Filter by:

• Overall

About Zadarma

Zadarma offers a new generation of business phone system with virtual numbers from 100 countries, free Cloud PBX, free CRM and widgets.

Learn more about Zadarma

Colette V.
CCO in Netherlands
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Vaule for money but some anoying quirks

4 3 months ago

Comments: The support is very limited but on the positive side (apoart from the few issues I have) I never need to contact them.

Pros:

The subscription model is clear and not too expensive compared to the functionalities provided. We use Zadarma PBX to interactt with customers in Sweden.

Cons:

There are three annoying issues: 1. At unpredictable times we cannot reach a number we dial. After a few minutes this usually works again. Might be the number we dial is occupied, but the software does not show it. It just cancels the connection attempt. 2. We use SMS to respond to customers and for that having our local (virtual) number as the sender-id is crucial. Until some months ago this worked well with Zadarma via the web-portal (it never worked via the app, see #3 below), although Zadarma do not guarantee to send the virtual number as sender-id. Currently our virtual number is never used as sender-id by Zadarma. The sender-id that is used currently is 'Zadarma.com', which looks very unprofessional to my customers. Next to that my customers do not recognize the sms are not able to respond directly to my SMS-es anymore (the recipient cannot respond to the 'Zadarma.com' sender-id). Zadarma support just states that it is not guaranteed (to me 'not guaranteed' means it does not work all the time, but currently it NEVER works) which is quite unsatisfying. Especially this started after I was fully set-up with Zadarma so I also feel a bit locked in... 3. The Zadarma Android app supports multiple lines that can be switched on/of individually. The SMS function in the app however only sends SMS with sender 'Zadarma.com'. More than once my recipients just discarded of my SMS-es because they did not recognize the sender. I fear getting blacklisted because of this.

3 weeks ago

Thank you for the valuable feedback. We are already working on SMS and soon replying from your number and SenderID setup will be available.

Documentation consultant in Israel

I soon came to appreciate how this VoIP contributes to efficient & economical business communication

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Zadarma's range of supported VoIP features provides excellent value. In particular I find that their virtual number deals make sound business sense. By taking virtual numbers, small and medium size firms are able to compete on international markets in a way previously only open to large companies. For example, from my office in the USA I can open and run virtual offices in the UK, India, Russia and many other leading business centers. It saves a small fortune in office, personnel and travel expenses while tapping into growing markets. I also find their free cloud PBX (they also call it a business phone system) brings many benefits to both the employees who communicate through it, and customers who call the firm. Since they can receive calls on a desktop computer, IP phone and smart phone, or forward these calls to mobiles and landlines, those important business calls no longer get missed. In my experience, customers certainly appreciate a positive calling experience. This significantly increases the possibility of that customer placing an order and coming back again to make subsequent orders. Finally, there is no denying that the cost savings are a big attraction. It is hard for landline service providers to compete when they have to carry the heavy costs of phone cabinet and wiring installations and repair. This VoIP service seems to me to be a much more economical choice without compromising on call quality.

Cons:

I had some initial difficulties with the app setup but when I turned to their customer service they provided me with the help I need to quickly complete the setup. The way their app runs down the battery life was also an issue that bothered me. I contacted Zadarma and they reassured me that in the coming new version of their app they have taken care of this problem.

Oleksander N.
manager in US
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees

The service and quality is good, While CS was poor for a while; however lately it was improved

4 4 years ago

Comments: easy to use, exception installation and application. moneywise is reasonable

Pros:

Software, I mean the App for the I phone is great and easy to use. Softphone on the web is easy to operate, while the general menu is still confusing.

Cons:

While App is great , However, the functionality buttons should enlarged. The activation and tune in process is still quite complicated. Recently, during the reinstallation on a new ios device I've spent 30 min myself + another 15 min with a CS. Also, the general menu is too complicated and confusing; the simpler version , like Line2.com for instance is advised. Customer service, especially voice support must be improved.

Dima V.
COO in Israel

Very easy to use and useful product

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall experience is great, this service is very good value for money

Pros:

I use Zadarma PBX for more than a year. It's great and stable product, easy to config, with great prices and very good support service

Cons:

There are several technical issues with PBX, such as lack of transfer functions integration with hardware and software phones.

Somhairle W.
Manager in Spain
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

A fantastic service for small companies

4 3 years ago

Pros:

Zadarma is a great phone system for small businesses. It's easy to set up lines, extensions and numbers and it's very reliable.

Cons:

I tried portability from a UK number but they couldn't port it because the 2 suppliers didn't have a porting agreement.

Sergiy V.
Sergiy V.
Senior product designer in UK
Design, 2-10 Employees

Best value for money

5 last year

Comments: Quite a positive experience. We needed one system to unite several offices and easily achieved it with Zadarma.

Pros:

The price does not depend on the number of users, we are expanding rapidly and appreciate that we do not have to pay extra for each new employee. Very easy to set up, we managed to do everything on our own.

Cons:

We had to verify ID for some of the international numbers but it only took 1 day.

Osarumwense I.
Assistant Director in Nigeria
Entertainment, 51-200 Employees

My experience with Zadarma

3 5 months ago

Pros:

My appetite for trying out different softwares brought me in contact with this app, and the experience wasn't bad at all. I like the fact that it is easy to setup, and it's available on mobile devices.

Cons:

I experienced glitches with the app, and was freezing. The 3 months prepayment is not encouraging, it should be scrapped! I don't have to pay 3 months in order to receive sms.

4 months ago

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback. If you continue to experience app glitches, please, contact our 24/7 support so we can determine and fix the problem.

Станислав С.
Tech Sales Director in Bulgaria
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees

over 10 years a happy client

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Virtual offices in 3rd countries during COVID

Pros:

Usually very competitive and good call quality

Cons:

Very little..it suits our needs and Zadarma seem pro-active in improving issues

2 weeks ago

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your review. If you have any questions, please contact our 24/7 online support.

CSM in Ukraine
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

The customer service is terrible.

1 7 months ago

Comments: I would not buy again. imagine the nightmare if you buy 10 numbers

Pros:

price is cheap, and the website is understandable, a lot of useful information.

Cons:

i bought a number and it wasn't active. customer service told me told me to wait 24 hours so that i could find out why the number i already paid for does not work. i wrote them and called them asking to raise priority of the ticket, they just mumbled the usual stuff, which didn't bring any result.

6 months ago

We are sorry to hear you did not find our service fully satisfying. We apologize that you have faced these unusual troubles. Our support team works 24/7 and provides help in seven languages, they are ready to assist you with any questions or issues.

Roman S.
CTO in US

Great reliable service!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

This is great service which allows us to get phone numbers in multiple countries. Quality and reliability is great. We monitor all of our phone numbers and Zadarma numbers consistently show 4+ MOS scores

Cons:

We are primarily using this as a SIP trunk and it required customer support to get this configured. Customer support was great though.

Athanasios T.
Law office in Greece
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees

Quality Services of Zadarma project

5 3 years ago

Comments: It is a great project which for me personally has opened up my business activities in fields i was not aware at all i could do.

Pros:

Easy installation, no heavy equipment, instant service.

Cons:

Nothing really special. Maybe if the cost on mobiles would be little bitty lower. but in general there is absolutely no problem.

designer in Italy
Education Management, Self Employed

SMS delivery was not working and they refused to refund

2 3 years ago

Comments: I was trying to get SMS delivery service, however Zadarma di not work.

Pros:

The VOIP calls from and to the virtual number worked. The response of the customer care is fast, however useless. |

Cons:

The service I needed was not functional, Zadarma support refused to issue a refund.

3 years ago

Please read the following information on our website: SMS reception is only guaranteed from mobile numbers of the same country as where your Zadarma phone number was purchased. We do not guarantee SMS reception from other countries and internet services, as not all of them support international SMS message delivery. As we understood, you didnt read this information and had a problem with some internet service. As for the refund we provided you the following answer: "please write to our finance department by creating a ticket". Unfortunatley, we don't know why you didn't do that. We made a refund for your without a ticket.

Michael M.
Michael M.
CEO in US
11-50 Employees

Don't waste your time

1 4 years ago

Comments: The service is cheap, but customer service is HORRIBLE to say the least...

Pros:

The service worked. Not the best set of features but it worked and the price was cheaper than I expected.

Cons:

Worst customer service I ever seen in this industry. It ruined the whole experience for me. I was forced to stop using the service and switch to a different provider after 1 or two month. Wasted my time and money.

Pierre R.
CEO in France

Would be perfect if not major issues

4 10 months ago

Comments: Could be perfect. Ends up totally wrong.

Pros:

Free PBX and multiple options to share lines and API

Cons:

Once ported, our incoming calls keep cutting at 30secs. Tech support is unable to solve. Then you discover they have totally stupid pricing based on 10 countries that are totally unrelated and illogic. Calls from any other major coutry is extremely expensive.

10 months ago

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience with Zadarma has not been flawless. Please contact our support team via email [email protected], so we can assist you with this technical issue.

Dan V.
Manager in Philippines

good

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Less expensive and friendly user. You can connect to the support when you need their assistance. Overall good

Cons:

have to inform support once top up added. should have been automatic. Nothing much to say. Overall software is good

Marketing Manager in Singapore
Alternative Medicine, 11-50 Employees

Useless software

1 3 years ago

Comments: Scam-like software, don't fall for it

Pros:

None, it's doesn't work property, very bad customer support

Cons:

Fails all the time, terrible customer support, they take your money and then ask.

3 years ago

Hello, We are sorry to hear that you have experienced troubled using our service. Please, let us know what device you are using and which application. Which one of our services did you have problems with? We will do our best to get to the bottom of this if you can provide us with more information. Over 1.25 million clients are entrusting Zadarma with their communication services and their money. We hope you will enjoy the full range of our services as well.

Don srinath G.
Software Engineer in Sri Lanka
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Value for money when you need international roaming

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall I consider this a great service with very useful features.

Pros:

It is very easy to get a foreign number if you got your documents right, mostly it is passport. There after you can easily divert virtual number to local number.

Cons:

There were few times I noticed audio lag

Network Architect in US
Utilities, 10,000+ Employees

does not work

2 6 months ago

Comments: Not pleasant since they fail to deliver promised service.

Pros:

Purchased virtual # solely to forward UK calls to a US cell phone - support has been responsive

Cons:

call forwarding as of yet does not work. They test calls from their system which is absolutely meaningless. Calls from recruiters in the UK fail. Test call from my US land line to the virtual # also fail. No resolution yet... prepare to cancel and chargeback.

6 months ago

Evgenia Z.
Sales Development Manager in Germany
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

Very good Software and easy to use!

5 2 years ago

Comments: very good experience, we didn't have any problems everything works smoothly.

Pros:

Very good software works perfectly in Mexico. Customer Support is great in different languages.

Cons:

The ID checking process takes around 24 hours, so one has to consider the time.

Founder in UK

Easy to-use VOIP solution to your business

5 last year

Pros:

Simple integration with top CRM systems Great value for money compared to competitors

Cons:

Free Zadarma CRM is limitted Small difficulties with the initial set-up and resolved quickly

last year

Thank you for the feedback! If you have any questions, please, contact our 24/7 online support.

Irina T.
Irina T.
Co-Founder in Belarus

Ease of use is the key

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Zadarma is simple and easy to use. Non-tech guys will get along with it quickly. Phone calls quality is decent.

Cons:

I found no big issues. We are a marketing agency and Zadarma gives us all we need in terms of distant calls.

Martin K.
Owner in Spain
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees

Great product, very good service

5 2 months ago New

Comments: I used another software before and we had a lot of bad calls, lines bad, etc, but now, we use Zadarma, the lines are very good. The service is also very high. They helped me with everything and after a few hours, our software was working perfectly. Many thanks!!

Pros:

Very good service, helpdesk and people on the phone for questions Hugh amount of extension numbers Cheap cost of calling Easy to use product Good price Integration with our CRM (Hubspot)

Cons:

I can't find any negative points, so for me, there's no Cons

Alternatives Considered: Channels

Reasons for Choosing Zadarma: Pricing and amount of users No integration with CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zadarma: Amount of users Pricing Service

2 months ago

Thank you for the feedback! If you have any questions, please, contact our 24/7 support.

Burak F.
Owner in Turkey

Exceptionally Good

5 3 years ago

Comments: Easy to use. Tons of features. Cheap international calls. High quality audio. Free sip connections. A+++

Pros:

We are using Zadarma Sip features for over 2 years integrated with Bitrix CRM. We weren't content with the phone solutions Bitrix offered so switched to Zadarma. Best decision we have ever made. Right now we have over 10 different numbers in 10 countries. We sometimes have hard time to connect to some countries' mobile numbers but that's normal considering the country's infrastructure.

Cons:

Nothing much so far. Just mobile calls are a bit more expensive than others. Also, virtual numbers in Turkey expensive and can take up to 2-3 days to activate. Still, it is not their fault.