15 years helping Australian businesses

Microsoft Teams Reviews

4.5 (9,419) Write a Review!

About Microsoft Teams

Cloud-based application developed for business communications that helps manage chat, meet, file sharing, and more.

Learn more about Microsoft Teams

Pros:

Microsoft Teams is a from a very strong platform and has good integration ability with same platform.

Cons:

Sync with desktop prone to errors. The UI for editing in teams is horrible and prone to errors.

Microsoft Teams ratings

4.3
4.2
4.4
4.4

8.4/10

Microsoft Teams has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 9,419 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Microsoft Teams before?

Filter reviews (9,419)

Stephan
Stephan
Cyber Security Analyst in South Africa
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Microsoft Teams make's working from home easy

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: As stated above it makes working from home easier. As we can stay in contact and do almost any other tasks.

Pros:

Using the Teams app or Web interface we are able to instantly chat or make calls to other colleagues or customers. Share and collaborate on documents. And many more. As its part of the Microsoft 365 product bundle

Cons:

Bandwidth utilization can get a little high when doing video calls.

Galaad
Supply Chain Analyst in France
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201–500 Employees

A must have for supply chain desk job

5.0 last month New

Comments: I am a supply chain analyst. I work with many people on the same site and other site than me. I use team daily for chat, call, web conference and screen sharing for critical operation business (supplier review, procurement crisis) and reporting. I also use daily the task planning tool, the channel and file sharing capacity. My organisation often host webinar and training on teams accross the whole company and I join them gladly. Despite being host online it's super dynamic and run smoothly even with dozen of viewer.

Pros:

I really like Teams. Beyond chat and call functionnality the whole environnement with channel and integration of sharepoint and microsoft planner really make teams my hub for internal communication and my task planning and tracking. I also like that teams close the distance with my colleague working full-remote or that are located in another factory or office accross the world. The output of my communication with these colleague is far better than when I was limited to strickly mail and phone from time to time.

Cons:

I am disapointed that teams is only useable within my organisation. I'd like to have similar functionality (even limited) outside of my organisation for other Teams user (supplier, client) it would make life so easier.

Precious
Adoption and Change management support in Nigeria
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Critical missing features

Pros:

Teams brings it all into a one-stop shop for you, making it super-simple for you to create a comprehensive space for you and your team to work on common work together. So if you're coming from the Skype environment, the idea of managing your contacts, chatting and calling, hosting and attending meetings, all from the same platform, is quite normal. But teams takes it just a little bit further and actually allows you to, not just share content, but store it and access it and collaborate and co-author it at the same time. Just a great opportunity there, really saves time.

Cons:

Critical missing features namely: 1 Inability for co-organisers to moderate breakout rooms. This particular missing feature is the reason why people still are adamant to move away from zoom. I hope it could be introduced in the shortest time possible 2. Inability to create a group without exposing members' details to other members of the group i.e a group or team where members cannot see details of each other's profile or members remain anonymous. An example of this is when scheduling an interview and you do not want the applicants in the same group or team to interact. Microsoft Teams lacks this feature and makes it impossible to hold such discreet meeting of guest personalities whom you want to remain anonymous to each other during an interview

Ashleigh
Research Assistant in UK
Research, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great software for team work!

Pros:

I like how our team can communicate in a different way to emails and be working on the same documents simultaneously. It works well for us if someone is in a different location and we can all continue to work on the same thing. The meeting function is really good and has loads of options to choose from, we love the backgrounds!

Cons:

Finding documents is difficult sometimes as there is no search function like there is on file explorer or SharePoint etc.

Martin
Freelance Motorsport Mechanic in UK
Automotive, Self Employed

A must have!!

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I use most functions in teams but i find it extremely helpful when im on a day off and a mechanic needs help or advice on something.

Pros:

The fact it can be used for business and personal is perfect. I can use the meeting function to chat to team world wide.

Cons:

I cant knock anything really. Im not going to make something up just for the sake of it.

James
James
Technology Integration Specialist in US
Higher Education, 201–500 Employees

Messaging and much more!

Pros:

Teams allows for instant communication among our faculty and staff. You can call or video easily and the integration into Outlook allows the user to know if the other user is available (based upon the user's calendar). Sharing screens is as easy as clicking an icon and selecting what to share. There are many integrations with other apps, such as Box and TeamViewer.

Cons:

Teams is one of many similar applications available today. If you have too many channels, you can get lost or confused.

Abdul
Owner in Canada
Accounting, Self Employed

An effective and all-encompassing team communication platform

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Great experience overall. Functionality with MS office suite is stellar. Not many disruptions outside the norm.

Pros:

Very easy to use and intuitive. Syncs with MS products in office suite seamlessly, which is imperative for working with large teams. File sharing with teams is very simple as well, which is a key factor. Cost is right, compared to other team communications platforms like Slack.

Cons:

Not much to dislike when compared to its competitors. If I had to pick something, I'd say I'm not a big fan of always having a status showing to your teams. This was something I was never able to turn off. I don't think others on your team really care whether you have a green dot beside your name showing you're available. If you're supposed to work certain hours, you should be expected to be responsive, whether you happen to have a green, yellow, or any other colour dot next to your name.

Cosmetics, 51–200 Employees

The collaboration tool for Microsoft user

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Integration with Microsoft products (sharepoint, office, outlook) Easy to use

Cons:

Group chat option External tool integration

Nathalie
Nathalie
Fundraising Specialist in US
Fund-Raising, 11–50 Employees

The Best Instant Message Platform for the office hands-down!

4.0 last month New

Pros:

I love the ability to video chat and still type text during the meeting. I love the ability to "raise your hand" so others know to call on you to express your concern. I particularly like the screen-sharing feature! This makes is super helpful to help the other party with tasks. Teams even has beautiful backdrops which you can use if your home or office is messy and not looking video chat-worthy!

Cons:

At times I wish I had a little more control over organizing my lists of chats and calls, but it's really nothing to cry about.

Education Management, 10,000+ Employees

Best tool for Organisations

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Wonderful and amazing workflow with MS Teams.

Pros:

The ease of use. The integration of third party tools and software make it a better communication tool that helps me and my team to collaborate even when we are not face to face.

Cons:

Last of visual customisation is something that I would love to see on Teams and the integration of Chat GPT.

Scott
CIO in US
Computer & Network Security, Self Employed

Best product for collaboration

Comments: This is my favorite application and it is an amazing tool. I highly recommend it.

Pros:

Microsoft Teams is an amazing collaboration product and it keeps getting better. From being able to do Live events to its integration of applications, Teams is my "go-to" app for communicating with my teams. The Video Conferencing is stellar and Microsoft keeps adding more functionality. Schools get Microsoft for free and there is not reason they should be using Zoom.

Cons:

Unlike Zoom, the ability for webinars is lacking. Zoom has everyone beat here and Teams really could use this feature for Live Events. Also, Teams needs to integrate with Microsoft Bookings.

Fund-Raising, 201–500 Employees

Easy to use, well integrated, could do with some additional features and options

Comments: Like a million other people we have had to move to online meetings and transactions due to the Pandemic. There are other tools, and some of them are probably better for the video meetings aspect, but only Team has that integrated approach, especially with O365 etc. so overall the experience has certainly been positive. I have also found it to be very reliable, with almost no technical issues.

Pros:

The biggest strength, by far, is the integration with other Microsoft applications, and in particular messaging and Sharepoint. Whilst the video function is probably the part I use the most, I especially like the fact we can work together, share files and chat all in one place.

Cons:

The interface is a little too basic, but my biggest gripe is the lack of customisation, especially on simple things like video. For example, why can't I move the video windows around? Why can't I enlarge one, and reduce another? If you look the competitors, they all offer a bit more of a customised user interface. My second grumble is the disconnect between a team, a chat, and video call....why can they not be combined?

Terrena
Office Manager in US
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

Great application! Wish it had a few bugs worked out.

Comments: I enjoy using this product but will enjoy it more when the bugs are worked out.

Pros:

I love that I can create different chats with different people. I can create different groups as well. I can upload emails into a teams channel for discussion with whomever I add to the channel. I like that everything is right in front of me to read and go back to when I need it. The feature my boss loves the most is video chatting.

Cons:

When I have to search for something or go back a little way, my app completely shuts down every time. I don't even use the function anymore, So I have to scroll the whole time. I wish it had reminders on each of the messages like Slack does.

Melody Kay
Programs and Creatives Lead in Philippines
Religious Institutions, 2–10 Employees

Easily the most reliable collaboration and communication tool

Comments: I've switched over to Teams from Sharepoint as it has been so much easier to have all that I need in one view -- chat, collaboration, calls. May take some getting used to if you're not familiar with Teams - but it is so worth it!

Pros:

True to its name, it has most if not all the features that you need to work with a team. Whatever is not in the base install can also be added as an app. Interface is user friendly in general.

Cons:

Channels need some getting used to -- had to make it a practice to keep a "General" channel public and then make sub-channels for those that need specific access. Maybe there can be an easier way to do access management like groups? Wish there was a way to remove the general feed or Files tab for some channels rather than making them a default. My main pet peeve: There is no way to "pop-out" chat as a whole. When I get a message while in the middle of doing something, I get redirected to the chat window instead of having a pop-out chat window. Thus, kind of disrupting my flow of work. Also - wish there was a way to tag people in comments in the Planner app.

Nelisiwe
IT Operations Manager in South Africa
Oil & Energy, 10,000+ Employees

Microsoft Teams

Comments: Easy to meet during this pandemic and has a voice and video calling option that you can use to communicate with the team or any other person within the work environment. Make it possible to share important documents and updated can be done weekly or monthly in one platform.

Pros:

HIghly customize to suit all types of organizations Can be easily integrated with the other Microsoft Office applications Include office 365 Have other applications that can be used to link with Ms teams High security

Cons:

Customization makes it difficult to use in other platforms Only effective for organisations using Microsoft product

Ashik
Senior Quality Engineer in Germany
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201–500 Employees

One of the top application for online meetings.

Comments: For talking online or video chatting, this has given a large section of choice. One can modify the use according to need. Hosting an online meeting has become a matter of seconds. It has synced well with google calendar. Overall his has boasted the business. The clients are too happy using such application.

Pros:

This is loaded with all the necessary sections for conduction meetings online. The third party app installation is very easy and many of those are previously plugged in too. The user interface is very intuitive and has a learning curve. Video and audio quality seemed pretty good. There is option to post files in a secured section. Assignment section has given a chance to organize small tasks for team collaboration. Joining a tam is very easy as only a code is needed. Presenter in a meeting can control voice so it removes noise.

Cons:

The mobile interface is slow. PC version sometimes gets disconnected. It requires high bandwidth for smooth online meetings.

Sal
Academic Advisor in US
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees

An all-in-one solution integrated with Microsoft's suite of programs.

Comments: Teams works well with our single sign-on system and allows us to communicate in real time as well as organize and collaborate on various committees and groups.Some have used the program more extensively with students with great success.The program works well, and I enjoy using it.

Pros:

Microsoft is something of an all-in-one solution, allowing for individual chats, group chats, video calls and meetings, screen-sharing, as well as file-sharing, either individually or on a group basis. The program is very easy to use and functions well. It was easily integrated within our organization and allows, primarily, for communication within an organization but also reach other Teams accounts allowing for collaboration on a multitude of levels.The team that I work with has used Teams to collaborate and organize files to support recruitment processes.The search feature works well allowing me to find previous conversations as well as files.

Cons:

While Teams is an all-in-one solution, I do find that it can take a moment to load depending upon how large a file or spreadsheet is. While this is expected given the wide range of integration, I do hope it is something that can be improved to allow for faster file access.

Daniel
Daniel
Innovation Coach in Germany
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Pretty good software with some unfortunate weak spots

Comments: We use it as an all-around communication software, and overall it works quite well (despite the minor hiccups described above). Thanks to wikis and planners we can even include some other elements of our collaboration structure in Teams, enabling us to get by with only two software systems: Teams for communications and Scoro for task and project management as well as CRM and billing.

Pros:

The basic functionality is quite good. It essentially does what it's supposed to do: It allows you to chat with team members. The direct chat option is pretty straightforward. The option of creating different teams (hence the name) to structure the group chats is quite conventient, because it adds another layer, making it three: Teams, channels, threads (within channels). Notifications are pretty reliable, mentions and activities in channels you follow are logged into an activity feed, which is quite useful. The part where Teams really shines though is the option to add other functions to a channel. The Wiki can be nice, although using it is sometimes a bit counter-intuitive. What's really helpful is the Planner, because it allows you to include kanban-like views of tasks (or other things). We actually use it less for tasks and more for ideas and backlogs of things for the entire team to review.

Cons:

One thing that bugs me is an issue that also came up with Slack: You sometimes miss notifications because, when you open the app, you automatically jump into the last channel (or chat) you where when closing it. When you actually want to go to some other place, you might leave the channel, leaving all notifications marked as "read" - but you might not even have noticed there was something new in them! I don't know how to solve this, I only know that it can be a problem. The real downside of Teams is, for me at least, the very limited possibility of your notifications. You can essentially turn them on or off for mentions, channels you follow, and chats. There are some other options, but they are all of the "all-or-nothing" type. I either get notifications (and therefore push notifications on my smartphone) for all mentions, or for none of them. Here, Slack has a much better system. The other thing is the mobile app. On Android, it's just not as reliable as it could be. Activating the "don't disturb" status, for example, does nothing. If I want to turn of push notifications, I need to that completely and manually. Sometimes, uploads don't work. And when I'm on the road, messages might not get through - but instead of sending them once I have a connection, it sits there with warning sign, waiting for me to resend it... kind of an archaic way of dealing with this issue.

Arturo
Developer in Spain
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Good software for team communication

Comments: overall it is a good software, capable for quick and easy meetings and lots of integration with Microsoft products.
Maybe it lacks some fancy features like the ones you can find in GoToMeeting, but Teams is already included in some Microsoft business packages, so no separated config needed.

Pros:

Teams aims to be a full communication software for developements teams. With this in mind, it includes both written and audio/video chat. Something nice about Teams it is that the written chat is not a secondary feature behind the audio/video meetings, but it is part of the main feature. It allows to create one-to-one chats, like a direct messaging software, but also allows to create team chats, group chats and so on. Is good to indicate that the teams can be defined as a different entity from the gropus and you can invite people from different teams to a same group, or maybe ivite a whole team to chat with some other people... it is very flexible regarding this. Another interesting feature is the posibility to share files within a chat, and that the files are stored to be downloaded at any time while the chat is not deleted. And you can check the files shared on a group by just clicking on a button. The same thing happens with the audio/video meetings. You can call a single person or several at a time. You can share screen to present something, request control of the presenter screen and also if using a Wacom tabled or a Microsoft Surface, you can share a whiteboard where every participant can draw. Beside this, the quality of the audio/video calls is just perfect when you've a good internet connection.

Cons:

It requires a very stable internet connection. Athough this is something common in video-conference software, with Teams is a bit extra problem since a network with ver little unstability causes the audio/video quality to drop too mucha and even kick you out of the meeting, after what you need to join again. The inexistance of a native Linux client is also a really big downside for me.

Janice
Product Support Specialist in US
Building Materials, 10,000+ Employees

Couldn't manage without it! A few areas need refining...

Comments: In a world where working remotely has become the norm, the need for platforms like Teams is vital! When my technical product support group was working in an office setting, we could walk over and ask colleagues for input while we had a customer on the phone line waiting for assistance. When working remotely, Teams allows us to very rapidly send out a question to our group and get instant feedback. We use it eight hours a day, every day. Teams also allows us to maintain some "relationships" even when we are in different locales. My manager calls it our "virtual aisleway", meaning we now do via Teams what we used to do at the office: chat in the aisle at work about business or personal life, just staying in tune with each other. I have found myself multiple times laughing out loud all by myself at my home office because my colleagues and I get involved in a light hearted Teams conversation about something off-topic. A little levity can go a long way in making one's office job a more pleasurable experience! And a happier employee is a more effective employee!

Pros:

Most of the tools and icons (e.g., "attach", "share screen", "add participants") in Teams are intuitive and universal, which is important. Most users jump in and learn by doing, not receiving any formal training. It is so helpful to be able to attach a photo of a customer's product concern in Teams so our technical product support group can view it and discuss it. It is also useful that one can search Team conversations by a particular keyword, so if you want to locate a conversation about a subject from prior weeks, you can. I don't know what we would do without the ability to phone each other through Teams! All day long, we make quick calls to each other, no cell phone needed! The steps are so simple: select a name, and click on the phone icon. We used to use a different group chat platform, but since Teams is the most up to date Microsoft collaboration product, it syncs seamlessly with all of our other Microsoft apps such as Outlook. For example, all of the Teams conversation and meeting information can be referred to in Outlook.

Cons:

When joining a Teams meeting, I always get tripped up by the screen that pops up. It asks how I want to join the meeting. Do I download the app, continue on the browser, or open an existing Teams app? Plus a separate window opens that says Open Microsoft Teams? This all confuses me. Can it not be detected how I always join my Teams meetings every day? Can it not detect that I already have downloaded an app? I would recommend that it be made more clear how to "Reply" to a group conversation. The key is to Reply within the same conversation thread! I can't tell you how many times colleagues type a reply to a thread in the New Conversation field rather than the Reply field. Then we have a very disjointed conversation going on. Perhaps Reply needs to be bold face or a different color? When changing your availability status, there are two statuses that are amber colored. One status is "be right back". The other status is "appear away". Why is there one status color for two different statuses? Finally, on a lighter note, I think more emoji choices are needed. We have a lot of fun batting conversations back and forth all day at work, and some additional emojis to convey our emotions would be helpful. I find myself using the "thumbs up" symbol all day long as a catch-all to say I agree, or I got your message, or Thank you, or That makes sense, or even You're welcome.

Chethan
Technology Lead in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Review of Microsoft Teams

Comments: Microsoft Teams is a very good Knowledge Management tool with very nice Instant messaging and Collaboration features.

Pros:

Microsoft Teams is a very nice Instant messaging and collaboration software. Microsoft Teams is getting popular and many organizations have slowly started implementing the same. Microsoft Teams includes very nice features like Instant messenger which useful for the employees to chat with other co-employees within the same organization quickly and getting answers when needed. The other features are Calendar which allows the user to quickly schedule meetings, plan there schedules, Join the meetings with Audio & Video and also one can easily share their desktop or applications during the meetings. Microsoft teams also allows to have group conversations, get notifications on the chat messages, one can easily share screenshots or images during the conversation for quick clarifications, Wiki allows more than one person edit and update on the fly. One can also add the attachments required during the conversations. Microsoft Teams can be accessed through the software installed or using Browser to quickly join the meetings. One can also add other small applications within Microsoft Teams for better collaboration among the teams. Microsoft Teams also has a mobile app which allow the user to quickly join the meetings.

Cons:

Microsoft Teams though very popular also has few demerits. Microsoft Teams is a proprietary product and it is a paid tool. It also has limited free version but not preferred by organizations. There are issues like Audio disturbances and sometimes it take too much time to join the meeting as the application need to load initially. In big organizations there will be more than one Instant messenger and this can create confusion. Most companies already has Skype and have started with Microsoft Teams & both do not sync and update status during meetings.

Filipi
Filipi
Analista de Sistemas in Brazil
Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

The best of the simple, functional and practical

Comments: In general, I really like this software being the one I currently use in my work and it suits me well with an interesting performance and the convenience of being accessed on all devices. I recommend it to everyone.

Pros:

This is one of the most useful and useful software in the entire office package. After the implementation of this software in the companies where I worked, I realized that the tasks related to meetings and to be more practical and easy to perform, as it was no longer necessary to perform integrations or accesses in other environments or configure the infrastructure equipment manually. In the scenario in which we currently live (currently pandemic) this software proves to be something really useful and functional, solving with elegance and practicality a communication problem that most people were using, from corporate meetings to classes in an educational environment. The features are interesting and meet virtually all scenarios, something to highlight is the possibility of recording meetings without the need to install plugins for this action and also the convenience of making presentations, task boards, WIKIs in teams, posts, which it helps me a lot in my day-to-day. It is certainly a software that is still evolving, but it presents something very interesting and highly recommended.

Cons:

It is undeniable to say that this software is not among the best in its category and is also very practical and functional, however, I would like to suggest a few things: 1. It would be interesting to list the documents and links sent in a conversation in a separate window within the chat of the conversation or meeting, so it would be easier to retrieve an old document for example. 2. When holding meetings on different days with the same users, the chat history is messed up because in these meetings different files and / or links can be shared. I suggest that it is possible to group these conversations by date so that the history would be more organized. 3. Have the possibility to expand the task board to be used for conversations with users and not just for teams. These are some suggestions that I have to contribute but in general I reiterate that this software is one of the best in its category.

Information Technology & Services, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Ease of Use and the Need of the Day

Comments: Overall I have had a great experience with MST and cannot imagine one day without it. I completely rely on MST to plan my day, set up meetings, use the meeting scheduler, and the option to set up the meetings at the back of the email is my favourite feature because it enables not losing the important people for a call and ensures that all are informed.

Pros:

Since we are all working from home post COVID, it is so important to keep on connecting with people for the work to be done especially when people are scattered across so many geographic locations. 1. MS Teams is a great tool to keep everyone connected, easy to chat with people instead of calling them when they are already on another call and ask them to support in the current project activities. 2. The best feature on MST is the screen recording feature since it allows you to capture all the minute details with the screen pictures and moreover, easy retrieval of the recording makes it an impeccable tool. 3. The status of people shown on the MST is also very crucial to see people's availability and setting up of meetings is simpler. 4. I use the video calling feature often to connect with my team. Seeing people on the screen is very delightful as we imagine certain people to be very rigid while working with them, however when we see them, it is so easy to work with them. I believe MS team has made all this so much easy and possible that we cannot imagine our world without even a single feature missing. 5. I completely rely on the calendar shown by MST before logging off to plan my next day!

Cons:

The only improvement I would like on MST is to have the 'retrospective recording feature' because if the recording is not switched on, then the call cannot be recorded. The time of the call is ticking on the left side, however, that is sometimes confused with the fact that the recording is on.

Max
System Administrator in US
Construction, 501–1,000 Employees

Best Tool For Corporate Scalability

Comments: Overall, my experience using Microsoft Teams is positive. From an IT standpoint, I love the management console, which allows me great visibility into all sorts of metrics, configuration, and flexibility with how it operates. I also like how Sharepoint online can remove the burden of having employee files on local servers. From the end user's point of view, it's awesome. Great tools for video conferencing, chatting, organization, and collaboration, and scheduling. Teams also integrates with other plugins and affiliates to bring even more functionality and service.

Pros:

Ok, here we go; there really is much to love here on Microsoft Teams. I hope that this review helps both end users and managers, as well as IT professionals that are looking on moving to Teams. Let me start off by saying that there is a lot your are subscribing to when using Teams. In MS Teams, you can create "Teams" where you can compartmentalize different units in your organization. For example, you can create a team for Accounting, HR, IT, Leadership, etc. This is beneficial because each department can create their own folder structures, share files, create posts, and also integrate other pluggable features like calendars, forms, and tabs for any granular function. This allows for a powerful collaboration tool. Another favorite feature I enjoy of MS Teams is the chat feature. Think of it like modern AOL, you are able to reach out to your collogues in real time through the chat feature. Other things to look forward to include a great tool for video conferencing. Teams allow you to create ad-hoc meetings, schedule meetings, share your screen, and also serves as a good remote administration tool for hand-held devices. If you are an IT admin looking to move to Teams, here is why you should do it. The Teams backend is Sharepoint Online. The reason this is important is because of cloud storage. You can easily move on-premise files from a server to the Microsoft Cloud. This means less time worrying about downtime and maintenance. Definitely worth investing into.

Cons:

Some of my least favorite parts of Microsoft Teams revolve around the Desktop application. Teams is a great utility, however, it's a memory hog. Yes, if you launch task manager, you are likely to see if on your top 3 memory-intensive processes. Because of that, I use Teams from my browser.

Denison
Senior Research Executive in India
Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Vital instant communication application for every organizations

Comments: Overall is a good Application for Collaborating and connecting with team members. I suggest that all organizations install this application on their employee work machine. Microsoft Teams will reduce the pain of connecting and sharing content with the team members and increase productive time.

Pros:

I have been using this Microsoft teams for more than three years now. I switched from Slack and am not ready to hit another application after using Microsoft Teams. The most liked feature is the secured real-time communication and collaboration with teammates. Integration with the Microsoft Office 365 ecosystem is the best feature of Microsoft Teams. Non-Microsoft 3rd Party application integration also works well in Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams can handle different channels for each team without any confusion. Various bots from 3rd party can be used to manage a to-do list, projects, and polls. File sharing and screen sharing work like a champ. While video conferencing, you can add different backgrounds, which avoids some awkward moments.

Cons:

The Least liked about the Microsoft Team is that sometimes you will not get the call notification on the logged-in devices. Time taken to load the Teams application is high after booting the Windows. The wired bug in my Microsoft Teams app is that my voice is barely audible to the teammates while on the group call, and it works fine while calling a single person.