Filter by:

• Overall

About ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce is an email verification, scoring and deliverability platform helping businesses improve their inbox placement.

Learn more about ZeroBounce

Nurul aishah G.
Nurul aishah G.
Personal Banker in Malaysia
Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Much needed software for verifying email list

4 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

My experience with the site has been nothing short of fantastic. This software validation accuracy rate is more than 90 percent, which is relatively high and provides a sense of security. The validation procedure is entirely automated; you have to upload the data and click on the button. When you receive the result after running the validation check, the results are divided into separate folders, such as valid and invalid emails. That is one of the features I appreciate the most.

Cons:

If one user creating an account with the company domain email in this software, no other user in the same organization can create an account or sample the free version. This is not good, as many of my colleague want to try the trial account but can't do that as a result of this limitation.

Ecommerce Director in Panama
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees

Really capture the correct emails

5 10 months ago

Pros:

This tool is fast, easy and relatively cheap if it is well managed.. Implementation is a breeze.

Cons:

The costs can easily get out of hand, we opted to put a prior syntax verification before handling over the data to Zerobounce.

Alternatives Considered: Mailgun

Reasons for Switching to ZeroBounce: Market leader with a good trackrecord.

9 months ago

Thank you, we appreciate your review!

Data Analyst in US
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees

Your Emails - Clean.

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Zero Bounce is an e-mail “cleaner”. It helped me clean out all the spams, bots and other unnecessary e-mails. The software is easy to use and understand. Once you have inputs on which type of e-mails are for keeping, the software then cleans out the inbox and other e-mails. It is amazing on how easily you can manipulate the software in order to keep the e-mails you want. It has been more than helpful since I receive more spam messages than actual e-mails. Also, Zero Bounce segregates my e-mail depending on its sender.

Cons:

Not much negative to say about Zero Bounce at this point.

We are grateful for your review, thank you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Feldriana T.
Feldriana T.
ANALISTA MAYOR GESTION OPERACIONAL DIRECCION EJECUTIVA FAJA in Venezuela
Oil & Energy, 10,000+ Employees

An excellent software to avoid spam problems or validate strange mails.

5 3 years ago

Pros:

One of the main problems that we find Internet and email users, is the amount of unclassified or verified information to which our systems for receiving and sending communications, which is why alternatives such as Zero Bounce arise to help you clean your mail inbox and helps you to classify junk information that usually arrives daily. I definitely recommend it.

Cons:

Nothing bad to point out, it's an excellent tool that I love and highly recommend.

3 years ago

Mrs. Trinidad, we're so happy to have you and we thank you for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Desarrollador de aplicaciones para móviles in Colombia

EXCELENT SERVICE

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Easy fast, effective and with excellent results and functionalities, is a service, that since you have credits, you can simply upload your database and it is very clean.

Cons:

Well, the truth is, I do not have an accountant with zerobounce, on the contrary it is a very efficient and fast service

4 years ago

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed using our service. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Billy G.
Owner in US
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

Easy, affordable, and feature-rich solution

5 4 years ago

Comments: The software helped us clean a stale, organic email list and have confidence we could email the list without issues.

Pros:

Compared to other services, ZeroBounce seemed to be one of the more cost effective solutions we could find. It included more features than we needed, some of which were not available in more expensive solutions.

Cons:

Although we did not require this feature and were pleasantly surprised it was included, the features that can help fill in missing information (e.g., first/last name, location, age, etc.) did not return as many results as we expected it might. This is not why we used the service, though, so it was not a huge loss for us.

4 years ago

Billy, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We appreciate it very much. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Maria L.
Community Associate in Venezuela
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Zerobounce just makes you life easier

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Zerobounce sells what it promotes. What I like the most is that it really helps to bounce between different domains. It does a really good job helping you to get rid of unwated messages.

Cons:

I have yet to find something i dislike about this product.

3 years ago

Mrs. Larez, many thanks for your kind review!

Benjamin W.
Marketing in US
Security & Investigations, 11-50 Employees

Best way to verify

5 3 years ago

Comments: We have used and will keep using ZeroBounce in the future. They are quality!

Pros:

I like knowing that ZeroBounce can ensure that my domain is protected by weeding out the bad emails. I send a lot of emails and deliverability is very important to me.

Cons:

I feel there are a lot of catch-all emails that could still be valid.

3 years ago

Mr. Westbroek, please reach out to us about your catch-alls, we have an excellent scoring system that can validate those. Many thanks for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Co Founder in US

Easy to implement and great way to improve reputation

5 3 years ago

Pros:

We had it implemented in less than a day, because our system sends millions of emails every month, we saw an immediate impact on our deliverability rating.

Cons:

The validation can be somewhat slow, but I'm not sure there is anything that can be done, because we are actually waiting for the mail servers. To be clear, it is generally only a few seconds, but we do it in real time prior to a send, so when we are attempting to send 10s of thousands of emails a few seconds adds up very quickly.

3 years ago

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us! We wish you success with your email campaigns! Best, Team Zerobounce

Siva D.
Co CEO in US

Excellent Support & a rockstar team

5 3 years ago

Comments: Great company and team to work with. I would always recommend any partner or a client to check out their solution.

Pros:

Simple use of their API, robust results with spam traps, spammer details. Their support is awesome. Being a partner we work with their marketing, customer success, and the sales team. I am always pleased with their responsiveness and willingness to go an extra mile to help always.

Cons:

I would like to a snapshot of the results before making a purchase decision

3 years ago

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mr. Devaki! We're always happy to help. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Pranay M.
Senior Technical Recruiter in India
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Awesome antispam software I have ever used.

5 4 years ago

Comments: Invalid emails are detected and removed from big email lists soon. Less Bounce rate is found using this tool. Productivity increased by this tool by avoiding unwanted emails.

Pros:

No need of any special training to use this software. It is very quick and fast tool. Reasonable in price so that many can afford this one. Bulk validation is done easily and I like this a lot.

Cons:

I like to recommend this software to people whoever i come in touch with and i don't have any cons with it.

3 years ago

Mr. Mateti, thank you so much for your kind review. We wish you success with your campaigns! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Dylan R.
Researcher in US

Zerobounce works great

5 3 years ago

Comments: Great, we have been using zerobounce for almost a year will minial hiccups.

Pros:

Zerobounce is great for email validation. The API allows for easy use and the data provided on emails is consistently accurate and has helped us decrease bounce rates and improve outreach. Documentation is constantly being added and there is a lot of information on how to use the tools.

Cons:

The bulk data validation tool on the website takes a long time.

3 years ago

Mr. Ratcliffe, we're delighted to have you at ZeroBounce! Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to review us. Best, The team

Joshua T.
Principal in US
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a keeper

5 last year

Comments: My overall experience with Zerobounce was awesome. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did a great job.

Pros:

If you get [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as your representative you're Lucky, she shows outstanding customer service and professionalism.

Cons:

There were no cons of the software. Tge software does it's job.

last year

Thank you for reviewing us, Mr. Triplett!

Mrinal T.
Mrinal T.
Network Engineer in India

I have been using Zerobounce for last 4 months and it has been an amazing experience so far.

5 4 years ago

Comments: 1. Trusted Email Validation Partner
2. Amazing results at an average cost.
3. Plug and Play API.

Pros:

1. Best among any other tools in Market 2. Negligible error rate 3. Extra Pieces of information with emails appended for zero cost.

Cons:

Nothing yet. Will update when I find one. I have tested other key tools like Bounceless, Kickbox etc. but Zero bounce has given superior quality among all of them.

4 years ago

Mrinal, your review motivates us to keep our quality standards! Thank you for choosing us, we will do our best to not disappoint you. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Katerina T.
Marketing Team in Greece

Almost zero bounce rate on stale list

5 4 years ago

Pros:

The ability to quickly clear out inactive or invalid email addresses from our lists. Overall bounce rate in real campaigns is never over 2%, which could also be because of mail provider errors.

Cons:

We need to wait an extra 30 minutes some times to get the list cleared, but this is a small price to pay for the quality of service.

4 years ago

Mrs. Thome, thank you very much for taking the time to review us! We wish you success with your email campaigns! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Email Marketing Manager in US
Newspapers, 201-500 Employees

Great Result, Payment Process Needs Improvement

4 3 years ago

Comments: The deliverability rate of my email was about 98.42% after the list was cleaned so I would say the list cleaning worked pretty well.

Pros:

I looked around at a lot of different list cleaning tool and decided to go with ZeroBounce based on other reviews. It was a little pricier than others but based on the size of list we needed cleaned we wanted the highest quality list cleaner. The ease of use was great, all I had to do was upload my list and the rest was done for me.

Cons:

It was weird that they required me to send a picture of my credit card and my photo id to them before the payment could be processed. This is probably a safety measure but seems unnecessary since not other online retailer had ever asked for this.

3 years ago

Thank you very much for reviewing us, we appreciate it! We'll remember your observation and do our best to provide a better experience next time. Team ZeroBounce

Javier S.
Project Manager in Venezuela

Zerobounce has provide me with the fastest, easiest to use and most accessible List cleaning service

5 4 years ago

Comments: The best performance I've ever had with my email marketing.

Pros:

The thing that drew me in the most was at first the price for the service. After using it for the first time I fell in love with the speed of the list cleaning service then followed by the performance my cleaned email list had. After a couple of months they made some enhancements to their user interface and now they are by far my favorite List Cleaning site.

Cons:

I've been an user of different List Cleaning services for quite a long time and the only thing I personally dislike specifically about Zero Bounce is that it gives me a bit more information that I need about the emails that I upload to be scanned.

4 years ago

Javier, we are so happy to hear you're enjoying our service! It means a lot to us to know our customers are satisfied. Many thanks for your review! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Sai vamsee D.
Account Manager in India

Very effective! Very helpful to get clean list for my campaigns

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Good classification on the kind of emails. Great Intuitive user interface. Less bounces helps in maintaining clean data for use. More mails for enhanced reach and to achieve desired output!

Cons:

The time taken to validate big lists can be minimized to get faster results. No clarification on the catch-all section of mails - How much percentage of mails are actually obsolete?

Mr. Deep, your review means a lot to us, thank you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Product & Technology Manager in Spain
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees

One of the best email validation software

5 3 years ago

Comments: We have been checking a few similar softwares and comparing their capabilities basing on our real data. Basically we were checking how accurate the validators using the e-mails that we knew if they were valid or not. Zerobounce had the highest score in our test (it was something like 98% accurate). This plus the price and easy to use API was a deciding factor to go with Zerobounce.

Pros:

It provides a lot of information about the emails, not only "valid/invalid". The API is very easy to use It also allows uploading files with the website.

Cons:

It's a bit annoying (yet, probably necessary) that after validating the files in the website each time the new passowrd is generated. On one hand it's nice as it protects the data, but on the other hand It makes the process annoying

3 years ago

We're so glad to hear how you feel about ZeroBounce! Hope you continue to enjoy our service.

Lyndsey H.
Operations Support Specialist in US
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees

Amazing!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

quick and super easy! Not difficult to maneuver and learn. I did have a couple questions and the customer support team was so friendly and so easy to work with and get the details I needed in an understanding manner

Cons:

There's nothing that I didn't like. It did exactly what we needed in a very timely manner. I have nothing negative to say about this product/company

4 years ago

Mrs. Herring, a big "thank you" for your review! We appreciate it very much. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Project Manager in US
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2-10 Employees

Most Accurate Email Validation Service

5 3 years ago

Comments: They are a great company doing great things!!

Pros:

What I like most about ZeroBounce is how easy it is to sign up and begin cleaning my emails list. They have great pricing and amazing customer service. No question goes without an answer. I will continue to refer ZeroBounce to everyone I know.

Cons:

There is nothing I do not like about this service.

3 years ago

We're so flattered by your kind review! Thank you very much for taking the time to write this. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Adrian E.
Strategy & New Business Director in Romania

Great tool to increase the quality of email marketing strategy

5 4 years ago

Comments: Quality of database that we already had (and our partners that we were building campaigns for) and ensure the quality of current lead generation campaigns.

Pros:

I like the fact that it is not as expensive as its competitors and I have discovered interesting things about our database, even for recipients with very new addresses. Being an agency helped us for our own actions, but also for our partners and clients that are doing lead generation campaigns.

Cons:

I did not identify specific things that I did not enjoy. We've started using it even before they had an API to offer, so we did see the evolution and we enjoy using it.

4 years ago

We appreciate your review, Mr. Enache. Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Royce R.
Financial Advisor in US

ZeroBounce has made me more efficient and productive at a low cost to my business

5 4 years ago

Comments: With the ZeroBounce software I am easily able to quickly verify a large batch of emails, which allows me to spend more time on marketing and other important tasks.

Pros:

- Very inexpensive compared to other email verification software - Quality of verifications has been excellent! - Customer service is timely and helpful - Speed of service is amazing

Cons:

There are no "cons" that I have encountered at all. The only thing that I dislike with email verification software is that it cannot verify some emails due to "greylisting". However this is not a knock against ZeroBounce, it is a industry-wide security measure.

4 years ago

Royce, we are so glad to hear our system made a difference! Thank you very much for your review. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Kara O.
Recruiting Manager in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees

BEST email verification out there!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

- Very easy to use - Love the separation of invalid, valid, not sure - Much cheaper than all of the other software I've used - Quick scans - Customer service is great!

Cons:

- Average of 10% bounce backs on "valid" email addresses

3 years ago

Mrs. Onorato, thank you for reviewing us! Looking forward to serving you again! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Gangadhar L.
CTO in India
Internet, Self Employed

Good Tool

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Nice and user friendly Tool to clean the Data

Cons:

Nothing specific to tell about the this tool

Mr. Lakamsani, many thanks for sharing your feedback! Best, Team ZeroBounce