Filter by:

• Overall

About Freshteam

Freshteam is an easy-to-use HR software that helps you hire & onboard top talent & manage employee data, documents & time off.

Learn more about Freshteam

Callum T.
Human Resources Director in UK
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 Employees

Highly Reccommended

5 5 months ago

Comments: Overall fresh team makes it easier for staff to keep their details updated as they can freely update their profiles and it massively reduces the workload and time delays for HR by making information clear and easy to access. I've also not seen many accessibility features an option for large text and dark background could be really helpful

Pros:

The time off and employee profile features allow quick and easy access to vital information reducing the time spent on database searching by Human Resources Staff. The recruitment tracker is clear and concise and allows a quicker selection process to be made as all information is in one place.

Cons:

The documents features such as right to work ID is behind a paywall which can be pricey for a start up like us. Overall the pricing is high for small start ups like us.

Haani hashim S.
Haani hashim S.
Head of Product in India
Retail, 51-200 Employees

Good Software for best candidate Experience

4 5 months ago

Pros:

Ease of use and self explanatory, streamlined the entire hiring process

Cons:

Integration with HRMS, Offer Letter Drafting Limit on Resume Parsing

Alternatives Considered: Keka

Lisa D.
HR Manager in US

A lot of good features

4 last year

Comments: The customer service is good. They really try to work and explain the system issues and come up with work arounds.

Pros:

We really like the parsing of resumes, the pushing of the job to multiple job boards and the ease of coordinating live job postings right on our site. The features within each candidate profile is robust and quite adaptable in terms of recording comments, uploading other types of documents, customizing statuses. It makes managing through multiple candidates easily.

Cons:

The ability to search keywords is not there. The program expects you to manually tag keywords to make them searchable or reportable in the future. That is very time consuming. They have a great feature that parses the keywords out, but those are not searchable (yet). Also importing resumes from a prior tracking system did not work well. We could not import our comments on each candidate profile from our old system.

Himanshu J.
Director of Engineering in India

Freshteam made recruitment easy

4 5 months ago

Comments: It easy to manage different jobs, publishing them on different job boards and then conducting full Interview life cycle using its easy workflows are really awesome !!

Pros:

Candidates Management, Job Management, Interview Management, Workflows

Cons:

All data in Freshteam cloud, we can't have it synced in our local server when we want to. We own our data and this must be downloadable especially candidates database

Operative in US
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees

brought our company's HR team out of the stone age

5 4 years ago

Comments: This software helped me to impress the HR team and my bosses. Within minutes of demonstration of the proof of Concept I setup (also took minutes), we transitioned from our old pencil and paper HR tracking system to using Freshteam.

Pros:

Our company used to do all hiring and HR work with pen and paper. This product has allowed us to intuitively automate most of that work away allowing for efficiencies for our small team that we never dreamed of. We are also very pleased with how integrated the solution is with our other Freshworks solutions. We are looking forward to growing our company with this tool

Cons:

It doesn't integrate into our SSO the way we would like. For example, we think it would be nice to be able to have new employees transition directly into our systems with a specific role when hired. We have also had some trouble getting DKIM to work properly with the email forwarding, but we only need to ask the support team for help. They've been very quick on the draw in the past and we know we just need to identify issues to get them resolved.

Ashley R.
Director of Product Lifecycle in US
Program Development, 11-50 Employees

Great for small teams!

5 5 months ago

Pros:

This was a great change for our organization. Managing our staff has been a daunting and insecure task, but Freshteam allowed us to keep all of our employee data in one place!

Cons:

Nothing - I honestly can't think of anything Freshteam is lacking for our team.

Jonathan M.
I.T. Administrator in US
Legal Services, 51-200 Employees

Freshteam is an easy-to-use and robust Org Chart and Directory builder, with features to spare

5 2 years ago

Comments: Freshteam has given a new lease on life, so to speak, to our HR team and dramatically improved our tracking and maintaining information about our teams.

Pros:

The interface is sleek and intuitive. It's incredibly easy to set up and get an Org Chart started, and build an employee directory with as much or as little information as you need for your company's needs. Additional custom fields can be added, and existing fields can be removed if they're irrelevant to your needs.

Cons:

Each user needs an individual email account, which makes it hard to track teams where some eployees only use a shared/team email account. It also doesn't have much in the way of customizing the little overview cards for employees, so you can end up with irrelevant information showing there, or miss out on relevant info that you end up having to click into the full view to see (such as Phone number)

James K.
Director in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Overview

5 5 months ago

Comments: Great experience and it is low cost. Perfect fit for the business.

Pros:

Ease of posting jobs and accessing candidates

Cons:

would like a better looking job postings page.

Saurabh D.
Manager HR in India

Review

4 5 months ago

Comments: Overall it has been a very smooth experience

Pros:

The thing that I like about freshteam is the UI, it stands out compared to any other ATS that I have used, the automatic job posting to all the job board makes my life so much easier and helps me get more candidates compared to any other ATS

Cons:

The thing that I like the least would be the customer support

Head of software ops in UK

Great software

5 5 months ago

Comments: great

Pros:

Easy to use and set up. Adding holiday allowances was easy to manage

Cons:

Price is a bit expensive and company holidays can be bit better to look at

Alternatives Considered: absence.io

Reasons for Switching to Freshteam: cheaper

Richard E.
Chief Executive Officer in US
Retail, 2-10 Employees

14+ Years of Staffing & Recruiting & THIS is THE Easiest ATS I've Ever Used!

5 4 years ago

Comments: Reduction in time to hire, reduction in cost per hire and improvement in quality of hire.

Pros:

Freshteam is feature rich, but very nimble and intuitive. With a lot of ATS systems you have to go through multiple clicks to achieve something, but with Freshteam, they have made so much of how the site works, obvious that the time to get up to speed to use it and to know what you are doing is much faster than traditional ATS systems you have have used.

Cons:

This is still an evolving product and my biggest gripe was integration with third party job sites not being available, but I noticed this week that they are on this and have rolled out integrations with the leading sites.

Tabitha Y.
HR in US

2021

4 5 months ago

Pros:

The price for a 20 person start-up is great!

Cons:

calendly integrations are needed! Once Fresteam gets this it'll erase a lot of headaches.

Alternatives Considered: Greenhouse

Reasons for Switching to Freshteam: price

Kiah B.
Owner in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

Review

5 5 months ago

Pros:

Candidate management is all in one place

Cons:

Cost is pricey, especially for smaller companies.

Alternatives Considered: Google Drive

Parasar D.
Sr. HR Executive in India
Internet, 201-500 Employees

Poor / Pathetic / Worst

1 last year

Pros:

I haven't found any Pros till now even after paying this much amount

Cons:

(1) No Customer Support (2) Testers can't find their bugs (3) Developing team can't solve their bugs (4) Every time they want you to prove your problem and share your recorded screen with them (5) Emails of the candidate are not getting sync with there profile in freshteam, every time we need to check our mail for mail trail. (6) you cannot upload a resume or offer letter in word format every time you need to convert I into pdf then only you can upload. There are many more Cons but I guess this much will be enough to help you...

COO in UK
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees

Freshteam Review

4 5 months ago

Comments: Good, easy to use kit that helps organise team availability.

Pros:

Good UI and Recruitment modules. Tracking Time off requests

Cons:

No option to track lateness and restriction on HR policies.

Director in India
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees

Freshteam review

5 5 months ago

Pros:

The most important part of fresh teams is that it integrates with other fresh work products. Since we have set up out TAT's we are able to use this and respond faster from other fresh work products. This enables us to increase productivity without actually working more.

Cons:

A little too many features which might not be useful and makes navigation a little tricky initially.

Alternatives Considered: TurboHire, Indeed and LinkedIn Jobs

Navjeet S.
Talent acquisition specialist in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees

Awesome Product in budget

5 5 months ago

Pros:

User interface and easy to use, while using the product its easy to navigate , no lagging in speed.

Cons:

Nothing as of now, will write for sure if any .

Denise B.
TA Specialist in US
Wholesale, 201-500 Employees

TA Recruiting Use of Freshteam

5 5 months ago

Comments: Recruiting and Applicant Tracking

Pros:

Ease of use and implementation. Perfect for my size organization.

Cons:

Offer Letter automation feature. Does not appear to be available. I would like to create a recruiting process with dispositions, etc. that automatically loads to all requisitions.

Prajaktaa J.
Prajaktaa J.
Sr. HR Consultant in India
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

Freshteam

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Did not use it much in my past organization but one of the features i loved was 360 Degree Feedback I would recommend it for mu current company as well as it is easy to use

Cons:

User Interface can be better. Over all Nice

Anjali S.
Program Manager in India
Design, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Best ATS out there

4 last year

Pros:

Great interface Easy implementation Very adaptable Good features

Cons:

Customizations Module selections Data updation

Samruddhi N.
Samruddhi N.
HR Intern in India

Review from an HR Intern and a regular user of Freshteam

4 5 months ago

Pros:

The filters are specific and really useful.

Cons:

Features in Job details settings need to be a bit simpler .

Durgesh S.
Durgesh S.
Software Engineer in India

Very fluid and easy to use

5 5 months ago

Comments: This product extremely smooth and soothing to use. Onboarding to the tool was also easy and guided process.

Pros:

The tool was very smooth and super intuitive to use. Great Design Configurability of enabling some part of the tool.

Cons:

They can improve on onboarding and off-boarding part of the user. I was expecting some kind of automation in place for this.

Robert J.
Business Development in UK

Review of Freshteam

4 5 months ago

Comments: Great. The user interface/user experience is straightforward, clear, and simple to use. I really like how I can store and classify canned replies before sending them out as automatic emails.

Pros:

It's simple to use, apply, and onboard others, which I enjoy.

Cons:

As I realise the limits that come with each bundle, there's not much I dislike

Ishaan G.
Product Marketing Manager in US

A big boost to the ATS

5 5 months ago

Comments: I would highly recommend freshteam to all my colleagues

Pros:

The product is already integrated with major social media platforms, which gives the ease of posting job across the platforms.

Cons:

The product has host of features in it so for a newbie it often becomes challenging to navigate

Prinicipal Analyst in India
Market Research, 11-50 Employees

Good software for Hiring Needs

5 5 months ago

Pros:

The job postings board/website was really appealing to me. It also allows recruiters to contact directly with applicants through the portal.

Cons:

Nothing much. The freemium package helps startups to have a good job posting platform in the initial stage