Filter by:

• Overall

About Project Central

Project Central is the most simple project management tool for teams using Microsoft Office 365. Simple, visual, integrated.

Learn more about Project Central

Mick G.
Head of Sales and Marketing
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2020

"Finally a tool that allows collaboration in our team with a focus on UX and design"

Comments: A great centralized tool for our whole company to keep up to date with the most important projects. Look forward to continuing our use of the tool

Pros: I really like that both our marketing and product teams can now collaborate in a simple, and easy to use tool. I had zero push back when we implemented this tool, vs other tools where some team members found adoption difficult. This is really down to huge focus on user experience

Cons: The only challenge being that you need to have a microsoft account. It wasn't a problem for us, but some of the people I have recommended the tool for, couldn't use because they were not connected to Microsoft 365.

• Reviewed on 28/07/2020
Anna O.
Head of Growth
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2020

"Great tool to organizing your projects with Office 365"

Pros: This is a very useful tool for marketing and product teams working in agile methodology – can be used by team members but also people outside the organization. It shows in a very organized and simple way progress made by your team. You can assign tasks to specified users and set up dates so everything is clear for everyone. Thanks to the intuitive and nice-looking design, it makes all information you need easy to find and follow.

Cons: Nothing to dislike. Just one small flaw - you need to use Office and not everyone does it.

• Reviewed on 22/07/2020
Jennifer K.
Business Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2018

"Looks good and refreshingly simple to use project management software"

Comments: Visibility into projects quickly with nice dashboards and intuitive status updates. Team collaboration improvements as using one simple tool. Alignment across project teams as able to see where each one was at in real time.

Pros: Really easy to use and nice user interface. Took a little while to get used to a project management software not being focused deep in the micro level of work and tasks, but once I got used to the approach, it was good to bring visibility and alignment quickly across my project teams.

Cons: Not enough functionality, at the moment it is really good for high level visibility on a project and across projects, but I would like more so I can complete more of my project work using the app. It requires a Microsoft work account, so would like more Office 365 integration too.

• Reviewed on 27/04/2018
William C.
IT Manager
Automotive, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/07/2020

"ProjectCentral is Awesome"

Comments: We have tended to look at 1 project at a time which causes us to lose the overall picture. We have many projects going on at any given time. So an at-a-glance look is a big help for us. We have tried other tools but they are way too hard to use and implement.

Pros: The Ease of Setup and Implementation! We were literally using the software in minutes. Also, it was a perfect fit with our Office365 and SharePoint setup. The Support Team is super responsive! There is even a Road-map for upgrades and enhancements. How rare is that!!

Cons: I have no real dislikes as this is a Software that is growing in a smart way.

• Reviewed on 29/07/2020
Donnie H.
Assistant Director
Education Management, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/05/2020

"Easy-to-use and quick to get my team set up and working"

Comments: Project Central is great. There's a lot of value, especially for bigger teams as they price per account with unlimited users.

Pros: Adding team members to projects is easy and assigning them tasks is seamless. Looking forward to the new Gantt chart feature that's due for release soon.

Cons: Could do with a kanban view right now, but I'm told it's on the way soon. hope it will more effective.

• Reviewed on 29/05/2020
Paweł S.
Sole-trader
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2020

"Simple system, love the Office 365 integration"

Comments: I am more with happy with them.

Pros: t's easy to get it set up and running quickly. Since it uses Microsoft login, it means we do not have to remember other passwords or logins. Files integration is secure and safe for clients to use.

Cons: Users need to have a Microsoft work account email to login - some of my clients don't have this.

• Reviewed on 24/04/2020