HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.4 /5

About HubSpot Marketing Hub

Over 68,800 customers in more than 100 countries use HubSpot's award-winning software to attract, engage and delight their customers.

Learn more about HubSpot Marketing Hub

Showing 25 reviews of 4,376

Marketing Communications Specialist
Publishing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2018

"A decent tool for marketing automation with a few key issues"

Comments: Hubspot is a good tool to start learning about marketing automation or if you are a small company with few leads to store. It is a visually appealing platform with some interesting functionality. The social media advanced scheduling option is one of the best features as is the ability to make easy landing pages. For basic marketing needs, this is a decent option. For larger companies with more complex needs, Hubspot has many issues that will impact speed and productivity.

Pros: The customer service team is excellent and there is a handy chat function so you don't have to wait on an email response. For social media, you can schedule posts months in advance and view your marketing activities as a monthly calendar. Landing pages are also easy and quick to set up. This is a great tool for smaller organizations with limited contacts or leads to store who need basic marketing support.

Cons: The company continues to make unnecessary updates with little notice that often seems to decrease the functionality of the tool until the changes are reversed. Email is very difficult to use as the template you set up views very differently across multiple popular email platforms (to be fair, this is likely an issue with any email automation software). You also have to change your template in a different view pane from your actual email so you're constantly switch back and forth between views for very minor changes. The simplest spacing adjustment takes forever. However, the contact database portion of Hubspot is where we have the most trouble as it's hard to sort and group leads with any way other than by making smart lists or using personas. Your database will get messy fast and there's very little way to clean it if you are a large company which means over time you will be paying for useless leads in your system you cannot find and eliminate.

• Reviewed on 21/06/2018
Norma C.
Customer Relations Director
Textiles, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2020

"Small to Mid Sized Business use"

Comments: Overall, its a pretty good experience, everything is extremely streamline, although I hope more features will be added in the future. I would continue using this just for like newer customers and keep older customers on our old system only because the migration is very time consuming. Each customer would have to be recreated due to the lack of migration tools.

Pros: Great for small/startup or mid sized businesses to help their sales force track their sales data with many features for goals and customer data all in an easy to view window. Its pretty easy to setup companies and contacts with a ton of fields that you can customize. The file organization for each customer is easy to use and very self-explanatory. The software overall isn't overcomplicated and most of it is pretty self-explanatory. The emailing system is an excellent feature for making sure you have a record of all conversation with a customer.

Cons: So depending on the complexity of the business, the lack of features may be an issue, the software is pretty streamline right now just due to the limited amount of features available. I would've liked to see a few more options for file organization and customer organization. The email system as mentioned in the pro section is very useful in keeping track of conversations but it can only be applied to one customer at a time. It would be nice to be able to tell the software where you would like to store the messages. Another feature would be integration. There aren't a lot of options of integrating with custom CRM/ERP software right now, there are only 3 integration options available. So this is great for any company starting from scratch but alot of migration work for companies that have already established a system.

• Reviewed on 17/10/2020
Natalie F.
Founding Director
  • Reviewed on 01/11/2020

"For Marketer and Sales Team collaboration."

Comments: Experience superuser, Hubspot certified consultant marketer. Founding Director of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Experienced in utilising Hubspot Marketing and Sales to launch fully automated campaigns to acquire, and retain customers.

Pros: Hubspot CRM, marketing and sales offers a fully customisable system to help sales and marketing teams to deliver the best results. We particularly enjoy developing customer solutions utilising the Hubspot Developer APIs to connect out clients mobile applications.

Cons: Configuring Hubspot to match business goals requires a good working knowledge of Hubspot. It is recommended that businesses have at least one person on their team who has a Hubspot certification. Alternatively you might choose to work with an experienced Hubspot partner.

• Reviewed on 01/11/2020
Katie F.
Content Developer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/05/2020

"Marketing Automation is a Breeze with Hubspot"

Comments: Prior to using Hubspot, we had no marketing automation platform at all. Nada. Marketing automation wasn't a thing for our company! Slow to the game, I know. However, the perk of Hubspot is just how quickly you can learn and use the software. You don't have to be an expert - everything is laid out for you exactly as you need it. Plus, the Hubspot support team is incredible. Now our company has a robust and thriving series of marketing automation workflows that are based on everything from NAISC codes to form submissions to deal stages. We're happy!!

Pros: Marketing Automation in Hubspot is incredible!! I couldn't be happier to work with this platform daily. From creating automated emails to implementing automated workflows - everything within Hubspot is easy peasy. When making the automated emails, it's literally as simple as 1-2-make email- click save for automation - done. I can't imagine it being any more intuitive. Then using the workflows feature that use these automated emails - super simple. We haven't progressed too much further down the automation rabbit hole than the above, but we'll get there. So if you're a company like ours who is moving a bit slower - but wants to focus on marketing automation - Hubspot is definitely the platform for you.

Cons: Only issue I've encountered is that Hubspot can be buggy at times. At least twice a month you'll get a notification in the system that your emails aren't sending, or that workflows are being delayed due to "unforeseen circumstances." It can take a day or so to resolve. Not too annoying, but I'd expect this once in a while - not monthly. Seems they have a few kinks to work out.

• Reviewed on 20/05/2020
Jenna W.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2020

"HubSpot has been a game changer"

Comments: We built our website and landing pages on HubSpot in addition to managing our email marketing through the system. Our sales team loves the insight into prospect activity to help them have more informed conversations. We've also seen some preliminary success with using an inbound marketing strategy.

Pros: We love the ease of use and administration, intuitive design, integration/collaboration between teams (service, sales,marketing), and the automation capabilities.

Cons: There are a few functionalities we'd like to see included in development, but I do find that HubSpot is VERY responsive to customer ideas and suggestions and many things that were unavailable when we first came on board are either now available or are currently in development.

Director of Marketing
Higher Education, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/10/2019

"Great Marketing Automation Software for the Small Business or Educational Institution"

Comments: Hubspot is an affordable marketing automation solution that works well for our small team. While it lacks some of the features or usability of its more expensive competitors, the tools can be leveraged to powerfully enhance the reach of a small marketing and admissions/sales team. The Hubspot Academy is a treasure trove of valuable educational and inspirational resources. For a small business/institution exploring marketing automation, Hubspot is a phenomenal place to begin.

Pros: Hubspot provides a self-service marketing automation solution that allows us to expand our admissions team exponentially by building workflows of automated emails, text messaging, and direct mail (with third-party integrations) that are triggered by a variety of criteria. It allows us to be sure that every prospect is receiving regular communication from our office, allowing the admissions reps to focus on only the leads that demonstrate the highest likelihood of enrollment.

Cons: Limitations within the tool require a variety of workarounds, some of which are laborious. Duplicate entries are common due to Hubspot using email as the unique identifier (Hubspot has added a contact ID to help address this, along with tools to sort through duplicates). Hubspot's workflow tool is basic by comparison with some of the more costly and sophisticated marketing automation solutions.

• Reviewed on 07/10/2019
Hannah B.
Lead Client Success Guide
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"Wildly convenient because every marketing tool I need is in one place"

Comments: I have access to all the major marketing tools and all the education I need to make sure I understand the market and how to better connect with my audience. HubSpot is a great tool that helps businesses reach their goals and grow by growing their online presence.

Pros: I like that it hosts literally everything you need tool wise to help you execute your marketing strategy. Having the blogging and social sharing platforms in one place has been extremely easy to use. They truly set you up for success by having tons of resources, checklists, etc. available so that you know how to market and connect with your audience.

Cons: Specifically for the software, I do not understand the Design Manager. This directly affects your marketing because if you are editing a template so that it is unique for the campaign you are working on you have to use the design manager. I think it is confusing to anyone who does not understand coding. The old design manager made way more sense to me. Looking at HubSpot as a product it is not convenient that their tier metric is contacts and the annual payment is inconvenient. As a HubSpot partner, we sell this to customers and lose a bunch of them because the annual price or we lose customers from going to Pro rather than basic because the contact metric will screw them over and they will wind up paying more.

by HubSpot on 07/05/2018

Hello Hannah!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review - we appreciate you giving us feedback on our product!

I am so happy to hear that you have been so happy with the software up to this point - it sounds like you are doing an amazing job at using all the tools available to you!

As far as room for improvement - I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the new Design Manager, it can definitely be a bit overwhelming to a new user, particularly one who does not understand coding. We are working on producing more instructional content to help with this process but, in the meantime, here is one article that has some helpful instructions as well as links to other helpful pieces of content (https://designers.hubspot.com/blog/introduction-to-the-design-manager).

I would love to talk more about this and the other issues you have brought up. If you are open to it, please reach out to us at the email provided.

Thank you again for the review Hannah!

Tyson D.
Owner at Titan Web Agency an Online Marketing Agency for Healthcare Professionals
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2015

"Great, But Not The End All, Be All"

Comments: I've been using Hubspot for about 15 months now. It is great software. I love how it consolidates so many different services into one platform and makes it easy to get the analytics for that data. Now I don't have my blog in one place, my email marketing software somewhere else, my landing page software somewhere else, etc. It's all in one platform, consolidated, and fairly easy to use.

Pros: Their support answers questions fairly quickly and accurately. They are always coming out with new features.

Cons: Limited. Hubspot allows you to filter out visitors so they don't skew your analytics. Great. However, you can't filter out countries. Even though, they know based on the IP address the country of the person who submits a form or visits a site, they can't filter it out (won't filter it out). Even though all my clients are from the US, visitors from India who visit my site and try to sell me stuff all the time are skewing my analytics and making it look like my conversions are higher than they really are. Can't filter out by country. You also can't change the source of a lead. True story:
I host podcast. A listener stumbled upon my podcast, went online, googled my name and found my website.
Hubspot now classifies this as an 'organic lead'. The worst part is I can't change it. I've brought this up with Hubspot, and they said that they don't allow it to be changed 'to protect the integrity of the data'..... Hmm. So they'd rather have incorrect data than wrong data? So forever my analytics will be off because I can't change the source. This happens also on referrals. Somebody is referred to me, they then google my name or business and fill out a contact form, and Hubspot classifies it as organic, but really, it's not. (They don't even have a field for referral in the source). Another downside is you can't create your own lead status. So, if you get a lead to your site, and they will never buy (say they are a spammer of competitor or former customer you had a falling out with), you can't change their status to say for example: No Opportunity-Former Client
No Opportunity-Marketing Agency
No Opportunity-Spammer
This is just the tip of the iceberg as far as cons. Still even with all these cons. they offer a great product. That said, for the price and these limitations, I will be looking around when I am close to up on my agreement.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2015
Avendanogonzalezs L.
Senior Business Partner
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2019

"A.I. Helping my Daily Duties"

Comments: The results of implementing a new solution take time. so we must wait patiently for the upcoming results using this new platform. The overall experience so far has been amazing and outstanding due to the integrated platform. The potential to develop any kind of networking on the same platform is outstanding. I love the potentiality that HubSpot gives us.

Pros: HubSpot platform is a very enjoyable integrated solution which allows me and my teammates and staff to work any kind of project in an empowering and integrated way. HubSpot allows us to find in one platform all the services where we can develop a starting point and not getting our attention to other Solutions. This integration is fully comfortable, allowing any kind of user the potential to organized her & his job in a very flexible way integrating Contacts, CRM, MArketing and Sales and flowing the business development process.

Cons: Clearly, the least about any solution implementation in a Startup or Company is the implementation phase. Is not easy to adapt to changes and of course adapting all the organization to a new platform takes time. The best way to do this phase in an organized manner is definitely a big issue in our path to success. We have to be organized, patient and clear to the path we will be transiting. All members of the organization must be able to add value in these phases.

• Reviewed on 22/07/2019
Eden P.
Marketing Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2017

"Happy HubSpot User for A Year!"

Comments: We currently use HubSpot for our mMarketing campaigns, social media publishing and email tracking. We are also currently integrating the HubSpot tracking metric with our CRM database to use lead scoring for not only new customers, but also for our existing accounts. HubSpot is also the host for our website and we have integrated 2 additional Shopify site domains for tracking and campaign workflow purposes.
- Great for marketers who want to host a website in an easily edited platform.
- Also great for web-based content offering and automation.
- New sales tools are great for sales/ marketing integration and alignment!
Pros
- Web, Email, Social, SEO, Page performance, AB Testing metrics (essentially all metrics a marketer would look at can be tracked on HubSpot)
- Workflow and Campaign Automation tools
- Integrations and Apps
- Ease of website updates. Modules and coding are easy to rearrange, update and change
- Excellent customer service and fast response times to inquiries/ challenges
Cons
- Only meeting tool integration is with GoToMeeting (No WebEx)
- More in depth website auditing for SEO, Ranking Words, Backline profile
ROI
- Great email campaign ROI
- Website updates and promotion since the move to HubSpot in 2016 has led to more leads and conversions than in company history
- Website views and social impressions have more than tripled since using HubSpot

Pros: Web, Email, Social, SEO, Page performance, AB Testing metrics (essentially all metrics a marketer would look at can be tracked on HubSpot)
Workflow and Campaign Automation tools
Integrations and Apps
Excellent customer service and fast response times to inquiries/ challenges

Cons: Only meeting tool integration is with GoToMeeting (No WebEx)
More in depth website auditing for SEO, Ranking Words, Backline profile

• Reviewed on 10/04/2017
Senior Design & Marketing Executive
Utilities, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/05/2019

"The Software Every Marketer Needs!"

Comments: If you want to grow your company effectively - HubSpot is definitely the way to go! The infrastructure and features on offer are fantastic and easy to use and have a huge breadth of functionality. The integration with Salesforce is smooth and provides really valuable insight into customer behaviour and much, much more! HubSpot seem to genuinely listen to customers feedback and recommendations and are always improving the software for an even better user experience!

Pros: - Interface is attractive and intuitive
- Analysing and reporting insights are robust, powerful, and make it easy to create in-depth reports
- No knowledge of coding needed
- An 'all-in-one' platform, enabling marketing teams to bring everything together under one roof and work more effectively together
- Free continuous training and education
- Enables those who aren't necessarily 'tech-savvy' to make use of the data provided
- Free version available
- Workflows really easy to use, rival Pardots workflow tool seems clunky in comparison
- Ability to understand customer personas and behaviours and what they are doing on our website, this enables us to customise marketing content for them
- The customer service is excellent and they seem to really support their clients company goals

Cons: - Can be pricey the higher the contact database
- Training required to learn the full scope of the software
- Some forms of reporting are only available in the higher end, higher priced versions of HubSpot

• Reviewed on 28/05/2019
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2020

"I love it...but I have a hard time recommending it!"

Comments: Personally, I am very happy with my choice. Not happy that the price continues to rise as my contacts continue to grow. It is already a hefty price.

Pros: I love the contact files. Easy to create different fields and track what you want/need to track. I love how easy it is to implement with your web page. It was like night and day from my other programs. I couldn't believe i was already done when my forms uploaded to my site.
I love the tutorials...they not only help me with the software but give me great marketing ideas as well!

Cons: The price is a big con for me. Despite loving so many of the features...I have a hard time recommending it because so many of my colleagues have found what they are looking for, for a drastically reduced price. The extras that HubSpot offers just aren't worth the consideration.
I can't stand that they leave up the options that aren't available to me at my current subscription level. Especially since the price difference for that is ridiculous. Just leave me and what I can afford alone!
It takes too long for customer support to respond. I'm on to other things before i remember I have to look in my file for answers to my yesterday's questions. Sometimes the file is even closed and I have to start from scratch again. Ugh!
Contacts are automatically created from my emails...which means my price can potentially go up as well. I have to go in daily and delete unwanted contacts instead of proactively choosing them on my own. That would be preferable. Feels like a trap.

• Reviewed on 14/01/2020
Dir of Product
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2019

"Hubspot is one of the best tools for our company"

Comments: What we love about HS is all that we've described above, but the price point is pretty killer for a small/young start-up or non-profit. They do have a program that they have for start-ups, BUT you have to be one of an incubator or funded by VCs. Listen,t hat's NOT who needs the price point break. This was really upsetting when we found out they have this but we're not eligible. They told us "too bad!" and didn't seem to care. If you lock in companies when they're young, when they grow, they will a) remain more loyal and b) too entrenched to even want to move. The concept was nice on this program- the execution, not so much. Funded companies don't need price breaks. VCs only fund 1% of companies seeking funding. Incubators have a great network and intros. It's EVERYONE ELSE in start-up land who needs help and on that front they can do better.

Pros: Hubspot is a robust software that helps us organize and streamline our sales and marketing efforts, together. We can create landing pages and a drip campaign with workflows that the sales team can jump in and out of at any time. It helps us get organized, and the new editor is really helpful. Need to learn more about the testing capabilities too to increase conversions.

Cons: We had to hire a hubspot expert to help us figure out some of the more sophisticated features - mainly around set-up and integration of automation. She had to do a couple of "hacks" to make the system work the way we wanted it to, but eventually did (at a cost).

• Reviewed on 06/03/2019
Ferrante S.
Gorwth manager
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2019

"The best automation marketing tool for a start up"

Comments: I have always had a very good experience with Hubspot. The flexibility of the properties and workflows allows the automation machine to be used at a high level. I have created workflows both to increase my marketing power and to facilitate the work of my sales teams

Pros: The tool's ability to adapt to its users. Whether you are a beginner or a marketing expert, the tool allows you to manage your marketing strategy.

Cons: Not being able to have custom objects in Hubspot. You need to work with the three basics : contacts, companies, deals.

• Reviewed on 03/10/2019
Bethany H.
CRM Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2019

"Great Flexibility"

Comments: We are really making the most of smart modules to present sophisticated personalised product recommendations for our customers - The process has been simple and creating workflows is easy with a map view to navigate through

Pros: Its very easy to use and train new users on as the user experience has really been considered. The support function is incredible.

Cons: Lack of mobile modules when creating templates can dictate email content at times.

• Reviewed on 13/11/2019
Bill C.
Director of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2017

"HubSpot is great for growing into medium sized team like us"

Comments: We can track all of our marketing activity in HubSpot. It is really half of our website when you count blogs and landing pages. Perhaps most importantly, the automation of lead nurturing with the workflow features saves us tons of time and allows us to keep leads in the loop and bring them through the buyer journey when ready.

Pros: HubSpot does the trick for our small marketing team. When it comes to blogging, landing pages for webinars and ebook downloads and registrations for events and email newsletters and automated email nurturing, HubSpot works well for us. We don't use all of the features as well as we should but the core features I mentioned above work great. We do also use the campaign feature for everything we create so we can track the effectiveness of our content. It is not perfect attribution, but it does tell us what content is "influencing" who becomes a customer. The integration with Salesforces and the syncing of campaigns to Salesforce helps us track that.

Cons: I don't think the reporting function really tells us what we want to know. Maybe we are not using it properly, but it is not easy to just find out "How many new leads came in for this persona last week." And to compare that number in a month by month trend over time.

• Reviewed on 23/09/2017
Adam S.
  • Reviewed on 09/11/2016

"Thought Leaders and Innovators - But it's Not Perfect"

Comments: Right or not, I think of HubSpot as the innovators in the Marketing Software Technology Space. To me, that means they consistently have the most important functionality and tie it together well. The down side is that I have seen outages in their web hosting, and I think there is a significant learning curve to really get value out of the software. Finally, because they have a dominant place in the market, I think they charge a lot more than competitors. For the time being I'm not sure you can get exactly what you get from HubSpot for a lower price, but you can get REALLY close for pennies on the dollar. I am and remain a HubSpot fan and advocate, but I am not always convinced that they are they best value for the service they offer. They offer huge value, but I'm uncertain that they are the best value for the investment when a client needs a package beyond the $250 / month mark.

Pros: Full functionality. Exceptional team. All in one place. Company has the right values and is going in a great direction.

Cons: Significant price point that seems to get higher and higher. Software outages that seem to get more and more often.

• Reviewed on 09/11/2016
Elena H.
Assistant to Financial Advisor
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2018

"It's Okay but Have to Pay Extra"

Pros: I really like the tracking feature. Ive used this for awhile and its really helpful to make sure important emails are read that way I can follow-up if I haven't heard anything. This is also a great product to track seals and projects that are a lot of money. I can put client information into the deal, the amount of the deal, and track all communication related to the job, and I can track the stages I am in within the deal.

Cons: Support is only available for high paying customers! Support is only community driven and that is terrible when I need a quick answer. It really slows down the work day when I have to reach out to partners within the business to reach out to Hubspot support. Really bad system for support.

by HubSpot on 01/05/2018

Hello Elena!

Thank you for taking the time to review our software, we really appreciate your candid feedback!

It sounds like you have made great use out of many our sales tools - I'm glad to hear they have helped make your work more effective and efficient!

As far as your comment about Customer Support - are you currently a user of the free CRM? At this time, web and phone support are only available to paid customers in order to keep our free products free. However, the community (which you noted) and the HubSpot Academy resources are available to all.

If you are interested in continuing the conversation, we would love to hear from you at [email protected]!

Thank you again for the review!

Chantel S.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2016

"Customer Service ++"

Comments: I love HubSpot. The HubSpot University made trainings super easy and I feel like a pro. Being extremely comfortable in the system is important to maximizing our features and benefits. I especially like the speed of response when interacting with customer service.
The SEO, website tracking and social integrations are very beneficial and our Salesforce API is integrated for lead scoring.

Pros: SEO features to maximize organic search results and keep an eye on keywords within content.
Email marketing for events while using the contact database (integrated with Salesforce)
Landing pages are nice and easy to use.
CTAs are easy to manipulate and modify coding.
Templates are useful.
Blogging platform is really nice and the automation associated with social postings saves so much time.

Cons: Media library for content, images, and uploads gets super messy and unorganized. It would be great if this could use a better user interface for quicker and more efficient use.
Landing pages and custom templates require too much developer/coding knowledge. We wish there was an easier way to create templates from scratch or integrate with SquareSpace/website platform to create consistent branding without coding requirements.

• Reviewed on 22/11/2016
Jill T.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2018

"Great For The Marketing Team"

Comments: I am able to create the marketing pieces that I need to advertise the company I work for with ease. I have also segmented our contacts to make sending out email blasts to the appropriate groups much easier on a regular basis.

Pros: I like that I can create landing pages, emails and blogs with ease. It has made my job significantly easier using this tool, and it continues to help produce inbound leads each and every week.

Cons: I have recently changed to the updated layout, and I am not a fan yet. I only use 1/2 of the tools offered (marketing & sales basic) so there are a number of items in the navigation that I will never use that are just taking up room in my opinion. I get that it is a way for HubSpot to boost sales by having additional people sign up for other tools, but I am not in need of the other items in the foreseeable future.

by HubSpot on 22/05/2018

Hello Jill!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our product - we love being able to receive your feedback!

I'm very happy to hear that HubSpot has helped make your job easier and helps you produce more inbound leads each and every week!

As far as room for improvement - in reference to your comment about the navigation, would you prefer if there was some sort of option where you could only list the tools you commonly use?

If you are open to continuing the conversation we would love to hear from you at the provided email address.

Thank you again for the review Jill!

• Reviewed on 08/05/2018
Mike T.
Social Media Marketing
  • Reviewed on 05/11/2018

"Hubspot Social Media Marketing Automation"

Pros: - Easy to sync social media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, IG)
- The appearance of the image banner & meta description when posting a link to schedule
- Its very smooth for scheduling content to multiple platforms. One post can be replicated & ready to repurpose on another platform, simply by just by clicking the social media platform icon of choice on the original post - The Certified Social Media Academy course is excellent. I've been working in social media for 5 years, and still learned a lot. I liked the course was broken down to every aspect of social media. I appreciated the examples of social media tools (paid and free) that were suggested. -The reports are really great. Very detailed and everything a social media manager needs.

Cons: You can upload medium to large files to schedule on Instagram. I would upload a high quality photo, and be unable to upload and schedule, due to the size. Would like to be able to schedule high quality photos using hubspot. Same with videos. I found is difficult to upload medium to large vids. Would be nice to be able to do that too. I enjoyed the reports, but having even more advanced details or sophisticated analytic tracking would be next level

• Reviewed on 05/11/2018
Teresa B.
Realtor
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/02/2020

"Great for Newsletters"

Comments: It is very difficult to create a newsletter in Outlook and send out to a great number of people. Generally, I have to create a PDF to attach. That is not a good way to send a newsletter because most people won't open it. However, the Hubspot newsletter appears in the body of the message and people can easily look at the articles and click on the items they want to know more about.

Pros: I use Hubspot Marketing for creating and sending monthly newsletters. They are easy to create and look beautiful and very professional. Once created then I can send to my newsletter list that I created in the Hubspot CRM. The best part is that I can then see who opened my newsletters, what links they clicked on and other activity. I also know my open rate and click rate. This is very useful for me to see what is working and what is not. Valuable feedback so that I can continue to improve the newsletter to improve my results.

Cons: It takes a little time to create the first newsletter or marketing piece. But once I have the initial design, all I have to do is use the same theme and design for future newsletters.

• Reviewed on 09/02/2020
Derek G.
Creative Services Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees

"Project Management Feature"

Comments: Overall, it has been a good experience. Just as stated in the other section. I'd like to see some changes in the project management section.

Pros: I like that hubspot is a "hub" for everything we need and do here.

Cons: The project management feature needs some work. It captures a lot of things and information, but there needs to be a project board view where we can see our projects in virtual folders like Trello boards. I find myself jumping between Trello and Hubspot all the time. If hubspot can invest some time making the project section great, then hands down it would be the best platform that anyone has.

Thomas C.
Social Media & Content Specialist
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2020

"One of the Best CRMs available"

Comments: I use HubSpot every day in my position, and it makes my life a whole lot easier. Is it perfect? No, but what is? The team is constantly making improvements and updates to get it as close as possible.

Pros: I use this software for a few main purposes - social media publishing, contact organization, email, and landing page design. Once you get a handle on some of the intricacies and idiosyncrasies of the software, it's a really great platform to manage each of these tasks. I've used other social publishing and email platforms in the past and, honestly, I wouldn't go back to them at this point. The fact that this functionality is also baked into the same platform that tracks leads coming in from my social ad efforts is also really great.

Cons: There's really not much to bag on HubSpot about. It has a bit of a learning curve, but it's certainly not the most complicated software to learn, and it has a ton of resources to help you along. Plus their customer support is great. There have been a few times where the software wasn't operating the exact way I'd like and it took a little while for support to figure out the exact issue, but overall this isn't enough to detract from my feelings about HubSpot.

Jelena J.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2019

"HubSpot Marketing Automation is easy to use and highly applicable"

Comments: I love using HubSpot Marketing Automation tool - it helps me a lot with my day to day work.

Pros: What I like with HubSpot's marketing automation options is that they go beyond standard email workflows, you can fix database issues, you can create tasks and properties and so much more. What I like a lot are functions that go beyond HubSpot and extend to the integrated tools, like Salesforce.

Cons: When managed by someone who does not have a clear picture of all effects this can create a mess. A very clear understanding of all the functionalities is needed.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2019