15 years helping Australian businesses

CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 Reviews

About CodeTwo Email Signatures 365

Easily create professional Office 365 & Microsoft 365 email signatures and manage them centrally for the entire organization.

Learn more about CodeTwo Email Signatures 365

Pros:

It is easy to setup and very good customer support.

Cons:

I would prefer seeing the signature in place, even if it were a ghost image/preview. It sounds silly but its something I rely on.

CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 ratings

4.9

9.4/10

CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 405 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used CodeTwo Email Signatures 365 before?

Simbarashe
Simbarashe
Solutions Architect in Zimbabwe

CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365

Comments: Our customers have always required a seamsless solution for M365 signatures and this has proven to be the best solution which integrates very well. We enjoy vast discounts as a partner.

Pros:

CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is very easy to implement and the setup to integrate with M365 is so easy. As an MSP we find it very useful for our customers to get setup and running a professional email signature solution.

Cons:

No issues have been encountered thus far.

Alternatives Considered: Exclaimer

Reasons for Switching to CodeTwo Email Signatures 365: Easy integration and natively developed for M365. Good partnership model. Above all excellent support and trials are available.

Andreas
Sys-Admin in Germany
Consumer Electronics, 51–200 Employees

Definitely the right choice, I am absolutely thrilled!

Pros:

Integration is quick and easy. Everything is explained step by step in a video and can be viewed in advance. The range of functions is huge, but the excellent design never makes it confusing or overloaded. The modern backend makes it fun to use. I can assign users additional signatures to the standard signature, which they can select via the Outlook add-in.

Cons:

I would like to see recipients and keywords available in the rules for client-side signatures, as is the case with server-side signatures. In some cases, this would save manual signature selection if several are available. It may even be possible, I just don't know how yet.

Alternatives Considered: Exclaimer

Reasons for Choosing CodeTwo Email Signatures 365: We have not yet been able to set a signature on all devices with the software version we use.

Switched From: Email Signature Manager

Reasons for Switching to CodeTwo Email Signatures 365: The beautiful user interface and easy handling.

Peter
IT Manager in Germany
Industrial Automation, 201–500 Employees

Signatures

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Simple, and fast to setup. Works as expected

Cons:

Nothing found at this time. Everything is ok.

CodeTwo Response

last month

Hi Peter, First, thanks for your great review. Since the review doesn't list any negative experiences, we're curious about the Customer Support’s 1.0 rating. We take pride in our excellent customer service, and we’ll appreciate if you could contact us at contact[at]codetwo.com (or the dedicated form: https://www.codetwo.com/support/form/), so we can understand the situation and clear everything up. And if the 1.0 rating was by mistake, we’d really appreciate if you could update the rating. Cheers, CodeTwo Team

Aggressive Support Teams

Comments: I don't like the set up of the software and the fact that you need to have an install of the software to design the signatures. This often doesn't work properly. The signatures often go down and you have open the software and reconnect to allow it to work again. This means you either have to remote into the machine that the software is loaded on or drive to the work. I have also found that the delivery of the mails is often very slow through their servers and can sometimes have to wait for 15 to 30 mins for the mails to go through. Their support says that this is impossible.

Pros:

Has a couple of features that Exclaimer Cloud Signatures don't have.

Cons:

The support teams are aggressive and even though I have vast experience with Office 365 and Exchange, when asking for help, their support are not helpful and make it seem like it my fault rather than their fault. I have moved up the support levels and the experience did not improve. They also don't treat their resellers well.

Alternatives Considered: Exclaimer

Reasons for Switching to CodeTwo Email Signatures 365: Was looking at the number of people who wrote about CodeTwo online and realised that those people had a different experience to me.

CodeTwo Response

4 years ago

Dear Customer, we are sorry you had a bad experience with our product. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, so we'd be grateful if you could contact us and provide more information (such as your ticket number) so that we can analyze your case and straighten everything out. It's our mission to have the best email signature product and support on the planet. If you would like to give us one more try, let us know! Best regards, CodeTwo

Filip
CEO in Czechia

Happy with CodeTwo

Comments: We are an IT outsourcing company. For many years, we have deployed CodeTwo with our clients and also use it ourselves - both in an on-premise environment and in combination with Exchange online. We have not experienced any problems, everything works as it should. The clients are satisfied, we have no negative feedback."

Pros:

Perfect functionality, ease of use, acceptable pricing, good support.

Cons:

Sometimes it is not quite easy to create a signature design in the built-in editor.

Fannie
Controller in Canada
Architecture & Planning, 51–200 Employees

CodeTwo Email Signatures 365

Pros:

The templates are easy to use and personalize. CodeTwo connects directly with the Office 365 admin account, it is easy to deploy and it is intagrated into Outlook.

Cons:

The alignment of the logo on the signature preview is different from the actual alignment in Outlook.

Alternatives Considered: WiseStamp

Reasons for Choosing CodeTwo Email Signatures 365: Better templates, ease of use, ease of deployment and integration with Outlook/Office 365

Switched From: WiseStamp

Reasons for Switching to CodeTwo Email Signatures 365: Better templates, ease of use, ease of deployment and integration with Outlook/Office 365

Rafael
Products Marketing & IT Projects in Brazil
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

We will continue to be the best.

Comments: Whenever I need to use the solution, it perfectly meets all the requirements.

Pros:

Can we say that everything? An excellent job done by all.

Cons:

I haven't found anything I can complain about yet, all great.

Alternatives Considered: Exclaimer

Reasons for Switching to CodeTwo Email Signatures 365: codetwo has a greater facility, more affordable prices and we found it easier to work.

Kevin
Information Technology Manager in US
Automotive, 51–200 Employees

Great Product

5.0 last month New

Comments: It's awesome and can make it much easier for all employees and makes the company look much better.

Pros:

Its ease of use, control over all signatures and flexibility.

Cons:

I used the product when I ran the IT Department in NY and loved it then, I don't have any issues with it, it works. If anything, maybe more templates, but there still is a good amount to work with but sometimes I like seeing different designs.

Timothy
Co-Managing Director in Ireland
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Just do it. Very easy to implement and use.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Super easy to use and setup. You do need to have Admin rights to the MS365 account / Azure.

Pros:

Excellent for Brand alignment and high quality signatures

Cons:

I like everything about this tool. You should just get it.

Jesper
It consultant in Denmark
Political Organization, 51–200 Employees

Perfect match for a special need

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Easy to use and easy to administrate! Value for money

Pros:

It is easy to admin and users are geeting the signatures very fast

Cons:

It take a while before the CodeTwo plugin is distributed

Jimmy
Director in UK

Signatures that just work

Comments: Excellent product and very well integrated into Office 365

Pros:

Easy to use, provide dynamic signatures, Set it up and forget about it.

Cons:

Initial setup and integration with Office 365 tenancy took some time but when done once, was easy to do on subsequent occasions for clients.

Alternatives Considered: Exclaimer

Reasons for Switching to CodeTwo Email Signatures 365: Used their on-prem product for Exchange in the past and was very impressed with it so their Office 365 offering was a natural progression.

Nelson
Senior IT Systems Administrator in US
Oil & Energy, 1,001–5,000 Employees

It just works!

Comments: Seamless. CodeTwo actually took-over from our previous product, while it was running. So there was no need to switch over or make any large changes. The two products have been running side-by-side without issue, allowing our team to take their time with the transition without the users knowing.

Pros:

The ease, and granularity allowed, of the deployment is the biggest thing my team has rejoiced on since adopting CodeTwo. It has saved us a large deal of time and management overhead.

Cons:

The design feature of the email signatures dashboard could use some "child proofing" for those of us not skilled in HTML. That said, CodeTwo support went out of their way to help my team rework our signature to resolve a formatting issue. So instead of going out to find an HTML guru, or sinking hours into one of our resources learning HTML, CodeTwo support was able to help us reformat and get things moving along.

Jocelyn
Digital Marketing Director in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Great solution for signature consistency!!

Comments: My overall experience was excellent! The signatures I created look great and have all the features I wanted. I love that I can make changes such as adding promotions and have it roll out to everyone. I also love that we don't get any rogue additions to signatures. I also love that our new hire onboarding process has been streamlined a bit, too. We always add new hires to Active Directory when we set up their email accounts, and now they automatically get a signature, when before it was a "to-do" for them.

Pros:

I LOVE that we no longer have consultants adding random things to their signatures or accidentally messing up the layout because they are managed centrally now! I also LOVE that it pulls from Active Directory, something we were already populating anyhow. I found designing signatures in the interface very easy, especially when I realized I could tweak things in the HTML source. I easily found all the options I needed and most were extremely intuitive. I love being able to so easily preview what the signature will look like for each person, since names and titles vary wildly in length and I used some conditional fields. I am so happy I found this software and consider it to be very reasonably priced! The team was also super helpful answering questions and responding to the one snag I hit (for which they also had another very helpful tool). design my signature and then preview each user from within to tool to quickly test how it looked with different length names and titles, as well as, different fields present and absent.

Cons:

Maybe I missed it in the documentation, but I would have liked it stated more clearly where to add user data and photos to for best results. I had problems with Azure Active Directory not propagating photos and I spent a lot of time debugging. It turns out that CodeTwo has a great photo tool that solved my problem but it took a little back and forth on my issue to learn of it. And even though I now have a working solution for photos 100% of the time, I still don't know where the best place is to upload them if not using the tool. There are two places I am aware of that I can add user data and both seem to be equally good options, however, there are MANY places to add photos among Azure AD, Microsoft 365 admin center, and Office 365, and they do not all propagate to one another. I was surprised in fact that adding photos to Azure AD was only populating signatures with photos some of the time. After I struggled for awhile, I did learn that there is a great tool by CodeTwo to manage photos. This tool works

Gordon
SSW Solution Architect in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Easy and simple to use

Comments: My experience has been great, I don't have to worry about remembering to copy signatures to new machines I setup or synchronizing signatures around when I need to change it, no boring text-based signatures for mobile... It's the perfect solution.

Pros:

I love the ease of use and that the product is continuously being updated to be better and easier to use. As an example; I've been using the email signatures for around 3 years now, we used to have a windows desktop client to edit signatures which to be honest wasn't the smoothest experience when you needed to make a small tweak to a signature, these days there's an easy to web interface that lets you jump in, make your change and get out. It's not a time consuming exercise to make new signatures or edit existing when they need to change.I've had to try getting this idea working in a business setting through the built in mechanisms for company signatures, it's a pain, doing this manually is also a pain... I no longer thing about signatures, they just work

Cons:

There's not really anything I've wanted that I'm not able to do with the software. I started using it first with my personal account and then help move the company I was working for at the time onto it and now the company I've working for is using it and there hasn't come a time (besides the old windows desktop client, which is now all web) where I wanted something to work differently to how it does. It just works as expected giving you features to simplify signature management like the placeholders for using data straight out of active directory for simple customization but if needed are able to easily branch off a signature for a specific person or group

Kamlesh
Sr. Mrg (Head IT) in India
Real Estate, 201–500 Employees

Automation on its best !!!

Comments: Perfect tool for organizations which believes to market its creativity via signature tool.
Well maintained pages, licensing integration and multi-tenant enrollment makes work easier, and keeps the professional approach same across all tenants.
Customer support and Technical team availability is awesome - Big Thanks !

Pros:

Affordable, Time Savers, Compatibility at its best ! System Administrator is easy, Tier1 engineers / resources can access and update required signature. Maintains uniformity across organization and keep's my signature banner accurate across portfolio. Adding logo, banners with text is so easy. Well integrated on On-premise and O365. SSO feature is amazing with Multi-Factor Authentication makes its better secure.

Cons:

As global market is open, i would suggest Code-Two team to extend their services supporting mutli-currencies payment. Limitation with dollar only pay mode, make payment little slower, as my organization does billing in INR (Indian Rupees) Will be more happy, if INR is included as payment acceptance

Onder
IT Manager in Türkiye

CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365

Comments: It is a Microsoft certified product and works in the Microsoft data center. At this point, you could be comfortable for security and technical matters. By installing the necessary DNS settings, Office 365 Tenant will be available in less than 1 hour. All necessary steps are ready for use. It's enough to download and run the signature designer and rule manager developed with ClickOnce technology. Depending on the options you want, you can activate signatures for multiple groups of companies and different corporate domain addresses, depending on the people and groups you want. The designer tool is a convenience for someone who does not know HTML too. But you are an HTML expert, the design tool gives you the chance to edit your signature with code. Product license payment options can be the same as Office 365 monthly or yearly like.

Pros:

Most companies that believe in prestige and utility need signature attachments for corporate e-mails. CodeTwo offers a perfect solution for this need. At the same time, it facilitates the IT team to do this job and directly contributes to the resale of the Sales and Marketing departments. It is necessary to try and use this product, it is not enough to tell.

Cons:

product meets our expectations

Chelcie
Customer Service Engineer in New Zealand

Great all-round package

Comments: Users previously had control over their own signatures, which meant job titles were changes, images were not of the highest quality, brand colours were wrong. And it created more work for our company to fix them and train users. Code two was very quick and easy to implement, no end user training was required. We are able to put marketing banners company-wide on the signatures now.

Pros:

I like the ease of use of the design editor, it is very simple and clearly laid out. It easily integrates with office 365, and Active Directory, I also use the photo uploader software which fits into the package nicely. The support team are amazing, they reply and resolve issues quickly. No problem is too small for them, they are still kind and patient when teaching me even the little things.

Cons:

I found getting the right spacing very hard, one small move and the whole thing would jump. I contacted the support team and within a day they created me an html template and showed me how to use tables to keep my images and text in place.

Adrien
Managed Services Leader in Switzerland
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

CodeTwo is a very user friendly, easy to deploy and professional solution for companies

Comments: Without a central signature management like Code Two, it becomes hard to maintain a common and shared signature within, it is then required to rely on end users to manage their signature on their own which leaves room for mistake and for unconcerned people which would not always update their signature on time. It is also very useful for communicating on companies event and major information.

Pros:

As an IT company, we appreciated that the code two support helped is to merge all our customer administration and billing under one single platform, which is super useful with our MSP spirit

Cons:

Still in this MSP approach and as a Swiss company, it would be great to receive automatic invoices payable within 30 days, instead of using a corporate credit card.

Tom
Director of Marketing in US
Law Practice, 11–50 Employees

Wow, Super Impressed!

Comments: Prior to using the CodeTwo product, we had a literal mish-mash of email signatures with no control over the signatures and office staff was not sticking with a pre-determined template we'd created. CodeTwo eliminates those challenges entired.y

Pros:

The CodeTwo signatures are the most dynamic with the direct Microsoft 365 integration. Also, we believe, the easiest to use of any email signature options we've tested. We only tested CodeTwo for a few days before making the easy decision to decide this was the best platform for our firm.

Cons:

So far love it! Can't say anything as far as a negative aspect.

chris
event planner in US
Warehousing, 501–1,000 Employees

Email Signatures for Office 365

Comments: My overall experience with this program is that I really love it! It has saved me tons of time having to write my signature down everytime. Gives me more time to do other things I need to get done at the time. I have enjoyed using this program and still am loving it. I tell everyone how much I love using it all the time!

Pros:

I like how it lets me do different designs for my signature on every email that I send to co-workers or anyone else. Also I like the easness of using it nothing complicated and always is fast finding the exact style that I am looking for. It saves me time from having to write my name and title down everytime I send an email. I like that it updates automatically and shows me the new updates everytime in a notification. I would recommend this program to anyone.

Cons:

Nothing really that I dislike about this program maybe just add more to it each week. Just to make it more desirable for those who use it everyday at work or at home or wherever they are using it at.

Christopher
IT Consultant in Germany
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Great benefit and easy to use

Pros:

Managed Signatures across all platforms, the editor

Cons:

No random Signature (pool of marketing banners)

James
Systems Administrator in US
Religious Institutions, 2–10 Employees

An admin game changer!

Pros:

The way CodeTwo integrates with MS365 to enable managing user signatures in the cloud is by far one of the most rewarding investments I've made. If/when I ever need to make a change, it's as simple as logging in and using their "what you see is what you get" editor. To top it off, CodeTwo provides a long-awaited way to get our Outlook email signature added to any emails sent from the Outlook app on mobile devices!

Cons:

The pricing is the only aspect I feel could use a bit of improvement, but then again, I can't complain too much because their support team has worked with us from the very beginning to bring the overall price down for our non-profit organization so that we can still take advantage of the crucial email signature capabilities we need on a daily basis.

Axel
CEO in Germany
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Excellent software and outstanding support

Comments: If you are looking for the best mail disclaimer for Office 365, you have to choose CodeTwo Email Signatures. It works hand in hand with Microsoft Office 365. We use CodeTwo since more than 10 years and have set up endless CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 instances since their first release. The software runs very smoothly and any feature request get implemented right away. And if you need help with anything, CodeTwo helps you right away.

Pros:

Absolutely compatible well integrated with Microsoft Office 365. It really seems the software has been developed by Microsoft for their own purpose.

Cons:

There is nothing to complain. If there would be anything, their support would get it out of the world in a couple of days.

Construction, 51–200 Employees

Simplicity of use

Comments: The streght is the support team. The answered to all my questions!

Pros:

We switched from Exchange Rules Pro, from an on premise Exchange installation. The entire switching process was the quickest. CodeTwo provided us a free conversion tool from our existing signatures. And, voila! It took just a few click. All the configuration process is entirely automated, including sync from Azure.

Cons:

Just a thing: in Exchange Rules Pro we had the opportunity to compress the attachements our outgoing mails. It could be nice to see it on Email Signatures for Office 365 too.

Roberta
OWner in US
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

A Solid Product with Excellent Support

Comments: I was using a different product but it was unreliable and slow, and support didn't seem to understand their own product that well. This one is miles ahead of that one, so I'm glad I switched.

Pros:

The signatures work as expected, and the extra utilities you can download for free such as the Azure AD photo uploader are very helpful. Support is very quick and responsive. The interface to set up and design the signatures is fast and user-friendly. There are powerful features such as the ability to schedule signatures and choose which signature to use based on criteria such as recipient or sender, among others.

Cons:

There was one minor bug that support seems to be aware of and immediately gave me the workaround for until they issue an updated release. The design interface could be a little more flexible, but support made up for that by sending me a template to do the thing I wasn't able to do using the interface, and they responded very quickly.