15 years helping Australian businesses

Supremo Remote Desktop Reviews

About Supremo Remote Desktop

Supremo is an easy-to-use, secure, but affordable remote desktop software for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux.

Learn more about Supremo Remote Desktop

Pros:

Easy access, easy installation, make better supermo for iOS.

Cons:

Does not have 2FA Auth, what is needed to give garanties that no one could access computers without permission if some ATO happens.

Supremo Remote Desktop ratings

4.8
4.6
4.5
4.7

9.1/10

Supremo Remote Desktop has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 440 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Supremo Remote Desktop before?

Account Manager in Portugal

Best Remote Software

Comments: We do all the helpdesk and remote support with supremo. All perfect!!

Pros:

Very easy to install and use and low use of resources

Cons:

Request for assitance hould be an great improvement

2 years ago

Hello Rafael, we'd like to inform you that we have just released the Support Queue feature, that allows your customers to send a support request via Supremo. You can then receive and manage the support requests in your Supremo Console account, creating your Support Team. For more information: https://www.supremocontrol.com/supremo-professional/ Kind regards

Muhammad
Chief Internal Auditor in Pakistan
Financial Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Effective Virtual Platform

Comments: Supremo Remote Desktop remotely access and control PCs further it can be used for a virtual meeting by sharing screen even it can be used for a group to consider specific problem by sharing their screens. It is powerful, easy and complete solution that supports Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS, and Android therefore it allows connection to any machine anywhere in the world.

Pros:

You just need password to connect a remote desktop rather waiting acceptance of that person, therefore that remote PC may be off. New version seems more modern interface. It is reliable and secure and can be accessed only on the permission of the person at other side. Its powerful data transfer protocol helps to connect remote PCs without any configuration.

Cons:

Sometimes it becomes difficult to operate as it lags. It is user friendly, however, mobile version is not so simple. It does not support printer. Connectivity problem irritates therefore users need strong internet connection.

2 years ago

Dear Muhammad, thanks for your feedback. Some issues might be related to the stability of the internet connection. For any further technical issues, please contact us at https://www.supremocontrol.com/contacts/ so we can provide you with assistance. Supremo also supports Remote Printing. More details at https://www.supremocontrol.com/tutorials/how-to-print-remotely-with-supremo/ Thank you, The Staff

Sara
Engineer in Italy

Super Supremo!

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Among the remote connection programs, Supremo is the one I prefer.
The interface is simple and the the program is very light. The remote connection runs without any slowdown.

Pros:

I use SupRemo every day to connect to remote computers to give support for various issues (email, windows, apps problems...). The installation of supremo in simple and fast. The remote user just tells the ID and the Password and you can connect to remote machine. You can also connect in unattended way setting a secondary password (install supremo as service and start it with windows). The remote connection is always smooth, with no slowdown. You can share files and run supremo as administrator (useful if the user has no administrator rights and need to interact with some credential pop ups). The support is excellent.

Cons:

sometimes it crashes and needs to be restarted

Arturo
Director in Mexico

Disenchanted Custommer

Comments: Supremo does the job, but leaves a lot to be desired in connection reliability.We really hope you take a good dive into this situation.

Pros:

It's easy to use, has good price. It let us take full control of remote host so we can configure Windows on remote side.

Cons:

Very frequent disconnections. Our Internet service is stable and very reliable, and after over 2 yr of use we are sure Supremo can be improved. TeamViewer does not present this problem.Maybe Supremo needs a mirror server in North America. If there is, we don't know or have no access.

Adrian
IT-Administrator in Switzerland
Mental Health Care, 11–50 Employees

A really good but not perfect Remote Desktop Software

Comments: Since I've gotten used to the latency and 30FPS is not necessary for my use, I'm quite satisfied with Supremo Remote and will be happy to renew my license. The price is good for the scope of the software and I don't need more.

Pros:

The software can also be easily installed remotely if the domain user does not have admin rights. you have the option to have them start automatically in the background, so that you can access a computer at any time, even if the user can no longer make any inputs or is not very gifted with computers ;)

Cons:

Unfortunately, the performance is very poor compared to competing products. The video is jerky, inputs have a clear latency. Unfortunately, all other remote maintenance programs that I have used so far perform better here.

Juan
CEO in Mexico
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

My best choice for remote desktop

Comments: I solve my every day needs of remote support with Supremo

Pros:

The software is very Ease of use and has all the features I need

Cons:

I have all the feautures I need, maybe it will improve the Android version

Nigel
IT Support in UK
Computer Networking, Self Employed

Easy to Use, Easy to Fix

Comments: Been using it for 3 or 4 use, still using it, recommended to my collegues and they using it, so the cost is good, the easy of use is good .

Pros:

It easy to use, easy for my client to download, once connected to a desktop I can fix 95% issue.

Cons:

When used on a domain network, if end-user run in their profile, I have difficulty in using as Administrator, they have to enter the Admin login details and then I lose control of Supremo.

Philip
Owner in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Great remote software, easy to setup and good value

Pros:

I really like how simple it is to get this software working on a clients machine and how it has exactly the features that I need. It's a lot less money than other competitors for a license and it pretty much does the exact same thing.

Cons:

Compared to other products, the network lag is a little more noticeable. I'm not sure why this is, but it is not a huge deal because I am saving a lot of money on the product and I am willing to deal with a slight delay.

Pierre
M. in France

Coming From Teamv... experience

Pros:

Great software for reasonable cost. Licencing much better compared to others (and particularly the one above (no problem when transfering licence to another new PC !) ...

Cons:

Using chars in interactive session password comes with some difficulties when discussing with customers by phone (did you say "u", no "o", plesae restart ....) ...Only numbers was (before) a better solution for me ...

Alessandro
Alessandro
CEO in Italy
Program Development, 2–10 Employees

Remote power user that works in almost every use case

Comments: Just works.

Pros:

Whenever you need full control of a remote desktop, especially when you need to do administrator-level jobs (eg. installing software).

Cons:

I feel sometimes uncomfortable with some customers with the fact that remote user wins over local user when using the mouse. Useful but I feel that I'm having too much control. User interface is very effective but not so stylish.

Russell
Director in UK

Great remote control software

Comments: Great piece of software that does exactly what we need it to do.

Pros:

It is easy to use software for an affordable price and allows us all to remote in to the same devices at one time which is a feature we didn't previously have with other software.

Cons:

When rebooting a PC we are connected in to it only reconnects us half of the time, but that is easily solved by just exiting and re connecting to the PC manually. It would be nice for the GUI to be able to be full screen on our PCs so we can see all of the device names in the address book if they are long.

3 years ago

Dear Russell, the functionality requested is already available for macOS. Our development team will verify the possibility to implement it on Windows. In order to be up to date, you can subscribe to our newsletter (click on the following link to register: https://www.supremocontrol.com/newsletter/ ) Best regards

Bruno
IT Director in Portugal
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Good option for remote support

Comments: We've been using it for at least 4 years, we have encouraged our clients to buy it when professional use is necessary, and we are considering keeping Supremo as our remote support software

Pros:

Easeness of use, price, good for unatended support, personalisation with our logo and contacts

Cons:

For me, not being able to use Copy and Paste functionality to transfer files, is a big con. Take control of PC

Claudio
Mr. in Croatia

Great application

Comments: Everything work's great

Pros:

easy access, easy installation, make better supermo for iOS

Cons:

maybe the interface can be better, more beautiful, with some skin's maybe

Carlos
Service Engineer in Spain
Biotechnology, 501–1,000 Employees

Good profit using this software

Comments: Very good experience. Forthe product cost you receive high performance level.

Pros:

Very fast connection and highly image resolution of the remote equipment

Cons:

Sometime lost of connection and there is no reconnection again

António
IT in Portugal
Machinery, 2–10 Employees

Very easy and not expensive

Comments: Allways working without errors

Pros:

It´s very frendly to use, have all we need to remote acess and less expensive than the other simillar programs

Cons:

Nothing because i enjoy very much thi program

Pierre
CEO in France
Computer Networking, Self Employed

Very good piece of software

Pros:

Easy to use, easy to install, not too expensive

Cons:

Frequently unattended disconnexions while using it

2 years ago

Dear Pierre, in order to investigate the reported disconnection issue and provide you with tech support, you can contact us at this link: https://www.supremocontrol.com/contacts/ Thanks in advance. Best regards

Serge
Gerant in France
Telecommunications, Self Employed

The essential tool at an affordable price.

Comments: I use it every day to work remotely or troubleshoot remote servers and PCs or transfer data to remote PCs.

Pros:

Easy to use product Attractive price compared to other products in the same category. I work alone and I used it daily Nothing to complain about

Cons:

I did not really understand how to use it independently on a USB key with the current license information.

Director in UK
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Excellent remote access app.

Comments: On the whole a solid app that does what it says on the tin. For host users who have single monitors connected to their computers, this is probably the best overall software on the market.

Pros:

Getting the host user to go through the steps required to install and use the Supremo software is pretty easy. As a caveat we do use other software that advises on the local (remote) screen where you are in the preparation stages, which Supremo does not do. Otherwise we would have awarded 5 stars in this category.

Cons:

It can't handle multiple monitors at the host end, so sometimes you have to ask the host user to move windows from one monitor to another.

Nico
administrador in Spain
Computer Hardware, 2–10 Employees

erreka

Pros:

it is easy to configure and inexpensive.

Cons:

it is not known how many sessions are open. To be able to close them from the administration panel. Before, the client and the server could run on the same computer at the same time, now not

3 years ago

Dear Nico, a functionality that allows to visualize ongoing sessions will be launched soon. Thank you for the suggested improvement about the closure of sessions from the administration panel. Regarding the last point, we kindly invite you to contact us for more information: https://www.supremocontrol.com/contacts/ . Best regards

Rui
IT Profssional in Portugal

simplicity

Comments: I give several supports daily and most of the time I can solve all the questions without leaving the office.

Pros:

The ease with which we connect with customers. Even people with little experience can download the application and provide the data for connection.

Cons:

Possibility to transfer files via copy/paste

valerio
it manager in Italy
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

graphically thin and with no useful functions

Comments: first of a kind I use to remote assistance, free version was good, poor in graphics but easy to use. Afterthat it became expensive, with useless functions

Pros:

Great use of contact list, thin graphics, light to run in pc resources

Cons:

Some problems with connection stability, really thin interface, it looks "old". Expensive

Jaroslav
programmer in Czechia
Industrial Automation, 11–50 Employees

Dites Czech Republic

Pros:

simply and not expenzive

Cons:

Poor performance on different screen resolutions

Joao
CEO in Portugal

Great tool

Comments: I like it very much, because never let me stucked.

Pros:

Everything is smoth and easy to do. I like the reporting tools also.

Cons:

the need to use file transfer. It's easier to do copy-past

jean luc
Manager in France
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2–10 Employees

supremo usage

Pros:

It's very easy to use and the price is affordable

Cons:

Nothing. The job is done. We bought it to assist our customer and the software manages perfectly

Igor
IT manager in Croatia
Computer Hardware, 2–10 Employees

Best decision was to move to Sopremo

Pros:

Ease of manipulating the address book and users

Cons:

It would be great to allow quiet installation