PropertyZar Reviews

• Overall
    4.1 /5
    4.7 /5

About PropertyZar

PropertyZar is a cloud-based property management solution for small and midsize property owners and real estate managers.

Learn more about PropertyZar

Annette G.
Property Manager
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"Happy with PropertyZar"

Comments: We have been able to streamline and track multiple bank accounts and properties with the software. Our profit and loss for each site is at our fingertips now with the click of a button instead of the paper system and taking days.

Pros: Our Company is new at using software for our books, it was a big change for us. The demo with rep was amazing, we are running full steam with the program. It is so easy to use, and the support is amazing!!!

Cons: Until I took advantage of the free training sessions, I was not real sure about it being user friendly. I used 3 30 minuet sessions, now its a breeze, and the staff is only a phone call or email away!!

• Reviewed on 25/04/2019
Austyn D.
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2021

"Good/needs some work"

Comments: Customer service is great. Overall I am happy I think there is so much room for improvements but I am faithful with time property Zar will be very successful and be one of the best options out there.

Pros: That fact I can run multiple buildings/properties and run reports.

Cons: The mobile app could use some upgrades. Add automatic withdrawal option. Allow us to make some documents available to the Tennant app I.e: rules and regulations/ lease agreement. Under documentation I wish I could just view instead of having to download the file to view. And I wish when rent is raised I could easily update the lease and the recurring transactions would update accordingly.

• Reviewed on 15/02/2021
Brooke H.
Asst. Property Manager

"PropertyZar Newbies"

Comments: Overall propertyzar was the first platform that we've used thus far. You can tell that it is in its early stages. We absolutely love the responsiveness from the tab when posed a question. I would recommended allowing administrators to change/save the view/filters.

Pros: It has a good user interface. Easy to navigate and use.

Cons: I wish you could change the view/order of tabs.

Joel D.
Sr Engagement Manager
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/10/2018

"Review of PropertyZar"

Comments: I'm a 9unit owner (small)
I'd like it to handle soup to nuts and if the PM has set it up properly, then it will do that.
Overall, I'm in.

Pros: Fully functional. It is poised to have a complete solution for property managers, small to mid (maybe even large)

Cons: UX is full of dead end streets.
Seems like this would flow better if it followed a workflow based on functional steps in the PM process.
Additionally, the screens are outdated. ie. Save should always be present and the screens should be responsive. Best approach would be to have no save button at all.

• Reviewed on 26/10/2018
Eric B.
Property manager
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2018

"Finally someone created a software that understands property management without a ridiculous price!"

Pros: It has all the bells and whistles at a fraction of the price. The owner and I had a great talk. He couldn’t find a software he was happy with just like me so he decided to build one. These guys are the real deal, if u haven’t found the right management software give them a try,

Cons: It’s a new company that’s working the bugs out but they fix everything I bring to there attentionvery quickly,

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2018
Hazel S.
PMIC/Owner
  • Reviewed on 09/02/2021

"Property Zar Best in the Business"

Pros: Property Zar works for my company because it is versatile with single family and large multi family buildings. I like the fact that if I need something from service that are quick to respond. I like that it is easily accessible and easy to learn & teach. It has many functions for property management that are easy to use.

Cons: Owners portal ability to use desktop to get reports. PZ inspection on desktop, also to download pictures into the inspection. Instead of printing to PDF just print. In the reports, would love to be able to click on the item and go to the input... like in quickbooks.

• Reviewed on 09/02/2021
Anita H.
Property manager

"Nice Software overall"

Pros: I like the additional options to report rental payments to the tenant's rental report. And the ability to hide their social security informaiton

Cons: Cost. I think it cost too much compared to other small PM software companies