15 years helping Australian businesses

Together Mentoring Reviews

About Together Mentoring

Together provides enterprises with the most user-friendly & customizable solution to run world-class mentoring programs for employees.

Learn more about Together Mentoring

Pros:

Cons:

It does save the right time zone on my calendar, but when opening up the actually meeting it's a bit confusing.

Together Mentoring ratings

4.7
4.9
4.7
4.8

9.0/10

Together Mentoring has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 130 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Together Mentoring before?

Thomas
Thomas
MGR Technical Training in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Efficiency and effectiveness of training programs

Comments: The platform has proven to be an efficient tool for creating and managing mentoring programs in my area. The ability to customize programs based on my team's skill development needs has been valuable.

Pros:

I have successfully integrated Together Mentoring in my area. This platform has proven to be instrumental in creating scalable and customized mentoring programs. Its intelligent algorithm has facilitated meaningful connections, considering employees' goals, interests, and strengths.

Cons:

The complete customization of programs may require additional time investment in the setup phase. However, these challenges are overcome with proper training and the long-term benefit of a more robust professional development.

Talent Development Coordinator in Canada
Architecture & Planning, 1,001–5,000 Employees

An amazing platform coupled with world class customer service made this choice really easy!

Comments: We initially had an internal mentoring program which we ran though excel files, internal comms and in house documents. After a couple demos from various vendors we realized that Together offered the best platform for cost and by far had an amazing and responsive team behind them.

Pros:

The software is very easy to use for both administrators and end users. There was also a great amount of opportunity for customization throughout the process from creating the initial program, setting up the algorithm, email communications and pairing. Above all, the team goes above and beyond to ensure you have a successful setup, integration and launch for your mentoring program.

Cons:

There were no areas that I saw as a con.

Heather
case manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001–5,000 Employees

NCM review

Pros:

ease of use with collaboration with work and team

Cons:

nothing at this time; too soon to determine

Market Research, 11–50 Employees

Brilliant support team and resources, software is 99% excellent

Pros:

The backend view is very easy to navigate, and helping to resolve user issues is always simple. I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency, and I feel confident that where possible, suggestions and requests have been taken on board.

Cons:

There are a couple of features which need tweaks. Some users had trouble understanding how their meetings were due to go ahead, or which platform they were meant to use - though this may be down to the user's own lack of understanding, a general set of instructions about this needs to be more prominent. When logging in, I have had to reset my password a few times as the system didn't seem to recognise what I knew to be the correct password. This happened three times in one day, but hasn't happened since and logging in has been fine apart from that. I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Associate, Diversity & Inclusion in US
Insurance, 10,000+ Employees

Together Platform is altogether terrific!

Pros:

The automated pairing tool is absolutely one of the best features of this software. It does much of the heavy lifting for you, while not comprising quality pairings due to its AI technology. The interface is very user friendly and quite intuitive.

Cons:

One con is that I wish I was aware of this software before now. It could have been handy in my prior organization.

Liljana
Liljana
Workforce Initiatives, Deputy Director in US
Government Administration, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Never seen a better mentorship program management software

Comments: Mentorship at this time. Would like to do group mentoring, succession planning, leadership development, and more with this platform.

Pros:

Forward-thinking, modern system with customizable templates. Great support when needed. Company demonstrates care about our individual mentorship program success. Responsive to wants and needs. If you're on the fence, I'd recommend a demo or watch a youtube about this platform.

Cons:

Some ways to pull info and reports can be a little tricky. It's a complex system with an appealing and simple interface.

Agape
Agape
Senior Director of Human Resources in US
Medical Devices, 201–500 Employees

Mentoring for Excellence

Comments: A key goal is to retain our employees and empower each employee to feel that they have the ability to drive their career forward. Part of our D&I strategy for 2020 was to launch program and continue to invest in our talent and specifically address inclusion and career advancement. Launching the program reduced our turnover rates, it increased our engagement and increased diversity.

Pros:

That our employees felt that they have developed a new or existing skill relevant for their role or worked on skill for new role. Our employees also shared that they felt that our mentors would help elevate them to the next step in their roles. This is super impactful to HR/business leaders as it speaks to retention and providing new opportunities for employees.

Cons:

Survey feature to launch within the tool and benchmark how the program is running.

Cristina Marcano
Cristina Marcano
E-Coach Senior ILC Academy in Venezuela
Professional Training & Coaching, 11–50 Employees

When it comes to healthy businesses you have to think about Together Corporate Mentorship.

Pros:

A platform that stands out in terms of preparation and support for employees and corporate. It serves as a manager to establish relationships with mentors and coaches that add value to the human being. Collaborate with those involved in the process for the establishment of companies and healthy relationships in the corporation. The support of the Mentories adapts to the progress of each employee depending on their own personal characteristics, as each human being has its own process and Together Corporate Mentorship adapts to this. It is so easy to use that it works with the calendar and the mail of the employee who takes the mentoring.

Cons:

I have very little time using it and until now I have not had great difficulties. I could say that those who insist on knowing its operation and practice it, will not have problems that prevent its use.

Business Supplies & Equipment, 10,000+ Employees

Mentoring process

Comments: It was great to use this app it helped my mentoring program to be more accurate

Pros:

The interface is really simple and usefull, it's easy to find what you are looking for.

Cons:

THe design it could be better, more colors maybe

Associate in Canada
Investment Management, 11–50 Employees

Fantastic Platform!

Pros:

Extremely user friendly and was very easy to use!

Cons:

Absolutely nothing, this software had everything I needed

Kimberly
Program Manager in US
Biotechnology, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Training Program Manager Review

Comments: I really like it! I think there are some things that could be better but you have a sold platform.

Pros:

I like the user experience for this software.

Cons:

1. We need a rich text editor (HTML, Tables, More Formatting Tools) on laying out the mentoring checklists. 2. I want to customize the debrief page to customize it to my program. 3. Reporting for Admins other then myself does not work. 4. I want the reporting to work better on the debrief process. 5. Goal management could work better and be integrated into the session report out feedback.

Wes
Finishing End Superintendant in Canada
Building Materials, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Works for me

Pros:

The system was quite easy to use and it helped me to keep things goal oriented and guide conversations

Cons:

The calendar was a bit of an issue, we needed to set up separate invites because teams or zoom or webex was not an option and we were always meeting via one of those platforms due to covid, would be nice not to have to schedule a time on the platform and then another

Joshua
Execution Project Manager in US
Industrial Automation, 10,000+ Employees

Mentoring Together

Pros:

This product utilizes automated registration to pair you with the best possible mentor/mentor. The customization is free for employees to utilize.

Cons:

The hours / timing available for users to pair with a mentor are very limited. Only up to an hour. Limited customization on odd things.

Giovanni
Aftermarket Sales Specialist in Germany
Medical Devices, 5,001–10,000 Employees

SCIEX Mentorship Program review GC 10/2022

Comments: By providing a clear structure for the Mentorship Program, Together Mentoring saves a lot of time (otherwise needed to manually manage the process), thus proving highly beneficial to our business.

Pros:

It's a great tool for clearly structuring a Mentorship Program.

Cons:

I am not sure there is a mobile app for this. If not, it would be practical to have it (for example if a mentoring session needs to be organized when no laptop/pc available...).

Kristina
Executive Assistant in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great platform, very helpful for mentorship programs!

Comments: Overall, I loved using this platform for the mentorship program I was a part of. As the mentee, I was the one using it to book meetings, and submit feedback after each meeting. I think it was very useful, and effecive in helping us achieve our goals.

Pros:

In my opinion, this platform was really easy to use and helpful. I really liked the reminder emails telling me when it was time to schedule another meeting with my mentor. As an Executive Assistant, I have my plate full of helping others stay on track, and his feature made it easier for me to keep myself in line with my own mentorship scheduling.

Cons:

The inability to easily change meeting times in calendar after scheduling through the Together Platform. The meeting time in the invite lists the time differently than my current time zone, so this made it challenging to try and select a different time for my mentor and I to meet at a mutually convenient time.

Jennifer
Operations Specialist in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 201–500 Employees

Together Enterprise Mentoring Review

Comments: Good

Pros:

The software is really User friendly which is what I like most

Cons:

I cannot think of my lease favorite thing of the software

Mark
Product Marketing Manager in Canada
Internet, 51–200 Employees

Intuitive UI/UX. Easy to Use as Both Mentor and Mentee.

Pros:

The matching of mentor to mentee is solid. Managing both sides of the relationship (as a mentor and mentee) is intuitive and easy to navigate. The scheduling functionality is great, although the inclusion/deep-linking of various video-conferencing software/services is limited.

Cons:

Links to user LinkedIn profiles are not clickable, which makes finding out more about a potential mentor/mentee a bit more cumbersome.

Kayla
Account Manager in Canada
Construction, 10,000+ Employees

Excellent Software

Pros:

Enjoy the formalized mentorship pairing with recurring invites and reminders. Great for companies that want to assist employees in creating lasting and meaningful mentorship bonds. Participants beneficial to larger organizations.

Cons:

There isn’t a way to opt out of the goal planning or agenda setting for a more informal meeting.

Louis
Head of Product in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Kickass Mentorship Software

Pros:

Handles all of the logistics of running your mentoring program. High customizability. Killer customer service.

Cons:

Doesn't let an admin update user information on the fly without SQL updates.

Tanya
Regional HR Manager in US
Civil Engineering, 501–1,000 Employees

Together Software Review

Comments: Our overall experience has been wonderful, this software and the team have been excellent would highly recommend it

Pros:

The ease of use, the customer service, the integration with our current Ultipro software is wonderful.

Cons:

Nothing really negative to write about this software program.

Melissa
Operations Coordinator in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

My Mentor Match Worked

Comments: I would 1000000% do it again. Worth the experience.

Pros:

My mentor match. While I have heard not everyone had a great mentor match mine was perfect.

Cons:

I feel like there might be better articles available to help with moving forward in your career and how your mentor could assist.

Waqas
Process Engineer in Canada
Paper & Forest Products, 1,001–5,000 Employees

User review

Comments: Great tool to navigate interactions, tasks and manage commitments.

Pros:

user friendly interface, interactive ability and ease in deployment/distribution

Cons:

tracking trainings and interaction could be designed in a better way to compile and analyze the data or just simple tracking.

Shiv
Technical Program Manager in US
Automotive, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Mentorship

Pros:

Hi, I like how it makes mentorship a formally supported system at my company. It is easy to sign up and get paired. I like the suggested agendas too.

Cons:

So far, so good. Maybe I wish it was easier to log the sessions we had together.

Lori
CEO in Canada
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Best Mentoring Platform

Comments: Excellent.

Pros:

The software provides structure for setting and following up with mentees.

Cons:

I am very happy with it as is, it has all the functionality I need for my coaching and mentoring practice

Elaine
Kiln and Energy Plant Supervisor in Canada
Building Materials, 10,000+ Employees

Together Mentoring

Comments: It was great. easy to use, and follow.

Pros:

I liked that you always had ideas for conversation starters, things that prevented awkward silence lol

Cons:

Can think of anything that i didn't like about it.