15 years helping Australian businesses

About Tailor Brands

Tailor Brands is a revolutionary business-building platform that simplifies every step of starting, managing, and growing a business.

Learn more about Tailor Brands

Pros:

The software is billed as a universal set up to help get an LLC and all related aspects of a business up and running.

Cons:

They do not provide you with a phone number to call them (must be trying to hide).

Tailor Brands ratings

4.2
4.1
4.1
3.9

7.6/10

Tailor Brands has an overall rating of 4.2 out 5 stars based on 290 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Tailor Brands before?

Olga
Olga
TOEFL Mentor in Romania
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

The best logo maker!

Comments: Just Perfect! Ideal. Fast. Easy. Beautiful. Splendid resolution. Professional style. Clear, user-friendly, rational, practical, applicable. Meaningful, sensitive and sensible. Thank you very much, Tailor Brands, you are great! Highly proficient, very masterful! Your logo is making small promising startups recognizable.

Pros:

Well, I needed a stylish, elegant, beautiful and easy to remember logo but I could not hire a highly experienced vector graphics designer because the process of discussion, confirmation and creation of custom-made logos is usually really time-consuming, the results sometimes are not really appropriate and what's more, services of professional vector designers are usually quite expensive. In case of a startup or a small, promising company it is not really an option. As soon as I have found Tailor Brands, I understood that it is the best thing I have ever tried. I had some experience of using this tool before, but at that time I was still experimenting with different ideas. But I have memorized that Tailor Brands is a way which can help. When I created my other company, which has been innovative and promising enough, fast-growing and unpredictable, I understood that in this case Tailor Brands logo will be the best solution because I have no time to wait, I have no time to plan, I have no extra resources and money for creating something too expensive. I needed a stylish, elegant and meaningful logo which will satisfy my customers' expectations, meet their expectations and will be remarkable, noticeable and professional enough. Tailor Brands tool offered me several options, I tested several fonts, colors, backgrounds, symbols, details and slogans, until I got the ideal solution which I have been using for several weeks already. This tool is surely a great logo maker for startups.

Cons:

Probably, it is the first time when I am more than satisfied. I have no improvements to suggest. Tailor Brands is a clearly fast, easy and beautiful way for logo creation. However, I have not tried out all the other options, such business mailbox, printing logo, buying additional domains and more.

Krystin
Integrative Health Coach in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Thank God for Tailor Brands!!!

Comments: It’s been a one stop shop for all of my business needs, and for that I’m especially grateful. It’s been an easy, simple process too. I was not tech savvy at all and I was very worried about my abilities in making my own website but tailor brands is so easy to use that I didn’t have any real issues. I’m also grateful that they offer all the legal business stuff like starting an LLC too. I can literally do everything I need to do for my business on tailor brands. Excellent overall experience!

Pros:

I was looking for the easiest, highest quality, yet budget friendly web design company and I found it in Tailor Brands! I was not tech savvy at all but I was able to figure out how to make my own website with ease thanks to tailor brands! Plus they offer everything you need in one place! I got my business email, registered my LLC, do my own graphic design and business cards through tailor brands. It couldn’t have been easier! Thank God for Tailor Brands! I couldn’t be happier with their quality services and affordable prices! I’ll never even look at another company for my needs because I am so happy with my experiences with Tailor Brands! I’ve been using them for almost a year and they’ve sent me all the business/legal reminders I need, plus they offer personalized help! Thank you Taylor Brands for all that you do! Best company out there!!

Cons:

Nothing really. There were a few times I was confused about how to use the software but I eventually figured it out, and I got help from the tailor brands team too.

Oneg
Health and Wellbeing Workshops in Israel
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

Bad service and ugly method of exploitation.

1.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Bad. disappointment. A feeling that you don't care. They charge you money without your knowledge and even if you contact them on the same day because you came up with it in real time, they refuse to refund and disappear. shame.

Pros:

Automatic build a website, a ready to use tamplets.

Cons:

Bad service and ugly method of exploitation. Charge a fee without authorization and then refuse to make a refund, then don't answer and don't come back. Charge a fee for a renewable subscription that you did not approve, do not send a notification before nor after, do not send payment confirmations and receipts to email. Hope you don't notice that they charged you $300. My luck is that I received an sms from the credit card company that a purchase was made in my name without authorization. Shame of a brand. Be careful and take care. Choose alternatives with better service like Wix or WordPress.

Angela
Financial Services, Self Employed

Tailor Brands

Comments: Creating a quality website has been hard and costly, until I found Tailor Brands. Setting up my website with TB was very user friendly.

Pros:

Setting up my website was very easy and the customer service is great.

Cons:

I'm not good myself at SEO so I have not been able to make that work. But, I have hired an SEO company so it's about to get better.

Gabriel
President in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Tailor brands: effective, easy, modern.

Comments: Great experience so far. Customer support has also been ontop of their game.

Pros:

Very simply to use, great website choices.

Cons:

Website editing features are frustrating at times. Takes some getting used to. But still very simple and clean.

5 years ago

Hi Gabriel, Thank you very much for leaving us your review! We are very happy to hear you have found our services up to your expectations and that our support team has been helpful :) If you have any additional feedback you'd like to give us or if you need anything else, please do not hesitate in reaching out to us at [email protected]! Kind regards, The Tailor Team

Beatrice
Beatrice
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Customer Service Nailed It

Comments: I ran into an issue with my 1st brand purchase. I think I was moving too quickly but I didn't realize that once I purchased I couldn't make changes. I reached out to Customer Service via email and got a response within a couple of hours. I told Customer Service representative that I was willing to bit the bullet and pay for another logo and she was so kind, she help me correct my issue literally in less than 24 hours.

Pros:

Tailor Brands is very user friendly. I'm just working on starting my own company and I read about them online. Everything is extremely straightforward. Another great thing is that you can more then likely find a coupon online to help cut some of the cost for your initial purchase.

Cons:

I don't like the fat that you can not speak to someone over the phone. It lacks that interpersonal communication which is kind of a bummer.

5 years ago

Hi Beatrice! We are glad to hear you had an awesome experience with our customer support team and that we've managed to address all of your concerns :) We'd like to point out that we are working hard on providing better communication channels at the moment, so we can enhance the communication with our users. If you have any additional suggestions/feedback, or just need assistance with the use of your account, please feel free to reach out to us at any time! Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

IRYNA
Artist in Belarus
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

FRAUDSTERS!!!!

Cons:

YOU ARE FRAUDSTERS!!!! Tailor Brands Give me my money back ASAP, $649!!!! This is a fraud! You do not provide the services you stated. Return the money urgently!!! I didn’t buy.: And I didn’t choose: Faster processing Annual Compliance Operating Agreement 1 year free domain 8 free logos Do you need a website builder? Digital business card Social media post creator Business Card Tool YOU ARE SCAMBLERS! I need to register an LLC. Get an EIN. Get agent registration number. They don't do anything. They do not provide services for which they took money. Return the money urgently!!!

laquan
Photography, Self Employed

Shots by que

Comments: My overall experience with tailor brands professional team worthy worthwhile and on point

Pros:

What I liked most about tailor brands it was fast easy understandable reliable also when you reach out to the team they get back to you in a timely professional manner

Cons:

There was nothing I liked least about tailor brands

Lead Hand Shaker in US
Internet, 201–500 Employees

Good for quick logo designs

Comments: If you need a good logo fast this is the service for you, however make sure you read all the options and know which packages you are buying so you don't buy more then you need. I would use again for a logo but not for ongoing design options.

Pros:

I like that I can knock out good quality logos on the fly that are professional and clean. The process is easy and guided so you end up with a professional looking logo at the end.

Cons:

The after logo purchase options are limited is use, things like social media posts or the slide decks I tried to use but found overly generic. Also I find pricing can be confusing with the upsells and paying monthly or annually I have found has limited value.

Christopher
Christopher
Operations manager in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Excellent Support!

Comments: My experience has been awesome! From the quick turn around of a great looking logo , to fast assistance when I need help. It has been an awesome branding tool. My executive is great!

Pros:

One stop solution for branding needs. Easy to use.

Cons:

I am not very tech savy and sometimes need to reach out for tech support.

5 years ago

Hi Christopher! We are glad to hear that our support team assisted you effectively with the help you requested. Our team works hard to make sure all of our users' questions and issues are addresses and solved :) Feel free to reach out to us at any time, should you have any questions or need any additional assistance! Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

Tish
Tish
Retail, Self Employed

Comments: Awful! they never really help me with my site, after paying them to set it up for me I had to pay some one else to put the content in. At first I was able to edit my site via my phone then all of a sudden when I log in to make changes or add a product it was acting like I had never had a site and to start over. When I contacted them to ask why? I was told to send them what I wanted to add and they would for me. Next when I went to edit my site via my PC the same thing happened. I'm not paying for what I already paid for. I have a website I can't edit. I have product that on the site that I no longer have but can't remove it. I feel like they are doing me this way because I'm 64 yrs old and I don't have anyone to help be. So they just took advantage of me, sold me something and left me to figure it out on my own.

Pros:

Taking to [sensitive content hidden] they were fun.

Cons:

There is no customer care via phone, and they are not very helpful when the do return your email. The only phone call you get is when the sales team wants to sell you something.

11 months ago

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and take full responsibility for your bad experience and will be very happy to help change it. I have been trying to locate the email you sent to our support team, but having trouble finding it under your name. We'd love to take a look at this for you and provide you with a satisfactory solution to this issue :) Would you mind giving us an email address we can contact you at? Or you can also reach out to us at [email protected]. Kind regards, The Tailor Team

Marina
eCommerce in Serbia
Sporting Goods, Self Employed

Not recommending at all

Comments: I rarely write reviews, but when I do, it is usually when I am extremely pleased with the services. However, this time I feel the need to warn people so that they don't encounter the same problem I did. Tailor Brands is a company that makes many promises and uses a lot of words, but when it comes to taking action, they respond with the statement 'we are not able to give you legal advice.' Essentially, they become unresponsive when you need help. However, they will persistently call you to sell you additional products that they claim you absolutely need. It is important to note that their prices are competitive. So, when you see their appealing price of only $300 for opening your LLC, be prepared to add another $400 to it. I have requested a full refund because they charged me for providing help with obtaining my EIN number, but no one actually assisted me. As a result, it is impossible for me to have an LLC without an EIN. On top of all this, it has been over a month, and I have been patient. This is a scam! Additionally, when paying for their services, be cautious of discounted prices. You will ultimately be charged the full price. For example, when I purchased the EIN service, which was supposed to cost $50, I was surprised to be charged $100.

Pros:

Sadly I don't know what could I say that is positive for Tailor Brands. They have nice website design, that by the way takes forever to open and even sometimes it doesn't work.

Cons:

A lot! Prices look appealing, but however you will be charged double.They are extremely polite over the phone, but they don't say anything specific. Nor do they help you. They scam you with discount prices like 50% off, but then at the end of it you get charged full price. Which they do in a suspicious manner. They offer services of helping, but they are actually unable to help you.

Mary
President in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

DO NOT USE TAILOR BRANDS

Comments: I regret ever doing business with them.

Pros:

Pros: You get a cheap logo quick. That is the only pro I can think of.

Cons:

Cons: No customer service They will upsell you to the premium package if you want a complete logo package. And they will auto bill you without any advance notice. Then they will not refund you even if you never use it. So you are paying for a full year, even though I notified them one day after they took my money. They have no method of contacting them other than email. Totally impersonal. All canned responses. They could care less about you. Just want your money.

5 years ago

Hi Mary, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. First, we'd like to apologize for any frustration caused. Note that our subscription services will renew if they are not cancelled beforehand, to make sure our users enjoy an uninterrupted use of our services (something common amongst subscription services online). I can see one of our support representatives reached out to you with a great solution to your issue but we have not heard back from you yet. If you can, please reach out to us again at [email protected] or provide us with another email address we can reach out back to you. We want to get this issue solved for you asap :) Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

Nikita
Capital Markets, Self Employed

First Impressions Review

Comments: Overall, so far so good, this is my first week, still a lot to learn on how to use their tools. The only thing is that by accident I chose a wrong domain name for my brand ( Tailor Brands gives you 1 year free domain after you make your premium purchase), I think the interface of that part is a bit confusing. I did not confirm it in the follow-up email, and when I asked if I could change my domain since I did not confirm it, customer support said that I have to purchase a different one. I think there should be an option provided to cancel within 24-48 hours ( I sent an email right away once I've noticed it). Other than that, only good impressions so far.

Pros:

Pretty easy to use, has nice customization features for the logo and social media posts.

Cons:

Seems like if I use the mobile version of the site it gives you more options for logo design, I could not find some of them on the regular web page.

5 years ago

Hi Nikita! We are happy to hear you found our services easy to use and that you managed to make use of the great features we offer :). Unfortunately, domain names, once registered cannot be changed. We will make sure to pass this on you concerns over to the relevant department. If you have any additional feedback or need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to us! Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

Camille
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Very Helpful

Comments: Fantastic. Very professional. Any issues that arise are very quickly resolved and they make the entire process completely accessible so you don't have to figure out paperwork and legal odds and ends on your own. Highly recommend to anyone new or versed in business.

Pros:

The customer service was fantastic. Easy to use via phone app, has a list of what they think should be your next steps or focus and you can chip away at everything at your own pace or even mix and match with other providers. Going through every step by yourself leaves room for error or chance to miss something important that can ultimately have your business shut down before it even starts, they make sure you know what you should look to doing next to keep your business in proper standing.

Cons:

The initial start was hanging me up and not allowing me to move forward without logo and wouldn't fit entire name of our business at first (possible user error on my end or due to phone) but after help from customer service was resolved within a few days without having to reach out myself.

Photographer in Australia
Photography, Self Employed

A total scam

Comments: Horrible. Avoid them at all costs.

Pros:

Relatively easy logo maker. That's it. There's nothing else to commend them for.

Cons:

Their entire business model is geared towards selling upgrades that are generally not needed. Worse, they will not notify you when your subscription is due to renew and, even if you have not used their services in that time, will refuse to issue a refund. I have now taken the matter to Paypal.

10 months ago

Rebekkah
Voice Teacher in US
Music, Self Employed

I highly recommend

Comments: Excellent. I find it to be easy and very useful.

Pros:

I like the convenience of it. I am able to create graphic designs quickly for my business needs.

Cons:

There are times when I can't find a photo that I envisioned for the graphic design...but honestly, that's very rare.

Marley
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Best site to start up your business

Comments: I love Tailor brands

Pros:

User friendly, beyond helpful, and Iam just overall impressed! The only thing I wished they had was a payroll site.

Cons:

Nothing I have seen so far that I wasn't impressed with.

Andrea
Founder in US
Public Relations & Communications, 2–10 Employees

Branding with ease

Comments: It’s been a positive experience.

Pros:

The ease of the graphic design tools helps me create a striking visual brand.

Cons:

It would be helpful for the platform to resize images for multiple social channels. It would save time.

Clara
Sports Medicine PT- RJ Circle Facilitator in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Beware Beware Beware

Comments: Disappointing, traumatizing and emotionally taxing of my time, money and wallet. I rarely write reviews but absolutely had to in this case. 4 month and still no website or refund. Dispicable

Pros:

I did not like the software. When problems arrose, there was no one to fix it. They sure have a person to sell it to you though. Also no responses to any of the bad reviews should be a sign that you are taking a big risk however you look at it.

Cons:

Everything. Images cut in half, pages not centered, it cannot read British English. 5-8 days to complete a task that can easily take an hour. 4 months have passed and I still don't have my website. Asked for a refund and have been run around by at least 6 different robots.

Ebony
Owner & CEO in US
Cosmetics, Self Employed

One Stop Shop

Pros:

Tailor Brands is easy to use and their customet service is responsive & supportive. I'm so happy I took the risk and allowed tailor brands to support me in helping me build my company.

Cons:

Nothing to add at this time. I find Tailor Brand's service offerings to be great and exactly what I needed.

Isaac
Ceo in US
Retail, Self Employed

do not buy this

Comments: Absolutely terrible don't even bother. Your better off getting a website build with square if that's what your looking for

Pros:

They have a group to help build you a website

Cons:

There customer service is awful they have no support number just email. They love to to upcharge on so many things but the issue is they charge you for it and then never it give it to you. I'm actually dealing with an issue right now where they charging me extra to add more than 100 products to my site and you can't pay for it through the site you have to email them to get it. They charged me for.it. but never gave me the service and now.there mia and no one wants to email me back about this

Retail, 11–50 Employees

AI Generic Generated Logos

Comments: I didn't like it I tried using it to create a better logo for one of our businesses and the automated generation did not impress me. I won't use it again.

Pros:

It's really easy to use and the AI does most of the heavy lifting, even if the end result is less than satisfactory.

Cons:

The end result. It's an automated tool to make logo creation better, faster and cheaper. The problem is that it seems as though art is not something that a computer can learn easily. It might be able to compare similar businesses and try to create something close to what a human would create but in the end it looks generic and amateurish.

5 years ago

Hi! Thanks for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear you did not find our services up to your expectations. Note, however, that our logo make is very powerful and it has many design structures that you can create. This is why we normally recommend our users to try more than once to create their logo so they can experience all the available combinations our algorithm can create :) If you have additional feedback you'd like to give us, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] at any time! Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

Robin
Design, Self Employed

Tailor Brand Review

Comments: Very easy to use and organized well to get us started. However, difficult if you have to speak to a person.

Pros:

Ease of use and organization. Quick turnaround. I’m

Cons:

Lack of people who understand your issues. Lack of follow-through.

Veronica
Consumer Goods, Self Employed

Easy breezy tailor brands

Comments: When I was first started to get my LLC I couldn’t pick a good name for the business but I talk threw emails with one of the customer service and they helped me.

Pros:

I really enjoyed how easy the website is to use and create things that I need and want for my business.

Cons:

Nothing it’s all good. I wouldn’t change orSay anything bad about this website