HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.4 /5

About HubSpot Marketing Hub

Over 100,000 customers in more than 120 countries use HubSpot's award-winning software to attract, engage and delight their customers.

Learn more about HubSpot Marketing Hub

Showing 4,439 reviews

Aminuddin B.
Information Technology Manager
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2021

"Everything i need for marketing is here"

Comments: We has receive so many benefit when deploying this software as our main hub for our marketing automation. Serving our customer and managing their ticket and inquire by email or contact form has been more easy to handle by this software.

Pros: HubSpot Marketing Hub has the least learning curves that even our newest member of our team can navigate and using all the tools here without too much training. Editing the email and newsletter template and preview it in mobile device or normal web browser before finalize the design help us to manage the layout better for our customer viewing it.

Cons: I really hope they can add more customization option for the template for us to have more dynamic and interactive email landing page. Integration with Wordpress plugin is a bit buggy and not capturing the right row of data. We had to import it manually and it really taking times and so much hassle for us.

• Reviewed on 08/02/2021
Director, Marketing Automation
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2021

"Great for Companies of All Sizes Who Don't Need Complex Automations"

Comments: Between the out-of-the-box functionality and all of the available 3rd part connectors, you have a lot of functionality to create and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns.

Pros: It is very easy to set up and connect to a CRM where a native connection point exists. Wizard-like UI makes it easy to go step-by-step for pretty much anything you want to set up.

Cons: if you have anything that is complex to execute, i.e. a multi-phase nurture based on different types of content consumption, etc., it can be difficult to architect vs. more robust competitors.

• Reviewed on 30/03/2021
Charline F.
Content & Communication Manager
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2020

"Get your sales and marketing on the same page!"

Comments: I built three websites, which I manage completely via the Hubspot tools. I'm able to generate inbound traffic through various marketing efforts (blogging, emailing, posting on social media, website building,...). I manage all the incoming traffic via various analytics and insights. It is satisfying to notice that my hard work pays off.

Pros: Hubspot contains all the tools you could wish for as a marketing or sales professional. Your results are clearly visible and manageable. Inbound marketing has never been so exciting and profitable! I love the great user experience, which is constantly being improved thanks to monthly updates of new and improved features. Finally, I am very satisfied with the customer service. Every time I have an issue, I am helped quickly and accurately. Even if there is no solution to my problem, we will look for an alternative together.

Cons: As a creative marketer, I would love more options to make my website even more appealing and less static. I'm looking forward to all the new features being added to the website builder in the future! Improvements are also possible in terms of social media. The results (likes and interactions) are not always accurate. In addition, the posting options are fairly limited. I wish you could add a photo carousel or album (instead of max four pictures).

• Reviewed on 13/02/2020
Brad D.
Graphic & Web Designer
Civic & Social Organization, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2020

"Fantastic for e-mails. Forms and landing pages need some TLC."

Comments: Overall, Hubspot's marketing hub has been of great benefit to our organization. The only thing stopping from me giving it full marks is that certain aspects of the hub need to be expanded. For instance, the form system doesn't allow you to remove form submissions, and even though many people have requested that functionality on the HubSpot ideas board, it has been tagged as "not planned" for over a year now. I am puzzled as to why their otherwise highly flexible form system has a few shortcomings that mean it can't remove our need for Gravity Forms or other solutions. The call to action button builder is also not as customizable as I would like, although with some HTML knowledge it's easy to get around this issue.

Pros: It's very easy for anyone to make a beautiful-looking e-blast to send to a mailing list. Managing lists is also very easy and flexible. The default e-mail templates are beautiful and easy to customize, and the drag and drop interface for e-mails is very easy to use and highly customizable.

Cons: Some parts of the marketing hub, such as the Form builder, need a little work. Some features available in Wordpress's Gravity Forms plugin, for instance, are not available in Hubspot (e.g. conditional logic for showing certain form elements such as text boxes, etc.) The landing page editor is also not as easy to use as the e-mail builder, and I'm not sure why it wasn't designed with the same drag and drop system as the email builder.

• Reviewed on 07/02/2020
Matthew H.
Marketing Director
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2019

"Well rounded and easy to use"

Pros: HubSpot Marketing Hub is intuitive. Ease of use is one of the primary reasons to consider HubSpot. It's easy to set up, configure and integrate with other applications. I do like that I can train others to use it across sales and marketing and empower them to take on responsibilities rather than having to ask me to set up or execute specific tasks in the tool.

Cons: ABM abilities are limited but they are working on added capabilties fairly regularly. There are better solutions for ABM in the marketplace for sure, but I would like to use one tool for B2B marketing automation if possible.

CRM Executive
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2019

"HubSpot is a very useful email marketing and automation tool."

Comments: It has been very useful indeed. Through my use of HubSpot over the last 2 years we have successfully launched tele-marketing, email marketing, and SMS marketing campaigns. HubSpot customer support have provided exceptional service throughout this period, giving us early access to the drag & drop email builder while it was in Beta. This enabled us to scale our email marketing operations much quicker than we anticipated. Their customer support and account management teams will always go the extra mile to help you. There have been one or two usability issues which I have mentioned but besides this it's a tool I will continue to use and one I will recommend for mid-size companies which need an automated direct marketing tool.

Pros: - Intuitive UX (mostly). - Extremely efficient and pro-active customer support - they will always go the extra mile for you, including creating draft workflows to demonstrate how certain features work. - The new drag & drop email builder.

Cons: - Clarity of which integrations are possible with HubSpot, including the accuracy of Google Analytics attribution of HubSpot emails, and whether it is possible to design and launch push notifications through HubSpot. - The drag & drop email builder can sometimes be quite inflexible, but this is improving with additions of features like personalisation tokens. - Some features are little hidden and unintuitive, such as the power of building custom reports. - The way some default filters work are also unintuitive, but I imagine these will gradually be improved (for example, there's no option to segment users in lists exactly {30 days before/after} a contact status change - combinations like "more than 30" but "less than 31" have to be used to achieve this).

Dayana C.
periodista
Public Relations & Communications, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2019

"The benefits of hubspot"

Comments: In general, hubspot is updated in a contacting manner that allows me to create a list of different groups, build my database so that the sales team can do a more efficient job and focus the strategies specific to each work group

Pros: It is a software dedicated to automate marketing actions, where many departments must automate tasks related to emails, social networks, in addition to those that are related to websites, in order to facilitate tasks.
With hubspot you can manage contacts, activities related to websites, Live Chat, Conversational Bots, Marketing by mail, Ad Retargeting, among others.
It should be noted that with this Software, it helps create optimized content for search engines, in turn generates user traffic on the website or blogs.
This software is recommended to all professionals dedicated to digital marketing, because it unifies all the necessary tools into one, so they can do the work in less time. In addition, consumers are no longer only in the email, nor do we have to rely solely on their actions in this medium.
Personally, what I like most about this software is that it has a free plan and allowing any company to use it, in case of wanting a paid version it has good prices.
Among other benefits of hubspot, is that you can easily see the workflow that has had a client powers, such as downloads and their interactions with the company's website, this option is great, because it can help to know how many potential customers are ready for another email or a call.
It is important to note that once downloaded the program on your computer is integrated with all the tools that are already being used.

Cons: Among the disadvantages of this program is: that you do not have any tool that can merge the contact information of different organizations.
It does not have the ability to register several email addresses of the same contact, this weakness is palpable at the moment of conversation by email with a user, because if we want to contact you by another address via e-mail is very difficult to connect .
You can not ignore unimportant records, this is to facilitate the reading of relevant interactions.
If you have a company that wants a smooth and powerful solution to manage contacts, that can see the visibility of the work, this program is not recommended

• Reviewed on 06/06/2019
Social Media Manager
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/09/2018

"My Would "Bring to a Deserted Island" Software"

Pros: Where do I start with my love for HubSpot. Our marketing team has been using HubSpot's Marketing Automation for 6 years, and we have seen a world of difference in our inbound strategy. From email drafting to analytics, social publishing, blog hosting, ABM (account-based marketing) and site traffic - it helps marketers keep track of nearly everything going on. I mainly use the social publishing and tracking feature and the email scheduling tool. I can say I wouldn't be able to organize my social conversations with customers nor would I be able to schedule posts ahead of time and track their progress with such accuracy without HubSpot. The email section of the software is great too. I can tell who opens, reads and clicks on our emails - how long they spend reading and each email's conversion rate. I can also do A/B testing to track which types of emails perform best. If your marketing team has a budget for automation software, HubSpot should definitely be on your radar. As a medium-sized company with a small marketing team of 5, it's the perfect size for us. We have HubSpot's Enterprise Level Contract, which gives us access to all of their features. If your marketing team is small - a less expensive plan might be where you want to start out. They also offer sales solutions that fully integrate with their marketing platform, so everything stays consistent and everyone from sales to marketing is on the same page.

Cons: HubSpot is pretty close to perfect, and my complaints are minor. From a social tool standpoint, I wish publishing across platforms was more consistent, often images and text sizing is a bit off in the actual social site. I also wish they would increase monitoring from just Twitter to both LinkedIn and Facebook. Design limitations have been a slight issue for us in the past as well, but usually we can work around these and design items in house.

• Reviewed on 05/09/2018
Digital Marketing & Promotions Manager
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2019

"Top notch marketing automation"

Comments: Overall, I enjoy using Hubspot, I use it every day. The staff seems very helpful and knowledgeable when I have questions or concerns.

Pros: I like that you can see your customers behavior. For instance, you can see which forms they filled out, emails they were sent, or if they opened or clicked emails. I also like the way you can personalize your emails and landing pages based on lists.

Cons: It's not the most user friendly, but they seem to be working on that with the new drag and drop features. I don't like that it doesn't seamlessly integrate with woocommerce. Hubspot doesn't seem designed to handle b2c companies as well as b2b.

• Reviewed on 23/07/2019
Laura H.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2019

"Useful For Small Businesses"

Comments: The email tool has been a godsend. Having analytics (things like opens and knowing who bounced) readily available to our sales team right on their contact profiles has done a lot to unsilo our process, which was previously keeping marketing email on Mailchimp. I love Mailchimp, but for a full-service CRM Hubspot is serving our needs much better.

Pros: As a marketing person I initially liked the ability to save filters in order to regularly export an updated contact list. The ability to create custom properties and have different column views specific to each user is also super valuable.

Cons: I wish more things were integrated when it comes to building email lists. I would like to be able to exclude certain recipients, for example, based on them having closed a deal. We could also use some way to measure our one-on-one email engagement prior to sending campaigns, as our customers do not always use CTA buttons and prefer to email one of our team members directly.

• Reviewed on 18/10/2019
Janalee S.
Owner & Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 02/02/2016

"Makes it easy to manage your digital marketing all in one place"

Comments: We investigated HubSpot as a way to help us be more efficient in managing our client's digital marketing efforts, which had become time consuming using multiple different platforms. With HubSpot, we're able to keep everyone focused on the same goals across the various channels (email, blog, social, PPC) and view the results all in one place. Better yet, it gives us a platform where we can collect all this information on a contact and company basis, making it easier for us to see the interactions we're having with a single contact across the board. Reporting has become easier, and it's much easier now to make an impact with our marketing efforts with everything centralized.

Pros: The system is pretty intuitive, more so than other platforms we've used. You don't need to learn multiple platforms (different email clients like MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc, plus WordPress, Blogger, and all the social outlets), just keep up with the one and launch everything from the same place. There are helpful guides along the way that ensure you're following best practices, and warnings when you're not. We are heavy users, ultimately deciding to become a HubSpot Certified Partner Agency due to the efficiencies and value. Much easier than other marketing automation suites we've used in the past, including Marketo and SalesFusion. And if you do need help, their Support line is phenomenal, incredibly personable and willing to take the time to help.

Cons: As with most applications, the software can be a bit "hinky" sometimes, getting hung up or taking too long to process. Usually they flag the situation though, so you know what's going on and that they're working on it. If there's no flag, we report it, and they get someone working on it right away - nice to be taken seriously. The reporting generally requires that we need to take screenshots instead of using the ppt that the system auto-generates at month end - it's just not detailed enough for most of our clients. Sometimes it's difficult to keep up with all the system updates/upgrades, so be ready to invest some time in the training or find a partner to help.

• Reviewed on 02/02/2016
John K.
Manager Solutions Analytics / Lead Database Developer
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2017

"I worked with clients of our marketing agency to integrate HubSpot & optimize it's usage for them."

Comments: It allowed us to quickly implement user-specific content for our clients' websites.

Pros: It's fairly easy for anyone with moderate tech skills to get up and running with HubSpot, and it produced noticeable improvements across virtually all commonly measured key performance indicators for our customers. Integrating HubSpot was relatively quick and easy, and we were able to work with our clients to launch basic customized user content on their websites within a few days. Their all-in-one inbound marketing software is also quite flexible and scalable, so our clients were able to steadily build out more campaigns and customized user content as they were able to dedicate more time and resources to using HubSpot. It's also worth mentioning that there are multiple pricing tiers which have vastly different features depending on the price, and the bulk of my experience was with the 2 highest pricing tiers (Professional & Enterprise), so lower pricing tiers aren't nearly as robust, and probably wouldn't be nearly as scalable or effective, but you can always upgrade to higher tiers should you need additional functionality. There is even a free tier with minimal functionality that newer users can try out at first, and then upgrade to the higher tiers if they think that it's worthwhile.

Cons: The various types of rules for serving automated content to users are good, but it's impossible to build out more complicated rules that involve using multiple criteria to create more complex user flows that branch out based on differing user behaviors. It would also help if there were a way to create new automated content campaigns in bulk using different criteria somehow, like filling out and uploading an Excel template or something like that.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2017
Miki N.
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2019

"HubSpot Makes Marketing Easy!"

Comments: I've used a handful of other platforms and hands down, HubSpot has the best marketing platform out there. Their knowledgebase and user focus meetings keep me engaged and continuously at the forefront of best practices. I'm a better marketer because of HubSpot.

Pros: The UI, how intuitive it is, integration options, and how-to suggestions.

Cons: It does not integrate seamlessly with SalesForce. Customization is required on both ends to ensure that everything syncs appropriately. Even with customization, syncing errors can occur.

Whitney W.
Senior Marketing Manager
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/10/2019

"I love Hubspot!"

Pros: The email, automation, and segments are top-notch. I also love how they are always coming out with new features and tools. The certification classes are great and love how he goes beyond just how to use Hubspot and goes into best practices for marketing.

Cons: Some of the new products that come out aren't always 100% ready or they cause issues elsewhere.

• Reviewed on 02/10/2019
Michael P.
VP Strategic Growth
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/07/2020

"Good all around marketing automation suite"

Comments: Hubspot has been reliable for us. We use it daily for a whole host of tasks. Their up time is great and support is readily available. Good overall experience.

Pros: Hubspot captures essential features such as email automation and social media posting along with more complex tasks such as workflows. We have been able to extend the use of this product throughout its lifecycle by deploying it against our ABM/inside sales efforts and importing sales data from SFDC.

Cons: Like any software, there are always features you would like to see added or use cases that aren't there yet. Their latest Target Accounts feature is a nice upgrade to fuel ABM activities, but falls short at the moment. I'm sure they will continue to enhance that feature.

• Reviewed on 27/07/2020
Maria K.
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2017

"A Really Excellent Inbound Marketing Tool"

Pros: HubSpot's a very robust tool. It contains a lot of apps that all speak to each other, which is really great if, like me, you're on a very small marketing team and have to prioritise time as much as possible when you're responsible for so many different tasks.
The content optimization tools are excellent (in-post SEO help, campaign strategy tools, keyword difficulty/traffic info). The automation functionality is also stupendous and there are various opt-in/opt-out capabilities so that you can really tailor the UX of your lead generation to fit your persona's buying habits, THE LAW, and your own company ethos regarding data collection.
What I will say to those considering HubSpot for their own organization is to use as many apps as possible and "go all in" - otherwise inbound isn't going to be as effective as you want it to be.

Cons: I'd love to see improved cross-domain functionality in the Enterprise edition. It'd be great to monitor keyword results on multiple subdomains as opposed to just the target domain.
I also look forward to the social monitoring functionality moving beyond Twitter.
While there are a lot of resources available (the academy, community, email support) the learning curve can be steep for those on the start up program who don't get a designated account manager.

• Reviewed on 04/10/2017
Tammy M.
Marketing Coordinator
Business Supplies & Equipment, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2020

"Best Email Marketing Tool I've Used"

Comments: It's always difficult to measure marketing effectiveness. With HubSpot I can measure it and prove that a customer received my email campaign, opened it, interacted with it, and ultimately closed a deal with one of my sales team. It's a great feeling to know my marketing efforts are producing "fruit"! In addition, the HubSpot support team is absolutely amazing. There is always someone who knows exactly how to solve my issues. It's nice to actually have a person on the other end of the phone or chat box! Great Job HubSpot!

Pros: I began creating email campaigns for 14 years. I've used multiple programs to do this and HubSpot has been the BEST tool I've ever used. I'm very happy with the reporting features. HubSpot allows me to "get granular with my reports—at any given moment I can see who opened my campaigns, what links they clicked, and which campaigns they have interacted with since they were enrolled. I can truly follow my customers journey and see their conversion. Amazing tools and an amazing support staff too!

Cons: I started using HubSpot during the migration from the old platform to the new . . . so tutorials for the new platform were not yet available for Design Manager. I was still able to figure out the dashboard, and ultimately produce great campaigns using the tool!

• Reviewed on 17/02/2020
Chantel S.
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2016

"Customer Service & Training is Tops!"

Comments: I love HubSpot. The HubSpot University made trainings super easy and I feel like a pro. Being extremely comfortable in the system is important to maximizing our features and benefits. I especially like the speed of response when interacting with customer service.
The SEO, website tracking and social integrations are very beneficial and our Salesforce API is integrated for lead scoring.

Pros: SEO features to maximize organic search results and keep an eye on keywords within content.
Email marketing for events while using the contact database (integrated with Salesforce)
Landing pages are nice and easy to use.
CTAs are easy to manipulate and modify coding.
Templates are useful.
Blogging platform is really nice and the automation associated with social postings saves so much time.

Cons: Media library for content, images, and uploads gets super messy and unorganized. It would be great if this could use a better user interface for quicker and more efficient use.
Landing pages and custom templates require too much developer/coding knowledge. We wish there was an easier way to create templates from scratch or integrate with SquareSpace/website platform to create consistent branding without coding requirements.

• Reviewed on 22/11/2016
Daniël r.w. P.
Brand Marketeer
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2018

"Good for SME"

Pros: I like HubSpot for the great variety of options they offer for inbound marketing. It is easy to see your website stats in HubSpot, and you can even create your entire website here, which makes integration even easier. Inbound marketing is about creating valuable content for your visitors and customers, and the HubSpot blog section does a great job guiding you in creating that perfect blog. Also creating a landing page is breeze. But the greatest aspect about HubSpot for me is creating workflows. With a workflow you can connect everything you created, based on time or actions. For example, you create a blog article with a call-to-action (CTA) button. If clicked, the visitor can leave his email address and receive a nice PDF. All actions are recorded: the pageviews, the clicks, the email address. Also everything can can trigger a next action. With the email address, you can add multiple emails that are sent to your (now) Marketing Qualified Lead, followed by an offer. The type of emails can be different if the mails aren't read or links aren't clicked, etc. Also a plus: support is always there to help you out.

Cons: I think HubSpot is a really nice all-in-one inbound marketing tool for SMEs. For enterprises, the statistics may be insufficient. Also, you pay per year, which may not be what you want. Most, or all tools offered in the HubSpot suite can be found for free somewhere else. So if you are only looking for a couple of features that HubSpot offers, it might not be the perfect solution for you. HubSpot doesn't excel in each functionality individually.

• Reviewed on 04/10/2018
Kevin J.
Email Marketing Specialist
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2019

"Everything we need and more"

Comments: We've been able to completely revamp and improve our email marketing programs at scale through HubSpot. We're seeing better results in our KPIs, and a measurably positive impact to our business because of these improved efforts.

Pros: This program is easy to use and easy to learn; we've been able to successfully onboard dozens of our employees to use the system successfully. The ability to segment, target, and customize are paramount in our email marketing efforts, and HubSpot allows us to do so with ease. There are more options and capabilities than we would ever need, so it really is a 'where there's a will, there's a way' type of program.

Cons: The initial learning curve surrounding terminology and processes took some time to wrap my head around, and there are a few limitations to the logics that you can put into place, but nothing devastating.

Dave B.
Content Manager
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2018

"An Evolving Marketing System for An Evolving World"

Comments: Hubspot has helped us automate so many aspects of our marketing, and we are constantly finding ways that we can improve what we are doing with the updates they roll out. They seem to have a good culture in their company and it comes across in a lot of their customer-facing communications.

Pros: Hubspot is constantly making update to their systems, in all different areas. It's good to see that they are working to improve their processes and build new offerings. The Hubspot Academy and knowledge base are full of useful articles, blog entries, and information about questions you probably will have about all of the things Hubspot can do. Their helpdesk/chat is also helpful when you can get a hold of someone.

Cons: I get emails from Hubspot (who are know for their marketing automation, and who we rely on heavily to automate our emails to what we hope are the right leads) that are not meant for me or aren't relevant to me. They are usually followed up with an "oops we screwed up" email clarifying that something went wrong and I was sent that by mistake. It's a little concerning to see that they screw up with their own system, but they handle it pretty well and in a down-to-earth kind of way that I appreciate.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2018
Trupti D.
Senior Marketing Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2019

"A perfect tool for small marketing teams"

Comments: With Marketing Hub we're able to manage all of our marketing efforts in one place, and this makes it one of the best marketing platforms I've ever used. The integration between Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Support make it the most collaborative tool for a start up of our size.

Pros: I particularly love the automation capabilities that come with the Marketing hub. Being able to very quickly set up workflows has made it a breeze to auto-email prospects/customers that come through our website.

Cons: Where I think there can be an improvement, is in the ability for a marketer to be able to easily design custom templates that fit the brand. I've struggled with finding a good template pack on their marketplace, and relying on firms for the build has not made it scalable to design beautiful emails.

Richard P.
Relationship Manager
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2019

"Outreach and Nurturing with Hubspot"

Comments: The HubSpot marketing automation and website platform has really helped us being agile in making changes on the fly. The issue is more in planning and coordinating for updates. This combination has helped in streamlining our marketing by allowing us to send an email the takes the reader to a landing page or website page. at the same time this has increased are use of social media and keeping the message consistent while reaching people that may have not visited our site.

Pros: The more I use HubSpot the more i discover how to zoom in on what data base contacts are interested in. I like the ability to put together list based on one action such as visiting a page or by multiple filters i.e. what contacts from a specific list have visited a specific page in what time frame.

Cons: Though I like the email editor it does not always take the edit i put in to make it look correct when received on an outlook inbox. The other challenge is that since we have been using the email marketing for over 5 years, we have lots of different templates and or emails that when we clone them they get glitchie.

Customer Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 05/11/2019

"HubSpot can do everything and more"

Comments: Love HubSpot! I could not imagine our marketing team without it! Customer service is also on point!

Pros: What's not to like? This tool does everything! We use HubSpot as our main CRM tool. All customers and trialists are enrolled in workflows depending on what stage they're in when using our tool. We use HubSpot for email campaigns, social media and live chat. This tool is amazing!

Cons: Not a lot. There are SO many features that it can be incredibly overwhelming. They do have a training academy which I would recommend you do if you need help learning how to use the tool.

• Reviewed on 05/11/2019
Katie L.
Associate Director of Internal Communications
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/08/2018

"Fantastic, Robust Platform"

Comments: Super robust digital marketing suite/sales tool that helped us increase inbound lead flow dramatically. High cost but also provided an ROI that made it revenue positive.

Pros: Hubspot is a marketing tool that does everything. As a theological seminary/higher ed institution, we've used it for everything from social media marketing to squeeze page creation to blogging to CRM to email and more. The best part about it is that it allows you to track a person through their entire decision cycle. You can see exactly what content they've downloaded or interacted with, the webpages they've visited, the forms they've filled in, the social media posts they've liked, and so on. This allows you to really understand the contact, which is super helpful when our admissions team has conversations with them. It is the most robust digital marketing suite I've encountered, and I love it.

Cons: I suppose the primary downside is cost. To get all the functionality you need to be as thorough and robust as possible in your marketing activity, it's going to cost you a significant amount of money. In our case, the ROI was worth it, but it is expensive.

• Reviewed on 10/08/2018