• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.8 /5
    4.9 /5

About Innago

Innago is a free, easy-to-use property management software solution, designed to save you time & money. Start managing rentals better.

Learn more about Innago

Thomas S.
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2021

"Innago for Landlords Review"

Comments: Innago helps me collect monthly rent, send out communications to the tenants and money shows up into my account. How easy is that?

Pros: Product is easy to use. Tenants have no problem submitting tier lease payments online. Notification on when rent is due is automatically sent, late notices etc... all automated. Really makes managing the tenant rent notifications and payments to me a breeze. Money is deposited directly into my account. The tenant pays a nominal fee and I pay zero... very awesome service.

Cons: Innago has been adding new services, which I like. With some recent functional changes... Lease agreements, which I had previously uploaded, are now a little messy with where parties sign in specific parts, etc. I'll have to go back in and clean all that up.

by Innago on 03/03/2021

Thanks Thomas! Let us know if you need any help with the new lease editor. I think you'll love it once you get your lease updated.

• Reviewed on 28/02/2021
Roycejohns J.
Rental Manager
  • Reviewed on 02/06/2021

"Best Property Management Interface"

Comments: Fantastic. If I ever have a question, one phone call takes care of that.

Pros: It’s easy to input my tenants information, lease files, and payment information. Technical support is second to none, within seconds I’m talking with the person who manages the software if I have any questions.

Cons: Nothing, it does Exactly what I Need it to do.

by Innago on 04/06/2021

Thanks for the review Royce! We really appreciate it. So glad to hear you're liking the system (and support)

• Reviewed on 02/06/2021
Truda R.
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2021

"Great, inexpensive rental property software to handle almost everything."

Pros: We love Innago for a variety of reasons:
1. It handles the rent payments for each unit of each of our properties.
2. The support team is extremely helpful and easily accessed.
3. Tenants can pay when and how it is convenient for them.
4. You can sign leases and manage maintenance requests for both tenants and property managers.

Cons: We would love to be able to return security deposits through the software but I'm sure there is good enough reason that it's not yet available.

by Innago on 08/04/2021

Thanks for the review, Truda! So glad you've had a good experience. We do plan to add the ability to return security deposits electronically (and even by check) through Innago. We'll have more on that soon!

• Reviewed on 02/04/2021
Brandon O.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2021

"Incredibly useful for our company (and effectively free to property managers)"

Pros: I own a small corporate housing company (7 units currently) and was looking for software that delivered core features comparable to enterprise property management software solutions like Appfolio but without all the bells and whistles that would be superfluous for a company my size (and without the steep price tag). I was elated to find Innago - it's exactly what I was looking for, and I was amazed that it was basically free to use for the property manager. It was actually so good that I was skeptical that there weren't hidden fees that I'd be liable for, and contacted customer support to confirm. Innago makes money from selling background/credit checks and on ACH/credit card fees - the background/credit card checks are competitively priced but optional, and the ACH and credit card fees are pretty minimal (I believe they were $2 for ACH and less than 3% for credit card processing, which is lower than many services with subscription fees). I think it's perfect for a small to mid-size property management company or property owners wanting to do their own management.

Cons: I've found the software to occasionally be a bit glitchy - I think they need to do a better job of debugging prior to releasing new features.

• Reviewed on 15/02/2021
Michael H.
Director of Development and Sales
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2019

"Easy to use Product with great Customer Service"

Comments: Very happy with the experience. I recommend to other property owners.

Pros: The ease of the product, the set up, and the cost makes a ton of sense for rental property owners. It cut down on my time spent as a landlord.

Cons: Occasionally, the product adds a new feature that is hard to understand at first. Also, sometimes a delay in rent entering my bank account.

by Innago on 19/11/2019

Thanks Michael - we're happy to hear you've recommended it! As always, feel free to reach out to your account rep to guide you through any new features if necessary.

Leo V.
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2019

"Excellent Platform"

Comments: Excellent platform to work with. The rep is always available for trouble calls, and questions.

Pros: Easy way to use, and great tool for starting company

Cons: being able to sent payments to landlords through platform

by Innago on 06/10/2019

Thanks for the review, Leo! We're glad you've had a great experience with your account rep. And good news - sending payments to additional accounts is on our roadmap for early 2020, so be on the lookout!

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 27/09/2019
Heather O.
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2019

"Innago Review"

Comments: We are pleased with our overall experience with and Innago.

Pros: The customer service and quick response from the support team at Innago Is one of the best features about the software. In addition it is fairly user-friendly. Updates are made based on feedback from end users.

Cons: Sometimes the process in finding information is not as intuitive as it should be. But after finding where the information is located, this is an easy issue to resolve.

by Innago on 21/10/2019

Hi Heather - thanks for the feedback. We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with our support team! If you ever have any suggestions, feel free to reach out to them and let us know.

• Reviewed on 17/10/2019
John T.
Executive Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"Very Pleased"

Pros: I know I am not using all of the functionality of this program, but I am pleased with what I have seen and have used. We are coming up on a lease renewal so I look forward to see how this works!

Cons: I have not have any problems with the product yet!

by Innago on 04/11/2019

Hey John, thanks for leaving a review! We're glad you've enjoyed the software so far. Good luck on the renewal process - our team is always here to help if you need anything!

• Reviewed on 29/10/2019
Maureen M.
Owner/investor
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2019

"Excellent support"

Comments: Great support and very useful for managing my rentals

Pros: This company provides great support and a lot of patience for someone who is new to using software. Great response time whenever I had a question

Cons: I had some trouble with invoices getting sent twice - but I think that was user error and not a software problem!

by Innago on 16/09/2019

Hi Maureen! Thanks for your feedback. Please let us know if there's anything we can help with regarding the invoices. We're open to any suggestions on how we can make the process simpler as well!

• Reviewed on 08/03/2019
Ashley B.
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2019

"Innago review"

Comments: Innago has helped with being able to start doing electronic leases and electronic payments. There were a few issues we ran into that would have been nice to change about the software to have added flexibility. But when I brought those up via email, the support staff was super helpful and even said they would bring some of my suggestions up as recommendations for changes.

Pros: The ability to add your own lease and add in the fields you need signed and save that so that you have it available to be signed electronically is great. As well as having an option for tenants to pay electronically.

Cons: There were a few functions in the software that would have been nice to change. I didn't have the option to add two landlord signatures to a lease. It would also be nice to be able to add tenants without an email address - not all tenants might want to provide that or pay electronically, but it would still be nice to be able to add in each unit for accounting purposes.

by Innago on 22/11/2019

Thanks for the review Ashley. That's a great suggestion on including a second signature field for landlords! We've passed that on to our development team. As for adding tenants without an email, you can simply use "[name]@innago.com" as their address. Hope that helps!

• Reviewed on 21/11/2019
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2021

"Better than Cozy, modern and has more features"

Pros: You can sign leases, tenant loves paying online, easy to set and forget.

Cons: I have to use Stessa to manage the LLC because some key features are missing. I wish i could do it all in one place.

• Reviewed on 13/02/2021
Dawn S.
mgr
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2019

"Thank you for this easy management tool"

Comments: Innago has allowed me to run my 6 properties with ease, as I had no experience prior. It also allows renters to pay direct, which keeps deposits more timely

Pros: What I like most is that it cover every aspect of Rental units - customer support is amazing if I ever have a new area of the software I need to learn

Cons: This software does everything I need it to

by Innago on 16/10/2019

We appreciate the review, Dawn. Glad we could help!

• Reviewed on 10/10/2019
John B.
agent
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2019

"Great Software"

Pros: The software has helped me to keep very good track of tenants and payments. Tenants enjoy making payments online.

Cons: Time consuming to input tenant information

by Innago on 21/11/2019

We're glad you and your tenants enjoy using Innago, John! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2019
Julianne G.
Property owner
  • Reviewed on 23/02/2021

"Innago — 5 stars!"

Comments: Great experience

Pros: User friendly for both landlord & tenants

Cons: Innago is the best system we could find. I wouldn’t change anything.

by Innago on 11/03/2021

Thanks Julianne! We're glad you found us!

• Reviewed on 23/02/2021
Tim A.
COO
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2021

"Fantastic software and super responsive team"

Comments: Innago is a very simple solution that manages all the aspects of your real estate rental. We love it!

Pros: Innago is fantastic out of the box for 99% of users. We had a few complexities that no software handled at the time and, after a few conversations with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the changes were made and we had them implemented. This is truly a development team that cares about its customers and is willing (and even better, ABLE) to make the changes that keep this product evolving into an ever-better one.

Cons: As I mentioned, any changes that we asked for were considered and, if possible, implemented. There is nothing not to like.

by Innago on 28/04/2021

Thanks Tim, you're the man! We're glad we've been able to provide your suggested improvements, but also grateful for the suggestions. Like many other landlords, you've helped make Innago better ;)

• Reviewed on 27/04/2021
Paul K.
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2021

"Great for small ( 25 units ) users"

Comments: Excellent

Pros: I am in my late 60's so I am not acclimated to changing things that I have done from a long time. I switched over to Innago about two years ago mostly to consolidate my tenant payments in one place. I have since added tenant screening and will be adding the background check as well. What I most appreciate is the excellent customer service !!! When you call unlike most places you speak to a live person. They are knowledgeable on how to use the software and walk you through step by step. I highly recommend this company.

Cons: Having used this software for two yearsI have not found any as of now.

• Reviewed on 06/01/2021
Victor V.
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2020

"Excellent Platform & Customer Service"

Comments: I switched from another platform that was just horrible and Innago was able to provide me with the best platform and customer service, I switch in no time.

Pros: Clean platform, easy to use, helpful, organized, and great customer service!

Cons: I have not found any cons to the platform or company what so ever.

by Innago on 09/12/2020

Hi Victor - thanks for the feedback. We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with our support team! If you ever have any suggestions, feel free to reach out to them and let us know.

• Reviewed on 01/05/2020
Srikar M.
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2019

"Ease of use"

Comments: I’m able to track all invoice due and percentages of payments received. Auto apply late payments charges. Lease sign and track maintenance requests. Single source to track all activities.

Pros: Easy to use, I really like invoice generation and payment.

Cons: It takes little long to get payment processed through Innago.

by Innago on 20/11/2019

Hey Srikar! Once your bank account is verified, funds should be processed in only 1 business day. Feel free to reach out to your Innago representative if you're having any issues. We're glad Innago has been helpful for you!

• Reviewed on 07/11/2019
Brandon W.
Manager/owner
Airlines/Aviation, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2019

"Two Thumbs Way Up"

Comments: I have been with INNAGO for several years. I manage 60 tenants with fairly high turnover. After trying out several other companies and being disappointed when it comes to customer service or features I finally can across INNAGO. I have been nothing but impressed when it comes to INNAGO. First and foremost is customer service. If I have an issue I will get a response day of and can easily get someone on the phone if I need to. They are responsive and detailed and always have a solution. They will go out of there way to be proactive and help with tenant issues without any input from me which is unheard of with other companies. Next is features. I have been with INNAGO for several years and have seen them innovate and add new features that they promised with little if not no hiccups or glitches. They do what they say they are going to do when they say they are going to do it. They have taken requests from me and incorporated it into the software to make my life easier. I recommend INNAGO to everybody. Whether you have two properties or 100 they are the perfect solution. Thank you for all you do to make my life easier INNAGO!

Pros: Customer Service
Innovation
User friendly
Full of features
Workflow management
Record keeping
Customer Service!!!

Cons: I really do not have any complaints with innago.
The only thing that could be better is an app that would make interfacing for tenants easier but the website does just fine for now.

by Innago on 16/09/2019

Hey Brandon - thanks for the kind words! We really appreciate it.

We're happy to say that a mobile app is on its way in the next few months! As you know from your time with us, we're constantly working to make Innago more convenient, so thank you for that suggestion.

It's been great working with you!

• Reviewed on 15/08/2019
Attallah B.
  • Reviewed on 28/04/2021

"Better than Cozy"

Comments: Innago is great I use it for collecting rent. Its free! Wonderful app definitely rivals paid apps.

Pros: I like that the layout is easy to manage. It is easy to keep up on what is owed vs what has been paid. There are many features and they are constantly updating.

Cons: Maybe there can be a section for past tenants what they owe and if you had to evict.

by Innago on 29/04/2021

Thanks so much for the review, Attalah!

• Reviewed on 28/04/2021
Mark L.
Landlord
  • Reviewed on 11/03/2021

"Excellent Prop Management Software"

Pros: Accounting reports and the ability to allow tenants to e-sign leases.

Cons: The only thing is that there is no app for the Lamdlords...yet. I’m sure this is in the works.

by Innago on 17/03/2021

Thanks for the review, Mark! The mobile app is in the works. We're hoping to have an exciting announcement very soon

• Reviewed on 11/03/2021
Avi R.
  • Reviewed on 13/08/2019

"Great product to fit my unique set up"

Comments: Been using this software for a month now and getting all y tenants migrated over. The software is FREE!!! and yest the customer service treats team me like I'm their ONLY customer. I am very happy with everything. While it might take me some time to figure out some features, with a little playing around (and an occasional e-mail to the customer service dept. which they respond to right away) the software services pretty much all my needs.

Pros: Very easy to use and when you don't know something, the customer service is OUTSTANDING. Very personal and will take your feedback to make changes to the software if necessary.
Product can be customized to really fit unique real estate companies. I can also have different property managers and owners with accounts that only access the properties they manage or have an ownership share in which is an amazing feature.

Cons: The software pretty much fits my needs. Very happy right now

by Innago on 16/09/2019

Hi Avi - Thanks for your review! I'm glad we've been able to help adapt the product to best suit your needs. Our support team is always happy to help!

• Reviewed on 13/08/2019
Raymond J.
Owner/Operator
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2021

"Great Service"

Comments: In addition to being a daily part of our business operations the thing that stands out the most about Innago is their customer service. Always prompt and available to answer any questions that I may have.

Pros: Innago has freed myself and my office staff up from tasks that used to be time consuming and cumbersome. Innago has simplified how we handle all of our tenant transactions.

Cons: Nothing! I love the software. It didn’t take long to get used to.

by Innago on 23/02/2021

Thanks Ray! We love seeing your business grow!

• Reviewed on 18/02/2021
Eduardo I.
  • Reviewed on 03/04/2021

"Lease agreements and rent collection"

Comments: I am very satisfied with Innago, it has all the services I need, and specially the personal assistance for a few tenants that occasionally need help to set up their account .

Pros: The personal soport when needed by tenants and us.
Easy to use.

Cons: I am satisfied with the retal software, it has all I need.

by Innago on 08/04/2021

Thanks for the review, Eduardo!

• Reviewed on 03/04/2021
Eligio P.
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2019

"Great Company and Product - Highly Recommend It"

Comments: Innago’s platform provides a clean and easy-to-use interface allowing me to enter all the information with a consistent and time saving workflow. I like the ability to have all the tools I need centralized. So far my experience has been fantastic and will definitely encourage anyone to try it.

Pros: Innago’s Customer Service is definitely what impressed me the most. They always take the time to read feedback and suggestions and promptly answer your questions.

Cons: In the beginning, I experienced a few bugs which were quickly resolved. At the moment it might miss a few key features, but Innago continues quickly improve and mature.

by Innago on 19/11/2019

We appreciate the great review, Eligio. Stay tuned for some key features rolling out in the upcoming year as well!