Together Enterprise Mentoring Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall

About Together Enterprise Mentoring

Together makes it simple for companies of all sizes to implement a best-practice workplace mentorship program for their employees.

Learn more about Together Enterprise Mentoring

Michael L.
Michael L.
Talent Development Coordinator in Canada
Architecture & Planning, 1,001-5,000 Employees

An amazing platform coupled with world class customer service made this choice really easy!

5 7 months ago

Comments: We initially had an internal mentoring program which we ran though excel files, internal comms and in house documents. After a couple demos from various vendors we realized that Together offered the best platform for cost and by far had an amazing and responsive team behind them.

Pros:

The software is very easy to use for both administrators and end users. There was also a great amount of opportunity for customization throughout the process from creating the initial program, setting up the algorithm, email communications and pairing. Above all, the team goes above and beyond to ensure you have a successful setup, integration and launch for your mentoring program.

Cons:

There were no areas that I saw as a con.

Kimberly W.
Program Manager in US
Biotechnology, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Training Program Manager Review

4 2 months ago

Comments: I really like it! I think there are some things that could be better but you have a sold platform.

Pros:

I like the user experience for this software.

Cons:

1. We need a rich text editor (HTML, Tables, More Formatting Tools) on laying out the mentoring checklists. 2. I want to customize the debrief page to customize it to my program. 3. Reporting for Admins other then myself does not work. 4. I want the reporting to work better on the debrief process. 5. Goal management could work better and be integrated into the session report out feedback.

Mellonie C.
Compensation Manager in US
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

Super Easy to Use Platform

5 2 months ago

Pros:

This platform makes managing our mentorship program a breeze! The provided agendas really help guide the process, which was key for the first few sessions when people are a little shy and apprehensive.

Cons:

My team seemed a little confused by the scheduling feature. I think they thought it would somehow integrate with their company Outlook calendar. Not a dislike; just a feature that needed us to provide a little more guidance.

Emily L.
Program and Community Manager in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

Dynamic and Powerful Software

5 6 months ago

Comments: Working with Together has been a great experience and I would highly recommend it. We've watched our program grow and can now make decisions based on data, from the reporting and health monitoring aspects of the software. The users appreciate the platform to track their relationships and have one place to keep dates, details, session agendas, notes and feedback.

Pros:

We moved from a series of excel sheets to the Together Platform, and after implementation, our program has tripled in size. The ease of use, robust reporting and dynamic updates - offering new functions and capabilities, I am so grateful we decided to purchase this software. The ease of enabling users to schedule directly in the platform, and admin functions to easily see feedback and monitor the pairings supports our program participants to stay on track and engaged. It also allows the admin to support relationships instead of spending hours with admin-related tasks.

Cons:

As we had a pre-existing program, the onboarding process for past users, or those already in the program was challenging, although this isn't exactly a software issue.

Ashley T.
Head of Leader and Employee Development in US
Human Resources, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Landmark Health - A happy customer!

5 6 months ago

Comments: EXCELLENT! I would highly recommend.

Pros:

I truly enjoy our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He has been a tremendous support, help, and advocate to ensure a successful onboarding experience. The platform is very user friendly and the touch points are beneficial to discuss areas of opportunities, reporting, and data analytics centered around the program deliverables.

Cons:

The algorithm in pairing mentors and mentees the first round was more of a manual process, but since we've revised the rules in the settings area of the platform and have placed more definition around process of pairing.

Chastity D.
SVP Human Resources in US
E-Learning, 501-1,000 Employees

The Together Platform has been an excellent tool for our growing company!

5 6 months ago

Comments: Together Enterprise Mentoring has served as a great platform tool for the implementation of our first-ever mentorship program. Customer service has been great and the tool itself is so intuitive that it renders customer care almost obsolete.

Pros:

The integration of the product was seamless and very intuitive. The algorithms built into the system have made it easy to pair mentors and mentees. Navigation and user experience are excellent!

Cons:

As the system becomes more widely used, I expect that there will be changes to the content offerings, which are limited right now. But I am excited to see what developments are ahead.

Michelle C.
Human Resources Business Partner Manager in US
Medical Devices, 201-500 Employees

Mentorship and Ease

5 7 months ago

Comments: Engagement, retention and inclusivity for our entire organization to finally be able to include our EMEA team with interaction amongst each other. Great experience in launching this program and ease of use.

Pros:

This was pretty much a open box program to implement and roll out to the organization. Very quick customization process and excellent customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that really helped walk us through the process and ideas.

Cons:

Sounds like it's to come, but forcing a meeting location or at least come up as a reminder so when the meeting is scheduled you must click a resource (phone, teams, etc.) It is a little confusing that the time is automatically in EDT for the scheduling and reminder emails. It does save the right time zone on my calendar, but when opening up the actually meeting it's a bit confusing.

Jennifer E.
Operations Specialist in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 201-500 Employees

Together Enterprise Mentoring Review

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Good

Pros:

The software is really User friendly which is what I like most

Cons:

I cannot think of my lease favorite thing of the software

Christine I.
HR Manager in US
Civil Engineering, 201-500 Employees

May 27, 2021

5 6 months ago

Comments: It has been amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great support and makes every question feel valid...even if it is a repeated question.

Pros:

We initially considered the software to assist with Mentorship pairings, but what sold us was the pre-loaded agendas and ease of tracking the mentoring progress.

Cons:

I wish I used it more than once or twice a year so that I would remember the implementation steps.

Louis T.
Head of Product in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

Kickass Mentorship Software

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Handles all of the logistics of running your mentoring program. High customizability. Killer customer service.

Cons:

Doesn't let an admin update user information on the fly without SQL updates.

Tanya S.
Regional HR Manager in US
Civil Engineering, 501-1,000 Employees

Together Software Review

5 5 months ago

Comments: Our overall experience has been wonderful, this software and the team have been excellent would highly recommend it

Pros:

The ease of use, the customer service, the integration with our current Ultipro software is wonderful.

Cons:

Nothing really negative to write about this software program.

Melissa C.
Operations Coordinator in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees

My Mentor Match Worked

5 2 months ago New

Comments: I would 1000000% do it again. Worth the experience.

Pros:

My mentor match. While I have heard not everyone had a great mentor match mine was perfect.

Cons:

I feel like there might be better articles available to help with moving forward in your career and how your mentor could assist.

Investment Analyst in Canada
Investment Management, 51-200 Employees

Mentorship

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Really user friendly, hassle free process

Cons:

N/a thought it was really well put together

Giuliano F.
Head of marketing in US

Great tool for tracking

5 8 months ago

Comments: Together has helped me mentor my mentees in a much more thoughtful way that gives structure and guidance to each.

Pros:

The ability to track every part of the cycle.

Cons:

Not as easy to make scheduling changes with calendar integration.

Elaine P.
Kiln and Energy Plant Supervisor in Canada
Building Materials, 10,000+ Employees

Together Mentoring

5 5 days ago New

Comments: It was great. easy to use, and follow.

Pros:

I liked that you always had ideas for conversation starters, things that prevented awkward silence lol

Cons:

Can think of anything that i didn't like about it.

Shubhangi Y.
Shubhangi Y.
Software Engineer Intern in US
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

Great tool for management and organization of a process or an event.

5 last year

Comments: I am using this for Netapp Mentoring program and it is really cool.

Pros:

The task list that it provides for a process.

Cons:

Nothing yet. I am liking it so far and will continue to use it.

Tomina F.
Student in Canada
Logistics & Supply Chain, Self Employed

Skeptical at first, but love it now for managing mentoring

5 2 months ago

Pros:

The reminders. Suggestions for mentors and mentees. Allows for notes. etc

Cons:

Hard to find my way around initially and still get lost sometimes

Kelly C.
CSO in US
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

Together Platform

5 2 months ago New

Pros:

Great way to connect with my mentee and organize meeting topics

Cons:

Would be nice to have Outlook calendar integration

Zayra L.
Software Engineer in US
Automotive, 1,001-5,000 Employees

My Review of Together

5 6 days ago New

Pros:

I like the suggestions for what to discuss at each mentor meeting and the links provided to external resources.

Cons:

I don't like that it forces you to create a separate calendar invitation for each meeting in order to mark the meeting as complete.

Rebekah H.
Senior Operations Accountant in Canada
Paper & Forest Products, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Together Enterprise Mentoring Review

5 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

I liked that it gave suggestions for topics to discuss during the sessions. I liked that it helped match mentor/mentee based on common skills.

Cons:

I thought the software functioned really well.

Dipesh M.
Consultant in US
Management Consulting, 201-500 Employees

Great for professional services firms

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Makes a manual process super easy - without needing to think about it

Cons:

Nothing as of yet - but looking forward to see where the new features could take us!

Negin M.
Senior Tech Project Manager in Spain
Entertainment, 5,001-10,000 Employees

it's easy to use, but not so engaging

3 4 days ago New

Pros:

easy to understand, easy to use and very user friendly

Cons:

I believe it misses content, for example for a mentorship program I wish to see more related content, guidelines and templates in my panel

Nicholas K.
HR Advisor in Canada
Paper & Forest Products, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Review

4 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

The templates and structure to mentoring.

Cons:

There is nothing I disliked that I am going to mention at this time.

Ashley E.
Learning Programs Specialist in US
Paper & Forest Products, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Excellent Product and Customer Service

5 5 days ago New

Comments: Excellent overall. Very satisfied with this company and we plan to continue our subscription.

Pros:

The implementation process was seamless. Together has a great team of reps that walk you through every step and answer questions promptly. The program itself is extremely user friendly, even in our heavy manufacturing industry where many folks aren't particularly tech savvy.

Cons:

I believe this has been remedied but we would like the ability to operate on a rolling calendar so when new people join the company, they don't need to wait until the enrollment period.

Cassandra D.
Interior Designer in Canada
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Mentoring Review

5 last month New

Pros:

I like how the prompts given help the user to create a report to follow for the mentoring lesson and we can choose to add or omit prompts during sessions. The way to reflect after the mentoring session helped to rate how successful the session was to the overall prompt

Cons:

I wish that it had a better way to integrate into our calendar system. I found some minor issues with time zones becoming automated when creating the invites.