• Overall
    4.7/5
    4.6/5
    4.6/5

About Tickd

A simple yet powerful web based tool for managing your projects. Organise your team's work into projects, milestones and tickets.

Learn more about Tickd

Alan W.
CTO
Capital Markets, 13-50 Employees

"Gets the job done"

Comments: Communicating with our clients, and trying to do this with email, loses focus quickly. By keeping focus on a single task, we can keep the communications on point.

Pros: There are many project management tools around, but this one is focused on GTD principals and managing the work of tickets between team members. The real killer feature, is its deep integration with email, the fact we can have clients interact with our team by simply replying to an email is the single most feature that makes it all work.

Cons: There is nothing. Sure there are smaller features, who doesn't have that.

Marcus F.
Senior Software Engineer
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2019

"Great project management and ticket system"

Comments: I've used it for years as a software engineer working on tickets as well as project management, dealing with milestones, tickets, timelines, time tracking, etc. I've also use Jira and others but I keep coming back to Tickd, I like it much better.

Pros: It's quick to get to your daily continual tasks like creating and updating tickets, it's easy to generate reports and overviews. It works well for Agile and SCRUM, or just tracking statuses if you prefer that.

Cons: Some features require extra clicks to get to, but the TickD team has been very responsive in making things easier to use.

Suhas J.
Data Analyst
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees

"Tick'd - Love the name"

Comments: Prioritize and manage daily work.

Pros: It is customized well to cater to the firm's needs like creating tickets via emails, svn integration etc

Cons: It's not compatible with Git repository.
When the bucket list inside a project is long it's tough to move tickets around.

by CodeArcs on 16/06/2019

Hi Suhas,

Thanks for taking the time to review Tickd. We appreciate your feedback.

With respect to your point regarding Git compatibility, we do support Git whether GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket or Beanstalk is your provider. If you're using a different provider or host Git on your own repositories, I'd be happy to discuss how we might best support you.

Thanks again

Keri W.
Lead Data Specialist
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/06/2019

"My Review"

Pros: Ease of use when submitting a ticket via email

Cons: Email formatting is not retained and because we are passing around a lot of technical information some information is lost in lack of translation.

by CodeArcs on 30/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Tickd. Your feedback is much appreciated.

With respect to the email formatting, if you'd like to submit some examples to our support team, we'd be happy to see what we can do there.

Thanks again.

• Reviewed on 25/06/2019
Flora R.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2019

"Easy to use dev management and project tracking tool"

Pros: Has worked great for our organization's needs. Wonderful as a project management tool to track our developments and great for system maintenance/tracking bugs. In addition to a communication tool for our team, our system users are able to submit feedback or request support. All member of our team are on the same page and know exactly what is going on at any given time. Feels like a custom system because it's set up specifically to your organization's needs for projects and user support.

Cons: I can't say that I dislike any features. One thing that I will say, is that for some people who are not tech savvy, figuring out all the great functionality and features is a learning process and may take some time. We've been using the tool for almost a year, and although I am pretty comfortable with tech and management tools, I will occasionally discover small things like short cuts and features that I was previously unaware of. But the experience has been great from the start.

John F.
Founder & CEO
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2019

"Best Project Management Software To date"

Comments: Overall, Very happy with our experience. We have used a few different project management tools, and could never get full adoption by our team. This new tool makes our team exciting to review tech and bus. projects, to help visualize our growth and momentum.

Pros: Incredibly easy for non-tech savvy founders and teams to adopt. Minimal setup, intuitive design, great support.

Cons: Moving tickets from project to project, as opposed to folder to folder, could be done better.

Er C.
CLO

"Use Tick'd"

Comments: Team is great. Super responsive and tenacious.

Pros: Documentation of times, dates, details... flexibility in moving tickets around... connections to Slack.
The is a great multi-user tool.

Cons: I need a Gant chart... some more project management tools. Task management tools are great.
Maybe add some "story boarding" options for development.

Company Director
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2019

"A great task management tool"

Comments: Tickd helps me manage the vast number of things I have to do. I can plan ahead for new projects and replicate old ones. As the company expands I look forward to making use of many other of the features

Pros: Tickd has a very user friendly interface. It's easy to use and has many features that help ensure that nothing is missed, high quality and deadlines are met. I like the notifications when an action is updated and the little help icon that pops up to provide direction

Cons: I'd have liked a walk through on how to get started but it's easy enough to find your way around

Software Engineer
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2019

"Flexible, ease to use and feature rich"

Pros: A rich feature set with enough flexibility that you are not tied to managing projects in a set way. The flexibility of setting up projects and tickets allows for multiple ways of working with the benefit of a solid structure to allow things not to get lost or confusing

Cons: The initial set up can be a lot overwhelming, knowing what all the settings are. But there is some great documentation on their site to help you along

• Reviewed on 24/04/2019
Chris M.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2019

"Fantastic"

Comments: I loved it.

Pros: I have to say that having used ticked now for a few weeks that it’s very intuitive and easy to use.

Cons: At first the descriptions of boxes and features were not comprehensive enough

• Reviewed on 27/06/2019