• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.5 /5

About Brokermint

Complete back office system. Transaction management, commission automation, accounting, agent management, reporting and analytics.

Learn more about Brokermint

Brian S.
Instructional Systems Designer
Military, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Easy to Use and keep files organized"

Comments: Overall, I really like using Brokermint. The learning curve is not steep, and it's a great way to share and organize contract files.

Pros: I've used Brokermint with two different companies now, and it is incredibly easy to use. I used to keep very detailed files on my hard drive, and backed up on an external drive. Brokermint helps me organize my files much easier with their checklists and backing them up on my hard drive after a transaction is finished is much easier than trying to keep up with multiple versions on my harddrive(s).

Cons: There isn't much I don't like, but there are a few design features that took me a while to learn. For example, when you add a new task to a checklist - first time I did this, I needed to add a document, but forgot to check the box, then I didn't have permission to delete that task. Also, when you upload a document, it doesn't become visible until you also select "Submit". I learned this the hard way the first time, when my broker was looking for a document I uploaded, but never submitted.

Robert R.
Financial Officer - Compliance Officer
  • Reviewed on 12/08/2019

"Free trial"

Comments: Definitely have issues with the online webinars. Seems like they always start late, late enough where I have left to get back to work.
Trying to figure out how to change systems - daunting task. We have about 100 transactions going on at a time.

Pros: Robust reporting. The interface is appealing.

Cons: Some functions are cumbersome. Needs to be striaght forward as agents/TCs come and go and spending time training is not time well spent - In their eyes.

• Reviewed on 12/08/2019
Todd P.
Broker / Owner
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2019

"BrokerMint Real Estate Back Office Software"

Comments: My experience with Brokermint has been very good. Support has been responsive and helpful. There has been upgrades and enhances some of which I have not even taken advantage of yet. Online videos are also very good for many questions. On top of that Brokermint is very cost competitive with many competitors and much less expensive with a lot.

Pros: BrokerMint offers a very comprehensive software to manage your real estate operations. It is very simple to navigate and flexible in many areas to your specific systems. It does offer good tracking of sales associates' production, commissions and allows for multiple commission schedule options. Ability for agents and staff to access transactions from mobile devices is good. Pipeline report of closed and pending transactions is great and the ability to create your own reports is a plus.

Cons: While the available reports and the option to create your own reports is good the layout or printed option of these reports is less than desirable. Even if you modify column widths or eliminate some data getting the printed layout you want so you can share the data is only fair. Also I wish there was an app for mobile devices to allow ease of access to the site.

Kyle R.
Transaction Coordinator
Real Estate, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2019

"Simple and useful transaction functionality"

Comments: Overall, BrokerMint has been great for our brokerage. It stores all of our documents/records, keeps track of finances, and keeps us in check with the tasks.

Pros: I've been using BrokerMint for 2.5 years now with my real estate brokerage, and in terms of individual transactions, it does it all. We can easily create transactions with specific checklists for each type (buyers, sellers, different jurisdictions) and BrokerMint auto-populates the needed fields and tasks. Tasks can be assigned to different users, we can track financial details like credits and referrals, and each real estate agent can see what they are getting paid clearly with the Commission Statements built into BrokerMint. Love it!

Cons: The reporting is definitely the weakest feature in BrokerMint, at least from my use. I think because there are so many variables (brokerage vs. agent, rentals vs. sales, closed vs. cancelled vs. active, referrals vs. regular) it's hard to find the data you want. I feel like I would search in a few different reports with the same criteria and get different results. The data is there, just needs cleaning up.

Janet T.
Transaction Coordinator/Office Admin

"LOVE my Brokermint!!!"

Comments: Positive!!! We have been truly grateful for this program and for the immediate response to questions or issues that we might encounter. I cannot recommend Brokermint highly enough!

Pros: I have been in the real estate industry for MANY years. This program is the best I've used for databasing and tracking transactions and processes. It allows customization for each office while making usage simple enough that an oldie like me can still use it with ease!

Cons: The only thing I could say is downside is that it doesn't upload the listing broker's contact information from the MLS. Which is not a big deal and it takes me two minutes or less to add it into the database. I only mention this because there really are no complaints and this is the only thing I could think of as a con. (Based on past experience, I bet they have an update for this asap! They are awesome about that sort of thing!)

Walter S.
Broker/Owner
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Brokermint review by Hallmark Realtors"

Comments: Again I am pleased with Brokermint, except for the reports and a few other small glitches that my admin has experienced.

Pros: Very flexible program, mostly easy to use, good training, My agents that use it like it, the agents that don't are not tech savvy and my Admin enters all the data for them.

Cons: Most of the reports are useless to me. I have asked several times for Agent Reports. Individual reports that I can review with my agents to show their production and compare it year over year, month over month, etc. Reports are there buy I don't understand why Brokermint insists on putting Company Dollar, and Gross Commission income into the reports to agents, it is none of their business what Company Dollar or any other Company statistics are, it only creates problems. If I was to leave Brokermint, it would be for this reason. I also wish the pipeline showed 12 months or at least Year to Date.

Chelsea F.
Executive Assistant

"Brokermint Review"

Comments: We're had a good experience overall. When we don't have a good experience, the support staff is easy to reach to rectify the problem.

Pros: I like that we can easily search and add docs/checklists for each of our real estate properties.

Cons: There are a lot of features that aren't available, but I've put in ideas for and they're always inputting new ideas monthly. We're also had a lot of issues with the integration from Brokermint into Quickbooks.

Jayna H.
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2019

"Excellent brokerage software"

Comments: As stated above in the 1st portion of my review, this is a great software for Real Estate Brokerages, it assists everyone in your office in staying organized, being able to view progress and track commissions. It's mobile and overall very user friendly. Highly recommend this!

Pros: I love the fact that this program really assists the users in staying organized and be able to track various items throughout a transaction. It allows the users to be completely mobile so long as they have Internet service they can continue to work on their files. It assists our Owner and Broker in tracking production levels, profits and progress of transactions.

Cons: The ESign feature is a little rough at first, you must create a fillable template of the form you need signed prior to sending it to the clients/other Agent...this can get tricky. I had to try a couple of times before I was able to fine tune the templates.

• Reviewed on 23/07/2019
Shannon P.
Transaction Coordinator and Realtor
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2019

"Transaction Coordinator's Perspective"

Comments: As a TC I have used many of the platforms currently used by different brokerages. Brokermint is by far the most intuitive and the easiest to use. It helps me quickly track what is still missing, and immediately see comments by compliance review. I like the fact that exemptions can be requested for documents that don't pertain to the transaction and that new placeholders can be added for documents that aren't on the checklist.

Pros: I love the ease of splitting a large pdf into individual documents that can be properly identified and immediately loaded into the checklist or given a specific name so I can then easily locate them in the unsorted folder and then download them for any corrections or completion.

Cons: I honestly haven't found a feature that I don't like.

• Reviewed on 26/06/2019
Erin T.
Office Assistant

"All Under One Roof"

Comments: While we are in the beginning stages, I have a positive outlook on BrokerMint. Some features are a little clunky (emailing multiple forms, splitting, and re-assigning them!) but overall the benefit of everything being under one roof outweighs those portions.

Pros: E-sign, transaction management, communication, and commission management are all under one roof. It can function almost however you would like it to fit your brokerage. When we do come across features that we would like to function differently than they do currently, tech support is extremely responsive. Both the chat feature and the folks we've called have all been very competent. The new e-sign updates make a world of difference.

Cons: The BM team has been very responsive in fixing the issues we've run into as we set up our processes - however, most of the issues could have been negated by having sore sort of onboarding specialist. Currently, we have meetings about once a week with tech support to come up with solutions to the issues that arise. Why not have someone run us through the set up process so there aren't issues in the first place? For example, our commission plans were set up incorrectly and tech did a great job walking us through why and fixing them. However, since it wasn't done correctly from the beginning there is quite a bit of catch up to do with transactions that were already in the system.

Amber L.
Office Administrator

"Brokermint Review"

Comments: I have been with John L Scott for almost a year now and my overall experience with Brokermint has been great so far!

Pros: This software is easy to learn and use. Adding Listing and Pending sale files is very simple and pretty self explanatory. Easy to make changes to check lists if need be, I like that it has checklists and timelines for paperwork to be turned in an uploaded to help everyone get things done in a timely manner. I also like that it keeps track of cancelled and closed transactions and keeps them separate for you! I think that Brokermint is a great way to help offices and Realtors keep track of their listings and sales and keep all of there previous and current files organized, also makes it very easy to access closed files if you need to look back on or pull up old paper work for some reason or another!

Cons: There is not many things I don't like about the software so far! I am still learning new things all the time.

Aaron L.
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2019

"Real Estate Review"

Pros: Ease of Use - Design - Open Software that easily integrates

Cons: Lack of detailed reports and the ability to create necessary report types for agent production, company production, and financial metrics.

• Reviewed on 06/06/2019
Chelsea H.
Listing Manager

"Brokermint Review"

Comments: This has helped our real estate business. We are able to track the source of our leads and able to hone in on this (rather than putting our efforts toward something that is not producing a lot).

Pros: I have been VERY grateful for the recent addition to Brokermint. They have added being able to search by agent, MLS #, client, etc. This has cut my time down immensely when using this software!

Cons: My least favorite thing is the checklist portion of Brokermint. I have to assign a checklist in order to add a task. We have created a "Miscellaneous" checklist to supplement. We have transactions that we have the paperwork for, but only one or two random tasks that need attended to until the clients are ready to do all that is needed. So the checklist isn't very helpful for that need.

Justin D.
  • Reviewed on 05/06/2019

"BrokerMint is great for transaction management"

Comments: BrokerMint has been an awesome experience. Their features makes transaction management a breeze.

Pros: I like the overall ease of use for many of its features. The ability the combine and split documents in BrokerMint has come in handy countless times. It's also really easy to add and rename checklist items to fit each transaction and handle documents in a time efficient manner.

Cons: Navigating the documents within the transaction can be a little convoluted. I wish the "checklists" and "documents" sections were combined within transactions.

Tim H.
Operations Mgr

"Great Product"

Comments: This has helped our real estate company track deals and allow us to plan for the future.

Pros: This is a very user friendly product that allows our real estate company to properly track deals. It is very user friendly and allows each agent to track their own deals while the back office can review docs and process commissions. If you want to keep paperless files and be able to review your pipeline and past transactions, this is the product for you. The customer support is very responsive and helpful.

Cons: Some of the reports take some effort to get the exact data you are looking for, but once you finalize your report criteria it is very easy to gather the data you need.

Lori H.
Office & Transaction Manager

"Brokermint Review"

Comments: Used for transaction management. I like that our agents can use it, I like that there is a built in e-sign, I like that there is integration with quickbooks (although this integration is extremely limited, and has taken over a year to get it going how we need it).
I appreciate that BM is willing to work with us individually to tailor it to our needs, but the length of time for even small upgrades to happen is excruciatingly slow. Customer service, while they are always cheerful and willing, do not often understand the problem and do not seem to be experts in the questions or problems they are presented.

Pros: I like the general ease of basic use (Brokermint 101) and the basic functionality.

Cons: Limited in some of the most obvious areas of functionality (such as the e-sign program & integration with quickbooks)

Pam P.
Agent/Transaction Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2019

"Ups and Downs"

Comments: We are keeping everything in one place. Whoever needs to see a transaction can. Easy for the Broker to approve docs.

Pros: Everything is in one place. Once you get the hang of it, it is very user friendly.

Cons: You can't cancel a transaction that doesn't close escrow and have to make another transaction for it. You have to transfer the listing docs to the new transaction so you have them. Yes you can cancel but it stays in there and gets confusing when looking at all the docs.

• Reviewed on 10/07/2019
Shelia R.
REaltor
  • Reviewed on 05/11/2019

"Brokermint REview"

Comments: Love using Brokermint. I have most of the information I need at my fingertips and can share tasks with other people and see when they have completed tasks. The program helps me to track where I am at in the sales process.

Pros: The ease of use and how you can share the tasks with other people. I love being able to see when tasks are complete or if they have not been completed by admin.

Cons: That I can not pull my numbers for the entire year. Things like units sold and gross commission income.

• Reviewed on 05/11/2019
Craig G.
Owner/Broker
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2019

"Couldn't do it without Brokermint"

Comments: It has given me the ability to handle multiple agents which I do not believe I could do efficiently without BM. I still have frustration with getting my team to upload

Pros: I like the way it's a universal platform and allows me to review all my agents work in one hub. It's also very handy for taxes and overall reporting.

Cons: There needs to be a little more flexibility on the fly for the administrator. Also you should be able to do more with documents in the task tab. I have more feedback but can't think about it right now.

Amanda B.
Client Services/Manager Assistant
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2018

"Brokermint is a great, paperless way to file and manage transactions."

Comments: We wanted to switch to paperless filing and this was an easy way to do that. We can run reports and see the pipeline of all the closed, pending and active listings.

Pros: Brokermint is very user friendly. It is easy to manage our transactions and run reports. We train all of our agents on the system and they pick it up fast. They like how accessible it is wherever they go.

Cons: This software could be more up to date in ways. I wish their was a better electronic signing system.

• Reviewed on 23/01/2018
Kathleen E.
Realtor
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2019

"Brokermint"

Comments: It helps alot. I love it.

Pros: I love how you get emails everyday reminding you to call the people back, when it sends you their email

Cons: Everything is great, i had no problems with this program.

• Reviewed on 26/08/2019
Jane P.
Transaction Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 03/05/2019

"Brokermint"

Comments: Overall I have liked the product and it really helps us in keeping track of each or our transactions and our overall numbers as a company.

Pros: This program and very user friendly. There customer service is amazing. Anytime I needed help of had a question I could set up a one on one meeting for more detailed help or just click the help button for a quick and easy response.

Cons: I don't like that there is not a way to create a contact sheet for all parties involved per transaction.

• Reviewed on 03/05/2019
Drew M.
Real Estate Agent
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"An Organized & Accessible Business with Brokermint"

Comments: Brokermint solved my problem of boggling my computer desktop with tons of documentation. I have it organized and easily accessible in Brokermint. I felt secure in knowing I could get to it at a safe place I could trust. I would recommend Brokermint to anyone that's disorganized and needs help OR helping the organized person keep things held together EVEN BETTER with a small or even larger growing business.

Pros: My pros with Brokermint are that it allows for organization of documents and very quick retrieval of those same documents at a later date. It also allows an easy way for me to download my commission statements later for tax purposes.

Cons: The only disadvantages of Brokermint was the original learning of their e-signing process...if that's even a con! I just had to get used to finding it and understanding it. Once I learned it, it actually made life easier as a Real Estate Agent without having to go back through a different system. The docs were already in Brokermint. So this con became a pro.

Debbie H.
Realtor

"Review"

Comments: I do like it so far!

Pros: I like the tasks, the easy uploading of documents, and the potential of being able to start our contracts from this platform.

Cons: There is no app. Please realize that I am not the admin and I haven't used it long. If I were to ask her about these issues she might give me great answers.

We are very excited about the prospect of starting and finishing our entire process in one platform. It hasn't happened yet because it isn't a simple process to get all our state forms and office forms on your system and vetted. They have been busy with day to day sales but hope to be able to get that done soon.
We also need to be able to get signatures from our phones. I couldn't figure that one out when I needed it recently.
I also don't love getting a separate email stating each item as it is updated by the admin. Could we cut that down to ONE every day stating all the updates in ONE email for each transaction? Or maybe it's easier for admin that way. It's not a big deal if it can't be changed though.

Lisha S.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2019

"Super easy to use. Incredibly helpful. Better than the competition for sure!"

Comments: I came from a brokerage that was using a competing product- Skyslope. Brokermint is not only easier to navigate, but it has many more options for customization at a much lower price.

Pros: This software is incredibly user friendly. The ease of transition from one page to the next is superb. And the ability to customize the interface to be exactly what we need is great.

Cons: Sometimes there are what feel like a few extra steps or some of the labels of sections aren't entirely intuitive but once you've gone through them for a while, it starts to make sense. I would also like the ability to make changes/ add commission plans from within a transaction instead of having to leave, address this in the agent profile, and then return.