15 years helping Australian businesses

HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

4.5 (5,899) Write a Review!

About HubSpot Marketing Hub

Over 100,000 customers in more than 120 countries use HubSpot's award-winning software to attract, engage and delight their customers.

Learn more about HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pros:

The best easy way to manage clients. Best value for money ever about CRM.

Cons:

Also, workflows can be confused in their elaboration. Recomendation: Test before you start on.

HubSpot Marketing Hub ratings

4.3
4.4
4.4
4.2

8.4/10

HubSpot Marketing Hub has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 5,899 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used HubSpot Marketing Hub before?

Filter reviews (5,899)

Lindsey Raye
Lindsey Raye
VP of Marketing in US
Events Services, 11–50 Employees

HubSpot was an Expensive Game-changer

Comments: Loved it and hope to get it again once I get back to my office

Pros:

I was able to segment all of my visitors to be able to create messaging that was simple, great photos and a quick info to either view more or request more info from us

Cons:

EXPENSIVE. Luckily I knew what to do but paying $36,000 year was a lot. And the email and landing page design manger is really tough for anyone without HTML experience- thankfully I did

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Dynamics 365 and Lead Liaison

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: I needed better info about my contacts in order to accurately identify and target them based on their events and prior history with us

Switched From: Mailchimp Transactional Email and CMPRO

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: The ability to keep all the analytics and workflows based on many different factors

Brianna
Brianna
Founder in Australia
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Professional Marketing Hub - Great But Very Expensive

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Good, user friendly, automated, and appreciate being able to integrate with almost all (if not all) of the other tech stack elements we use.

Pros:

All in all--Hubspot's Marketing Hub (Professional suite) is fantastic. you can integrate landing pages, blogs, social media, email marketing and campaigns, and design / track your SEO strategy all on one platform. It's relatively user friendly (once you have your team trained to use it) and Hubspot's industry status means that it can be integrated with *most* other apps, platforms, or services.

Cons:

It's wildly expensive. We're currently leveraging a great startup discount for the Marketing Hub--once that discount is finished, we may not be able to justify the great all-in-one solution for the cost. Instead, we'll look to hack together a similar solution with varied 3rd party apps. A headache to be sure, but Hubspot's full cost Marketing suite is really only designed for large-scale enterprise use. (The cost is astounding.)

Alternatives Considered: Klaviyo and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: Have previous experience using the Professional Marketing Hub with another team and knew its full capacities were what we wanted and planned to use.

Jonathan
Chief Button Pusher in US

Internal or External - Solid Email Management, Data Collection and CRM

3.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: It did the job we needed it for within the confines of one tech product w/o needing separate services. Typically we'd need an ESP like MailChimp + Landing Page/Funnel Designer like ClickFunnels + CRM like LeadsPedia + plugins to make sure they all spoke to each other. I did all of those things in HubSpot.

Pros:

It made using all of the elements under one brand/UX easier to manage. The email portion was effective and tied in with the landing pages we created which then sorted our B2B CRM. It was an effective tool.

Cons:

It has a bit of a learning curve and there are plenty of features we haven't used simply because they appear to be complicated and not self explanatory.

Alternatives Considered: ClickFunnels, LeadsPedia and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: I'd used the three separate services in different ventures in the past. Someone turned me onto HubSpot and showed me I could do all three in one.

Switched From: ClickFunnels, LeadsPedia and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: I used them before, but someone showed me HubSpot could do it all, including the email part. That was the biggest selling point.

Smita
Developer in US
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

best Email marketing software

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

It has a very useful calendaring system. The social media integration system is very well designed and makes it easy to share. It has robust reporting and useful dashboards. Its very easy to use API's as well.

Cons:

If you compare it with other similar softwares it can be a little expensive especially for smaller customers. The account management features are a difficult to navigate. Setting up dashboards for the first time can be little cumbersome.

Alternatives Considered: Twilio

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: It was based on customer's request due to various reasons

Switched From: Marketo Engage

Tony
Business Development Director in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

HubSpot is the boss of SME CRM systems

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I love it and recommend it to anyone looking for a CRM system

Pros:

Simple to use, pleasing interface, lots of upgrade options, feature-rich

Cons:

Compared to other CRM systems I have used I would say non

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: Ease of use, support, functionality, clean interface,

Osman
Marketing Support Manager in Honduras
E-Learning, 201–500 Employees

Enhance your experience for your business

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The quality of the service received by the customer support and how easy it is to implement and integrate.

Cons:

So far since adopting we haven't found anything that we don't like about the product.

LeAnne
Managing Director in US
Accounting, Self Employed

Data & Marketing Connection with HubSpot

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: There was a learning curve with the software and the more I used it the more intuitive it became. Now it is much faster to put together a focused and polished marketing campaign. Because it easier to do email campaigns, I send them out more often and keep in better touch with my network.

Pros:

Contacting customers and reaching them with marketing campaigns easily can be done with the Marketing Hub. It allows a more personal touch that the receipients have noticed and have made positive comments about.

Cons:

Needing to incur more cost to add features that were not part of orginal package.

Individual & Family Services, 11–50 Employees

Easy but expensive in the long run

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

You may pick HubSpot as your first CRM and email marketing tool and learn very quickly. It's powerful and easy to use at the same time. It has an extensive list of integrations.

Cons:

In the long run, it can be quite expensive. The offer many things but are not included, they are add-ons. Like SMS, toll numbers, and dedicated domain.

Dinaz
Digital Advertising Director in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Great Email Marketing Automation Tool

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Lead Capture, Robust Automation Workflows, Contact Management and List Segmentation, Easily trackable, Great reporting, and All-in-one Platform.

Cons:

There isn't anything specific that I don't like about Hubspot but it can be improved in terms of different pricing tiers, have customized pricing plan option, and improve design and some advanced featured for lead capture.

Norberto
Norberto
Director in Chile

Great CRM tool

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It's a one stop service hub for everything related to sales, marketing and client management

Pros:

Very easy to set up with any email account service

Cons:

Sometimes it logs off and you have to log back in, nothing serious really

E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Great Marketing Automation Tool for Small Teams

Comments: HubSpot allows us to communicate with our database, create landing pages, website form, and track what people are doing on our website. It gives us great insight on who is interested in learning more about our company and makes it simple for us to communicate with prospects.

Pros:

I love the marketplace for email templates, landing page templates, etc. As a small company, we do not have the resources to build out our own templates from scratch so this is extremely helpful. Their support is pretty top-notch! Everytime I reach out, they are very responsive and I've even had some people go above and beyond for support. This is so helpful to me and my team.

Cons:

The reporting functionality is limiting and the workflows seem more like workarounds rather than a true integration functionality. It's very difficult to pull some basic reports on form submission and I am unable to pull a report for multi-channel attribution. We use the workflows to integrate with Salesforce and it honestly feels like a workaround rather than a true integration set-up. If you're editing a workflow and something going wrong, you have the potential of impacting your whole database. Their social media publishing abilities are limited. It's not a main reason why we use this so we rely on something else for social.

Alternatives Considered: Marketo Engage

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: HubSpot was much cheaper. We did not feel we had a team big enough to roll out Marketo.

Matthew
Marketing Director in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Well rounded and easy to use

Pros:

HubSpot Marketing Hub is intuitive. Ease of use is one of the primary reasons to consider HubSpot. It's easy to set up, configure and integrate with other applications. I do like that I can train others to use it across sales and marketing and empower them to take on responsibilities rather than having to ask me to set up or execute specific tasks in the tool.

Cons:

ABM abilities are limited but they are working on added capabilties fairly regularly. There are better solutions for ABM in the marketplace for sure, but I would like to use one tool for B2B marketing automation if possible.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement, Act-On and Marketo Engage

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: HubSpot was easier to use than Pardot and had a few additional features that we wanted. One of those was the ability to customize email and landing page templates and then use those over and over, or importing HTML templates for use.

Switched From: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: We had several internal users test all tools in consideration and aligned on the idea of usability would enable the team to move quickly and distribute the workload. HubSpot was also able to meet out budget parameters with first year discounts.

Sports, 2–10 Employees

Great Value! Very Powerful Software for Very Little!

Comments: Overall, I've been really impressed with Hubspot Marketing. It has been incredibly important with driving leads and engagement with our new start up. That being said, I believe the Cons outlined are minor but things to keep in mind.

Pros:

- Very Powerful Software for the Value! - As a small small startup, we were really impressed with the value of the Starter CRM Suite bundle. We were able to get not only the marketing hub, but also sales hub, service hub and operations hub. - Analytics - It is crazy how much you can do with their analytics! The reporting is very good for the value. - Marketing Emails, Content Assistance - They do a great job with not only providing the above analytics, but they go over the top by providing resources (blogs, studies, etc.) within the analytics pages that can help with identifying how to improve.

Cons:

- Support - knowledgable, but at times slow with response rates... If you don't get a hold of someone on their chat functionality right away, you likely will not hear back for a day. This proved to be difficult when setting up the account at times. - Hubspot Marketing Academy - I was very excited to learn more about the tool with their educational academy videos. After going through the course, I saw that almost 30%-40% of the content was clearly focused on Hubspot account holders who had the two higher paid tiers (we have the "starter"). This was incredibly frustrating because in order to receive certification, you had to understand aspects of the platform that you didn't have... With that in mind, I was prepared to learn, but instead had to sit what felt like an informercial. This felt like a disconnect when there were other videos in the same academy course that emphasized how important it is to create content specific to your audience... I think they missed the boat on this. That said, I wish they had a way to have these certifications specific to your package. Last thing to note: it seems like this was the only certification that had this dynamic. Their other academy courses (thus far) have been good.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: Pipedrive's least expensive version did not hit on stride with what we were looking for. There seemed to be a lot of clicks, I didn't like the user interface and it seemed like their integration partners were not as robust as Hubspots.

Switched From: Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: Way way way to expensive.

Tom
VP in US

Hubspot Marketing Hub is the Must Have solutions for every marketer

Comments: Hubspot is a marketing solution that I have used for nearly a decade. I have deployed at every company I have worked for and when I started my own business I knew I would deploy it there. I recommend to my clients and can't wait to see what the team at Hubspot comes up with next.

Pros:

Hubspot is such and easy tool for marketers to utilize right out of the box without having to leverage the IT team or a group of developers unless you want to. If you are a small business, you get a robust solution right out of the box and can start deploying campaigns, emails, list management and more the day you start.

Cons:

While there are many integrations the biggest thing missing is the integration with accounting solutions is the biggest short coming. Many small businesses could absolutely benefit from easy integrations for smaller cloud based accounting solutions like Wave App and more.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketo Engage

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub: HubSpot is so easy to use, deploy and customize to your needs and not having to involve IT for every detail is every marketers dream. No other software compared on these fronts, so the decision was simple.

Zach
Demand Generation Manager in Canada
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

The Best CRM to Get Started On

Comments: Overall, I am very impressed with HubSpot's marketing solutions and the customer support team behind the platform. We have always had a good experience with HubSpot and I have worked with them for 5+ years now at two different SaaS companies.

Pros:

I have used Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce (+Pardot), and other CRMs. They ALL work, but I find HubSpot is the easiest system to implement for small teams who don't have the time, expertise, and money to spend with a cumbersome onboarding process. What I like most about HubSpot is that each tool is simple to use, from email design to social media publishing. If you're a data geek, the dashboards are very simple to generate and easy to filter, update, and read. I think that HubSpot has one of the cleanest dashboards and certainly the easiest to build or manage of the CRMs on the market.

Cons:

The only thing I would be cautious of as a small business or startup is that many of the join incentives for small teams or startups are VERY affordable. However, once you graduate from these discounts you'll feel the pain of full pricing especially if you've grown your marketing contact list. I would just be aware that you will want to get an idea of what the full cost looks like work with your account rep to understand that quote to budget for it when the discounts are lifted.

Facilities Services, 11–50 Employees

My Would "Bring to a Deserted Island" Software

Pros:

Where do I start with my love for HubSpot. Our marketing team has been using HubSpot's Marketing Automation for 6 years, and we have seen a world of difference in our inbound strategy. From email drafting to analytics, social publishing, blog hosting, ABM (account-based marketing) and site traffic - it helps marketers keep track of nearly everything going on. I mainly use the social publishing and tracking feature and the email scheduling tool. I can say I wouldn't be able to organize my social conversations with customers nor would I be able to schedule posts ahead of time and track their progress with such accuracy without HubSpot. The email section of the software is great too. I can tell who opens, reads and clicks on our emails - how long they spend reading and each email's conversion rate. I can also do A/B testing to track which types of emails perform best. If your marketing team has a budget for automation software, HubSpot should definitely be on your radar. As a medium-sized company with a small marketing team of 5, it's the perfect size for us. We have HubSpot's Enterprise Level Contract, which gives us access to all of their features. If your marketing team is small - a less expensive plan might be where you want to start out. They also offer sales solutions that fully integrate with their marketing platform, so everything stays consistent and everyone from sales to marketing is on the same page.

Cons:

HubSpot is pretty close to perfect, and my complaints are minor. From a social tool standpoint, I wish publishing across platforms was more consistent, often images and text sizing is a bit off in the actual social site. I also wish they would increase monitoring from just Twitter to both LinkedIn and Facebook. Design limitations have been a slight issue for us in the past as well, but usually we can work around these and design items in house.

Brian
Associate Software architect in Sri Lanka
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

An incorporated way to deal with marketing materials

Comments: Hubspot has enabled me to work in a composed and quick way, without bringing about any mishaps. Today I have 3 accreditations supported by this stage and I truly comprehend and apply the Inbound Marketing system that is the fundamental base of Hubspot. It is astounding to deal with the site of the organization where I work and I trust that the expense/item proportion is reasonable. Picking Hubspot as our essential work instrument has been an incredible choice.

Pros:

The genuine estimation of HubSpot Marketing is the reconciliation of each promoting stage. Blogs, email, landing pages, workflows, work processes and more can without much of a stretch be made - and incorporated - for a simple to utilize, across the board promoting entryway. Fundamentally, my organization utilizes HubSpot to rapidly construct and distribute blog entries. With the inherent online life apparatus, you can without much of a stretch offer the blog entry to your crowds. At that point, you can repurpose the substance you previously made for an email battle. Another most loved component: you can create beautiful landing pages. With this, you can make delightful presentation pages that make it simple for clients to change over to a deal, or showcasing qualified lead. Another extraordinary component is the examination instrument. You can see the presentation of each showcasing component in one nitty gritty dashboard. This encourages you see what's working - and so forth. This truly helped my organization put their advertising dollars where they're most powerful and effective.

Cons:

There's only a couple of disadvantages to HubSpot, from my point of view. HubSpot works best when you can create a lot of substance. HubSpot is extraordinary at making your substance lovely and compelling, however in case you're not delivering content, you won't get the full esteem. Second, the valuing level for HubSpot can be somewhat steep for private companies without optional salary. I'd state the administration is as yet justified, despite all the trouble, yet the speculation requires talk and responsibility from the group to be an extraordinary venture. Ultimately, HubSpot requires an on boarding charge with each new contract. Presently, this on boarding expense isn't enormous, yet this was a hindrance for passage for my organization when we initially joined. The on boarding process unquestionably helped my group take advantage of HubSpot, be that as it may, as I stated, it was a slight obstacle for the group while considering HubSpot.

Consumer Goods, 201–500 Employees

Best All Around Marketing Platform for Small to Mid Sized Businesses

Comments: Hubspot is the solution that propelled a single position into an entire digital marketing department. The learning curve can be steep for anyone new to this type of automation and integration, but is supplemented by Hubspot Academy's learning resources and certifications. Overall, the basic environment is intuitive and features are relatively easy to use.

Pros:

Hubspot has every essential feature you need to build and manage a digital marketing department. From CRM and lead forms to email automation and content marketing to advance reporting; almost anything that is missing from the platform can be easily integrated either thru partnerships or Zapier APIs and web hooks. Hubspot keeps up with the fast changing landscape of digital marketing with regular launches of new features like chat bots and improved contact management. Managing several brands thru one enterprise portal, I am able to track deliverables from various divisions, monitor multiple team progress, and aggregate lead acquisition strategies to maximize talent resources. I recommend Hubspot to all small to mid sized businesses.

Cons:

Hubspot is a jack of all trades, yet master of none. Unless you pay for add-on features, your company will miss out on the more powerful integrations, reporting, and paid ads. Otherwise, Hubspot's normal customer service is really just a human connection to their extension support docs. For any custom or complicated support requests, pay the extra for designated priority tech support. Sending 12 million emails and 6,000 social posts annually for multiple brands through a single portal sometimes can to be difficult to work around. Some improvements are rolled out that aren't always an improvement over their previous features.

Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

HubSpot is a very useful email marketing and automation tool.

Comments: It has been very useful indeed. Through my use of HubSpot over the last 2 years we have successfully launched tele-marketing, email marketing, and SMS marketing campaigns. HubSpot customer support have provided exceptional service throughout this period, giving us early access to the drag & drop email builder while it was in Beta. This enabled us to scale our email marketing operations much quicker than we anticipated. Their customer support and account management teams will always go the extra mile to help you. There have been one or two usability issues which I have mentioned but besides this it's a tool I will continue to use and one I will recommend for mid-size companies which need an automated direct marketing tool.

Pros:

- Intuitive UX (mostly). - Extremely efficient and pro-active customer support - they will always go the extra mile for you, including creating draft workflows to demonstrate how certain features work. - The new drag & drop email builder.

Cons:

- Clarity of which integrations are possible with HubSpot, including the accuracy of Google Analytics attribution of HubSpot emails, and whether it is possible to design and launch push notifications through HubSpot. - The drag & drop email builder can sometimes be quite inflexible, but this is improving with additions of features like personalisation tokens. - Some features are little hidden and unintuitive, such as the power of building custom reports. - The way some default filters work are also unintuitive, but I imagine these will gradually be improved (for example, there's no option to segment users in lists exactly {30 days before/after} a contact status change - combinations like "more than 30" but "less than 31" have to be used to achieve this).

Suyen
Software Engineer in Costa Rica
Computer Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy-to-use complete tool

Comments: The hubspot marketing hub have been really helpfull for my team, it contains almost everything that we need to make the ideas of the marketing team come true. It was so easy to learn, and it have an impresive documentation that helps even more to the developers to use hubspot on it's maximun potential. The reports tool, the chatbot, the meeting links, the chat support, the workflows, trhe mailing service and of course the CRM, has made our work absolutely easy and has increase the effectivity of our campaigns considerably.

Pros:

I really like the easy and practical flow used to take an idea to a live page. I mean, is so easy to make a template, preview it in different devices and resposive sizes, then make a sandbox and send it to your approvers and finnaly take it live in less than a minute. That flow helps our team to reduce the time-to-market a lot, and thats really valuable.

Cons:

May be the code editors embed in the Hubpot design tool , could be improved. Actually is a little hard to code in it, because its like a simple text editor. As a developer I would love to see more tools, helpers, code colors, debugging and another features like that into the code editors of hubspot. I know those are little deatils, but they could make the difference.

ravindu
ravindu
Software Engineer in Sri Lanka
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Personal Review of HubSpot Marketing Automation

Comments: HubSpot Marketing Hub dominates in our email promoting gathering. The email formats help get you through the cycle of email creation in a proficient style. HubSpot additionally has imposing contact with the executives and mix with an assortment of web-based media devices. Notwithstanding the computerization and email advertising capacities of this item, the organization additionally dispatched a client relationship with the executives (CRM) arrangement in HubSpot CRM just as an assistance work area offering. The entirety of the highlights of HubSpot CRM is fused into HubSpot Marketing Hub. While the combination between these contributions could be more grounded, it's something the organization keeps on improving. HubSpot is extremely near a start to finish client confronting showcasing and backing suite that may give organizations like Salesforce a run for their cash.

Pros:

HubSpot Marketing Hub, which begins at $50 every month, is an incredible all-around promoting mechanization membership administration that ends up coordinating an assortment of CRM, email advertising, and deals arrangements. Considered by numerous individuals to be a spearheading item in its class, it can satisfy the requirements of little to medium size organizations (SMB) hoping to set their advertising arrangement center. While it is expensive, HubSpot Marketing Hub offers an exhaustive list of capabilities and multifaceted arrangements portfolio that encourages it stands its ground against driving items in the classification. It is tantamount to Salesforce Pardot, which alongside HubSpot, is an Editors' Choice for showcasing robotization. The organization offers a quickly developing programming portfolio that is complete regardless of whether it requires a precarious expectation to absorb information for new clients.

Cons:

The Enterprise plan costs $3,200 every month (charged yearly). It gives you admittance to 10,000 contacts, income detailing, custom occasion robotization triggers, and vast mission revealing. You can add HubSpot's free Sales and CRM apparatuses to move contact information into the deals and administration channel for essential requirements. You can likewise pay to turn on HubSpot's further developed Sales and CRM instruments should you require further developed highlights.

Mohammad
Demand generation lead in UK
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

An outstanding all in one marketing platform

Comments: We got the all-in-one marketing platform 'Hubspot' to manage all our marketing campaigns, and emails, create landing pages, check the SEOs, manage leads, etc. This platform is very easy to use and offers great integration.

Pros:

-Perfect platform for creating and managing all your marketing campaigns. -Offers great integration with other platforms. -Offers great UX/UI, with plenty of free training available at Hubspot academy -Easy to manage leads, segment your audiences -Easy to create landing pages, workflows for marketing automation, and emails -

Cons:

-The feature for managing social media is not the best, does good scheduling but could be improved -The pricing is too much, as you move forward to the next tier - it is very expensive -Reporting is confusing, there are limits on reports and dashboards and they are very basic

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub: New hire wanted to use HubSpot

Switched From: Keap

Beatriz
Bachelor of Education in Venezuela

With HubSpot I simplified my marketing strategy and unified my team, tools and data in one place!

Comments: Answering some messages, sending welcome messages, or being able to send certain emails can be very time consuming and tiring if done manually. In fact, in cases where the volume of users is too large, it could be impossible. The best solution to these problems is using HubSpot

Pros:

With the automation of marketing, we rely on the behavior to customize emails, content and offers. Automate email campaigns to help our prospects move through the funnel and generate more qualified sales opportunities. It also creates extraordinary emails without having to modify codes. You choose between a dozen activations, conditions and actions to send the appropriate emails to the right sales opportunities at the right time. But the best thing of all is that each workflow that it generates can be linked to a clear objective, so that we will always know if our emails work correctly. Also, because workflows are part of the fully integrated marketing platform, it also has the tools to grow and replenish our database as contacts leave the list naturally over time.

Cons:

The marketing aumatixación can become a complex process apart from the economic expense generated by its use. Also when there are so many tools we run the risk of focusing on paying attention to one and leaving out many automated marketing opportunities and we would be paying for functions that we do not use. In addition, all the tools for automated marketing have their fundamental basis in the segmentation of leads, and their function is to gather information about these users in order to deliver certain content. And the problem with this is that often this information is not always accurate enough and could lead us to deliver content to unsuitable people at the wrong time and, then, not get anything to help us, or the client in his decision-making or the brand in its growth.

HubSpot Response

6 years ago

Hello Beatriz! Thank you for taking the time to write this thorough review - we really appreciate your feedback! I am really glad to hear that the platform has been helpful in unifying your marketing team's strategy, tools, and data in one place! It sounds like you are making great use of the Workflows tool to do business easier and faster! As far as room for improvement - I'd love to dig in deeper to some of the specific issues you have been facing. Specifically, when you speak about your feeling that you may prioritizing certain tools within HubSpot while neglecting other ones - do you find this is something that happens often? Do you need to remind yourself to invest time in the other tools? Would it be helpful if HubSpot reminded you periodically about the other tools at your disposal or would this prove to be more annoying than helpful? If you would like to continue the conversation, feel free to email me and we can keep talking! Thank you again, Carl

Stephan
CMO in Austria
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Awesome experience with HubSpot Marketing

Comments: Taking the plunge to join this organization was a turning point for my business. Through their professional presentations and meaningful analytics, I quickly gained insight into what had been holding me back from taking that next step forward in growth. Not only did it provide blog creation solutions; It provided an easy pathway to tap into knowledge I didn't know existed - unlocking new potentials within my venture!

Pros:

After a brief adjustment period, I quickly discovered the immense potential of having all my marketing tools in one place. With Hubspot's help, I successfully moved all my marketing activities and now benefit from automated workflows & analytics as well as an landingpage experience. What truly sets them apart is their ability to track conversations with customers which helps me gain insight into how best to meet specific needs while scaling up operations.

Cons:

The blog could benefit from improved editing options and a wider range of fonts, to ensure posts are presented in their best light. On the other hand, backlinking capabilities appear to be running smoothly. Furthermore, it would be helpful if each contact record provided easier access to form submission content as well as any subsequent emails associated with that individual.

Alternatives Considered: Tableau

Mariana
Mariana
Ejecutiva de Inbound Marketing in Venezuela
, 51–200 Employees

I have found the Hubspot Software as an useful, dynamic, agile and easy to use tool for work

Comments: Hubspot has allowed me to work in an organized and fast way, without causing any setbacks. Today I have 3 certifications endorsed by this platform and I really understand and apply the Inbound Marketing methodology that is the main base of Hubspot. It is excellent to manage the website of the company where I work and I believe that the cost / product ratio is fair. Choosing Hubspot as our primary work tool has been a great decision.

Pros:

I work for a marketing agency and I use the Hubspot Software to manage the website of the enterprise. What i like the most about Hubspot is that it's frequently updating its functions, always at the forefront of changes in the market. As well, I love from Hubspot the Social Media tool, I can schedule all my post faster than others software or apps, and I can keep even-minded because I know all my post will be published on time. When I have to write a post I love it helps me to apply SEO correctly, and it's very easy to put pictures into the text. Hubspot is not only a tool for work, it's also a platform that allows me to learn and certificate new skills with the courses of the learning center, which has allowed me to become a better professional in my work area and it will be useful for me to find new job opportunities. Hubspot is very functional and complete, I can even schedule corporate email with smart delivery, in such a way that the arrival time of the mail fits the time zone of each recipient. I have tried others software for blogging before, but I really think Hubspot Software is the best of all.

Cons:

I don't have many complaints about this software, I have had a great experience during all this time. I know it's not perfect, but what I also know and I can notice daily is that the Hubspot Team is always worried about improving it's services. Maybe, what I like least about this software is that, sometimes, the platform falls when it's being updating any detail, is a bit annoying but I think is necessary because the reward is a functional, fast and useful service.