15 years helping Australian businesses

Google Workspace Reviews

4.7 (15,373) Write a Review!

About Google Workspace

Google Workspace is how teams of all sizes connect, create, and collaborate — to drive innovation from any device, and any location.

Learn more about Google Workspace

Pros:

Customer support is good and in some plans you have priority support services. The collaboration is the most transparent possible, work agility is better than with other solutions.

Cons:

It can be frustrating when there are features that are available in MS Suite that GSuite does not have. They are few and far in between, but once in a while it does frustrate you.

Google Workspace ratings

4.3

9.0/10

Google Workspace has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 15,373 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Google Workspace before?

Filter reviews (15,366)

William
William
Owner in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Great Software!!

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Still using it and inqould be lost without it.

Pros:

Easy to implement and use after. It didnt cost an arm.and a leg either.

Cons:

Not much i didnt like that i can think of.

Tito
Computer Consultant in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Amazing product. Uptime, support, easy to use, low cost for a great suite. Powerful.

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall great product good price. Awesome technology. Great tools. Uptime is almost perfect. Google products are solid. Do your due diligence and find out if its for you.

Pros:

It was easy to setup and migrate from 365. Powerful suite with lots of tools. I mainly use it for email. Google search and Gmail are powerful tools by default and free. Now imagine having a paid version of it with all that and some extra tools. Like extra space, domain, Outlook sync support. Spam support by default is great and keeps most garbage out. You don't need to set it up or tweak it like 365. Archiving is the best, you can hold all your email and archive it. You can still access it with search. 365 still has an outdated pst files the grows exponentially. Overall a great product recommended but do your homework.

Cons:

Only real issues are if you lose your credentials or access to an old phone number that has all the recovery information. It's over complicated just to recover your account. I don't mind because I don't want people hacking my account. I had to prove ownership even though I could log in. Proving ownership is complicated so have good records and if you change phone numbers make sure you update all your account settings. Also if you have 365 you will need to purchase Microsoft office on your own. Google docs, sheets, are great but not as powerful as Microsoft Office products.

Vimal
Vimal
lead software architect in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Google workspace review

Comments: comparing to other products in market, it's not worthy

Pros:

cost effective compared to other products, and it helps to manage mails, meetings and instant chat from same place.

Cons:

it doesn't notify about upcoming meetings until unless we open calendars in a separate tab on browser. As it is not app based, this doesn't provide any kind of notifications. cannot add new participants manually during a meeting.

Jaqlyn
HR and Communications Manager in US
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

Good for what it is

Comments: Google Workspace was the easiest to integrate with our website host, which is why we went that avenue; however, after our subscription ends, we may consider looking at a different avenue. Google is one of the most expensive options, and while it does work and you are likely to not ever experience issues in functionality, if you need any help with issues that cannot be solved via chatbot or help articles, it's almost impossible to get assistance from Google. We still have existing customer service help requests or review requests that have cases that have been open for years. Overall, Google workspace is simple, straightforward, easy-to-set up, and does what it says it will; our complains would be that it is probably the most costly option, has some features that are lacking and need to be updates, and Google's abysmal customer service.

Pros:

We chose Google Workspace primarily because of it's compatibility with our current website. They are our host's partner. The ease-of-use is hard to beat. Google's service is great in the set-up stage. For the most part, everything works as it should, and Google offers a lot of helpful features to assist in document management, reports, etc. that can all be used in the day-to-day business management.

Cons:

Google's service after you are a customer is abysmal and disappointing. You can only get assistance via chatbots and online articles, so if there is an actual issue, good luck getting it resolved. The customization features for the inbox are lacking (Outlook's is what I would consider ideal). While google's tools and features are helpful, I would generally consider what Microsoft has to offer as better and used more frequently.

Nathalie
CEO in France
Restaurants, 2–10 Employees

Ideal for small entrepreneurs and easy to handle, no headache

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: We're a small restaurant business, with little time to spare for administrative tasks, especially for office work and its configuration. G.Workplace helped us to be efficient and save maximum time, while remaining autonomous and, above all, cost-effective.

Pros:

The Google suite is simple, fast, fluid, and you can quickly find all the vital functions for a small business, at a fraction of the cost of big licenses. Messaging, aliases, filters, effective anti-spam, office suite, sharing, document versions, cloud storage. It's great! A real time saver to focus on production.

Cons:

You might find yourself alone sometimes, especially with the office suite or email setup. But there's such a community that the solution comes autonomously after just a few minutes of research.

Adam
Founder in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Good Suite to launch your venture

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I enjoyed it, it was instrumental in running my small venture, it think its a solution you can progressively scale with no matter what the size of your business is.

Pros:

the ease of setting up the account, getting the domain linked to the workspace and managing the account in general is smooth, also the pricing is really good.

Cons:

I think the deployment was fairly easy but i think some important emails got flagged a couple of times in spam. in general it is pretty reliable.

Denis
Co-Founder and CEO in Israel
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

A must Have A/V/W Conferencing GURU

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Google Workspace makes it easy to access all office tools in one digital workspace from audio, video conferencing to document management.

Cons:

Google has the best IT tools, I do not experience any problem when using GW.

Marie Joy
Marie Joy
Virtual Assistant in Philippines
Retail, 11–50 Employees

A very helpful tool to help Virtual Assignments manage their workspace online

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I am so happy and very satisfied. My data and files are well organized and it is pretty cheap too.

Pros:

Google Workspace has made it easier for me to work from home. From managing my data, to organizing them, this software is the most valuable part of me as a freelancer. I highly recommend it!

Cons:

It's kinda confusing to use at first but with daily usage I am able to utilize it and integrate it to mu daily job as a freelancer.

Annika
Paralegal in UK
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Google workspace reviews

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Google workspace is integrated with a lot of google services suchlike google drive which offers free storage space which can be increased by subscriptions.scheduling appoints using google calendar is very easy and quick and it notifies the use when date for appointment reaches

Cons:

Google workspace is easy to implement therefore no dislike.

Business Supplies & Equipment, 51–200 Employees

Element DNA

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

It's very great and wonderful. Impacting and simplify

Cons:

Simple to understand and great to work with

Ryan
Founder in US
Computer Software, Self Employed

G Suite is the gold standard in productivity applications

Comments: G Suite makes it easily to collaborate not only within your own organization, but also with other organizations on every area from email to processing spreadsheets. It's a must-have in my opinion. As a Gmail user since its early days, I completely trust Google and have faith in what they do (from a non-political side, but I understand that's part of their marketing strategy)

Pros:

- Integrated with most of the web - Has document/office features, easily accessible through nearly any internet browser - Gmail (email) is closely tied in with everything - OAuth2 / SSO makes signing up for websites that you wouldn't otherwise care to take time on a breeze - Google Voice is awesome - Security is unmatched by any other company

Cons:

- Google sometimes has questionable motives - Their betas are sometimes forced - Sometimes they drag their feet on important feature releases after announcement, but regardless they always meet their promises. This actually shows great QA and project management which is more of a pro than a con

Program Development, 51–200 Employees

a G Suite Review by his admin.

Comments: I set it up in my business and is very easy to configure it all and have a good way to administrate all the resources and accounts, the domain set up was very easy and this never have downtime, it's always working as gmail, this is a really good product.

Pros:

Easy to use, perfect design and Customer Service, perfect integration with all the Google Ecosystem.

Cons:

Price (this software is a little bit expensive). The prices start from $6.00 per user and are not too expensive if you have some users but in our company (up to 50) it turns a little bit expensive.

Owner in UK
Photography, Self Employed

Easy to use

Comments: I've had a very positive experience with G Suite and would recommend it to anyone for personal use, and also for business use - especially if you work with remote teams or need to share & control documents. Whilst it doesn't quite have all the bells and whistles you get with MS office products, for 99% of the tasks I've needed to do I've found it to work perfectly well.

Pros:

Having come from years of using Microsoft office products (excel, word, outlook etc.) I was initially concerned about switching to G-Suite for obvious reasons. The great thing about G-suite however is that it is so easy to pick ups and use as so much of the functionality & menus's are the same as what you are probably used to from MS products. By far the best thing about G-Suite is the ease at which you can collaborate with others and manage your files without the usual uncontrolled copies of documents floating around. It's easy to share documents with others and control access. The fact that this is cloud based is also a massive bonus to me. I can access my files from anywhere, on any device. For example I've used Google forms to capture data directly from customers at a trade show using a tablet, that can then be shared & analysed more or less instantly with other applications. Oh and it's also free!

Cons:

The only real issue I have is if you try and work offline - it can be a bit temperamental. Likewise if your internet connection is a bit ropey it can be a pain, but for the most part this hasn't been an issue for me.

Retail, 2–10 Employees

The Best Out There For Collaborative Work

Comments: I love Google Suite. It truly is the best collaborative site out there. It makes communication, sharing, and editing super easy. I never have to worry about losing any files or information because G suite has my back!

Pros:

I absolutely love how easy it is to collaborate with teammates. I never have to worry about saving a document or losing a document. Google suite makes it easy to keep all my files in one place and share my files with hundreds of other users. G Suite has a lot of storage for my files and makes it easy to archive and retrieve any file. I also love how you can search for a document by typing any word in the file. I use G Suite for everything

Cons:

There is not much to complain about but I dislike how difficult it is to remove large quantities of files. I also have a love hate relationship with how detailed the progress history is—while it is beneficial for tracking work, it is frustration when it causes problems among teammates.

Abdul
Abdul
Sr. Officer - QA in Bangladesh
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501–1,000 Employees

All tools together - Work from anywhere.

Comments: Made life easier, converted stressful works into fun activities, keeps me up-to-date everywhere, and accompanies me to complete my tasks successfully. Amazing handy tool by Google, Well Done!!

Pros:

Due to Covid Work from Home strategy, like everyone else, our whole company management staff had to maintain daily communications through Outlook, Zoom, Whatsapp, Gmail, and so many other sites. What a distressing and daunting task it was! Life was getting frustrating and the virtual office environment was getting hostile - as everyone was going through the same technical dilemma. Then boom! One day we were introduced to Google Workspace by our IT people for our official domain and believe me, I have never felt so relieved by any other technical networking features. We were all provided with 30GB of space, Meeting and Chat Options, Schedule Sending (THE BEST FEATURE EVER), Calendar, Status add option, Create Space, Drive, and so on, all integrated into this Google Workspace. It also suggests people just by typing their names in the whole company organogram and can also be used as a project management tool. Assign works and mark calendars, take notes and share big files without network jamming - It really feels like a dream come true scenario.

Cons:

Although Google Workspace is awesome, I still feel comfortable using Outlook for mail compilation - maybe because of Outlook's simple appearances and add-ins. For example, I can make mail body full screen and add Microsoft word features easily. Small features like adding a table or inserting special characters go a long way in the road of satisfaction. Anyhow, I have synchronized Google Workspace with Outlook and now I can send and receive my essentials from both platforms, easily.

Khalid
Khalid
content writer in India
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Google Workspace- Indispensable for professionals, businesses and individuals

Comments: 1. the best feature lies in its simplicity of use and user interface allowing to be used by every one and on any device be it iPhone or android or laptops or any operating system windows or linux or mac.

Pros:

1. the best feature lies in its simplicity of use and user interface allowing to be used by every one and on any device be it iPhone or android or laptops or any operating system windows or linux or mac. 2. it offers 15 GB of free storage for storing any files conveniently without any compromise on quality. 3. Gmail offers business mail as well as personal mail. Business mail is affordable that can be linked to the domain name of the business and used. 4. Google business provides the cheapest and most widely reaching marketing tool for everyone that too free of cost. i have helped many friends businesses get listed on google maps that helped them in growth of business immediately. 5. Google business also provides free business website for easier access to customers. 6. Google Search has revolutionised the way i searched my emails, files, pictures offline and online as well. 7. I can not imagine my office as well as personal life without Google workspace.

Cons:

no cons at all was observed by me either personally or professionally.

Kevin
Kevin
Inside Sales Manager in US
Consumer Electronics, 201–500 Employees

A great way to collaborate and work from home

Comments: Google Workplace is a great product for work from home. It allows great collaboration, and is very powerful -- almost as powerful as Microsoft Office (and in some important collaborative ways, more powerful). I would recommend this product for anyone looking to run work remotely.

Pros:

The best part of Google Workspace is the ability to comment in coworkers. This aids so much in collaboration and in leaps and bounds better than solutions from competitors. Also, a strong feature of Google Workspace is the ability to easily import ranges from other spreadsheets simply by referencing the URL. This can allow you to create smart sheets that automatically pull in data based on input.

Cons:

Vlookups from one sheet to another sheet are much more difficult to create. In Excel, you can start a vlookup in one sheet then click to select a range in another sheet and it will automatically fill in the range. In Google Sheets / Google Workspace ranges from another sheet need to be typed using importrange and the URL -- which is more difficult (although admittedly more powerful once you get he hang of it). Also I disliked pivot table creation. Excel's pivot table tools seem more robust.

Design, 2–10 Employees

The most important tools suite for a small company !!

Comments: My overall experience is of course great because it was not, I would have asked my boss to switch with something else, but it never occurred to me to do so. I was already using Google OS for personal stuff because I love the brand and the UX-UI, but when I started to use for the work environment I was totally amazed by the powerful tools. Plus, with the new updates being done, it's just added more clarity and union where to go or use some of the tools !

Pros:

Most impactful features:- Create emails for employees, it helps to identify them and allow them to access our apps or others apps without them using personal info. They can be protected and be in a safe digital environment with us.- Create/schedule meetings with Google Meets with business partners or colleagues with easiness.- The Calendar; it has everything to manage our time/project or deadlines plus using the reminders in Slack, it's a must. It's super helpful.- Cloud Storage; we use Keep, Drive and also Photos for Marketing, Assessments and Info sharing, so we need to be able to access quickly these documents and anytime too, so it's a very important tool to us.- Email Inbox Management; I would say the most important tool of all because it's the one that allows to communicate, reach out businesses from all over the world !! Some of us, have different roles, but we need to be aware of these communications so again having integrations on Slack, is very helpful !

Cons:

I think sometimes it feels very massive and vast, so we are not fully aware of the potential and power of Google Workspace, so it feels a little daunting and exhaustive to check all the apps that are aware in Google Workspace.

Jisselle
Jisselle
Managing Director in Trinidad & Tobago
Human Resources, 2–10 Employees

Google Workspace is the absolute best - there's truly no other option!

Comments: Having an international team, the integration with Gmail, Google Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides and more has made our collective workflow so much more efficient. I love being able to collaborate with my team in real-time on documents and spreadsheets, and the ability to access everything from any device has been a lifesaver. The interface is clean and easy to use, but customer support can be difficult to get a speedy response from, but hey, it's Google. I highly recommend Google Workspace to anyone looking to streamline their work process.

Pros:

It's easily accessible for remote workers to collaborate. With a global team that works cross-collaboratively, it's important to have all shared work files in one place, easily customizable and streamlined. Saves our company hours in electronic file management.

Cons:

I have no cons about Google Workspace itself! I guess, for Google Meetings, I wish it were a bit less glitchy. There can be issues when creating meetings for other attendees, or echo issues.

Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

G Suite is revolutionizing use of the cloud for business and students everywhere

Comments: Extremely positive experience with G Suite. I use it all the time and the ease at which you can convert from Google format to Microsoft Office format is a huge plus, since many people still only use Office. It has overall saved me tons of time and I think really improved my students learning experience.

Pros:

Where do I even begin? Well for starters, pretty much the most important things that G Suite can do are free. That is amazing for any student who is strapped for cash. The 2 most important features of G Suite for me are 1) As a scientist, the ability to take experiment notes in Google Docs or make a spreadsheet and share it with my Mentor so that he can keep track of my experiments progress without having to even be in the country. This is good because he travels a lot. And 2) There is an amazing feature on Google Slides where you can give a link to your presentation to anyone in the audience and they can go to the link on their phones or laptops and type out questions that I can then see on my computer!!! This is an invaluable feature when teaching larger classes and students are scared to ask a question and sounding stupid.

Cons:

The features in all of the Microsoft office-like programs in G Suite are not really close to comparable to the amount and quality of features in the actual Microsoft Office suite (yet). I assume this will get better with time but for example the variety of transitions and animations in Google Slides is much less than PowerPoint. Also, in Microsoft Excel you can basically code programs if you know what you are doing, and this is just not achievable yet with Google Sheets.

Coordinator of Network and Technology Services in US
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

G Suite - The New Standard for Education

Comments: Google is awesome. Google Sucks. Google changes things at random, because they think they know better than you. Google's project vision often excludes we the user. They have plans for one application, so you won't get a feature in another. They intend to replace something, so you can just do without while we work on it, to later discontinue it. But G-Suite works. It's awesome for email. It has a terrific set of applications that are becoming mainstream enough that I get less and less shouts at for it not being office. Google Drive is great, as a last bastion of storage for when someone loses their documents. The configurations of various apps for users is awesome for most of the Google Apps (if they have been blessed to give you such settings). Do I recommend it? Absolutely. It's a necessity in a Google Education district. Would I use it for email even If I wasn't? Yes I sure would. The rest of the options, iffy.

Pros:

G Suite, a powerful collection of Googles Utilities wrapped up in a business-centric manageable cloud (for in our case, Education). There is a large amount of customization available based upon users by OU, which can trickle down into Chromebook management, and more. Quick alias support for name changes. Extra Routing steps for email if you wish (route through your own filters, or a second route for internal archiving). Enable / Disable GSuite apps based upon OU. And configurations based upon such. Password Syncs with Active Directory (requires an install on a password management server). User Sync with Active Directry (requires another install on a directory server).

Cons:

G Suite is excellent. But G Suite does suffer some flaws. The management interface is SLOW. I cannot underscore this enough. Antique "Active Directory Users and Computers" is like lightning compared to using the management interface. The mangaement inferface tends to forget your log-ins mid stream, it doesn't remember where you were, and your attempted setting change wasn't set. Don't forget. Some interfaces hide the save button (seemingly...). Other settings are saved on click (lack of consistency). New features are often bleeding edge, but also sometimes completely excluded because "it's not for business customers"? Restrict "Hangouts" for some users? No... you cannot, you have to use "Hangouts Chat" because that's the business client, but that doesn't integrate into email.

Government Administration, 51–200 Employees

Need lot of improvements.............

Comments: I have been extremely dissatisfied and disappointed with G-Suite support and the professionalism of the staff. I was advised to use G-Suite by my web designer who spoke very highly of the offerings provided by it. I was originally satisfied and impressed by G-Suite but the last 6 months have left me totally dissatisfied. Over the past six months, emails that my company send using G-Suite go into people’s spams folders. This has happened with longstanding contacts and new ones. Even after they list us as an approved sender (which we already were), the emails continue to go into spam. G-Suite supports claimed it was a DNS, DMARC issue. I had this changed as per instructions. When the issue persisted I contacted G-Suite support and they again claimed it was all DNS and DMARC. I pointed out that we had done that and they claimed it wasn’t correct. I spoke with another G-Suite support personnel and they claimed that it was done right. Two different answers about the same issue by G-Suite support. I pointed out that we are doing Google Adwords and have spent a considerable amount on it and people who respond to our ad with a Gmail email are not getting our response. I was then told that it was a Gmail issue and I would need to contact a Gmail support forum, I did and was told that no it is G-Suite issue.

Pros:

G Suite offers a wide variety of office and productivity-related solutions, all under one account and can have your domain as the end point URL.

Cons:

I have been incredibly disappointed and disillusioned with G-Suite support and the polished methodology of the staff. I was encouraged to utilize G-Suite by my website specialist who talked in all respects profoundly of the contributions given by it. I was initially fulfilled and awed by G-Suite yet the most recent a half year have left me completely disappointed. I discovered it somewhat hard to import my telephone contacts to the Gmail application utilizing programmed match up. I just physically enter them, which for my situation, is really valuable as I'm ready to alter immaterial contacts and pertinent contacts.

President in US
Publishing, 11–50 Employees

There isn't a lot not to love about G Suite

Comments: With Google being the giant that it is, I'm honestly not sure where to go if I do need support of any kind for G Suite. It's not like Google has a main switchboard that you can all in to and "press 1 for technical support." Perhaps they do and I don't know it. But thankfully, it's very very rare that I need support beyond what can be found online. I wouldn't hesitate to deploy G Suite with any of the companies I oversee.

Pros:

When I came in to a new company, I inherited "Google Apps" as our platform. I had been accustomed to the Exchange Server world for email, Sharepoint for files, and was neck-deep in the Microsoft ecosystem in my past experience. When coming in to Google Apps (later rebranded as G Suite), I was a bit uneasy but the unfamiliarity was quickly overcome by the ease of use of Google's tools. One of the things I appreciate most about G Suite is that you never have to worry about the integrity of your data. You know your server's hard drive is never going to crash and bring you down for days at a time. You know you're not going to have to deal with lengthy outages because one upstream provider has gone down. Google is just reliable. It's rock solid, and it just works.

Cons:

I think the #1 issue I don't like about G Suite is Gmail's "labels" paradigm. Yes, they offer IMAP, which allows you to mostly adhere to the "folders" model, but "labels" are not exactly the same and understanding the differences can be confusing at first. Also, I prefer to work through an email client rather than through web mail. There are a few programs out there that handle the "labels" implementation well, but many do not, so your choices for email clients become limited. Other than that, I really can't complain about the tools that G Suite offers, nor the price. It's affordable and reliable.

, 51–200 Employees

Perfect for the non-intensive user

Comments: Main benefit was bringing a lot of offline data and applications online, allowing co-operative working.

Pros:

When we got the internal note announcing that our company had signed up for Google Suite and we would be migrating to it and its tools, I was genuinely content. All controversy about Google aside, in my private life I had already been using Google's tools for ages because of it's ease of use, cleverness and wide scope in products. I definitely saw the benefit in using the same toolset (and some extra only available in Google Suite / Google For Business) in my professional life. It's pretty mind-blowing how diverse the Google Suite environment is. The types of applications, supported devices ... it can do A LOT, and it usually does it decently. This implies that for average users, after migrating everything to Google Suite, they probably won't need many other web-apps or locally installed software to do their work. As Google is so widespread in day-to-day life, most of them will also adapt very easily to the interface of the applications.

Cons:

While Google Suite does a lot of things very well, other applications do few things, but they do it better. For power-users like myself and my colleagues in a technical department, Google Suite is simply often insufficient. That certain feature which you rely on heavily does not seem to exist in the appropriate app in Google Suite. After searching around on the internet, you usually find lots of similar complaints and open questions and feature requests from other users, many times going years back in history but without conclusive solution. Yes, many of the missing features and tidbits could be overcome with custom scripts. But why fiddle around with that if you know for a fact that other software which you used to use does it out of the box? Eventually the goal of having everything in one single ecosystem is not really met because the userbase is back to using their other web-apps and software, in order to overcome the missing bits and hurdles. You end up in a situation where "most" of it is stored and done in Google, but not all.

Jalil
Jalil
software developer in Bahrain
Computer Software, Self Employed

I am using since two years Google Workspace help me a lot to do my daily work easily

Comments: 1. Access to powerful applications like Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Sheets for collaboration on documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and more. 2. All-in-one communication tools including chat, email, video calling, and shared calendars for staying productive from anywhere. 3. Intuitive administrative tools such as real-time reports, user management and security controls to ensure data privacy and compliance. 4. Advanced features such as custom domains with professional email addresses, unlimited cloud storage, enhanced file-sharing capabilities, and more. 5. Rich mobile experience with the Google Workspace app available on iOS and Android devices with support for over 200 languages worldwide.Write a Review for Google Workspace:I've been using Google Workspace for my small business needs for a few months now and I'm really impressed by its array of features that make collaboration so much easier. In particular, I love the intuitive administrative tools which allow me to stay in control of my data at all times - great peace of mind! The rich mobile experience is also a huge bonus since it allows me to stay connected with colleagues wherever I go; definitely worth it if you need the flexibility of working on the go! Highly recommended!

Pros:

1. Access to powerful applications like Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Sheets for collaboration on documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and more. 2. All-in-one communication tools including chat, email, video calling, and shared calendars for staying productive from anywhere. 3. Intuitive administrative tools such as real-time reports, user management, and security controls to ensure data privacy and compliance. 4. Advanced features such as custom domains with professional email addresses, unlimited cloud storage, enhanced file-sharing capabilities, and more. Keep data safe with built-in security features that protect your company's information

Cons:

Google Workspace has been a popular cloud computing suite for businesses in recent years, but it does come with some drawbacks. The most notable disadvantage of Google Workspace is its cost - while there are free and basic plans available, the more advanced features can get expensive. In addition, there can be compatibility issues when using Google Workspace across different devices or operating systems. Customers have also reported occasional glitches and system downtime with their services. Lastly, there is limited customer support available to help troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise. These disadvantages should be weighed when considering whether or not to use Google Workspace for your business needs.Google Workspace does have some limitations when it comes to integrations and customizations. For example, you cannot completely customize the interface of Google services or integrate third-party software into them. You may be able to find add-ons from the G Suite Marketplace, but these don't always offer comprehensive solutions. Additionally, while there are many supported cloud storage services that can integrate with Google Workspace, they are limited and often require specific setup processes to work properly. Ultimately this means that those who need more complex integration and customization may find Google Workspace lacking in this area.