer working on site to upload photos of day-to-day tasks.

Cons: When viewing a photo, it would be good to add a swiping functionality in order to more easily move between photos - especially when in full screen mode. Ability to rotate 90 degrees when in full screen mode would also be a good addition. For the daily diaries i find myself generally typing everything into the comments box as opposed to manually selecting the drop down lists for things like labour, deliveries and plant/equipment on site as it is much quicker and easier to modify. Although if there was a timesheet functionality that was directly linked to the input fields in the daily diaries then we would be encouraged to manually enter it. I.e. The name of each labourer and the hours they do each day could be entered by the foreman into the daily diary. At the end of the month you could generate a timesheet template, select the labourers name, and it would display every day that labourer worked and the hours he did.

Wendy P.
Office
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2019

"Dashpivot Review"

Comments: We are a small Construction Business looking for an App that could enable us to record and store daily activities as well as keeping track of Site Management and Safety .
Dashpivot ticks all the boxes.
Very positive experience with the team from Dashpivot.
We have received ongoing support,nothing is a problem.
Great product. We are looking forward to working with the team for years to come.

Pros: Dashpivot works with the individuals Business requirements.
-It is simple to use .
-It has enabled us to track daily activities.
All templates can be tagged and can be stored as job specific.
-Photos are able to be stored easily and tagged for easy reference.
-The creation of Forms and templates is very simple.

Cons: Dashpivot is a great product.No Cons Always evolving.

• Reviewed on 30/08/2019
Robert P.
Supervisor
Construction, 201-500 Employees

"Great software"

Comments: Dash pivot is great, it is friendly and easy to use software and you do not need to be a computer wiz to get the most out of it.

Pros: That you can see what other people are doing on the home page other people might be doing something that relates to you but you may have forgotten about
You can create a template that will suit your needs and then incorporate it into the analytics.
Tagging of photo's for task and place and that the photo will show you where it was taken on google maps
The exporting of the excel andPDF Docs for sending to contractors.
Easy to contact for support

Cons: Being able to open one form on multiple devices and lose the data from the form you filled out on the previous devices.
You can't see who took a photo on the mobile app.
Some of the settings on the computer are not the same on the app ( mainly date created and subject date )

Cathal O.
Project Engineer
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2018

"Easy to use and customise"

Comments: Our business has effectively eliminated paper documents for almost all our processes. We have freed up hours spent previously on paperwork to concentrate on more important tasks.
The form creation is so versitile and customisable that there were few processes that couldn't be transferred to Dashpivot.

Pros: Intuitive interface
Customisable forms and workflows
Simple to create and change forms
Easy collaboration with teammates
Good analytics for our purposes
Usable mobile version

Cons: When creating PDF/printed copies of files the formatting and layout can be a little confusing compared to viewing it online.

Brady N.
Undergraduate Engineer
  • Reviewed on 05/11/2018

"Useful and Adaptable Program"

Comments: - Dashpivot has improved the pothole tracking by making the captured data accessible for use on the ground when it is needed
- Has changed the way that the Site Diary is being captured and is in the process of streamlining the recording and tracking of daily costs and production rates

Pros: - User friendly and flexible interface lets you customize forms for your own uses and to align with existing systems
- Easy to learn and pick up on. Intuitive user face

Cons: - App was initially slow and clunky to use. Has since been updated
- Still some functionalities that are only available on the web platform

Zac O.
Senior Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2018

"Great system, has helped us a lot"

Comments: We are improving our quality management more effectively - whilst saving time in the process - and this improves our project management outcomes.

Pros: Ease of use, broad application, live information and review, effective databasing, provides improvements in efficiency, great customer service with a team constantly improving the software.

Cons: Still a young software/system, but it exceeds our expectations and any suggestions for improvement are addressed quickly by the development team.

Melissa M.
Administrative Coordinator
Education Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/09/2020

"Great product for monitoring on-site progress"

Comments: The customer service provided by the Dashpivot team is excellent - the response time to queries is always less than 24hrs (usually within a couple of hours)

Pros: Using Dashpivot has allowed our team to seamlessly move from paper-based records to an electronic system, which can be accessed and easily used on a mobile or tablet.
From an administrative point of view, the records are easy to search and export into workable files.
The flexibility of creating templates means that we can create or update that best suit our needs

Cons: (I think this is in the pipeline) More flexibility with regards to creating reports (eg charts/graphs) within Dashpivot, so it is not required to export csv file and manipulate data into charts... of course, I could always learn how to use Power BI ;)

• Reviewed on 15/09/2020