• Overall

About Zoho Sprints

Zoho Sprints is an agile project management tool that helps Scrum teams to plan, track and always be ready for change.

Learn more about Zoho Sprints

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Zoho Sprints before?

Sean C.
Sean C.
API Integrations Engineer in US

Zoho Sprints is Manageable and Customizable

5 3 years ago

Comments: We decided to use Scrum methodology. Zoho Sprints was able to handle backlog and bug log the way we have been using it. It was available and it worked without a huge learning curve for a short deadline.

Pros:

I like the customization of features, especially creating card templates and statuses. Custom templates comes in handy when we are importing from another platform like Trello and we want to use the same format. I also like the integration between other platforms including Zoho Projects for Gantt charts. I like that we can add a custom 'Status Type'. I used this feature to add a 'Review' status for code review. I also like the integration with Zoho Projects and Trello. I also liked how I can simply reorder users stories or work items, from sprints or backlog, into different Epics.

Cons:

I found Epics to be a little confusing. I am curious as to why this is a premium feature. It appears there are many other features I would consider premium. Some of the dashboard items were hard to setup to be useful.

Kumar S.
Product Manager in India
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees

Ease of Product Management using Zoho Sprint

5 5 months ago

Comments: I have been using zoho for managing daily scrums, product roadmap and other PM activities. Zoho has given me ease of maintaining epics, stories and bugs and at the same time it has helped me to foresee the potential risk of slippage.
In just one sprint, I can see that I am able to monitor my team's outcome better than before.

Pros:

I have been using zoho for managing daily scrums, product roadmap and other PM activities. Zoho has given me ease of maintaining epics, stories and bugs and at the same time it has helped me to foresee the potential risk of slippage. I can now predict and manage my sprints really well. Loved the simplicity of this product. It does not have some fancy names of items. It uses the industry standard names. It is very well customizable.

Cons:

Not much to say here. I guess the onboarding functionality could be added. Also, I felt collaboration could be made more simpler.

Hemant U.
CEO in India

Good Product

4 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Good Product, Recommended for all types of startups.

Pros:

price, easy to use, and have all options to manage a scaled project with a dynamic team.

Cons:

Revised Pricing is way too high. The previous slab was good.

Dave M.
COO in US

Worst project management software I've ever used

1 2 years ago

Comments: Absolutely horrible. Doesn't integrate well with Zoho Desk, Zoho CRM, or any of the Zoho projects. Horrendous UI. Buggy and glitchy. Run - don't walk - away from this part of Zoho. There are plenty of solid project management/agile management tools out there that offer great value - this would be dead last in ratings.

Pros:

Zoho One generally has good breadth and value for money. Zoho Sprints should be removed from the Zoho platform. I suppose if you were running a team of yourself, and hated your time but love clicking your mouse and being frustrated, this might be a good choice.

Cons:

Absolutely unusable. The integrations into the rest of Zoho One's products is barely there. The interface is not intuitive. Buttons are completely in the wrong place. If you asked a UX designer to create a piece of software with the maximum amount of clicks and that forces a user to really slow down and search for how to use the software, they would struggle to design Zoho Sprints.

Yaniv T.
Software Engineer in Sweden
Defense & Space, 10,000+ Employees

Has been very helpful

5 3 months ago

Pros:

It is very easy to interact directly with clients via Zoho Sprints . This helps incorporate their feedback quickly, saving time for everyone . Bug tracking is accurate and you can breakdown projects in as many subtasks as you need .The time estimates are also precise .

Cons:

Breaking down projects per user progress is complicated and not very clear . The history of completed sprints should go farer back in time .

Ed K.
Owner in US
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Zoho Sprints Does a Great Job Managing Service Projects

5 9 months ago

Comments: We like the simplicity of the interface and the ease in how we can have staff get trained on the tool. If the tool gets in the way of the project, we get rid of it. So far, we're very happy in how easy it was for people to get involved in the tool.

Pros:

One of the biggest problems we have is that we have software developers, writers, and graphic designers coming together to support a single project. We've found that Sprints uses an easy format so the tool doesn't become an impediment to managing projects that include multiple disciplines.

Cons:

The free version doesn't work for us. We have finite resources and a growing pool of projects, so we use Epics to manage how resources are used across multiple projects and sprints. Not using Epics makes management much more difficult.

Hélio P.
Hélio P.
Manager partnet in Brazil
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees

zoho amazing software

5 4 weeks ago New

Comments: this software is amazing to keep close to a projeto no matter ou big or small it is.

Pros:

In our company zoho is used as a tool to makes us more capacited to track all te events envolved to launch a new produtct

Cons:

analytics would be improved as well the software icons, images and visual itself to look more modern

Guillaume M.
System Engineering Leader in France
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees

Great tool, still under evaluation

4 last month New

Comments: We are still under evaluation of the tool, but are seriously considering to integrate Zoho Sprints in our workflow. The ease of use is realyy a key aspect given that we are a small company.

Pros:

The software is easily configurable. User interface is clear, it is really easy to set up a project, parametrize users accesses. No lag at all, the navigation is really smooth. We also had the opportunity to get in touch wioth support via chat, and it is responsive.

Cons:

The interface is not fully configurable. For example, you cannot configurate a project view and force it as a 'by default' view for the rest of the team.

David P.
Web Master in Mexico

Great product

5 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

After looking for many options, I find this one and seems to be the best one.

Cons:

I pay for zoho one and I would very much like this to be included in the license as it would allow me a better organization and integration with my zoho applications.

Ishwarya S.
Project Management Analyst in India

Tool easy to use for Project Management

5 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Helpful in tracking and project board is visible upfront to track easily.

Cons:

Trial period can extend for a month atleast

Adarsh N.
Adarsh N.
Founder & CEO in India

The Best Agile Project Management Solution ever built!

5 2 years ago

Comments: We have been using Zoho Projects and to our development model, this was a better choice. We switched to Sprints and We love it more than ever. This product has increased the entire team's productivity by a very large extent.

Pros:

Amazingly user-friendly and fast. Very fast updates and new features. Ideal for startups who work from simplest software applications to most complex one's. Amazing customization options, beautifly laid out with neat UI. Quick support and perfect resolution to queries.

Cons:

Nothing Specific but we are looking forward to get some friendly features like Cumulative timesheets across the project for a user. Its very annoying to calculate every user's individual project's timesheet to know a month's performance.

Marco javier G.
Manager in Colombia

Make your life Agile with Zoho Sprints

5 2 years ago

Comments: Organization problems mostly. Benefits of simplicity, what I like the most. I solved the problem to have to think about project management software at a very good price.

Pros:

I am like falling in love with this. I think it is amazing that Zoho brings this amazing platform to organize projects. For me, it was a great to find out about it, and then when I start using and understanding, just so easy to apply agile methodology to my work. The best is the simplicity of it. Easy to customize your projects. I love the apps for mobile, get things faster.

Cons:

So far nothing. maybe there should be more ways to create templates, it has it, but it is kind of hidden. I do not like that the platform does not have a desktop app for Mac or PC, that would be awesome.

Amritha K.
Lead Business Operations Analyst in UK
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees

One of the best online agile management software

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Creating work items and the ease of reviewing the status on the scrum board has been really useful. The dashboard gives me a summary of the progress of the work items for the sprint along with the productivity status of the team, which is great. the report of the item process time and the sprint process time has been useful.

Cons:

I’ve tried changing the estimation type in my project configuration settings to custom settings instead of the default Fibonacci series. It allows me to enter only numeric values. In our team, we measure the size of the work item as T shirt sizes – XS, S, M, L, XL etc.

Daniel C.
Daniel C.
Product Manager in India

Affordable Agile Project Management Tool

4 3 months ago

Comments: So far so good, Have all essential features to Run a Agile - Scrum Framework !

Pros:

ZOHO Sprints is ideal for mid-size companies, who wish to run Agile Project management, THey have all the essential features & Capabilities which is required to run the show. The main highlight is their Pricing ! It is affordable and great value for money for the features they provide. The best part is You can import everything from JIRA, within just 5 minutes. Special mention to the ZOHO Support team and Demo team, they did a amazing job in helping us move into ZOHO Sprints

Cons:

The Item Description area - Text editing can be richer with the ability to prepare tables and copy-paste screenshots

Jaideep T.
Jaideep T.
Head of Product in India
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees

Jira is not the only tool startups should consider for Sprint management ...

4 10 months ago

Comments: Zoho Sprints has proved to be a great tool for us technical and product people. When we first picked the tool, mainly because we were using other tools in the Zoho Suite, we were not sure if we were making the right choice. But after 18+ months of using it, I feel my bet has paid off. It has all the features I need in a good sprint management tool and then some more.

Pros:

Zoho Sprints is a very easy to use and intuitive sprint management tool. It was very easy to setup and customizeable in many ways. Reporting capabilities are good and the flexibility built into this online only app are great.

Cons:

There doesn't seem to be too much active development on this product. Integration with self-hosted Gitlab was promised more than a year back, and there doesn't seem to be any progress on it. Meetings don't sync with Google Calendar, so its pointless even using that feature in the tool. But other than that, everything else is very good.

Stephanie L.
Product Manager in US

Transitioning off of Google Sheets

5 2 years ago

Comments: It has been much easier to see an overview of our tasks and defects, then it was on Google Sheets.

Pros:

The ability to easily turn feed messages into a work item is amazing! Also the integration with Zoho Desk and many other apps is very valuable.

Cons:

I loved the Zoho Learning beta version, and would have liked to use it, however it does not in any way integrate with Zoho Sprints. I feel that perhaps it should so development or marketing knowledge transfers can be pulled from within Sprints.

Rafiq A.
CEO in India

Good tool for Agile/Scrum

4 4 months ago

Comments: For Agile/Scrum, this is the right tool and so we are using this on a daily basis.

Pros:

Seems it is the correct tool for Agile/Scrum. We evaluated many tools including basecamp, good day etc but nothing to our satisfaction. This fits our needs and bill as well.

Cons:

There are still several bugs in the system which we are raising tickets. They are taking time to resolve. But we are able to use it using work arounds.

Walter G.
Program Development Manager in US
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

Zoho Projects-Sprints integration

4 2 years ago

Comments: Very limited experience; however, the team loved the Zoho Projects-Sprints integration.

Pros:

The ability to use a hybrid approach by integrating the waterfall methodology and the more flexible Agile approach is the best of the latest updates to the Zoho Projects/Sprints.

Cons:

As of now, we like everything in Zoho Sprints and Project.

Mohanned A.
Managing Lead in Canada

Zoho Sprints Trial experience

4 3 years ago

Comments: - We're a small company which requires some kind of SDLC tracking but nothing on a big level
- We use AGILE methodology, which Zoho Sprints seems very good for it

Pros:

the entire application is built from the ground up to care for AGILE methodology

Cons:

Nothing at the moment. I think the Zendesk integration is weird to be from Zoho to Zendesk, and bidirectional with Zendesk as the driver

Martin P.
Owner in US
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Looking for a great project software...and found it

5 2 years ago

Comments: So far the product is really nice. It has several integrations and they're very easy to setup.

Pros:

It was easy to use and easy to set up. We were us and running in less than 30 minutes.

Cons:

Moving backlog items to the current sprint is a little confusing.

Helder B.
CEO in Brazil
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

Sprint Analysis

5 10 months ago

Comments: It can improve Gitlab support: Move tasks between columns automatically, create a comment in the MRs informing the task url in Zoho Sprints, you can display Gitlab labels in Zoho. It can too improve Markdown support.

Pros:

I liked the features: Sprint and Release Managements and too labels and columns customization.

Cons:

I didn't like the low integration with Gitlab. Many features are missing that would make Zoho Sprints more automated. It also needs to natively support markdown.

Charles R.
IS Department Manager in US

Zoho Sprints Rocks

4 2 years ago

Comments: Zoho Sprints gives a a great way to centralize our user stories and tasks, and really made collaboration easy. We also love the visibility it provides to our project sponsors. We have a lot to learn about implementing agile project management, and this product really made it fun and effective.

Pros:

The software is great looking, very easy to learn, and the team really liked it. We were able to get a project up-and-running quickly and it was easy to add new stories and tasks. Really liked the import feature as well - we were able to import our existing user stories so we dd not have to manually type them in again.

Cons:

User management was a bit confusing. We were not really sure what each role was able to do - we figured it out by trial and error.

Julius H.
ARCHITECT in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

GREAT UI

4 2 years ago

Comments: Only using the trial but looks promising so far

Pros:

SIMPLE TO USE MINIMAL CONFIGURATION - Scrum out of the box, don't have to configure anything to get started. EPIC UI is great - can view user stories in epic and see all the sprints they are assigned to, as well as overall completion of the epic.

Cons:

Tagging Feature - Don't care about the counts or having to click to see the tags - just show the tags No Release Planning and Capacity Planing features Cannot prioritize user stories when viewing the Epic list No concept of teams, you assign users to a project or sprint No customized reporting

Manu S.
CTO in India

Zoho sprints is good choice

5 9 months ago

Comments: so far good

Pros:

affordable, similar to jira better notifications

Cons:

cost of various products no proper package , and account need to de activated individually if someone left

Nikhil S.
Nikhil S.
Project Manager in India

Cost effective solution for smaller teams

4 6 months ago

Pros:

The reports and dashboard are awesome. Import from JIRA also really helped

Cons:

The role profile options are too much in detail and time consuming to understand and choose.