15 years helping Australian businesses

About Brokermint

Today's back office is automated. Get rid of busy work, duplicate data entry, and mistakes. Simplify and accelerate your back office.

Learn more about Brokermint

Pros:

First of all the customer service is one of best you can find. My messages are responded most times less than a minute after sending them.

Cons:

Dislikes are loosing uploaded files when you unassign something in order to keep the file together and not require multiple emails asking for multiple signatures.

Brokermint ratings

4.3
4.5
4.2
4.4

8.3/10

Brokermint has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 825 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Brokermint before?

Rhondelle
Rhondelle
Realtor in US

Real Estate Transactions with Confidence

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I believe Brokermint is an easy program to learn and keep track of real estate transactions. I would recommend it to other brokerages.

Pros:

Being a User and not an administrator, I have the benefit of having everything set up so I may go in a do any type of transaction with a pop-up list of everything that needs to be done. I thank Brokermint for giving the administrator the ability to do so. It has made doing transactions of any type easy and understandable. I am able to keep all my documents loaded and backed up on Brokermint and retrieve them at any time. Although, we are taught to back up our documents in our own files. I just like the ease of the program the best.

Cons:

I don't like being able to correct mistakes I make without having to contact an administrator.

Serena
Managing Broker in US
Real Estate, 51–200 Employees

Makes life easier for managers

5.0 last month New

Comments: I love the support, and I love the look and ease on the management side. I do wish that it was more user friendly for the agents.

Pros:

I love that the system works almost like a transaction coordinator, when I lean into all the features. It helps me manage the whole business from transactions, agents and commissions/fees

Cons:

Some of the features are so subtle that agents tend to miss things. I wish that the document review had a back button.

Ashley
CFO in US

Brokermint for Real Estate Management

2.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: It was a terrible experience. Locked into an extremely overpriced system, limited support, and bottom line Brokermint was incapable of doing some of the bare minimum requirements. We found it to be very limiting in what it does while also being very complicated in each step and high priced on top of it all.

Pros:

I liked that Brokermint integrated with other programs well

Cons:

Brokermint was extremely limiting. We encountered several instances where the software would not allow us to track finances correctly resulting in our numbers always being off. When creating commission disbursement documents you can only break it down into a few categories. If you run teams with different individual splits you will be required to complete the figures on your own and then input them in an override. This proved to be extremely time consuming for our brokerage. I attempted to work through these issues several times with customer service. We paid over $800 a month to be left dissatisfied with the results. We have since switched to a new transaction system that costs $300 a month and has been extremely easy to use, records/financial numbers are completely up to date and accurate. CDA’s are made in a breeze with several categories and options for breakdowns for different cap levels and splits. When creating a CDA you would need to toggle between two different areas and the system did not allow for this easily. Our new system allows us to view all items connected to the transaction from one page.

Haylee

Brokermint Review

5.0 last month New

Comments: I have had a wonderful overall experience

Pros:

I love how user friendly Brokermint is. After months of trying different sites I am glad I found this one. Easy to use, looks fresh vs some of the other archaic sites that I tried.

Cons:

I wish I could show each agent how much they have paid towards their cap but not the total amount they have paid into the office. I don't want the number to show the fees and office leads. Agents just want to know how much they have paid towards cap.

Samantha
Office Assistant in US

very efficient online database

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: This has been a very efficient online database for our office. We have been happy with it since using this program.

Pros:

Customer service online chat is great. Unlimited space is amazing. Love the lists we can assign docs to. Easy to look up past files. Easy to download anything scanned to a file. Easy to assign agents and enter data.

Cons:

It would be nice, as the office admin, if I created a new "private" contact (seller/buyer) for an agent, who I appointed "Transaction owner" on their transaction, if the program would also let the agent edit this contact person later on. Instead it greys it out and they are unable to edit the contact on their end unless the contact is set to "public" I think the office admins and the agent named the "transaction owner" should be able to edit all contacts added if set to "private" Many of our agents have been upset about this. I feel like even if the office admin adds a contact for an agent, states the contact belongs that agent, the agent as the transaction owner should be able to edit the contact at any time instead of being blocked from it. Other than that, we love this program. I think both the office admins and the transaction owner should be able to edit a private contact that is assigned to them. Thank you.

Lori J
Real Estate Agent in US

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Brokermint is definitely user friendly and easy to navigate through your transactions, forms management, and esign.

Cons:

I have the app but in order to use the all the functions, I need to sign in on the web to use the different features. I assumed if I had the app I should be able to use the features there

Maggie
Transaction Coordinator in US

Brokermint from a Transaction Coordinator's view

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I am very happy with the system and continue to recommend it to others in the same field.

Pros:

I like that the checklist help to keep me accountable to my clients and their transactions are completed in a timely manner for all involved. I can do the majority of my transaction from Brokermint and it stores all of the correspondences.

Cons:

I dont like not having forms that I regularly use in my contracts to be auto filled. Over all I am pleased with the system.

Chasen
Agent in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

The BEST transaction management!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Easy to use, organized, and self explanatory.

Cons:

I wish you were able to rotate documents just in case you were to accidentally scan them incorrectly.

3 weeks ago

Hi Chasen! Thank you for your glowing review of Brokermint! We're thrilled to hear that you find our transaction management system easy to use, organized, and self-explanatory. We'll definitely consider your suggestion about rotating documents for future enhancements. We're glad you made the switch from Docusign and we're here to support you every step of the way! Best, Mary Caroline

Denise
Admin in US

Keeps us organized

5.0 last month New

Pros:

It is a great tool to keep our agents transactions organized

Cons:

nothing is bad about it that i can think of offhand

Kristi
Transaction coordinator in US
Real Estate, 5,001–10,000 Employees

changes to Brokermint

4.0 last month New

Pros:

There is a little more ease with the DocuSign being added.

Cons:

I don't like that all transactions are listings- there are buyers and sellers - and there is not a way to have it say buyer. All transactions are qualified as listings which makes no sense.

Best Features for the Price, Great Customer Service

Comments: To get a better product, you'd have to spend more money. We found workarounds for any issues we were having, and the cost savings is worth it for that. I think this product would work very well for a brokerage with fewer agents, but we had 100+, so the workarounds were a little time consuming. Overall, as an admin, I like it.

Pros:

Brokermint mostly works just how you'd expect, which makes it easy for agents to pick up and start using with little training. Customer service is top of the line. My chats were always answered within a couple minutes. Anything requiring a phone call was easily scheduled within a reasonable time. In an emergency, I could always get help right away. As an admin, I could add an accounting checklist to each transaction, separate from the agent checklist, and I'd use that to upload a copy of the escrow deposit, bank transfer of escrow to commission, and commission payments. The agent could see these and know when they were paid.

Cons:

It has a few quirks. One problem for agents is that you can't save a draft of an e-sign document, then come back and finish it later. It's all or nothing. The biggest for admin is that, if an agent has multiple active transactions and is going to cap mid-transaction on the next closing, commissions don't automatically update to reduce the company split on this closing, and they don't automatically zero the company split on the other active transactions. You have to re-apply the commission plan to them, which causes them to recalculate and recognize that the agent is capping.

Justin
Director of Marketing in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Brokermint is great for transaction management but could be better

Comments: Overall I would say that Brokermint is definitely worth the cost. There is a lot of value and it's relativity easy for even a new user to understand and use. There is some room for improvement and their customer service is very responsive.

Pros:

I like the ease in setting up Brokermint. Adding fields and drop-down menus on transactions makes it very easy to customize the layout.

Cons:

The reporting feature is not as user friendly or robust. You are limited on the number of columns to display and the layout of the reports make them difficult to look at. You can export them to CSV files which is helpful though.

Maria
Office Admin. in US

Review of Brokermint

Comments: Brokermint does try really hard to accommodate smaller companies' business models. Their recent updates have improved the ease of usage for agents overall. Sometimes though, they update and move links/filters so often, that it's hard for the agents to figure out where the things they were used to seeing on one screen is now on another or in a different widget. I also find myself (Admin.)looking for tutorials and/or help guides to the new things they update. The announcements are good but again, the language is not always understood without further research into what it is has changed. Trying to get live support has begun to get harder. A live chat gets passed on to several people which then prompts me to filter through 2 to 3 different answers before getting what I need out of the initial inquiry. Reports is something that we've been working with Brokermint on since inception- we'll get there!

Pros:

As far as I understand, Brokermint is not software, it's an internet based program - unless they are looking to get into that field? Initially, what I like most was how different it was from other programs we were using. The ease of initial transaction entry and agent usage capabilities is what took us over the top.

Cons:

Initially, it was the understanding that much of the wording (colored differently) was a link to other pages or filters. There are no buttons or boxes to click on as people are used to. That was/is hard for a lot of the agents to grasp. Also, a lot of the dropdowns were not editable and the verbage is different in each state so we had to pick whatever was closest. When Brokermint updated the program to include these, it made the transaction editing easier - but all the previous entries still have the original wording. So if you're trying to find an archived trans. those filters don't work. When trying to communicate these issues to the staff/programmers via e-mail/chat; a phone call would always have to follow because the description language was different and we couldn't understand each other's needs/solutions without describing it live (it's good that they made themselves so available) but it took weeks to get to that point/resolution.

Real Estate, Self Employed

Powerful Tool for Transaction/Real Estate Business Management with Flaws

Comments: This program technically has many wide and deep applications, and the idea of all of the services it provides as a one-stop-shop is lovely. However, the execution of that idea is very non-user friendly, even after almost a year of use and trainings.

Pros:

This program works great on laptop or PC computers to organize documents and transactions, capture digital signatures, and track income and transaction volume.

Cons:

This is extremely hard to use on the go. The phone app does not allow you to do even half of what the website does, and the website does not work well on phones. For our current hotter-than-hot real estate climate, the ability to use transaction software on the go is vital. Brokermint is not very intuitive to use for regular (non-admin) users, and a lot of time is wasted uploading and downloading and uploading forms between transactions. For example, if a client loses out on an offer and then decides to put in a new one on a different property, you have to download all of the forms you already have in the program and then upload them into a new transaction -- you can't seamlessly transfer files. But if you try to just overwrite the information that was already in that transaction, the auto-fill doesn't capture everything, so you have to go back manually and correct each document.

DOUGLAS
CFO in US

BM review

Comments: Creating reports and auditing are so much easier in your new version. This saved us so much time in accounting. The agents are also able to keep up with their production so much easier. Great product we will use instead of the Century 21 platform they suggest. Your's is so much more robust than any other system.

Pros:

It has great reports tied to nice data entry points. I like that has customization in many ways. Competition doesn't allow the addition of fields like you do. The ability to make fields mandatory is very nice. When you made the reports where the user could use any of the fields to create new reports that took it over the top. It has saved me so much time and money being able to create a field and then report on data in that fields. Awesome, thank you for a great product.

Cons:

The import of information from CINC is a little scarce. I wish the MLS data would migrate with the lead along with the lead source and a few other fields. If it were customizable that would be great, but to have the property information come over would be a great start. I would like a menu at the top of pages where I could quickly go to the page I wanted. Right now I hit back and it takes me to the Transaction page. This is not always where I want to be. Viewing reports is a little cumbersome. I have to export to excel to really get a useable view to work with. I do like the content of the reports however.

120+ Agent Company

Comments: Overall, I'm happy with Brokermint. Their competition kept telling us it's for very small brokerages, but we haven't had any issues with 120 to 130 agents, and I don't see why it couldn't handle more. If you take the time to set everything up correctly before letting agents use it, they will love it.

Pros:

It's very easy to use after getting it set up correctly. We have over 120 agents, and I don't spend a lot of time answering questions. If an agent comes to me with a Brokermint problem, it's usually because I got one of their settings or permissions wrong, and that's on me. I can create reports with a simple drag and drop menu of fields. I can create new fields and incorporate them into reports. Everything can be exported to CSV / Excel. Customer support has always been immediate, whether by phone, email, chat, or screen sharing.

Cons:

Nothing major. It would be nice to have triggers that cause events. For example, if no one switches a transaction to closed, we aren't prompted to pay commissions. It would be great if we could be prompted to pay as soon as the broker approves the final required document in the checklist. As it is, we assign the brokers responsibility of switching transactions to closed after approving the final docs. This is to prevent the agent from having to revisit the transaction after submitting everything and getting it approved, just to switch it to closed. There are a few other things that I wish could be automatically triggered. Most of the cons I have would be a matter of convenience.

Maria
Office Administrator in US

Brokermint Review II

Comments: The website itself is fairly easy to troubleshoot and also an easy sell with the agents. It is an integral part of our daily operations and in the beginning (first 2-3 years) felt very familial and we were helped instantly by the owner and the original crew. As time went on, we were assigned account specialists more times than I can count and now all we are is a number. Luckily, they have a great product - that we need.

Pros:

It is unlike any other Transaction management program in this field. It is web based, so an agent can use it from anywhere at anytime. They keep adding little changes/improvements that are often helpful and make the site easier and easier to use.

Cons:

Customer Service and turn-around time on tech tickets or answered questions is unfortunately extremely poor. Their growth rate has been massive (great) but their ability to keep up is lacking (not great). The live chat feature often outsources their CS & they have no idea how to answer or what we're talking about - very frustrating. Suggestions/requests get swept under the rug for months/years even though we know other clients are asking for the same updates/changes, etc.

Liz
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Great Platform, Plenty of room to grow!

Comments: We've had a great experience with Brokermint for the past year and a half as customers. The webinars and education that they are willing to extend to their clients is above and beyond. And has inspired us to spend more time in Q&A webinars for our office, and small tutorial videos for our clients!

Pros:

I like the intuitive layout and the transparency the pipeline and transaction management calendar give to our agents. The easy color coded guide and timeline on specific properties helps our back of office staff stay on task and up to date with whats going on daily/weekly with our Agents.

Cons:

Sometime especially when splitting documents, the website will freeze. Or crash. And leave the documents in the unsorted folder. As we have watched this program grow, our cons have grown smaller and smaller. You can watch the progress they are making behind the scenes! Communication is great, and they will always submit an idea to the tech team. That makes it feel like a more collaborative database. Syncing with our local MLS and mapping all the documents we would have to use in a transaction would be the most helpful moving forward though. Overall, great program!

Lee
Owner / Agent in US

Exactly what we needed

Comments: Like I said, it's all that we need and it's been a huge value for our brokerage. It's companies like this that make it possible to step out in confidence and start a new brokerage. We knew we'd have to offer tools that bigger brokerages offered their agents, but we also knew that we had a start-up budget! Brokermint has tremendous value and simply works.

Pros:

Brokermint is the perfect feedback loop between our agents and our transaction coordinator. It's not the fullest featured program out there and for us, that's better. We needed something that was an ideal blend of simple and intuitive without being so feature-rich that it had a steep learning curve.

Cons:

For us, all our documents for our transactions are conveniently provided through our local MLS and the system they use. The document signing in Brokermint still isn't more convenient or better at this time and therefore we don't have a ton of motivation to migrate all our signings to Brokermint.

5 years ago

Hi Phillip, Thanks for your feedback! Your Support rep has sent you a link for feedback/training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Janet
Transaction Coordinator/Office Admin in US

LOVE my Brokermint!!!

Comments: Positive!!! We have been truly grateful for this program and for the immediate response to questions or issues that we might encounter. I cannot recommend Brokermint highly enough!

Pros:

I have been in the real estate industry for MANY years. This program is the best I've used for databasing and tracking transactions and processes. It allows customization for each office while making usage simple enough that an oldie like me can still use it with ease!

Cons:

The only thing I could say is downside is that it doesn't upload the listing broker's contact information from the MLS. Which is not a big deal and it takes me two minutes or less to add it into the database. I only mention this because there really are no complaints and this is the only thing I could think of as a con. (Based on past experience, I bet they have an update for this asap! They are awesome about that sort of thing!)

Cheaz
Realtor/ Owner in US

Good Tool But

Comments: It’s a good tool

Pros:

The Transaction setup, Pipelines, checklist & Commission tracker

Cons:

We need to have the Real Estate Contracts in brokermint with an auto fill option. We currently use Dotloop for that purpose, but would love to get rid of them. It should also pull the listing information from the MLS.

5 years ago

Hi Cheaz, Thanks for your feedback! Your Support rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Bob
Broker/Owner in US

Well Thought Out Product

Comments: Go live process was slow and fragmeneted. Customer support is off shored somewhere in Russia or Ukraine and there is no ability to call anyone.

Pros:

Add custom fields, dynamic checklists, UI, pipeline view

Cons:

No ability to share disclosure packages with a link and no form automation. Skyslope has both of these features. Also no mobile app.

5 years ago

Hi Bob, Thanks for your feedback! Your Support rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Shelley
Real Estate Consultant in Canada

Brokermint review

Comments: Support is typically quick, very friendly and informative ....however it's not really suited for the most important things I need which is client confidentiality.

Pros:

That it's easy to use and I like the esign very much.

Cons:

I do not like that only one name can be put on a transaction - meaning if I have a Real Estate deal that is in my office, the deal cannot be made so that each of us (myself and another agent) has our own file for this property. There is only one file (Transaction) so only one person (agent) can see the file, otherwise, if you let 2 agents see this file it goes against confidentiality in my Association because all of the documents are there. In my office I'm not allowed to see other agents files and vice versa. Also, the contact list/form is not permitted from as it's not private... when you select "only me" for a contact it still goes in the main contact list which is not want I want. It's not permitted as the contact list is visible by everyone as far as I can see. When I type in a contact and go to the main contact list it's on there even though I've selected "only me" . Also, most times when I put an email address in to send a document to be signed it forces me to fill in the contact form (name and email address) before it will accept an email address for me to send it for an signature.

5 years ago

Hi, Shelly Thanks for the feedback. Your Account Rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Sondra
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Amazing product, Keeps everything organized!

Comments: Being able to break down all the files needed into templated, and then having things uploaded into their respective places-VISUALLY I can see what is needed, what is there and check each transaction quickly and efficiently.

Pros:

I love the ease with which I can upload docs from anywhere! The assigning and splicing are so very simple, it is literally my fault if something is wrong.

Cons:

The issue with Microsoft Edge causing lag times is a pain, but Edge is causing issues with everyone, so I really cant blame Brokermint --I just wish there was some kind of 'if this takes more than X amount of time...' warning. I also wish that IF there is a lag/refresh situation, that Brokermint would REMEMBER what had been typed instead of my having to do the input again.

Jayna

Excellent brokerage software

Comments: As stated above in the 1st portion of my review, this is a great software for Real Estate Brokerages, it assists everyone in your office in staying organized, being able to view progress and track commissions. It's mobile and overall very user friendly. Highly recommend this!

Pros:

I love the fact that this program really assists the users in staying organized and be able to track various items throughout a transaction. It allows the users to be completely mobile so long as they have Internet service they can continue to work on their files. It assists our Owner and Broker in tracking production levels, profits and progress of transactions.

Cons:

The ESign feature is a little rough at first, you must create a fillable template of the form you need signed prior to sending it to the clients/other Agent...this can get tricky. I had to try a couple of times before I was able to fine tune the templates.