What makes Ving! so great?

Reviewed on 11/11/2016
Brea R.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This product has been an absolute lifesaver for our company! We are using Ving! as a video training platform for new employees, as well as a way to update our more tenured employees with new and useful information. This not only saves us valuable time but it saves us a fair bit of money as well. With the help of Ving's FANTASTIC support team I was able to have our platform up and running in a few short days and its been pretty seamless ever since. AND if for any reason I run into a hiccup they are right there to help me get back on track! Ving! is very user friendly and the ability to add PDF, Video, Audio, Images, and Text along with working hyperlinks to each Ving! makes them a information powerhouse, all available through a very quick and simple invite. We started with a test group of 5 employees and the positive feedback was immediate. Right away we invited the rest of our agents and have continued to have positive feedback. "I'm not great with technology, but this was easy!" "What took me weeks in the office, I was able to finish over a weekend at home!" "This is so much better then the way we use to do it!"
This technology has been a great asset to our company and we look forward to what new features Ving! rolls out in the future. It is absolutely worth the cost and half of these capabilities cost twice as much elsewhere. I haven't seen anything quite like it.
This is definitely a 5 star product. That's what makes Ving! so great!

Pros: -The ablilty to add Video, Audio, PDF, Text, Images and working Hyperlinks to each Ving.
-The ablilty to link each Ving to one or more other Vings so that I don't to send multiple invites to each person for a series of training videos.
-Ease of use. I have plenty of older employees that are perfectly comfortable using this software who typically don't like to use computers.
-The easy to understand FAQ and instructions available on the site

Cons: -The loading time for larger files (long, very high quality videos). However, this was easily fixed thanks to the help of the amazing Ving! support team. Also, saving as a lower quality or compressing higher quality videos solves the issue in a snap.

by Ving on 11/11/2016

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled that Ving has been a "lifesaver" for your company. Best news that you and your team gave Ving the thumbs up too. We're all about helping you and your company be more productive and successful! Looking forward to being right with you!

Ving Delivers Content and Builds Relationships in the Classroom

Reviewed on 12/01/2017
Todd S.
Director of Technology
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
Customer Support

Comments: In today's digital world, Ving has created a product that teachers can utilize in the classroom to deliver content and possess the data analytics on the backend to see if the students have opened and interacted with the content. But because we live in a digital world today, we sometimes forget that education is about more than just delivering content to students. Education today has to be about relationship building, students need to build a relationship with content, other students, and most important their teachers. If Ving is used within the Flipped Classroom Pedagogy Model, the students receive the content outside of class and begin to relate and interact with the content. When students enter the classroom the following day, the teacher has already started building relationships between students based on the Data Analytics of who opened and interacted with the content outside of the classroom. Once students are collaborating with one another in class about the content, this frees the teacher to navigate around the classroom and build relationships between themselves and their students.

by Ving on 12/01/2017

Wow, thank you for the comprehensive review about Ving in education. We appreciate your observations on combining content and relationship building with your students and how this ties in with Flipped Classroom.

Looking forward to hearing more and more about your Ving use within your school district!

When you need more than a boring email, Ving is your answer!

April B.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ving has allowed me to engage my audience like no other product. The ease of use and flexibility of the platform are second to none! I love the ability of combining media to create an emersive learning experience. I've never seen anything like it! And the responses to my Vings have been exceptional. My recipients have commented on the value they have received from my messages and look forward to the next one from me! This product is an easy win and definitely provides great value for all!

Pros: Ease of use
Platform flexibility
Engagement of audience
Price
Customer support :))

Cons: Nothing all great!

by Ving on 17/11/2016

Thanks for your positive and enthusiastic review! It's great to know that your Ving recipients love getting Vings and look forward to receiving more and more. Two words that we love to read: "flexibility" and "value".

Full Service Messaging system for Packets of Information!

Brittany H.
Director of Program Management
Nonprofit Organization Management, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I love Ving because I can create several different packets for different purposes and just send them off as needed, reducing work and time! I also love that I can edit and switch out documents right inside Ving, as opposed to attaching and re-emailing what I need to send! Customer Support goes above and beyond and their culture spills into their marketing! So fun and collaborative!

Pros: I like using this for onboarding and having templates ready for sending at any moment.

Cons: There is no option to record video right within the Ving platform

by Ving on 15/11/2016

We love it that you love us! It's awesome that you like the fact that Ving content is reusable--a huge value for our customers. Thank you for giving a shout out to our team...they're all about best practices and supporting each and every client to success. Besides, you can ask them just about anything! We're here for you.

As far as recording within Ving, we found that so many clients use mobile devices to record their own content and/or have videos ready to upload...but we'll for sure keep your thoughts in mind!

Reviewed on 06/01/2017
Bridgette M.
Recruiter
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: At my company, we use Ving in Recruitment to send new hire paperwork to new hires. The reason we started using Ving instead of regular email is because the email was going into people's spam folders. Ving has worked very well for us for this purpose.

Pros: Easy to use!

Cons: n/a

by Ving on 06/01/2017

Happy New Year and thanks so much for your review! We love the fact that Ving has helped to solve your recruitment process for new hires. We appreciate you being a long time client and power user.

Long time Ving user

Reviewed on 23/11/2016
Kathy C.
Senior Sales Director
Professional Training & Coaching, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I love the attention to detail, user friendliness and customer service. I've been using Ving for years and appreciate that they have adapted,recreated and improved to a level excellence we've grown to expect from Ving.

by Ving on 24/11/2016

Thank you for your review and for being a long time client. Love your call out on Ving releases and the changes that we've made and will continue to make based upon our customer feedback!

Great tool for manufacturing facility.

Brenda C.
Customer Support

Comments: Ving has been used at Humtown Products for the last several years as a means of getting up-to-date information to the production floor so that the Production Team has the most current information available for the Part they'll be making, specifically sand cores and molds for the foundry industry. Process and Packaging documentation, Quality Alert and Videos are all put into a Ving to enable the Humtown Products Team to manufacture the best Parts possible for our clients. Rather than have papers for the Part sitting around to reference, the information is brought to the Team members via a Ving at the machine or on their hand held device, the information can be updated at any time allowing them to have current information at all times. When our clients visit our facility and see first hand how our Team members have up-to-date information available at the machine and on their device, they're thrilled! The customer support at Ving is outstanding. Any glitches that might happen from time to time are taken care of in a timely manner. Suggestions on how to improve their product from each users perspective is always welcomed and taken seriously. We're very happy to be a part of the Ving Community!

by Ving on 16/11/2016

We appreciate your comprehensive review and sharing your specific use cases with Ving in manufacturing and quality assurance. We are proud to have you and your company as a renewing client over the years. Thank you for being a valued member of our Ving community!

Ving Allows Effective Home-School Communication

Reviewed on 23/11/2016
Liz H.
Customer Support

Comments: Communication between teachers and home is vital in public education. Ving has allowed me to have greater insights about the effectiveness of my parent connections. I have learned what resources are more valuable to families and which tend not to catch their attention. This has helped hone my communication with my students' families and allowed my contacts to be more relevant and valuable. Since my first training in Ving, I have been quite impressed with their staff. The consultant with whom I have worked closely, Stephanie, has always gone above and beyond to help me. I did have a few complications initially, but each one was resolved quickly and efficiently to my complete satisfaction. I really have forged a bond with Stephanie and know that she is always there to offer me incredibly prompt and friendly support at any time of day. She has made using Ving effortless and truly a part of my routine. Ving is a very easy, effective, and a valuable resource for teachers to enhance their home-school communication. I am grateful that my school district made this opportunity available and for the Ving wonderful staff who have made implementing it an extremely smooth and positive experience.

by Ving on 24/11/2016

Wow, thanks for the feedback and detail on the value that you find with Ving in education. We're all about helping you make your communication with students and their parents more and more effective. Best news is that Ving is a part of your daily routine!

Ving is a must for anyone in business or education! Ving is easy to use and is a great communication

Reviewed on 27/06/2017
Kathy C.
Senior Sales Director
Retail, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I'm able to identify quickly who is engaged in my communication and wh is not.

Pros: The new ving library is a system that makes repetitive communication easy and trackable. I particularly like the real time system of tracking and the ability to see who is most engaged.

Engagement made easy!

Cheri M.
Office and Events Coordinator
Research, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We use Ving within my organization to communicate with our members. We find that the ability to make the message engaging with videos and assessments really helps our response rate. We also love the ability to track who is opening our messages and the additional analytics that comes along with that. In addition, Ving's support team is incredibly responsive and so easy to work with! I would recommend Ving to anyone looking to send out an important message and cut through the email clutter.

Pros: Ability to send videos without worrying about a file size limit. Option to see when specific recipients viewed the message.

Cons: Nothing.

by Ving on 16/11/2016

Thank you for your positive review! We especially like that you called your success with both video and assessments. Our survey/question sets offer: likert, multiple response, short answer, T/F and multiple choice!

With respect to video file size, our team is dedicated to making sure that file sizes wouldn't be a limitation for our clients! Thanks for showing the love to our Ving Success/ & Support team--they really enjoy working with you and all of our great customers!

It's time to get your Ving on!

The VING Experience

Al C.
Principal
Education Management, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am a principal at an elementary school where we are trying to implement many new programs. Implementing these programs with the use of video, links to Kahoot Quizzes and objectives is difficult - using Ving allows for me to see who understands what is to be done by seeing who watched what part of the Ving.

Pros: many possibilities

Cons: uploading groups is difficult

by Ving on 16/11/2016

Thank you for your review and your candid feedback. We love that you are seeing the potential for many uses within your school. It sounds as if we need to find better ways to provide information on group uploading of your students! We'll reach out to you directly!

Glad that you mentioned the use of templates for reusing content. Templates may be saved for revision, reuse and sharing with other team members at your school.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts on Ving. We are super excited that you have found value in the feedback that you get from Ving.

A software ahead of its time!

Bill R.
Customer Support

Comments: Ving is a truly revolutionary product. In a world where productivity and efficiency are so important, effective communication is key. Ving is an easy to use product that has an incredible number of features that make advanced communication possible. If you need to convey a complicated message, you can simply record a video to get your point across. You can also include images or surveys in your message and receive verifications from the software about whether or not your messaged was received and consumed. It's the next evolution of online communication.

by Ving on 15/11/2016

Wow, thanks for the review.

Love that you called out ability to include video within a Ving-making outreach more personal. We agree with what you shared--complex information shared via video or even audio, makes your points concise. Best of all, as the Ving sender, you'll know how much or how many times each asset was watched, listened to or opened--helping you know the most about how effective your communication was.

The ability of combine all digital assets into one communication--we want to make your life more productive and effective!

Ving improves communication

Brad G.
Director of Sales
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ving is great for ensuring that people are engaged by your message and gives the sender feedback so you know if your message was received and understood. It is an invaluable tool for communicating your important updates and announcements.

by Ving on 14/11/2016

Thanks for your review. It's great that you've found strong value with Ving in sharing information and improving your communication! Stay tuned for an upcoming release that will even provide you more value.

Marv S.
Customer Support

Comments: I have recommended Ving to several groups most recently the Case Alumni Association. Ving has definitely improved their message causing a far higher percent to be read by the members. Ving also has optional responses to questionnaires which are may be filled out and returned to the authors. The hardest part of Ving is getting someone to open the email and get engaged. Once done, they the rest is easy and fun. The alumni association is expanding their use of Ving. The messaging is much more engaging than email. You owe it to yourself and your readers to give Ving a try. I'm sure you will like it.

by Ving on 14/11/2016

Thank you for your review and encouraging interested businesses in starting a free trial.

We are glad that you mentioned the ability to include a survey/poll or question set. Surveys along with other digital assets such as: video, audio, images, PDF and spreadsheets may all be a part of a Ving.

We love hearing from our users and are dedicated to making the experience easy and simple to fit Ving into your everyday workflow.

Technology Made Easy

Reviewed on 20/01/2017
Laura K.
Customer Support

Comments: As a high school teacher continually trying to incorporate technology into lesson planning, Ving has made the process simple and even fun as the various methods available to transfer knowledge to students is plentiful and appropriate. Also, the access to student data is advantageous as it allows for monitoring and subsequent adjustments. Finally, customer support is stellar - technicians are dedicated and knowledgeable with consistent follow-up. I would recommend this product to any colleagues interested.

by Ving on 20/01/2017

Wow, thank you for your review! We love that you find Ving simple and fun to use. The data is our sweet spot and it's exciting that you think so too.

Our customer support team will be so happy that you're sharing the love with them--we'll be sure to let them know asap!

Thanks for the recommendation to your teaching colleagues--there is nothing better than a recommendation from a power user!

Ving use in high school science

Reviewed on 17/11/2016
Karen C.
Customer Support

Comments: I created a ving for one of my oceanography units . It allowed me to have students independently access internet reports, maps, and videos to answer homework questions all in one place. It is easy to organize, edit, and share information via ving. I am not very tech savvy but was able to create my first ving in about an hour. My students agree that it is easy to use. The ving support staff could not be more pleasant and helpful! Overall, a very positive experience.

by Ving on 18/11/2016

Thank you for your review! We love that Ving helps you share assignments and key content with your students all in one Ving. Equally excited that your students like Ving as well a win win for your science class!

Looking forward to hearing more about your uses with Ving!

PS. We'll let our Success Team know that you gave them a shout out! They love helping our clients experience success!

Great use for the classroom

Eric D.
Teacher
51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Shows great insight into who views the assignment or message. It helps show you if students spent enough time on the assignment or actually spent enough time reading the message.

by Ving on 16/11/2016

Thank you for your review and sharing the benefits that you get from Ving in your classroom. We love your references to your insight gained by using the tool. We look forward to your continued use. We're getting ready to share a new release, which we hope will really give you more value!

Great service!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017
Julianne I.
Associate Dean of Medicine
Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The best part about the product is the service!!! They are always there for you. I am very tech challenged and have never been disappointed by the assistance I have been given.

Pros: Once you get it set up, it is easy to use and gets to all constituents. Tracking is great

Cons: Sometimes I have difficulty with video or audio preparation and uploads

by Ving on 12/01/2017

Thank you for your review! Will be sure to share your thumbs up our Ving SuccessTeam/Support and Service.

So great that you feel strongly about tracking and analytics. Can't wait for you to see what's coming down the pike in 2017!

Ving in the Classroom

Reviewed on 19/01/2017
Katie C.
Teacher
Education Management
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ving has a lot of easy to use features for the high school classroom. The only problem I have found is that students don't always access the information in time for me to use it in class. I do get the notification that they haven't but there is still nothing I can do if they come to class without the material.

Pros: Easy to use

Cons: Not always applicable in the classroom

by Ving on 19/01/2017

Thank you for your review! We're glad that Ving is easy to use in your hs classroom.It's good news that you have analytics to know who's accessed what you included in your Ving--we're hoping that this helps direct efforts towards students who don't view your information and/or still forget to come prepared.

And thanks for the call 5 stars on the quality, ease of use and customer support. I will pass on your review to thee team!

Effective communication tool

Paul B.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Provides me with quality insights to improve my message leading to increased engagement with customers.

Pros: Ease of use
Analytics
Customer support and blogs

Cons: Need an app

by Ving on 14/11/2016

Thank you for your review! We're really pleased to see that you're getting insights into improving communications with increased engagement with your customers. Thanks for the call out on: software ease of use, analytics and our customer support team, we love our clients! Appreciate your thoughts on development of an APP, we're with you!

Amazing platform

Kellie K.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have had the pleasure of using Ving for a variety of tasks from survey feedback following an event to distributing on-boarding information to new members to our organization. It is a helpful tool for tracking engagement and understanding the value of your content.

Pros: Ease of use - amount of content you can deliver

by Ving on 16/11/2016

Thank you for your review; most importantly sharing the value that you've found with Ving supporting you through your varied communication/information sharing needs. Our team loves that you ease of use as a call out coupled with the amount of content that you can deliver! Thumbs up, thanks!

Wonderful customer service

Reviewed on 03/10/2018
Steven S.
Educator
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The customer service is wonderful. They are willing to walk you through their program and set several vings for you.

Pros: The ability to package multiple pieces of media and send it to students in a compact format.

Cons: There are some issues in uploading emails. I simple copy and paste does not always work.

Best online communication platform.

Reviewed on 29/11/2016
Bob A.
Customer Support

Comments: Ving allows organizations to easily bundle information, send out to those needing to see it and quickly gain real time data on consumption, understanding and completion. This feedback is vital in for customer success to minimize support tickets and to educate users on new product feature releases.

by Ving on 29/11/2016

Thank you for your review! We love that you use Ving for customer outreach and really value the real time analytics that you get back. It's time to get your Ving on!

Reviewed on 17/11/2016
Mike R.
Customer Support

Comments: Awesome application for a plethora of communication agendas. Great customer service, these folks are on the ball...and they are very nice!

by Ving on 17/11/2016

Thank you for your review and giving kudos to our Ving Success team. They love what they do and truly enjoy connecting with our customers and ensuring that there's continued and growing value with Ving use.

Glad to read that see Ving's application for a multitude of agenda!

Thanks and Ving on!

Great Compliance Tool!

Reviewed on 16/01/2019
Jackie H.
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Easy to keep track of employees and make sure protocols are being followed.

Cons: Easy to use once you get the hang of it.